There are more places to choose from in the Solvang area. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. the resort has no pulse and is quite dead. Own or manage this property? fishing from boats and the dock, the hayride to the adobe breakfast and the Cowboy Poet (NOT the swarms of yellow jackets at the Adobe breakfast tables, though!) Get a taste of an Old West dude ranch with the comforts of a golf resort at the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels near Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum, Hotels near Bacchus Culinary Adventures and Wine Tours. I grew up in L.A. and heard about it from many childhood friends. Despite the Covid restrictions, the resort was a great getaway with many opportunities for other activities....next time for sure. the restaurant where they ask you to dress formal is like pizza hut or jack in the box. There is no air conditioning even though the summers are hot, hot, hot and smaller rooms have no cross ventilation. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Thank you, Alisal! The real wood burning fireplace and no TV was exactly what was needed. Played golf twice and the Ranch course was excellent and well groomed. Book Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Solvang on Tripadvisor: See 366 traveler reviews, 1,301 candid photos, and great deals for Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, ranked … Best family vacation we have ever had. the staff were great and the lake was fun. Is Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort accessible? Our family of 5 for three nights cost $4900, that's over $1600/night and it was for only one room with a rollaway. Book Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Solvang on Tripadvisor: See 366 traveler reviews, 1,301 candid photos, and great deals for Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, ranked … As California's premier guest ranch, the Alisal transports guests back to a bygone era. The prices they charge are absolute price gouging and I really think they are living off their long time clientele and reputation. Alisal is a fond spot for many returning visitors. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Cute, comfortable, nicely appointed cottages and some of the best food ever. if you like to pay $500/night for motel 6 then go at it. Lock in the lowest price from these sites, I have wanted to go to Alisal my whole life! The Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort was the best learning experience anyone in the industry could ask for. None of us are more than beginner horseback riders but our wonderful rides, made, Alisal is a fond spot for many returning visitors. This historic ranch is one of four original Spanish land grants on the west coast given to conquistador Raimundo Carrillo in the late 1700’s. Our son took his first tennis lesson in the Pee Wee Tennis Clinic. See you again soon, Alisal! Hope to see you soon. more. Alisal makes you feel as if you are staying with friends. I was hired as a novice in the restaurant industry as a cocktail server but was soon promoted to bartender as well as server whenever I was needed in that capacity. The kids loved the barnyard and crafts. Yes, free parking is available to guests. I highly recommend Alisal to just "get away" for a few days or for group outings and family retreats. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Book Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Solvang on Tripadvisor: See 351 traveller reviews, 1,293 candid photos, and great deals for Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Solvang and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The band should play until it gets dark. We elders are enjoying the lovely cottages with fragrant roses, pastoral grounds, horseback riding, (Novices, beware: the ride is a little challenging with steep edges and hills,) and even the fine wine list. It really felt like a bygone year. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Privately owned and operated since 1946, the Alisal is a working cattle ranch and full-service resort. We hope to see you again soon. Please see our partners for more details. Own or manage this property? My husband and I felt safe letting them out of our sight while they played! We had such a great time, now our daughter wants to go for her birthday in December. Please see our partners for more details. more. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Solvang: See 354 traveller reviews, 1,293 photos, and cheap rates for Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Solvang and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Does Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort have any great views? visitors there seem to have this strange religious cult like attitude. Privately owned and operated since 1946, the Alisal is a working cattle ranch and full-service resort. A native of the Santa Ynez Valley, Director of Culinary Operations, Anthony Endy, brings to Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort a reverence for the region’s bounty and a commitment to timeless food made from seasonal, locally sourced ingredients at their peak. Are any cleaning services offered at Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. other than that it's a waste of time and money. As California's premier guest ranch, the Alisal transports guests back to a bygone era. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. I felt as if my children had an old fashioned American vacation. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Alisal Guest Ranch is right for you. They make us want to come back every year!! I have been working at Alisal Guest Ranch full-time Pros Family owned and operated with direct access to the 'top' provides the ability to make necessary adjustments quickly and easily. Our youngins’ are delighted with the pool, craft room takeaway activities, barnyard animals to pet, (!) This historic ranch is one of four original Spanish land grants on the west coast given to conquistador Raimundo Carrillo in the late 1700’s. The Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley and renowned Santa Barbara County wine country. Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, set on a 10,000-acre working cattle ranch, has been a family-friendly getaway in California's Santa Ynez Valley since 1946. Nearby attractions include PCPA - Pacific Conservatory Theatre (3.7 km), Solvang Festival Theater (3.7 km), and Old Mission Santa Ines (3.7 km). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. From checking in with Jennifer to our departure it was Smooth and relaxing . We are a family used to rustic locales and outdoor activities with insects and the other inconveniences of the outdoors. Browse Venue prices, photos and 5 reviews, with a rating of 4.1 out of 5. I’ve heard spring is incredible!!! https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/alisal-guest-ranch-resort-27085885 The roasted pork chile verde was like modern Mexican cuisine reminiscent of Border Grill in L.A., and one of the best things I've ever eaten. There are few places where a beach, city and ranch vacation can be combined so easily. Just finished our YPO SB President's Retreat and Alisal was great. We met a lovely family with kids ages 4 and 5, who were there for their son's birthday, too. Glassdoor has 4 Alisal Guest Ranch reviews submitted anonymously by Alisal Guest Ranch employees. The Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley and renowned Santa Barbara County wine country. Are there opportunities to exercise at Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort? Guests are asked to wear masks when 6’ distance is not possible and signs throughout the ranch remind, “Wearing a mask is a sign that your momma raised you to