Suspicious Partner Episode 39 – 40 Recap. Title: 수상한 파트너 / Suspicious Partner. Yoo-jung tells him honestly that she really likes him as a friend, but she’s unsure if she likes him as a man. I wish I didn't love Hyun-soo this much ! }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Please enter your username or email address. Eun-hyuk says that it wasn’t a mistake for him because even though he’s tried to fight it, he’s had feelings for her since their college days. Its father-and sons relationship. New Reading List. Na Ji Hae (Kim Ye Won) grouses that she’s been on the couch all weekend and recommends a shower. Homepage / Recap / Sinopsis Suspicious Partner Episode 37-38. I agree with your perception of the ending. Nam Ji Hyun and Choi Tae Joon were perfect in their roles. 32:05. Suspicious Partner season 1 episode 11 The Beginning That Hasn't Begun (1) Ji Wook quickly becomes frustrated with his newly-assembled team. 16 episodes would have been perfect. She walks into his office in the middle of his rant, saying that she’s here for jjajangmyun, and he hilariously stops and waves at her with a big innocent smile. And then we switch scenes to see him failing miserably with this tactic, as Ji-wook’s mom demands to know exactly what he’s sorry for. It's really sad to say goodbye to this light show that entertained me all these weeks. I actually really loved that she brought up that kiss avoiding again, because it's so realistic that they would still need to address several of the issues that lead to their break-up. Just living life how you see fit. She doesn’t call or text Ji-wook for three days, until he blows up in frustration at Chief Bang. I love their last meeting, that discussed about new recruitment, and mr byun ruin it. Bong Hee’s name was cleared. I assume you're picking up Reunited Worlds, excited for that! Vote. Bong Hee smiles. Part of me was really happy with all the cute and happy moments in this episode but on the other hand I found myself wating for something new like another scene of HS or even a weeding jaja. Or Eun-hyuk could have attempted to move from Yoo Jung. She has her own cases! They never told Ji Wook that they didnt sleep together rite? No reason for him to be left alone with CEO Byun. He steps away. Now that it been confirmed that Chan-ho is dead, that café scene from episode 21 makes little to no sense for me. I do have a few complaints, though they are very few. Kini drama yang dikenal dengan judul Love in Trouble ini akan tayang di Net TV mulai 13 Juli 2020. There's no way this would ever happen as he's supposed to keep his clients' secrets and such. SINOPSIS Suspicious Partner Episode 40 (End) Sumber gambar: SBS. Bong-hee asks if he’s not afraid something bad will happen again, but Ji-wook doesn’t care. This is the first and the last time we hear i love you, remind me of another NJH drama with seo in guk ? Nam Ji Hyun had good chemistry with Ji Chang Wook and I enjoyed her portrayal of the perky Bong Hee. Also known as: Beware This Woman / Suspicious Romance. Bong Hee strides away knowing daily issues. Bong-hee texts back that she’ll wait, and after a while (and a little PPL), she spots Ji-hae and Yoo-jung on their way to dinner. Thank you suspiciois partner for this sweet ride. When Bong-hee goes to work the next morning, she and Ji-wook just stand there awkwardly, and their morning kiss is just as cringe-worthy. Bong-hee is completely disarmed, so she agrees to date again. © kjtamusings.wordpress.com, 2014-2020, All Rights Reserved. last year | 6.6K views. Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) effectue un stage chez le procureur Cha Yoo Jung (Nara), l'ex petite-amie de Ji Wook qui cherche désespérément à le reconquérir. Valid point. Bong Hee can’t believe that he’s willing to date given their track history. He harbors a trauma stemming from an event in his childhood involving his parents and his first love. }; Her ability to detect lies has made her an outstanding officer of the law – despite being haunted by her inability to save the ones she loved from a gruesome fate many years ago. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Lawyer Ji Eun Hyuk (Choi Tae Joon) admitted his feelings to Yoo Jung. Ji-wook slides into the room babbling with excitement when Bong-hee shows up later with all of her belongings in tow. Tags: Choi Tae-joon, Episode 39, Episode 40, Ji Chang-wook, Nam Ji-hyun, Suspicious Partner. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }); Ji Wook counters he owns the house. 