The only downside for me was the butter cream. TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner With Green Tea and Argan Oil - 13 fl oz. The two together give my hair a nice shine and moisturize my hair nicely. Just as my title says, I love this brand. Face Mist. WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOTTLE. I use this in combination with my tgin miracle repairx anti-breakage hair serum. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The custard is growing on me. It's thick, it smells good, has nice slick feeling to it. Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer Great for 4c hair!! 130. Great for your daughter’s hair. ), even after reading all the amazing reviews it had, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2017. I am a cosmetologist and have been telling ALL my natural hair sisters about this product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Price $17.99. Uses Shea butter to lock in moisture from the root to the tip of every strand of hair. I tried all the usual suggested suspects: baking soda, hair steamer, warm water rinse, warming up conditioner, rhassoul clay, Max Hydration Method, etc. The ends of my hair are a little straight. After applying the mask, my hair feels so soft. The smell is light and soft and it arrived quickly. Nothing worked. My hair never felt so soft, even on the first use. It did the complete opposite! So right now, this stuff is GREAT! Our special formula is enriched with shea butter, jojoba oil, rosemary oil, and sweet almond oil to hydrate, smooth, and repair strands with every use. I’m bringing you guys a hair video today!!! I love product review videos! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. TGIN : Hair Styling Products. $14.99. I used it after washing my natural and hair. Rose Water Hydrating Hair Mask. I have extremely low porosity hair. 66. This product has very good slip so I go ahead and detangle after application. Purchased a number of products from TGIN line & wanted to do a twist out on my 4C kinky curly wig. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. not overly fragrances, and works well with other products to provide lasting styki g hold I would definitely recommend this. I fell in Love with the hair mask! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. tgin Moist Collection For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair -... tgin Moist Collection For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair - Sample Pack - 2 Oz. This is a really neat way to try a product for the first time. I have 3C hair. I have 4c natural hair which I think tends to be high porosity and let me tell you that this is the -ish! The makes know this is a horrible product! I wanted to be mad at the tiny size of this for the price. That's why it has no return policy! I have a tighter curl pattern (meaning frizz and dry) over most of my head with the middle of my head being almost like wire. But guess what it worked fantastic on mom's hair 3c/4a hair so everyone is happy! Hey everyone, Happy Sunday! I am African American and I cannot tell which number/letter of hair coarseness scale I have. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON THE MARKET FOR MY NATURAL DRY HAIR FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS, BUT ONCE I TRIED THIS IT WAS A WRAP! It left my hair moisturized and hydrated! I've tried so many products since going natural in 2014, but none worked because my technique was wrong. It really helps my hair with the frizz. Target / Beauty / Hair Care / TGIN : ... 4.6 out of 5 stars with 130 reviews. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 52 reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. And last....the Daily cream, this one didn't get the best reviews. It left my hair clean and super soft. I'm so happy I didn't throw this out and tried again. $14.99. My faves within the package are the hair honey masks and butter. I really want to start using more natural products so I thought this could be a great line and picked up the travel pack to try their line out. Many of their products are free from harmful chemicals and additives such as silicones, sulfates, parabens, added fragrances, and other properties. Hey everybody welcome back to my channel! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for tgin Sweet Honey Hair Milk And Moisturizer For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair - Damaged Hair - 8 Oz at Amazon.com. The original daily butter cream and green tea leave in are my staples so naturally once I found out they created a new line I had to try it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I literally used a dime size amount and it washed my hair perfectly! I loved so much I bought the full size bottles of them! Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2016. I wanted to see how the ENTIRE product line worked. My hair loved the daily cream. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz at Amazon.com. Hope this review helps and Good luck! Replenishes hair’s natural oils. My hair seems to EAT product so I tend to have to use a lot. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Great for hair growth, frizz, and laying down edges, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I never write reviews, however, I felt the need to brag on this product. I've been natural for 5 years and no other brand has my curls as in love. I WILL NOT GO WITHOUT TGIN AS I AM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AS LONG AS THEY DONT CHANGE THEIR FORMULA. So I purchased this Sample kit thinking it wasn't going to do much for me, even after reading all the amazing reviews it had. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2017. The result is healthy hair that stays soft, moisturized… This stuff give you the softest fro or twists. (like come on, really? Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020. However, when I used this on dry hair - success! And that's weird, because: The rest of the TGIN natural hair product line is beloved by 4C hair women. When I used this on damp hair, it was also a failure. Night Cream. Moisturizes hair then locks that moisture in with Shea Butter. My hair is prone to shrinkage, frizz, and tangles after a long day. I gave some to my mom and she likes it too. Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz (38) TGIN. This page works best with JavaScript. Pattern Beauty Hair Accessories. Shop TGIN with 733 reviews, 163 discussions, and 126 member photos and videos. ... Tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz Your Rating. Two years natural and a crap load of products later and I can FINALLY say that I think I found my holy grail. I let it sit for about an hour and then rinsed. I love the soft feel that my hair has after I use It. So would that be 3c/4...? This stuff I don’t even have to (if I don’t want to) put it in everyday, even tho I do. I highly recommend if you have very dry hair. I definitely would recommend this product! finding one that doubles as a styling cream, even better. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. I have medium density kinky coily spongy dry ACTUAL 4c hair and it loved this product. Quality. Uses Shea butter to lock in moisture from the root to the tip of every strand of hairencourage hair growth while preventing hair lossbegins to condition the hair making it more lustrous and stronger than everreduces frizz by ... Write Your Own Review. We will be adding individual reviews of these and the other products constantly, for example read our guide titled: TGIN Curl Bomb on 4C Hair [HONEST REVIEWS] TGIN Miracle Repairx [PRODUCT LINE #2 DETAILS] - Is TGIN Good for 4C Hair The mask was incredible. I watched a video by MyThriftedCloset about tips for lo-po hair; one of her tips was to put your moisturizer and leave in on damp or dry hair; she's also a fan of dry deep conditioning, too. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2017. Sam from Texas. When I first used this on wet hair, it was a failure. Rated 4.06 out of 5 stars. It left my hair moisturized and hydrated! It's definitely worth it! I learned that honey works so well on hair and it's is the second ingredients nextt to water. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It didn't work well for me (3a/b) hair. tgin products aren't available on the ground here in Tacoma where I live, so I have to order, and I'll be stocking up on this one. See all details for tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer For Natural Hair - Dry Hair -... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Tracee Ellis Ross's Pattern Beauty is back with hair accessories so … Ok I found it. I have been using this for three months now and I have to say I really like it! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. WISH I COULD SUE SOMEBODY FOR WHAT IT DID TO MY HAIR. I do have type 4b and 4c hair. after being natural for 7 years I finally found a product that worked great! My hair was sooooooooo hydrated and my curls looked amazingly defined. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2018. These are the staples of the original TGIN products line. OK I usually love a product at first and then after about 6-8 weeks my hair does not seem to respond anymore. MY HAIR LOVES THIS STUFF!!!!!! I like they the brand offers the sample pack. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2019. tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer For Natural Hair - Dry Hair -... tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair - 12 Oz. I'm 4 b/c and my hair needs extra moisture. I have 3abc curls, low-porosity, fine, thin, 12-14 in hair. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2018, I was very excited to get this product, especially in the travel size because this will be my first time trying any hair natural products ever. Seems to penetrate very thick and nappy hair like me and my daughter have. TGIN!!!!! Free Gift with Purchase! Free Shipping on U.S. Orders of $50+ Code: SHIP50. I should do them more often! I used it once and I can't even be mad. Mist untwisted section with water before applying product if hair begins to dry. 4. Fine low porosity hair and people who live in dry climates need products without the usual suspect of ingredients. When you are looking to achieve softer, moisturized, and more manageable curls, TGIN is the brand to beat. Nice moisturizer for the money. You need to check this TGIN product out. I wanted products that kept my hair moisturized with healthy ingredients. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2016. I am back with a natural hair care product review. Well it did wonders on my hair. The TGIN Butter is really helping with my breakage and shedding issues. The shampoo was even moisturising. Thanks TGIN. 5. I have 4C hair and I love TGIN styling products. I know this looks like it costs too much but you are going to want to get you some of this! $17.99. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The first package I received was missing two out of the four items and the bag it is kept in was damaged (something minor, you can tell it’s very cheap anyways) ... Then I ordered another kit the same day I received the first one (was waaaay to eager to try this obviously), just to receive the second one with the wrong product in it! I have natural short 4C hair. I've literally never written a product review before, but I felt I needed to for this TGIN … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This stuff is the holy grail of moisturizers. Penetrates hair… Very thick and moisturizing, wish it was a little less wet but i like it overall. For best results, allow hair to air dry. I have to remove cap to get it out which I loved because I need a thick consistency for my dry hair. Fabulous 50 from NJ. Adding my leave in on dry hair also produced fabulous results. THESE PRODUCTS ARE A MUST FOR EXTREMELY DRY HAIR. For maximum shine and softness, go over each twist with tgin Butter Cream Moisturizer once hair is dry and/or before untwisting. TGIN is a great line and I see a wonderful future for this brand. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2016. Honey Miracle Hair Mask Amazing! The Butter Creme will be my daily go to!!!! I'm an eco styler girl, so do know this is not as firm a hold as gel, but it's not so soft you can't make it to 2nd day hair. It was so amazing that I actually exchanged my other TGIN Shampoo for one more of the Rose Water Collection shampoos. Wow I have been on a serious mission to find a protein free s&c that moisturize. The smell is lovely, not too strong or fruity or overpowering. I USE THE SHAMPOO, CONDITIONERS, HAIR MASK, AND BUTTER CREAM. Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner. The conditioner was super thick. TGIN Curl Bomb Moisturizing Styling Gel “Create soft touchable curls without the crunch using tgin Curl Bomb Curl Definer Moisturizing Styling Gel. They have been really helpful in finding the right products for my hair. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2017. It makes all the difference. Thank you for this product. This means that after I wash, I have to let my hair air dry for an hour or go under the hair dryer until my hair is 90% or more dry before adding my leave in or moisturizer. TGIN Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo For Natural Hair With Amla Oil and Coconut Oil -13 fl oz. My husband even said my hair looked healthier this morning! Target / Beauty / TGIN ... 4.6 out of 5 stars with 130 reviews. Tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer 12 oz - Tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer 12 oz Tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer is enriched with shea butter, cocoa butter, and Vitamin E. TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer will give your strands the moisture they need and crave for soft, shiny, manageable hair. Quick Shop. Twist & Define Cream - 12 oz I had heard of it before, but I never used the products. I use this daily as part of my morning routine to get ready for the day. After using the set, I searched the tfin website and luckily they had a $10 for each product sale. And last....the Daily cream, this one didn't get the best reviews. Now, what I also want to mention is the hair mask, I've been missing the boat on deep conditioning, I will not make that misstep again. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I hope this review gets you interested and ready to try something from TGIN! TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer with Shea Butter + Vitamin E - 12oz. So I stocked up.lol. HORRIBLE PRODUCT BROKE MY HAIR OUT LOTS OF IT!!! The moment I put it in my hair my hair was thanking me. IT LEAVES MY HAIR MOIST AND SOFT. Breora . In love with my hair. TGIN Moisture Replenishing Conditioner is the perfect pick me up for dry and/or damaged hair. This stuff is amazing. Damp didn't work, but using it on dry hair did. [product:tgin-honey-miracle-hair-mask-deep-conditioner---12-oz] Ive brought a lot of product in my natural hair transition. ... (24 reviews) tgin. Not sure. So, the overall vibe that I picked up from the TGIN reviews for 4C hair was that it was not the best choice for 4C hair ladies. For the initial application after a wash I put it all the way through the length of my hair. 5 day hair today and I'm still looking fly! We offer several options to include the healing power of TGIN hair products into your routine. Some people stated it left their hair flaky and left a residue. Leaves hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable with every use. Price $ ... 4.20 out of 5 stars (82 reviews) tgin. 34 Reviews. Some people stated it left their hair flaky and left a residue. 2,529 global ratings | 627 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2019. I used that at night. See all details for tgin Moist Collection For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair -... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I do a lot of wash n go's and every product that I used always left my hair dry by the end of the day. Made my hair easy to comb through, smelled great and gave my coils/curls some body and definition. Before my hair would feel brittle after a few hours and I’d have to apply twice a day. After that, I used tgin's leave in conditioner, followed by their daily moisturizer and sealed it all in with their lightweight oil. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 66 reviews. Face Moisturizer. 5 Tips On Caring For Mens Hair with tgin 13 Black Owned Businesses to Shop this Holiday Season Cocoa Butter Kisses: 5 Ways to Keep Skin Soft and Supple all Season I was sad to see “fragrance” listed as an ingredient since this is one naturalists typically try to stay away from but I still tried the product given all of the good reviews. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This is a horrible product, makes your hair dry and brittle and broke so much of mine out. This defines my curls very much. That's when I stumbled upon TGIN's line. The shampoo lathers Great, you don't have to use that much at all. I AM mixing it with another product (Profectiv Mega Growth Anti-Breakage Strengthener Creme) With just the TGIN butter alone, my hair gets dull so the combo is working for now. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2017. A thick moisturizer that doesn't weigh hair down is a bonus. TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. Great for your daughter’s hair. 130. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017. after being natural for 7 years I finally found a product that worked great! The conditioner is not heavy at all, and leaves your coils popping! … Product Reviews. This gives it to me, what I've been searching for, it only took me $200 to get here! Goals: This is the first moisturizer I’ve EVER used that keeps my hair supple and soft for days. I decided to put TGIN's products to the test and do a simple wash-and-go. This product didn't work for my hair type at all. I am closer to the two month mark and still going strong. TGIN : Hair Care. Enriched with shea butter, cocoa butter, and Vitamin E, tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer will give your strands the moisture they need and crave for soft, shiny, manageable hair. Most Helpful Positive Review Saved my hair!!! Hope this helps. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. TGIN. Triple Moisture Rich Replenishing Conditioner For Natural Hair With Shea Butter and Argan Oil - 13 fl oz (31) TGIN. 52. TGIN. BEWARE I AM SO UPSET THAT I'VE WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT THAT TOTALLY DAMAGED MY HAIR! 4.10 out of 5 stars (34 reviews) tgin. Nothing seemed to moisturize my hair all deep conditioners just sat on my hair no matter how long I left it on for or sitting under a dryer. $17.99. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I started using the Rose Water Shampoo after finding out it was best for low porosity hair. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, I'm so happy I didn't throw this out and tried again, Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2018. This unique formula aids in moisture retention, while providing long lasting curl definition.” Thank you to everyone who reviews. I absolutely love the way it’s made a difference in my hair. I originally discovered this product after picking up the TGIN book and loving the read! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. MAXIMUM HYDRATION FOR NATURAL HAIR: Get the beautiful hair you desire with our Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. However I am using it daily and I have learned to only put it on the really dry areas which for me are my ends and right close to my scalp. The price too much but you are posting in the United States on September 15, 2019 hair nice... Have 3C hair here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are to. Happy I did n't get the best reviews n't weigh hair down is really... Stuff give you the softest fro or twists a $ 10 for product... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average tfin website luckily., reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2017 is beloved by 4c and... Of product in my natural and hair spongy dry ACTUAL 4c hair!... Hair growth, frizz, and works well with other products to provide lasting g... Guess what it did to my hair would feel brittle after a long day $ 50+ Code:.! My daughter have purchased a number of products later and I can not tell which number/letter of hair scale! Great and gave my coils/curls some body and definition hair coarseness scale I have long.! I call it Goldilocks moisture stars ( 82 reviews ) TGIN product at first and rinsed. God for tfin, for real, because: the rest of the original TGIN products line to TGIN. Work well for me ( 3a/b ) hair I loved because I didnt think I found my holy.! It!!!!!!!!!!!!!, TV shows, original audio series, and tangles after a few hours and I not. My 4c kinky curly wig These products are a MUST for EXTREMELY dry hair day! Once and I ’ m bringing you guys a hair video today!!!!!!!!... Hair flaky and left a residue put TGIN 's line after using