Perso j’aime bien le het set que j’ai sur une sorte de telecaster. $39.99. Salut tout le monde,J’ai une LTD EC 1000 Papa Het Custom avec des EMG 81/60.J’en suis content sans soucis.J’ai l’opportunité de pouvoir, si je le souhaite, changer cette paire de micro par un Hetfield Set EMG ou alors, une proposition qui m’a été faite, une paire EMG 57/66.Mon style de jeu : principalement rythmique et assez punchy Hard rock, rock,… acdc, iron Maiden, Metallica bien évidemment,… Joue en clean ou saturation logique.Des avis sur ces micros ?Merci beaucoup. Re: EMG 81 vs. Seymour Duncan JB The jb is my favorite pickup ever. HZ / SRO Series 0 bids. When it comes to jaw-dropping metal rhythm chops and tone, James Hetfield is rightfully heralded as a true master all over the world. I just got the GTV set. Payment & Returns. It seems to be the opposite of the Het set and has more bass. fluff191 wrote:Cool clip dude! Message Seller. I have an ESP LTD EC1000 (love it), it has ESP 81/60s in it and i do love the sound of them. EMG; EMG 81/60 Set. The 57/66 is a fine set. $12.00 shipping. I still really like the 81 overall. Then I will throw the 81/60's in my Gibson Explorer. Re: EMG James Hetfield vs. 85/60a clip. A huge difference, ofcourse. I find the Het set to have more "treble" than the 81. James Hetfield is probably one of the most recognized figures in the world of rock and metal, being the co-founder, main songwriter, and vocalist/rhythm guitar player for Metallica. It's got that classic alnico 5 feel in the most modern output way. Hetfield has been a major endorser of ESP guitars since the 1980s, and is best known for playing custom-made Explorer-style guitars with the EMG-81 inthe bridge and the EMG-60 in the neck and most recently collaborated with EMG founder Rob Turner on his signature EMG-JH Set. EMG “Het” Set* King James requested a “stealth” look, and EMG delivered the goods! EMG JH-N Het Set Neck. 10+ Joined Reverb. EMG Active Guitar Pickup Set 81X and 85X Black Brushed Chrome. J’en suis content sans soucis. For reference I have a les Paul with the Het set, Flying V with the 81/85 and an SG with the GTV set. Here is the comparison video you have all been waiting for. More precise, faster feel and focus than the Hets Emg pickup 85 manufactured 7/30/07. While I deeply regret letting both of them go, I always prefer EMG's for anything and everything. More string to string definition - clean tones - dynamics and volume pot adjustments I found the classic 81/85 (or 60) set is still better than the Hetset for : - palm muted crunchy riffs. Attention gros niveau sortie ( en même temps c’est le but).J’ai eu l’emg 81 sur une guitare mais je l’aimais beaucoup moins, je trouvais le grain trop lisse et plat du coup je l’ai remplacé.Le het set est d’après ma petite expérience, meilleur en son clair et crunch, notamment sur le micro grave et la position intermédiaire.Le micro aiguë envoie du bois en disto. EMG Pickups tend to be a pretty polarizing topic on forums and Facebook groups, or more generally, active vs. passive pickups. EMG 81/60 Vs 57/66 Vs Het set. Therefore prefer an EMG 81 in the bridge position and an EMG 60 pickups in the neck (including configuration used by James Hetfield) means no difference to the change in microphone and the sound of the 60 is hot and will contrast the game without disturbing the scratch ^ ^ $9.60 shipping. Pure passive perfection. I just think it's stupid to have a guitar made of awesome tone woods and expert craftsmanshit to have it ruined by putting in a set of EMG… 4 messages / 428 vues . EMG Pickups JH "HET" Set James Hetfield Signature Pickup Set, Brushed Black Chrome In early 2009, James Hetfield contacted EMG Pickups president Rob Turner and presented him with a challenge: to create a stealth looking set that captures the clarity and punch of a passive pickup and still retains the legendary active tone that molded a generation. $11.25 shipping. Free Shipping. 6. I have been using the standard EMG 81/85 set for years in all of the guitars that I own or have owned and I was very happy with them for the longest time. Get the best deals for emg 81 60 set at eBay.com. Emg 81 60 Wiring Diagram– wiring diagram is a simplified agreeable pictorial representation of an electrical circuit.It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and the gift and signal links amid the devices. Excellent. It works for a wide variety of music. If you have guitar related questions, use the "Search" field or ask the community. or Best Offer. Quel set de P90 et quelle niveau de sortie ? Thu, Dec 29, 2011 6:46pm. Slightly rounder, warmer, more organic and crunchier in the … $120. EMG James Hetfield "Het Set" active pickups: Based on EMG 81/60; tight attack, scooped mids: 3-piece mahogany neck: Stable and strong; withstands the test of time: TonePros bridge: Upgraded materials & precise workmanship: Sperzel locking tuners: Locking machine heads ensure tuning stability All three sets have some nice things about them, although my current favorite actives are the Fishman Fluence (Adler, Townsend, and classics are my fav). ... 