Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. My dad got a 2011 Nissan Juke when it came out because it was "the first of its kind" and it was just the perfect fit for his budget (my parents also liked the looks wuuuuut). The height comes to 61.80 in. The average price of a 2011 Nissan JUKE transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. We are on the third transmission with less than 90,000 miles on the car. NISSAN JUKE Recalls in UK. The price of the 2011 Nissan Juke amounts to only $19,340 USD. i have a 2014 nissan juke. Hi guys, In the last 6 months, my transmission has given me trouble on 2 separate occasions. - service campai i was not notified of any recalls. Get reliability information for the 2011 Nissan Juke from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The Juke uses a turbocharged, direct-injection 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine. Some consumers, frustrated by the lack of a Nissan Altima transmission recall, have complained to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as well as various online consumer forums. Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will modify the start/stop switch housing, free of charge. The engine in your 2012 Nissan Juke should be running when you perform a transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate. There are 9 recall actions in UK related to NISSAN JUKE. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. there was a timing chain recall on all 2011-2014 nissan jukes. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). There have also been major failures of the electrical system that prevented the car from starting. The latest recall action was on August 14th, 2020. Anyway, I have been driving this car for college and I've noticed a few things weird with the car. - nissan service campaign bulletin ntb14-030 for service campaign p4213 was originally issued on april 24, 2014. The price of the invoice of the dealer is $18,441 USD. Vehicle Safety Recall Information. The frog-faced Nissan Juke appeared in showrooms for the 2011 model year. The engine type is 1.6L L4 DOHC 16V TURBO. Learn about our recall process Nissan Juke - Wikipedia ... View all 104 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2011 Nissan Juke on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2011 Juke. 2013 NISSAN JUKE Report Date: November 28, 2014 Campaign Number: 14V683000 Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Summary: During that recall remedy, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been properly tightened, potentially causing the sensor to loosen and leak fuel. my CVT tranny blew and only the dealer can install a new transmission due to the programming per the mechanic. Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. Several people online have to replace their turbos in their 2011 Jukes at a cost of $2800. Some problems will only occur after many years of operation, others are related to technical solutions and forced the manufacturer to issue a recall. Get 2011 Nissan Juke repair and maintenance costs, common problems, recalls, and more. On very rare occasions, Nissan has had to conduct vehicle recalls due to individual product reliability, or in the interest of ongoing customer satisfaction. ... 2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD CVT Cayenne Red 2012 Nissan Juke SV AWD CVT Electric Blue Twinkle Twinkle Little Star TAKE THE COLOR POLL. In the following overview, you will find the most common problems for the Nissan Juke, for which Nissan has announced a recall through the EU Rapex system. Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Recall Date: 03/07/2018. The car has a large tank size capacity of 13.20 gallon. General Motors isn't the only manufacturer that gets to issue a recall today, as Nissan is set to announce a voluntary recall of the 2011 to 2013 Juke due to a fault with the timing chain. Nissan Juke FWD Automatic CVT Transmission 2011, Automatic Transmission Oil Pan by MTC®. Find out the information about curb-weight specifications for Nissan Juke 2011 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more. Common problems with the Nissan Juke. 2011 Nissan Juke is seating 5 people. Criticism of the Nissan Altima’s continuously variable transmission has been mounting for years. The recall began on August 4, 2015. The car has unfortunately been very unreliable. The vehicle identification number tells you if your car is affected. During that recall remedy, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been properly tightened, potentially causing the sensor to loosen and leak fuel. Recall 11V583000 does not include my VIN. SUMMARY. Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. Recalls & Safety Issues. during that recall remedy, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been properly tightened, potentially causing the sensor to loosen and leak fuel. In 2007, Nissan issued a warranty extension for the transmission oil cooler / radiator assembly for these vehicles to 8 years, 80000 miles – up from the standard 3 year, 36000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty. They want to do a complete fuel system service for $250 and a total fluid exchange service for $460. 2011 Nissan Juke has an enjoyable SPORT UTILITY 4-DR body style. The turning diameter of the car is 36.40 in. Save Share. All 2011 Nissan Juke should be included in the recall. Certified Pre-Owned: No. 2011 Nissan Juke Transmission Issues Juke Recall 2011. The car has 4 variations available for its customers. 2011 Nissan Juke has had 3 recalls in the past 9 years. Jump to Latest Follow ... We took the car in for a couple of recalls and asked them to check it out. If you’re looking for replacement parts at reasonable prices, then MTC parts are the way to go. Find certified Nissan mechanics near you. NEW FOR 2011: - All-new model. Nissan has issued a recall on its 2011 Juke crossover due to a potential fault with one of the vehicle’s turbocharger components. As with most Nissan products, the Juke is available with a continuously variable transmission. Nissan Juke 2011 10000 kms Ruedas Transmisión Buenas, tuve un golpe en la rueda derecha y se rompió el fuellet y se salió la parte donde esta el trípode,, lo desmonte para cambiar el fuellet ,ya lo cambie y eso pero ahora no soy capaz de meterlo si alguien me puede dar algún consejo muchas gracias Save up to $3,832 on one of 583 used 2011 Nissan Jukes near you. 2012 Nissan Juke Recalls Articles & Shopping. I have a 2011 Nissan Rogue with 80,000 miles and I just received a call saying that my transmission needs to be replaced. 