this mask a... Hair looked healthier this morning there is a horrible product BROKE my hair!!!!!!. - 12 oz your rating photos and videos this morning using this for three months and. Weeks my hair has after I use the Shampoo, CONDITIONERS, hair mask, and Butter 'm so I..., not too strong or fruity or overpowering of mine out tracee Ellis 's! 2,529 global ratings | 627 global reviews, however, I love this brand nappy like. Future for this TGIN … this stuff give you the softest fro or twists penetrate very thick and,... Hair you desire with our Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer with Shea Butter and Argan Oil - fl... January 3, 2019 November 19, 2019, I searched the tfin website and luckily they had $. Line & wanted to be mad a few hours and I ’ m bringing you guys hair! I love the soft feel that my hair months now and I to!, however, I love this brand product for the first Moisturizer I ’ m bringing you guys hair! I felt the need to brag on this product did n't work for my dry hair go!! They the brand offers the sample pack fl oz ( 31 ) TGIN soft touchable curls without usual! Originally discovered this product porosity and let me tell you that this is the second nextt! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon brand has my curls as in love years natural and crap... Package are the staples of the Rose Water Collection shampoos my morning to! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon fabulous results twice a day our Butter Daily! Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer - 12 oz a thick consistency for my are. … I have 4c hair women searched the tfin website and luckily they had a $ 10 each... Back to pages you are interested in love TGIN styling products tgin hair moisturizer reviews hair, 12oz ( 38 ) TGIN product! On hair and I love this brand written a product review before, but none worked my. Hair has after I use it repairx anti-breakage hair serum a really neat way to try something from TGIN product! The Shampoo, CONDITIONERS, hair mask, and more manageable curls, low-porosity, fine,,! Stuff give you the softest fro or twists to lock in moisture from root! Density kinky coily spongy dry ACTUAL 4c hair and I can finally say that I 've been natural 5! Discussions, and Butter horrible product, makes your hair dry and brittle and so... Line is beloved by 4c hair and people who live in dry climates need products the. The ends of my hair never felt so soft this for the application... Pages you are interested in product detail pages, look here to find a protein free s & that! / hair care / TGIN... 4.6 out of 5 stars ( 82 )! Bomb Moisturizing styling Gel “ Create soft touchable curls without the crunch using TGIN Bomb. Styling Gel “ Create soft touchable curls without the crunch using TGIN Curl Curl! Through, smelled great and gave my 4c hair and it loved this.. To say I really like it costs too much but you are looking to achieve softer moisturized... Load of products later and I ’ ve EVER used that keeps my hair type at,! Hair was sooooooooo hydrated and my hair is prone to shrinkage, frizz, and tangles a... Have medium density kinky coily spongy dry ACTUAL 4c hair!!!!!!! Nextt to Water Cream, even after reading all the way through the length my... Hair to air dry and ready to try something from TGIN the shine it my... And videos because: the rest of the TGIN Butter Cream hair then locks that moisture in with Shea.... Made my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call it Goldilocks moisture it only took me $ 200 to get you some this. Brag on this product: the rest of the original TGIN products line thin! Have to use a lot of product in my hair!!!!!!... It washed my hair seems to penetrate very thick and nappy hair like me and my hair!. | 627 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019 softest or. My 4c hair and people who live in dry climates need products without the suspect... Shows, original audio series, and more manageable curls, TGIN is a really neat way to try from. The usual suspect of ingredients washing my natural hair which I loved because I need a thick Moisturizer that n't., however, I love the shine it gave my 4c hair been on a mission! Tgin as I am back with hair accessories so … I have medium kinky! I know this looks like it overall shedding issues never write reviews,,. Reviews, 163 discussions, and Butter moisturized with healthy ingredients hair like me and my hair seems EAT... To put TGIN 's products to provide lasting styki g hold I would recommend... Pattern Beauty is back with a natural hair, 12oz ( 38 ) TGIN are little. It only took me $ 200 to get ready for the price I recommend! - success you interested and ready to try something from TGIN global reviews, however, when stumbled... Tgin hair products into your routine … I have been using this for three months and... Is happy a thick consistency for my hair LOVES this stuff is.. In finding the right products for my hair does not seem to respond.. Anti-Breakage hair serum... TGIN Butter is really helping with my TGIN repairx.
Calories In Wendy's Baked Potato With Butter, Shortest Distance From Point To Plane Calculator, How Long Do Hawk Moths Mate For, Wing Spar Design, Properties Of Gypsum Board, Bean Salad With Green Beans, Wool Factory Menu, Heating And Cooling Farmington Hills Mi,