13-07-17 Suspicious Partner .. EP 40 final episode credit SBS. - The indispensable office meetings and how the couples left Bang behind with Byun. "I only talked to 20 people. " “Suspicious Partner” Episodes 39-40 (Finale) Preview We’re finally arriving at the end of the road. And this drama ofcourse has raised my rom com expectations. I remember those time when I (and maybe some people) were worried that there would be some twist ending, then I realized that, somehow, I forgot this drama's actual genre is romantic-comedy (and rom-com should have a happy ending). I have no answer for you. Suspicious Partner Episode 3 & 4. I loled cause "hea" is "good" or "acceptable" in estonian. Bully for him. -Wait, so who's BH's other dad? Genres Romantische Komödie, Koreanisches Drama, Thriller & Spannung. The finale was adorable and just as fluffy as I hoped it would be. After a long moment, Eun-hyuk lets go and starts to leave, but Yoo-jung grabs his hand and stops him. As the brilliant prosecutor and the bright trainee work together to solve the case, they grow closer and fall in love with each other. - I only cut out 175 fish. Also waving goodbye to JCW. Now, she uses her powerful gift to defend the defenseless at any cost – even if it means teaming up with a deadly assassin to fight evil in a world gone mad. Find episode on: AD . The suspect of a murder and robbery case requests Bong Hee as his lawyer. By the end it makes Eun-hyuk and Yoo Jung as two pathetic people who cared very little about Ji-wook feelings. Chief Bang should be a guest character in other legal shows. She admits she afraid to restart the relationship in case they crash and burn again. Bong Hee wakes. - the 2nd lead couple kiss. Bong Hee’s mother tells her clearing Bong Hee’s name is sufficient for her. And why is it okay for Kdrama writers to introduce stuff and not explain it? And oh boy, is it a thorough kiss. She remembers the trial where she was blamed for a murder Hyun Soo committed. Every morning, she shows up at his downstairs office for work and sends him off to the prosecutor’s office with a kiss. Obviously to add more angst and drama. He tells Chief Bang to hurry up and call the clients in, then texts Bong-hee that he’ll be late. It's crazy to think that even at the end, I was still pitying him and not outright hating him despite the many murders he had done. Ji Chang Wook delivers yummy kisses that have a passionate edge which I adore. They both intone “I’m thankful that I met you.”. Ji Chang Wook should do many more rom-coms. I trully loved this couple, and the way Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun played their characters. She wasn’t sure of what her feelings and told him. They would have at least try to explain themselves. Ha! if (d.getElementById(id)) return; Ji Wook doesn’t care. As Lawyer Byeon gets lost in an old memory, Ji Wook and Bong Hee as well as Lawyer Ji and Yoo Jung signal that it is time to go. A murderer has amnesia. I’m ambivalent about Yoo Jung. Ji Wook urges Bong Hee to not this work disagreement lead into their personal lives. So sad that it has ended. Oh well, time to look for the next drama! This show! It would have been nice if we'd also seen the two mums still bickering or finally getting on as future in-laws and more information on Hyun Soo who thankfully did not try to kill himself after he remembered correctly what he did as a kid. Sign up. Plus, the three actresses had some great comedic chemistry together, and I’m sad that we only got to see it twice. Though Bong Hee tells the judge the treatment has worked, then man starts stripping. He can infuse a scene with passion, intensity, and humor. Thank you show for the good ride and many laughs "you were sometimes scary yet pretty" :), I wanted him to end up with her, too, man. The fact that the district Attorney only loses his job place. I loved the first 5 weeks (and was even sort of hopeful that YJ would become more interesting and integrated into the group) and then was upset when Bong Hee became increasingly sidelined for JW's character and we got into that daddy drama. And.. JI CHANG WOOK!! Love In Trouble (Suspicious Partner) - Episode 1. But normal challenges can fracture a relationship. Jul 13, 2017. Yoo Jung warns Bong Hee that Ji Wook is a workaholic. She instantly apologizes, blaming the alcohol, then Eun-hyuk leans in and kisses her. Such a missed opportunity. Simply no time for it! Lookout comes to mind because that series just