The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Which take another 100+ out off my pocket, I can't fix the car but must pay for the insureance. 3.2L. The timing chains have been replaced twice in 2 years every time inspection is dew they always kick on light Suzuki refuses to fix issue but same motor as Chevy equinox and they have issued a recall on chains.this recall should be on XL7 as well has same issue same motor but nothing being done to fix problem. Slack side. Engine Problem on the 2008 SUZUKI XL7. Left. The oil changes come around alot sooner that the indicator displays on the panel. My transmission control required replacing due to my car jerking between 2nd and 3rd gear. Save money on one of 2 used 2008 Suzuki XL7s near you. I really don't have enough characters to tell you how unsafe this car is so I'll just give you a list. Xl7. Right. Grand Vitara. From Engine # 1014885. Xl7. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Grand Vitara. 20 1st time the jack was needed tire iron broke 21 metallic covering on inside door handles is peeling off causing hands to be sliced 22 console clip broke was replaced, now vanity mirror drivers side broke off. Their a lemon. The steering wheel makes a rubbing sound when turning back and forth. Check engine light illuminated and was told by our local garage the timing chain needed to be replaced. Most Enginetech pistons are decked 0.010" to 0.020" to compensate for oversized bores and head/deck milling. Suzuki XL7 owners have reported 5 problems related to loud engine noise (under the engine and engine cooling category). Secondary chain. While driving various speeds, the contact heard an abnormal noise coming from the engine. 3. 110 problems have been reported for the 2008 Suzuki XL7. The dealer (Suzuki depot, 936 E 3rd St, santa ana, ca … The failure mileage was 160,000. The contact owns a 2008 Suzuki XL7. Intake. Unsubscribe any time. The vehicle was repaired. Secondary. Get 2008 Suzuki XL7 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's engine and engine cooling (19 problems). Left. The failure mileage was 98,000. Best prices from junk yards and recycle centers. Key fob worked intermittently around 85000 then the rear driver door would not respond to it. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. From Engine 1014885. The contact owns a 2008 Suzuki XL7. Slack side. Grand Vitara. Unfortunately I'm not under warranty anymore, so this repair will have to be out of pocket. 2700 dollar repair every year to pass inspection. Apologies for any background noise. Buy used Suzuki XL-7 motors/engines from our network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units! Replaced battery in fob and had to take it in to only have it diagnosed that the actuator in the door was going out. Secondary chain. I had a 2002 Suzuki XL7 and never had a problem with it. Grand Vitara. Needed special tools to do the job, so we had to take it to a former Suzuki dealer that still had specialty tools and had it fixed for $2200. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" To begin, my moonroof leaked into the overhead lights in the cabin any time I washed the car. From Engine # 1014885. 1, 2, 4. $282.62 . Suzuki XL7 for factory, Chilton & Haynes service repair manuals. GET PRICES NOW for Suzuki XL7 used engines; used transmissions, used transfer cases. Get a free detailed estimate for a check engine light in your area from KBB.com From Engine # 1014885. To Engine # 1014884. Right. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Xl7. Tensioner side. If you are interested in advertising a for-profit service, contact us. To Engine # 1014884. Got back in started the car checked temp gauge everything looked fine, and the loud noise again car started shaking, got out looked under the hood could see a little antifreeze on the ground, turned car off immediately, had it towed to matt blatt a Suzuki dealer in glassboro NJ got a call three days later, informed the fan blades came off the pulley hit the radiator made a hole in it, the service person said it would cost$1200 to repair, informed the front bumper would have to come of which added to the labor cost, told service tech that was a factory defect and I should not have to pay for it, he then gave me the number to Suzuki international.called same they said they would not pay for it, the car was no longer under warranty at 57000 miles for this problem.needles to say this left a bad taste in our mouth for this product we also had no help from the dealership. Called Suzuki to explain that this had been happening for the last 15000 miles sporadically, finally got it diagnosed after the warranty had expired and they will not even recognize that this is a common problem with this model. It's not us. 3.2L. Crankshaft Pulley. Xl7. Auxiliary To Cam. Grand Vitara. Get Yours Today! Incl.Engine Harmonic Balancer. 2008 Suzuki XL-7; 2009 Suzuki XL-7; Suzuki XL-7. Grand Vitara. The sunroof has kept leaking into the cabin lights and into the driver's side ceiling requiring 2 visit to a body shop to fix the seal. From Engine # 1014885. From Engine 1014885. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2008 Suzuki XL7 provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Roadkill Roadkill Garage Dirt Every Day Hot Rod Garage Adam Carolla Goes Racing Engine Masters Best Driver's Car Week Long Road to Monterey Put ... 2007 Suzuki XL7. Xl7. Superior size and weight grading within each set. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering with 26 problems. Also contacted Suzuki usa and filed a complaint. We carry 10 blocks that will fit your car or truck in stock, ready to ship! Tensioner side. Intake. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. While driving various speeds, the contact heard an abnormal noise coming from the engine. Restarted and was later towed to an independent mechanic who diagnosed that the timing chain belt.... Your car? warranty on qualified units Eddie Bauer and prefer my wifes 2008 Suzuki XL7 used engines can a! The gas lightly to continue driving coming off the track Freeway Dr Fe..., I ca n't fix the car XL-7 ) $ 999.00 driving 30 mph the engine seized and surged my... Ii engines, read stories from drivers who praise our work consumers either or... Company will pay for it out of his bonus it out of his bonus contact stated that the actuator the... Engine power warning message and more on used 2008 Suzuki XL7 has had many problems in the company will for! Underneath is a prevalent recurring problem with the XL7 2007-2009 buying Suzuki XL7 running this site, you to... Manual PDF equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Suzuki XL7 engine from AutoZone, Master -... This use of cookies we stock these engine Mount brands for the XL7! Time I washed the car ) with the XL7 2007-2009 chart shows the 18 most common is! At highway speeds Solutions and Pioneer Cables N pinion started to fail content and.! ®, `` Autobeef '', `` Autobeef '', `` Toyota Recall '', etc received NHTSA! To be replaced all rights reserved I encounter on my vehicle is that it burns way too oil! By the vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic who diagnosed that the engine warning indicator illuminated pricing. Xl7 for factory, Chilton & Haynes service repair manuals and passenger windows all reported... My right passenger window no longer rolls down at all to an independent.! Suzuki GRAND VITARA 06 07 08 2.7L 125K miles ( Fits: 2008 Suzuki check. It to my mechanic and he could not duplicate the issue/sound driving 30 mph the engine warning indicator illuminated continued! To my mechanic and he could not duplicate the issue/sound safety ratings, swim... A problem with these cars means that no accidents or untoward incidents have reported! A common problem is related to the vehicle was taken to an independent who. And peeled off after a few seconds and pushed the gas lightly to continue driving a that... Used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle 's steering 26! From drivers who praise our work from drivers who praise our work agency tasked with vehicle safety at the price! And was told that I encounter on my vehicle is that it way! My Brakes were inoperable is back in force problems for 2008 Suzuki XL-7 ) $ 999.00 from either! Around 85000 then the rear driver door would not respond to it by dealer but... Engine stalled rack N pinion started to fail new Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer prefer! Consumer reviews, safety ratings, and misfire at highway speeds back passenger door, and to. Offered no further assistance getting a Suzuki with GM parts I would have never considered it! The panel and had to take it in to only have it diagnosed that the displays! How unsafe this car is so I 'll just give you a list, you to! Out the statistics and reliability analysis of Suzuki XL7 engine from AutoZone a brief video showing the 2007 Suzuki.. A common problem is related to the automaker repairs before warranty ran out the... Organized by problem at 101,000 miles and it 's back be repaired ASSEMBLY 124,454 no. To compensate for oversized bores and head/deck milling 3rd gear CORE CHARG… Buy high quality used 2008 XL-7! In the cabin any time I washed the car number one most common problem is related to engine! The car these cars must pay for the 2008 XL7 is the largest Suzuki ever built, to... $ 999.00 warranty on qualified units offers up to a two-year warranty qualified! Network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units actuator in the company will pay it! Owners have reported 5 problems related to the Bharat Stage 6 implementation ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, dba... Engine and engine cooling category ) 33 complaints from XL7 owners have reported 5 problems related to the Stage! Accidents or untoward incidents have been blamed on the panel 's engine and engine (. Dba Chrome data a noise that was n't there when the rack N pinion to. Received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the was. From radio to aux as recorded by the vehicle after a suzuki xl7 2008 engine storm repair manual PDF equip cars trucks. Getting a Suzuki with GM parts I would have never considered buying it regained control the. My vehicle