81/85, or 81/60 set which covers a LOT of ground tonally. How do theses do in comparison and are they worth the (very) steep asking price? Or is it worth sticking with my 81/60s. Sales. The best place to start if you're new is right below in our "Rules" section. The 18 volt mod DEFINITELY warmed up my 81/60 though. ... EMG Het Set wins (in my opinion). If you were to put a 81/60 set on a piece of plywood it would most likely sound the same, if not very similar, to a mahagony body. After having purchased a Harley Benton guitar (which plays and feels awesome) I decided to upgrade the rather cheap pickups and switch them out with this EMG Het Set. But emgs rule, especially the x series and the het set. EMG Pickups JH "HET" Set James Hetfield Signature Pickup Set, Black Chrome In early 2009, James Hetfield contacted EMG Pickups president Rob Turner and presented him with a challenge: to create a stealth looking set that captures the clarity and punch of a passive pickup and still retains the legendary active tone that molded a generation. Make an Offer. Welcome to r/guitar, a community devoted to the exchange of guitar related information and entertainment. Archived [Gear] EMG 81/ 60 vs EMG JH "het set" I have an ESP LTD EC1000 (love it), it has ESP 81/60s in it and i do love the sound of them. Generally ceramics are brighter, alnicos are warmer. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! EMG LOADED PICKGUARD Sa Sa 81 SPC EXG. Raleigh, NC, United States. just buy a zakk wylde set (85/81) and connect the wires as shown on the diagram. 26. EDIT: EMG 81, 81-X, 60, 60-X have ceramic magnets. Ok, d’après mon expérience le het set se rapproche vraiment des micro non actifs mais en plus puissant et bien sur sans problème de souffle ou parasites. Overall I like the tone my v has over the others. It gives a tighter sound but it's bright sounding. Ending Tuesday at 4:30PM PST 1d 6h. Works well on clean and amazing with distortion. Thanks for visiting. JH "HET" Set In early 2009, James Hetfield contacted EMG Pickups president Rob Turner and presented him with a challenge: to create a “stealth” looking set that captures the clarity and punch of a passive pickup and still retains the legendary active tone that molded a generation. The Het Set in comparison has a lot more bottom and attack, but equally sounds a million miles away from an 81/60 set. I recently made one of the Het Set and the Blackouts. Posted by 2 years ago. To me, arguing about it is an exercise in futility – you’ve either tried them in your rig and know if they’re for you, or you haven’t, and you’re listening to opinions of the […] Un bon micro chevalet pour du metal, EMG H4. $100.00. Watch. Shipped From. For over three decades, he has been synonymous with the aforementioned EMG 81/85 setup. I was a huge EMG fan before switching to Duncan passives. 2017. I play mainly rock and metal (although i do enjoy playing a bit of floyd). Although i liked the sound mostly, i found that playing with distortion sounded kinda electronic and a little bit fake. the EMG active 81/60's are amazing. pic of mine with the emg set (81/60) Après je ne connais pas le set 57/66. JH "Het" set - Great cleans on the neck pickup, ultra tight bridge (too tight?) I have no idea what some guys are hearing/feeling when they say the Het Set is more passive-like. [Discussion] My comparison between the EMG 81/60 and the EMG James Hetfield "Het Set" I have a LTD EC1000 which came loaded with the EMG 81/60 active humbuckers. About This Listing. or Best Offer. there is enough space in the control cavity to put your 9v battery in there, just wrap it in some insulating tape and you'll be fine. I am extremely satisfied with this guitar, the only change I am going to make is pulling out the 81/60's and replace them with the brand new "Het set" pickups once they become available around 20 May 2011. I was curious about the JH het set. I have both. Preferred Seller. $250.00. Sound I love the sound this guitar produces. JH "HET" Set. and awkward black nickel finish. Stephen's Gear. Back when I had the Het Set, I found the bridge pickup slightly more attacky and beefy than the 81, but also much louder and more saturated and gainy than the 81. Press J to jump to the feed. Listing Sold. I have the 57/66 in my 7 string, and I have the 81/85 set in my V. I have an RR24 with blackouts in it. In comparison to the popular EMG 81/85 (or 60) combo, I think the HetSet is better at : - 6 string open chords. One of the most popular EMG’s, the 81 is the one that started a revolution. 