We have heard so many good things from many guests about how great the wedding was and how nice the venue was too. We met Hope, and she was wonderful. Matt and Melissa Hanks 10/16/20. are prompt in responding to emails, flexible, cooperative, understanding, fun and all around excellent!! We knew we wanted to get married on a golf course, BFGC was our third and final venue tour. We would highly recommend you to meet Hope and Erin and have the best day of your life celebrated at Butternut Farm. Hope and Erin are also very easy to work with and have a wealth of knowledge on wedding planning and logistics, which is such a wonderful resource to have. Thanks again for everything 💕. The waitstaff were all polite and professional. Butternut Farm Golf Club, Stow, MA. perfect and beautiful the place was, the delicious food, and the amazing staff! Hope & Erin were so kind, thorough, thoughtful and helpful during our several meetings and the countless emails we sent to them. I would recommend Butternut Farms to all brides you will absolutely not be disappointed! Hope and Erin exceeded our expectations. On the day of the wedding, Erin did a great job making sure the night went off smoothly. Butternut Farm Golf Club is an 18 hole public golf course with award winning function room for Weddings & … The day of our wedding, Erin helped us so much in organizing our large wedding party of 18. When Nicole and I looked for a wedding reception venue, we only had a few feelings of what we thought we wanted, not a detailed list. Everything went great, everyone loved the food and drinks it was fantastic. I received so many compliments from friends and family on how friendly every member of the staff was and how delicious the meals were. Everyone is still raving about our wedding, the venue, and how amazing the staff and food was. The grounds were absolutely beautiful, our ceremony was outside. I don't even know where to begin! We look forward to connecting with Amanda to learn more about her concerns. day, and truly unforgettable memories. I guess it's the photographer in me - so many details and seeing things so differently. Hope and Erin are a wonderful team and made it so easy to plan our wedding. This is a great place for a wedding celebration, day, evening and night. Hope was great giving us a tour and informing us of all the choices we would have and how the wedding could be setup throughout the venue. Our guests could not stop raving about the beauty, decor, and cozy feel of the property, as well as the outstanding food and highly attentive wait staff. When my mom got really sick about a year before our wedding, Hope took time to take us on another tour so my mom would get a chance to see our venue. Across from the bar is an outdoor balcony which also has the great view. If I could give this place 100 stars I would. Hope and Erin were there to lend their guidance and suggestions to help make our day as stress free as possible, while also giving us creative leeway to make the day and the venue “ours”. very attentive, and the venue was gorgeous. Erin was even wearing a coral colored shirt that coordinated with my bridesmaid’s dresses so beautifully. They are truly a wonderful team that I would recommend to all! It was great to have someone that attentive and I truly felt that I was getting personalized attention even though I know she was also attending to other brides. She provided fabulous recommendations for local vendors who knew the venue and they trusted - this made SUCH a difference!! In addition to the staff, they also offer an amazing wedding and reception venue. Butternut Farm Golf Club: Had a great time at a wedding here! The wait staff was pleasant and attentive. I can't recommend Butternut enough! Thank you to all of the staff at Butternut for truly making our wedding day more special than we could have ever imagined. She was understanding and helpful in the planning process. Everyone felt taken care of, and there was nothing more we could have wanted for our guests on our big day! Our wedding day was the best day of our lives thanks in part to Hope and Erin’s dedication and diligence. We were so happy we had Erin walking us through everything at the rehearsal - it made the day of feel natural. Both Hope and Carol were excellent to work with throughout the whole planning process. We had our ceremony on-site at the first tee. Thank you so much! Since our wedding date was November 19th, we learned that the venue could be used no matter the weather as they had a ceremony area we could use inside as well. ease throughout the planning process. And the best part of this, is it’s about half the price of a seated dinner. Hope, Erin, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was perfect. It was the absolutely perfect day!! Out of the top six venues that I visited Butternut had the most to offer with their space. WOWWWWW!!! Coordinating with Hope was a pleasure; her sweetness is contagious and makes the planning portion much easier. We really enjoyed our wedding pictures taken outside on the greenway, with the pond in the background and at the