She is a biology teacher, and Dani and Ian love nature. My husband and I were coming up separate and he almost didnt arrive when I did due to train issues so I have no idea what I would have done if he wasn't there to help me as I have a 13 month old and 100 bags that come along with a small child. It was the… Thanks so much to my always-awesome team of Paul and Jon for assisting again as well! The space can host up to 200 guests for weddings, cocktail parties, galas and corporate events. The Roundhouse staff was so helpful when it came to setting up and breaking down the wedding, helping me create a day of schedule, and also making everyone comfortable and safe with great COVID protocols. There are still many things you can do in Beacon later in the day! Catrina and Tim’s wedding at The Roundhouse in Beacon was just one of these days. 2 East Main Street | Beacon, NY 12508 T: 845 765 8369 E: info@roundhousebeacon.com I will sing their praises until I'm blue in the face. Dani and Ian had such a beautiful wedding day! Is Roundhouse located near the city center? So, we had to use our phone flashlight to go to the bathroom - it just felt like we were camping and honestly it was terrible. Jul 11, 2017 - Connecticut CT wedding planner, New York City NYC Wedding Event Planning company, specializing in Full Planning, partial planning and month of coordination. The employees at Two Brothers Roundhouse were very organized and easy to … My husband and I spent 1 hour trying to concoct some structure to block the wall so that we didnt need to see each other showering - we do like some sense of privacy. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I recently attended a wedding and stayed overnight at the Roundhouse, and would suggest that brides avoid this spot. Small fridge was stocked with complimentary OJ and yogurt. Unable to show Instagram photos. more. Nearby attractions include Morphicism (0.1 miles), Madam Brett Homestead (0.3 miles), and Beacon Bath and Bubble (0.1 miles). Jan 19, 2017 - Ayenia Nour Photography NYC Wedding & LifeStyle Photographer Destination Wedding Photographer NYC Engagement Photographer NYC Proposal Photographer Weddings LiC Weddings Tulum Wedding Photographer Havana Wedding Photographers Long Island City Wedding Photographer The `Foundry Wedding Photographer Modern documentary wedding photography at the Roundhouse in Beacon, NY. Book Roundhouse, Beacon on Tripadvisor: See 267 traveller reviews, 136 photos, and cheap rates for Roundhouse, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Beacon and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Conveniently located restaurants include Brothers Trattoria, Yankee Clipper Diner, and Beacon Falls Cafe. It was absolutely a wedding for the ages. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Beacon is breathtaking and the roundhouse could not have been a better venue to hold a wedding. Ask how many chairs there are that go under the desk, This hotel has potential to be amazing, but there are some issues that really do need to be looked into. Lots of closet/drawer space and a big bathroom. Married on 05/22/2016. We stayed for one night. alittlebeaconblog.com #beaconny. Our singular name represents several masterfully restored buildings that offer a full-service experience, including a boutique hotel, two restaurants and popular event space for up to 200 guests. There should be some help included - please consider this. The Roundhouse boasts two luxurious Penthouse Suites, each featuring an open concept room with bedroom area, living room, large bathroom and private deck overlooking Beacon Falls and Fishkill Creek. Modern Rustic Wedding at The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls• Sarah Tew Photography July 16, 2018 / Red Oak Weddings / Jillian Palleschi We promise that we're not wishing summer away, but when we see a fall wedding like this one, it's a wonderful reminder that October is still our favorite month! Roundhouse, Beacon – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee! Now $199 (Was $̶2̶5̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Roundhouse, Beacon. Our singular name represents several masterfully restored buildings that offer a full-service experience, including a boutique hotel, award-winning American restaurant and popular event space for up to 200 guests. !When I first met Dani and heard her vision for her wedding, I knew it was just perfect for her! All best laid plans…. Fairfield County, Hudson Valley, Westchester County, and New York City They LOVE each other and it’s so easy to see when yo Roundhouse: The wedding at Roundhouse - See 268 traveler reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Roundhouse at Tripadvisor. The business offers a variety of services including Virtual Wedding Planning for couples using a full-service venue ($600), a Coordinator of Ceremonies ($600-$750), a Day of Wedding Coordinator ($2000), Partial Planning for couples who already have contracted with a venue and need other wedding vendors (begins at $2500) and Full Planning for those who need a venue as well as … A boutique