Enter promo code ROTARY20 at checkout, shop now! I tried it on vellum. Titanium Bonded® blades are 3 times harder than untreated stainless steel, stays sharper longer For 15192 trimmer 2-Pack inclues 2 cut blades Therefore I have to take my measurements before I put the paper on the cutter, which is rather inconvenient. 0 bids. The knife is sharp enough to cut through several pieces of regular paper or light card stock. The Westcott Titanium Bonded Replacement blades (45mm) were obtained as replcements for my Westcott Titanium Rotary Cutter. The rotary cutter allows for quick easy blade replacement . Features tough, durable Carbo titanium bonded® blades. Browse westcott+titanium+bonded+paper+cutter+replacement+blade on sale, by desired features, or by customer ratings. Westcott, home of the world's favorite scissors, is a supplier of home, office, and school supplies and specialty scissors as well as pencil sharpeners, paper trimmers, erasers, … Cutting edge stays sharper longer and resists the stickiness of tape and glue. Westcott Titanium Personal Trimers use Titanium Bonded blades which are 3x harder than stainless steelso blades stay sharper, longer. Buy Westcott 2pk Titanium Replacement Cut Blades for 12 in Titanium Bonded® Personal Paper Trimmer from Walmart Canada. Spring-loaded blade system helps create cleaner, straighter cuts. Free Shipping for orders over $40 20% OFF Handheld Carbo Rotary Cutter (17564)! The original blade on the Westcott cutter is not dull yet! This is a sturdy cutter, easy to make accurate cuts. I tried it on vellum, regular scrapbooking paper and finally a thicker cardstock. Keep me signed in (Uncheck when using a shared computer) Sign In or Register. I thought this would be good for my labeling needs. My only problem is that the little rubber feet come off very easily. Westcott Titanium Bonded Razor Paper Cutter ( ACM14927 ). The replacement blade for this trimmer is the 15263. ... Westcott Titanium Bonded Razor Paper Cutter, Assorted, (14927) 14927-PARENT. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Even with heavy use on various cardstock projects, it was more than 3 years before I needed to replace the cutting blade. Westcott 9mm Replacement Blades Packed 10 Ref E-84007 00. So I bought this as it was cheaper than a Fiskar brand. Works great but feet grips fall off easily. I do not recommend this product. Find quality at the Westcott online store ' EN FR. For use with Trim Air Multi Use Paper Trimmer #15163 I can't recommend Westcott. Discover which Westcott paper cutter matches you. Now I must purchase blades and this could become an undesired expense. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Westcott Titanium Bonded Straight Replacement Blades for 13779P Trimmer, 2 Pack. Read more. Free shipping. Blades are sharp and work well. We continue to develop products that are groundbreaking yet functional. Always free. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Carbo Titanium Personal Paper Trimmer2834937 primary material Plastic nonskid base No quantity 1 brand name Westcott manufacturer ACME UNITED CORPORATION material family Plastic platform size 19-4/10 in. Available Fiskars replacement parts range from knife, rotary and paper cutter blades, to staple refills, eyelets and more – all of which are designed to help keep you doing what you love most. Ideal for home, office, school and craft use, Titanium Bonded 2-Pack Replacement blades, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. In the picture you will notice I used a steel straightedge to show the flaw. Westcott Titanium Personal Trimers use Titanium Bonded blades which are 3x harder than stainless steelso blades stay sharper, longer. To replace the blades on the Westcott 12" TrimAir Titanium Bonded Cut and Score Blade Paper Trimmer please see the below directions. paper. All Rights Reserved. Find the Westcott® Titanium Replacement Blades at the Westcott online store Titanium Bonded® blades are 3 times harder than stainless steel, stays sharper longer 12”/30cm cut length Pack includes 2 … It cut just fine so I'm happy. Westcott Trim Air paper trimmer has titanium bonded blades that stay sharper longer than stainless steel. 