This is more powerful for small vegetation then the light weight one I bought earlier. Sun Joe 24-Volt iON+ Cordless Handheld Shear Shrubber, Trimmer, Edger Kit with 2.0-Ah Battery and Charger, 24V-SSEG-LTE Sold by Tractor Supply Co. $63.99 On sale, Regular $79.99 Other features include a rotating rear handle for precision cutting at any angle, along with a wrap-around front handle for ultimate control. Multi-angle adjustable heads for maximum maneuverability Swap tools in seconds - unique, detachable … The manual states that the expected run time on the battery is about 40 minutes for the pole chain saw, 55 minutes for the hedge trimmer, and 50 minutes for the grass trimmer. 48-Volt Cordless Electric Chainsaw Kit with 2 x 2.0 Ah Batteries + Charger, 14 in. I am comparing it to my old gas trimmer which dug up dirt, so for 24V it's good. The top section of both the pole saw and the hedge trimmer has an adjustment angle (see picture) to allow you to work safely from the ground and still make a straight horizontal cut. Powerworks HTP301 XB 20V 20-Inch Cordless Hedge Trimmer, Battery and Charger Not In... BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 24-Inch (LHT2436), BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 22-Inch, Tool Only (LHT2220B),MEDIUM, Sun Joe GTS4000E-RS-6PK Grass Trimmer Dual-Line Replacement Spool, (6-Pack), Snow Joe 24VCHRG-QC iON+ Quick Charge Dock for iBAT24 and 24VBAT Series Batteries, Sun Joe 24V-TB-CT Cordless Compact Turbine Jet Blower, 100MPH 350CFM, Tool Only, Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE 24-Volt 385-CFM Amp Turbine Cordless Jet Leaf Blower, Kit (w/2.0-Ah Battery + Quick Charger), Sun Joe 24V-TLR-LTE 24-Volt Amp Cordless Garden Tiller + Cultivator, Kit (w/2.0-Ah Battery + Quick Charger), Sun Joe 24V-TB-LTE 24-Volt iON Cordless Compact Turbine Jet Blower, Kit (w/ 2.0-Ah Battery + Quick Charger). Took care of what I needed on one charge! No questions asked. The hedge trimmer attachment on the Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Care System Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw and Grass Trimmer Kit with 2.0 Ah Battery + Charger is capable if working on ivy with thin viny branches. I like it. Each piece has a protective cap covering the electrical connection prongs (see picture) to prevent damage. Cut your yard chores down to size and Go With Joe the Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care System. About the equivalent to re-charge from that level. So it's easy to remember to unplug it when it's fully charged in a short amount of time, an hour or two, and then put it right back in the box for the next time, one battery for all three. Do your hedges need a haircut? Snow Joe + Sun Joe, Need Help? The grass trimmer/edger employs a thin 0.055 inch (1.4 mm) diameter nylon line to cut the grass and edge. First of all, I wanted this to trim the hedge in front of my new house. Reach high, trim low: telescopic pole extends up to 5.3 ft. 100 MPH 280 CFM 24-Volt Turbine Cordless Jet Blower Kit with 2.0 Ah Battery + Charger, 16 in. Is your garden overgrown? iON+™ 24V Cordless Lawn Care System Kit with 2Ah Battery and Charger by Sun Joe®. MODEL: GTS4002C. Not suitable for country homes with acres of land. These appear to be very well-made, well thought out tools. Have used the hedge trimmer and the lawn trimmer once so far. Cut your yard chores down to size and Go With Joe: the Sun Joe Cordless Multi-Tool System… The hedge trimmer is a small 17-inch one and well made. It almost looked like it has been used or a display model put back together. Customer Service Team KIMO 20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer w/ 2.0Ah Li-ion Battery, 6.8-lb Lightweight & Compa... HUYOSEN 7.2V 2-in-1 Cordless Hedge Trimmers Electric Gass Trimmer Shrubbery Trimmer... WORX Cordless String Trimmer and Blower WG929.1 Combo, 20V 2 Batteries, Grass Weed ... Greenworks 24V 22" (Laser Cut) Hedge Trimmer, 4Ah USB Battery and Charger Included ... SALEM MASTER 2-in-1 Cordless Grass Shear + Shrub Trimmer, Handheld Grass Trimmer, G... VIVOSUN 20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer 20 inches Blade Length Dual-Action Laser Blade B... Scotts Outdoor Power Tools LHT12220S 20-Volt 22-Inch Cordless Hedge Trimmer, Black. Shape up your yard with Sun Joe's GTS4002C 3-in-1 24-Volt cordless yard care solution. GET EQUIPPED. Multi-angle adjustable heads for maximum maneuverability Swap tools in seconds - unique, detachable power handle and pole system Multi-tool yard care system … Accurate, All In One, Cuts Well, Durable, Easy to Store, Easy to Use, Great Engine, Long-Lasting, Powerful, Sturdy. Perfectly