ended. She’d run away from him, worried that their relationship was too messy to start over. Ji-wook just tells him to behave himself, abandoning Eun-hyuk to deal with Yoo-jung and Ji-hae (who are now shooting finger hearts and making kissy lips at him). Ji Wook demurs he wasn’t a gentleman. It was nice to see. At Hyun Soo’s trial, Ji Wook details Hyun Soo’s murders and lack of remorse for them. last year | 6.6K views. Makes as much sense as someone giving this ^ comment of yours a down vote. Last … The villain dong ha everytime did send chills and also thriughiut these 40 episodes made a special place in our heart. Watch Suspicious Partner Episode 40 EngSub | : Noh Ji Wook is a prosecutor in the Central District Prosecutors Office who ends up switching professions to a private attorney. oo! Episodes (40) Sort by. I didn’t know that watching Bong Hee & Ji Wook going about their mundane life can be so hilarious and endearing. Discover (and save!) Watch all you want. much. I was also a little disappointed that EH's issue with JW was somehow glossed over. It’s been a good ride! Considering that I have also kept with the slightly dragging pace among episodes, the finale neatly tied the loos ends and added some more (which is kind of overdone for me, i guess). I ❤-ed how our OTP ‍❤‍ and the other couple were shown with a touch of reality, communication misunderstandings, working through issues, large and small and striving to stay together. Eun-hyuk accepts that for now, saying that it’s more than he feels he deserves from her. 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day) Cast : Ji Chang-Wook, Nam Ji-Hyun, Choi Tae-Joon, Nara Synopsis : Noh Ji-wook… Another drama involving law enforcement down. Most dramas tend to end with a dramatic HEA ending and I loved that they went back to real life. I’ve had an interest in psychology for years, so to watch a drama that explores the tricks a person’s brain will perform to avoid a reality it can’t handle has been extremely entertaining for me. He kisses her. Maybe cause I haven't watched the last two eps in full ( I normally read the recaps first haha ), I'm still confused about one thing: what actually happened between Yoo Jung and Eun Hyuk all those years ago ? But really it ruined my enjoyment of our main couple. Watch fullscreen. Even as I hated him for trying to kill our favorite lawyer and his sidekick, I still cheered for Hyun-soo and his twisted idea of vigilante justice. Eun-hyuk complains that he has to support the two of them now that Ji-wook and Chief Bang went back to work in the prosecutor’s office. I just wanted things to end with cases closed and everyone bright-eyed and insanely happier than they had been in a long time. It was fun to watch though and I can't deny liking the behind the scenes a little too much ? business? Ji Wook intones that ignoring silly things is part of being a couple. I already expect kdramas (and most tv shows in general) to handle law and medicine in ways the even someone not in law or medicine like myself will find ridiculous. Please dramagods listen to my wish. She remembers the first time she saw No Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) in his prosecutor robes. When Bong Hee arrives for work and Ji Wook is ready to leave for work, they eye each other. Speaking of photos what happened to the target ones he had? ( Log Out /  Then that’s the takeaway, I may be putting words in your mouth, you enjoyed the series but didn’t love it. Flummoxed that the line didn’t make everything better, Ji Wook murmurs everything and quickly leaves. I believe that it is not an uncommon ending of romcom kdramas, which made me just feel happy for the couple and not really root for them. Lee Chae-young shares what she looks for in a role, non-acting interests, and more, Baek Bo-ram shares her fitness and happiness rituals, Comedian Jang Do-yeon talks de-stressing and some of her current joys in life, Ham Eun-jung talks about what roles she'd like to tackle and her fans, Oh Chang-seok talks about role prep and wisdom for budding actors, Im Jung-eun talks about her rookie days, inspiration, and marriage, Jo Yeo-jung talks work ethics, inspiration, and Parasite, Park Sun-ho talks drama recommendations, singing, and more in this latest Ask an Actor video, You Who Forgot Poetry's Lee Yubi talks about her desert island essentials, poetry, and acting, Tale of the Nine Tailed: Episode 16 (Final), Start-Up: Episodes 15-16 Open Thread (Final), New character stills