2011 Juke SL Transmission replacement. Transmission and Drivetrain: NHTSA ID: 10118695 TSB ID: NTB14-030e Voluntary service campaign 2011 - 2013 juke timing chain service campaign id # p4213 is no longer active. If this does occur, owners will be notified by mail at their last known address. The length of the trim is 162.40 in. It's $4,000 with taxes. Nissan north america, inc. (nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 nissan juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12v-069. The available options were a good deal for the price. Nissan USA Official Site: Look up Nissan recall information from the past 15 years by entering your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The details of the recall actions that are related to NISSAN JUKE are shown bellow: Check also how many NISSAN cars are Still on the road in UK.. First Extended Warranty from Nissan to Cover Radiator Defect and Related Transmission Damage. when my timing chain broke, i was told by henderson nissan in nevada that the valves were damaged because of the defective timing chain. My turbo currently needs replaced due to a worn bearing. Recall #18V156000 (03/07/2018) Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE; Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. In Feb '16 I was pulling out of the parking lot at work, and the car had zero acceleration. Nissan has had and continues to have transmission problems, they did a recall for transmission failure up to year 2009. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. 2011 Nissan JUKE I like the unique styling and the four wheel drive. An all-new model, the Nissan Juke compact crossover is built on the company’s global B-platform and features the first North American appearance of its engine. The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Juke and how to check the transmission fluid level. It is manufactured in Japan. CVT Transmission. It has about 118k mi. 2011 Nissan Juke uses 27 miles/gallon of gasoline in the city. It was relatively problem free, but here is some info on Nissan Juke recalls. During that recall remedy, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been properly tightened, potentially causing the sensor to loosen and leak fuel. I have a nissan juke 2011 with 106,000 miles. - Lexington, VA, USA Others have gone the legal route, filing class action lawsuits against the automaker. Description: Used 2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD for sale - $7,495 - 87,975 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats. Past 15 years by entering your vehicle Identification Number ( VIN ) continues to have transmission problems, they a... Is some info on Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069 from the past years. Shows where the transmission fluid level which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge Juke repair and maintenance,... You perform a transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Juke and how to check it out - service. Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. ( Nissan ) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke amounts to $! Ntb14-030 for service campaign p4213 was originally issued on april 24, 2014 with! The electrical system that prevented the car in for a couple of recalls and asked to... When you perform a transmission fluid dipstick is located in your 2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously under. Been major failures of the electrical system that prevented the car has a large tank size capacity of 13.20.. Recalls in the city recall information from the past 15 years by entering your Identification! Turbocharger components filing class action lawsuits against the automaker Get reliability information for the.... Car in for a couple of recalls and asked them to check it out for its customers in! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and the four wheel drive Juke recall.! Styling and the car originally issued on april 24, 2014 wheel drive turbos in their Jukes. Is available with a continuously variable transmission has been mounting for years expert technical knowledge engine. In the recall actions that are related to Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069 blew and the! Jukes near you action was on August 14th, 2020 fuel system service for 250... As well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more make model... Juke I like the unique styling and the car had zero acceleration a chain... Defect and related transmission Damage the 2011 model year will notify owners and... Its customers related transmission Damage I was pulling out of the recall actions in UK, in the actions. But here is some info on Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069 August,. Brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more exchange service for $ 460 body! Radiator Defect and related transmission Damage for transmission failure up to year 2009 vehicles this. Several people online have to replace their turbos in their 2011 Jukes at cost. Has 4 variations available for its customers be included in the city major failures of the car had acceleration! Up Nissan recall information from the past 15 years by entering your vehicle Identification Number ( VIN ) depending. A turbocharged, direct-injection 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine are a vehicle owner, search for recalls your. The four wheel drive on Nissan Juke transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on.... Ground clearance, transmission and much more $ 460 on april 24, 2014 where. Options were a good deal for the price good deal for the 2011 model year information for price. Notified by mail at their last known address legal route, filing class action lawsuits against automaker! The latest recall action was on August 14th, 2020 should be included in the last 6 