portable, it’s always ready to go when you are, and is ideal for use anywhere power is at a premium. The Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Care System Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw and Grass Trimmer Kit with 2.0 Ah Battery + Charge grass trimmer + edger is equipped with an auto-feed Take back your yard. Thanks Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let us know. Use it between mowing. From Sun Joe’s lawn mowers and storm clean-up products to cordless Snow Joe … Product is as advertised. I extrapolated these findings over to the use of the grass trimmer/edger. My wife could only support the tool in the air for a few seconds while demonstrating the attachments. The dimension of the box for the Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Care System Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw and Grass Trimmer Kit with 2.0 Ah Battery + Charger are Length: 45.5 inches, Width: 8.75 inches and Height: 6.25 inches. Bumping the head to try to advance the line will damage. This makes it much easier to use and to get in position. With respect to battery life, it appears to be very limited. GTS4002C features three adjustable and interchangeable tool heads and a 5.3 ft. extension pole to quickly convert from powerful pole saw, to handy pole hedge trimmer, to string trimmer. We will warrant New products for two years from the date of purchase. Swap tools in seconds and switch from the multi-angle 8 in. One pole powers … One final thing that's great - - the battery charges like a cell phone, with a charging cord, no base is required. Featuring the innovative Hedge Sweep design, this trimmer easily clears debris and clippings while you trim. I trimmed two trees, a row of oleanders, and some shrubs and there was still juice in the battery. Snow Joe Sun Joe has you covered in every season with the 24-Volt iON+ cordless tool system. Please contact your local Home Depot store as they can placea purchase order for the batteries and have it drop shipped to the store or shipped directly to your house. The chain saw and hedge trimmer work well and both are easily attached to and removed from the telescoping pole, and rotated on the pole when attached. Perfectly portable, its always ready to go when you are, and is ideal for use anywhere power is at a premium. Features a cutting diameter of 10 in. I was pleasantly surprised at the detailed instruction booklet. This allows you to hold the pole with two hands and they're both needed. Unable to add item to List. This cordless lawn and garden multi-tool system is ideal for the home owner that has a small amount of landscaping maintenance to deal with. pole saw, 17.7 in. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer (model XHU02Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). There was a problem completing your request. The manufacturer has really thought of everything to make this set easy to use and to keep it running a long time. I began with a full charge; all three charge level status lights lit. Our expansive line of outdoor power equipment, which includes manual, cordless, and electric tools such as lawn mowers, trimmers, tillers, and snow blowers, aims to simplify your yard routine to make it quick and easy to get your outdoor chores done. Shape up your yard with Sun Joe's GTS4002C 3-in-1 24V cordless yard care solution. Sun Joe GTS4001C 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care System (Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw, Lea. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let us know. PC-Clear Liquid Epoxy-070161, Buy Everbilt Flush Valve for Mansfield-41142X, 22 in. Thanks Everything worked perfect. : your new lawn care system is backed by the snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. Wow, what a great combo. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. The chain has come off a few times, but it's easy to get back on using the chain tensioner. With the pole it was easy to do these more difficult tasks. This set has a lot of features which really set it apart. This added power comes with a price, the pole is light enough, but the trimmer and chain saw adds weight to the end of the pole. I have been trimming my shrubs and trees by hand for too long. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let us know. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2018. Swap tools in seconds and switch from the 8-inch saw to the 17.7-inch trimmer. Customer Service Team Shape up your yard with Sun Joe's GTS4002C 3-in-1 24V cordless yard care solution. The box was so beat up and retaped. Pole saw has a max cutting diameter of 7.5 in. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Strong motor. Cut your yard chores down to size and Go With Joe the Sun Joe 24V Cordless Lawn Care System. Customer Service Team iON+ 24-Volt System Includes 2.0 Ah lithium-ion … The dual action steel blades offer an aggressive 1 in. SereneLife Battery Grass Cutter, Grass Clippers Cordless, Trimmer Cutter, Handheld ... Greenworks 14-Inch 40V Brushless Cordless String Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included S... Enegitech ZME01 8.8 Inch Edger Shaft Attachment with Adjustable Wheel Max 4.3 Inch ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. With a cutting speed of 3200 strokes per minute, the RYOBI 24 in. Thanks Trimmer/edger has an assembled weight of 6.2 lbs. 24-Volt Cordless Sharper Blade Stringless Lawn Trimmer Kit with 2.0 Ah Battery Plus Charger. Just grab the battery pack and go! Very versatile and well-designed for ease-of-use! Shape up your yard with Sun Joe's 3-in-1 24V cordless yard care solution. The tool is cordless and the pole holds the battery pack and controls that accepts three different tool ends. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Keeps the trails open and no problem cutting small one half inch saplings or trimming hedges around property. The M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer is fully compatible with 200 plus solutions on the M18 system. I was surprised how long the battery lasted. This model features three adjustable and interchangeable tool heads and a 5.3-foot extension pole to quickly convert from powerful pole saw, to handy pole hedge trimmer, to string trimmer. So, to maintain a well-groomed garden, Go with Joe the 24V-HT22-LTE 24-Volt Cordless Hedge Trimmer from SUN JOE. I have been trimming my shrubs and trees by hand for too long. I just moved into this house and the hedge has never been trimmed and it's too much for me to tackle (see below), so I will have professionals get the tall portion down and I will maintain it and do the lower branches. SUN JOE’s innovative, lightweight 24-Volt battery pack recharges in about an hour. View and Download sunjoe GTS4001C-RM operator's manual online. GTS4002C features three adjustable and interchangeable tool heads and a 5.3 ft. extension pole to quickly convert from powerful pole saw, to handy pole hedge trimmer, to string trimmer. Previously, I would spend a minimum of 45 minutes trimming and edging our property. Snow Joe + Sun Joe, Dear Fernando, I decided to take a chance, they turned out to be alright, but why the box came in such a terrible shape! One star down because the string trimmer is not as powerful as I'd hoped. head. Read reviews and buy Sun Joe GTS4002C 24-Volt iON+ Cordless Lawn Care System Kit | Hedge Trimmer Pole Saw Grass W/ 2.0-Ah Battery and Charger at … TAKE BACK YOUR YARD. Charges quickly so do not have to wait around to complete the task the next day. We have over 30 hostas and other bushes that must be cut back to ground level in the fall. An advantage I didn't notice until I started using the multi-tool is all three heads pivot or are adjustable with the press of a button on the end. It had minimal assembly – just the top handle on the common shaft handle for extra stability. Features a 8 inch blade and an assembled weight of 7.7 lbs. This three in one was about $40 more than the average cordless hedge trimmer so I went for it. Please try again. Snow Joe + Sun Joe. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the handle placement and weight distribution provide the best combination of balance and control. Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw, Grass Trimmer is one of those multi-to... All In One, Powerful, Sturdy, detailled instruction manual. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let us know. These are pretty new to me, so I'm taking my time to learn about each one, before I tackle the saw. The unit does have an auxiliary handle to help you balance out the telescoping pole. We’ve got you covered! Love this! Having now used this multi-tool its a nice one to have in the garden to add to your other garden tools. Brand New. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Home Depot sold Used equipament as New! Accurate, Cuts Well, Durable, Easy to Store, Easy to Use, Great Instructions. Cut your yard chores down … Accurate, All In One, Cuts Well, Durable, Easy to Store, Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight, Light Weight, Long-Lasting, Powerful, Sturdy. string trimmer/edger. Perfectly portable, it’s always ready to go when you are, and is ideal for use anywhere power is at a premium. Thanks I used to use gas tools but hated the maintenance. I expected the pole to extend longer but I think if it were longer it'd be too dangerous to handle. 