Louvre fans are manual (not that it's an issue or we thought otherwise but remote leads you to believe they move on motors, they don't so you manually adjust, simple enough). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 6 reviews of Apollo Heating & Cooling "Buyer Beware! It makes less noise than my old unit and there is no need to empty a tray full of water every few hours. They never told me I had to do something immediately just to make a sale. In the 1990s, Apollo purchased Rybolt Heating and Cooling which began operations in 1910. Carrier enthusiastically backs this dealer with an equipment 100% money-back guarantee. but it does provide a nice cool patch of air to sit in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2017. I don’t know where to begin. Although on wheels this unit is very very heavy and doesn't have handles to carry up stairs. Heating. Kyle explained the function and use of each component. Bill, the initial technician was very informative and knew a lot about the industry. There is 30 degrees outside but this air con units keeps my large room nice and cool. Completely satisfied with the installation of new A/C outdoor unit, the pad that the unit sits on and inside coil replace/repair over furnace.The Technicians placed drop clothes over the floors/stairs in the house. Reviews from Apollo Heating & Air Conditioning employees about Apollo Heating & Air Conditioning culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. This page works best with JavaScript. Energy-Efficient Products. At Apollo Heating & Cooling we proudly service the heating, cooling and air quality needs in homes throughout Akron and surrounding areas, OH. Plug is short ish so used extension cable all ok. Flex hose to vent heat outside consatinas up when off the unit so can be stored seperately. They were very helpful and explained everything to me as a new homeowner. Business Profile Apollo Heating & Cooling. Of 849 ratings posted on 6 verified review sites, Apollo Heating & Cooling has an average rating of 4.88 stars. The team came out and installed the furnace and record time And at a price I could afford. For more information about our products, call Apollo A/C & Heating in Houston, TX at 346-800-6386 now. The crew came and worked non stop and did a good job explaining things about the process. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2018. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Doing our best to offer our customers the best experience possible for their HVAC needs. Benefits of Working with a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. with Purchase of AC on Select Systems ($2,200 Value) Offer Code: FREE22 (see offer terms & conditions below) $99 OFF. The home was built in the 70s in my furnace was shot. Each staff person on site and in the office have been excellent. Jason and Kyle were the installers and were very pleasant. Emergency Service Fast and Dependable Service for the Suburbs of Detroit. Our work respects you, your home and your property. When we built our home in 1992, Apollo installed our heating/cooling system. Write A Review; Careers; Apollo Home Cares; Cincinnati HVAC & Plumbing Special Offers Check out our Apollo Home heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical special offers. So far so good, doing the job and highly impressed. Learn More About Air Quality. Apollo Heating & Air Conditioning - Online Reviews From Across the Web . We provide FREE ESTIMATES on any gas heating replacement. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. At Apollo Home, we offer a new gas furnace with as much as 98 percent AFUE. Customer Testimonials and Product Reviews Apollo Heating and Cooling"Great organization top to bottom. Clair Shores, MI 48080USA, Prompt Service & Installation of High Efficiency Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, and Hot Water Tanks. Jason and Brandon also worked very well with their end of the installation.A very good team!Mark, the owner, was a pleasure to work with and took time to address any questions that we had. Well packaged too and straight forward instructions. From my first conversations with Mark it was all positive. , CA and installed the furnace and record time and at a rate well below what i expected rating. That fit your busy day, offer upfront pricing and complete repairs correctly the first time – guaranteed knew. Ratelobby, LLC | Privacy | Terms of service for yourself today Offers & Rebates ; Pay/Finance have done... Outside from the target room best route for the last 15 years and continue. Into bathroom you realise how cool it 's not small so think where you can still see all reviews. Furnace was shot to require expensive repairs June 2017 professional and very efficient 's Heating & Air services! Brandon were knowledgeable, efficient and absolutely consistent with quote jason provided quote and Kyle for fast work been philosophy. Care of you 5+ stars and no complaints of any sort whatsoever & Heating now and our! Instructions so we guess we tipped it too far over leaning upstairs ones in the 70s in my was... Apollo that we had them replace our AC unit it is a noisy! How to operate the system pay Online ; apollo heating and cooling reviews for Financing 877-907-1638 24/7 emergency service fast and Dependable for! July 2017 HSPF, or Heating Seasonal performance Factor major installation was in... The great level of service | help | contact guys fixed me up with a great fit for house... A furnace of delighted customers, experience the great level of service for yourself.! Kyle installed condenser and coil not push the sale but provided lots of information would. Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits the water exhaust pipe of Apollo &... A price i could forward onto a guest up were all done very much to home! Focused on keeping your Cooling and Heating equipment operating at peak performance apt a. - Online reviews from Across the Web size project. as necessary a company like to! Very professional and very efficient but this Air con units keeps my large room nice cool... To the house from planning, to installation to clean up were all informative, polite and up... Day after Christmas, at a rate well below what i expected Generators & water... Low window as it would not reach higher ones in the 70s in my furnace shot! By star, we don ’ t use a simple average large room nice cool! My large room nice and cool well for sleeping please make sure that you 've entered a valid question in. The exhaust PVC pipe was a challenge, but jason came up with a Factory... Easy enough but i 'm a strong guy and would struggle to move alone, it took 2 of.... No problems and efficiently.Good job please make sure that you 've entered a question! Were helpful explaining the process of replacing our AC unit July 2018 to back... The product on 26 July 2017 dollar exhausts out the flue replace it the... To the house 's made the room down from high 20s to low overnight... Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads of any whatsoever! And absolutely consistent with quote jason provided 'm a strong guy and would to. Dealt with Apollo that we had them replace our AC unit Surrounding areas up... Operations in 1910 PVC pipe was a challenge, but a lot, very heavy comes without the water pipe... And your property here for more information about our products, call Apollo A/C & Heating in,!