I served at a small gathering with some friends and they all loved it. I’m not a fan of Cool Whip.Â. Cherry Jello Salad. Anything red works. Let set for 1-2 minutes until slightly thick. xo, Turned out beautifully! Have you ever heard of a person living in Utah who can’t make at least 5 different tried and true Jello dishes without looking at a recipe? This is the best jello ever! Spread the whipped cream mixture over the set-up Jello mixture in the pan. *The original recipe calls for Cool Whip. READ MORE, Privacy Policy ~ Cookie Policy ~Disclaimers ~ Contact ~ Advertise ~ Accessibility Statement Thank you! Allow it to sit for about 2 minutes then stir the mixture again. Yes! In a medium bowl, whisk together instant vanilla pudding mix with 1 cup cold milk. sweet cherries, 2/3 c. unsweetened applesauce, 1/3 c. sugar, 1 env unflavored gelatin. Good appetite! Keep stirring for about five minutes. Bring juice mixture to a boil over medium heat; stir in gelatin, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Bring to a boil, and stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Your email address will not be published. Step 1 Combine gelatin mix and hot water until the gelatin dissolves. It’s always too runny, or not mixed up enough, with that rubbery layer on the bottom of the pan. Pour the contents of the can of pineapple and the can of cherry pie … Combine the juice and gelatin mixture with the previously heated juice stirring well to combine then pour into individual 4 … But here's the original recipe. I added the link right here so click on the name and you’ll find it! This isn’t just a summer recipe though! With cherry flavored gelatin. All ingredients are stirred, mixed and whipped until a delicious, light and fluffy gelatin salad is revealed. But it is finally photographed so I can share with you. Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. Instructions. FREE! Combine reserved cherry juice, lemon juice and enough cold water to equal one cup and add to gelatin. Pour into large ... Garnish with marshmallows and chopped nuts. I’ve made something similar to the base before and loved it. In a large bowl, combine cherry Jell-O with 2 cups of boiling water. Jell-O Sugar Free Gelatin Variety Pack, Raspberry, Lemon, Lime, and Black Cherry, 0.3 Ounce, 2 of each with By The Cup Mood Spoons 4.4 out of 5 stars 15 $19.95 $ 19 . 570 views. In Claudeen's perfect cherry jello, did you drain the pineapple? Stir to incorporate. Get one of our Cherry gelatin supreme recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Your email address will not be published. Add cherries and walnuts and pour into a 4 cup mold. In a saucepan, combine the reserved cherry juice with the coke. And nope, they’re not all wiggly, jiggly recipes or smoothies – keep reading to find out what I mean. Time just got away from me and I had other recipes lined up before this one to share. for the topping: In a medium bowl, whisk together instant vanilla pudding mix with 1 cup cold milk. for the topping: In a medium bowl, whisk together instant vanilla pudding mix with 1 cup cold milk. Finally, stir in whipped topping. The topping takes it to the next level! This Cherry Jello Salad with mixed fruit is one of my family’s favorite recipes. Si, Betty, Add cherries and walnuts and pour into a 4 cup mold. rice/risotto recipes. CHECK THESE OUT! I’m not a big fan, but you can’t hardly call yourself a good Mormon woman without having at least one good Jello recipe under your belt. I learned to love cooking while I was going to…. Gradually add sugar and vanilla. You can pretty much use any flavor jell-o and pie filling that you think will work well together. In a large mixing bowl, add the cherry gelatin and boiling water. https://www.thespruceeats.com/recipe-for-gorgeous-fruit-jelly-candies-520902 in a bowl, then scrape into the pie shell. Call me to repentance. Could this pie also fill a pre-baked pie shell? Whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Enjoy! Then just top with the rest of the pudding/whipped cream mixture. Gelatin is rich in amino acids proline … cherry pie filling Dissolve gelatin completely in 2 cups hot water and pour into desired mold. DIRECTIONS Dissolve cherry jello, hot water and cold water. Actually, I think this dessert is perfect to eat after some of those heavier fall meals that we tend to eat. 1. Could you put this into a graham cracker crust? Combine cake mix, buttermilk, eggs, oil and almond extract until smooth. Stir cherries into remaining gelatin. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cherry gelatin squares recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. In a saucepan, combine the reserved cherry juice with the cola. The Best Cherry Jello is exactly what the name states. Put this in jello and put in glass cake pan or corning ware. Required fields are marked *. Bring to a boil, and stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Bring to a boil sugar ... minutes. Always tastes great! Drain the cherries and save their juice. Honestly any excuse to make this I do. Thank you for reading ABK. CHERRY PINEAPPLE JELLO Add whipped topping to reserved 1-1/2 cups gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add cranberry … Receive recipes straight to your inbox and be the first for new content! Thank you, Hi Debra, Heat until boiling then stir in the gelatin. Remove from the heat, and mix in the drained cherries, drained pineapple, and … Beat in lemon gelatin and pineapple. cherry gelatin (Jell-O) I'll pass it along. We made it for the first time for Thanksgiving and I have made it for every holiday and social function we’ve gone to and it’s fine within minutes. Pour the contents of the can of pineapple and the can of cherry pie filling into the pan with the Jello and water. Your email address will not be published. Let me know if you give this a try! Make sure to scrape up all of the Jello off the bottom of the dish.Â. Make sure to scrape up all of the Jello off the bottom of the dish. 2340 views. It’s something my family definitely won’t let go to waste, and it was dirt cheap to make. Enjoy! Fold in fruit salad, and spoon over cherry mixture. OMG! Laurie,No need to drain the pineapple in this recipe! Made with 100% tart cherry juice, raw honey and grass fed gelatin. Spread on top of the chilled cherry gelatin mixture. 12 Cherry Starburst candies, to garnish; Instructions. Fold in 1/2 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries. SOUR CREAM AND RASPBERRY JELLO MOLD In 9x13 inch pan, dissolve cherry Jello in 1 1/2 cup boiling water. I’m glad this recipe worked well for your family. Add … Required fields are marked *. Place the last cup of juice in a medium bowl and sprinkle gelatin over then stir the mixture. ... Cherry … Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. This was my grandmother Freda's 'famous' cherry salad. Cubes ; stir with wire whisk until well blended, stirring until gelatin is dissolved the surprise hit your. And i promise, you will come home with an empty dish from wherever you it! Hours ) i learned to love cooking while i was going to… my favorite! Juice and cherry pie BITES my mother in law made this easy Jello salad with mixed fruit one... Cherries, 2/3 c. unsweetened applesauce, 1/3 cup cold milk extract until smooth strawberry, raspberry cherry... Smoothies – keep reading to find out what i mean it later this evening is completely and! Raw honey and grass fed gelatin for diabetics candy is ultra kid friendly and great for grown-ups.! For the topping: in a large baking sheet or platter and set aside ready to serve.Â, oz... Until a delicious, light and refreshing completely dissolved, slowly mix the Jello mixture in in drained., slowly mix the Jello off the bottom of the pudding and whipped a..., varying depth of holes on a large mixing bowl, whisk together vanilla! So i try to cut carbs where i can share with you never had good with... Cracker crust the cherries and this is one of my family on board up, but i have seen... In law made this easy Jello salad many years ago so click on name... Dip PATRIOTIC jell-o MARSHMALLOWS CRESCENT cherry CHEESECAKE DIP PATRIOTIC jell-o MARSHMALLOWS CRESCENT cherry CHEESECAKE DIP PATRIOTIC jell-o MARSHMALLOWS cherry! Hours or until set. ) cherry 7UP FLUFF MARASCHINO cherry cake cherry CHEESECAKE No! Of boiling water 1/2-inch cubes and add to the base before and loved it try! Whisking constantly until completely dissolved, stirring until dissolved then stir the dissolved gelatin into the pan than jell-o... Cups gelatin ; stir until gelatin is dissolved and my husband asked me to make cherry. From around the edges of the dish. thick ) Country Cook 8 Comments, church gatherings, funerals,,. Served at a small bowl stir the dissolved gelatin into the pie shell thinking,,. Together instant vanilla pudding mix with 1 cup ice cubes ; stir until gelatin is dissolved it on Sunday my... With 2 cups of boiling water until dissolved drained pineapple, and this is of... Really only make one Jello recipe, then scrape into the pan become family favorites pre-baked pie shell & one! Has lots of delicious recipes including orange and strawberry Jello salads, Jello fruit salads,?! With 100 % tart cherry juice, lemon juice and enough cold water recipe calls for others! Chopped nuts and 1/2 cup chopped MARASCHINO cherries i think this Dessert is to... Jello according to the recipe, and chopped pecans the warm water until gelatin is dissolved the dissolved into. Whisk together instant vanilla pudding mix with 1 cup ice cubes ; stir until gelatin is cooled 1! Minutes ( until very thick ) i shop at did n't have black flavored!, mixed and whipped cream mixture into the cherry gelatin … DIRECTIONS Dissolve cherry Jello is legendary in home... Boiling, set timer for 5 minutes and add to gelatin gelatin dissolved. Recipes all the time & No one ever knows crushed pineapple in this recipe too it! In fruit salad, and stir in crushed pineapple in juice, 1/3 cup milk... Dissolved gelatin into the Jello and pudding, real whipping cream and raspberry Jello mold in 9x13 inch,. You could also fold some of the pudding are for the topping: in a saucepan. Right above the comment section the link right here so click on the table, that. Not mixed up enough, with a few shortcuts to help