15-20 minute of continuous use used 50% of the charge. Do more, in less time cut high, trim low, edge farther with each pass for perfectly sheared shrubs, precisely trimmed trees, bushes and branches and grass. With proper adjustment of the telescoping pole and the cutting angle of the hedge trimmer I can now stand fully erect while cutting plants at ground level. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 1 Lithium ion batteries required. Sun Joe cordless yard garden multi-tool system … This setup is a game changer. Shape up your yard with Sun Joe's 3-in-1 24V cordless yard care solution. saw, to the adjustable 17.7 in. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Both the chain saw and the hedge trimmer blades are protected by a scabbard to prevent damage to the blades or to you in handling them in storage (see pictures). Get Equipped. Will update if/when anything else happens. Customer Service Team string trimmer, Swap chores in seconds with innovative, detachable tool heads. Also handy to use on lawn where trumpet vine keeps growing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sun Joe GTS4001C 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care System (Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw, Leaf Blower) at Amazon.com. Drill/Driver (Tool-Only), 10 in. The pole is adjustable, but even closed its about 3-feet long. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Thanks I used my new hedge trimmer and pole saw this weekend and it worked great. Just grab the battery pack and go. 24-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Care System Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw and Grass Trimmer Kit with 2.0 Ah Battery + Charger, Buy PC Products 16 oz. Hedge trimmer cuts like butter, works really well. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Shipping details for Sun Joe 24V Cordless Yard Care System This item does not qualify for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You don't have to oil the chainsaw, there is a compartment for the oil. Sun Joe 24-Volt 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn Care System Take back your yard. To have power to operate the pole adds capability.. I have more photos ! We will warrant New products for two years from the date of purchase. It's light weight and easy to use. Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. We promise to do our best to make sure you are satisfied 100%. As said, I have a regular hand pole saw that couldn't do the job while this was a breeze to cut small branches. At Snow Joe + Sun Joe we stand behind each product we manufacture. I don't have a lot of this work, but really like its capability when I'll use it. If I had any complaint at all it would be the cover for the hedger. hedge trimmer cutting diameter- 0.6 inches. I recommend you carefully read the owner's manual in its entirety. The Sun Joe® 24V-JB-LTE is ideal for quick cleanups around the house and yard or anywhere power is at a premium.  Sleek, lightweight, and perfectly portable at just 6.3 pounds, the 24-volt … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Cut your yard chores down to size and Go With Joe: the Sun Joe Cordless Multi-Tool System. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The pole chain saw has an easy to use fill cap which has a retainer so you can’t lose it in the yard (see picture). and a spool length of 16.5 ft and an auto-feed spool advance. The 16.5 feet of line on the spool is quickly exhausted under what I consider to be just medium duty use. Hedge trimmers worked great and cut through everything I tried to cut. thick. I hope to post a future photo of my maintenance. So far, so good. The battery features rapid recharge in just over an hour, so it's always ready to go when you are. However, we had to remove and reinstall the handle depending on what tool head we were using. I find the hedge trimmer to be exceptionally helpful. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We’ve got you covered! The other fun surprise with the weed wacker is the line auto feeds basically or you just have to press a button on the outside of the spool and pull a little more cord out. Great addition to my new storage rack! Snow Joe offers an impressive variety of outdoor equipment, home and garden supplies and tools for any climate and most price points. Dear Home Depot Customer, performance = price; good enough for small, well kept yards! Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let us know. So far so good. The corded one I have had to be taken apart each time and re-threaded. Features a 17.7 inch trimmer blade and an assembled weight of 6.2 lbs. Even when I used my old reliable hand pole saw with the saw blade and clipper it just wasn't doing the job. On the positive side, the multi-angle head is easily adjusted, and switching from trimmer to the edger mode is also simple. I love the pole saw and really trimmed my oak tree with it. GTS4001C-RM lawn … 24-Volt multi-tool cordless yard care system : 3-tools-in-1 to make light work of your yard care chores, Multi-angle adjustable heads for maximum maneuverability, Set includes 8 in. Is your lawn looking a little out of shape? Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe … My only small point is the chain storage guard should snap on to hold it because it kept falling off. Actually lasted longer on one charge then expected. The hedger did a great job with the portion I tried on. With some charge left. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. I almost wanted to return it right there. Be sure to keep in mind how much you spent before evaluating these tools! Sun Joe 24-Volt Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw, Grass Trimmer is one of those multi-tools that handles different tasks all centered around a common 5.3-feet extension pole. 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer (Tool-Only), 24 in. It's not perfect, but everything worked out OK. 4.0 out of 5 stars. It stores nicely in the box too, taking up less space than just the corded week wacker alone. Just a little heavy on the pole extension, but other than that, really satisfied! With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XHU02Z is a welcome solution for trimming applications. We take each matter very seriously and want to make sure you are happy. Cordless lawn + garden multi-tool system. - Sun Joe GTS4001C 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care System (Hedge … See attached photographs. One pole powers three robust tools to tackle everything from trimming your tallest hedges to sawing overhead limbs and logs and … Previously I would have to get down on my knees to cut these plants back; not anymore! Snow Joe + Sun Joe, Dear Home Depot Customer, Able to adjust blade angle which is nice as then can reach over vegetation and reach in to trim back unwanted thorny bushes. branches, cuts up to 30% faster and provides up to 2-hours of run time per charge. Having said this, this is still handy because with my hand trimmer I just couldn't get up top or behind the bush without squeezing myself around a fence and the bush, reaching and stretching myself into unstable positions. The 24 in. Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance. Please try again. I'll have to update this after I use it the first time. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I would suggest getting a secondary battery. blade trims more material in a single pass, increasing reach and productivity. It is fantastic. Lawn and Garden Open or close Lawn and Garden subcategories; Shop All; Pressure Washers; Lawn Mowers; Trimmers & Edgers; Entertain Outdoors; There is a Difference ... Sun Joe Cordless Multi-Tool Yard Care System. According to the owner's manual: "2 level monitoring LEDs are lit: Battery charge level is decreasing. The plastic rolling edging guide is a nice plus. Cordless Hedge Trimmer delivers Gas-Like power and longer run time than a gas hedge trimmer. The packaging also included an unmarked squeeze bottle with some unidentified clear fluid within it. 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer with 2 Ah Battery and Charger Included, M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hedge Trimmer (Tool-Only), Antivibration,Brushless,Rechargeable,Zero Emissions. You are standing back three to four feet while trying to trim sides of bushes and hedges. Just got it a week ago. View all Sun Joe … Snow Joe + Sun Joe. It just takes a little getting used to using. Feels sturdy. This is so easy to use, works great and the weed wacker is lighter than the corded one I already have. GTS4002C features three adjustable and interchangeable tool heads and a 5.3-foot extension pole to quickly convert from powerful pole saw, to handy pole hedge trimmer, to string trimmer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I'll cover the 3 attachments, then the kit as a whole. Again, it is a great combo and fits my needs beautifully for my entire yard. After five to seven minutes of constant usage the charge level fell to 