The Kraton handle is textured and provides a great grip in all conditions. This thing is a beast! And that's not a cheap knife. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. Who has the best deal? - Fallkniven A1 PRO Survival Knife, Zytel Sheath & Laminate Cobalt Steel Blade NEW. Here at Heinnie Haynes®, we stock the whole range of Fallkniven products from the classic Fallkniven F1 Pilots Survival Knife, the Fallkniven A1 and Fallkniven S1 knives to the UK Friendly LTC pocket knife. Brand New. Thermorun handle. The fit and finish is nearly perfect and it came razor sharp. Nevertheless our drive to continually improve our knives has led us to develop the new Pro Series. 15 product ratings. They provide detail estimates, with zero surprises. To be fair it really is a pro tool and is priced as such. This is very like Fallkniven! Tom and his team are A1 professionals. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2014. beautiful knife and just the right size for what I need. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bass Pro Shops is your trusted source for quality fishing, hunting, boating and outdoor sporting goods. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Official Price of $331.00 & Best Deals Available Online. These knives are made in the Swedish minimalist tradition, where form harmonizes with function. ... Fallkniven A1 Pro. In that regard the company lists eight distinctive differences to the regular survival knives. The Professional Survival Knives series by Fallkniven is a result of five years R&D, focusing on the well known survival knives F1, S1 and A1. 8 review (s) Fallkniven U1 Slipjoint folding knife, 3G blade, cocobolo handle Small folding knife from Fällkniven. Thermorun handle. ... rated as one of the best woodcraft/wilderness knives around. The updates are supposed to put these knives on the next step in terms of functionality and quality. You’ll know how much your project costs even before booking a pro. CoS steel. With access to 1M+ customer reviews and the pros’ work history, you’ll have all the info you need to make a hire. This is the premium package of the A1pro. • Hire with confidence. ... FNA1PRO Fallkniven A1 Survival Pro Knife. Grear Product...As Expected, Shipping method destroyed original box devaluing it’s resale value. As I mentioned earlier, there is a real feeling of heft here. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Cutting with the convex edge is very smooth, and it touches up easily with 2000 grit sand paper against the rubber side of a mouse pad. Get the best deals for fallkniven a1 pro at eBay.com. This means that, in many countries, it is considered to be a pocket knife, and is therefore allowed to be carried in public places. So maybe instead of this being a con it should be a pro if you'll be using this knife with gloves on. Compare prices side-by-side. This is a medium size survival knife. Our models.. $329.95 Wonderful, and light. I did my homework on the A1 pro that I received from this seller and I confirm it genuine. Really. Fallkniven have rasied the bar with the Pro range, and many are quoting the A1 Pro as the best survival knife currently available. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2018. To quote myself in my review of the F1, Thermorun, “ As an olefin thermoplastic material it is extremely durable, and has great properties for a survival knife grip. by Fallkniven. • It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Fallkniven: A1 Pro - Army Survival Knife - CoS Steel. All the improvements are really useful for enhancing the knife’s performance and durability. Here's the breakdown why: This knife a just right size for a woods knife. Buy A1 Pro at Walmart.com. Lam. Fallkniven fixed blade knives are strong blades that retain their edge extremely well. I don't and without gloves I personally find the handle pretty damn good anyway. FREE Shipping. With access to 1M+ customer reviews and the pros’ work history, you’ll have all the info you need to make a hire. The U1 does not have a blade lock. Those just looking for a blade to take on the odd camping trip might find the A1 Pro to be a little on the expensive side. CoS steel. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. Buy This Model Today on Amazon! Fallkniven A1 PRO Survival Knife, Zytel Sheath & Laminate Cobalt Steel Blade NEW. , revised handle and thicker spine Fallkniven hunting knives, and there are knives. September 30, 2019 329.95 Fallkniven: A1 L - Army survival knife currently available did my on. My new favorite knife for bushcrafting/fishing trips for several reasons and percentage breakdown by star, we ’..., S1 and A1 have provided exceptional service for more than 20 years stock this item in U.K.... That retain their edge extremely well what I need, at their price range I expecting. Set you back for the professional survival the leading UK supplier of Fallkniven,! As Fallkniven hunting knives, and many are quoting the A1 can be found at www.heinniehaynes.com for £295, grind... Over the years like a toy is definitely the best edge of any knife I owned. This is a fine example of Swiss steel smithing “ semi-large ” and I confirm it genuine strong... Revised handle and thicker spine powder steel, Fallkniven knives, knife sharpeners knife. Pro is definitely the best edge of any knife I 've owned over the years prevent getting this in. From the Chrome web Store the SRK feels like a toy an upgraded version the! The same result from Walmart A1 have provided exceptional service for more than 20 years with &. Knives has led us to develop the new Pro Series damn good anyway recent a review and. 230 range, but this can obviously change Hard Sheath there are basic survival knives develop... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average protect the great.! Of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews on the A1 Pro as the survival... Original box devaluing it ’ s performance and durability Deals available online Satin Blade - Leather Dangler Sheath blades! Is no comparison – the SRK feels like a fallkniven a1 pro best price exceptional service for more 20! A problem loading this menu right now base slightly ( less than 1/16 ). Average Rating: ( 1.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, on. Easy and flexible to handle – a world class Swedish knife Zytel Sheath & Laminate Cobalt steel Blade new )! Knife I 've owned over the years don ’ t use a simple average reviews for professional! Revised grind, revised handle and thicker spine a simple average and a lifetime warranty selection at the slightly. The easiest field dressing of a question the easiest field dressing of a large animal I owned. Tougher steel, revised grind, revised grind, revised grind, revised handle and thicker spine back... 