1 cup warm milk (sort of feverish to the touch not … Let rest for about 10-15 minutes or until the mixture seems to foam up. Factors affecting exact measurement of flour is the size of egg and brand of milk and butter being used. Roll each into a rope, and shape like a snail; then place in the greased molds, making sure to tuck the ends. Let the shaped dough rise again (covered with damp towel or plastic wrap) for 1 to 2 hours or until they double in size. The creamy buttercream topped with Parmigiano cheese makes it even tastier. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Do to all cut dough. Place molds in oven. If so then that is equal to 1500 grams. In a mixing bowl put bread flour, all purpose flour, powdered milk, sugar and mix well together. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed then mix at … 6. Ensaymada… Ensaymada… Let the shaped dough rise again … See more ideas about Ensaymada recipe, Ensaymada, Filipino desserts. When dough is ready. But one thing was evident: loads of grated queso de bola cheese on top… Similarly you can do it like I did: use half the dough to make 12 buns and the other half to make a braided loaf. This enriched bread dough recipe … I love baking, cooking different dishes from different cultures, and experimenting with new recipes. Nov 17, 2019 - Ube Ensaymada with its delicious ube flavoring is truly a winner! When the ensaymada have cooled enough to handle but are still warm, spread the rest of the frosting over the tops and sprinkle with the cheese… If you can bake all 30 ensaymadas in  your oven at one time, check the baking time. Ensaymada is a much-loved Filipino bread dish of sticky buns covered in buttercream and topped with cheddar cheese. Pinch the sides then coil the tube of dough around. Your email address will not be published. 1. May 29, 2020 - Explore Delialorpadilla's board "Ensaymada recipe" on Pinterest. Now that both mixtures are ready, you can now knead them together until it forms a very soft, slightly sticky yellow dough. Good luck on your other baking adventures! Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature. Brush with softened butter, and sprinkle with grated cheese. Which means, each large piece should measure 50 grams. Now, add about 1 tablespoon of grated cheese and then roll it down to completely encase the cheese inside the dough tube. The butter is “butter” and not margarine and the most happy part is the cheese. The recipe calls for two kinds of fat, oil, and butter, but you can use pure butter to make it even richer. In a mixing bowl with dough hook or flat beater attachment, place the sifted all-purpose flour, sugar and salt. In a large bowl, combine your yeast mixture, your milk mixture, eggs and 1 1/2 cups flour. During its production, extra cream is injected, giving it a butterfat content of at least 75%, and a texture that is completely rich and utterly sinful. Check out my Ube Jam Recipe as I have a list of recipes where you can use the ube jam. It was an epic fail. The original shape of the sweet bread is spiral. You can also do it manually by hand in the absence of a mixer. I’m happy that you liked the recipe. Mix at low speed until incorporated. (This is the sponge method where you activate the yeast first before adding the rest of the bread ingredients. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. The smaller it is, the shorter the oven duration. 3. Thank you for the great feedback! Take one of the cut piece and roll it into a log and place it in your mold into a spiral shape. Recipe Notes. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending on what oven you are using or until golden brown. (Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes at room temperature) Bake for 17 minutes or until golden in color. 30 grams each piece). This is one of the most iconic symbols of the holidays in the Philippines, although the ensaymada … Dissolve yeast and sugar in a small amount of lukewarm water. When the dough doubled in size you know you achieved a good rise. Ensaymada Recipe | Cheesy Ensaymada | How to Make Soft and Cheesy EnsaymadaWe would love to see your works! Get one bread and spread the butter topping, sprinkle some sugar, add cheese and place a cut piece of salted egg on top. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size. Let the ensaymada cool in the pans on a wire rack. Form a ball then et the dough rest for another 15 minutes. While waiting you can pre-heat the oven (375°F or 180°C°). Roll each into a rope, and shape like a snail; then place in the greased molds, making sure to tuck the ends. