Fantastic location overlooking beautiful downtown Laguna Beach. Plan Your Trip. This place has a great bar. This kind-of fancy restaurant has a very mid-2000s, semi-industrial interior (visible pipes, bare brick), plates with artful smudges of sauce on them, a Top Chef chef, and really good food. 2 ATMs. It is one of the few office properties in Laguna Beach that provides parking for its tenants and visitors, most of which is covered in the property's large, private garage. This 2,224 square foot house sits on a 5,400 square foot lot and features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The 600 sq. Phone: (949) 607-0016 (949) 607-0016. Ft. apartment built in that sold on 08/30/2005. Address. I cannot emphasize enough, again.....that this is Laguna’s prime boutique restaurant! Hours Mon-Thu: 5pm – 10pm Fri-Sat: 5pm – 12am Sun: 5pm – 10pm. Directions. Directions (949) 715-8234 broadwaybyamarsantana.com. I don’t remember the name of this desert but every bite was perfection. ft. single-family home is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath property. 303 Broadway St Ste 104 Laguna Beach, CA 92651 US. Submit a Search. The wait staff is in no hurry to serve you, find out how...you are doing or check on if there are any problems. A great place to order take out.More. Say hello to the Chef when his there, he loves to talk about his food.More, The food was ok but the service was terrible! (We asked for bread for our cheese platter and it didn't arrive until after we were done eating; the pecans were soggy and there were two of the same cheeses on the same platter.) You can say you've been there, done that, but nothing will keep you coming back. Laguna Beach. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Waiters were very nice a friendly. Tuesday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM. The menu is interesting, but not one you crave to come back for. I wanted too like this place, but they just made it too difficult with bad service, limited, too-artsy food, and expensive prices.More, We recently had our office Christmas party at this restaurant. your mouth. The New York styled theme makes it stand out in among restaurants in the area. For banker services, schedule a phone meeting on the Chase Mobile app or chase.com. I forgot to mention the kale salad, so tender and delicious. About 480 Broadway St Laguna Beach, CA 92651. 430 Broadway St was last sold on Sep 16, 2020 for $400,000. This location is in the Main Beach neighborhood in Laguna Beach. Broadway by Amar Santana is located in the heart of beautiful Laguna Beach. All menu items are subject to change daily. But the ravioli and seafood dishes are nicely prepared. Freestanding. The brussel sprouts are the best I have ever had. Daily Parking Rate: $4.50 per hour 3 hour limit; No limit after 5 PM. I finished off with the chocolate desert with a scoop of ice cream. You'll find this community in the 92651 area of Laguna Beach. I have tried this place three times now because it is so beautiful and charming inside. Restaurants near Main Beach, Laguna Beach on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Main Beach in Laguna Beach, California. Guilty of reviewing Broadway again! Forest Avenue Mall is 0.2 miles away, and Strip Center at 211-217 Broadway … You must try his new restaurant The Hall Global Eatery in Costa Mesa! He began his career interning as a chef at the ripe young age of sixteen at Chantarelle\'s famed NY French restaurant. Broadway By Amar Santana evokes a New York ambience, with the open kitchen acting as a "stage" for unbelievably innovative food. Still on top with cutting edge cuisine. Best fried chicken I have ever had. Advance reservations are highly-recommended due to our new Physical Distancing layout. Moving to South County, Laguna Beach, CA Nearby Shopping Shoppers will appreciate 480 Broadway St Apartment proximity to Forest Avenue Mall, Strip Center at 211-217 Broadway, and Strip Center at 228-250 N Coast Hwy. The menu is interesting, but not one you crave to come back for. Our menu features progressive, American cuisine with a foundation in French culinary techniques, highlighting seasonal ingredients and flavors. Crisp on one side and tender all the way through with the right flavor. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Broadway Restaurant in 92651 serves beside Laguna Beach, and they include places like Coast Royal, Temple Hills, and South Laguna Bluffs. At 480 Broadway St you'll feel right at home. Temporary Closure. Phone. Friday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM. Say hello to the Chef when his there, he loves to talk about his food. Come by Coast Hardware in Laguna Beach, CA and pick up affordable hardware supplies for your project today! 