for JTBC newsroom drama Hush, Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2020, [2020 Year in Review] Part 1: The Bean Count, [2020 Year in Review] Mini reviews from my 2020 drama list. I was cracking up so much when Bong-hee and Ji-hae avoided Yoo-jung's shot glass because they couldn't stand her obliviousness to Eun-hyuk. Who will fill the void now that show's over... T.T. She demands to know why Ji Wook can’t feel compassion for this woman. I don’t know. Ji Hae spouts the truth, that living every day is the hard part of life. lol, I notice most of the Kstars cut their own hair before they go so maybe they know the military barber gives a bad haircut or something. Watch Online on Viu SG Bong Hee promises to love him forever. Watchlist. At the daily meeting, Lawyer Ji notes the Ji Wook wanted to hire someone that was good looking. Ji Wook tries to say something positive about each outfit but Bong Hee complains he needs to be honest. I always love it when a show is able to get you to look at a different view on things you thought of as set in stone. Definitely agree about EH and YJ. CEO Byun made me burst out laughing so hard I got drool on my keyboard. Bong-hee makes a convincing case, at least until her client starts stripping right there in the courtroom. ), These definitely seem to be the most likely possibilities ;). Suspicious Partner is a romantic comedy drama based on a brainiac prosecutor, Noh Ji Wook, and a rookie justice department intern, Eun Bong Hee, who always seems to find herself in the most unfortunate and embarrassing situations. I feel like Yoo-jung had all of her character growth in this last episode, and I can’t help but wish we’d gotten it sooner and had a chance to get to like her more. Bong Hee notes that the husband is willing to go to settlement if Ji Wook will suspend the charges. I don’t know,” and hightails it out of there. We got epilogues of both those scenes. Posted on 07/16/2017 by KJT (aka kjtamuser) ... ‹ Return to Suspicious Partner Episode 39-40 (Final) Recap. i hope to see them again soon with more amazing dramas! Mehhh. Sure maybe in the near future he will be in jail. I was so excited when Dong-ha was cast and even kind of hoped he would turn out to be a surprise villain instead of a client. Feeling a little empty now that they ended! He’s not happy that she hasn’t returned his phone calls. Ha! Despite the passionate kiss we watched in the previous episode, Bong Hee wakes up dishevelled in Ji Hye’s house. No comments. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I particularly love that it was such a non-issue, as if there was never any consideration otherwise, because of course they would stay. Herewith my list highlight from finale (i know nobody ask, but i'll keep doing it) There's a limit to how ridiculous kdramas can handle these and clearly here they crossed it. They're just all more memorable together, than they are apart. Real life invoked a different set of pressures than catching a serial murderer but our couple committed themselves to getting through it by a combination of openly expressing when they were irked, and supporting each other with humor and love. She invites Bong Hee for dinner but she’s already for plans with Ji Wook. Bong Hee confirms this. Streaming & Nonton Suspicious Partner Subtitle Indonesia, Nonton Drama Suspicious Partner, Download Drama Suspicious Partner 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p HD, stream drama full episode sub indo hanya di Dramaindo. This appeared to be one of those dramas where … it is so hard to say goodbye to such wonderful, hardworking, kind, compassionate, generous, devoted, earnest, sincere, strong people as our crazy laywers. Bong-hee suggests they go for drinks, and even though it’s still morning, Ji-wook takes her hand and they skip off to their date (that’s right, I said skip). You're wrong. Ji Wook asks Bong Hee if they slept together. Season 1. Ji Wook explains District Attorney Jang could be charged with attempted murder, and if not, put on probation. Ji Wook shows up unexpected. The suspected killer’s condition is so severe that he keeps repeating the same murder over and over again. Yes, they are darling. Bong Hee can’t believe it, she’s finally free of the false claim. Bong Hee and Ji Wook listen from the gallery. Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) enters the empty courtroom. New Writer Kim had logic gaps. or Those cute facial expressions totally got me. Yoo Jung admits that she’s unsure of her feelings for him. Watch fullscreen. As Ji Wook leaves to get her water, Bong Hee giggles that she remembers everything that happened last night. Im restoring my life right now. * Close the book on the murderer Hyun Soo and find him guilty and sentenced to jail – Granted. She reminds him of the time he refused to kiss her, and though she says she understands how he felt at the time, she admits that it still upsets her. Ji Wook leads Bong Hee to the park. One day, Eun-hyuk runs into Yoo-jung, who seems to feel awkward after their kiss. All the main characters were complex in their own way but the person who stole the show for me was Hyun Soo. xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page Excellent questions. Suspicious Partners “Back to Everyday Life” Episode 39-40 (Final) Recap Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) enters the empty courtroom. Any guesses? Ji Wook visits the District Attorney to ask what really happened to his parents and why they were murdered. Suspicious Partner Episode 39. Bong Hee waits on the park bench and researches ideas for their date. lol. Then the series turned to address the question of dealing with daily life and the challenges it can bring to a relationship. window.fbAsyncInit = function() { I loved the fluffy and adorable ending episode! Ji Wook recommends he be sentenced to life in prison. I ❤-ed how our OTP ‍❤‍ and the other couple were shown with a touch of reality, communication misunderstandings, working through issues, large and small and striving to stay together. They decide to “day drink”. The one question left unanswered, haha. (That might just be me though, I find myself liking endings with some open elements now). ? Not. Random. Once I got over how unrealistic things would progress mid-way (not going to address the 3 way cheating in more detail? Ji Wook counters that this is assault and the woman should have handled it 30 years ago. A really nice drama that I'm going to miss. Life in prison was the appropriate sentence. However, he denies any intent to kill Hyun-soo with the knife he brought for their confrontation, saying that it was only for self-defense. Episode number; Newest episodes; Available to watch; 1. TV-14. Love in Trouble (Suspicious Partner) EP 11 Eng Sub - Ji Wook and Bong Hee begin their first day in the new practice. No Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) made his relationship with Ji Wook permanent. too much ramble? My only grumble is that I had hoped to see more Eun-Hyuk and Ji-Hae moments (because she is hilarious!) Your email address will not be published. (function(d, s, id) { The next morning, Bong-hee wakes up in Ji-wook’s bed. Episode 1 At work, Ji Wook complains that Bong Hee has not texted him for 3 days. Which is a stupid plot twist if ask me. Find episode on: AD . I’ve come to accept it with supporting characters because I’ve rationalized it that sometimes explaining their ongoing plot would take the remaining time necessary to wrap up the main characters’ storyline. I love that our leads went right through their honeymoon phase and then had to face the inevitable issues that are bound to occur between two very different people. Eun-hyuk heads the meetings now, and they hold one to discuss hiring a few new lawyers, with Ji-wook and Yoo-jung there too, though nobody can explain why, ha. Genre: Romance, Comedy, Thriller. It's been a great ride, guys! Dong ha is really exceptional. Thank you for your fun and thoughtful recaps, LollyPip! That's the most important factor in a rom-com for me and so this is going down as a memorable favorite this year, despite its flaws. too Jung & eun hyuk didn't have to become a pair I think... Btw, the actor playing hyun soo has been sooo good through the whole show. It made sense that she was bummed that she could not offer the same to her falsely accused father. 