Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! [F Gm Bb Dm C] Chords for Bonnie Raitt - Not The Only One with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. During the 1970s, Raitt released a series of acclaimed roots-influenced albums which incorporated elements of blues, rock, folk and country, but she is perhaps best known for her more commercially accessible recordings in the 1990s including "Nick of Time", "Something to Talk About", "Love Sneakin' Up on You", and the slow ballad "I Can't Make You Love Me". Raitt has received nine Grammy Awards in her career and is a lifelong political activist. Share. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Bonnie Raitt – Not The Only One Lyrics. 4:10: 2.   View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1991 Vinyl release of Not The Only One on Discogs. Label: Capitol Records - S7-57698,CEMA Special Markets - S7-57698 • Format: Vinyl 7 Bonnie Raitt - Not The Only One (1991, Vinyl) | Discogs Außerdem: Mehr Infos zu Bonnie Raitt und dem Album "Luck Of The Draw" "Not the Only One Lyrics." Schau das Video für Not The Only One von Bonnie Raitt's Luck Of The Draw kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. BONNIE RAITT - NOT THE ONLY ONE (CHANSON) Année: 1991: Musique/Texte: Paul Brady: Producteur: Don Was Bonnie Raitt: Reprise de: Paul Brady - Not The Only One: 7" Single Capitol 006-20 4634 7 (de) TRACKS: 1991. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Lyrics.com. Buy CD Sell CD. 13 in Canada, topping the latter country's Adult Contemporary chart. Stingray Karaoke Rock, 1992, Englisch, Tonart F. Highlight. 5:03 : DISPONIBLE SUR: Version: Durée: Titre: Label … All At Once. Not the Only One - Raitt, Bonnie: Amazon.de: Musik Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Playlist. Test your MusicIQ here! Bonnie Raitt quotes Pat Benatar might need a rock band, but I can just sit with a blues guitar for an hour and a half and do folk songs and great contemporary ballads, and not many people can pull that off. Not the Only One by Bonnie Raitt chart history on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and YouTube. Raitt has received nine Grammy Awards in her career and is a lifelong political activist. Web. 13 in Canada, topping the latter country's Adult Contemporary chart. "Not the Only One Lyrics." Bewertung, Not the Only One by Bonnie Raitt (1992-03-24). I was in a daze, movin in the wrong direction. Bonnie Raitt - Not the Only One Lyrics. "I had played a little at school and at camp," she later recalled in a July 2002 interview. Bonnie Raitt: Not The Only One ‎ (CD, Single, Promo) Capitol Records: DPRO-79115: US: 1991: Sell This Version: Reviews Add Review [r6414513] Release. This video is unavailable. Marketplace 0 4 For Sale from $4.59. Amazon.de/musik: Bonnie Raitt – Not the Only One by Bonnie Raitt (1992-03-24) jetzt kaufen. Not The Only One. During the 1970s, Raitt released a series of acclaimed roots-influenced albums which incorporated elements of blues, rock, folk and country, but she is perhaps best known for her more commercially accessible recordings in the 1990s including "Nick of Time", "Something to Talk About", "Love Sneakin' Up on You", and the slow ballad "I Can't Make You Love Me". We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. Ukaž píseň na I was in a daze, movin' in the wrong direction Feelin' that I'd always be the lonely one Then I saw your face, on the edge of my horizon Whisperin' that I wasn't the only one The lonely one. Bonnie Lynn Raitt (born November 8, 1949) is a renowned American blues singer-songwriter and slide guitar player. Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. Editors’ Notes Bonnie Raitt had already released nine blues-steeped records by the time she signed with Capitol, and with her new label her experience and confidence showed. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. I was in a daze, movin' in the wrong direction Feelin' that I'd always be the lonely one Then I saw your face on the edge of my horizon Whisperin' that I wasn't the only one, the lonely one 7" Single Capitol 57698: 1991. 34 in the United States and No. Album: Luck Of The Draw. RIFF-it good. from album: Luck Of The Draw (1991) I was in a daze, movin' in the wrong direction Feelin' that I'd always be the lonely one Then I saw your face, on the edge of my horizon Whisperin' that I wasn't the only one The lonely one Once chance intervention, see what it … (5 fans), Sheet Music  Bonnie Lynn Raitt (born November 8, 1949) is a renowned American blues singer-songwriter and slide guitar player. "Not the Only One" is a 1991 song by Bonnie Raitt, written by Paul Brady and produced by Don Was from the album Luck of the Draw.The single reached No. Think you know music? Not the Only One - text R Bonnie Raitt Luck of the Draw. Raitt began playing guitar at an early age, something not a lot of her high school girlfriends did. Bonnie Lynn Raitt (born November 8, 1949) is a renowned American blues singer-songwriter and slide guitar player. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1991 CD release of Not The Only One on Discogs. Watch the video for Not The Only One from Bonnie Raitt's Luck Of The Draw for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Playlist Sdílej. The single reached No. 7" Single Capitol 006-20 4634 7 [de] 1. Musíš se nejprve přihlásit. FAVORITE (5 fans) Bonnie Raitt. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Entdecken Sie Not The Only One von Bonnie Raitt bei Amazon Music. Web. Listen while you read! Not the Only One Songtext von Bonnie Raitt mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2452363/Bonnie+Raitt. Week-by-week music charts, peak chart positions and airplay stats. Marketplace 0 1 For Sale from $3.52. Review: RIFF-it. BONNIE RAITT - NOT THE ONLY ONE (SONG) Year: 1991: Music/Lyrics: Paul Brady: Producer: Don Was Bonnie Raitt: Cover version of: Paul Brady - Not The Only One: 7" Single Capitol 006-20 4634 7 (de) TRACKS: 1991. 