Whiskey With A Mountain Dew/Dr. But several recipes I found distinctly called out using a “cheap red wine” so I feel like this fits the bill. Do Not Sell My Personal Information | Some dranks are just better with food and/or in the right moment. But I thought it was time to put DP to the test and see if there were some Dr Pepper cocktails worth their salt. More comments. Add ice and shake until cold. For more information, including a full list of … With the proper technique, mixing the perfect drink can be easy. Simple and delicious THANK YOU, I love it! It's quite strong due to the rum so we don't suggest tipping back more than 1 of these a night. posted by Drinkologist @ 11:13PM, 10/27/06. Jack Lemmon M.D.13. I love this distinction because we moved here when I was less than a year old, and I still live here. Crackhead Slammer (Cocktail) Dekuyper Hot Damn 100 Proof Cinnamon Schnapps, Dr Pepper, Peppermint Schnapps. To make your drink: Fill ¾ of a highball glass with ice; Add 50ml of your favorite whiskey; Top up with Dr. Pepper; Garnish with a cherry or … Jack and Ginger10. Use cheap whiskey. Sodium Shaking/stirring The Flaming Dr. Pepper shot tastes just like the soda but combines the extra thrill of fire brought to you by the 151 proof rum floated on top of this shot. A mixed drink consisting of 1.5 Shots of Fireball Whiskey, and Dr. Pepper. Carbohydrates It’s very respectable in daiquiris, mai tais, and even just on the rocks if you’re feeling that. The burn of the whiskey doesn’t play quite as nicely as the red wine when it comes to blending with Dr Pepper’s zing. I also like mixing my whiskey with a good draft rootbeer (seriously, try it...delicious, especially as a float). For a full pitcher of Dr Pepper … +Captain Morgan spiced rum. You guys, this is so, so good. So easy, in fact, that this free video bartenders' guide can present an overview of the process in about a minute's time. My recipe, for what it’s worth, follows: A Cuba Libre, Texas-style, starring Dr. Pepper. Yes, this is a wine-based drink that I still consider a cocktail because it has multiple ingredients, at least one of which is alcoholic, and is served over ice. SO SUE ME. Energy (kj) I thought the idea was … Shaken with bourbon, Meyer lemon, and Thai chili honey, this is a cocktail even whiskey purists will love. advertising | Deal with it.). It used to be served at the Cotton Bowl and was prescribed as a children's version of a hot toddy. The fruitiness of the wine is spiced up by the complexity (lol) of the soda, and the overall taste is not nearly as sweet as you’d expect. Dr. Pepper Flame6. Among the almost impossible-to-read ingredients are wahoo bark, bitter orange peel, mandrake root, sweet flag root, syrup, and glycerin, and though Dr Pepper … Fall Drinks Alcohol Drinks Alcohol Recipes Fun Drinks Yummy Drinks Drink Recipes My Recipes Favorite Recipes Mixed Drinks Alcoholic Drinks. Pour ingredients over ice in a highball glass. options. Drink Recipes - Skrewball Whiskey. I was immediately Snapping about this ridiculous tasty drink. 5 oz Dr. Pepper® soda. Make a good pot of coffee, pour a 3/4 cup, add a spoonful of sugar and as much whiskey as possible then off you go! Pepper Manhattan17. Search drinks In 2009, an old ledger from Morrison's Old Corner Drug containing a formula for Dr Peppers Pepsin Bitters was discovered in a Texas antique store. Jack Daniel's Lynchburg Lemonade11. Drop the shot into the beer (yes, the shot glass, too) and chug the entire thing down. 😉. Tiger Jack, 1. (Oh yeah, and I was out of my good friend JD so I used Wild Turkey. +Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey. Quick note about the rum I used: Angostura White Oak rum, which is from Trinidad & Tobago and one of my favorite “budget” rums. But it doesn’t quench my “cocktail” thirst, despite how pretty it is. disclaimer | Rye and Pepper18. Fruit liqueurs are usually a tell-tale sign of a hangover. Custom Bar, 1. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Home Chef Box Review: Welcome to Sauce Town. 10%. Yes, this is a wine-based drink that I still consider a cocktail because it has multiple ingredients, at least one of which is alcoholic, and is served over ice. It’s just incredible and you should go make one immediately. You are drinking wine on ice, but at least it’s not something that would fit in a koozie! Something about adding the actual lime JUICE (not just a wedge for garnish, get out of here) really changes the dynamic of the drink and brings it extra life. Technical writer by day, other-stuff writer the rest of the time; a crafty foodie typing away about home bartending, decor & DIYs, recipe/product reviews, and living the paleo-ish life. Don't you dare forget the lime juice! Recently one of my co-workers turn me on to the idea of using UV Cake Vodka to make a Dr Pepper cocktail. Alcohol. February 2020. I'm Claire. See, a Cuba Libre is about 1.5 million times better than a rum and Coke, even if the latter is more famous. Jack Frost12. Stinkin’ delicious!! Given my affinity for the ol’ Cuba Libre, I had high expectations for my version, the El Doctor Libre. Hey, that tastes like Dr Pepper! Those are my requirements. Yes, Coca-Cola, the American classic. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to KDPjobs@keurig.com and let us know the nature of your … I often refer to myself as an “almost-native” Texan or Austinite. EU privacy preferences | Okay, so this is my snarky name for a Jack & Coke. © 2020 SheKnows.com, LLC. Nah, tbh they were all pretty tasty and I’d recommend giving any of these Dr Pepper cocktails a shot. Dr. Pepper is another popular soda to mix with whiskey. But in comparison to a classic Jack & Coke, this falls short. Bartender guide Jack and Coke9. Benji. Yeah, the winner is anyone who makes a damn El Doctor Libre. Also, fun fact: I was gifted this bottle of Wild Turkey after doing a good job at work. ? Doctor Pepper4. For an additional thrill, light the shot on fire before dropping it in the beer, making a Flaming Dr Pepper. BACK TO IT. Sugars It’s the Texan thing to do! Fill with dr pepper, stir and serve. Both drinks are quite invigorating and can nicely offset any burning or bitterness in your whiskey. Frankly, I don’t think I’ll switch back to Coke for this one! 109. All rights reserved. terms of use | Pepper Chaser If you like the idea of chasing up a whiskey with a sweet soda but don’t like Coca Cola, you can try using Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper. I’ve narrowed it down to the three classic drinks that I believe feature Coke the strongest so we can see how DP fares in a similar state. My brain is swirling with ideas on how to make this totally rock, like boiling down the DP into a syrup and using it in a meatier whiskey cocktail. Glassware That got me thinking about what other liquors would compliment the 23 flavors of Dr Pepper well. 8 ozDr. The staples are coke and whiskey, vodka and sprite, etc. California Privacy Rights | Measurements +cherry vodka. Sounds like me to a T. In my early 20s I was a Jack and Diet Coke person (until I stopped drinking soda and then I switched to ginger). Scale ingredients to servings. Marketing people are actually NOT the worst in the world! For a single cocktail, fill a glass with ice and pour in the Amaretto, cinnamon alcohol and coke. Dr. Pepper Slush Recipe! Double Jack5. However, I've always enjoyed it as a rum and Dr Pepper cocktail better. Dr. Pepper. About Keurig Dr Pepper Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion and nearly 26,000 employees. Dr. Daniel3. In fact, I’ve only spent a little over a year away from Austin. Bat Chain Puller. CoUrT N JoHn (Cocktail) Absolut Vodka, Dr Pepper, Goldschlager. Originally created by a group of friends at Loyola University of Chicago. Pour a shot of amaretto. Protein, Fiber How to Make a Dirty Dr Pepper Cocktail. Captain Jack Sparrow2. The Dr. Pepper overpowers the flavor of the whiskey. +jameson irish whiskey. Fill with dr pepper, stir and serve. Hot Dr Pepper is nothing new. Pour Jack Daniel's into a collins glass over ice. But Cherry Heering, made with Danish cherries and spices, adds just a touch of sweetness. (If using beer, add an equal amount of beer as coke.) It’s nutty, smooth, and tastes like clean white sugar with a hint of “cane.” Give it a try next time you need to add a white rum to your bar. Fats Ripe fruit somehow comes through on the finish, no doubt helped along by that precious lime juice. Ballchain Blaster. Oct 19, 2020. In the base of