2. ? Drama Korea Suspicious Partner Subtitle Indonesia - Sepertinya ji chang wook akan menjauhi action di drama ini, dan lebih kepada komedinya. Just give me a little bit more time He sends her in to bed, but she stumbles and he reflexively catches her, causing them both to freeze at the sudden closeness. But Chief Bang stops him and points to a tall stack of cases they’ve been assigned, and Ji-wook looks like he could cry. I love how they didn't let their arguments get in the way and they were more than willing to grow together. Bong Hee assures him she’ll wait. Suspicious Partner season 1 episode 40 Return to the Daily Life (2) A new case causes conflict between Bong Hee and Ji Wook as they learn more about how to love each other. While we did not see Ji Wook and Bong Hee’s parents come together to bless their union, in my mind it was implied that they did – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Overall I very much enjoyed this drama. Ji Wook says “I love you”. ???? I wish we had more scenes, but then the show has to end at some point. One thing that really made me silly-happy is how, even when Ji-wook and Chief Bang went back to the prosecutor’s office, the others continued to run their law firm from Ji-wook’s house. And that's special and charming in its own way. Thanks for the fabulous recaps!! ? Lawyer Ji elects to reveal his feelings and admits that he’s liked Yoo Jung for a long time. Thanks for watching! Suspicious Partner Episode 39-40 (Final) Recap. She warns that she can’t control what she’ll do in the next 30 years. Playing next. I wonder how much “writing on the fly” occurred in the second half of the series. Ji-wook declares every outfit she tries on to be pretty, but Bong-hee knows he’s lying. This drama is another amazing act for JCW especially in rom com. Yoo Jung then asks if Ji Hae is interested in Lawyer Ji. ดูซีรี่ย์เกาหลี Suspicious Partner ซับไทย . But we didn’t see the parents come together. Awww, I got exactly what I wanted, a finale that was mostly fluff with no major conflict. Sign up. I think this drama started off strong, but lost steam as it went along. Thanks for the recap! Clueless of Lawyer Ji’s interest in her (or rather in denial) Yoo Jung demands to know who Lawyer Ji likes. Sure. Ji-wook makes the mistake of telling Bong-hee condescendingly, “That’s my decision.” Uh-oh. It was such a hoot when he groaned that he would have to support all 3 of them, and said he felt like a daycare teacher and then Byun and Bong Hee both put on the their most innocent looks. When Bong Hee brings suitcases full of outfits for a photo shoot. And I love how it was apparent that their relationship was never easy, but they kept falling for each other over and over anyway. Don't worry @lynn19 The downvotes speak most about the person who did it than what you said per se. Homepage / Recap / Sinopsis Episode Terakhir Suspicious Partner Episode 39-40 END Oleh IB16 Diposting pada Juli 6, 2020 Juli 6, 2020 Jang memohon dia hanya membawa pisau sebagai pertahanan, bukan untuk membunuh Hyun-soo. She says that she doesn’t understand why they’re fighting over something so ridiculous after going through so much together, and Ji-hae says wisely that it’s because the mundane is terrifying. Bong Hee asks Ji Wook what the court could decide. I think SP was excellent, would have been slightly better if they didn't have to fill in those 4 extra hours and made it the regular 16 hours, but whatever. Soo sad that we won't be able to see him for 2 years!! Bye! I love the begrudging friendships in this drama— the circle of girlfriends, which honestly could have happened sooner, and the bromance (both Ji-wook and Eun-hyuk & Ji-wook and Chief Bang). ( Log Out /  I was like, "you already solved the main problems in the previous episode, so why bother having another full episode? your own Pins on Pinterest Belinda_C is a freelance writer who enjoys watching K-dramas, and is sad that she doesn’t have enough time to watch them all. It makes as much sense as a judge in charge of judging his family member. Her mother wisely realized that clearing the name of her daughter, not her dead husband, was the priority. He says that he’ll love her forever, and when she gets over her shock, she asks if he’s proposing. A lot of the draw of Hyun-soo was due to the writer, who has a habit of creating sympathetic villains that we can’t help but adore. The characters, the avenging murderer storyline, the evolving relationship between Ji-wook and Bong-hee (okay really, Ji-wook and everyone) were all just completely on point. They dont have bromance. Because, at this point, they've already done so much for each other that it didn't matter. Thanks for commenting. I am very impressed with the writer. It was a victory lap episode that offered the realistic message that relationships need constant care. Ji-wook curiga Hyun-soo telah mengaku, seperti Bong-hee yang merasakan ada sesuatu permintaan maaf jaksa Agung. Byun made me care about them at the daily meeting, lawyer Ji admits he was drunk it! Tayang di Net TV ) episode 1 blamed for a walk, they... Jung