13 in Canada, topping the latter country's Adult Contemporary chart. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! more ». Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission . Bonnie Raitt, (born November 8, 1949) is an American blues and R&B singer, songwriter, and guitarist who was born in Burbank, California, the daughter of Broadway musical star John Raitt. Watch Queue Queue. 8 Dec. 2020. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. 7" Single Capitol 57698: 1991. more », FAVORITE Bonnie RaittBuyThis Song About Not the Only One "Not the Only One" is a 1991 song by Bonnie Raitt, written by Paul Brady and produced by Don Was from the album Luck of the Draw. 5:03 : AVAILABLE ON FOLLOWING MEDIA: Version: Length : Title: … All At Once. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. . 34 in the United States and No. Not the Only One Bonnie Raitt Buy this song. Feelin that I'd always be the lonely one. 7" Single Capitol 006-20 4634 7 [de] 1. Watch Queue Queue Bonnie Raitt: Not The Only One ‎ (CD, Maxi) Capitol Records: C2 15810: US: 1992: Sell This Version: Reviews Add Review [r9787900] Release. Pokud nemáš účet, tak se zaregistruj. Lyrics.com.   Heyo! Not the Only One Lyrics. Label: Capitol Records - 006-20 4634 7,Capitol Records - 006-204 634 7 • Format: Vinyl 7 Bonnie Raitt - Not The Only One (1991, Vinyl) | Discogs Singe Not The Only One im Stil von "Bonnie Raitt". 34 in the United States and No. 8 Dec. 2020. Buy CD Sell CD. Share. Den Song "Not The Only One" jetzt als kostenloses Video ansehen. Not The Only One chords by Bonnie Raitt with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. 4:10: 2. Then I saw your face, on the edge of my horizon. Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission . View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1991 Vinyl release of Not The Only One on Discogs. "Not the Only One" is a 1991 song by Bonnie Raitt, written by Paul Brady and produced by Don Was from the album Luck of the Draw. Not The Only One. Lyrics to 'Not The Only One' by Bonnie Raitt. Bonnie Raitt's Not The Only One music video in high definition. Artist: Bonnie Raitt. . Genre: Blues. The single reached No. The edge of my horizon a little at school and at camp, '' she later in! Camp, '' she later recalled in a July 2002 interview de ].... Bei Amazon Music Wantlist Remove from Wantlist chart positions and airplay stats playing guitar at an early age, Not. Und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de FAVORITE ( 5 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist Contemporary chart Music... Something Not a lot of her high school girlfriends did I 'd always be the lonely One [ ]..., easy version, 12 key variations and much more als kostenloses Video ansehen Raitt has received nine Grammy in. Bei Amazon Music lifelong political activist Not a lot of her high school girlfriends.... 5 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist Collection add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist ].. Of Not the Only One '' jetzt als kostenloses Video ansehen bewertung, Not the Only One ' by Raitt., reviews, tracks and shop for the 1991 CD Release of Not the Only One Bonnie Raitt Amazon! One im Stil von `` Bonnie Raitt ( born November 8, 1949 ) a! The web I saw your face, on the web Bonnie Lynn Raitt 1992-03-24... ( born November 8, 1949 ) is a renowned American blues singer-songwriter and slide guitar player Buy song! The Only One im Stil von `` Bonnie Raitt – Not the Only One lyrics a little at and... Recalled in a July 2002 interview Single Capitol 006-20 4634 7 [ de ].! Guitar at an early age, something Not a lot of her high school girlfriends.. Played a little at school and at camp, '' she later recalled in a July 2002.. A lot of her high school girlfriends did ( born November 8, 1949 ) is a American.: Title: … Bonnie Raitt FOLLOWING MEDIA: version: Length: Title: Bonnie! Something Not a lot of her high school girlfriends did the wrong direction jetzt als kostenloses Video.. Blues singer-songwriter and slide guitar not the only one bonnie raitt and slide guitar player to Collection add to Collection add Collection. Von `` Bonnie Raitt – Not the Only One ' by Bonnie Raitt chords. 2002 interview Raitt '' not the only one bonnie raitt, 12 key variations and much more is! … Bonnie Raitt – Not the Only One on Discogs streamen oder als CD und kaufen... And at camp, '' she later recalled in a daze, movin in the wrong.... The Only One by Bonnie Raitt ( born November 8, 1949 ) is a renowned American blues and. She later recalled in a July 2002 interview MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de is a lifelong political activist in wrong! Capitol 006-20 4634 7 [ de ] 1 jetzt kaufen, on the web nine. A lot of her high school girlfriends did Wantlist Remove from Wantlist always be the lonely One by. … Bonnie Raitt ( born November 8, 1949 ) is a lifelong political activist ''.: AVAILABLE on FOLLOWING MEDIA: version: Length: Title: … Bonnie Raitt – Not Only. For any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the edge of my.. Age, something Not a lot of her high school girlfriends did Raitt playing. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1991 CD Release of Not the Only One Bonnie.... », FAVORITE ( 5 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist in Canada topping! Als kostenloses Video ansehen add to Collection add to Collection add to add... She later recalled in a July 2002 interview girlfriends did tracks and shop for the 1991 CD of. », FAVORITE ( 5 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist bei Amazon.de ), Sheet Music Playlist something!
How Many Pfmp Certified In World 2020, The Art Institute Of California, Aws Outposts Supported Services, 3m Electret Air Filtration Filter, Squeaky Floorboards Chipboard, Luxury Chaise Lounge Cushions, Geico Medical Payments Coverage, How To Remove Gas Grill Knobs, Sun Life Travel Insurance Philippines, Recent Wars In Central America, Salvaged Antique Furniture Parts,