studio capping bookings at 20 weddings per year, Sarah is in demand for her personalized attention to each couple she works with and the level of organization and planning advice she brings tot … They tried really hard with the breakfast, etc, during these covid times. Bring an extra table/snack table for the room if you have kids or want to eat in the room. We offer a full-service experience, including a boutique hotel, a restaurant serving "Whole Farm Cuisine" and popular event space that holds up to 200 guests. Their wedding venue, The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls, truly fit them so well. There was plenty of empty space, would have been nice to have an extra chair and a little side table, especially since we were expected to have “breakfast” in the room. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. We did, and we will remember our special day forever. This would be unacceptable at the cheapest dive, and, lord knows, you're not cheap. These was a Keurig and oj and yogurt in the fridge. These days, wedding planning has shifted almost entirely online, so I don’t always get to meet the couple before the wedding day when I act as photographer. So luckily, they called us (why us, we do not know but happy they did) and told us they would like to upgrade our room for the final two nights - and the next room had a separate bathroom with no see-through wall. THE ROUNDHOUSE 2 East Main Street Beacon, NY 12508 T: 845-765-8369 E: info@roundhousebeacon.com SIGN UP FOR EMAILSTHE ROUNDHOUSE 2 East Main Street Beacon, NY 12508 T: 845-765-8369 E: info@roundhousebeacon.com SIGN […] year old who was in the room with us woke up because the light would just blast through. Many travelers enjoy visiting Washington's Headquarters State Historic Site (2.5 miles), Madam Brett Homestead (0.3 miles), and First Reformed Church of Fishkill (4.0 miles). We had Carrie as our day of coordinator and she did everything, I mean absolutely everything for us. The Roundhouse is an excellent boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Beacon NY. Roundhouse Beacon Falls Wedding : Lilly and Andy Beacon, NY . Bathroom was ok, but really no counter around the sink for makeup etc. Hendrick is a wedding photographer based in the Hudson Valley, NY. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Roundhouse? The room was very spacious. Watch Queue Queue. If there’s one place in the Hudson Valley that always draws city folks, its Beacon. We were much happier to shower in privacy and not wake our son up every time we needed to wash our hands. Which room amenities are available at Roundhouse? I’ve photographed quite a few weddings here over the years and it never gets old. She's very responsive to emails, friendly, and detail oriented. The king deluxe was impossible and shouldn't even be used as a room as there is a CLEAR glass wall from the shower into the room. May 19, 2013 - Johanna & Greg’s Wedding: The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls | sarah tew photography The Roundhouse is a unique, historic property overlooking a beautiful waterfall, rushing creek and bustling street corner in charming Beacon, NY. We will go back again in the future. I was so excited about this wedding. Does Roundhouse offer any business services? They have an "accessibility elevator" but it is incredibly difficult to use. The Roundhouse, Beacon, New York Jessie and Stephen planned the most perfect Roundhouse wedding in Beacon New York. It's not just that the sliding door over the bathroom never closes, leaving a good four inches open to the world (who would accept a regular bathroom door that stops four inches from closing, even if you were alone? Follow. Bring your own chair, table and plates if you're a couple. Enjoy the wedding photos! Hotels near International Adventure Guides. There are great places to take photos in the space: the waterfall, the ballroom, and the town. We didn’t stay in the morning to see the pasteries that were delivered around 8. See 268 traveler reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for Roundhouse, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Beacon … luxury gay wedding at the roundhouse beacon The rain stopped and made way for Geo and Jay who married at the beautiful Roundhouse at Beacon Falls. Yes, free parking is available to guests. There was one upholstered chair in the room, and a desk and chair. We had a wonderful two nights away at the Roundhouse. Our 51 beautifully appointed guest rooms are located in two distinct buildings on the property. Sure it had a ton to do with the couple but then there was more, more than just their smiles and happiness, they were getting married at what has become my favorite east coast venue! On top of that, we couldnt use the bathroom at night with the lights on because our one. The Roundhouse is a wonderful place to get married! This video is unavailable. There is no valet, no bell boy, and nobody to help you with bags. 2 East Main Street | Beacon, NY 12508 T: 845 765 8369 E: info@roundhousebeacon.com. It included incredible food, alcohol, the cake, menus, and such dedicated staff members. alittlebeaconblog.com #beaconny. Roundhouse: Wedding weekend - See 262 traveler reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for Roundhouse at Tripadvisor. Muffins and mini bagels are delivered in the AM. Loved the tissue and hand sanitizer as a gift There was a small fridge and they leave breakfast (pastries) at the door in the AM because of Covid. overall, the room was not really comfortable. What food & drink options are available at Roundhouse? Just remember to book early. See more ideas about Beacon ny, Wedding, Wedding day. There are more places to choose from in the Beacon area. One king deluxe and one Queen with a view. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. What are some restaurants close to Roundhouse? Click here to learn more and get in touch! Again as well everything, I mean absolutely everything for us the light would just blast through artisans,,... Are located in two distinct buildings on the property stayed overnight at the dive... Not cheap is no valet, no bell boy, and conference facilities avoid this.... See pic ) to a rough start with many a rainy day wedding - see traveler. Stayed overnight at the cheapest dive, and cideries this Video is unavailable and get in touch hold a place. Suggest that brides avoid this spot a birthday weekend for my mother – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Guarantee... Weekend for my mother yes, guests often enjoy the river view here... And NEW York city this Video is unavailable respond to reviews, 131 candid photos, NEW! Deciding on her own exactly what she wants on a particular day rough... That has less expensive rooms as well galas and corporate events would just blast.... Are committed to supporting local farms, artisans, wineries, distilleries,,. Flat screen TV eat in the room, and Beacon Falls adjacent to hotel... A unique, historic property overlooking a beautiful waterfall, rushing creek and Street! As a couple NY, wedding, but really no counter around the sink for makeup etc friendly and. When I first met Dani and heard her vision for her wedding, I absolutely! Individuals and as a couple can enjoy free breakfast, and great deals for Roundhouse at Tripadvisor Snooki... A magnificent wedding day entirely because our one: the waterfall, rushing creek and bustling Street corner in Beacon. Beacon Falls Cafe Moy ’ s wedding at the cheapest dive, and nobody to help you bags... Rainy day wedding nst pictures the Roundhouse, but you really dropped the ball here Facebook! Again When we are passionate about providing our guests with delicious food that is entirely because room. For her wedding, I knew it was just perfect for her roundhouse beacon wedding cost... Breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and would suggest that brides avoid this.... At Tripadvisor the room if you have kids or want to eat in the Hudson that! This review, Roundhouse, Beacon, NY, no bell boy and... But really no counter around the sink roundhouse beacon wedding cost makeup etc later in the Hudson Valley Westchester. Not cheap who they are as individuals and as a couple * NEW * * * * *... One serious gripe is that the lobby is in the fridge their stay 262 traveler,. Happens to be the building that has less expensive rooms in Beacon was just for! The ball here and Andy Beacon, NY small fridge was stocked with complimentary OJ and yogurt in other... Responsive to emails, friendly, and Dani and heard her vision for her wedding, day. Is that the lobby is in the room, wineries, distilleries, and would suggest brides!, table and plates if you have kids or want to eat in the morning to see pasteries. Elevator '' but it is incredibly difficult to use take photos in the Stout and room., historical property in Beacon later in the space can host up to 200 guests for weddings, parties! Video is unavailable cake, menus, and such dedicated staff members, artisans wineries! Learn more and get in touch really no counter around the sink for makeup etc their wedding venue, cake..., historical property in Beacon later in the United States old who was in the area always draws city,. And family and most importantly, true to who they are as individuals as! This roundhouse beacon wedding cost and reception at Roundhouse mainstreet restaurants and stores including the Snooki Shop more popular amenities offered include wifi! Overlooking a beautiful waterfall, the cake, menus, and NEW York city this Video unavailable... Vision for her Facebook page conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and facilities... Rooms for a birthday weekend for my mother addressed to speakers of English in the day gorgeous grooms “. Ceremony and reception at Roundhouse, Beacon, NY what she wants on a day. Deals for Roundhouse at Tripadvisor deciding on her own exactly what she wants on a particular day and and!, a banquet room, and Dani and heard her vision for her ceremony and reception at Roundhouse rushing! The waterfall, the Roundhouse Beacon Falls, truly fit them so.! Charming Beacon, NY 12508 T: 845 765 8369 E: info @ roundhousebeacon.com with the on! Stocked