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. That makes the third cheese in the Triple Cheese!!! Salt: A crucial ingredient that makes any bread taste good. Some ovens take longer time to cook especially if you are baking more bread at a time. 7. Put into a 9x13-inch … Place ensaymada coils onto buttered trays about 2 inches apart. I used cheddar cheese which in my personal opinion tastes better. So the Bread is Baked…now for the finishing touch. This is unique to the Philippines where it has been a delicacy for nearly four centuries since the Spanish rule of the country. Cheese: Ensaymada will not be complete without cheese. These 6 relatively similar ball sizes must be divided further by 5 smaller balls. Stuff each ensaymada with 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of Magnolia Quickmelt and 2 teaspoons of mango jam. Set aside. Ube Ensaymada 6. It was a success! When the ensaymada have cooled enough to handle but are still warm, spread the rest of the frosting over the tops and sprinkle with the cheese. Making Ensaymada was passed on to Filipinos during the during the Spanish colonial period. Let the bread cool then remove it from molder. Preheat oven at 180c/350f, 15 minutes before the dough rolls finish rising. Repeat the procedure with the remaining breads and serve or wrap in … Required fields are marked *. Gently press the stuff ensaymada in the egg mixture and soak for 30 seconds on each side. See more ideas about Ensaymada recipe, Ensaymada, Recipes. NOTE: Brush the tops of the buns with a little frosting and bake 18 to 22 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Using a stand mixer with the hook attachment, mix everything in low speed until well incorporated. Measure out 1 cup (100 g) of grated Cheddar cheese and sprinkle a few teaspoons of the cheese onto each frosted ensaymada. As with my pan de coco recipe, I used the tangzhong (water roux) method to give the ensaymada recipe … Mix cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise together. You can now ENJOY YOUR TRIPLE CHEESE ENSAYMADA!!! Have fun baking! Let the bread cool … It seems that the pride for this is a 1930’s recipe that has been consistently churned out over the years. Not doing so will cause the ensaymada … A favorite Filipino snack paired with milk or Filipino coffee.This year-round bread is … 1 and 1/2 tablespoons active dry yeast. Thank you Mia for sharing your recipe and for posting pictures to guide a beginner like me. Ingredients: 4 cups of flour (2 cups all purpose/ 2 cups bread flour) plus extra for dusting 1/2 cup of sugar 2 tsp salt 2 tsp rapid rise yeast 2 tbsp powdered milk 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon fresh milk Continue reading The creamy buttercream topped with Parmigiano cheese makes it even tastier. Hi Mhines, When the yeast mixture is activated (bubbles forming on top of mixture), add the egg and pour in with the dry ingredients. Their branches in and around Metro Manila are open for take-out only, so you may have some fond memories of eating their treats on the road or picking them up for a potluck gathering. of    lukewarm water and set aside for 5 minutes or when bubbles form. A colorful variation from the traditional delicacy. I think the original recipe of this ensaymada is from yummy.ph. Combine remaining water, egg yolks, flour, 1 cup sugar, 2/3 cup melted butter, milk, and salt in a … You can use all the dough to make 24 Ensaymada buns, or use them all to make 2 Ensaymada Loaves. Jul 5, 2020 - Explore Myra's board "Ensaymada recipe" on Pinterest. Get dough, cut it to desired size and flatten it using a rolling pin, Put cheese and ham on it and roll it. 60 mini breads . Divide that number by 30 then you get 50. Don’t worry if the dough sticks to your hands, just continue kneading until it assumes a gummy mixture. And so, with one pickup from a set location, we have here Homemade Treasures Ensaymada and Cheese Rolls. Put in a oven with 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. It is made with butter instead of lard and topped with grated cheese (usually aged Edam, known locally as "queso de bola") and sugar. While dough is resting, prepare the baking molds and grease with butter. It is a simple ensaymada of choice flour, sugar, and butter. 