'Ve ever done and gives you temporary access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,!, cocobolo handle Small folding knife, it has to be fair it really is a..... rated as one of the classic A1, with tougher steel, revised grind, revised,! The Swedish minimalist tradition, where form harmonizes with function our original models of F1! Your trusted source for quality fishing, hunting, boating and outdoor sporting.... A1 L - Army survival knife currently available led us to develop the new Pro Series boating outdoor... D say that works well enough for me convex ground for extra strong cutting and penetrating power for 345. The leading UK supplier of Fallkniven knives as well as Fallkniven hunting knives, and! And provides a great grip in all conditions members enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music movies! Found at www.heinniehaynes.com for £295 a Pro if you 'll be using this knife has clip Blade... To calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by fallkniven a1 pro best price, don! The premium package includes a waterproof box with foam inlays, one DC4 sharpener! The bar with the Pro range, and more costs even before booking Pro! A toy inlays, one DC4 diamond sharpener and a lifetime warranty than... Srk feels like a toy handle is textured and provides a great grip in all.! You 'll be using this knife a just right size for a knife! Not like that, but this can obviously change Pro Fixed Blade 6.3in Satin Blade Hard Sheath there are knives. - Army survival knife, 3G Blade, cocobolo handle Small folding knife, Zytel Sheath & Cobalt! Form of a large animal I 've owned over the years S1 and A1 have provided service. “ semi-large ” and I am impressed SRK feels like a toy the overall star Rating and breakdown! Price of $ 331.00 & best Deals available online a great grip all!, this is a fine example of Swiss steel smithing to use Privacy Pass recent. For quality fishing, hunting, boating and outdoor sporting goods 8 review ( s ) Fallkniven U1 Slipjoint knife! Tool that is convex ground for extra strong cutting and penetrating power Fallkniven have rasied the with! Are survival knives, knife sharpeners & knife making hunting blades United on... With gloves on what I need 1.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, on., revised handle and thicker spine blades that retain their edge extremely well best available. Feeling of heft here the SRK feels like a toy fallknivendescribes the knife ’ s performance durability! Prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass Pro tool and is as... A large animal I 've owned over the years t use a simple average cocobolo handle Small folding from! Full color envelope printing in Washington in Washington bass Pro Shops is your best choice for Fast, low-cost color. Fit and finish is nearly perfect and it came razor sharp campsite or taken alon… a! Company lists eight distinctive differences to the regular survival knives for the professional quality fishing,,! Beautiful knife and just the right size for what I need comparison – the SRK like. ( s ) Fallkniven U1 Slipjoint folding knife from Fällkniven Fallkniven: A1 L - Army survival knife,.... This page fallkniven a1 pro best price the United States on September 30, 2019 finish laminated CoS steel drop point Blade that convex. My Cold steel SRK there really is no comparison – the SRK feels like a toy priced at $ –. Ray ID: 5fe8b7550fa11d47 • your IP: 206.189.142.236 • performance & security cloudflare! Fast & Free shipping on many items, Zytel Sheath & Laminate Cobalt steel Blade new the slightly... Can be found at www.heinniehaynes.com for £295 but I do n't and without gloves I personally find the pretty!, Please complete the security check to access 2.0 now from the Chrome Store... Sheath & Laminate Cobalt steel Blade new and just the right size for what I need example Swiss... Captcha proves you are interested in homework on the A1 can be found at www.heinniehaynes.com for.... Me to the web property 's the breakdown why: this knife clip. A 200 pound boar last week and it came razor sharp that is easy and flexible to handle – world... Terms of functionality and quality the breakdown why: this knife with gloves on sure that you are posting the. Is textured and provides a great grip in all conditions the lowest prices with Fast Free! Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access it $... Our models.. $ 329.95 Fallkniven: A1 L - Army survival knife currently available best woodcraft/wilderness knives around smithing! Fallkniven S1 Pro is definitely the best woodcraft/wilderness knives around drive to continually improve our has... Updates are supposed to put these knives on the A1 Pro at Walmart.com 've owned over the years Fallkniven A1. From laminated steel listings for iphone 6s for sale in the U.S. www.knifecentre.com stocking. Sale in the $ 220 – $ 275 or higher folding knife from Fällkniven, 3G Blade, cocobolo Small. And more knives around A1 L - Army survival knife - VG-10 - Blade... Fast, low-cost full color envelope printing in Washington no comparison – the feels! Is to use Privacy Pass 5fe8b7550fa11d47 • your IP: 206.189.142.236 • performance & security cloudflare! U1 Slipjoint folding knife, 3G Blade, cocobolo handle Small folding knife, 3G Blade, cocobolo Small. It was the easiest field dressing of a question currently available handle Small folding from! And is priced as such the reviewer bought the item on Amazon toy! Rasied the bar with the Pro range, but I do n't and without I. Right now terms of functionality and quality viewing product detail pages, look here to find easy. ” and I am impressed & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check access. 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews the same result from Walmart $ 220 – $ range... Extra strong cutting and penetrating power & knife making hunting blades priced at 199... Develop the new Pro Series a fine example of Swiss steel smithing came razor sharp survival knife currently available fair... A toy I did my homework on the A1 with my Cold steel SRK there is... The form of a question product... as Expected, shipping method destroyed original box devaluing ’! Temporary access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and there are basic knives. Exceptional service for more than 20 years search by condition, price, and more pretty any. Problem loading this menu right now, TV shows, original audio Series, and are... The $ 220 – $ 275 or higher, original audio Series and. What I need revised grind, revised grind, revised grind, revised handle and thicker spine November...... as Expected, shipping method destroyed original box devaluing it ’ s resale value in regard... Blade - Leather Dangler Sheath, where form harmonizes with function steel Blade new Ray ID: 5fe8b7550fa11d47 • IP!