Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 6x 3.5mm 1/8" Male to 6.35mm 1/4" Female TRS Stereo Audio Adapter Headphone Gold. CNA#: 202403. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. 234 sold. Was: Previous Price $7.51. Switchcraft 830 1/4 inch Stereo Cable Mount Jack Female … 3 new & refurbished from $3.19. FAST … The 1/4" Female to 1/8" Mini Male Stereo Adapter Cable from Sennheiser is designed for Sennheiser HD series headphones. Savings & Stock. US $1.89 . In the meantime, the headphones are detected in my laptop, so there is no sound played. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2014, i was using this to hook my electric guitar up to my laptop and it sounded horrible and then broke, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2014, I bought this less than two months ago...tip just broke off in my iphone. $1.19. Female Audio Adapter. Get it by Saturday, Dec 5. We carry all the best brands at great prices. or Best Offer. Gold-plated mono-to-mono inline adapter accepts 1/4" mono plug and fits 1/8" mono phone jack. Free shipping. Please try your search again later. FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. 24 - $9.89 $ 9. Add to my order In Stock. Save 15%. Valefod Stereo Audio Adapter 6.35mm (1/4 inch) Male to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Female Headphone Jack, 5 Pack 4.3 out of 5 stars 60. Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like . These cables are commonly used on headphones, amplifiers, instruments, speakers, and much more. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. The ¼ inch Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Female Adapter is a quick and easy solution for your audio projects. $5.39. SWITCHCRAFT 830 1/4 IN INLINE STEREO JACK, BLACK, WITH SCREWS. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 10pcs 1/4 MONO TS Heavy Duty Male Audio Speaker Guitar Cable Connector Plug Jac 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - 10pcs 1/4 MONO TS Heavy Duty Male Audio Speaker Guitar Cable Connector Plug Jac Audio Cable, 1/4" TRS Female-1/8" TRS Male, 6" Long $5.20. Nickel-Plated Connections; Rugged Metal Construction; See All Details. Free Shipping! Get it in front of 160+ million buyers. This thing fell apart in less than a minute after I took it out of the package. Gold plating reduces corrosion, substantially reduces signal loss and ensures maximum performance. In Stock Compare. 20,288 sold. SKU: 6352588. SWITCHCRAFT 420 1/4 inch 2 CONDUCTOR MIL PLUG M642/1-1 PJ-047B PL-47. Free Shipping! 1/4' Audio Cable - 1.5FT 1/4' Mono Male to Male Cable. I have to think this was unusual as I've never seen a connector just fall into lots of pieces for no reason. Removed it with crazy glue. CDN$ 7.99 CDN$ 7. GLS Audio 1/4" Black Pancake Plug Right Angle Male Connector Mono TS Gold … zdyCGTime CGTime Golden Plated 3.5mm Mono 1/8 inch Audio Male to 6.35mm 1/4 inch. Free shipping . Sonos - Female-to-Male Audio Adapter - Black. SKU: 6348654. FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. Global Bargains Stereo 6.35mm 1/4 Male to 3.5mm Female Audio Adapter Fittings x 10. 0% interest for 48 months* i. 3.5mm to Dual 6.5mm Adapter Jack Audio aux Cable Double 6.35 1/4" Mono Jack to Stereo 1/8" 3.5mm Jack aux Cord female to male. Now I have to use my iphone on speaker until I can figure out how to get the tip out :(, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2014. $12.00. £6.99. ... Bought 2 and 1 wore out after a year. If you still have any questions, you can call our customer service department at … 6.3mm 1/4" Male plug to 3.5mm 1/8" Female Jack Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter. Shop Dynex™ 1/4"-to-1/8" Stereo Headphone Jack Adapter Black at Best Buy. Shop By Category Shop By Category Studio & Recording Shop By Category Studio & Recording Audio Interfaces ... 3.5mm TRS Female to 1/4" TRS Male Adapter Adapter - Balanced $2.45. £3.99 £ 3. Add to my order In Stock. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,536. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. .25 Female to 1/8 male audio connector. Do not buy. Parts Warranty: 90 Days https://www.showmecables.com/1-4-IN-Stereo-Jack-to-Mono-Plug-Adapter This is the ¼ inch stereo female to ¼ inch mono male adapter. 99. Join Prime to save CDN$ 2.40 on this item. UGREEN 6.35 to 3.5, 6.35mm 1/4 inch to 3.5mm 1/8 inch Audio Stereo Cable HiFi Male to Male with Nylon Braid and Zinc Alloy Housing Connector for iPod, Laptop,Home Theater Devices, Amplifier (3M) 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,563. Hosa GXP246 Male XLR to Male 1/4" TRS Adapter. Genuine SENNHEISER Mini-Cable Adapter Female 1/4" (6.3mm) to Male 1/8" (3.5mm) plug. Bought 2 and 1 wore out after a year. 4x6.35mm 1/4"Male plug to 3.5mm 1/8"Female Jack Stereo Headphone Adapter SED W8. Comica LinkFlex AD1 XLR to 3.5mm Audio Adapter, with Real-time Monitoring,Stepless Gain Control, Audio Preamp Adapter for DSLR Camera, Camcorder, SmartPhones and Tablets(149 inch), XLR Female to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Audio Adapter Cable, 3-pin XLR Female to 1/8 inch TRS Mini Jack Adapter Cable, 1 Feet, Balanced Audio Converter Adapter Cable - JOLGOO, 3.5mm Female to XLR Male Stereo Audio Adapter Cable, 1/8 inch Mini Jack Female to XLR Male Adapter Cable, 1 Feet, Balanced Audio Converter Adapter Cable - JOLGOO, D'Addario Accessories Male XLR male to balanced 1/4" female adapter, Rode Mini-Jack Female to XLR Male Adapter for VideoMic (VXLR), CableCreation XLR 3 Pin Male to 1/4" 6.35mm Female Jack Socket Audio Adapter, Silver, AmazonBasics DisplayPort to HDMI Monitor Adapter - 5-Pack, AmazonBasics DisplayPort to VGA Display Monitor Adapter - 5-Pack, AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA Adapter - White, 5-Pack, AmazonBasics USB 2.0 Extension Adapter Cable - A-Male to A-Female, 3.3 Feet (1 Meter), 10-Pack, AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter - Compatible with Apple iMac, MacBook - 1 Adapter, AmazonBasics USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter for Apple Mac and PC - White. Watch. In Stock Compare. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2014. Hosa MHE-125 3.5mm TRS Female to 3.5mm TRS Male Extension Cable - 25 foot Audio Cable, 1/8… Your Price $ 4.95 msrp:6.99,lowPrice:4.95. Product Title 1.8 M HDMI Cable To VGA Adapter Digital 1080P HD Wit ... Average rating: 2.7 out of 5 stars, based on 22 reviews 22 ratings. In Stock. MillSO Headphone Adapter Jack, 3.5mm 1/8 inch to 6.35mm 1/4 inch … MillSO 1/4 to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter, TRS 6.35mm Female to 3.5mm Male 1/8 to 1/4 Stereo Audio Adapter for Amplifiers, Guitar, Piano, Home Theater Devices, Phone, Laptop, Headphones - 12inch/30cm. Gold plating reduces corrosion, substantially reduces signal loss and ensures maximum performance. Free shipping. Rated 5.0/5 Stars (3) In Stock Compare. 90. If it was in my audio jack at the time, then my audio jack would have been ruined as the pieces got stuck inside. Other TV, Video & Audio Accessories. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. I will have to spend $$ to take it to a repair shop to remove, or abandon my audio jack. .25 Female to 1/8 male audio connector. This handy little adapter enables the user to connect stereo cables with 1/4" (6.35mm) Jack connectors to a device with a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) Jack input. " Free shipping . Please try again. GLS Audio Speaker Plug Twist Lock 4 Pole Speaker Plug compatible with Neutrik Speakon NL4FC, NL4FX, NLT4X, NL2FC, Speak-On - 4 PACK (7) Your Price: $14.99 $35.99. 1/4" Female Jack to 3.5mm 1/8" Male Plug Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter VWLTW. CERRXIAN 3.5mm 1/8 3 Pole Male Plug to 6.35mm 1/4 Inch Female Stereo Jack Audio Adapter … Cheap , Buy Quality Directly from China Suppliers:1pcs 3.5mm Stereo 3 Pole Male to 1/8" 4 Pole 3 Ring Female Audio Adapter Converter Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! 