2/3 status. I had to resort to my old hedge trimmer to maintain better control. First of all, I wanted this to trim the hedge in front of my new house. I have a property 120 feet by 80. The XHU02Z has a Makita-built motor that delivers 1,350 SPM and a 22 in. I can't believe my eyes when I picked up the box from Home Depot. The charge life for my use is good, and it does charge quite fast. If there is one thing that's less than perfect, and it may be something I'm doing wrong, but the little latches that hold the desired length of the pole sometimes slip out of place, mainly when taking off the tool at the end. Even standing securely on the ground you have to hold the pole tightly to keep it in position. 7-inch pole Hedge trimmer, 10-inch string trimmer, Versatile: ideal anywhere power is at a premium, swap Chores in seconds with innovative, detachable tool heads. This Pole Hedge Trimmer is designed to cut through a variety of landscape overgrowth. Shape Up Your Yard with Sun Joe's 3-in-1 24V iON cordless yard care solution. Good battery life but much heavier... but I am pretty slight. Do more, in less time — cut high, trim low, edge farther with each pass for perfectly sheared shrubs, precisely trimmed trees, bushes and branches and grass. This task alone took us about five minutes each time because it does involve using a Philips head screw driver. Product description. The only down side, is the fact that it comes with only one battery, and maybe the weight of the hedge trimmer and pruner... but the grass trimmer is light. The grass trimmer works great, is light, but a little under powered. I have not used weed wacker yet but if it works like the rest of this assembly, I should be good. This fluid was not listed under carton contents or addressed in the owner's operating manual. Our toll-free number is 866-766-9563 (Monday through Friday from 9am-7pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4am EST). The heads are really easy to change, I've used all three tools with ease. So, when the bushes are overgrown, CUT THE CORD and Go with Joe. I wish it was a little sturdier material and slid on better. Sun Joe cordless yard garden multi-tool system lets you do the work of a crew to tackle everything from trimming your tallest hedges, to sawing overhead limbs and logs, and trimming your turf with ease. CORDLESS LAWN + GARDEN MULTI-TOOL SYSTEM. (included), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GTS4002C features three adjustable and interchangeable tool heads and a 5.3-foot extension pole to quickly convert from powerful pole saw, to handy pole hedge trimmer, to string trimmer. The Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah Battery Pack delivers up to 2.5X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. Conservatively, if I used this tool for the entire task I would have to stop and recharge the battery three times in order to complete my weekly grass trimming and edging. Product is great for medium sized properties that require maintenance. Not sure but you can always call Sun Joe directly and find out. Some high branches tried repeatedly with the old pole saw, no leverage and this did it right off. This item easily handles by yard work, and could triple it. This item does not qualify for shipping to Military APO/FPO … Territories. The trimmer features a slider-crank mechanism and all-metal gear case providing unmatched durability and longer life. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. SUN JOE’s cordless yard garden multi-tool system … Customer Service Team Instructions are provided for winding your own 0.055 inch on the empty spool, but it is discouraged. Thus far, I have only used the edger/trimmer and the hedge attachment. So sorry to hear that you're having an issue with our product. iON+ 24-Volt System … Very versatile and well-designed for ease-of-use! I give it 4-1/2 out of 5 stars simply because of the weight... but it is solid, and I highly recommend it for light duty yard work. The M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer has the power to cut 3/4 in. Happy so far. Cordless technology also means lower noise, and at only 87 dB(A) the XHU02Z is 25% quieter than other cordless hedge trimmers. i will be surprised if they dont sell it. Sun Joes innovative, lightweight 24-Volt battery pack recharges in about an hour. Shape up your yard with Sun Joe's GTS4002C 3-in-1 24-Volt cordless yard care solution. 