covered wooden bridge. I cannot say enough wonderful things about butternut farm. The scenery was stunning and we had Erin behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly. Butternut Farm Golf Club: Use every club in your bag - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Stow, MA, at Tripadvisor. I loved that all the vendors knew Erin and Hope along with the ins and outs of Butternut. e process. how much fun they had. I am so happy and grateful to the staff at Butternut for helping my wedding day run so smoothly! Once we booked our wedding and started the actual planning process, we started working with Erin who is equally amazing. From giving us plenty of time to set up our handmade ceremony arbor the day before, to unexpected changes to the ceremony due to weather, to requests during the reception, she was on top of every little thing that was asked of her. Since we first met you Erin, you have been on top of everything. The reception hall is highlighted by a beautiful fireplace essentially in the middle of the room. This is a really great venue for an outdoor wedding with so many photo spots. From the moment we toured Butternut Farm and met with Hope, we knew we had found not only our venue, but people who truly cared about executing our wedding day perfectly and the way we wanted. The space was unmatched and met the needs of our guests perfectly by allowing people to spread out and enjoy the evening the way they wanted, while still being close enough to take in all we planned. special day at this beautiful place with these wonderful people. ng day was perfect! ouldn't have done it without you, thank you Butternut! I would HIGHLY recommend choosing Butternut as the place to start the rest of your lives together. Hope and Erin made planning a wedding so easy. It was clear what they offered and the combination of interior and exterior spaces, along with numerous customization options for everything from food to decor that were included made our choice that much easier. We are very pleased with Butternut Farm team. :). Hope and Erin were amazing and a pleasure to work with! The packages they have put togethe... We could not have asked for a better wedding venue! In the months leading up to the wedding any questions we had were answered via email very quickly, and working closely with Erin we created a day that turned out even better than we could've expected. The venu... We chose Butternut Farm for our wedding (6.27.15) venue and we could not be happier with our decision! nue. My husband and I loved that Butternut is a family-run business rather than a corporate hotel like some of the other venues we saw: we are family people, so it made sense for us to have a family host our wedding. Butternut farm was everything we could have imagined and more! All of our best to you!!! OR. We truly had the best day of our lives, and the Butternut staff are the reason why! Erin made sure we were taken care of from the moment we stepped out of the limo as far as food and drinks, as well as keep the show running from introductions to reminding us to eat dinner to locating a social father for father/daughter dance. We could tell it was our venue after touring the site with Hope. Hope thank you for meeting with us and making us feel so loved in the beginning. Thank you Hope for all your help! My husband and I have received so many compliments from our guests on the venue, food and staff. Page TransparencySee More. ng. For instance, the moment Ben saw Becky and her dad walking down the aisle, or the way they were smiling at each other while holding hands on the altar. It’s such a meaningful photo, created with thought and sentiment, and one of those photos that will likely be looked at and truly treasured through the years until you are sitting with your children someday and planning their wedding days. The day of the event Erin and Linn were awesome! Erin was so attentive and always 5 steps ahead of everyone else, making sure... We were so happy choosing Butternut farm for our Oct 28th wedding reception. We would highly recommend Butternut to anyone getting married. true. they are extremely accommodating and the best part is they are 100% committed into making sure that your day is the best ever! The reception hall is located on the top floor of the 2 story building. The Page Family welcomes you to Butternut Farm Golf Club. I am SO happy my sister in law recommended Butternut Farm to us as a venue. She was kind, attentive, so sweet and made me feel so comfortable that this would be the best day ever and they would all take care of it, and she was right. y had some time to show us around before the vineyard did. They also took care of every other vendor drop-off/set up that day - I hardly spoke to the cake delivery, florist or DJ because Erin had it all under control! She was amazing. She put us at ease and had us so excited about our decision. Choosing a venue can be extremely stressful...until you meet with the Page family at Butternut and all your worries are gone. Erin ran the entire wedding day and night professionally and worked so well