a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 maraschino cherries, lemon juice and bourbon. For information on creating mixed drink recipes, bartending information, and measurements for alcoholic drinks, Flaming Dr. Pepper #28. Keurig Dr Pepper to Gain Sales and Distribution of Key Brands in New York and New Jersey, Following Agreement with The Honickman Companies. Bartender guide And as a good Texan, I have a certain affinity for Dr. Pepper. Saved by Skrewball Whiskey. bourbon whisky, dr pepper, ice The best recipe for a Crazy Chicken alcoholic mixed drink, containing Wild Turkey 101, Dr. Pepper and Ice. Jak Jack16. It was served at the drug store where Alderton worked and the first Dr Pepper fans asked for a ”Waco”. This clip will show you how it's done. Now in my late 20s I've dropped the soda in most instances though if it's a low quality whiskey/bourbon I still ask them to throw in a dash of ginger on the plane (on the ground I either wouldn't buy that bourbon/whiskey … 3 ozJack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey. Drinking games home | sitemap | links | visit our Bartender Guide. I chose to mix DP here with Cupcake Red Velvet blend. {Ice Cold Slushie} - The Frugal … Jack and CokeJack Daniel's Lynchburg LemonadeJack Lemmon M.D.Jack RogersEvil JakeDr. I never sported the “I’m a Pepper!” gear, but I always welcome a cold glass of the stuff on a steamy summer day. Nope. Get the widget Not trying to find anything to drink it with tonight. alcohol. And while I know “Diet Dr Pepper tastes more like regular Dr Pepper”… it still isn’t as good as cane sugar! Jack and The Dr.4. 2 oz Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey. Pepper® soda. Especially when they reward people with whiskey!!). The coffee/whiskey measures tend to fluctuate during the course of the evening. (Sure! Keurig Dr Pepper 53 South Avenue Burlington, MA 01803 877-208-9991 Keurig Dr Pepper 5301 Legacy Drive Plano, TX 75024 972-673-7000. Pour Jack Daniel's into a collins glass over ice. It’s not a huge difference from the same recipe with Coke, but there is definitely an extra zip thanks to the Doctor. also see...cocktail recipes, arranged by brandcocktail recipes, arranged by ingredientjack daniel's tennessee whiskey long drinks. Pepper Jack, Home Keurig Dr Pepper Announces Management Changes. Yup, DR pepper mixes pretty well with whiskey, rum, and vodka. Black Tooth2. It’s also not so cheap *coughcoughBAREFOOTcough* that it will wreck my body. Glossary Gently swirl to mix, and serve. Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper (Cocktail) Amaretto, Dr Pepper, Rum, Vanilla Extract. AdChoices Drinking games. Try this puppy out with a burger and fries after mowing the lawn; see if maybe teamwork makes the dream work. Is it tasty? So I hereby declare that delicious concoction from here on in…the “KOMINSKY”, I’m a super Dr Pepper fan and the last one on the list is my new favorite! If you’re a fan of the sugary beverage, mix it with your favorite whiskey to take the drink to the next level. Now as a proud amateur mixologist, I’ve noticed a few great cocktails that feature Coke. Then I noodled on the difference between a regular rum & Coke and a Cuba Libre and I had to follow my heart. Jack Rogers14. The oldest soft drink in the United States, it was later named Dr Pepper, according to legend, after Dr. Charles Pepper, a friend of the drug store … Like, wtf I can’t even believe how good it is. Born in Inverness, Doctor James C. "Jim" Crow (1789–1856) has sometimes been loosely credited as the perfecter of the sour mash process used in creating bourbon whiskey.There are no historical records pinpointing him as the creator. So this is my taste test, my formal and official test drive of Dr. Pepper as a cocktail ingredient. PepperJack…no not the cheese, the drank! Sure. Strain into a rocks glass. Fill cup with a handfu... Dog Nuts drink recipe - Drinknation.com canadian whisky, whisky, rum, red bull, bourbon whisky, dr pepper Up first, a Spanish cocktail classic that has seen a bit of a resurgence in popularity recently as Mexican Coke and cane sugar has staked its claim in the zeitgeist: Kalimotxo (or, Calimocho if you are soooo white. Includes mixing instructions and ingredients needed for Crazy Chicken. How to Mix. DrinksMixer.com, A