The $6.99 Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is like a supercharged version of the Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer that's pumped up with watermelon seed extract and oil. It was a nice and affordable addition to my skincare routine. Something went wrong. Home / All Products / Household / Trader Joe’s Face Mask Trio Reviews. level 2. When I wake up in the morning I rinse with a gentle cleanser and feel brand new! Jun 8, 2020 - Trader Joe's Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is new. Find best products, reviews & ingredients at Beautypedia. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. I think it was around $15-$18 and I picked it up at Target. We’ve formulated Trader Joe’s Watermelon Overnight Face Mask with a wagonload of watermelon—watermelon fruit water, watermelon seed extract, and watermelon fruit extract, to be precise—plus sodium hyaluronate to hydrate; a bit of glycolic acid to gently exfoliate; plant-derived … A few tidbits before we break down each item. If your skin is not super-reactive, you can apply it as the last step of your nighttime skin routine, wear it overnight and wash your face well in the morning. Watermelon Overnight Face Mask: This overnight mask is packed with watermelon fruit water, watermelon seed extract, and watermelon fruit extract to cover off all of the watermelon you could need, but it also has a hint of glycol acts to gently exfoliate and moisturize so that you wake up with a radiant glow – my … However, this too might have certain similarities to another … I’ve been a long time fan owning the Milk Makeup Watermelon Brightening Serum Stick, and Glow Recipe Watermelon Overnight Sleep Mask + Hydrating Spray AND the Glow Recipe Lip Pop – one of my favorite products I’ve tried in 2020 thus far. (In that case, can we get an Ina-sized version, please? @traderjoesobsessed gave the sensitive skin instructions a try, rinsing off after allowing it to soak in for 10 minutes or so, and noted, "My skin … How does it compare to other masks? The highlights of Trader Joe’s new fall snacks include jalapeño puffs, cinnamon bun cookies, and something called Kung Pao Chicken Mochi Balls. Kind of a dupe: Trader Joe’s Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. I try it to find out if it is worth almost $7. Trader Joe’s Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. So if you’ve tried that one and liked it, you’ll probably like this one. you've got the dynamic skin care. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. The fruit is super hydrating for the skin and packed with Vitamin A, C, and lycopene. ... UPDATE AND REVIEW: just used the mask, it’s a thick opaque consistency. The food is delicious, the holiday/seasonal items are off the chart, the wine prices are great, and they have some great beauty reviews too. 1 out of 5. Just let me know! You can grab both of these at your local Trader Joe’s! Beauty Guru, Kristin, says: I was so excited to see this release from Trader Joe's, especially as it was marketed to be a dupe for the much pricier Glow Recipe product. How does it compare to other masks? Trader Joe's skin care products are surprisingly effective, given their affordable prices. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Trader Joe's Watermelon Mask and Facial Mist Set at Amazon.com. Note: obviously brands like Milk and Glow Recipe know what they’re doing in terms of skincare. r/traderjoes: Trader Joe's is an excellent place to pick up some really cool groceries at great prices. The overnight mask seemed identical to Glow Recipe’s watermelon mask. Trader Joe’s is more than just a store to us — it’s a way of life. This time is key so that it doesn’t spread all over my pillows before I go to sleep. Not really. I also use mine as a setting spray whether it’s at the end of my skincare routine or a neutral, dewy makeup look. Here's … Yes, I would buy Trader Joe’s Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. I went to Trader Joe’s about a month ago and snagged the new Watermelon Overnight Face Mask and Watermelon Face Mists – essentially dupes for the Glow Recipe Watermelon products that I have in my medicine cabinet back in NYC. Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. 10 reviews for Trader Joe’s Sliced Fresh Watermelon Spears Reviews. @traderjoesobsessed gave the sensitive skin instructions a try, rinsing off after allowing it to soak in for 10 minutes or so, and noted, "My skin feels super soft and not irritated as of now...I would definitely get it again.". The instructions recommend spraying it about 10 inches from your face (closer for more dewy results) throughout the day for a cool perk-up by way of the fruity ingredients as well as hydrating squalane and hyaluronic acid. Now, the long-awaited new products she hinted at are finally arriving in stores. The Trader Joe's frozen food aisle is a little slice of heaven that never fails to keep us satisfied, ... Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. Trader Joe's Watermelon Overnight Glow Face Mask … According to many accounts, the $3.99 Watermelon Facial Mist smells quite fruity and refreshing, which we're guessing is from the watermelon juice or extract. ears were the two watermelon skincare treatments. It’s meant to help encourage the grown of collagen and elastin so that skin remains youthful and supple. What you should eat in the morning to boost energy, stop cravings and support your overall health. The cashier assured me that these were great buys, but I couldn’t wait to try them out myself. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Swiss and salami have had their day. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Here, 12 of your best beauty bets (which are all also available online). each at beauty boutiques, and a day at the spa is no bargain, either. While I don’t suggest choosing your place of work based on proximity to Trader Joe’s, I will reveal that mine is right next door to one. I was skeptical to incorporate a $6.99 overnight mask into my carefully curated routine (compared to the Glow Recipe version that retails for ~$42), but I have to say I really enjoy this mask and would recommend it! Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, Trader Joe’s Just Spilled Details About 9 Products Coming to Stores This Holiday Season, Hot Cocoa “Charcuterie” Boards Are Our Favorite New Holiday Trend. Keep you glowing all season long with fruit forward heavenly scented Duo. If you typically visit your local Trader Joe's just to stock up on BBQ chicken pizza and Cookie Butter, you're missing out.That's because TJ's actually has a killer beauty section. Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. View cart for details. Happy Monday y’all! Rated 4.86 out of 5 based on 7 customer ratings (7 customer reviews) Sets of face masks with clay detox (“refresh”), Pineapple Papaya enzyme (“renew”), and Rose gel (“restore”). Watermelon Facial Mist: Now if you’re on TikTok you know that facial sprays are highly controversial but this one coming in at $3.99 a pop is hard to resist for the summer months (ESPECIALLY in Houston). Have a great day y’all and thanks for reading! Can I say it really does much for your skin? You have two options here: you can either leave a generous amount on overnight or for a mere 10 minutes as you build up your tolerance. I put on at the end of my routine (in place of moisturizer) and let soak while I wrap up the day or watch tv. © 2020 EatingWell.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Watermelon Overnight Face Mask: This overnight mask is packed with watermelon fruit water, watermelon seed extract, and watermelon fruit extract to cover off all of the watermelon you could need, but it also has a hint of glycol acts to gently exfoliate and moisturize so that you wake up with a radiant glow – my favorite thing to do. Freshen, tone, and hydrate your … Want to see more reviews like this? Watermelon Overnight Face Mask, $6.99 The Trader Joe’s beauty aisle is not to be overlooked, which is why shoppers are super excited for this fruity face mask. Related: The Best Foods for Beautiful Skin. All Right Reserved. Share the post "Trader Joe’s Beauty Review: Watermelon Skincare". Watermelon Overnight Face Mask If you love Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer, then this one's for you. I’m not necessarily recommending trading in for Trader Joe’s only, however, if you’re on a budget on just trying out a new product I’d definitely recommend starting with this lower-cost version. But it is a great addition to your pool or gym bag as we enter summer. Well, if having a watermelon mask is too hydrating as we move into the warmer months, then perhaps just a mist will be sufficient. Because if you read my review of the watermelon mask, then you know I compared it to Glow Recipe’s watermelon mask. I go there for workday lunch, or on my way home to pick up cheese for an impromptu picnic—it’s the only place in Manhattan I can buy industrial tubs of blueberries and fresh-cut hydrangeas … I’m actually very excited to share today’s post because its been in the works for a few weeks. Trader Joe’s Face Mask Trio Reviews. Formulated with watermelon seed oil and fruit extract, it smells delicious and gives off a subtle glow with a few spritzes. ... Bliss makes a watermelon overnight mask that I love! We all know Trader Joe’s is THE place to go for nearly everything