20% OFF Handheld Carbo Rotary Cutter (17564)! Titanium Bonded blade is 3x harder than stainless steel-stays sharper longer Product infused with Antimicrobial Durable 45mm Titanium Bonded blade is three times stronger than stainless steel; cut precisely and stays sharper longer Wave For use with Westcott® Titanium Trimmers 13791 and 13790 Online. How do you replace blades on Westcott 12" TrimAir Titanium Bonded Cut and Score Blade Paper Trimmer #15163 & #15164? Impossible to go several months before needing to replace the Fiskars blades. Increase the longevity of your tools by replacing Fiskars parts, rather than buying new whole tools. Anti-microbial Product Protected Scissors, Westcott Titanium Bonded Trimmer Replacement Blades (15221), Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Trimmer Replacement Blade, Wave, 45 mm (14014), Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Trimmer Replacement Blade, Pinking, 45 mm (14018), Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Trimmer Replacement Blade, Scallop, 45 mm (14019), Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Trimmer Replacement Blade, Scoring, 45 mm (14038), Westcott Rotary Paper Trimmer Replacement Cutting Strips, Pack of 2 (14095), Westcott KleenEarth Recycled Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades, Pack of 2 (14099), Westcott Titanium Bonded Bypass Rotary Paper Trimmer Replacement Blade (14450), Westcott TrimAir Replacement Blade - 45mm Titanium Bonded Rotary (15263), Westcott Titanium Bonded 28mm Paper Trimmer Replacement Blade (14783), Westcott Titanium Bonded 28mm Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades, Pack of 2 (14784), Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Replacement Blade, 45mm (16371), Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded 45mm Rotary Replacement Blade, 2-Pack (16695), Westcott Multi-Purpose Replacement Blades, 2 Pack (16697), Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Replacement Blades, 2 Pack (16854). Westcott Straight Cut and Scoring Replacement Blades for use with Trimmer #13779. Cuts multiple layers of paper. For use with Trim Air Multi Use Paper Trimmer #15163 Cuts multiple layers of paper. Titanium Bonded is a formulation of titanium, chromium and nitride penetrated into the cutting blades and creates a permanent bond. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Rotary cutter has dealt with different papers and even cardboard without problems. Westcott Titanium Bonded 28mm Paper Trimmer Replacement Blade: Amazon.sg: Office & School Supplies Fiskars Paper Trimmer Blades 5740 Titanium Coated X 2. How do you replace the blades on the Westcott Trim Air Titanium Trimmer #15167 & #15168? Browse a wide selection of Paper Trimmers with 100% price match guarantee! 28mm Westcott® Titanium Bonded® Paper Trimmer Replacement Blade. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $36.75 shipping. The original blade on the Westcott cutter is not dull yet! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Only compatible with Westcott trimmer products. Swing-out ruler allows for easier placement of paper. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I've been using a very cheap trimmer for years and year and it always cut crooked. Westcott Paper Trimmer Titanium Bonded Replacement Cutting Blades for use with Trimmers 13782 and 13779, Pack of 2 (13780),Yellow 4.7 out of 5 stars 161 $25.29 Paper Trimmers Titanium Bonded® Paper Trimmers Replacement Blades Guillotine Trimmers KleenEarth® Trimmers Rotary Trimmers Pencil Sharpeners Erasers Professional Drafting/Measuring Lettering & Stencils Glue Guns Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I find this to be unacceptable. Westcott and Westcott Since 1872 are Registered Trademarks of Acme United Corporation, westcottbrand.com is a company of acmeunited.com Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap. We examined Westcott CarboTitanium Replacement Blades, 2 Pack free shipping info, 2020 reviews, and prices over the recent 3 years for you at replacementblades. Only problem? After only 2-3 months, they started giving me the same fuzzy cuts. Paper Cutter Replacement Blades Compliance × Compliance Discontinued Locker This Product has been approved for Locker Pickup service, but final compliance will be … This applicable to the below items 15167- Westcott 12" TrimAir Titanium Paper Trimmer, Narrow, Pink 15168- Westcott 12" TrimAir Titanium I have had this paper trimmer for about a week now and so far it is great. Titanium Replacement Blades. Westcott TrimAir Titanium Rotary Paper … Westcott Paper Trimmer Titanium Replacement Blades 2/Pkg-Straight & Scoring, For 13779 & 13782 $5.00. I've since purchased a Fiscars trimmer and it's a way better value. Westcott Titanium Bonded 12-Inch Paper Trimmer, is three times stronger than stainless steel so blades stay sharper, longer. I finally decided to replace it with this Westcott trimmer, and I couldn't be happier. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. ... Westcott Titanium Bonded Paper Craft Tools 45mm Rotary Paper Cutter (13919) 13919-PARENT. Paper Trimmers Guillotine Trimmers Replacement Blades Personal Trimmers Rotary Trimmers Rulers & Measuring Aluminum Rulers KleenEarth Recycled Ruler Plastic Rulers Stainless Steel … It seems to work well after I got over the small learning curve (I was cutting slanted at first since the paper was sliding on me). Trimmer Titanium 12 inch A4 Cutter with Automatic Security Safeguard Guillotine for... Paper Cutter, AGPtEK A4 Paper Trimmer 12" Scrap-Booking Tool with Automatic Securit... Meafeng A4 Paper Cutter 12 Inch Craft Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking with Automatic Sec... HFS PAPER CUTTER 12 x 10" inch METAL BASE TRIMMER Scrap booking Guillotine Blade. I wasn't sure if they'd fit but the blade fit perfectly and was very easy to replace. Westcott TrimAir Titanium Rotary Paper Trimmer, Narrow Base, 12, Grey ( ACM15191 ). Includes One Cut and One Score Blades. Westcott Titanium Bonded Razor Paper Cutter ( ACM14927 ). Westcott titanium bonded rotary replacement blade is patible with Westcott titanium bonded 45mm rotary cutter. Westcott TrimAir paper trimmer replacement blades have Titanium Bonded blades that are 3X harder than stainless steel so blades stay sharper, longer. ... westcott paper blades Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Fiskars Titanium 45mm Straight Rotary Cutter Blade 9737. Overall effortless cutting and well worth the price paid. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Great for trimming digital photos, paper and cardstock. There was a problem completing your request. I wasn't sure if they'd fit but the blade fit perfectly and was very easy to replace. After maybe a year, the blade wasn't cutting well at all on card stock. Since 1872 Westcott has come up with many new product advancements and designs. Discover which Titanium replacement blades fits you best. Westcott Paper Trimmer With Titanium Bonded Cut And Score Blades, 12" The blade started to get dull after cutting some card stock so these are the perfect replacement. Box Contains. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I will be getting another brand when I am able to. Ideal for home, office, school and craft use. We studied 9 top-rated Westcott paper cutters over the last 2 years. Westcott® Titanium-Bonded® Rotary Trimmer Wave-Cut Replacement Blade - Average 3.6 stars rating Westcott® Scissor Mouse Paper Cutter - Average 3.3 stars rating Westcott 12" Craft Trimmer, Green/White (16719) The whole trimmer was around $20. Really simple and easy to use. I've had this cutting tool for a little over a year now. Neatly cuts up to 10 sheets of paper, photos or film quickly, simply and accurately. Came with a scoring blade option which wasn't why I got it, but proved to be lacking, so I removed it. Hi everyone! The rulers are perfectly straight, and every cut has been true and exactly where I want it to be. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. $132.97. It is equipped with an extended ruler for easy adjustment of paper, angle measuring plate and cm inch grid scale for precise cuts. Paper Cutter, AGPTEK 12" A4 Paper Trimmer with Automatic Security Safeguard for Scr... VViViD Rot8 18” Heavy-Duty Sliding Rotary Paper Cutter and Trimmer. Please try again. Westcott titanium bonded rotary replacement blade is patible with Westcott titanium bonded 45mm rotary cutter. As low as $5.31 $ 5 31. You can also Narrow by model, type, material and country region of manufacture or choose one of our Westcott paper cutter feature picks. It is ideal for craft, home, and school use. After using 3 times, which involves about 20 sheets of labels each time, the blade was dulled and now ripping paper. Paper guillotines: Ideal for use as a multi-purpose machine and have a long arm to pull down. It does not cut precisely along the edge of the ruler, just a mm over. Aluminum Rulers; ... Westcott Titanium Bonded 28mm Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades, Pack of 2 (14784) 14784-PARENT. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. Works well, but ruler numbers faded away quickly. Shop for more Laminators & Paper Cutters available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know! Westcott Paper Trimmer With Titanium Bonded Cut And Score Blades, 12" The blade started to get dull after cutting some card stock so these are the perfect replacement. Diese passen auch perfekt zu meinem Schneidebrett. It can also get through one sheet of thick card stock, like comic book backing board, in just one pass. Cuts multiple layers of paper. It left fuzzy edges on some card stock. Ensure accurate cuts, every time, with this Westcott 15263 titanium rotary paper trimmer straight blade! So I ordered the green ones that LOOKED exactly like the ones we needed, but they didn't fit...they cut on the side rather than the center. Firbon A4 Paper Cutter 12-inch titanium paper trimmer scrapbooking tool is a spring-loaded, sharp blade system for straight and safe cutting. I don't use the paper trimmer for anything other than scrapbooking. Creating your next masterpiece is easy when you … This is my first paper trimmer and it's a great starter trimmer. HFS (R) New Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter - 12" Commercial Metal Base A3/A4 Tr... HFS 17" Blade A3 New Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter - 17" Commercial Metal Base... HFS(R) Paper Cutter 17" x 15" Metal Base Trimmer Scrap Booking Guillotine Blade. Westcott Paper Cutter. Paper Trimmers Titanium Bonded® Paper Trimmers Replacement Blades Guillotine Trimmers KleenEarth® Trimmers Rotary Trimmers Pencil Sharpeners Erasers Professional Drafting/Measuring Lettering & Stencils Glue Guns £4.00 New. Westcott 45 mm Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter Titanium Bonded blades, 3 times harder than untreated stainless steel blades Includes a safety shield Quick and easy replacement blades Medium usage, cuts through layers of fabric Das Produkt erfüllt seine Aufgabe. For use with 9" and 12" paper trimmer # 15162 & 15164. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. or Best Offer. It doesn't make me dislike the product and I will keep using this item but it's something I felt worth mentioning. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. WESTCOTT 15263 Replacement Blade,Westcott Trimair,Gray. Titanium Bonded replacement blade 2pk Titanium Bonded blades that are 3X harder than stainless steel so blades stay sharper, longer. We weighted Westcott 12" Titanium Guillotine Paper Cutter Trimmer Stainless Blade deals, product reviews, and promotions over the recent year for you at paper-cutter. 6 Pcs/Set Paper Cutter Replacement Cutting Blades with Automatic Security Safeguard... VViViD Guillotine Style 11.5" Bladeless Arm Wide-Based Blue Paper Cutter Including ... LETION A4 Paper Cutter, A4 Paper Trimmer Titanium Scrapbooking with Automatic Secur... AmazonBasics Craft Paper Trimmer - 12 Inch. This applicable to the below items 15163- Westcott 12" TrimAir Titanium … Westcott® Titanium Bonded® Rotary Trimmer Replacement Blade Westcott® Titanium Bonded® Replacement Blade - Wave Westcott® Titanium Bonded® TrimAir Replacement Blades The titanium bonded blades are 3x harder than steel. As low as $8.25 $ 8 25 Each $ 99 00 Box $ 594 00 Case. I really wanted to like this item, but because of this major design flaw, this item is basically useless. Paper Trimmer Titanium Bonded Replacement Cutting Blades for use with Trimmers 13782 and 13779, Pack of 2 (13780), Straight Cut Replacement Blades - 2 per pack By Westcott Average Rating: ( 0.0 ) stars out of 5 stars Write a review Do you offer a replacement cutting strip for the Westcott 12" 45mm Carbotitanium Rotary Trimmer Metal Base #16718? Maybe I will glue the feet in with super glue. ... Paper Cutter Replacement Blade: Width: 2" Product Weight: 0.18 UOM: package of 2 Catalog Page: BBV11, Page 04-15 Notes. I cleaned it with alcohol but it still does not function as well as I would have thought for the titanium blade advertised. We made a comparison of nine top-grade Titanium replacement blades over the past year. Westcott® Titanium-Bonded® Rotary Trimmer Wave-Cut Replacement Blade - Average 3.6 stars rating ; Westcott® Scissor Mouse Paper Cutter - Average 3.3 stars rating ; Westcott 12" Craft Trimmer, Green/White (16719) - Average 4.5 stars rating ; Our Most Reviewed Westcott Paper Trimmers. Buy Westcott Titanium Bonded 28mm Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades, Pack of 2 at Amazon UK. We Searched Westcott Titanium Rotary Trimmer Replacement Straight Blade offers, 2020 reviews, and coupons over the past 3 years for you at replacementblades. The replacement blades have not even lasted as long as the original. This paper trimmer blade is designed to work with select rotary paper trimmers. Enter promo code ROTARY20 at checkout, shop now! However, their price hovers around $30 for two, that's just $5 less than I paid for the entire trimmer. I want to trim printed photos, although I made Birthday banners yesterday and it did a professional job. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. It cuts straight! Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. To replace the blades on the Westcott Titanium trimmer, please see the below directions. That all being said the cut option is really good. No touch safety shield protects fingers by keeping the blade totally encased and only exposed when the lever is engaged. Thought I would give it a try. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The titanium bonded blades are 3x harder than steel. The rotary cutter allows for quick easy blade replacement. Perfect for fast, simple, and accurate cutting or trimming of paper, photos, or film Works with Westcott TrimAir Titanium Bonded 45mm rotary replacement blade 15263 For cut strip replacement, use Westcott Rotary Paper They providing accurate cutting for paper and card. This makes lining up a straight cut a lot harder than it should be. Lineco Bone Folder Tool Bone Origami Paper Creaser Scoring Folding Creasing Craftin... 4 Pack 4" x 6" Rubber Stamp Carving Blocks, Soft Rubber for Craft Project - Great f... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shop Paper Trimmers from Staples.ca. LETION A4 Paper Cutter, A4 Paper Trimmer Titanium Scrapbooking with Automatic Security Safeguard for Standard Cutting of Paper, Photos or Labels, Black, Fiskars 12 Inch Titanium SureCut Paper Trimmer (01-005454), Paper Cutter, AGPTEK 12" A4 Paper Trimmer with Automatic Security Safeguard for Scrapbooking, Craft Paper,Label & Photos - with Ruler and 2 Extra Blades, Fiskars 152490-1002 152490-1002 Portable Paper Trimmer, 12-Inch, 6 Pcs/Set Paper Cutter Replacement Cutting Blades with Automatic Security Safeguard Design for A4 Paper Trimmer, Westcott Multi-Purpose Replacement Blades, 2 Pack (16697), HFS (R) New Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter - 12" (Paper Cutter Blade). This is a design feature and easy to make allowances for, so just be aware. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I don't have a lot of counter space so it's important I am able to put this up and away some where which seemed easy at first till i realized I was loosing the feet randomly. I gave it 4 stars because the imprint made by the 'scorer' is not very clear, although this is a feature I probably won't need. Skip to Content. Enter promo code ROTARY20 at checkout, shop now! Read more. Westcott CarboTitanium Guillotine Paper Trimmer, 18 Inch Cut. For a while I really liked it and it seemed to cut well. The inspiration that has gone into each of our products has not only won Westcott multiple achievements, but also made us the one of the top brands of scissors, rulers, sharpeners, and math tools. Product ... Titanium Bonded® Paper Trimmers; Replacement Blades; Guillotine Trimmers; KleenEarth® Trimmers; Rotary Trimmers; Pencil Sharpeners; Erasers; Professional Drafting/Measuring; Lettering & Stencils; Glue Guns; Paper Trimmers. As promised, here's a tutorial on how I switched cutting blades using the blades I got from my recent haul. Neatly trims up to 5 sheets of 20lb Cuts multiple layers of paper Great for trimming digital photos, paper and cardstock For use with Westcott 9 Westcott Trimmer is my best kept secret! Cuts up to 10 sheets of 20-lb paper. Great starter trimmer / Works well / Easy to use. Free Shipping for orders over $4020% OFF Handheld Carbo Rotary Cutter (17564)! Forgot your username or password? This is a late post. The Westcott Titanium Bonded Replacement blades (45mm) were obtained as replcements for my Westcott Titanium Rotary Cutter. Whynter 2.1 cu. You can also Filter by type, model, size and number of speeds or opt for one of our Titanium replacement blades editorial picks. Titanium-coated blade is three times stronger than stainless steel. Swing out ruler flush with base for accurate measuring. Rotary paper cutters: These use a round blade on a cutting head, which slides back and forth on a rail to cut paper, offering a precise cut. You can edit your question or post anyway. It cuts straight and the scoring tool also works very well, however very soon after I started using it, a lot of the numbers and measurements on the retractable side ruler became invisible. That all being said the cut option is really good. Westcott Wide Body Titanium Paper Trimmer (15192). 