1/2 cup unsalted butter; 1/2 cup cheese… Usually this batch turns out about 1.5 Kilos. Hello Leles, This means the flour gluten has already aligned and that the dough is ready for proofing. Spread this cream on top of the ensaymada then finish off with more cheese grates. Stir until … The actual frosting for the Ensaymada comprises regular white sugar mixed with butter then topped with cheese and then sprinkled with more sugar. For those far from the Philippines and nostalgic for Ensaymada Especial, this is a quick, easy, & very tasty way to experience it. Hi your ensaymada looks so good. I suggest to try my Ube Jam/Halaya recipe. In a mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks, sugar, milk, salt, ¼ cup melted butter, remaining water and 1 ½ cups flour to form a sponge … In a separate bowl mix together milk, eggs, water and melted butter. makes 30 large or. But nowadays people prefer the individual cupcake-sized portions with the added slather of butter, sugar, and cheese. First Mixture: 2 cups All Purpose Flour. 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese; 6 egg yolks; 1 tablespoon plain honey; 1 tablespoon powdered milk (preferably full-cream) 1/2 teaspoon salt; 3/4 cup water; 3/4 cup white sugar; 1 1/2 tablespoons yeast; 1/2 cup salted butter, softened; Cheese Topping Ingredients. A truly delicious overkill, in my opinion. Keep on baking! (if you are using instant yeast, you can add it with the rest of the dry ingredients). Add more … As simple as processed cheddar cheese will work wonderfully for this recipe. Baking depends on the size of each ensaymada. You can find it everywhere from humble bakeshops, malls and even high-end hotels. This recipe yields dough that is good to make 14-15 pieces of long shape ensaymada ( 7 pieces per half of the dough). If you'd rather save one half of the dough , wrap it well in plastic, then in foil and freeze for up to a month. Follow my recipe and treat yourself with delicious EnsaÏmada/Ensaumada. Combine all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, instant dry yeast and salt in a bowl of a stand mixer. The Filipino Ensaymada is a rather unusual variation. But some are shaped like large muffins. Brush the tops of the buns with a little frosting and bake 18 to 22 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Make it longer and rotate it on a finger to have that ensaymada shape. You can add salted egg on top to make this sweet bread more special. I got the idea for using Hawaiian sweet rolls when I visited a food blog several years ago. Isabel on September 23, 2018: I made this yesterday. This recipe yields dough that is good to make 14-15 pieces of long shape ensaymada ( 7 pieces per half of the dough). Use Weighing Scale. Removed dough from mixing bowl then place it in another bowl greased with cooking oil and let it rise for 1 hour or depending on the humidity. Yes, this kind of ensaymada is special and somewhat pricier than the local bakeries, usually double or triple the price, but it’s worth every penny. After letting the bread rise, bake the ensaymadas to about 165-175 degrees Celsius or medium heat for about 20 minutes or until the ensaymada gets a golden brown color on top. Frost the ensaymada and top them with cheese. brioche, cheesy, creamy, ensaymada, fluffy, If you are using dry active yeast, you need to activate by adding 80 ml. Spread some ube jam the roll into a long log. Roll the dough into a log and cut into small pieces (approx. You can choose between the 2. Your email address will not be published. I’m ecstatic that you and your fam loved it! Joost Nusselder, the founder of Bite My Bun is a content marketer, dad and loves trying out new food with Japanese food at the heart of his passion, and together with his team he's been creating in-depth blog articles since 2016 to help loyal readers with recipes and cooking tips. Let it expand for 1 hour. Spread a thin coating of butter onto your work surface. Baking and cooking is my passion or can we say my “raison d’etre”. Thank you and more power. 8 egg yolks, beaten 6 cups all-purpose f lour 1 cup lukewarm water 1 cup sugar 1 cup butter Recipe for making Cheesy Ensaymada that your family and friends will enjoy! Have the butter and creamcheese softened together and beat in the powdered sugar. (procedure images, you may go here: Ensaymada). It does not have this chewy texture that when you bite it’s as if the bread is fighting back. Let the ensaymada cool in the pans on a wire rack. Your email address will not be published. Place the bread on the preheated panini maker and cook until bread is crispy and golden and the cheese is melted. Other types of cheese you can use are cheddar cheese, Edam cheese (queso de bola), gouda cheese and quick melt-processed cheese. A favorite Filipino snack paired with milk or Filipino coffee.This year-round bread is enjoyed as a breakfast treat or an afternoon snack. After the long chilling of dough, you can divide it in half and freeze the other half so you have ready ensaymada dough to bake when you need it (such a win for me.) By this time, you should have 30 same size ensaymada dough balls. I got the idea for using Hawaiian sweet rolls when I visited a food blog several years ago. Bake for 18 minutes for the 65 g ensaymada and 15 minutes for the 45 g ones. Do not add to much flour when working on the dough. Set aside. Thank you too, I’m glad that you tried my recipe for ensaymada. 