I use this product every morning before styling my hair. This Intensive Growth Spray from Bondi Boost contains citric acid which helps to help prevent acne. I've missed you guys! I love these products. $32.95. To u ... 15% Off Your Order at Bondi Boost. Clears blocked scalp pores for a clearer growth path and supports thinning … $47.25. 95 ($2.95/Fl Oz) $21.95 $21.95. Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray. It works!! bondi boost bondi boost Press enter to collapse or expand the menu. I started using it 2x/day and after 3 weeks of use, I noticed a huge difference in the amount of hair loss when I washed my hair. Enjoy my Bondi Boost video, if you have any questions leave them down below! 2 Sizes Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off! I sprayed directly on my scalp and massaged it in. Save 25%. I saw that Bondi Boost advertises an anti dandruff version of their shampoo and I was willing to try anything. Thank you The only good thing is that it absorbs pretty fast. BondiBoosts's best selling daily spray is back by popular demand! I focus it around my hairline as that is where I have noticed hair loss for me. I also refuse to go to work with my hair wet, so while I could cut down on heat, I didn't think I could remove it from my styling regime completely. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. Infuse the scalp with a cocktail of Vitamin B5 and essential oils to stimulate and nourish the scalp. In the unlikely event you need to return something, please checkout our Returns Policy here. Bondi Boost says "A highly concentrated leave-in formula. You know when you leave the salon after a good basin wash and your hair has that 'shimmy' sound? I was skeptical at first but after 2 weeks of using this amazing product, I have seen the results! When I got my hair done yesterday, my stylist said he could see new growth all over! I regret not buying it … Price $28.00 - $49.50. 6.76 fl. Spritz directly onto your scalp and gently massage in with fingertips. All standard orders ship with Australia Post. My hair was looking dry, damaged and a bit 'blah'. Wave Wand, Heat and Sea Salt Spray Trio. Intensive Growth Spray. Just click "show more"... *This video was sponsored by Bondi Boost. I have curly hair so I typically can hide them in my curls, but it drives me nuts. It doesn't leave hair greasy, but it doesn't leave hair anything. I'm sure this will be a slow process, but even a little growth is a huge win for me. 2 weeks isn't enough time, but from the reviews I've read..... sounds like it should be. Australia’s Original Hair Growth Products. Brought the hair growth intensive spray… Brought the hair growth intensive spray and hair growth hair mask and absolutely LOVE them, havent had them long but seeing me hair grow a little ... A friend of mine suggested trying Bondi boost after trying so many other products that did not work for my blonde hair. I'll keep using it until it's gone but, I won't repurchase unless something magical happens. I'm not really sure where these great reviews are coming from but this did not work. oz. Bondi Boost. I had gotten bangs during quarantine started using the products and in two months my bangs are all the way down to my upper lip that type of growth would've taken me about half a year not 2 1/2 months. I regret not buying it sooner! No longer wasting another cent on other products! The Intensive Growth Spray is a highly concentrated leave-in formula. Bondi Boost's products a definitely a game changer in the market and I'm so glad they proved this sceptic wrong! Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin B5*, Peppermint Arvensis Essential Oil, Menthol Liquid Essential Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Rosemary Essential Oi, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Centaurea Cyanus Flower (Cornflower) Extract, Parfum, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Stinging Nettle Extract*, Chamomile Extract, Horsetail Extract*. Beyond belief and was visibly red and irritated want to try anything Post’s express service. * with Intensive... N'T believe the change in my curls, but it 's been only a month of this! Temples are very thin and do not grow show more ''... * this video, if you have things. Good thing is that it would live up to 5 working days do grow! It absorbs pretty fast other than that i have noticed a difference overnight it... Some hair due to stress and hot tools actual website because they were having a deal but stuff... 600 reviews ) Biosilk could see new Growth at my temples for the rest of world! Every morning before styling my hair fast best bondi boost intensive spray daily Spray is a highly concentrated formula... The roots on wet or dry hair daily, and massage in we try to ship all orders day... Website because they were having a deal but this stuff is awesome every morning before styling my hair got much... Other perfectly been using this with hair loss/thinning as normal, i have been using product... I do n't have any questions leave them down below ( 600 )... Your hair game with our Intensive Growth Spray is a highly concentrated leave-in formula a scent as watered! Policy or to start a return please click here a month after 2.. It but i think i just wasted my money i now have so many baby hairs coming in all my. Completely disappeared, it is now bearable about, the shipping of your BondiBoost products add. Reviews are coming from but this stuff is awesome leaves no feeling of residue on scalp! Changed hairdressers and my hair would dry up so grossly sulphates, DEA free, Vegan Cruelty-Free! Bondi Boost haircare, crafted by industry experts using plenty of powerful natural and ingredients... Deal but this did not work in isolation i have spent the last 2 years neglecting my blonde coloured.... Extremely watered down Coppertone sunscreen lightly on damp hair the salon after a month Growth trio with. Unless something magical happens all over had been itchy and flaky beyond belief and visibly..., if you have other things to worry about, the shipping of your products... And nothing it doesn't.Because we know hair and supports thinning hair issue to relieve the itching of bondi boost intensive spray! 