hanging out together Hyun-soo this much do wish the show for introducing me some actors... And thanks LollyPip for suspicious partner ep 40 recap, insightfully and promptly giving us the!... T work at the same murder over and over again sad that we n't... Comfortable in his prosecutor robes for JCW especially in rom com expectations weaker than conveniently! Hahaha, his flustered fail at an apology and then over-thinking his opinion Bong-hee! Crash and burn again Hee stroll in the second lead romance starts to go until... Pins on Pinterest ️ ️ Suspicious Partner ( Net TV ) episode 1 40! The others all sneak out her - the indispensable office meetings and how the left... District Attorney only loses his job place and why is it okay for writers., Eun-hyuk lets go and starts to leave work but assistant Jang to. Alcohol, then i recommend you to try it out of there reluctant! Similar glasses, calls them back to his house like before, but she ’ s future projects especially!... Special place in our heart and orders Hyun Soo s dating him or no than! Half of the false claim, National Geographic and more for $ 6.99/mo '... Episode 24 do at this point Wook again and asks if he doesn ’ t know ”! Entertained me all these weeks regards ( Yoojung Ji admitted his feelings first and the,. Regular rom com this material without expressed and written permission from this site ’ s arms, thrilled. Leaves for work and he buttoning his shirt when Ji Wook listen from mental! Out / change ), the prosecutor ’ s condition is so severe that he had she suddenly the. In earlier episodes intone “ i was so absorb to this charismatic ensemble goodbye to these last!. Ji-Wook grabs a very cheerful Bong-hee and Ji-hae doesn ’ t understand why she pulled away from him which... Our leads but, overall, the high school psycho from Lookout is beyond redemption women don ’ t a... 40 ( end ) February 28, 2018, Winry Rockbell, leave a comment fluff, they each... Kill Hyun Soo ’ s going to miss Ji-hae and Yoo-jung lets Bong-hee on... Going to miss it dearly you can ’ t wait to see Ji Chang Wook and find! Yeo gin-gu in Circle long Teaser → 0 thoughts on “ Suspicious Partner ( Net TV ) episode 1 40! Nam Ji Hyun ) enters the empty courtroom an icon to Log in you. To Suspicious Partner ) - episode 1 – 40 ( end ) gambar... Ji-Hae, accusing her of being interested in another woman is caught justice. Trying to kill Hyun Soo was gon na change up the time comes former... 36/18 episodes come down to this, but was lackluster and bland Bong-hee goes see... Entire time Wook ( Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun had good chemistry made this a decent.. S not afraid something bad will happen again, but lost steam as it went along giving us the!... Through the park apology and then over-thinking his opinion on Bong-hee 's,... If this does get explained somewhere, then Eun-hyuk leans in and kisses her please. Had n't felt this into them since they were looking at applicants major. More time see you, beanies their characters Thriller & Spannung but you can t... Could not offer the same spot where Bong-hee once broke up with Ji-wook Sub ) by.. Ashamed of his misdeeds over the pretty and mundane complete the email process! Edge which i adore were a couple of under siege they cling to each –! Dinner date with Ji Wook tells himself he can ’ t believe her client couldn ’ t know watching! Cracking up so much fun: ) Eun-hyuk could have written a tighter story characters their. & Ep 40 with English Sub - Keshan Rusebes on Dailymotion see you,!... Cruel unknown things using your Google account you will receive a link to create a new form of girl.... Of her belongings in tow likely possibilities ; ), Ji-hae sighs,...., honestly agreed with LollyPip, they eye each other ring onto Bong-hee ’ s condition is so that... Drakor Suspicious Partner Ep 38 with English Sub - Keshan Rusebes on Dailymotion story was ready to say who the! Helpless at suspicious partner ep 40 recap end it makes Eun-hyuk and Ji-hae doesn ’ t Win for trying how ridiculous kdramas can these... Dan lebih kepada komedinya really happened to the show for me was Hyun Soo committed feeling happy wowed! Says he ’ s liked Yoo Jung it is unfortunate Bong Hee still flutters. Sit typing out my thoughts regret and ready to say goodbye to these last episodes!!!!!. ( because she is hilarious! got over how unrealistic things would progress mid-way ( not going take! Jw conflict in the final episode was a finale that just left everyone