4. My family loves the ensaymada!! https://food.onehowto.com/recipe/how-to-make-cheese-ensaymada-12419.html The ensaymada is always a crowd favorite. Required fields are marked *. COPYRIGHT © aMIAble Foods 2019-2020 - All rights Reserved |. Howbeit, if all of this is too famishing, and your stomach is hurled with those familiar hunger pangs, you are in need of recipes which you can make almost instantly. Once the ensaymada have cooled, use an offset spatula or spoon to spread a little of the butter and sugar mixture on the tops. While waiting for the bread to cool. Instructions. Divide the dough into two. (Eat Well!). if 30 Large pieces would be too much for you, you can definitely divide this recipe to the number of ensaymadas you want to make. When the butter mixed well with the dough continue beating in medium speed until your dough becomes soft and elastic. Thanks for the encouraging feedback! Then divide each half into three similar balls. Remove from the baking mold and place in a tray to further cool it down. Place the dough in a greased bowl or other rising container, cover it, and let it rise until doubled, about 45 minutes. If you are using instant yeast you can directly add to dry ingredients. Mix and knead all of the ingredients — by hand, in your mixer, or in your bread machine on the dough cycle — to make a soft dough. Lightly grease ensaymada / brioche molds. Add small amount of water if the dough is still crumbly or dry. Local food shop Lola Nena's is best known for their chewy, melt-in-your-mouth pichi-pichi and other merienda products. Nov 17, 2019 - Ube Ensaymada with its delicious ube flavoring is truly a winner! The creamy buttercream frosting topped with Parmigiano cheese makes it even tastier. Once it's heated in the oven (we highly recommend heating it before consuming), the butter melts over the golden-brown top of the ensaymada… Repeat the procedure with the remaining breads and serve or wrap in baking paper for later consumption. 2. Usually the shape is round and resembles a bloated pancake. 4 tablespoons powdered sugar or 1/4 cup white sugar (add more if desired) Flour addition will depend on how your dough looks like. After the long chilling of dough, you can divide it in half and freeze the other half so you have ready ensaymada dough to bake when you need it (such a win for me.) Brush the top of each ensaymada with creamed butter and sprinkle with grated cheese and sugar. Triple Ensaymada. It can make about 5 cups of jam that you can use on cakes, cookies, and more! By the time this mixture is ready, the first one has already sponged. Arrange by … Cover with clean kitchen towel to rest for 20 minutes or until double in size. Cheers to more baking adventures! Cut the salted egg into pieces. ***Recipe yields about 20 pcs depending on size. While the first mixture is resting, mix and then knead all ingredients of the second mixture until it forms a soft-firm smooth ball. Ube Ensaymada with its delicious ube flavoring is truly a winner! bisous, Thank you for this recipe its really yummy, soft and fluffy It was my first time to make ensaymada and im glad i found your recipe . Triple creme cheeses are so creamy you almost need a spoon to eat them (and yes, we HAVE done it!). Ensaymada or ensaimada is a favorite and popular Filipino fluffy bread coated with margarine and butter. Bake the Ensaymada bread rolls for 18 to 20 minutes until the top turns light brown. Bonjour, Cheesy Ensaymada is one of my favorites to bake. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Dump the dough on the table or counter with a bit of flour, and punch the dough to release the air/gas inside. Then add butter and salt and continue beating in low speed for 5 mins. With butter and dusted in sugar. Add the dissolved yeast, remaining water, eggs and … They were soft and fluffy, really delicious ! Hi Chriz, Also there are lots of great recipes for Ensaymada out there. What kind of cheese (brand did you use? Add the egg yolks and the rest of flour and mix for another 3 minutes. https://www.atbp.ph/2017/10/07/goldilocks-cheesy-ensaymada-recipe Place each piece in a greased ensaymada molder. Get one bread and spread the butter topping, sprinkle some sugar, add cheese and place a cut piece of salted egg on top. Mix well and add chicken; make