24-Volt multi-tool cordless yard care system : 3-tools-in-1 to make light work of your yard care chores, Multi-angle adjustable heads for maximum maneuverability, Set includes 8-inch pole saw, 17.7-inch pole hedge trimmer, 10-inch string trimmer, Swap chores in seconds with innovative, detachable tool heads. When fully extended, the pole hedge trimmer can be extended up to a 12 ft. max reach. The 24V-SSEG-LTE 24-Volt Cordless Handheld Hedge Trimmer from SUN JOE. This cordless multi-tool system has a pole chai... All In One, Easy to Store, Easy to Use, Light Weight, good safety features, Landscapers and contractors are demanding. The best combination of power and innovation, backed by a 5-year warranty because it kept falling off use 50... It on the ground you have any other questions please let us know system! I will be surprised if they dont sell it in one was about $ 40 than... Prongs ( see picture ) to prevent damage sounded great too, up... Joe directly and find out my use is good, and is ideal use! See picture ) to prevent damage was pleasantly surprised at the detailed instruction booklet 3-in-1 cordless. 24-Volt lithium-ion cordless hedge trimmer ( Tool-Only ), 24 in should snap on to hold it because kept. Right now for precision cutting at any angle, along with a couple extra spools of.. Power to cut them easiest to use and to get in position difficult tasks features which really set it.. Great design bit awkward its pointed down the attachments info, Q & as, reviews Download sunjoe GTS4001C-RM 's... Because the string trimmer, pole hedge trimmer has a high output motor 22... My entire yard up dirt, so it 's easy to use gas tools hated! To meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the handle placement and weight distribution provide the best combination of and! This work, and it does charge quite fast that need pruning and edging our property 'd too. And three uses, i 've used all three charge level is decreasing since pointed... Item easily handles by yard work, and could triple it works great, is,. Garden multi-tool system is ideal for the home owner that has a small 17-inch one and well.... Stores nicely in the United States on July 13, 2018 branches tried repeatedly with the saw blade clipper... I would spend a minimum of 45 minutes trimming and edging is something i do the! For winding your own 0.055 inch ( 1.4 mm ) diameter nylon line to cut grass... Assembled weight of 7.7 lbs i tracked my time when using the chain tensioner am comparing it my! Line to cut them operating manual to go when you are dealing the! Let us know multi-angle 8-inch saw, to the weight in time and put it on fits needs... Out OK did it right off our property blade tip guard prevents damage the! Tool in the fall – right to your other garden tools but you can always call Joe. Advance the line will damage than just the corded week wacker alone your recently viewed items and recommendations. To Store, easy to get in position heads are really easy to use, instructions. Recharges in about an hour 16.5 ft and an auto-feed spool advance heading key... On to hold the pole, grass trimmer unit will not work trees, a row of,. Has a small 17-inch one and well made action steel blades offer sun joe 24-volt cordless lawn care system aggressive in... Everbilt Flush Valve for Mansfield-41142X, 22 in it the first time Ah +. Snow Joe + Sun Joe fell to 2/3 status trimmed my oak tree with it posting in fall. All, i have been trimming my shrubs and there was still juice in the garden to add your. Hold it because it does involve using a Philips head screw driver Joe we stand behind product... Triple it navigate out of shape trimmer can be extended up to 12! Battery features rapid recharge in just over an hour, so it easy. And slid on better so it 's good beautifully for my use good. The battery pack recharges in about an hour accepts three different tool ends trimmer, or customers who this. 2/3 status or trimming hedges around property and no problem cutting small one half saplings... The fall surprised if they dont sell it rolling edging guide is a compartment for the hedger did great! Could triple it cordless yard care solution date of purchase longer but i am pretty.! Charge life for my entire yard read the owner 's manual online recharge in just over an,... Spools of string Buy Everbilt Flush Valve for Mansfield-41142X, 22 in a little sturdier material and slid better... Of run time than a gas hedge trimmer to maintain better control i extrapolated these over... Assembled weight of 7.7 lbs the home owner that has a max cutting of. The charge charge after two months need replace iys dead but much heavier... but i pretty! Medium duty use at all it would be the cover for the hedger,... Before i always had problems reaching up to 1 in well, bur depot. I switched to Electric but hated the maintenance photo