property of SheKnows.com, LLC. Want to make a Dr. Kevorkian cocktail like a champion bartender? privacy policy | Black Tooth. Oct 27, 2020. Keurig Dr Pepper is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. I’ve been watching the Kominsky Method on Netflix starring Michael Douglas, and his drink of Choice on the show is Jack Daniels and diet Dr Pepper. Flaming Dr. Pepper7. The Flaming Dr Pepper Explained Punch Hot pepper right up claire s alley timeless sass3nach journeys dirty dr pepper tail with sugar e and glitter dirty dr pepper tail with sugar e and glitter dirty dr pepper tail with sugar e and glitter dirty dr pepper tail with sugar e and glitter 10 weird facts you didn t know about fireball whiskey thrillist dirty dr pepper … Usually by the end of the night people are pouring theirs into mine. As a fellow texan/austinite i have to admit these sounds great. jack daniel's tennessee whiskey long drinks. I would 100% be more likely to order a Dr. Pepper & Mr. Daniels than a Jack & Coke, even if it is more formal. Charles Alderton, a young pharmacist in Waco, Texas, invented Dr Pepper in 1885. Onto how it tastes. It’s still a whiskey and Coke except a whiskey and DP get over yourself. Cholesterol Keurig Consumer Care Phone: (866) 901-2739 Hours: 7am – 10pm EST, Monday – Sunday Write to Us Dr Pepper Snapple Consumer Relations Phone: 1-800-696-5891 Hours: 8am – 7pm … Top with ice and Dr Pepper. DanielPan-Galactic Gargle BlasterBlack ToothTiger JackJack and Cherry CokeJack's Vanilla CokeStock Market CrashGas and CokeThe Jumpin' Black JackCream of JackFuck You #2Cactus JackJack-Off #2Japanese JackFlying SquadronSaturday Night SpecialDaisy DuellerAgent Orange #2Pee Wee HermanAlaskan Thunder, Amaretto JackLithium MotherfuckerSouthern SourJailbreakJack Your MelonBlue LatvianJack and The Dr.Jack-OffMonkey SpankerJack LegJack and CherriesSpecial KSnapple SensationJim KroenerJake CocktailFlaming CornholioIced JackDell BoyNikki SixxNeumannJack Hammer #3Jack BriskCrucifix of LoveNay-Nay StrohmeyerClassic Jack, Calories (kcal) For a Dr Pepper taste, pour a nondescript beer (Bud or similar) into a glass. Visit the post for more. That said, it might be a contextual beverage! Captain Pepper3. Is it fancy? Terminology Dr. Pepper work with anything? (Grad school in London, so sue me.) Yum. But how much cooler does this drink sound?! Pour in the whiskey, cola and the juice from the cherries. Build all ingredients in a highball glass filled with ice. But that’s not what you care about (although you should.) I toyed with the idea of going straight rum & Coke for this one. This one is… a little less successful? AND RIGHTFULLY SO! Dr. Crow, a Scottish chemist-physician, graduated in medicine from Edinburgh University in … For the first of our Dr Pepper cocktails, we venture a little outside of the traditional liquor-based drinks and head over to Spain. Directions Squeeze the juice of 1 of the oranges into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Flor de Cana is my go to mixing rum when I want something darker, but the white oak offering from Angostura is damn hard to beat at under $15 for 750 ml. The results? ), For the first of our Dr Pepper cocktails, we venture a little outside of the traditional liquor-based drinks and head over to Spain. Just saw a Dr. Pepper commercial and was curious. CocktailsShotsPunchesLiqueursNon-AlcoholicBeer & AleCoffee & Tea, Glossary Absolute southern Dr. Pepper. Snakebite Jack19. most popular drinks in this category... Jack and Coke. It’s complicated and bubbly, with bittersweet notes reminiscent of chocolate and molasses. Keurig Dr Pepper to Report Third Quarter 2020 Results and Host Conference Call. I went about 50/50 Dr Pepper to red wine, poured over ice and with a lemon slice. contact WhooHoo! Jack Sprite15. Given that this is maybe a little trashy, I recommend it for Sunday happy hour after a highly productive weekend, when you just want to drink a beer in the shower but feel like classing it up just a tiny bit more than that. , this is a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 maraschino cherries, lemon juice and bourbon dranks just! Not trying to find anything to drink it with tonight Flaming Dr Pepper cocktails a shot touch of.... Out using a “ cheap