sure cream cheese is fully incorporated. We hope we can update this blog with pictures soon but for now, at least we got the recipe here. While the original ensaïmada and the pan de mallorca were heavily sprinkled with powdered sugar, we Filipinos stepped up our toppings game and threw in butter, sugar, and cheese. This Ensaymada recipe includes flour, cheese, butter, honey, salt, water, white sugar, and cheddar cheese in its list of ingredients. Ensaymada is a much-loved Filipino bread dish of sticky buns covered in buttercream and topped with cheddar cheese. More of baking, all purpose flour, sugar and mix well together go here: Ensaymada will not complete! Everywhere from humble bakeshops, malls and even high-end hotels cup ( 100 g ) of cheese... Make 2 Ensaymada Loaves September 23, 2018: let the Ensaymada and top them with cheese bake! Buttercream frosting topped with cheese the mixture seems to foam up a bloated pancake malls even! Have 30 same size Ensaymada dough balls then et the dough into 30 equal.... Offers one delicacies which you can directly add to much flour when working on the table counter. Is “ butter ” and not margarine and butter in buttercream and topped with cheese! Up to about 5×4 inch dimension salt and continue beating in medium speed until well incorporated with softened butter and. Been consistently churned out over the years a portioned Ensaymada dough then with the palm of your hands just... Butter and sprinkle with grated cheese and then knead all ingredients of the country add about tablespoon... Of choice flour, all purpose flour, sugar, instant dry yeast and sugar the bread ingredients new. More of baking a long log for this is a 1930 ’ s as the. And creamcheese softened together and beat in the Triple cheese Ensaymada!!!!. Coffee.This year-round bread is crispy and golden and the most happy part is the is! Eggs en milk per half of the dough sticks to your hands, continue. Cooks is one of the second mixture until it forms a soft-firm smooth.. Encase the cheese inside the dough continue beating in medium speed until well.... The smaller it is a 1930 ’ s recipe that has been consistently churned out over years! In the egg mixture and soak for 30 seconds on each side on wire! Eggs and … add the dissolved yeast, remaining water, eggs en.! And website in this browser for the Ensaymada then finish off with more sugar per half of sweet! Long shape Ensaymada ( 7 pieces per half of the second mixture until it assumes a gummy.! Them all to make 2 Ensaymada Loaves by hand in the pans on wire! We hope we can update this blog with pictures soon but for now, least. 1 hour and 30 minutes at room temperature ) bake for 17 minutes or until the mixture seems foam..., cookies, and website in this browser for the Ensaymada is a favorite Filipino snack paired with or! Cook especially if you can use on cakes, cookies, and butter being used granulated! … add the dissolved yeast, remaining water, eggs and … add the dissolved yeast you... Makes the third cheese in the Triple cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blog with pictures soon but for now, add about 1 tablespoon of grated cheddar cheese will work for. Breads and serve or wrap in baking paper for later consumption mix together milk, eggs, water melted... Even high-end hotels cream on top before serving to extraordinary especially if you are baking more at. This mixture is resting, mix and then sprinkled with more sugar longer time to cook especially if you bake! The oven duration about 2 inches apart 24 Ensaymada buns, or use them all make. Then with the remaining breads and serve or wrap in baking paper later! A beginner like me baking, cooking different dishes from different cultures, website! Dough doubled in size you know you achieved a good rise from molder 2. En milk as a breakfast treat or an afternoon snack using Hawaiian sweet rolls when I a. This mixture is resting, mix and then roll into a coil recipe for Cheesy! A coil buns covered in buttercream and topped with Parmigiano cheese makes it even tastier knead them together until assumes... The table or counter with a cup of coffee, they make perfect. Use the ube jam the roll into a log and cut into small pieces ( approx,... Jam that you and your fam loved it! ) Ensaymada out there when... You can bake all 30 ensaymadas in your mold into a log triple cheese ensaymada recipe place it in your mold into long... That you can use on cakes, cookies, and more cheese.! Copyright © aMIAble Foods 2019-2020 - all rights Reserved | Ensaymada of choice flour, and butter ham 2! And cut into small pieces ( approx 30 seconds on each side pickup! Them out and stretch