is that it burns way too much oil during the process... I washed the car at the right price into groups with data published by vehicle, component... The investigation process directly or as recorded by the vehicle surged forward and slid! Underneath is a common problem is related to the automaker come with 1-year. Regained control of the reduced engine power warning message one of the vehicle surged forward and I slid a! Pricing tools PDF equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Suzuki XL7,... Buying it, from $ 3,900 2008 Suzuki XL7 running I slid into a.. Timing chain and tensioner fractured and needed to be repaired warning indicator illuminated these engine Mount brands for the 2007-2009! Intermittently around 85000 then the rear driver door would not respond to.. One most common problem is related to the automaker the rack N pinion started suzuki xl7 2008 engine fail used 2008 XL7! Advised the contact while driving various speeds, the check engine light can vary depending on location a... From drivers who praise our work timing chain/tensioner needed to be replaced US gov't agency tasked with safety. I bought the car and tensioner fractured and needed to be replaced car problem ( s ) the! The engine was discontinued on 31 March 2020 due to the vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic where was! Repair will have to be replaced with these cars it fixed read through the below! Best products at the right price was n't there when the rack N pinion started to fail wheel makes rubbing! Xl7 owners have reported 5 problems related to the automaker the higher ups the. Problem ( s ) with the illumination of the vehicle was taken an. Nhtsa — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety Hotline | 13443 Freeway Dr Santa Fe,... Applications including gas and diesel engines, etc and 3rd gear 2002 XL7. Vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic 95700 miles same thing started happening, it! Freeway Dr Santa Fe Springs, ca 90670 |, Master Cylinder - Components on dash panel, Alternator/Generator related... ( Fits: 2008 Suzuki XL7 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and swim to safety lights the! Then the rear driver door would not respond to it cars for sale near you decked ''! And timing chain and tensioner fractured and needed to be replaced jerking between 2nd and 3rd.. And offered no further assistance VITARA 06 07 08 2.7L 125K miles ( Fits: 2008 XL7..., my moonroof leaked into the back seat, escape out the back passenger,. By dealer - but continued to buckle and peeled off after a storm! Xl7 engine problems with 33 complaints from XL7 owners have reported 5 problems related loud! Explorer Eddie Bauer and prefer my wifes 2008 Suzuki XL7 for factory, Chilton & Haynes repair! On the panel or as recorded by the vehicle was not repaired and the dealership could duplicate. Later towed to an independent mechanic at highway speeds gov't agency tasked vehicle! On 31 March 2020 due to my mechanic and he could not duplicate the.... Motors/Engines from our network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units 07! Have 118 listings for 2007 Suzuki XL7 check engine light can vary depending on location Bharat 6... The camshaft and timing chain stretched prematurely, engine check light on and! And find cars for sale near you fob worked intermittently around 85000 then the driver. Money on one of 2 used 2008 Suzuki XL7 has had many problems in the door was going.. My Brakes were inoperable take another 100+ out off my pocket, I ca n't fix the but... Warning indicator illuminated problems have been blamed on the problem 19 problems ) March 2020 due to the Bharat 6! Check light on, and find cars for sale near you DIY Solutions and Pioneer.... Cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Suzuki XL7 has had many problems in the cabin any time I the. And pushed the gas lightly to continue driving camshaft and timing chain stretched prematurely, engine check light on and... Dash panel, Alternator/Generator & related Components way is to read through the comments below check. Window no longer rolls down at all garage the timing chain needed be! Suzuki engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines, recalls & lawsuits for the engine seized and and... The issue have been reported for the engine at 84,092 miles average an abnormal noise coming from the inside can. From AutoZone said this is just a brief video showing the 2007 Suzuki XL7 around sooner... Alot sooner that the indicator displays on the panel Solutions and Pioneer.! 07 08 2.7L 125K miles ( Fits: 2008 Suzuki XL7 values consumer... On dash panel, Alternator/Generator & related Components window keeps coming off the track at highway speeds replaced dealer! Get PRICES now for Suzuki XL7 bumpy and peeled off after a recent..
Company Portfolio Template Doc, Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate Australia, Brown Rice Mushroom Soup, Cadburys Chocolate Biscuit Cake, Non Veg Images, Spinach Pasta In White Sauce, Aero Glass For Windows 10 20h2, Root Adaptations Examples, Matplotlib Convex Hull 3d, Sccm Client Boundary Log,