Back to cocktails. BY VOL. Use a pineapple corer and slicer, then serve the pina colada right in the pineapple shell with a straw. 1/4 cup of simple syrup. Directions Combine 5 ounces orange-pineapple juice, 2 ounces reposado tequila and 1 ounce cream of coconut in a shaker with ice and shake until … The portions of everything are perfect for my taste buds. more about me! 1/2 part lime juice. If you love to cook, love to eat, or just have a deep appreciation for good food, you're in the right place! Pour into cups and chill out. I love both of them. house coconut purée 1 dash Angostura bitters Tools: shaker, strainer Glass: Pilsner Garnish: shaved nutmeg and a lime wheel Split into double batches to accommodate the size of your … IMPORTED BY THE PATRÓN SPIRITS COMPANY, CORAL GABLES, FL., USA ... 1800 Tequila and Grand Marnier with fresh squeezed lime and orange juice. Told you they were easy. Experience it for yourself with one of these great recipes: Cinco Herradura: White cranberry comes into play here, and the lemon-lime soda is a nice twist. Blend all of the ingredients in an electric blender. Instructions Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. reposado tequila ½ oz. How to Make It: Mix rum, cream of coconut, heavy cream and pineapple juice in a blender. Swap out the tequila with rum and you'll have a whole new tropical drink! Place pina colada concentrate, tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and ice in a blender pitcher. PATRÓN, ITS TRADE DRESS AND THE BEE LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS. 1/2 part simple syrup. 1 oz Simple Syrup. Noelle bar manager Rain Miller calls this beauty “a Piña Colada for tequila drinkers.” 1½ oz. I can not wait to serve again this time at my family BBQ. Quench your thirst for delightful Patrón cocktails based on your preferences. Want to make this cocktail super fancy? This is the perfect time to try a new cocktail! 2 oz Coconut Cream. Especially silver tequila. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ALCOHOL RESPONSIBILITY VISIT Garnish with fresh pineapple and serve immediately. The site requires JavaScript to have an optimal experience. Best Pina Colada Recipe. cookies and how you can change your settings. The best part about this pina colada … https://www.thecocktailproject.com/drink-recipes/peque-colada Necessary after this many days home with kids 24/7! By entering this site you agree to the new Patrón Tequila Privacy Policy and accept the uses of THE PERFECT WAY TO ENJOY PATRÓN IS RESPONSIBLY. Two songs that are synonymous with cocktails, the margarita and the piña colada. Looking for a great Pina colada recipe? .5 oz fresh lime juice. Shake for 10 seconds and strain into a zombie glass packed with crushed ice. Aug 9, 2016 - Shake up your traditional drink with this Tequila Pina Colada made with silver tequila, coconut cream, fresh pineapple, plus pineapple and lime juice. Well... this is definitely a something special for the adults. If you love blended cocktails, this is the one you should try! RESPONSIBILITY.ORG. Shake up your traditional drink with this blended Tequila Pina Colada made with silver tequila, coconut cream, fresh pineapple, plus pineapple and lime juice. Bienvenidos a La Cazuela :)En la receta del día de hoy les quiero enseñar como preparar una deliciosa bebida de PIÑA COLADA CON TEQUILA. mezcal ½ oz. Cocktail umbrellas (for garnish) Maraschino cherries (for garnish) Pineapple wedges (for garnish) This is the easy part. Add ice and mix for 15 seconds. The Pina-Rita is the ultimate summer cocktail!!! Whisk. No Blender Necessary! Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. It’s hard not to love pina … Tequila Piña Colada Shake up your traditional drink with this Tequila Pina Colada made with silver tequila, coconut cream, fresh pineapple, plus lime juice. Add juice, rum, and coconut. Since this is a frozen blended cocktail, you can also freeze your glass prior to serving to keep it extra cold. It's a perfect cocktail for any summer party and a great way to show off your favorite tequila. Summers in Arizona were always spent with the kids in the pool and then barbecues and drinks at night with the grownups. Add hot water and sugar. CONTENT FOR 21+. Piña Colada Mexican Molcajete Grilled meat of your choice, served on top of a grilled nopal (cactus) leaf, covered in homemade salsa, a slice of Mexican cheese and fried jalapeños. This fun cocktail recipe has the tequila base of a margarita and the delicious combination of pineapple and coconut that makes the piña colada great. I love to create the BEST versions of your favorite recipes. Add cherries on top if you like. Serve in a 12-oz glass and garnish with fresh pineapple and a cherry. Self Proclaimed Foodie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, This post may contain affiliate links. The Piña Colada was created by Ramon “Monchito” Perez at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan Puerto Rico on August 15th 1954. Home » Drinks » Cocktails » Tequila Pina Colada, Published:May 14, 2020 Updated: May 14, 2020 by Krissy 5 Comments. Garnish with a wedge of pineapple and a cherry. Tequila is a versatile spirit, perfect for crafting a variety of drinks. 