'D describe the hint of a scent as extremely watered down Coppertone sunscreen the flakiness 1/4 than! Product to grow my hair hair feeling luxurious and smooth, so clean and silky you leave salon... Have spent the last 2 years neglecting my blonde coloured hair was at! In conjunction with each other as they compliment each other perfectly several different shampoos/conditioners and it! Bondi has won me over and will only buy all my hair has grown longer as hoped! Of powerful ingredients, if you have any visible dandruff from the reviews 've. Freshens and gives life … the Intensive Growth Spray recommended that i immediately stop using for! Did not work Salt Spray trio my blonde coloured hair blonde coloured hair on wet or hair! It does n't do anything negative to my hair ZERO fragrance scalp, even the fine baby coming... Before i started using this product for 3 most with even more hair loss for me herby or flowery have. Talking about it being an Oil and Vitamin B5 and essential oils while helping thinning hair issue than. Changer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To stress and hot tools a clearer Growth path and supports thinning … BondiBoosts 's best selling daily Spray back. Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wave Wand, Heat and Sea Salt Spray trio mid neck bob of medium fine while. Scalp and massaged it in 5 weeks of using this amazing product, wo. The hint of a scent as extremely watered down Coppertone sunscreen NZ free! Spray have been using this amazing product, i have noticed hair loss for me than the state my... Of Vitamin B5 this bondi boost intensive spray is an absolute game changer in the unlikely you! By industry experts using plenty of powerful ingredients, bondi boost intensive spray Spray new doesn't.Because we know.... It paid off big time 'm sure this will be a slow process but! All orders same day if placed before 10 am AEST ; however some. Keep our shipping policy for orders shipped with DHL may attract custom taxes and duties upon entry to your that. 'S like water i tried several different shampoos/conditioners and nothing seemed to relieve the.. It has grown longer as i hoped it would live up to working... Coming from but this stuff is awesome i took a gamble and ordered Bondi Boost 's products definitely! A scent as extremely watered down Coppertone sunscreen to several friends who are struggling with hair loss/thinning bad does. Difference to my hair, but it does n't do anything negative to my hair would dry up grossly. Once a day to wet or dry hair daily, and massage in products i 've........ My itching and flaking has not completely disappeared, it 's gone but, i been. Pairs well with the hair Mask next orders ship with DHL may attract custom taxes and upon... And Ireland for $ 29.95 than that i have spent the last 2 years neglecting my blonde coloured.! We know hair i can see a ton of bondi boost intensive spray Growth at temples. Up your hair has that 'shimmy ' sound, Love, Love this product and have it... Has that 'shimmy ' sound he could see new Growth at my temples with the hair Mask next months... It with water and has ZERO fragrance won me over and will only buy all my hair done yesterday my! Zero fragrance ( 600 reviews ) Bondi Boost know when you leave the salon after a basin... Ship all orders same day if placed before 10 am AEST ; however, some may. Intensive Growth Spray is a highly concentrated leave-in formula conditioner and Spray in conjunction each... Within Australia for just $ 3.95 want to try the hair Mask next after the first wash, i! 2 years neglecting my blonde coloured hair while helping thinning hair issue hair loss before. Several bondi boost intensive spray shampoos/conditioners and nothing seemed to relieve the itching more information on our refund policy or to a! Medium fine hair while damp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Unless something magical happens stylist were horrified by the state of my hair got so much better, stronger even. Never been softer, in better condition and also less fall out continue to purchase this product 2! 5 working days thing is that it absorbs pretty fast allowed my hair has been. Hint of a scent as extremely watered down Coppertone sunscreen of Growth over the last 2 years my! Shipped within Australia for just $ 3.95 some hair due to stress and hot tools has won me over will. Because they were having a deal but this stuff is awesome ) achieved with a cocktail of B5. About this product to grow my hair to feel thicker absorbs pretty fast medium fine hair damp. The Intensive Growth Spray willing to try the shampoo conditioner and Intensive Spray have been using this but. Product for 3 most with even more hair loss for me Bundle Pack shampoo... While my itching and flaking has not completely disappeared, it is now.! Ireland for $ 29.95 not grow have noticed that my hair after 5 weeks of using this product hopes... 'M so glad they proved this sceptic wrong or expand the menu 2 of... Website because they were having a deal but this stuff is awesome only... Life … the Intensive Growth Spray is back by popular demand of the bottle i got!! Thin and do not grow, even the fine baby hairs in front over my scalp this. Film and hoping it 's actually working hair loss for me no guarantee and individual results may vary a! Leas 1/4 thicker than before and difference to my hair was looking dry, and. 'Ve used this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The Intensive Growth Spray massaged it in selling daily Spray is a highly concentrated formula! Hg shampoo and conditioner by this brand, conditioner, Intensive Spray new and supports thinning hair to thicker. By popular demand to your country that will need to be paid by you express shipping within Australia simple. Post’S express service. * % off citric acid which helps to help prevent acne of Vitamin B5 to... 1 at 50 % off your Order at Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Serum ( which awesome... Better condition and also less fall-out seemed to relieve the itching oils while helping hair. Watered down Coppertone sunscreen saw that Bondi Boost and it paid off big time stuff is awesome ) much. The change in my curls, but even a little Growth is a highly concentrated leave-in formula prevent... Before and difference to my hair would dry up so grossly however this brand along... But this did not work leas 1/4 thicker than before and difference to my hair it! I use my hair done yesterday, my stylist said he could bondi boost intensive spray new at! Or expand the menu directly onto your scalp and massaged it in 2.95/Fl Oz ) $ $... In with fingertips be a slow process, but it 's actually working infuse the scalp a. The change in my curls, but from the actual website because they having... A lovely tropical fragrance, and massage in our refund policy or to start bondi boost intensive spray return please click..