with all of our vendors. We began at her family's home in Leominster, MA with getting ready photos before the ceremony. Guests danced to music by East Coast Soul, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The view from the room in the fall was great also, overlooking the pond in the back. There's also no "room rental fee" like you find with other venues. I could not be happier with my venue choice and that is thanks to you! Hope and Erin are so great and very responsive. e was amazing, everything ran smoothly & the guests raved about the food. Hearing they won 'Best of Weddings' again is truly no surprise... Hope and Erin do such an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with the way the evening went! BONUS – Butternut offered free rounds of golf w/ the package. The grounds and building are obviously beautiful, but the staff is what makes Butternut a step above the rest. Their over 100 glowing recommendations speak for themselves. It was easy to see that they both love what they do and really care about their clients. P.S. We met with her to go over a wedding detailing sheet and timeline which were so helpful to get me thinking of every detail and setting deadlines for final lists and decisions. Butternut has beautiful grounds for photos and the reception room itself is so classic. My ... From the day we first toured Butternut to our wedding day, Hope and Erin were fantastic. They're truly the best. We highly recommend Butternut Farm for a wedding. They will definitely make sure your day is perfect! Wedding Planning Service. Due to the pandemic, we changed our original wedding plan to a fourteen person microwedding and Butternut Farm made it extremely special for us and our families. The day of the weddin... "I first came across Butternut Farm while scrolling through what felt like hundreds of wedding venues. They respond to emails almost immediately and were very organized with their planning. From the first time you meet them until long after your wedding day you can tell they are truly amazing hardworking genuine people who have a passion for making your special day everything you want and more. 3.) Butternut's backup plans work just as well. Hope explained to us that at our detailing meeting, three months prior to the wedding, we would meet with Erin, the function manager and she would take over. They were always available and helped to make the wedding reception a dream come true! I've already had two guests ment... Butternut Farm is truly a top-notch wedding venue. Everything went just as planned! This venue only hosts one event per day to ensure that the focus is on you and your perfect day. Erin took care of all our requests, helped us set up the ceremony/reception space and made sure everything went perfectly. Both Hope and Erin (the day of coordinator) were more than helpful with all of our questions, and responded to our emails within hours. We can not stop smiling from our perfect wedding night, thanks in large part to the staff at Butternut Farm Golf Club. She was also incredibly responsive to emails and put our minds at ease with any questions we had. felt like we found the right place, the right people, and the right package to entrust our wedding celebration to. t say enough good things about you and this venue, I would recommend it to everyone! One of my favorite parts of the wedding day is almost always the ceremony. ernut was also one of the best we found in the area. It was everything we envisioned; from having a water view, to having a covered bridge for pictures. There was never any pressure. Hope, Erin, and all of the staff were very professional, responsive, and so well organized which made the wedding planning process so m... We had our wedding here this past November and loved every minute of the planning! Even if it rains (which it didn't on my wedding day THANK GOD!) When the time came, there was still plenty of food and drinks passed around including for our wedding party who was with us outside! Out of all of the wedding venues I looked at this one was by far the best with price and quality. After the ceremony Erin and her wait staff treated us like royalty, from holding my bouquet to delivering drinks they went above and beyond. Her attention to detail and timing results in a smoothly run wedding. But hors d'oeuvres are served for the first 2 hours and then desserts for the last hour. It was the best night of our lives! Unfortunately, any accommodations needed were not shared with us for this family member or the other family member that shares this disease. Hope and Erin are very nice, organized and responsive. Erin was wonderful the day of as well! Butternut Farm is a family run venue, and through the whole process of planning your event they treat you like a part of their family. Wedding: 10/12/2014 ad hors’ deurves in the octagon room. Our guests loved the venue, the food, the staff and have not stopped talking about how great our wedding was. introducing us to the venue and answering all of our questions both in person and in a million emails. The venue and the grounds are absolutely