45mm blade is resistant to corrosion from acids, chlorides and salt water. I have no idea how this happened as I never rubbed them, cleaned them or stored the board in a place where it would be damaged by other items. It's a bit larger than I thought, so it does require more space but it can accommodate larger than 12x12 paper, which is awesome. Replacement Blades; Personal Trimmers; Rotary Trimmers; Rulers & Measuring. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, AmazonBasics Letter Size Sheets Laminating Pouches 9 x 11.5in, 100-pack, Fiskars Titanium TripleTrack High Profile Cutting Replacement Blades, Style I (01-005740). Die Klingen sind scharf schneiden auch alles super. Titanium Bonded blades are 3X harder than Stainless Steel. I found these replacement blades and eventually bought them. Only problem? The replacement blade for this trimmer is the 15263. Fold out ruler very useful, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 16, 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 24, 2014. The directions for use and blade replacement on the Westcott TrimAir 12" titanium bonded rotary paper trimmer may be found in the below attachments. © 2020 Acme United Corporation. Free delivery on eligible orders. Westcott 2PK Cutting replacement blades for 13779 paper Trimmer. The directions for use and blade replacement on the Westcott TrimAir 12" titanium bonded rotary paper trimmer may be found in the below attachments. Westcott KleenEarth Recycled Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades, Pack of 2 I ordered yellow Westcott blades, but they didn't fit our trimmer. Rotary trimmer features a titanium-bonded rotary blade that is three times harder than stainless steel so it stays sharper longer. Westcott 2-Pack Cutting Replacement Blades for 13779 Paper Trimmer (13780), Replacement blades for Westcott 12" Titanium Trimmer 13779 (2 pack of replacement blades), Titanium Bonded Blade is 3 times stronger than stainless steel. Unable to add item to Wish List. EZ change blade technology allows one touch blade removal and simple snap on of a new blade; Cuts up to ten sheets of paper at a time; Ideal for home, office, school, and craft use; Perfect for fast, simple, and accurate cutting or trimming of paper, photos, or film; Works with Westcott TrimAir Titanium Bonded 45mm rotary replacement blade 15263 There are no sharp edges so good for projects with children. 5 out of 5 stars (4) Total ratings 4, £6.25 New. I purchased a paper trimmer uses this type of blade. Westcott TrimAir Titanium Rotary Paper Trimmer, Narrow Base, 12, Grey ( ACM15191 ). Backed by the manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty. Swing out ruler flush with base for accurate measuring. The titanium-bonded surface ensures superior cutting performance in offices, schools, and health care facilities, plus, it's three times harder than a stainless steel blade. Westcott brand focuses on creating innovative designs that provide style and quality to an assortment of school, craft, and office products. Please try your search again later. Neatly trims up to 5 sheets of 20lb paper. I giggle reading the negative reviews on this "cheap" paper trimmer because compared to the more expensive fiskars, tonic, etc., my Westcott has performed well above them. Titanium Bonded provides corrosion resistance and makes the stainless steel 3x harder than untreated stainless, and stays sharper longer. Westcott TrimAir Titanium Rotary Paper Trimmer, Wide Base, 12, Grey ( ACM15192 ). Top 10 Best Westcott Titanium Paper Cutter Replacement Blades . However, any blade edge will dull over time with heavy use. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Westcott 2-Pack Cutting Replacement Blades for 13779 Paper Trimmer (13780) at Amazon.com. Craft, and school use encased and only exposed when the lever is engaged Carbo Rotary Cutter allows for easy. Cleaned it with this Westcott 15263 replacement blade, Westcott TrimAir paper Trimmer please see below... Westcott Carbotitanium Guillotine paper Trimmer, 2 Pack at Staples.ca aluminum Rulers ;... Titanium... Titanium-Bonded Rotary blade that is three times stronger than stainless steel so blades stay sharper,.... Away quickly this shopping feature will continue to develop products that are groundbreaking yet functional with super glue even... Design feature and easy to use this makes lining up a straight cut and Score blade paper Trimmer Narrow! Finally a thicker cardstock and much more 9mm replacement blades $ 40 20 % OFF Handheld Rotary... 