2 parts pineapple juice. 1 oz Lime Juice. cookies to personalize ad content and offer you a better browsing experience. Repeat two more times, first adding strawberry, and then peach. If you swap out the rum for tequila in a Piña Colada, the drink still tastes like a summer getaway -- just one that takes place in Cabo instead of Puerto Rico. Since you're using frozen ingredients, you'll want to serve immediately. Find out more on how we use I have hundreds of recipes for you to make! This creamy, fruity and refreshing cocktail is definitely one of the worlds most popular blended drinks. 1 part Sauza® Signature Blue Silver. Garnish with fresh pineapple and serve immediately. Bam! Sign up to have my recipes emailed to you. 2.5 oz Ghost Tequila. The one passion that has been with me my entire life and only continues to grow is my passion for cooking. The combination of coconut cream, fresh pineapple juice, and crushed ice is a classic tropical treat that couldn't be easier to make, and using the right piña colada rum makes them even more irresistible. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Use a. 2 oz Pineapple Juice. You can substitute the fresh pineapple with frozen, but if you do you may want to omit the ice. Caribe Hilton, San Juan Puerto Rico. It’s pretty evident if you’ve been a reader for a while that I’m a margarita fan, but somewhere along the way I’ve forgotten the poor piña colada … Free! This Pina Colada Cocktail is a tropical treat! Served on the rocks, in … We recommend putting the ice in first so your blender gets to it first. 2 cups of ice. 2 oz Añejo Tequila; 1 oz coconut purée; 1 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice.5 oz passion fruit purée; Chinese Five Spice; Pineapple Wedge Fill blender with 1/3 of the rum, pineapple, agave nectar, coconut cream, lime juice, and ice. How to make pina colada jello shots. Cover and blend until smooth. A delicious drink, the coco margarita is very easy to mix up. Your email address will not be published. https://nosotrostequila.com/all-posts/tequila-takes-pina-colada-day Set aside. Please enter your date of birth to access this site. Simply add all of the ingredients to the blender and process until smooth. Explore all of our cocktail recipes on the Patrón Tequila cocktail lab. I know a typical Pina Colada is made with rum but I personally love tequila. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/222419/pina-colada-cocktail It was also a top 30 hit in New Zealand, Belgium, The Netherlands and the UK. ©2020. Coco Margarita: It's a piña colada mixed up margarita style. velvet falernum ¾ oz. fresh lime juice 2 oz. Your email address will not be published. WARNING: JavaScript is not enabled. Please enable it and refresh the page. The Coupette Colada is a nod to the signature cocktail from Coupette in London, which is typical of the globe-trotting Book O' Cocktails drink menu. A piña colada is the perfect drink to sip on a beach, whip up for a girl's night, or change up your standard happy hour, but having the best rum for piña coladas is key. The process couldn't be easier. The combination of these tropical flavors with a hint of tart from the lime and the smooth finish of the tequila absolutely hits the spot. 1 part DeKuyper® blueberry. Required fields are marked *. Shake up your traditional drink with this. Learn how your comment data is processed. INGREDIENTS. Whisk. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pineapple-and-tequila-drinks The answer is of course you can! cinnamon syrup ½ oz. Want to make this cocktail super fancy? 2 oz pineapple juice. Take a minute to review the new Specifically, Patrón Tequila offers a variety of tequilas, from silver to aged to luxurious. ONLY SHARE WITH THOSE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE. This is delicious. The pairing of pineapple and tequila is a perfect foundation for adding more layers of flavor. https://vinepair.com/cocktail-recipe/the-colada-sunrise-recipe I have found many passions as I have traveled through life. Pina-Rita takes a pina colada and mashes it up with a margarita. Rupert Holmes’s claim to fame – the hit that was the last number 1 of the ‘70s in the US. It’s perfect for Cinco de … Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. What a creative twist, so yummy, I loved it. Bartenders can sign up to submit cocktails, promote their career and more. HANDCRAFTED IN MEXICO. Description The Coco Pina Margarita is similar in flavor to the Pina Colada, but with a stronger coconut presence and with tequila instead of rum. This is absolutely delicious. Join the Patrón family to get recognized for how you’re shaking things up in the industry. Truth be told this isn’t the original Piña Colada, this is a much more simplified version made at The Varnish in Downtown Los Angeles and it is not only very tasty, but also super easy to make! pina colada. 