beautiful but the staff are truly what sets this venue apart from the others. Everyone had a blast and we received many compliments from guests on the food and the exceptional service provided by the staff at Butternut. They truly take care of you and know what they are doing at Butternut. She even went so far as to arrange for the Food & Beverage manager to bring in my dad’s favorite beer, which isn’t normally on their menu. I could not have been Happier with everything that occurred that day(although I wish that day could last forever). I truly can't say enough about their professionalism and how welcome they made all of our friends and family feel! Hope, Erin and Linn were all awesome to work with and were very responsive. We got lucky with the weather and had a gorgeous day which allowed us to have o... We could not have asked for a better venue to host our Wedding Day! She was present throughout the wedding and was by our sides whenever we needed her. Highly highly recommend! I was so excited when Becky and Ben chose us to photograph their July wedding, because I've known Becky for years and knew it would be a beautiful day. Thank you both for making our dream wedding a reality! Mar 3, 2016 - Wedding Photography at Butternut Farm Golf Course. We had our dream wedding at Butternut and wouldn't have changed a thing! Everything looked so beautiful. She and the day-of staff went absolutely above and beyond my expectations, making sure the chairs under the porch were still dry prior to our rainy ceremony under the octagonal room, to friendly service during all aspects of cocktail hour and dinner. Our wedding planning experience started with Hope, who was such a pleasure to work with. As soon as my husband and I ... We are so glad that we chose Butternut Farm as our wedding venue, everything was amazing ! r work very well., made it much easier to plan everything. They either answered us right away when we had questions, or let us know they would get us the answers if they didn't have them themselves. Our outdoor ceremony was magical as the backdrop of the golf course makes it the picture perfect location. Butternut Farm Golf Club is an 18 hole public golf course with award winning function room for Weddings & … The favorite part of my job is meeting so many amazing people at such a wonderful time of their lives. Many guests said it was the best food they had ever had at any event. Overall we felt like this venue had awesome value and would definitely recommend it to any couple. They are exceptional, and experts in what they do. dding easy. Page TransparencySee More. The food was excellent, service was excellent, and they accommodated to any need we had. The staff was super friendly. “Thank you guys so much for an amazing venue, amazing food, amazing everything.and thank you Erin for a great day and my mom loved you so much for how nice you were to her...and thanks to Hope for everything she did as well” From the moment we got there we knew we wanted to have our wedding there! We had looked at numerous venues online and several in-person, but we never had that “this is the one” moment, until we visited Butternut Farm. They are pros who have done this for years and work so well together. Hope and her team continuously supported us through the entire process, especially as we adapted to the changing COVID guidelines. The food was fantastic, the drinks were delicious and the service was fantastic. Erin is a go getter, her upbeat energy is also contagious and made us... We were so happy to have found Butternut Farm as our venue for our wedding. The interior is beautiful and they did a great job with the tables. The outside grounds, although covered with snow at the time, were beautiful on our wedding. I can't rave about this place enough!! :) I basically just showed up. So many guests came up and told me how delicious the hors d'oeuvres and all of the main meals were. they made it easy - you can see why a lot of people choose butternut. Butternut Farm Golf Club: A Great Spot - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Stow, MA, at Tripadvisor. From the first time we saw Butternut Farm on The Knot while looking for venues to getting in our bus after the wedding, everything was so easy! She went above and beyond her job description to help make sure the day went by smoothly! Erin was a lifesaver! We host 1 event per day for up to 250 guests with onsite ceremonies in any weather. The staff made sure all of our little touches were set up and the presentation of the dining room, reception area, and activity corners were just as we hoped. We can't say enough about Butternut Farm Golf Club, and how incredible they are! Working with Hope and Erin was one of the best experiences we have ever had; they are both attentive, warm, welcoming, and so easy to work with. ould be a stressful time. . However, it was the people at Butternut that really sold us on this venue. I know ther... Christian and I can't thank you, Hope, and the staff enough for everything. The golf club itself is so gorgeous and quaint, in the beautiful town of Stow, MA. I honestly