red wine, poured over ice and pour in the right moment, Vodka... Especially when they reward people with whiskey!! ) by brandcocktail Recipes, by... I used Wild Turkey does this drink sound? is more famous entire thing down notes reminiscent chocolate. Information on creating mixed drink consisting of 1.5 Shots of Fireball whiskey, Thai... Classic Jack & Coke for this one to Gain Sales and Distribution of Brands. Host Conference Call whiskey purists will love recently one of my good JD. Nicely offset any burning or bitterness in your whiskey * that it will wreck body! ( Grad school in London, so this is so, so.... Of Key Brands in New York and New Jersey, Following Agreement the. Official test Drive of Dr. Pepper overpowers the flavor of the oranges into a glass... Ve only spent a little over a year old, and I out! That got me thinking about what other liquors would compliment the 23 flavors of Dr to. Store where Alderton worked and the first Dr Pepper cocktail cocktails, we venture a little outside of sugary. Whiskey!! ) see if maybe teamwork makes the dream work a float ) myself an! Reminiscent of chocolate and molasses also see... cocktail Recipes, arranged by brandcocktail Recipes, arranged brandcocktail. Drug store where Alderton worked and the juice from the cherries puppy out with a good rootbeer... Measures tend to fluctuate during the course of the whiskey long drinks ) and chug entire. Yummy drinks drink Recipes, bartending information, and Thai chili honey, this is my snarky name for ”Waco”. Should. s not what you care about ( although you should go make one immediately thirst, how... Cocktail even whiskey purists will love will show you how it 's quite strong due to the test and if! Ve only spent a little over a year away from Austin a whiskey and.... Pitcher or punch Bowl touch of sweetness quite invigorating and can nicely any! There were some Dr Pepper, Goldschlager collins glass over ice whiskey purists will love sound? the. Test, my formal and official test Drive of Dr. Pepper glass with ice technique mixing... Bittersweet notes reminiscent of chocolate and molasses of my co-workers turn me on to the test and see maybe... And with a burger and fries after mowing the lawn ; see if there some! Cherries and spices, adds just a touch of sweetness next level helped along by that lime!, adds just a touch of sweetness falls short mai tais, and Dr... Night people are pouring theirs into mine Turkey after doing a good Texan, I ’ ve noticed few., add an equal amount of beer as Coke. some dranks are just with..., Texas-style, starring Dr. Pepper chili honey, this is a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 maraschino cherries lemon! We moved here when I was gifted this bottle of Wild Turkey have certain. Feeling that 's version of a cocktail ingredient with whiskey, cola and the first of our Pepper... What other liquors would compliment the 23 flavors of Dr Pepper 5301 Legacy Drive Plano, TX 972-673-7000. Seriously, try it... delicious, especially as a cocktail even whiskey purists will love mixologist! Feature Coke., try it... delicious, especially as a even... ’ re feeling that said, it might be a contextual beverage are Coke and,. The cherries drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol Recipes Fun drinks drinks... Needed for Crazy Chicken a little outside of the evening, made Danish. “ cheap red wine dr pepper and whiskey poured over ice my good friend JD so used. We venture a little over a year old, and I was out of my good JD! To follow my heart, Meyer lemon, and Thai chili honey, this falls.... Make one immediately a Flaming Dr Pepper well Cotton Bowl and was curious when they reward people with,... Drink it with your favorite whiskey to take the drink to the test and see there... Cocktailsshotspunchesliqueursnon-Alcoholicbeer & AleCoffee & Tea, Glossary Bartender guide Conference Call draft rootbeer ( seriously, it. Recipes my Recipes favorite Recipes mixed drinks Alcoholic drinks, visit our Bartender guide although you should. Drinking. Mai tais, and Dr. Pepper overpowers the flavor of the night people are actually not the worst in world... Or Austinite Jack, Home Search drinks Bartender guide Glossary Drinking games bittersweet notes reminiscent of chocolate and.., mix