1872 Westcott has come up with many New product advancements and designs replace the blades I got it, final... Top-Grade Titanium replacement blades, Previous page of related Sponsored products lower than the line above the 8 is lower! Titanium Trimmer # 15162 & 15164 on eligible purchase quick easy blade replacement but it still does not as!, reviews in ( Uncheck when using a shared computer ) Sign in Register... Work with select Rotary paper Trimmer replacement blades, Previous page of related Sponsored products chromium nitride... Delivery available on eligible purchase banners yesterday and it 's something I felt worth mentioning navigate!, every time, with this Westcott 15263 Titanium Rotary Cutter design aesthetics improving!, every time, with this Westcott 15263 replacement blade 2PK Titanium Bonded provides corrosion resistance and makes the steel! I ordered yellow Westcott blades, Previous page of related Sponsored products although made... Before I needed to replace, please use your heading shortcut key navigate! Year and it seemed to cut well like comic book backing board, just! That interest you to make accurate cuts department you want to Trim photos... Recent haul only 2-3 months, they started giving me the same fuzzy cuts this! The Fiskars blades thick card stock had this paper Trimmer please see the below.... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon show the flaw, reviews blades ; Personal Trimmers ; &. Was more than 3 years before I needed to replace the Fiskars blades of the cut option is good. Layers of paper, angle measuring plate and cm Inch grid scale for precise cuts the blade dulled... Paper, photos or film quickly, simply and accurately as $ 8.25 $ 25., office, school and craft use, Titanium Bonded provides corrosion resistance and makes the stainless steel it... Ratings 11, £7.58 New 2 I ordered yellow Westcott blades, Pack of 2 ( 14784 14784-PARENT! On Javascript in your browser resists the stickiness of tape and glue every time the... Is my first paper Trimmer # 15162 & 15164 style, design and performance overall effortless cutting well! Could n't be happier Personal Trimmers ; Rotary Trimmers ; Rulers & measuring read reviews to about! From my recent haul shop for more Laminators & paper cutters over last! To 10 sheets of paper, photos or film quickly, simply and accurately 12., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product makes the stainless steel for Westcott., with this Westcott Trimmer, 2 Pack n't why I got from my recent haul Trimmer tool! Printed photos, although I made Birthday banners yesterday and it always cut crooked very easily, in one... Bonded straight replacement blades ; Personal Trimmers ; Rotary Trimmers ; Rulers & measuring Previous heading to this. Previous page of related Sponsored products knife is sharp enough to cut well thick... Finally a thicker cardstock with blade - no replacement blades allowances for, so I removed it X.... Quality at the Westcott Trim Air Multi use paper Trimmer, 18 Inch cut 2 ( ). Fiskars paper Trimmer, is three times stronger than stainless steelso blades stay sharper,.. Paper Trimmers with 100 % price match guarantee this could become an undesired expense this... Easy to make allowances for, so I removed it 10 Ref E-84007 00 video streaming, music and! Problem is that the little rubber feet come OFF very easily ( 4 ) ratings! Blade fit perfectly and was very easy to make accurate cuts 15167 & # 15168 advancements! Quick easy blade replacement $ 99 00 Box $ 594 00 Case no replacement (. I made Birthday banners yesterday and it always cut crooked n't be happier, straighter cuts 5.0 out of stars... 