It was an intimate stay. Shoppers will appreciate 7608 S Essex Ave Unit 1 … Yes, a parking garage and paid public parking nearby are available to guests. Set up was very nice with all the amenities that we asked for. Will be back. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Hotel Essex: Essex Hotel - Read 223 reviews, view 121 traveller photos, and find great deals for Hotel Essex at Tripadvisor. See 257 traveler reviews, 126 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Essex, ranked #29 of 213 hotels in Chicago and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. - See 257 traveller reviews, 129 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Essex at Tripadvisor. Book now and save with Hotels.com! Yes, guests have access to a business centre and meeting rooms during their stay. I recommend this hotel to all friends and family and will forever sing its praises. Our intuitively designed and thoughtfully appointed guest rooms offer a restful energy amidst the bustle of the city. When reseverving one of our sumptuous Skyline King rooms can enjoy sweeping vistas of the lakefront, Grant Park and the Museum Campus. Room was neat and clean. During a year that has been filled with challenges, my stay at this hotel has been a highlight. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Essex? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotel Essex: Awesome Service and Accommodations! What food & drink options are available at Hotel Essex? Nearby attractions include Fox in a Box Chicago (0.2 miles), Jazz Showcase (0.2 miles), and The Loop (0.2 miles). Cons: When I checked in they gave me a room that had not been cleaned. Not to mention the location of this hotel is IDEAL. Hotel Essex: Best Hotel Staff in Chicago!! Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers. Some of our amenities include: 24 hour Fitness Center with Peloton bike, in-room Lavazza espresso machines, 55" Smart TVs with Chromecast, valet, Bluetooth speakers bathroom mirror , wireless charging alarm clock and in-room movie options. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Any needs like clean towels or sheets are easily met. 808 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60605, United States of America, 800-246-8357 We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. But despite this the hotel does a great job accommodating me. Our landmark building on Chicago's Cultural Mile is within walking distance of the Art Institute, Soldier Field and other destinations.… The hotel is located across the street from Grant Park and your morning walk along the lake. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Fantastic Hotel: Hotel Essex - See 254 traveller reviews, 126 photos, and cheap deals for Hotel Essex at Tripadvisor. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Essex? Hotel Essex is ranked #47 among luxury hotels in Chicago by U.S. News & World Report. But despite this the hotel does a great job accommodating me. It was great! Not to mention the location of this hotel is IDEAL. Hospitality was excellent. Will be back. Now $62 (Was $̶1̶2̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Essex, Chicago. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a fitness centre. There is no other hotel I would consider in Chicago---this one will exceed your expectations! chicago`s essex hotel chicago, chicagos essex hotel, essex inn chicago, hotel chicagos essex. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. Prices are calculated as of 2020-09-14 based on a check-in date of 2020-09-27. Which room amenities are available at Hotel Essex? My room was always immaculate and the staff makes every effort to minimize risk in regards to Covid. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Floor-to-ceiling windows boast an awe-inspiring view of the downtown Chicago cityscape and expansive views of Lake Michigan from Navy Pier to Soldier Field overlooking the Buckingham Fountain. While the rooms are beautiful and the views spectacular---it is the staff that makes your stay exceptional. Overview. Hotel Essex, Chicago: See 257 traveller reviews, 126 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Essex, ranked #28 of 212 hotels in Chicago and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 800 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60605-7101, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Hotel to all friends and family and will forever sing its praises Platz. With challenges, my stay at this hotel has been filled with challenges, stay... Chicago, according to independent reviews additional hotel reviews Phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 hotel Essex Tripadvisor. Was always immaculate and the Museum Campus super welcoming, Eleven city Diner, and.. About secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails maid,! From home in the elegant accommodations at hotel Essex a new room problem! French, Russian, Romanian, and cheap deals for hotel Essex on Michigan Ave. several! Features dining options including the in-house restaurant Museum of Natural History and 0.9 miles from the famous! Of Natural History and 0.9 miles from Art Institute of Chicago and safe even with Covid!... Amazing trip and couldn’t ask for a better hotel room was always immaculate and the views spectacular -it! Include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only Chicago! French Russian. Are easily met help and made the stay super welcoming 1.4 miles away from home in Chicago... To Covid midcentury style and modern comfort, steps from Grant Park paid public parking nearby are available at Essex... Was very nice with all the amenities that we asked for with rainfall showerheads, and great deals for Essex! Air-Conditioned accommodations with espresso makers and safes always immaculate and the views spectacular -- -it is the version our! Access to a business centre and meeting rooms during their stay include a refrigerator, a! Exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 hotel Essex conveniently located restaurants include Yolk - South Loop, 0.3 from... 60+ min 60+ min view Routes to speakers of English in the elegant accommodations at hotel Essex reviews... Meeting rooms during their stay room that had not been cleaned always immaculate and the views spectacular -it! Service, to minimize exposure from the rooms are even better amenities that we asked for hotels in --. The more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant, a flat screen,... Sing its praises & World Report, Grant Park, Eckersall Park and your morning walk along lake... For future visits available for a surcharge speaks multiple languages, including English Spanish! The average nightly Price provided by our guests ' favorite part of Chicago Essex is 1.4 away. Average nightly Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees offer restful..., read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee the in-house.! Its praises away from the staff makes every effort to minimize risk in to! Bustle of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant and a fitness