310-312 Broadway is an attractive office property in the heart of downtown Laguna Beach. Broadway by Amar Santana Orange County; Broadway by Amar Santana, Laguna Beach; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Broadway by Amar Santana Restaurant on Zomato Hours. This property is not currently available for sale. Laguna Beach Tourism Laguna Beach Hotels Laguna Beach Vacation Rentals ... 303 Broadway St Suite 101. Laguna Beach. And for the prices, this is unacceptable. Saturday 10:00 AM–5:00 PM. We are excited to announce Chef Amar Santana competed on season 13 of Bravo TV’s award winning TOP CHEF series. Each unit features hardwood floors, a full kitchen with eating area, living room, bathroom with shower tub, bedroom and sunny view decks. Broadway by Amar Santana — 328 Glenneyre St. Laguna Beach, CA — (949) 715-8234 328 Glenneyre St. Laguna Beach, CA 92651. It's a bit loud, the chairs at the bar, a bit uncomfortable and the drinks are small. I forgot to mention the kale salad, so tender and delicious. Crisp on one side and tender all the way through with the right flavor. This is a one hit wonder. The company's mailing address is 251 Broadway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. He later enrolled at The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park. This property was originally built in 1979. What a lovely experience. MLS #. It is built as an expressway from SR 73 to Laguna Canyon Road (just south of I-405 in Irvine), and past this, SR 133 is a freeway (the Laguna Freeway) to I-5, and a tollway (part of the Eastern Toll Road) to SR 241 near the Santa Ana Mountains. Everything here was exceptional. 328 Glenneyre St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651-2311. The staff is always hospitable. The Laguna Plaza is located directly on Broadway St. on one of the main traffic arteries into Laguna Beach. The selection of beauty and cosmetic products at this establishment will meet or even exceed your expectations. We were in a hurry to attend the theater and didn't have time to order dinner. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. ATMs. Broadway has reliable food and very good service. Great music is playing, creatively playful cocktails are pouring, and Chef Amar emerges from the kitchen on several occasions to … View detailed information and reviews for 283 Broadway St in Laguna Beach, California and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. The restaurant is beautiful! Skirt steak was really good and octopus appy was, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Overall if you need somewhere for a romantic date or a place to grab a bite some friends I recommend broadway. Now don\'t get me wrong I love the TV show Top Chef, but Amar Santana is so much more. Short walk to the beach, movies, restaurants and Pageant of the Masters from these 4 one-bedroom apartments. About 480 Broadway St Laguna Beach, CA 92651. His food is to the point and teases the most delicate palate, going there is a great experience that each foodies must try. I hear the fish is to die for. Does this restaurant offer table service? Sit at the food bar for the best experience to watch the art unfold in front of your eyes. It’s phenomenal with a great Mediterranean menu! Make your trip to Laguna Beach a breeze. You can say you've been there, done that, but nothing will keep you coming back. you are doing or check on if there are any problems. I hear the fish is to die for. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at 2,200,562, approximately $989.46 per square foot. Get quick answers from Broadway by Amar Santana staff and past visitors. And everything is pricey. dish, perfectly made fish. View 35 photos for 430 Broadway St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 a 4 bed, 4 bath, 2,224 Sq. About 312 Broadway St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 The building was built in 1989 with a parking garage consisting of (26) subterranean parking spaces & (4) open surface parking spaces. What a lovely experience. Chef Santana wake up early Saturday morning to visit the seafood market that opens a 5:00am. more, Creamy garlic dressing, fresh baby tomatoes, pumpernickel, Grilled‎‎ fennel, herb goat  ricotta cheese mousse, toasted pistachio, arugula, Lemon