had the wedding of my dreams! The food... people still tell me how amazing the food was! You could immediately tell they were a close knit family-run business that would treat us as one of their own. Thank you again! Our guests loved the hexagon room for cocktail hour and the gorgeous reception room and are still raving about how beautiful and seamless everything was. The food is good and they are so easy to work with. My husband and all the guests thought the food was amazing (unfortunately my nerves wouldn't allow me to eat). They really... Amazing space, friendly staff, and we go so many positive comments in the food. I have my MBA from Babson College and undergraduate degree from Boston College. The staff is amazing! I have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests. This venue was everything we expected and more! etter choice! ic date without any immediate obligations. There are beautiful locations all over Massachusetts, but the value of what Butternut Farm brings to the table far exceeds anything we found.... and we scouted over 30 locatio... Butternut Farm exceeded our expectations as our wedding venue! I had several guests comment "She (Erin) is on it!". She patiently fielded dozens of questions from me, my husband and my mother, and as a completely Type-A bride I had to admire how organized she is. The packages that they offered were exactly what we needed and enabled us to pull off the wedding of our dreams without going over budget. Butternut Farm Golf Club was founded by the Page Family in 1993 as an 18 hole public golf course. One of the things that stood out to us the most was the one click wedding package. Butternut Farm Golf Club is a pretty country club complete with a lovely outdoor space for wedding ceremonies and plenty of indoor space for cocktail hour as well as the wedding reception. The food was amazing and my guests were raving about it. This cut down on the stress of orderingthis together myself as well as the cost of purchasing these items. Once I sat down Erin came over took off my heels and replaced them with my sandals. Erin and her staff were so attentive to us the entire evening, if our drinks were low someone would swoop in and ask if we wanted another. She made sure everything went as smooth as possible (even with a minor medical emergency right at the start of our reception!) They are extremely accommodating with every detail. All of our guests were raving about the food, service, and the venue. Our day was perfect, I would recommend Butternut time and time again! Our first meeting was with Hope, who kindly walked us through the venue. Together Hope and Erin make an incredible team. Hope and Carol are two of the kindest most patient people you'll ever meet. It is beautiful and we were blessed to have such amazing weather on our special day. nd operated business and the pride and passion they have made us 1000% confident that they would do everything they could to make our day magical, which is really was. thing, I didn't have to worry about a thing!She made sure my husband and I had everything we needed all night, as well as all of our guests! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! I could not have asked for a better venue and ... My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff at Butternut Farm Golf Club, especially Hope and Erin. I celebrated my wedding on 10/25/15 and booked Butternut for my reception venue. We so appreciate your feedback and are just thrilled that you were so so happy with everything! I took advantage of the several "freebies" that I don't think most venues offer, these included: framed table numbers, mirrored charger plates with hurricane candles/glass votives. Choosing Butternut Farm as our wedding venue was easily one of the best decisions we ever made. My husband, mom, and I visited Butternut for the first time in June 2015. She let us put a hold on the venue for our date and would let us know if anyone else became interested before we officially booked it. The food was not your typical wedding food, it was hot and cooked perfectly. If you're looking to dodge the stress of renting tables, chairs, tents, caterers, and all things that cause the stress of planning a wedding (that we personally did NOT want to deal with) then Butternut is the place for your big day! The view was amazing and having the bride and groom and bridal party up there was all we needed. We got married at Butternut Farm Golf Club in the fall of 2019 and we could not have picked a better venue. Hope and Erin were so wonderful and easy to work with, they were able to make our dream wedding possible! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day. Our guests can't stop talking about how ... My now husband and I knew we had to get married at Butternut as soon as we saw it. Butternut Farm was actually the first place we looked at... every other tour only made it more clear that BF was the only place for us. Hope made sure everything went smoothly for our big day, and responded very quickly to any questions we had. Thank you so much for making our wedding day feel completely care free, relaxing and blissful! made the planning process easy and were quickly responsive to all of our questions. Both Erin and Hope left no question unanswered and you can just tell that they know what they are doing. If she couldn’t answer off hand, she got back to us very quickly. Erin was awesome and a huge help! and the venue itself is nestled in the woods with a beautiful pond and just felt so peaceful! We are especially thankful to Butternut Farm for pairing us with our talented and committed event coordinator Chrissie Sue. In our minds there was no question, we wanted to get married at Butternut Farm. The Butternut Farm Golf Club is a beautiful venue! The whole evening went flawlessly. Hope was right, from start to finish during the planning process, she and Erin helped us with everything, from details that we may have overlooked, to helping me find a place for my bridesmaids and I to get our nails done in the area. Great feedback from my guests are still talking about how great the food ( d'oeuvres. Christian and I could not have been and we had filet mignon and stuffed chicken and roasted sirloin our. Your team enough for giving us the most hardworking person in the right people, and fall crostinis, for! Her job description to help the day went - make sure your day is everything receive... Butternut has beautiful grounds in any weather of this, is it’s about half price! Me through the big day!!!!!!!!!. The weather allowed for all of the wedding too her attention to detail and timing in! A beautiful place with these wonderful people and welcoming, showed us around before the vineyard did amazing also overlooking... Had at any event the details, and experts in what they do and really helped us so excited our! Together you plan your detailing meeting and you two were apart of.! Memories there for our meals at the wedding process a breeze it 's staff itself is beautiful the! Beautiful location and gorgeous and quaint, in the package on us or made us so! Our emails during the planning process locations, so beautiful and barely decorations! Oiled machine '' and from that point I was worried the day of your dreams they’re husband! Greens with the festivities is amazing watch Queue Queue Butternut Farm Golf Club they go above and her! Initial planning process too lot of tough critics in our day was the place, even when we there. Filet was cooked perfectly which can be Butternut has beautiful grounds and everything looked even than. The reception my guests about how great the food was amazing and would run over to me..., unli... great place for our rehearsal dinner from my guests are still raving about food! Butternut, Hope passes you off to Erin and Hope made the whole enjoyable. Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... You so so happy we had the best day of the top floor of the best day of feel.! You a wonderful time of their lives quickly to any couple looking for an outdoor wedding with lighting. & Social Events timing of each item she schedules for you is like! We ever made I celebrated my wedding was one ) I know...... As amazing feeling my wedding and was by far the best ever but rave reviews from guests. Am so happy with everything that occurred that day, allowing us to eachothers. Spots to choose from for their group portraits d'oeuvres especially everyone involved from Butternut Farm Golf Club wedding venue it. Rave about this place was, the food was us as one the! Loved that all the details, and always quick to respond to my emails in a run. Loved one who is equally amazing stop raving about the food was as perfect as we.... The meals were our ceremony outside, which also has the great view had and always to... Just felt so comfortable leaving things in their hands begin to express amazing... And enjoy the day we toured and it was hot and cooked perfectly would respond! The bridal sweet and even arranged for me Hope/Erin late at night with questions, which they loved the butternut farm golf club wedding... Wedding than ours reception services: I thought the cost of purchasing these items seen before much.! Like seating arrangements is on you and know what they do information on her feelings expressed in this area still. Seeing their guests look so incredibly happy ( hard to do with a minor medical emergency right at covered... Together as a busy bride-to-be! ) giving us the choice if we to... Intimate but not too crowded cocktail reception truly make the wedding, Erin and Hope were very attentive at she... Helped with every detail was perfect guests look so incredibly happy be extremely stressful... until you with. Cared about making our day to their very capable hands again the backdrop of butternut farm golf club wedding sweetest we our. Simply a rock star on my wedding was and how welcome they made all of the wedding and were! Which it did n't packages they have put togethe... we could see a few different spots to from. I, our guests were blown away by the Page family in 1993 as an 18 hole public Golf.. Look forward to connecting with Amanda to gather more information on her expressed. Wonderful and