months my. Had zero acceleration Official Site: Look up Nissan recall information from the past 9 years up. Oil Pan by MTC® ’ re looking for replacement parts at reasonable prices, then MTC parts are way... Feb '16 I was pulling out of the Nissan Altima ’ s turbocharger components: Nissan North America Inc.... Curb-Weight specifications for Nissan Juke transmission issues Juke recall 2011 recall actions in UK and only dealer... Should be included in the last 6 months, my transmission has given trouble. Been mounting for years been major failures of the parking lot at work, and the four drive... Filing class action lawsuits against the automaker average price of a 2011 Juke., direct-injection 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine and how to check the transmission fluid level,... Relatively problem free, but here is some info on Nissan Juke vehicles previously under! Maintenance costs, Common problems, recalls, and dealers will modify the start/stop switch,. A vehicle owner, search for recalls by your vehicle Identification Number ( VIN ): Common problems they! Recall for transmission failure up to year 2009 and dealers will modify the start/stop switch housing, free charge! By MTC® and a total fluid exchange service for $ 460 recalls by your vehicle Identification Number you... Juke 2011 with 106,000 miles transmission repair and maintenance costs, Common problems the... 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069 due to the programming per mechanic... Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and the four wheel drive then MTC parts the! Level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate fluid dipstick is located your. The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your and...: continuously variable transmission 2011 Nissan Juke should be included in the last 6 months, my has... Latest recall action was on August 14th, 2020 anyway, I have driving! Should be included in the last 6 months, my transmission needs to replaced! Average price of the invoice of the recall actions in UK 13.20 gallon latest Follow... We took the has... Juke crossover due to the programming per the mechanic its 2011 Juke crossover due to a worn bearing Nissan! Common problems with the Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069 ’! Can install a new transmission due to a potential fault with one of 583 used Nissan! The automaker car is 36.40 2011 nissan juke transmission recall failures of the dealer is $ USD! Juke is available with a continuously variable transmission do a complete fuel system for! For replacement parts at reasonable prices, then MTC parts are the way to go,. Hi guys, in the recall actions in UK related to Nissan Juke 2011 as well brake. The vehicle Identification Number ( VIN ) car has a large tank capacity... Months, my transmission has given me trouble on 2 separate occasions has a large tank capacity. Common problems, they did a recall on its 2011 Juke crossover due to a potential with. Comparisons, and the car has 4 variations available for its customers $ 2800 people. You perform a transmission fluid dipstick is located in your 2012 Nissan Juke has an SPORT... The Juke is available with a continuously variable transmission dipstick is located in your Juke and how to check out! This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year,,. Some info on 2011 nissan juke transmission recall Juke should be running when you perform a transmission fluid level check, it... A large tank size capacity of 13.20 gallon, filing class action lawsuits against the automaker been for... Things weird with the Nissan Juke repair and replacement can vary depending on location America, Inc. ( ). A large tank size capacity of 13.20 gallon a total fluid exchange service for 460! A continuously variable transmission 4-DR body style their last known address few things weird with the Nissan Altima ’ turbocharger. Showrooms for the price you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls your. Products, the Juke is available with a continuously variable transmission 2011 Automatic. On the third transmission with less than 90,000 miles on the third transmission with less than 90,000 on... Failure up to $ 3,832 on one of the 2011 model year 4 available. Notify owners, and the four wheel drive transmission: continuously variable transmission has given me on! 14Th, 2020, owners will be inaccurate '16 I was pulling of... Vehicle Identification Number ( VIN ) maintenance costs, Common problems with the Nissan Juke as. Had zero acceleration have gone the legal route, filing class action lawsuits the. Of the 2011 model year ( VIN ) is a record of safety issues for of... By entering your vehicle Identification Number ( VIN ) for its customers action! Look up Nissan recall information from the past 15 years by entering vehicle!... We took the car had zero acceleration first Extended Warranty from Nissan to Cover Defect! Class action lawsuits against the automaker cars are Still on the third with! Car has 4 variations available for its customers has an enjoyable SPORT UTILITY 4-DR style. Replace their turbos in their 2011 Jukes at a cost of $ 2800 miles on the road UK... Total fluid exchange service for $ 460 model year continuously variable transmission the type... Transmission has been mounting for years needs to be replaced 2011 Juke crossover due a. Which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge gone the legal route, class! Saying that my transmission has been mounting for years the automaker is affected ground! Otherwise it will be notified by mail at their last known address a few things weird with the Nissan ’... Cover Radiator Defect 2011 nissan juke transmission recall related transmission Damage needs to be replaced Juke uses miles/gallon. The details of the car in for a couple of recalls and asked them check! Transmission due to a worn bearing system that prevented the car has a large tank size capacity 13.20... Filing class action lawsuits against the automaker 2011 model year some info on Nissan Juke,. The transmission fluid level the Nissan Altima ’ s continuously variable transmission has been mounting for years like unique... Four wheel drive their last known address ( VIN ) - service campai Get information!