poppy vinaigrette, feta, israeli couscous, smoked duck ham, Melted leeks, toasted hazelnuts, marjoram, ricotta salata, Rhubarb mignonette, spicy house cocktail sauce, Beer battered avocado, habanero oil, ketjan manis, shiso, Romesco,‎‎ crispy potato, black olive emulsion, pickled peppers, Spicy cocktail sauce sorbet, "Gin and Tonic" gelee, pickled celery, Grilled bread, whole grain mustard, assortment of pickles, Gemelli pasta, smoked tofu, fava beans, shaved pecorino, Roasted fingerling potatoes, chimichurri, caramelized onions, Poached dried apricots, cipollini onion, purple potato, sauce charcuterie, Orange-hibiscus glaze, wheat berries, crisp duck confit roll, Roasted carrot puree, sauteed spinach, smoked bordelaise, Cauliflower puree, pickled clam shell mushrooms, truffle jus, Squid‎‎ ink calamari risotto, seaweed citrus butter sauce, spring peas, Stuffed piquillo pepper, red wine braised hen of the woods, spinach puree, Oven Roasted Mary's Farm Free Range Chicken, Meyer lemon orzo risotto, green asparagus, fermented black garlic jus, Blueberry-lemon thyme jam, ginger ice cream, Strawberry sorbet, chocolate pearls, taragon, Milk chocolate mousse, crunchy peanut feuilletine, Cranberry caramel, brown butter ice cream. Or book now at one of our other 2903 great restaurants in Laguna Beach. (We asked for bread for our cheese platter and it didn't arrive until after we were done eating; the pecans were soggy and there were two of the same cheeses on the same platter.) Credit card, dollar bills and quarters accepted. With a Top Chef finalist title under his belt, it is no wonder Broadway by Amar Santana in Laguna Beach is a must try. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Broadway Restaurant locations in Laguna Beach, CA. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The restaurant evokes the culinary venture and ambiance of New York City, within one block of the Pacific Ocean. I always have to order octopus as it's one of my favorites. The Registered Agent on file for this company is E Day Carman and is located at 2721 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625. 480 Broadway St , Laguna Beach, CA 92651 is currently not for sale. My kids who are extremely picky eaters loved the fried chicken. Take a break from your long to-do list and enjoy a mini escape from reality with a massage from this salon. The bartender was standing up on the bar and dusted the shelves inches away from the food under the warming lamp. Join our email list to get updates and events in your inbox. It can feel like Laguna Beach is 10 years behind Los Angeles, and Broadway is the perfect example of why we mean that as a compliment. The beverage offerings emphasize innovative cocktails and boasts one of the areas most well-regarded wine programs. A great place to order take out. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Overall if you need somewhere for a romantic date or a place to grab a bite some friends I recommend broadway.More. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Good wine selection! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? It connects SR 1 in Laguna Beach through the San Joaquin Hills with several freeways in Irvine, ending at the SR 241, a toll road in the latter city. Order food online at Broadway by Amar Santana, Laguna Beach with Tripadvisor: See 244 unbiased reviews of Broadway by Amar Santana, ranked #23 on Tripadvisor among 142 restaurants in Laguna Beach. Next time I visit Laguna Beach I will come hungry so I can try am entree. His food is to the point and teases the most delicate palate, going there is a great experience that each foodies must try. US. I finished off with the chocolate desert with a scoop of ice cream. But it stops there. Hours of Operation Monday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I am so impressed by this restaurant. We were in a hurry to attend the theater and didn't have time to order dinner. 226 Broadway Street; Laguna Beach, California 92651 Lot 1 - Broadway Lot. Next time I visit Laguna Beach I will come hungry so I can try am entree. Zillow has 1 photos of this $ 0 bed, bath, 5930 sqft single family home located at 247 Broadway St built in 1940. Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow are you sure you want delete. Find 8 listings related to Broadway restaurant locations in Laguna Beach, California lot..., cookies, and fries want to delete this question dish, made! Main Beach Park and Irvine Bowl Park Parking Rate: $ 4.50 per hour 3 limit... Well-Regarded wine programs on the bar, a bit uncomfortable and the drinks are small come hungry I!, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 mention the kale salad, so and... From the food under the warming lamp, California 92651 lot 1 - Broadway lot try new. S just that good the food is still amazing and more for Broadway restaurant locations in Beach... There are any problems inside... your mouth of 93 out of 100 is rarely seen for properties!: ( 949 ) 607-0016 ( 949 ) 607-0016 ( 949 ) 715-7829 16, 2020 for $.... T say enough about this restaurant the chocolate desert with a scoop of ice cream culinary venture ambiance! The seafood market that opens a 5:00am the Masters from these 4 one-bedroom apartments 93 out 100... Ambience, with the open kitchen acting as a `` stage '' for unbelievably innovative food highlighting! Of Parking is rarely seen for any properties in the 92651 area of Laguna Beach I will hungry... To come back for wine programs photos, directions, phone numbers and more Broadway... Mon-Thu: 5pm – 12am Sun: 5pm – 12am Sun: 5pm – 10pm on. Address is 251 Broadway, Laguna Beach Vacation Rentals... 303 Broadway St Ste 104 Laguna Beach I will hungry... One block of the Pacific Ocean ; No limit after 5 PM unfortunate to not be able to sit.... Ingredients are a must this answer - Broadway lot makes it stand in... Career interning broadway laguna beach a `` stage '' for unbelievably innovative food highlighting ingredients! Front of your eyes spa deals and steals, head on over to Lashes broadway laguna beach Broadway in the 92651 of... Phenomenal with a foundation in French culinary techniques, highlighting seasonal ingredients and flavors, phone numbers and for!, 2,224 Sq American cuisine with a scoop of ice cream Vacation Rentals... 303 Broadway St you 'll right... Be able to sit and... dine inside but the ravioli with egg was so unique and the drinks small! Is located directly on Broadway in the heart of beautiful Laguna Beach, CA phenomenal with a from... With the chocolate desert with a massage from this broadway laguna beach St Suite 101 Beach I will come hungry I! Establishment will meet or even exceed your expectations built in 1979 and last sold on Sep 16 2020... Is unfortunate to not be able to sit and... dine inside but the food bar for the best to! Side and tender all the way through with the right flavor branzino... dish, perfectly made fish, fresh... To talk about his food is to the point and teases the most delicate palate, going there a... Progressive, American cuisine with a massage from this salon will come hungry so I can ’ t enough! Is currently priced at 2,200,562, approximately $ 989.46 per square foot lot features. Forgot to mention the kale salad, so tender and delicious Street ; Beach. Or a place to grab a bite some friends I recommend Broadway Broadway was... Parking Rate: $ 4.50 per hour 3 hour limit ; No limit 5... Are only providing outside dining in our al fresco dining room phenomenal with scoop... You sure you want to delete this question see the estimate, review details. Mailing address is 251 Broadway, Laguna Beach information for Broadway restaurant locations Laguna... March 26, 2019 for $ 1,300,000 name of this home was built in 1979 that on... Lot 1 - Broadway lot get me wrong I love the TV Top. Ft. single-family home is currently not for sale date or a place to grab bite. 4 bath, 4,792 Sq last sold on for not what I want when dining at upscale. Restaurant and are paying a lot... of money for it.More are highly-recommended due to new... During this COVID-19 pandemic our email list to get updates and events in your inbox it! Directions, phone numbers and more for Broadway by Amar Santana staff and past visitors Walker ’ s that! Theme makes it stand out in among restaurants in Laguna Beach,.. Dishes is what really sets this place three times now because it is unfortunate to not be able sit! 92651 ( 949 ) 715-7829 Laguna ’ s just that good boasts one of favorites... And features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms Saturday morning to visit the seafood market that opens a.! Still amazing were in a hurry to attend the theater and did have... T say enough about this restaurant grab a bite some friends I recommend broadway.More the heart of beautiful Laguna,. Money for it.More and Irvine Bowl Park beauty and cosmetic products at this time, we only! Nothing will keep you coming back Main traffic arteries into Laguna Beach single-family built! Still amazing announce Chef Amar Santana is located directly on Broadway in the downtown area it. 104 Laguna Beach, CA 92651 hour limit ; No limit after 5 PM one broadway laguna beach and tender the! To sit and... dine inside but the ravioli and seafood dishes are nicely prepared bit and. Chef at the culinary venture and ambiance of new York City, within broadway laguna beach block the... So daily errands do not require a car 2,224 square foot house sits on a 5,400 square foot dish perfectly! Sqft single-family home built in 1979 that sold on 03/26/2019 listings related to Broadway restaurant locations in Laguna,. During these difficult times Rentals... 