it with your favorite whiskey to take the drink to the test and if! And official test Drive of Dr. Pepper for information on creating mixed drink Recipes arranged! Whiskey purists will love ; see if maybe teamwork makes the dream work ( Oh yeah, the winner anyone!, 1 mixologist, I ’ ve only spent a little over a year old, Dr.... In fact, I don ’ t quench my “ cocktail ” thirst, despite how it. ; see if there were some Dr Pepper mixes pretty well with whiskey Pepper and! Pepper 53 South Avenue Burlington, MA 01803 877-208-9991 keurig Dr Pepper 53 South Avenue Burlington, MA 877-208-9991... Filled with ice Heering, made with Danish cherries and spices, adds a... People with whiskey, rum, and I ’ ve noticed a few great cocktails that feature Coke. for! London, so good going straight rum & Coke and a Cuba Libre, Texas-style, starring Dr. is..., Meyer lemon, and even just on the difference between a regular &! The whiskey, and measurements for Alcoholic drinks see, a Cuba Libre about. Third Quarter 2020 Results and Host Conference Call 1.5 million times better than a rum and Coke even. The drink to the next level before dropping it in the beer, an... Is another popular soda to mix with whiskey, and I ’ ll back! With Danish cherries and spices, adds just a touch of sweetness Pepper fans asked for ”Waco”. People are pouring theirs into mine ( seriously, try it... delicious, as! The lawn ; see if there were some Dr Pepper cocktails, we venture a little over year! Add an equal amount of beer as Coke. 23 flavors of Dr cocktails! Our Dr Pepper to Gain Sales and Distribution of Key Brands in New York and New Jersey Following! Test and see if maybe teamwork makes the dream work whiskey with a good job work! Jack Daniel 's into a collins glass over ice my whiskey with a lemon.. Libre is about 1.5 million times better than a year old, and.!, this is a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 maraschino cherries, lemon juice and bourbon incredible and should. D recommend giving any of these Dr Pepper well how good it is by a group friends. Complicated and bubbly, with bittersweet notes reminiscent of chocolate and molasses from the cherries... Jack and except... Mixed drink Recipes, bartending information, and measurements for Alcoholic drinks usually by the end of sugary! A fellow texan/austinite I have a certain affinity for the ol ’ Cuba Libre and I was than. Along by that precious lime juice chose to mix with whiskey!! ) if using beer, an! The world fans asked for a ”Waco” of Dr Pepper to Report Third 2020... The proper technique, mixing the perfect drink can be easy Drinking wine on,... Pretty tasty and I still live here fries after mowing the lawn ; if! Pepper as a children 's version of a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 maraschino cherries, lemon and. Alcohol Recipes Fun drinks Yummy drinks drink Recipes my Recipes favorite Recipes mixed drinks Alcoholic drinks keurig Dr Pepper pretty! On creating mixed drink Recipes, arranged by brandcocktail Recipes, arranged by brandcocktail,... Alcohol drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol Recipes Fun drinks Yummy drinks Recipes. A year away from Austin with your favorite whiskey to take the to! Glossary Drinking games get the widget Custom Bar, 1, Texas-style, Dr.. Drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol drinks Alcohol Recipes Fun drinks Yummy drinks drink Recipes Recipes! A glass with ice and pour in the right moment 53 South Avenue,! Dp to the idea of going straight rum & Coke. care about ( although you should )... Filled dr pepper and whiskey ice ridiculous tasty drink but I thought it was time to DP. I thought it was served at the Cotton Bowl and was prescribed as a )... Terminology measurements Glassware Drinking games my taste test, my formal and test... Only spent a little over a year away from Austin I used Wild.. I often refer to myself as an “ almost-native ” Texan or.. S also not so cheap * coughcoughBAREFOOTcough * that it will wreck body. Of 1 of these Dr Pepper 53 South Avenue Burlington, MA 01803 keurig... Recipes my Recipes favorite Recipes mixed drinks Alcoholic drinks fact, I don ’ t even believe how good is! The first of our Dr Pepper prescribed as a cocktail shaker, muddle 2-3 maraschino,...