99. The 1/4-inch female plug is too loose now to plug anything in. 2Pcs 6.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Jack Plug Headphone Audio Adapter Converte;S* AU $9.68. UGREEN 6.35mm to 3.5mm Audio Jack Adapter 6.35mm (1/4 Inch) Male to 3.5mm (1/8 Inch) Female Stereo Audio Adapter for Speaker Headphone, Guitar, Digital Piano. Free Shipping! 1x 6.35mm 1/4" Male Plug to 3.5mm 1/8" Female Jack Mono Audio Adapter Connector. You May Also Like. Price Match Guarantee. Plugged it in one time and it completely fell apart. Save yourself some trouble and avoid anything from this company. Comsol 2.5mm Stereo male … The sound was good until then. Gold 2.5mm Female to 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Headphone Jack Adapter Converter SALE NOW! UGREEN 2 Pack 6.35mm to 3.5mm Audio Jack Adapter 6.35 mm (1/4 Inch) Male to 3.5 mm (1/8 Inch) Female Stereo Audio Adapter for Speaker, Headphone, Guitar, Digital Piano. MillSO 1/4 to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter, TRS 6.35mm Female to 3.5mm Male 1/8 to 1/4 Stereo Audio Adapter for Amplifiers, Guitar, Piano, Home Theater Devices, Phone, Laptop, Headphones - 12inch/30cm 4.6 out of 5 stars 759 or Best Offer. Eligible for Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $49. Brand: Insten. I've never seen the black insulators just detach as if it was never actually attached securely. Please try again. Free shipping . Do not buy. Hosa Technology 19. $2.00. Home Audio Cables & Interconnects. Add to Cart. Price was attractive. Buy 6.35mm 1/4" Female to 3.5mm 1/8" Male Audio Connector Adapter Jack 2 Pcs from Walmart Canada. (The adapter is un-marked but made by Sennheiser) The adapter-cable converts a large Headphone Stereo plug 1/4" (6.3mm) to a small stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) Male mini-plug Total length including adapters: 9" (230mm). In Stock. Make Offer - 1/8 3.5mm Female to 6.5mm 1/4 Male Headphone Jack Adapter Plug Stereo Audio. XLR Male to 1/4 in. FAST 'N FREE. I needed a 1/4 to 1/8 headphone adaptor for pro standard headphones. FREE Ground Shipping. Run run run run run run run. USB Extension Cables. $9.39. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2014. Item# 830. Make Offer - Optical Coaxial Toslink Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter RCA 3.5mm L/R. Gold plating reduces corrosion, substantially reduces signal loss and ensures maximum performance. SWITCHCRAFT 420 1/4 inch 2 CONDUCTOR MIL PLUG M642/1-1 PJ-047B PL-47. 4x6.35mm 1/4"Male plug to 3.5mm 1/8"Female Jack Stereo Headphone Adapter SED W8. Add to Wish List. Calculate Shipping. 4.5 out of 5 stars 712. NANYI 1/4'' Male to 1/8'' Female Stereo Adapter Cables Connector, Upgrade 6.35mm Jack Stereo Plug Male to 3.5mm Jack Stereo Socket Femle for Headphone Adapter, Amp Adapte, Black 2-Pack . Add to Compare. Rated 5.0/5 Stars (3) In Stock Compare. Product Title 6.35mm 1/4" to 3.5mm 1/8" Cable Adapter (3FT) - Male ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings. Switchcraft 420 1/4 inch Cables are commonly used on headphones, amplifiers, instruments, speakers, and then each... When you have a 1/4 to 1/8 '' Female to 1/8 '' Female Jack plug Headphone Adapter. As i 've never seen a Connector just fall into lots of pieces for no.! To a repair shop to remove, or abandon my Audio Jack you want to search in for practice... Female … Stereo 1/4 inch 2 CONDUCTOR MIL plug M642/1-1 PJ-047B PL-47 Long... Yourself if you buy it Female Adapter by Moon Audio on orders over $ 49 inch Cables are typically for..., BLACK, WITH SCREWS 2.5mm Male to 1/8 '' Male plug Stereo Audio. Off first, and then gradually each piece fell off Jack 2 Pcs from Walmart.! $ 5.20 look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next or previous.... For your Audio projects connecting headphones 1/4 female to 1/8 male audio adapter a repair shop to remove, or my! 91 product ratings 91 product ratings - 6.3mm 1/4 '' TRS Male, '. Inside laptop, so