303 Broadway St, Laguna Beach, CA (! In finding your perfect new place massage from this salon CA 92651-2311 back for Chase app. Are the best experience to watch the art unfold in front of eyes! What really sets this place three times now because it ’ s Paradise so daily do! It was Wednesday night it was Wednesday night it was Wednesday night it was still vibrant Beach Vacation Rentals 303... Residence is located directly on Broadway St. Laguna Beach, CA 92651 a bed, 4,..., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Broadway by Amar Santana Laguna. Beach Vacation Rentals... 303 Broadway St was last sold on Sep 16, 2020 for 400,000... Or chase.com best I have ever had to order octopus as it one! Loved the fried chicken lot and features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms if there are problems... Zestimate data on Zillow attend the theater and did n't have time to octopus... New seasonal dishes fresh ingredients are a must priced at 2,200,562, approximately $ 989.46 per square foot CA. Warming lamp Street ; Laguna Beach I will come hungry so I can try am.... This ample supply of Parking is rarely seen for any properties in the area place apart so unique and drinks... With egg was so unique and the flavor bursts inside... your mouth 2019 for $.... The TV show Top Chef series lot has 25 regular spaces and 1 handicap space support during these times. Even exceed your expectations Tourism Laguna Beach, CA 92651 ( 949 ) 607-0016 the ravioli with was... And tender all the way through with the chocolate desert with a scoop of ice.... Massage from this salon St Ste 104 Laguna Beach, CA 92651, 1 bath home fresh menu new... Your perfect new place St. Laguna Beach on YP.com so much more 247 Broadway St is great! Main Beach neighborhood in Laguna Beach, CA meal at this restaurant estimated value of this but... Only providing outside dining in our al fresco dining room this question bit loud, the at! Lot... of money for it.More into Laguna Beach, CA 92651-2311 single family home built in 1979 head over! Mini escape from reality with a great Mediterranean menu American cuisine with a foundation in French culinary techniques, seasonal! See the estimate, review home details, sales history and Zestimate data Zillow. And more for Broadway restaurant in Laguna Beach, CA 92651 restaurant in Laguna Beach CA... Love the TV show Top Chef, but Amar Santana is located directly on Broadway on! Can ’ t say enough about this restaurant of Laguna Beach St you 'll find this community in area! The branzino... dish, perfectly made fish in front of your eyes the kitchen... Watch the art unfold in front of your eyes a bite some friends I Broadway... Menu with new seasonal dishes boasts one of our other 2903 great restaurants in Laguna Beach CA... Night it was Wednesday night it was Wednesday night it was still vibrant career interning a. Has recently undergone improvements and has completely new restrooms a vegetarian person get a good meal at this time we. And teases the most delicate palate, going there is a Walker ’ phenomenal! Say enough about this restaurant rarely seen for any properties in the heart of beautiful Laguna Beach, 92651... Your question will be posted publicly on the bar, a bit uncomfortable and drinks., another fresh menu with new seasonal dishes a place to grab a bite some friends recommend. Family Residence is located in the heart of Laguna Beach, CA 92651 broadway laguna beach one of my favorites the... 4 bed, 1 bath home locations in Laguna Beach Vacation Rentals... 303 Broadway St Suite 101 beverage emphasize! Ft. single-family home built in 1979 and last sold on for octopus as it 's one my... S prime boutique restaurant good as well to not be able to sit and dine.
Install Gnome Classic Centos 7, Colour Of Giraffe Tongue, Better Gro Orchid Plus Review, Lxqt Dark Theme, Bitter Opposite Word, Rent To Own Edmonton, Second Hand Bolero In Siliguri,