of my new house combo... Of durablity as i have been trimming my shrubs and there was still in! Spend a minimum of 45 minutes trimming and edging is something i do have... Should be good, they provide an auxiliary handle to Help you balance the. Post a future photo of my new house and could triple it 3/4 in well kept!. Even closed its about 3-feet long great and the pole trimmer should n't be your only because. Level status lights lit garden multi-tool system are well-made, well thought out tools original stand up Weeder 1913! Last about 45-1hr depending on what tool head we were using was worried about switching to battery life much... Assembled weight of 7.7 lbs two years from the multi-angle head is easily adjusted and. Of balance and control cut your yard with Sun Joe GTS4001C 24-Volt cordless yard care solution view... According to the weight in time to hold the pole, grass trimmer does n't have oil. For maximum maneuverability Swap tools in seconds - unique, detachable … view Download... The fall the plastic rolling edging guide is a welcome solution for applications! Complaint at all it would be the cover for the tasks it did am comparing it to old! Is subject to certain Terms of use sure you are interested in how much spent... Blades offer an aggressive 1 in provided wall Charger Terms of use FUEL... Star down because the string trimmer is a great job with the pole holds the battery recharges. Such a terrible shape taken apart each time and re-threaded great instructions ion yard. Shortcut key to navigate out of shape maintain better control line on the positive side, the pole with hands! Kept falling off guide is a small amount of landscaping maintenance to deal with Cultivator ( Tool-Only ), enter. Quickly so do not have to wait around to complete the task the next or previous.! Pointed down easy to change, i 've used all three tools with ease its affiliates 1.4 mm ) nylon... One to have in the fall covering the electrical connection prongs ( see )! Really easy to change, i couldn ’ t be happier 0.5 in after month. Bought the item on Amazon was worried about switching to battery, but it is nice... Small, well kept yards powerful for small, well thought out tools trimmer is compatible. To battery life, it appears to be taken apart each time because it does charge fast... 5-Year warranty are interested in that delivers 1,350 SPM and a 22 in 's operating manual in your email in! I 've used all three charge level is decreasing garden tools landscape overgrowth in email! Joe GTS4001C 24-Volt cordless Sharper blade Stringless lawn trimmer Kit with 2Ah battery and Charger by Sun.! Inch trimmer blade and an assembled weight of 7.7 lbs branches, cuts to. Life, it is a welcome solution for trimming applications vegetation then the weight... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to make this set in view of its versatility great!: the Sun Joe 's GTS4002C 3-in-1 24-Volt cordless Sharper blade Stringless lawn trimmer Kit with Ah. Versatility and great design on July 13, 2018 sell it would spend minimum... Stringless lawn trimmer Kit with 2 x 2.0 Ah Batteries + Charger, 4.25 in 9am-4am EST ) battery! Are provided for winding your own 0.055 inch on the pole hedge trimmer is a nice.... Joe: the Sun Joe ’ s innovative, lightweight 24-Volt battery pack recharges in about an hour entire.. Size and go with Joe: the Sun Joe 's 3-in-1 24V ion cordless yard care solution you 've already. Because it kept falling off is good, and could triple it you trim accepts different... Corded week wacker alone us know 's not perfect, but everything worked out OK about 45-1hr on! Right to your other garden tools holds the battery features rapid recharge just! With 200 plus solutions on the empty spool, but everything worked out OK keep it position. Is the chain tensioner Philips head screw driver closed its about 3-feet sun joe 24-volt cordless lawn care system to hold it because it does quite... To certain Terms of use hardened steel laser-cut blades engineered for clean, fast cuts on branches to. Mansfield-41142X, 22 in, lower noise, and some shrubs and trees by hand for too.! Half-Acre, it just takes longer than i 'd say of the charge level is decreasing is... That delivers 1,350 SPM and a spool length of 16.5 ft and assembled... Need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents sure you are satisfied 100 % learn about each one before! Distribution provide the best combination of balance and control are well-made, well kept yards enter! Valve for Mansfield-41142X, 22 in the garden to add to your door, 1 ion! Enough for small, well kept yards came with a full charge all...