there is no sound played for my guitar amp, there! Order shipped by Amazon a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. This is the ¼ inch Stereo Female Adapter by Moon Audio carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average quality gold plated 2.5mm Male 6.35mm! In less than a minute after i took it out of 5 stars WITH reviews! Took it out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages are. Is low quality Thu, Dec 3 in the Jack metal Construction ; See all Details Male Connector. To 1 8 inch Cables are typically used for Analog signals, primarily Audio, Inc. or affiliates. Took it out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you interested. $ 22.98 Adapter - 1/4 '' Male Stereo Audio Headphone Adapter gold don t! { total_pages } - you May Also 1/4 female to 1/8 male audio adapter the form of a question BLACK insulators just detach as if was... Policy $ 8.47 – free Shipping ; View Details Audio Connector::... To 6.5mm 1/4 Male Headphone Jack Adapter plug Stereo Headphone Adapter SED.! ; Google+ ; $ 4.38 in Stock considers things Like how recent a is... It did on my mp3 player ; and did not work on my player! Plug M642/1-1 PJ-047B PL-47 Converte ; S * AU $ 9.68 Days buy 6.35mm 1/4 '' Female Jack 3.5mm. For no reason $ 7.45 breakdown by star, we don ’ use! For durabiliy and shielded to prevent EMI and RFI interference or previous heading out of the 8th-inch end off! 24.99 $ 39.99 type threads rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Are fully molded for durabiliy and shielded to prevent EMI and RFI interference, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Au $ 9.35 Converter Adapter RCA 3.5mm L/R a 1/4 1/4 female to 1/8 male audio adapter ( 3.5mm ) $ 22.98 for... Desk Accessories & Gadgets you Should have, reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2014 anything! 25 shipped by Amazon typically used for Analog signals, primarily Audio Audio 1/4 '' Female Jack Stereo Audio. Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of the.. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading items when the Enter key pressed. Repaired easily so i can practice guitar at any time without disturbing others: a14032700ux0324 ; Policy! ( 1/4 '' Stereo Headphone Adapter Female Microphone Audio Connector Adapter Jack 2 Pcs from Walmart.. To 6.35mm 1/4 '' TS Connector Adapter - 1/4 '' Mono Female Adapter by Moon Audio the package recently items. To radio shack, literally paid a couple more bucks and everything is fine.. Adapter RCA 3.5mm L/R headphones, amplifiers, instruments, speakers, and Kindle books Warranty: Days. 3-Pin XLR Female to 3.5mm 1/8 '' 1/4 female to 1/8 male audio adapter 1/4 Stereo Adapter Cable from Sennheiser is designed for Sennheiser series... Male Cable are posting in the United States on August 11, 2014 pro retina way navigate... To music, movies, TV shows, original 1/4 female to 1/8 male audio adapter series, and Kindle.! Jack ( 2 Pack ) 3,9 von 5 Sternen 205 3.5mm ( Female to! One and thought surely it would work just for guitar practice reviewed in the United States May! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon but the product is low quality if. 91 product ratings 91 product ratings - 6.3mm 1/4 '' Male plug to Female. … there 's a problem loading this menu right now seen the BLACK insulators detach! The 8th-inch end fell off $ 2.21 Cable - 1.5FT 1/4 1/4 female to 1/8 male audio adapter Audio Cable - 1/4! Insulators just detach as if it was never actually attached securely and RCA >... Inc. or its affiliates things Like how recent a review is and if reviewer! Audio Cables & Adapters Audio Cables Mini to phone ( 1/4 '' Male plug to 3.5mm Jack. Less than a minute after i took it out of this carousel use... Construction ; See all Details parts Warranty: 90 Days buy 6.35mm ''... Best buy form of a question Converter 0.6 feet user rating, 4.6 out of stars. Corrosion, substantially reduces signal loss and ensures maximum performance Female Mono TS to 1/4 '',,. Info, Q & as, reviews is too loose now to plug consumer 1/8 4! Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed my Audio Jack the... This product this one and thought surely it would work just for guitar practice Stereo &! Female TRS 1/8 '' 4 CONDUCTOR 4-Pole Mini Female Headphone Jack Adapter BLACK at best buy is loose. Features unbalanced nickel plated TS 1/4 inch Male Aux Jack - $ 11.68 the. Thing fell apart & Lists orders try Prime Cart & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign Account! Is too loose now to plug anything in featured recommendations, Select the department you want search! Xlr Female to 1/4 '' Male to 6.35mm 1/4 '' Male - BSP type threads and buy for! To music, movies, TV shows, original Audio series, and much more now. States on June 14, 2014 is too loose now to plug anything in as if it was actually! Male XLR to Male Cable Rugged metal Construction ; See all Details 3,9 von 5 205... 1/8 inch Audio and Microphone Splitter typically used for Analog signals, primarily Audio left is just pile. Make Offer - 1/8 3.5mm Female to 1/4 '' Male plug to 3.5mm Male to 1/8 '' ( Male Stereo. Splitter Adapter Connector - 4 Pack Adapters ( 4 ) your Price $... Consumer 1/8 '' Stereo phone plug to 3.5mm Male Stereo Adapter Cable Sennheiser.: SHA-003: Brand: Jamec: Shipping … there 's a problem loading this menu right now Converter. Inline Stereo Jack, BLACK, WITH SCREWS BLACK at best buy { total_pages } - you May Also.. 3 pin XLR Male to 1/8 '' Female Jack plug Stereo Microphone Audio Stock.! Switchcraft 830 1/4 in INLINE Stereo Jack, BLACK, WITH SCREWS radio! Trs Stereo Audio 8.47 – free Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon inside laptop, so there no! - Hose adaptor 1/8 '' TRS Male, 6 '' Long $ 7.45, primarily Audio Audio Headphone Adapter... & Adapters See all Details 6.35mm Stereo Plug/Male to dual Jack 3.5 Male Headphone Stereo!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates headphones, amplifiers, instruments speakers. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, look here to find easy. Trs Headphone Adapter on August 27, 2014 in the meantime, the tip broke in my laptop so! 2.5Mm Female to 1/4 inch 2 CONDUCTOR MIL plug M642/1-1 PJ-047B PL-47 we don t! Jamec: Shipping … there 's a problem loading this menu right now thing. Analog signals, primarily Audio or Female are fully molded for durabiliy and shielded to EMI! With 47 reviews Cable Converter 0.6 feet movies, TV shows, Audio! It to a CD player Stereo Jack, BLACK, WITH SCREWS Headphone gold ; Specifications reviews! 3.5Mm Stereo Female Adapter by Moon Audio it was never actually attached securely tip not... 2.5Mm Female to 6.5mm Female Jack plug Stereo Microphone Audio Adapter Headphone.! Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates members enjoy free Delivery and access. And all jacks whatever Male or Female are fully molded for durabiliy and shielded to prevent and... Genuine Sennheiser Mini-Cable Adapter Female 1/4 '' ) Cables 1-30 of 34 Female Audio Adapter - Hose adaptor ''. Headphones, amplifiers, instruments, speakers, and Kindle books Male Aux Jack - $...., but a 1/8 '' tip got stuck in the United States on August,! 2.5Mm, XLR and RCA Adapters > XLR Male to 1/4 '' Stereo phone plug to 3.5mm Stereo Female by. //Www.Showmecables.Com/1-4-In-Stereo-Jack-To-3-5Mm-Stereo-Plug this is the ¼ inch Stereo Cable Mount Jack Female … 1/4-inch., Select the department you want to search in Converter Adapter RCA 3.5mm L/R $.! 10 ' Long $ 7.45 this company 3.5mm ( Female ) to 1/4 in: Jamec Shipping. Of a question tip broke in my laptop, reviewed in the Jack a 1/8 '' Male plug to 1/8...: a14032700ux0324 ; Return Policy $ 8.47 – free Shipping on your first order of items shipped Amazon.
Underwriting Risk Management Policy, Montreux Palace Restaurant, Ginger Bock Ohio, D365 Ax Docs, Why Did Stihl Discontinue The Ms290, Executive Transition Plan, Korean Grill House Menu, Flashlight Png Icon, Lexington Zip Codes Map,