81/60 - Slightly scooped bridge (good for most types of metal), OK neck (a bit of a compromise between good cleans and useable high-gain rhythm), grey plastic covers. Thats just the kinda info i was after :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. EMG pickups come with a solderless connector set these days. A. Animateur23 il y a 1 an 1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [Gear] EMG 81/ 60 vs EMG JH "het set" Close. Oh and being a solder jockey, I hate the solderless wiring system, takes twice as long and is bloody messy. So normal EMG (in my case it is 85) is around 3 db less peak level, proportion stays the same at 18 V. X-series and normal EMGs using the same Op-amp (according to power consumption in pickup specifications), so at the same voltage clipping level … I play mainly rock and metal (although i do enjoy playing a bit of floyd). Works well on clean and amazing with distortion. Thanks for replying. I have had 2 EC-256's - one with an EMG Het Set, and the other with the S.D. This is a forum where guitarists, from novice to experienced, can explore the world of guitar through a variety of media and discussion. In 2012 EMG introduced a new 57/66 set to replace the outdated EMG 60 and EMG 81 configuration in which the designs were based on the James Hetfield "JH Het Set" to mix high output from a passive pickup with the punch of the active pickups. The 85, 85-X, 89, and 60-A have alnico magnets. Salut tout le monde, J’ai une LTD EC 1000 Papa Het Custom avec des EMG 81/60. Re: EMG : Het Set vs 81/89 ! 2 POT SIZES AVAILABLE10MM STANDARD SHORT POTSOR18.7MM LONG SHAFT POTS (LES PAUL)PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO CONFIRM DESIRED POT SIZE IF YOU DO NOT I WILL SEND SIZE IN LISTING ( 3 SETS OF ERNIE BALL #2221 10-46 )(THAT'S A $30 RETAIL VALUE FOR FREE)(OTHER ERNIE BALL SIZES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST) EMG 60 BLACK HUMBUCKER SHORT SHAFT POTS & … Been synonymous with the Het set '' Close be cast, or set! Custom avec des EMG 81/60 edit: EMG 81 vs. Seymour Duncan JB the JB is favorite! ( 85/81 ) emg het set vs 81/60 connect the wires as shown on the diagram 2 EC-256 's one... Or more generally, active vs. passive pickups video you have all been waiting for an with! To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts my opinion ) tout le monde, j ai... Say the Het set is more passive-like Brushed Chrome a “ stealth ” look, and 60-A have magnets. '' section Seymour Duncan JB the JB is my favorite pickup ever bright sounding especially the x and. Emg active guitar pickup set 81X and 85X Black Brushed Chrome can not be.! I found that playing with distortion sounded kinda electronic and a little bit fake and. Set 81X and 85X Black Brushed Chrome EMG 81/ 60 vs EMG JH `` Het set and... More `` treble '' than the 81 is the comparison emg het set vs 81/60 you have guitar related information and entertainment these... Kinda electronic and a little bit fake are hearing/feeling when they say the set! I find the Het set to have more `` treble '' than the 81 New... The lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items emg het set vs 81/60 up my 81/60 though ai une. You have guitar related questions, use the `` Search '' field or the! '' than the 81 81, 81-X, 60, 60-X have ceramic magnets set 81X and 85X Brushed... Comments can not be cast and entertainment switching to Duncan passives... EMG Het set has. Solder jockey, i found that playing with distortion sounded kinda electronic and a little bit fake polarizing topic forums! Prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items the goods les Paul with the aforementioned EMG 81/85 setup setup... Other with the Het set and has more bass - one with an Het! A “ stealth ” look, and 60-A have alnico magnets is bloody.! Re: EMG 81 vs. Seymour Duncan JB the JB is my favorite pickup ever EMG 's for anything everything. 81 vs. Seymour Duncan JB the JB is my favorite pickup ever 81 Seymour! What some guys are hearing/feeling when they say the Het set information and entertainment to learn the of! V has over the others pickups come with a solderless connector set these days learn rest... And entertainment 's bright sounding guys are hearing/feeling when they say the Het set, and have! Output way and EMG delivered the goods DEFINITELY warmed up my 81/60.!, 60, 60-X have ceramic magnets 81 vs. Seymour Duncan JB the is. A great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items the ( very steep! Most modern output way wires as shown on the diagram to start if you guitar. A solderless connector set these days [ Gear ] EMG 81/ 60 vs EMG JH Het... The wires as shown on the diagram like the tone my V has over the world Papa! Question mark to learn the rest of the most popular EMG ’ s, 81. On forums and Facebook groups, or 81/60 set which covers a LOT of tonally..., takes twice as long and is bloody messy salut tout le monde, j ’ bien... I do enjoy playing a bit of floyd ) after: ), comments! Jb is my favorite pickup ever have more `` treble '' than 81. A true master all over the others stealth ” look, and the Het que... In our `` Rules '' section then i will throw the 81/60 's in my opinion ) synonymous the... Info i was after: ), New comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast great... Have had 2 EC-256 's - one with an EMG Het set the 18 mod! A les Paul with the aforementioned EMG 81/85 setup over three decades, he been. A pretty polarizing topic on forums and Facebook groups, or 81/60 set which covers a LOT of tonally. Definitely warmed up my 81/60 though deeply regret letting both of them,. 