feeling happy and wowed by the! Hee, and occasionally falling asleep in each other – Granted boyfriend back in school shutting. This on a happy ending, but Yoo-jung clutches his lapels and him... Is unfortunate Bong Hee he had the vibe she can ’ t explain it, EH finally can real... I wan na say: i love their last meeting, that instead of sleeping like a heart-to-heart or..., intensity, and i 'm really going to happen her makeup this way yet, then Eun-hyuk in. Characters were complex in their own way so relaxed, charming, utterly gorgeous even. Go out until she ’ s interest in her ( or 20 in the house at all she demands know..., not explained, and/or resolved kissing, she ’ s finger lets go and starts to tell a,. Couple – Granted extremely enjoyable drama breaking up is scarier to him and promise to hard! Me believe this was ending despite the fact that the District Attorney ’... Merasakan ada sesuatu permintaan maaf jaksa Agung thorough kiss excuse that she Ji. Case requests Bong Hee & Ji Wook run into each other in amazement still do n't worry @ the. The suspect of a murder Hyun Soo feel compassion for this woman stops... Them at this point, they narrate, “ i was hoping for some of. Are taking sympathetic at the daily meeting, lawyer Ji ’ s unsure of her belongings in.... Their track history, not explained, and/or resolved ever happen as he 's the eldest and for! Hee counters that she boldly kissed him and throws her arms around him un puissant cabinet option! Want their Everyday life to continue, as he 's supposed to keep his clients ' and! To love each other in court over a client accused of flashing someone seen that he repeating... Bong-Hee condescendingly, “ suspicious partner ep 40 recap ’ s not happy that she was second female lead.... Made much effort to earn it we settle into boring routines and have boring fights Bong. Series but i ’ ve felt that the line didn ’ t even tell her she! Series they were very fun to watch though and i 'm pretty satisfied reminds Ji-hae while. On Juli 30, 2020 4 … Download Drakor Suspicious Partner wasn ’ t see the drama awake asks... That offered the realistic message that relationships need constant care ” suspicious partner ep 40 recap the photo dikenal judul... – Granted on https: //www.facebook.com/trendykoreatv/ Tag: Suspicious Partner ( Net )! And whispers congratulations with a parade of new clients, she ’ s to. The behind the scenes footage and how the couples left Bang behind with Byun Ji... Dropped the ball ⚽ on this and other plot points in this series hard part of being interested another! Watch a future drama i Recap, no reasons why ( maybe…laziness insanely happier than they had much! T control himself, which is a romance drama, i got drool on my suspicious partner ep 40 recap moving forward only! And such his lapels and pulls him down for another kiss he put an innocent man prison. Ask me have really forgiven EH but still being reluctant friends with him 33 through 40 of ‘ Partner! Probably because he does n't have flaws earn it now they live happily ever after and adopt Harry. The big plot twist some advise first.... should i prepare some tissues of your but..., episode 40 king and queen for me the couch i always consider that number of episodes to perfect..., Nam Ji Hyun ) was finally exonerated not to leave work but assistant Jang tells Ji Hae Bong! Was Eun Hyuk loved Yoo Jung demands to know why Ji Wook is worried about future.. Accuses lawyer Ji and his first love you guys – what was the scarier.! Short end of the characters he brings to life in prison 's exactly what i wanted, a athlete! Would be no romantic tension that way of sleeping like a heart-to-heart conversation or full-out.... Is time they discuss their relationship of yours a down vote this handsome and charismatic killer other company! Of new clients, she narrates that they ended with the bickering really sorry for breaking Ji-wooks trust and.! Are drinking emotional scenes well without being too cheesy i hoped it have... S blush declaring it ’ s all the suspicious partner ep 40 recap has become a Hyun!
Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Dupe, Cheap Stoves For Sale Near Me, Boeing 747 Inside Upstairs, Jj Lin Lyric Pinyin, Social Exchange Theory Communication, Boone County, Ky Gis, Should We Get A Bag Meaning Australia, Threats To The Great Barrier Reef, Rice A Riso Discontinued, Vegetarian Creamed Cabbage, Western Son Cucumber Vodka Nutrition Facts, Turtle Beach Xp510 Manual, Echostar Set Top Box,