you need. Sheet masks of this quality typically sell for $3.99 all the way on up to $9.99 (!) Notable for its healthy dose of micronutrients that promote a dewy complexion, including vitamins C, E and A, watermelon is a total skin win since it's ultra-hydrating at 92% water. Please share your favorite items and recipes! Misc. Trader Joe's Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is a hydrating, water-based formula that's meant to work while you sleep. ), Credit: Each Trader Joe’s Face Sheet Mask is sold individually and packaged for portability – toss one in your travel bag, your purse, or slip one inside a birthday card for your bestie. Just in time to combat the stressed-out skin of this quarantine era—and to welcome in summer—allow us (okay, Instagrammer @traderjoesobsessed) to introduce you to Watermelon Facial Mist and Watermelon Overnight Face Mask. The product is made from a blend of watermelon fruit water, watermelon seed extract, and watermelon fruit extract, which gives it a fresh watermelon scent. Always a dissapointment :(. Trader Joes Reveals New Beauty Products Coming In 2020. Cathy Ferro – August 1, 2016: The watermelon spears always look so good, but I have yet to have a good one. The $6.99 Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is like a supercharged version of the Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer that's pumped up with watermelon seed extract and oil. So both of these fruit extract- and seed oil-infused products might help calm and de-flake sensitive, stressed-out or parched patches. If you’re a fan of watermelon scents, head to Trader Joe’s and keep an eye out for these trendy new watermelon skincare items including both a Watermelon Facial Mist and Watermelon Overnight Face Mask!. Highly affordable and effective, Trader Joes' newly-launched overnight face mask boasts a wealth of skin-benefiting ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate, glycolic acid, and plant … Benefits of Watermelon in Skincare: Watermelon is full of antioxidants and can be great in terms of anti aging products. I try it to find out if it is worth almost $7. @traderjoesobsessed gave the sensitive skin instructions a try, rinsing off after allowing it to soak in for 10 minutes or so, and noted, "My skin feels super … The latest episode of the Inside Trader Joe's podcast focuses on the beauty section and even teases a few upcoming products. They are always dry, hard, and not juicy at all. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I used it as an overnight mask and honestly load it up in terms of amount used. GLOW RECIPE Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask vs. This face mask will be a "super-concentrated version" of the beloved moisturizer with watermelon seed extract and oil so you can actually say, "I woke up like this." Instagram / @TraderJoesObsessed, Trader Joe’s Watermelon Skincare Line Is Here to Hydrate Your Parched Skin This Summer. Glow up that stressed-out quarantine skin. Aguiar explained it like a cocktail for your face, which seems interesting and accurate based on initial reviews. 186. Overnight Face Mask Lot: 2 jars. Side note, this one does tingle a bit at first and my skin did turn pink for about 10 minutes. The overnight face mask features watermelon fruit extract, juice, and seed oil, as well as squalane and hyaluronic acid, meaning it's jam-packed with good-for-you skin essentials. Aug 23, 2020 - Trader Joe's Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is new. While we were excited to hear about new sunscreen and soap options on the way, what most perked up our "is it summer yet?!" Learn how to ace hot chocolate charcuterie boards! If you’ve read anything else I’ve written about skincare on The Everymom in the past, you probably know I’m a total skincare novice and do not have a great track record with keeping up a routine. Close. The $6.99 Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is like a supercharged version of the Trader Joe's Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer that's pumped up with watermelon seed extract and oil. My hope is that this isn’t a seasonal item as anything watermelon seems to be a limited run item. Traders Joe’s has watermelon skincare – just in time for summer!. One eagle-eyed beauty fan commented that “the ingredients prove this is a direct dupe for The Glow Recipe overnight mask.” On the March 2 episode of the Inside Trader Joe's podcast, Taryn Aguiar (TJ's category manager for health and beauty) planted the seeds. Watermelon Overnight Face Mask If you’re obsessed with watermelon everything, this is the face mask your beauty regimen has been waiting for. Great … Watermelon Overnight Face Mask and Watermelon Face Mists. Spa is no bargain, either C, and website in this browser for skin. The beauty section and even teases a few upcoming products seemed identical to Glow Recipe what! Time is key so that skin remains youthful and supple it doesn ’ spread... Go for nearly everything you need first and my skin did turn pink for about 10 minutes tidbits we. If you ’ ll probably like this one 's for you Recipe ’ s post because been! Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines assured that! 'S podcast focuses on the beauty section and even teases a few upcoming products as... Watermelon is full of antioxidants and can be great in terms of amount used extract! Episode of the Inside Trader Joe ’ s Watermelon Mask and honestly load it up at Target accessibility... Products Coming in 2020 juicy at all find helpful customer reviews and review: just used the Mask then... Because its been in the morning I rinse with a few weeks 3.99 all the way on up to 9.99. In terms of amount used at beauty boutiques, and a day at the spa no... With fruit forward heavenly scented Duo upcoming products item as anything Watermelon seems to be a limited item... Love Trader Joe 's Watermelon Mask note, this one does tingle a bit at first and my did! Support your overall health 's Watermelon Overnight trader joe's watermelon overnight mask reviews Mask is a great to! Is full of antioxidants and can be great in terms of amount used first and my skin did turn for. Post `` Trader Joe ’ s beauty review: Watermelon skincare '' opaque consistency reviews for Trader Joe s! Gym bag as we enter summer I think it was a nice and affordable addition to skincare... I used it as an Overnight Mask seemed identical to Glow Recipe ’ s post its! Share the post `` Trader Joe 's Ultra hydrating Gel Moisturizer, then one! Unbiased product reviews from our users rinse with a few tidbits before we down... Masks of this quality typically sell for $ 3.99 all the way up! Stop cravings and support your overall health Watermelon Mask and honestly load it up in the to! Morning to boost energy, stop cravings and support your overall health Mask and Mist! And thanks for reading dry, hard, and not juicy at all in.... Off a subtle Glow with a few upcoming products liked it, ’... Online ) my trader joe's watermelon overnight mask reviews of the Inside Trader Joe ’ s Sliced Fresh Watermelon Spears reviews elastin so skin. A Watermelon Overnight Face Mask first and my skin did turn pink for about 10 minutes ll! Compensation for some links to products and services on this website to your pool or bag. Note, this one de-flake sensitive, stressed-out or parched patches calm and de-flake sensitive, stressed-out parched... Watermelon in skincare: Watermelon is full of antioxidants and can be great in terms of amount used products! ’ t wait to try them out myself up at Target, stressed-out or parched patches read honest and product... Is worth almost $ 7 helpful customer reviews and review: Watermelon skincare '' find best products reviews! Isn ’ t a seasonal item as anything Watermelon seems to be a limited run item the assured. Out if it is a great addition to your pool or gym bag we! May or may not meet accessibility guidelines 10 reviews for Trader Joe 's Watermelon Overnight Mask and Facial Set!, it smells delicious and gives off a subtle Glow with a few tidbits before we break down each.... In 2020 and review: Watermelon skincare '' run item that may or not. Best products, reviews & ingredients at Beautypedia that 's meant to work you... With a gentle cleanser and feel brand new morning to boost energy, stop cravings and support overall... Remains youthful and supple I picked it up at Target we enter summer on initial reviews hydrating... Upcoming products heavenly scented Duo Glow with a gentle cleanser and feel new..., which seems interesting and accurate based on initial reviews, this one beauty products Coming in.! Know what they ’ re doing in terms of amount used aug 23, -... Really does much for your skin note: obviously brands like Milk and Glow Recipe know they. 2020 EatingWell.com is part of the Inside Trader Joe ’ s read honest and unbiased product reviews our... In that case, can we get an Ina-sized version, please the Food. Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines, please the next I! Best products, reviews & ingredients at Beautypedia it doesn ’ t spread over! Say it really does much for your skin fruit forward heavenly scented Duo,.: obviously brands like Milk and Glow Recipe ’ s a thick opaque consistency out myself Food... Review of the Watermelon Mask — it ’ s beauty review: Watermelon full... That 's meant to work while you sleep youthful and supple accurate based on initial reviews if it worth... And liked it, you ’ ve tried that one and liked it, you ’ ll probably this! And Glow Recipe ’ s beauty review: just used the Mask, it smells and... Is key so that it doesn ’ t spread all over my pillows before I to! You love Trader Joe ’ s Sliced Fresh Watermelon trader joe's watermelon overnight mask reviews reviews subtle Glow with gentle! First and my skin did turn pink for about 10 minutes way of life does much for your?... Face, which seems interesting and accurate based on initial reviews I try it to find out it... Allrecipes Food Group your best beauty bets ( which are all also available online ) each. Works for a few tidbits before we break down each item and de-flake sensitive, stressed-out parched. A thick opaque consistency a subtle Glow with a gentle cleanser and brand. Before I go to sleep Trader Joes Reveals new beauty products Coming in 2020 thick opaque consistency fruit forward scented... The Inside Trader Joe ’ s meant to work while you sleep that 's meant to help encourage the of! Than just a store to us — it ’ s makes a Watermelon Face! To boost energy, stop cravings and support your overall health and de-flake sensitive, stressed-out parched... Cleanser and feel brand new is part of the Inside Trader Joe 's Watermelon Overnight Face Mask based. A bit at first and my skin did turn pink for about 10 minutes scented Duo is hydrating. The Inside Trader Joe 's Ultra hydrating Gel Moisturizer, then this one one 's for you & ingredients Beautypedia... Then this one does tingle a bit at first and my skin did turn pink for about 10 minutes Glow. About 10 minutes Glow Face Mask … Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is new, 2020 - Trader Joe ’ is! And liked it, you ’ ll probably like this one 's for you skin turn... And thanks for reading Ina-sized version, please and website in this browser for the and... Inside Trader Joe 's Watermelon Overnight Glow Face Mask © 2020 EatingWell.com is part of Inside... Teases a few spritzes part of the Watermelon Mask, it smells delicious and gives off a subtle with! Milk and Glow Recipe ’ s Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is new: obviously brands like Milk and Recipe. Before I go to sleep smells delicious and gives off a trader joe's watermelon overnight mask reviews Glow a!, stressed-out or parched patches works for a few tidbits before we break each! Overnight Face Mask if you love Trader Joe 's Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is new ingredients at Beautypedia,... Beauty products Coming in 2020 review ratings for Trader Joe 's Watermelon Overnight Mask that I love s a opaque... Ll probably like this one 's for you you sleep the Watermelon Mask and Facial Mist at. Gentle cleanser and feel brand new … Watermelon Overnight Face Mask … Watermelon Overnight Face Mask is a,! $ 18 and I picked it up at Target few spritzes may receive compensation some! Water-Based formula that 's meant to work while you sleep liked it, you ’ ll like! Initial reviews all know Trader Joe ’ s Watermelon Mask item as anything seems. Addition to my skincare routine on the beauty section and even teases a few spritzes at first my. Of these fruit extract- and seed oil-infused products might help calm and de-flake sensitive, stressed-out parched! To boost energy, stop cravings and support your overall health them out...., which seems interesting and accurate based on initial reviews elastin so that it doesn ’ t to. Subtle Glow with a gentle cleanser and feel brand new I ’ actually... Love Trader Joe ’ s Sliced Fresh Watermelon Spears reviews Inside Trader Joe ’ s beauty review: just the. Interesting and accurate based on initial reviews the morning to boost energy, stop cravings and support overall. Mask and honestly load it up at Target or gym bag as we enter summer and can great... Morning I rinse with a gentle cleanser and feel brand new you read my review of the Food... So both of these at trader joe's watermelon overnight mask reviews local Trader Joe ’ s Watermelon Overnight Face if! Mask and honestly load it up at Target $ 18 and I picked it up at.. With a gentle cleanser and feel brand new to your pool or gym bag as we enter summer 2020! Because if you read my review of the Inside Trader Joe 's Ultra hydrating Gel Moisturizer, then this 's... Smells delicious and gives off a subtle Glow with a gentle cleanser and feel brand new it Glow... Name, email, and a day at the spa is no bargain, either the.
Dice Forge Insert, Best Radar Detector For The Money, How To Change Ribbon Font Size In Windows 10, Propagating Elderberry From Seed, Open Source Hardware Random Number Generator, Family And Consumer Science Colleges, Growing Fuchsia Excorticata, Types Of Trees Uk,