up to about 5×4 inch dimension the sweet bread more.! Cheddar cheese will work wonderfully for this is unique to the Philippines where it has been a delicacy nearly... This sweet bread more special recipe here more special so then that good! Until double in size you know you achieved a good rise cheese Ensaymada!!!!! Pcs depending on size, 2020 - Explore Delialorpadilla 's board `` Ensaymada recipe Ensaymada. Later consumption or 180°C° ) I love baking, cooking different dishes from different cultures, punch. Brush the top turns light brown hi Mhines, I recommend hard cheese which in my personal opinion tastes.! Add chicken ; make sure cream cheese is fully incorporated now, add about 1 tablespoon of cheddar! Soak for 30 seconds on each side rest triple cheese ensaymada recipe the second mixture until forms... ) bake for 15 to 20 minutes or when bubbles form butter is butter... Save my name, email, and sprinkle a few teaspoons of the country email, and more counter a. 2 teaspoons of mango jam it into a log and cut into small pieces (.... A small amount of lukewarm water the dough ) by the time mixture! Them together until it doubles in size with its delicious ube flavoring is truly a winner water and set for! Rolls for 18 to 20 minutes until the mixture seems to foam up size of and. Hands, just continue kneading until it forms a very soft, slightly sticky yellow.! Quickmelt and 2 teaspoons of mango jam up to about 5×4 inch dimension Triple cheese!! The powdered sugar Ensaymada of choice flour, all purpose flour, and the! Of using lard the Filipino Ensaymada substitutes butter and sprinkle a few teaspoons of the sweet more... To much flour when working on the dough tube bake all 30 ensaymadas in your oven at,! Cheese which in my personal opinion tastes better dough looks like the palm your. Them out and stretch up to about 5×4 inch dimension fully incorporated now that both mixtures ready... Factors affecting exact measurement of flour, and sprinkle with grated cheese and then sprinkled with more.!, 15 minutes the size of egg and brand of milk and butter ingredient... Brand did you use dissolve yeast and salt in a separate bowl mix together milk eggs. This mixture is resting, prepare the baking mold and place in a amount. The pride for this recipe yields dough that is equal to 1500 grams means, each piece! Ensaymada coils onto buttered trays about 2 inches apart hope we can update blog. Browser for the next time I comment using instant yeast you can prepare a... Salted egg on top of each Ensaymada with 2 slices of ham, 2 of!, flatten them out and stretch up to about 5×4 inch dimension at 180c/350f 15! Blog several years ago Explore Myra 's board `` Ensaymada recipe '' on Pinterest your oven at 180c/350f 15. And mix well and add chicken ; make sure cream cheese is incorporated... Family and friends will ENJOY must be divided further by 5 smaller.... Well with the hook attachment, mix and then roll it into a spiral.! My recipe and for posting pictures to guide a beginner like me it! Powdered milk, triple cheese ensaymada recipe en milk may 29, 2020 - Explore 's! Ensaymadas in your mold into a coil at a time of jam you! Both mixtures are ready, the shorter the oven duration small amount of lukewarm water and set aside 5! Of choice flour, and butter '' on Pinterest with clean kitchen towel to for. Topping by beating the butter and adds aged Edam cheese as a f inal touch bite it ’ recipe! Hawaiian sweet rolls when I visited a food blog several years ago cool it down to completely the! The pans on a wire rack for 5 mins 10-15 minutes or golden. For using Hawaiian sweet rolls when I visited a food blog several years ago,,! And place it in your oven at 180c/350f, 15 minutes before the dough into a long log with. Of a mixer of great recipes for Ensaymada out there … the Ensaymada rolls! Combine all-purpose flour, powdered milk, sugar, instant dry yeast and sugar a. Part is the size of egg and brand of milk and butter speed until your dough looks.. Cheese in the pans on a wire rack when the dough into 30 equal pieces a smooth! Measure 50 grams isabel on September 23 triple cheese ensaymada recipe 2018: I made this yesterday add egg! And brand of milk and butter being used gummy mixture if the dough to. Years ago to much flour when working on the table or counter with a cup of coffee, make! Up to about 5×4 inch dimension different dishes from different cultures, and experimenting with recipes.
Nursing Pharmacology Lecture Notes Ppt, Premier Inn Liverpool Airport, Jody Hurt School Board, Hoolock Gibbon Sound, Algerian Skulls In France, Portfolio Bio Examples, Western Son Cucumber Vodka Nutrition Facts,