We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. • UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED: If your order is returned due to providing an invalid or incorrect address, I will refund the cost of the item upon return. Shipping is not refunded. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet (Size 10), with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. The original shipping is not refunded. Aunt Lydia's Classic Cotton Crochet Thread Size 10 (54) Aunt Lydia's Fashion Crochet Thread Size 3 (16) Aunt Lydia's Classic Cotton Crochet Thread Size 10 1000 yd. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. 100% Mercerized. Other people want this. Aunt Lydia's-Crochet Cotton Metallic: Size 10 Crochet Thread. International orders are subject to customs inspection delays. Can I meet you? Cancellation Request after it Shipped. Care: machine wash, dry flat, do not bleach, do not iron. Message me to inquire. 2) I submit your pics 100 yards per spool. Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Cotton Thread Size 10 Article 154 is the most well know crochet thread on the market today.Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread at cheap wholesale pricing. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Great! 100% mercerized cotton Yarn weight: size 10 Skein weight: size 10 Use with Almost looked like a faulty machine wrapped it. Weight category: 0. Coats Crochet Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread Size 10 Value-White, Other, Multicoloured 4.7 out of 5 stars 332 £8.56 £ 8. Thanks so much! Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. stashes (514) ... Metallic 10 Crochet Thread from Aunt Lydia's. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Aunt Lydia's Metallic classic 10 Crochet thread. Aspen Multi Tremble This series of posts has been about Aunt Lydia Classic 10 crochet thread. Each sold separately. International Priority Shipping is NOT faster. The thread is soft to touch and has a lustrous pearl shine that instantly revs up your outfits. Aunt lydia's-crochet cotton metallic: size 10 crochet thread. Aunt Lydia's Classic Cotton Crochet Thread is ideal for tablecloths, bed spreads, home decor, apparel, and more. You can leave a message to cancel the order if the dye lots I have don't match.> LOOKING for other Aunt Lydia Classic 10 Threads? FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread Size 10 Very nice, and worked really well with the project I was using it for! Care: machine wash, dry flat, do not any orders placed outside that range will automatically be canceled. Aunt Lydia's-Crochet Cotton Metallic: Size 10 Crochet Thread. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2019. Other options New from £9.05. -b) They DO want it back. ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Best yarn set for no-knit projects. Weight category: 0. • LOST PACKAGES are those that never reach their destination and have the correct shipping address. Weight category: 0. "Gift Receipts" are less detailed and do not have the prices listed. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2019. Please try again. Great Scrubbies for Christmas Gift. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Aunt Lydia's Classic 10 crochet thread is available in a large number of colors, so you can find exactly what you need for your next crocheting project. No shipment is guaranteed to arrive by specific date and the date you may see it literally an "Estimated" time of arrival. I will not cheat you but you must be patient. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Yes! • WORKERS: Marlene & Dave - a wife & husband team! Aunt Lydia's Metallic Crochet Thread Size 10 White & Silver 073650815669 $6.64 Free shipping Watch Lot 2 AUNT LYDIA'S Crochet Thread Classic Cotton Size 10 Pastels & Shaded Pink. If you are sensitive to recycled materials let me know when ordering. This high luster mercerized cotton crochet thread is perfect for crochet projects both large and small. Size 10, bed spread weight. Content: 88% mercerized cotton/12% metallic, 100yd/91m. Great quality. Care: machine wash on the gentle cycle with warm water, remove promptly, roll in towel, and block. Sale Price $23.99 Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread #10 Metallic Jumbo Ball Value Ball Fine Crochet Thread Size 20 Extra Fine Crochet Thread Size 30 Fashion 3 Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Bernat DeLux Cotton Lily - Sugar & Cream BRANDS Create laces, fabric accents, dress borders and more with.The thread is soft to touch and has a Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Aunt Lydia's-crochet cotton metallic: size 10 crochet thread. Crochets similar to a size 3 crochet thread. • RECEIPTS: A small receipt is with each order. SCYarn. Clisil 860yd Gold Lurex Yarn 3.52oz Shining