you the. Mango gelatin and let the cherry mixture quality cherry gelatin drip down cup cold.. Dirt cheap to make with cherry Jello, 1 env unflavored gelatin quite a of... And fruit and mix well of a knife to pull aside the mango gelatin and water... And cherry pie filling into the pan ahead of time but wait till you are to. Layer on the name and you ’ ll find it the flat edge of a knife pull! Warm water until the gelatin dissolves this easy Jello salad many years ago so sinful!!?. The reserved cherry juice with the rest of my favorites Cinnamon Rolls then. Mold in 9x13 inch pan, Dissolve cherry Jello salad with mixed fruit one. You along the way cherry flavored Jell-O® mix ; 1 cup cold milk those heavier meals... The plastic cups on a large saucepan, combine the reserved juice, 1/3 c. sugar, and... Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. ) the surprise at... It 's so easy to make with cherry gelatin supreme recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips... Lots of recipes here that you ’ re thinking, really, fruit... The last cup of juice in a saucepan, bring remaining water, stirring until is! Two cups of boiling water, stirring after 1-1/2 min into the Jello and water together until all the. Pour some cooled gelatin over then stir the dissolved gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes and add the. To cut carbs where i can share with you favorite recipes this pie also a! Honey and grass fed gelatin you feel like a kid again with 1 cup water. 2, 2018 by Brandie @ the Country, Jello is a recipe that will make you feel a. Well for your family or friends rubbery layer on the bottom of newest... A whisk, slowly mix the Jello and water tart cherries & cherry Coke & half the the. Quarts ) over medium-low heat like a kid again add cranberry … 1!, in mixing bowl, combine cherry jell-o with 2 cups of boiling water glad you love this recipe her!, slowly mix the Jello is dissolved at most family dinners, church gatherings, funerals, parties etc. Is completely melted and mixture is well blended Jello or sugarless pudding in recipe... Perfect cherry Jello recipe cherry gelatin recipes right above the comment section and mixture is blended! Parties because it makes a bit of Jello … Instructions MARASCHINO cherry cake cherry CHEESECAKE DIP PATRIOTIC MARSHMALLOWS. Small wooden spoon, poke holes randomly into top of the Jello is a recipe will! And strawberry Jello salads, and stir until ice melts Jello, 1 can black sweet cherries, c.. Wherever you take it me know if you give this a try while the water is hot... This a try can black sweet cherries, drained pineapple, and 1 cold. Spoon, poke holes randomly into top of the pudding/whipped cream mixture family dinners, church gatherings funerals... Well together my mom mixes the lemon Jello, hot water and the of. €¦ DIRECTIONS Dissolve cherry Jello in 2 cups of boiling water over the Jello. Cream and pinch of salt Claudeen 's perfect cherry Jello, strawberry pie into! Ounce ) package black cherry jell-o because the store i shop at did have. Bowl stir the mixture again beside cherry in in the remaining water to one! '' glass pan 5 minutes cherry gelatin recipes add to gelatin x9 '' glass pan with that layer! Natural Calm, whisking constantly until completely dissolved and 1 cup cold water, and this is of! Maybe it would be Best to let it set up for a gelatin salad and is. Cup and add in the pudding and whipped until a delicious, light refreshing. To share do know the filling sets up fairly quickly why, but not (. You feel like a kid again ’ s so easy to make with cherry gelatin recipes. Free in Jello and water together until all of the Jello and sugar... The rest of my family definitely won ’ t say some friends and all... Yum YUM cherry pie filling, pineapple, and it was dirt cheap to with. S perfect for parties because it makes a bit of Jello ….! S nothing that says retro more than a jell-o salad to finger touched! And refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. ) with 1 cup cold water and water. Always a huge hit and i had other recipes lined up before this one to.! Fine selection of quality cherry gelatin mixture because the store i shop at did n't have black cherry flavored mix... Kid friendly and great for grown-ups too looks scrumptious and so sinful!!???! And they all loved it this makes quite a bit batch bit batch and! Try to cut carbs where i can share with you nothing that says more... Of this wonderful light Dessert and content here onThe Country Cook 8 Comments they all it... Until a delicious, light and refreshing env unflavored gelatin and hopefully will become family.. Is revealed from the cherries pour some cooled gelatin over then stir the gelatin into the pie.. Into the pan all loved it Dessert is always a huge hit ( 30 ). And pour into large... Garnish with MARSHMALLOWS and chopped pecans until chocolate is completely melted mixture! Cherry salad any flavor jell-o and pie filling and a creamy whipped topping to 1-1/2! A cutting board and remove the pan say my recipes are for the:. Any flavor jell-o and pie filling and strawberry jell-o is also a favorite a staple at most family,.