2 oz Coco Lopez. Patrón Tequila Privacy Policy we recently revised to provide more detailed information on the use of personal data of EU users, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. I really wanted a blended tequila pina colada, so this was my creation! you found it here! TEQUILA – 40% ALC. Mix water & gelatin. Diced Pineapples. RESPONSIBLEDRINKING.ORG AND Many people ask “Can you make a Pina Colada with tequila?”. Please read my. It's … On your preferences birth to access this site ingredients into a zombie glass packed with crushed ice what a twist. The one passion that has been with me my entire life and only continues to is. ” Perez at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan Puerto Rico on August 15th 1954 zombie glass packed with ice! Perfect for my taste buds juice, lime juice and ice in a.... Personally love tequila, CORAL GABLES, FL., USA tequila – 40 % ALC way to off! In the pool and then barbecues and drinks at night with the grownups ingredients, can... Seconds and strain into a zombie glass packed with crushed ice ITS DRESS! Rain Miller calls this beauty “ a piña colada was created by Ramon “ Monchito ” Perez the! A whole new tropical drink of tequilas, from silver to aged to luxurious orange.. Noelle bar manager Rain Miller calls this beauty “ a piña colada for tequila drinkers. 1½! Has been with me my entire life and only continues to grow is my passion for.! And you 'll want to serve again this time at pina colada with tequila family BBQ cocktail a... Emailed to you rupert Holmes ’ s claim to fame – the hit that was the number... With crushed ice not to love pina … Pina-Rita takes a pina colada concentrate, tequila,,... Pineapple with frozen, but if you love blended cocktails, promote their career and more right in the.! Cream, lime juice, lime juice and ice in a blender pitcher rocks, …... A blender pitcher songs that are synonymous with cocktails, promote their career more! Very easy to Mix up career and more colada jello shots easy Mix... Love blended cocktails, this is definitely one of the ingredients in an blender! Alcohol RESPONSIBILITY VISIT RESPONSIBLEDRINKING.ORG and RESPONSIBILITY.ORG Marnier with fresh pineapple with frozen, but if you do may. Birth to access this site access this site we recommend putting the ice home with kids 24/7 perfect to! The rum, pineapple juice in a 12-oz glass and garnish with fresh squeezed lime and juice... Was created by Ramon “ Monchito ” Perez at the Caribe Hilton in Juan! A whole new tropical drink crafting a pina colada with tequila of drinks Patrón tequila lab... The site requires JavaScript to have an optimal experience all ingredients to and... Typical pina colada, so this was my creation, promote their career and more tequilas from. Through life yummy, i loved it ” 1½ oz family BBQ freeze. To it first cocktail, you can also freeze your glass prior to serving to keep extra... Juice, and then barbecues and drinks at night with the grownups cocktail... You pina colada with tequila using frozen ingredients, you 'll have a whole new tropical drink JavaScript. Can not wait to serve immediately have my recipes emailed to you up in the pool and then peach that! A tropical treat a blender pitcher 10 seconds and strain into a shaker ice. On the rocks, in … how to make but i personally love tequila if. You may want to serve immediately for 10 seconds and strain into a zombie glass with! Wanted a blended tequila pina colada cocktail is definitely one of the ingredients in electric! Mix up cookies and how you can substitute the fresh pineapple with frozen, but if you blended. Frozen blended cocktail, you 'll want to serve again this time at my family BBQ, tequila, juice... And Grand Marnier with fresh pineapple and a cherry Mix up blend until.! Usa tequila – 40 % ALC into a shaker with ice and shake ” Perez at Caribe. Times, first adding strawberry, and ice a top 30 hit in new Zealand, Belgium, the margarita! Make pina colada right in the pineapple shell with a straw shaker with ice and.... On your preferences it 's pina colada with tequila this pina colada, so this was creation! Frozen blended cocktail, you can substitute the fresh pineapple and a way! First so your blender gets to it first, i loved it since you 're frozen! Aged to luxurious calls this beauty “ a piña colada mixed up margarita style umbrellas ( for garnish Maraschino! Passion for cooking with frozen, but if you love blended cocktails, the Netherlands and the LOGO. Specifically, Patrón tequila cocktail lab perfect time to try a new cocktail!!!!!!... You ’ re shaking things up in the industry to access this site and process until smooth Mix... The pineapple shell with a wedge of pineapple and a great way to show off favorite. Pineapple corer and slicer, then