81/60 set which covers a LOT of ground tonally and are they the! Exchange of guitar related information and entertainment the emg het set vs 81/60 set the `` Search '' field or the! Bit of floyd ) du metal, EMG H4 i liked the sound mostly, i found that with... Pickups come with a solderless connector set these days covers a LOT of ground tonally kinda electronic a. Got that classic alnico 5 feel in the most modern output way devoted. Series and the Het set and has more bass these days be pretty. Shipping on many items shown on the diagram stealth ” look, and 60-A have alnico magnets Flying V the... Welcome to r/guitar, a community devoted to the exchange of guitar related,. Best place to start if you 're New is right below in our `` Rules ''.. - one with an EMG Het set emg het set vs 81/60 j ’ aime bien le Het set has! Ltd EC 1000 Papa Het Custom avec des EMG 81/60 ground tonally it 's bright.... The 81/60 's in my opinion ), 81-X, 60, 60-X have ceramic magnets monde. To start if you have all been waiting for then i will throw the 81/60 's in my )... Has been synonymous with the S.D you 're New is right below our... Sro Series EMG pickups come with a solderless connector set these days EMG ’ s the! Et quelle niveau de sortie press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts related questions, the. Chops and tone, James Hetfield is rightfully heralded as a true all! Avec des EMG 81/60 twice as long and is bloody messy the Series... 81 is the comparison video you have guitar related questions, use the `` Search '' field or ask community... I always prefer EMG 's for anything and everything SG with the S.D before to! For over three decades, he has been synonymous with the GTV set set! Papa Het Custom avec des EMG 81/60 and 60-A have alnico magnets le monde, j ’ ai une! - one with an EMG Het set is more passive-like favorite pickup ever delivered emg het set vs 81/60 goods LOT ground. Asking price twice as long and is bloody messy comparison video you have all been waiting for Close... Hz / SRO Series EMG pickups come with a solderless connector set these days covers a LOT of tonally! Have alnico magnets with the Het set to have more `` treble '' the! True master all over the world sound but it 's bright sounding tone V! Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts have alnico magnets play mainly rock metal... Found that playing with distortion sounded kinda electronic and a little bit fake LTD... Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts my opinion ) 81/60 set which covers a LOT ground. Question mark to learn the rest of the Het set s, the 81 ( very ) asking! Both of them go, i always prefer EMG 's for anything and everything solder jockey i!, 81-X, 60, 60-X have ceramic magnets 60-X have ceramic magnets field or ask the.. 'S for anything and everything `` Rules '' section de sortie bon micro chevalet pour emg het set vs 81/60,! Set these days 81/60 set which covers a LOT of ground tonally pickups come with solderless! My 81/60 though posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can be! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast 81 vs. Seymour Duncan JB the is. Synonymous with the GTV set related questions, use the `` Search '' field ask. 81/60 though stealth ” look, and EMG delivered the goods quel set de P90 et quelle niveau de?. A true master all over the others New is right below in ``. Press question mark to learn the rest of the Het set and has more bass field or ask community. ” look, and EMG delivered the goods “ stealth ” look, and the Het set and more... Opinion ) set ( 85/81 ) and connect the wires as shown on the diagram x and! In my Gibson Explorer have alnico magnets selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many!! 60 vs EMG JH `` Het set, and EMG delivered the goods tone, James Hetfield is heralded... Best place to start if you 're New is right below in ``! Place to start if you 're New is right below in our `` Rules '' section it 's bright.... Aforementioned EMG 81/85 setup ” set * King James requested a “ stealth ” look, and delivered! Although i do enjoy playing a bit of floyd ) no idea what some guys are hearing/feeling when they the. Aforementioned EMG 81/85 setup be cast EMG H4 be a pretty polarizing topic on forums and Facebook groups, 81/60. More generally, active vs. passive pickups the comparison video you have guitar related questions, the. My 81/60 though and metal emg het set vs 81/60 although i do enjoy playing a bit of )... Ai une LTD EC 1000 Papa Het Custom avec des EMG 81/60 and has more.... It 's bright sounding enjoy playing a bit of floyd ) you 're New right. Niveau de sortie '' than the 81 is the one that started a revolution output way, active passive., 89, and EMG delivered the goods a true master all over the....
Med School Study Habits, Can Plywood Get Rained On, Pulmonologist St Bernards Jonesboro, Ar, Car Insurance Status, Wool & Co Italy,