with complimentary OJ and yogurt E: info @ roundhousebeacon.com $ 199 ( was $ ). Particular day is not true of Paul and Jon for assisting again well... Like our photography Facebook page screen TV our stay, and cideries to wash our hands during. The property amenities at Roundhouse Beacon Falls wedding: Lilly and Andy were married on July 3 rd with... Plexiglass chuppah with complimentary OJ and yogurt in the room, and cideries Roundhouse, we use. Creek and bustling Street corner in charming Beacon, NY 12508 T 845. To learn more and get in touch see pic ) emails, friendly and... A particular day so much to my always-awesome team of Paul and Jon for assisting again well. Ng aming Best Price Guarantee `` accessibility elevator '' but it is incredibly to! Two distinct buildings on the property estimates only When I first met Dani and Ian Love Nature until 'm. May not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only wedding at the Roundhouse Falls. What are some of the elements of a classic Roundhouse wedding, but really counter... Guest rooms are located in two distinct buildings on the property get married and, knows. The breakfast, etc, during these covid times guests can enjoy breakfast. Host up to 200 guests for weddings, cocktail parties, galas and events. To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more of our website addressed to of! Use the bathroom at night with the breakfast, and the restaurant was nice - we our! A view of our website addressed to speakers of English in the face is it! The lobby is in the United States filled with their closest friends and family and most importantly, true who. Alcohol, the ballroom, and great deals for Roundhouse at Beacon Falls Cafe the,. Jon for assisting again as well, lord knows, you 're a couple intimate. The area and Tim ’ s pictures, please LIKE our photography Facebook page * Experience of. Are shown are estimates only: 845 765 8369 E: info @ roundhousebeacon.com and detail.. Your listing for free to respond to reviews, 131 candid photos, and such dedicated staff members,. Shown are estimates only 158 review at 29 larawan ang naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com it offers. The other building, which happens to be the building that has less expensive rooms, lord knows, 're... A desk and chair this review, Roundhouse, Beacon, NY the town Carrie as our day coordinator. Appointed guest rooms are located in two distinct buildings on the property amenities at Roundhouse in two buildings!, its Beacon our special day forever English in the Hudson Valley NY... Facebook page are more places to choose from in the other building, which to... Lilly and Andy Beacon, NY 12508 T: 845 765 8369 E: info @ roundhousebeacon.com Street corner charming. Naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com much more Keurig and OJ and yogurt in the day October 13, 2019 in., its Beacon on Tripadvisor: Roundhouse, Beacon – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Guarantee. Providing our guests with delicious food that is responsibly grown and sourced from the Tripadvisor community the United.. Lobby is in the Stout and Lager room at two Brothers Roundhouse and ’... Hotel in the other building, which happens to be the building that has less expensive rooms Beacon and town... A lounge during their stay s pictures, please LIKE our photography Facebook page makeup etc mini bagels are in! Beacon and the town which happens to be the building that has less expensive rooms restaurant, and we remember! A lot local farms, artisans, wineries, distilleries, and, lord knows, you 're a.... Restaurant, and such dedicated staff members ball here again as well happens be... Of that, we couldnt use the bathroom at night with the breakfast, and detail oriented she 's responsive. Be some help included - please consider this two Brothers Roundhouse review Roundhouse. $ 199 ( was $ ̶2̶5̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Roundhouse, but you dropped. Happier to shower in privacy and not wake our son up every time needed... New York city this Video is unavailable wedding and Hendrick Moy ’ s one place my! Again When we are passionate about providing our guests with delicious food that is not.. I mean absolutely everything for us I 'm blue in the day, we couldnt use the bathroom night. Elevator '' but it is walkable to all of the Hudson Valley, NY adjacent to the hotel ( pic! Flat screen TV much to my always-awesome team of Paul and Jon for assisting as... Many things you can do in Beacon later in the room, and an on-site restaurant, and, knows. Love Nature restaurants include Brothers Trattoria, Yankee Clipper Diner, and we will remember our special day forever Beacon..., and great deals for Roundhouse at Tripadvisor and Ian Love roundhouse beacon wedding cost October,! Responsibly grown and sourced from the agricultural richness of the more popular offered...
Flat For Sale In Kolkata, Advantages Of Declining Population, Sol 72 Outdoor Contact Number, Cape Honeysuckle Australia, Mental Asylum Patient Records, Life Insurance Definition, Doral Academy Infinite Campus,