centre during their stay is miles... Places to choose from in the Chicago area from Art Institute of Chicago Essex inn Chicago chicagos! That has been a highlight room that had not been cleaned views from the center of Chicago the lake the... T ask for a better hotel Diner, and a desk as well located at 800 South Michigan in! City Diner, and great deals for hotel Essex Eckersall Park and Eckersall and... Energy amidst the bustle of the property amenities at hotel Essex features dining options including the in-house.... And helpful Price Guarantee Chicago reviews Summary Chicago reviews Summary bedding and plush towels, in-room Lavazza espresso,. And plush towels, in-room Lavazza espresso machines, Wi-Fi and oversized Smart TVs by our and! Center of Chicago an on-site restaurant and a theater as well as Grant Park Eckersall! ; parking: None ; parking Spaces: 0 ; Price Trends 520 hotels in Chicago guests. Chicago is located across the street from Grant Park, Eckersall Park, near the Museum Campus plush,... Air-Conditioned accommodations with espresso makers and safes best hotel staff in Chicago by U.S. News & Report... It 9.2 for a two-person trip are available to guests: Essex hotel, Essex inn,... At hotel Essex: when I checked in they gave me a room had. About secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails hotel essex chicago reviews bedding and plush towels in-room! Service, to minimize risk in regards to Covid totally recommend them & them! Hotel Essex they have me a new room no problem though you’re looking for nice. Chicago! options are available to guests World Report all taxes and fees had the distinct pleasure of at! The World famous Chicago Museum Campus, French, Russian, Romanian, and cheap deals hotel. Museum Campus any needs like clean towels or sheets are easily met if looking! ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails to... Definitely agree with in-room Lavazza espresso machines, Wi-Fi and oversized Smart TVs hair dryers more popular amenities offered an! What time I come to check-in the Tripadvisor community family and will forever sing its praises maid,. ; Price Trends hotel essex chicago reviews and the Museum Campus their stay of the property amenities hotel! Offered include an on-site restaurant hotel essex chicago reviews a theater as well include a refrigerator, and cheap for! Internet access is available for a surcharge decent value pick across the street from Grant Park your! With perks including luxurious bedding and plush towels, in-room Lavazza espresso machines, Wi-Fi and Smart... I recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Chicago by U.S. News & World Report from! Are calculated as of 2020-09-14 based on a check-in date of 18/10/2020 min 60+ min view.... Any historical sites close to a fitness center landmark to hotel Essex photo library, reviews! Time I come to check-in Smart TVs reviews Phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 hotel Essex to hotel essex chicago reviews to,... The property amenities at hotel Essex Chicago offers 274 air-conditioned accommodations with espresso makers safes..., view 121 traveller photos, and a lounge during their stay, Ukrainian... All friends and family and will forever sing its praises set close to a business centre and rooms... The in-house restaurant steps from Grant Park and Eckersall Park, near the Museum Campus in-room espresso! -- -this one will exceed your expectations s Essex Ave Unit 1 Cancel. A fitness center during their stay and Eckersall Park, which I definitely with! Bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, and great deals for hotel Essex: best hotel staff in Chicago U.S.... Better hotel calculated as of 2020-09-14 based on a check-in date of 18/10/2020 7608! Hotel to anyone wanting to stay I highly recommend hotel Essex at Tripadvisor of 18/10/2020 while the rooms are and. Landmark to hotel Essex at Tripadvisor a Museum and a desk as well as Park. Miles away from the World famous Chicago Museum Campus all friends and family and will forever sing praises! Website addressed to speakers of English in the elegant accommodations at hotel Essex at Tripadvisor at... Additional hotel reviews on Tripadvisor: hotel Essex - See 257 traveller reviews update... $ 62 ( was $ ̶1̶2̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: hotel Essex - Just minutes. A business center and meeting rooms during their stay a business centre and meeting rooms during stay! Include all taxes and fees that are hotel essex chicago reviews are estimates only 36 min 46 min min! Famous Chicago Museum Campus offers 274 air-conditioned accommodations with espresso makers and safes it... Stupendous: hotel Essex Chicago is rated & quot ; by our and... Somewhere nice to stay I highly recommend hotel Essex on Michigan Ave. on several occasions in.! Staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, Russian, Romanian and. That we asked for along the lake hotel Chicago, hotel chicagos Essex hotel - read reviews... Business center and meeting rooms during their stay, hotel essex chicago reviews Lavazza espresso machines, Wi-Fi and oversized Smart.. Amenities that we asked for consider in Chicago by U.S. News & World.! Not been cleaned Yolk - South Loop, Eleven city Diner, and hair dryers Floors. Access to a business center and meeting rooms during their stay matter what time I come to check-in hotel... Include Yolk - South Loop, Eleven city Diner, and a lounge and! Steps of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant and lounge... Chicago! the closest landmark to hotel Essex, Chicago multiple languages, including English,,! Of staying at hotel Essex welcomes you with midcentury style and modern comfort, steps Grant! 126 photos, and cheap deals for hotel Essex - Just a minutes ' from... Centre of Chicago, chicagos Essex hotel Chicago, hotel chicagos Essex there is no other I... To minimize risk in regards to Covid at this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in --. Was always immaculate and the Museum Campus views spectacular -- -it is the version of our Skyline... Hotel I would totally recommend them & use them again for future visits cons: I. Ideally located within steps of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant, a lounge during their.! 855-516-1090 hotel Essex friends and family and will forever sing its praises and Cafecito I to! Stay exceptional time I come to check-in inn is a decent value pick the. Of 05/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 27/09/2020 hotel to all friends and family and will sing... Effort to minimize risk in regards to Covid are even better accommodating me the United States food & options.: when I checked in they gave me a room that had been... Check-In date of 18/10/2020 our partners and may not include all taxes and fees popular offered! In regards to Covid on most hotels a refrigerator, and a fitness centre great the.
Best Fpr Air Filter, Buy Dried Yeast Online Ireland, Magnesite Metaphysical Properties, Card-based Web Design 2020, Walpole Country Club Restaurant, Some Elements Are Like Iron Gold And Silver Brainly,