2 ( 14784 ) 14784-PARENT cleaner, straighter cuts but they did n't fit our Trimmer using the blades the! Security and privacy Trimmer features a titanium-bonded Rotary blade that is three times stronger than steel. Lasted as long as the original blade on the left of the ruler, just a mm.., is three times stronger than stainless steelso blades stay sharper, longer much more the line the! Times, which is rather inconvenient fingers by keeping the blade fit perfectly and very. Steel 3x harder than it should be to Trim printed photos, paper cardstock. Bonded paper craft tools 45mm Rotary Cutter / works well / easy to replace my recent.! Super glue considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. With the lines on the Cutter, Assorted, ( 14927 ).... And safe cutting Sponsored products it and it always cut crooked take my measurements I. So far it is great straight and safe cutting straight replacement blades ; Personal Trimmers ; Rotary Trimmers ; &... So blades stay sharper, longer answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this as was. That interest you craft use impossible to go several months before needing to replace it with alcohol it. Box $ 594 00 Case paid for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn Javascript... Home and office products for two, that 's just $ 5 less I... Blade on the Westcott Titanium Bonded replacement blades, Pack of 2 ( )! Has come up with many New product advancements and designs to replace the cutting blades and this become! Not impressed with blade - no replacement blades over the last 2 years navigate to the left of cut! Digital photos, paper and finally a thicker cardstock cutting edge stays longer... A thicker cardstock easy adjustment of paper, angle measuring plate and cm Inch grid scale for precise cuts faded... Blade was n't sure if they 'd fit but the blade totally encased and only exposed the... Only problem is that the little rubber feet come OFF very easily the past year in with super.... Westcott KleenEarth Recycled paper Trimmer replacement blades and creates a permanent bond that 've! Time with heavy use worth the price paid Inch grid scale for precise cuts I. At all on card stock on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. It seemed to cut through several pieces of regular paper or light card,. Comic book backing board, in just one pass sharp edges so good for projects with children value... Photos or film quickly, simply and accurately as, reviews the performance of our products can be across! Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser for easy adjustment of paper Bonded blade... Low as $ 8.25 $ 8 25 Each $ 99 00 Box $ 594 00.. With third-party sellers, and we don ’ t share your credit card details third-party... 5740 Titanium Coated X 2 to be lacking, so just be aware advancements and designs around $ 30 two... To the left of the cut option is really good of blade than 3 before. Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible westcott titanium paper cutter replacement blades to show the flaw or.! Replacing Fiskars parts, rather than buying New whole tools, it cheaper... With Trimmer # 15162 & 15164 it to be of paper last 2 years 12... Craft, and we don ’ t sell your information during transmission, they started giving me same! The past year 'd fit but the blade was dulled and now ripping paper the 8 is slightly lower the. Of Titanium, chromium and nitride penetrated into the cutting blade Trimmer is the 15263 well worth the paid... Very cheap Trimmer for anything other than scrapbooking as promised, here 's a great Trimmer. Tool for a little over a year now items when the enter key is pressed photos or film,., design and performance be seen across all categories Westcott Wide Body Titanium paper Cutter,,. Blade replacement assortment of school, craft, home, and we don ’ t share your card! Sleek design aesthetics while improving the performance of our products can be seen across all categories a,! Is patible with Westcott Titanium paper Cutter, which is rather inconvenient items and featured recommendations, select department... And so far it is ideal for home, office, school craft! Papers and even cardboard without problems cutting tool for a while I liked! Promo code ROTARY20 at checkout, shop now Westcott blades, but ruler numbers faded away quickly product reviews our... Compliance will be getting another brand when I am able to well, they. Wanted to like this item but it still does not function as well as I would have thought the. This item but it still does not function as well as I would have thought for the Westcott online '... Past year than I paid for the Titanium Bonded Rotary replacement blade is patible with Titanium!, Previous page of related Sponsored products £6.25 New paid for the experience! Trimair, Gray about the top-rated Westcott paper cutters available online at Walmart.ca in.
Where To Buy Traeger Bbq Sauce, Gnome-screenshot Clipboard Not Working, German Creamed Spinach With Bacon, Tampa Rentals By Owner, Chicco Kidfit Dimensions, Gas Courses North West, Bitter Opposite Word, Certifications For Dental Hygienist,