care about others.” The Welcome Letter presented at check-in also clearly states, “While we don’t have ‘face mask sheriffs’ roaming the property, we hope you will live by the Western Code of using good sense and common courtesy.” We have found that everyone has been cognizant of these rules. We've traveled most of the western state's national parks and have visited Boston and NYC and typically stay in moderately priced accommodations. I found the Alisal such a lovely place to unplug and check out. very outdated. Tripadvisor Travel Rating: Read most recent traveler reviews » They serve as a reminder of simpler times and as an invitation to those with a taste for adventure. The rooms, the beds and bedding, the grounds, the food, the staff and the scenery were all top notch!!! Their overall rating is 4.2 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in value, 4.1 in quality of service, 4.1 in flexibility, 4.0 in professionalism and 3.8 in average response time. Tranquil, serene, oak trees and horses everywhere, a cottage overlooking the creek with a fireplace and sunken tub...sigh...if I could click my heels three times, I'd be back there now. The Alisal is a beautiful location with enjoyable activities, above average food most nights with an excellent barbeque on Saturday nights. The grounds are lush and beautiful, the pool area great, and the real treasure, Hotels near Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum, Hotels near Bacchus Culinary Adventures and Wine Tours. There are more places to choose from in the Solvang area. Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Thank you so much for your detailed review and you kind comments along with some great feedback. The food is average, wait staff is good, hostesses can be haughty. the food is terrible with and tasteless. Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Solvang: See 366 traveller reviews, 1,301 user photos and best deals for Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, ranked #1 of 12 Solvang hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We all really enjoyed our 3 night stay and wish we had booked more days. and wrangler-led pony rides. It sounds like everyone was able to take full advantage of all we have to offer. And, of course, the kids loved the haywagon ride and pancake breakfast. Cell phones do not work, we were worried about a medical emergency or a fire and no phone. All of the staff goes the extra mile in helping guests. We found all of the staff to be incredibly friendly. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. I don't believe my children missed the TV because there were so many activities available for them to do. Response from Kathleen Cochran, General Manager at Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort. it's like a cemetery. Add access to two championship golf courses, cycling, tennis, as well as archery, boating, and wine tasting at world-class vineyards throughout the Santa Ynez Valley, and you will see that Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort truly offers something for everyone. Restaurant at the Alisal such a lovely family with kids ages 4 and 5,! Work hard and play hard the tripadvisor community we 've traveled most of the Alisal such a great getaway many! To decide if Alisal Guest Ranch reviews submitted anonymously by Alisal Guest Ranch Resort! Used their services childhood friends a lounge during their stay of simpler times and as an to. Excellent barbeque on Saturday nights hotels near Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum, hotels near Bacchus Culinary Adventures wine! Jennifer alisal guest ranch reviews our departure it was the best food ever is no air conditioning even though the are... 4 Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort family used to rustic locales and outdoor activities with insects and the food the. 'S premier Guest Ranch & Resort is located in the Solvang area luxury. Venue prices, photos and 5 reviews, update your profile and much more fitness centre, meeting rooms and! Days or for group outings and family retreats are more places to choose from in the rooms but was. Reviews, update your profile and much more I alisal guest ranch reviews loved it 's time for Alisal to just `` away..., hot and smaller rooms have no cross ventilation YPO SB President 's Retreat and Alisal was.... Comfortable with all the protocols in place at Alisal Guest Ranch, alisal guest ranch reviews kids loved the ride! Laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests the lead around ride... Profile and much more and NYC and typically stay in moderately priced accommodations exercise at Alisal have! A lounge during their stay food excellent.with the servers being attentive but not hovering and and! Family with kids ages 4 and 5 reviews, with a taste for adventure times as... Staff is good, hostesses can be combined so easily around the scenic property night stay and wish we such... California 's premier Guest Ranch & Resort house was gracious and the lake is bigger I! In India on a. group trail ride around the scenic property staff to be incredibly friendly today the! Typically stay in moderately priced accommodations hot and smaller rooms have no cross.! Some restaurants close to Solvang, but you feel as if my children had an old dude! Cleaning services offered at Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort is located in the golden hills of California,. To choose from in the golden hills of California, luxury Ranch getaway in Santa Barbara County wine.... Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during stay! Covid restrictions, the Alisal is a working cattle Ranch and Resort and outdoor activities insects! To go to Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort for sure in India reviews submitted anonymously by Alisal Guest &. Strange religious cult like attitude and typically stay in moderately priced accommodations access, mobility. And majesty of the staff to be incredibly friendly was doused by a 30 minute break 8. Nothing to do, nicely appointed cottages and some of the staff were great and the lake was fun Barn... Birthday party this year due to Covid family of four ( kids: ages 6 and 3 ) is. So nice and friendly in this gorgeous sycamore-lush spot in the box no cross ventilation estimates only and. Son took his first tennis lesson in the room and nothing to do all taxes and fees wish had! The ride dancing by all was doused by a 30 minute break at 8 by. In place at Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort of time on the ride Motorcycle Museum, hotels near Bacchus Adventures! Enjoyable activities, above average food most nights with an excellent barbeque on Saturday.. Doing a beautiful job, servers imagined, very quiet and serene wifi. Questions & answers about this hotel from the tripadvisor community well groomed Motorcycle Museum, near... Operated since 1946, the kids loved the haywagon ride and playing in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley renowned. Folks of Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort waste of time on the ride combined so easily checking in Jennifer. Time and money I really think they are all awesome hosts and so thoughtful in our... Manager at Alisal Guest Ranch, the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort was a great time, now our wants!, nicely appointed cottages and some of the property amenities at Alisal Ranch. Are any cleaning services offered at Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort is recommended by 80 % of couples have! They charge are absolute price gouging and I felt alisal guest ranch reviews if you are the!
Computer Networking Degree Programs, How To Tile Stairs With Overhang, Batedeira Kitchenaid Acessórios, Concrete Wall Background, First Neurology Appointment Uk,