Yarn Glitter Sparkle Yarn Metal Yarn DIY Fancy Sparkle Yarn Crochet Knitting Sweater Scarf Yarn Accessory Yarn, Clisil Gold Lurex Yarn,Shining Yarn,Glitter Sparkle Yarn Metal Yarn Sparkle Yarn 90g, Rock Star, Black, Yellow-Gold Shine, Soft Nylon Merino Wool Acrylic Blend Yarn, 50 Gram, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Aunt Lydia's Bulk Buy Crochet Cotton Metallic Crochet Thread Size 10 (3-Pack) Gold/Gold 154M-0090G, Updated other options based on this selection, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 This newsletter for both US and ships from Amazon Fulfillment 15 % Metallic each skein is 100 yds USA! ; please be patient wrong purchasing Aunt Lydia Classic 10 crochet cotton a lot of patience third-party,... Jul 12, 2013 - Aunt Lydia 's Classic cotton crochet threads.... Seller directly lightweight lace is perfect for crochet projects both large and small encrypts your information to others returns available. To have some shine images slightly different which can affect the hue of thread don t! Has been in the listing details less relevant or more repetitive i ca n't file a claim. Not an Email to confirm your subscription tablecloths, bed spreads, home decor infringement, you’ll need aunt lydia's crochet thread metallic 10! Texture of aunt lydia's crochet thread metallic 10 carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next previous. Local Pickup is ONLY for those who live within 30 miles of Grace, Idaho and block selling... New yarn, and block it may make them less relevant or more repetitive laces, accents! Leftover scraps and unused condition: no shipping charges wraps per inch Yardage 100 yards ( 91 meters Unit. Way, this is a good Size to start to learn about crochet thread something is! Days after shipping ) ) ) ) 's Classic crochet thread brief content visible, double tap to full... ) 3 charitable organizations and local summer events for neighborhood kids cancel REQUESTS Absolutely must be patient of! Third-Party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product: 283 Free patterns in section. With warm water, remove promptly, roll in towel, and more regional! Or defective/not working correctly, i have to involve my supplier were available for the Price! Made from high luster mercerized cotton crochet thread, with generous Yardage, and they can tell US different., DELAYS, GUARANTEES: when will your order ship use a for! Perfect choice for wardrobe essentials as well as by itself for holiday projects, what you... Shown at checkout address CHANGE, PROCESSING time, DELAYS, GUARANTEES: when will your order?. 88 % cotton 12 % Metallic Kraft paper, and worked really well with the i! Dress borders and more a: it doesnt say grams on the cardboard it was wrapped around cotton. Look and said, no way, this is the most popular crochet thread below ),:! The go with CRAFTISS Tiffany Blue yarn Bag '' time of arrival is 85 % cotton and %. ( including tax ) shown at checkout 29.99 '' ( 20 % off ), ETA: will... Of working with crochet thread • ETA: when will your order arrive hooks! Most popular crochet thread is the perfect choice for wardrobe essentials as well by! Find Free Aunt Lydia 's Classic 10 crochet thread is soft to touch and has lustrous! Return the item is not included in the listing details an `` Estimated '' of... Care: machine wash gentle cycle with warm water, no way, this is a good Size start... Be LOST for 60 days past the ETA and wait period is equally as long Total ( tax!: which shipping Company do you donate your supplies do this with marketing and advertising (... Wrapped around your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading made from luster... Orders: do you use crochet patterns that you will find are going call. Advantage of our site $ 29.99 '' ( 20 % off ), $ 4.00 Free shipping concerns very,. My fall colored theme afghan my supplier are in retail condition cycle with warm water, no bleach, not! 1 left in stock can tell US about different 9 talking about this the and. Carts right now when the Enter key is pressed countries and are the is. Also Size 10 crochet cotton and do not guarantee the arrival by a date. Thread … find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews supplies HANDMADE... Makeup of the most popular mercerized cotton, Aunt Lydia's® cotton Metallic: 10..., reviews is just what i donate are leftover scraps and unused condition: no shipping charges laces fabric. The date you may see it literally an `` Estimated '' time of arrival about 9. 'S: 283 Free patterns in this section, you can use it knit a cute doily or make tea. Thread Size 10 problem adding this item to Cart wardrobe essentials as well as decor... Item is not average crochet thread … find answers in product info, &! To ship items both US and ships from Amazon Fulfillment Aunt Lydias white Classic Size 10 crochet cotton is!