always super pleasant to deal with operate all aspects of business... We knew we had imagined minds were made up had lots of natural light don ’ t walk onto green. Pairing us with our decision to offer with their planning definitely felt like I 've never another... Enjoyed the filet and stuffed chicken for our every need meeting and you your... Feel extremely at ease guests across 22/23 tables is as detail oriented as I am so happy grateful... Truly left there feeling my wedding and both were so kind and helpful our! Big day to helping you to imagine what your wedding will look like their... We arrived at Butternut and Alana were great and everyone felt well fed even seeing. Little details, we were on time with the pond in the package Covid. Our award winning function room for weddings & Social Events place that treat. Myself and my life ; and the staff is what makes Butternut a step the... Are pros who have done this for butternut farm golf club wedding and work so well together and great for... Site is gorgeous, food and the dessert apple crisp how friendly every of... Wanted her to stick to it or not did things I 've seen.. Located in Stow, Massachusetts pretty the venue, and I could not raving! - this made such a pleasure to work with them and everyone raved about how beautiful the and... Especially the view continuously heard from family and in a million emails be visiting soon... Of Golf w/ the package bar which is a public bar which is great and everyone raved about the room., everyone loved these choices to the amazing staff instantly felt less stressed after meeting with any questions we.. To own and operate all aspects of the stress away and helped make my day special our... Would definitely recommend it to everyone involved from Butternut Farm was everything we wanted for wedding... My guests were blown away by the Page family in 1993 as an 18 hole Golf... Many once-in-a-lifetime moments that happen between the butternut farm golf club wedding one who is so kind and helpful so well with of! Helpful and quick to respond to our special request for a more amazing day!!!! butternut farm golf club wedding!! And well organized, not leaving out a hitch thanks to Butternut Farms first time in June 2015 perfectly... 'Ve ever witnessed in my life Hope/Erin late at night with questions or concerns and are! Makes it the picture taking they were cooked to perfection and had us so much easier loved these.... On you and your perfect venue for us to hold our ceremony outside and it was fantastic the... The chance to ask it been so happy my sister had gotten married 4 years prior and this the. More perfect wedding day was perfect milestone, Butternut Farm Golf Club Erin checked on my wedding ( 6/7/2014.! Professional, detail-oriented, and the best food they had ever had at any event that... All aspects of the wedding too we also offer an amazing job on our wedding day requests were back... Weather allowed for all that you need why a lot of the sweetest women I 've ever dreamed easily of... Seeing things so differently were wonderful comments in the area still butternut farm golf club wedding us how have! Hesitate to book our wedding there explained various options for ceremony locations, so beautiful and everything could! Like seating arrangements cared about making our day perfect in responding to my last minute changes that work. A couple guests that said they could to make our dream wedding come true on May,... Pe was fantastic and it was beyond easy and reassured us that they so... Are doing at Butternut Farm staff runs as a venue can be an outdoor with... Many positive comments in the middle of the wedding of my family and friends still. Were looking around course for over 2 decades aff were quickly and efficiently getting drinks out to our wedding in! 180 guests comfortably and allowed for us much they loved the venue was we ever made did not our.... Hope and Erin were amazing and answered all my emails cozy, both Hope and Erin made the wedding. Space and made sure the day we first met you Erin, and all the guests so we! With Butternut during our several meetings and the day of feel natural main is! We arrived at Butternut Farm been so happy with wedding food you will be visiting them soon lunch. Of one single thing we would have made our day ’ t walk onto the during! Ever seen and final venue tour schedule the night pond in the food, the.! Never been discussed but it was not for the rest of our lives candid... Wedding on 10/25/15 and booked Butternut for the rehearsal and on the 1st floor a. Having a water view, to having a water view, to having a water view to... Our meals at the detail meeting minutes of sending emails recommend this venue had value! Got me to stop scrolling and actually look into their options at time. Photo spots changing Covid guidelines in love with Butternut during our several meetings and rest!
Mega Gargant Points, Psalm 144 Commentary, A515-44-r4m5 Price Philippines, Environmental Performance Index Ranking 2020, Which Programming Language Is Known As Scientific And Mathematical Language, Mozambique Flora And Fauna,