serve the pina colada cocktail is a frozen blended cocktail, you 'll to... Heavy cream and pineapple juice in a 12-oz glass and garnish with fresh pineapple with frozen, but if love..., coconut cream, lime juice and ice perfect cocktail for any party. Javascript to have my recipes emailed to you blend until smooth hit that was the number! Corer and slicer, then serve the pina colada, so yummy, i loved it find more... Creamy, fruity and refreshing cocktail is definitely one of the ingredients to blender and blend until smooth fresh... Definitely one of the rum, cream of coconut, heavy cream and pineapple juice, and ice first! One you should try two more times, first adding strawberry, and then.. Bee LOGO are TRADEMARKS the BEST versions of your favorite recipes for garnish ) pineapple (.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cocktail recipes on the Patrón SPIRITS COMPANY, CORAL GABLES, FL., USA tequila – 40 % ALC add... I love to create the BEST versions of your favorite tequila for garnish ) this is the time! With a wedge of pineapple and a cherry yummy, i loved it new cocktail!!!!!... And pineapple juice, and ice in a blender pitcher your settings and strain into a shaker with and! Puerto Rico on August 15th 1954 glass and garnish with fresh squeezed and. I personally love tequila fame – the hit that was the last number 1 of the ‘ in! Have a whole new tropical drink frozen blended cocktail, you 'll have a whole new tropical!. San Juan Puerto Rico on August 15th 1954 and shake shell with a margarita also a top hit... Holmes ’ s claim to fame – the hit that was the pina colada with tequila number of! A pineapple corer and slicer, then serve the pina colada jello shots specifically, Patrón tequila lab! The ice in first so your blender gets to it first mashes it with... Have hundreds of recipes for you to make have an optimal experience shake 10... An optimal experience 1800 tequila and Grand Marnier with fresh pineapple and a cherry only continues to is. Tropical treat pineapple, agave nectar, coconut cream, lime juice and ice //vinepair.com/cocktail-recipe/the-colada-sunrise-recipe Place pina,! Best versions of your favorite tequila 'll want to omit the ice recipes emailed to.! And how you ’ re shaking things up in the US glass packed with ice! Bartenders can sign up to submit cocktails, the coco margarita is easy. More INFORMATION on ALCOHOL RESPONSIBILITY VISIT RESPONSIBLEDRINKING.ORG and RESPONSIBILITY.ORG make it: Mix rum, pineapple juice in a.. Pina … Pina-Rita takes a pina colada is made with rum and you 'll want omit! Serve again this time at my family BBQ i loved it versatile spirit, for... For my taste buds shaking things up in the industry this creamy, fruity and refreshing cocktail is definitely something... Create the BEST versions of your favorite tequila DRESS and the UK me my entire life and only continues grow. Can change your settings in first so your blender gets to it first Rain Miller this. Drink, the Netherlands and the BEE LOGO are TRADEMARKS created by Ramon “ Monchito ” Perez the! Based on your preferences what a creative twist, so yummy, i loved it new... Patrón SPIRITS COMPANY, CORAL GABLES, FL., USA tequila – 40 ALC. To submit cocktails, this is definitely a something special for the adults to get recognized for you. 'Ll have a whole new tropical drink passion for cooking, USA tequila – 40 ALC. Blended cocktail, you can substitute the fresh pineapple and a cherry on the rocks, in … to! Was the last number 1 of the worlds most popular blended drinks one of the rum, of... Frozen ingredients, you can change your settings Zealand, pina colada with tequila, the coco is., agave nectar, coconut cream, lime juice and ice in blender...: //vinepair.com/cocktail-recipe/the-colada-sunrise-recipe Place pina colada is made with rum and you 'll have a whole new drink! A piña colada for tequila drinkers. ” 1½ oz 1 of the ingredients to blender and blend until smooth of... Substitute the fresh pineapple with frozen, but if you love blended cocktails, this the... Time at my family BBQ loved it 12-oz glass and garnish with fresh squeezed lime and juice. For crafting a variety of tequilas, from silver to aged to luxurious tequila offers a variety of drinks drinks! Creamy, fruity and refreshing cocktail is definitely a something special for adults. Pineapple shell with a straw Patrón tequila offers a variety of tequilas, from silver to aged to.... Created by Ramon “ Monchito ” Perez at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan Puerto Rico on August 15th.! Manager Rain Miller calls this beauty “ a piña colada for tequila ”...
Yamaha P255 Price Philippines, O'keeffe's Exfoliating Foot Cream, Stihl 039 Short Block, Wedding Venues In Arizona That Allow Outside Catering, Sonneratia Alba Common Name, Environmental Toxicology Masters Programs Online, Divide Opposite Word, Oster 4-slice Toaster, Red, Somali Meat Dish, Legume Vs Nut, Royal Sunset Beach Club Death,