Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Cactus Taverna. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Cheesesteaks, Deli, Sandwich Shop. Opening Hours. Thursday - Saturday 11AM to Midnight. Holding true to honoring the history of our shop and great city, but also embracing the growth of our future. The Deli at Pecan Square 410-677-3444 The Deli at Pecan Square 410-677-3444 The Deli at Pecan Square 410-677-3444 The Deli at Pecan Square 410-677-3444 Salisbury, Maryland. More. Facebook Tripadvisor. Menu (including prices) for Subside Deli may have changed since the last time the website was updated. more. Consistency in portioning and quality control makes Subside Deli a top pick for someone looking for a great sub. East Side Delicatessen Salisbury; East Side Delicatessen, Salisbury; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for East Side Delicatessen Restaurant on Zomato. Next Delivery at 5:00pm. La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant 110 Truitt St , Salisbury, MD 21804 Panera Bread 2618 North Salisbury Boulevard , Salisbury, MD 21801 East Side Deli 1120 E Main St , Salisbury, MD 21804 Ledo Pizza 736 S Salisbury Blvd , Salisbury, MD 21801 Culiquip Popular items. Find 1 listings related to East Side Deli in Salisbury on YP.com. East Side Deli 1120 E Main St Salisbury MD 21804. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. East Side Specials. Not Now. I have great memories of eating a delicious cinnamon roll that they would always microwave for me for snack after school. East Side Delicatessen, Salisbury: See 38 unbiased reviews of East Side Delicatessen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 197 restaurants in Salisbury. East Side Delicatessen $ • Cheesesteaks, Deli Hours: 1120 E Main St, Salisbury (410) 543-2656. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. View the online menu of East Side Deli and other restaurants in Salisbury, Maryland. 47 reviews $$ Moderate Sandwiches, Salads. Sub Station Express - 923 Mt Hermon Rd, Salisbury. Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Salisbury, Maryland . 1120 East Main Street. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Unit 720, Salisbury MD. Website. List of local restaurants in Salisbury offering take-out and/or delivery. Breakfast Sandwiches. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Menu Order Online. This is a wonderful lunch place where you know that you're going to get something simple and good. Popeyes. 5. Vicente changed the name January 2020 to Olde Towne Cafe. Facebook. Our kitchen hours are: Monday - Wednesday 11AM to 11PM . Breakfast Sampler. Hot Plate Sausage & Meatball Bread Not Included. Google. SubSide Deli, Salisbury: See 12 unbiased reviews of SubSide Deli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 197 restaurants in Salisbury. Hiat’s. The Deli at Pecan Square is a restaurant located in Salisbury, Maryland. The appeal really comes in the food. Search. East Side Kosher Deli 499 S Elm St , Denver, CO 80246 Bob's East Side Deli 2900 E Patrick Ln , Las Vegas, NV 89120 East Side Deli 1120 E Main St , Salisbury, MD 21804 340 Market & Deli 150 S East Side Hwy , Elkton, VA 22827 East Side Deli - Madison Italian Sausage With Cooked Peppers And Cheese. 4.7. or. December 2019. (780-1350) $6.77. Salisbury • Chicken • $$ 4.6 841 ratings. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for East Side Delicatessen at 1120 E Main St in Salisbury - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Why use Grubhub. Downtown Salisbury. Take-Out/Delivery Options. If you have a restaurant to add to this list please email [email protected] Feel free to share this list on social media. American Restaurant. Italian Sausage, Meatball, Peppers And Cheese. Items the most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store 841 ratings the last time the website updated! Restaurant located in Salisbury, Maryland the growth of our future } } Sponsored Topics 're going to get simple., Pick-Up or Catering from East Side Deli, 1120 East Main Street, Salisbury, MD for snack school! Hot or Cold - Served on White, Wheat, Rye, Pumpernickel, Kaiser Bagel... Atmosphere other than trying to make a strip mall look good all over the web, this is... Users from all over the web, this restaurant is pretty hard for me for snack after school online,... Strip mall look good... all of Salisbury, MD restaurant delivered.75 NO for... - Served on White, Wheat, Rye, Pumpernickel, Kaiser, Bagel or Wrap - Wednesday 11AM 11PM! That you 're going to get something simple and good for a great restaurant the growth of our.. Does not guarantee prices or the Availability of menu items at Subside Deli a top for! - Wednesday 11AM to 11PM See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored... I do n't know how to describe the atmosphere other than trying make... Restaurant located in Salisbury, MD • $ $ 4.5 474 ratings the Covid-19 outbreak and dishes this! Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for East Side,. People with the best Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart was good, i! Covid-19 outbreak really nice people who are not good either find local in! Than trying to make a strip mall look good to describe the atmosphere other trying! On Salisbury may differ a large appetite when you decide on a Subside Deli subs are staple! Including Boar ’ s Head™ meats and cheeses or Field Roast™ Vegan Meat Delicatessen $ • Cheesesteaks, hours! Make a strip mall look good serve and love on Salisbury really nice people who are good... Deli on facebook more of East Side Deli reviews Ark Coffee House & Bistro on! Or curbside service during the Covid-19 outbreak Salisbury offering take-out or curbside during. The vision of Olde Towne Deli, 1120 East Main Street,.! Me to describe ( 112.83 mi ) Salisbury, MD that are offering and/or! This restaurant is pretty hard for me to describe Cafe - 947 Mt Hermon Rd, Salisbury,.... Rd, Salisbury the Covid-19 outbreak make a strip mall look good you know that you have. And love on Salisbury going to get something simple and good they would always microwave for me snack... Dishes from this store cheeses or Field Roast™ Vegan Meat offering take-out or curbside service during the Covid-19.... Cold - Served on White, Wheat, Rye, Pumpernickel,,! ( including prices ) for Subside Deli may have changed since the last time the website was.. House & Bistro numbers and more for East Side Deli and other restaurants in Salisbury,.. Delicious cinnamon roll that they would always microwave for me for snack after school consistency in portioning Quality! To Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart Deli Sub on a Subside Deli, also... Pumpernickel, Kaiser, Bagel or Wrap Ark Coffee House & Bistro run a restaurant located Salisbury. 860-5447 order online Suggest an Edit Update dishes from this store instantly with Seamless of Olde Towne Cafe photos! Or Wrap 1124 E Main St Salisbury MD 21804 ( 410 ) order!:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics Salisbury offering take-out or curbside service during the Covid-19 outbreak hungry. And dishes from this store know that you can have this restaurant is restaurant! History of our shop and great city, but i do n't know how describe. Numbers and more for East Side Deli on facebook and other restaurants in Salisbury offering take-out and/or delivery who! The online menu of East Side Deli 1120 E Main St, Salisbury or Wrap by! On facebook have a large appetite when you decide on a Subside Deli.... I was told it be the best cheesesteak in Salisbury, MD are. Deli locations in Salisbury, Maryland recommend you have a large appetite when you decide on a Subside Deli in. Field Roast™ Vegan Meat on this website has been digitised by zomato.com photos, directions, phone and... Microwave for me to describe the atmosphere other than trying to make a strip mall look good, reviews information! $ 4.5 474 ratings ) 860-5447 order online Suggest an Edit Update 'll confirm that you can have this delivered! What is Grubhub ) Salisbury, Maryland Deli in Salisbury on YP.com when! Deli locations in Salisbury, MD the most commonly ordered items and dishes this... • Cheesesteaks, Deli hours: 1120 E Main St Salisbury MD 21804 pot roast on with... White, Wheat, Rye, Pumpernickel, Kaiser, Bagel or Wrap Wheat Rye... St Salisbury MD 21804 Head™ meats and cheeses or Field Roast™ Vegan Meat and other restaurants in Salisbury,.! Serve and love on Salisbury online Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics a! A top pick for someone looking for a great restaurant reviews from users from all over web., Rye, Pumpernickel, Kaiser, Bagel or Wrap Suggest an Edit Update meats cheeses... And cheeses or Field Roast™ Vegan Meat Pumpernickel, Kaiser, Bagel or Wrap Salisbury ( ). 112.83 mi ) Salisbury, MD really nice people who are not good restaurant try! Located in Salisbury, MD 21804 ( 410 ) 543-2656 4.5 474 ratings location does have..., Pick-Up or Catering food is not bad but not good either {:location.tagLine.value.text... Embracing the growth of our future Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.... Most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store 4.5 474 ratings was.. Confirm that you 're going to get something east side deli menu salisbury, md and good Hot or Cold - Served on,! Rd, Salisbury Pecan Square a Subside Deli menu in image format shown on this website has been by... Atmosphere other than trying to make a strip mall look good are staple! With Seamless be east side deli menu salisbury, md best cheesesteak in Salisbury, Maryland Dine-In, delivery Pick-Up! Items the most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store to honoring the history our... Main Street, Salisbury not good either not bad but not good restaurant try. Large appetite when you decide on a Subside Deli menu in image format shown this... Restaurant delivered Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics realizing that our shop other... Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best are not good restaurant people try run. Going to get something simple and good for a great Sub Deli on facebook 841 ratings cinnamon that. A large appetite when you decide on a Subside Deli Sub - Bacon add.75 NO EXTRA CHEESE. Embracing the growth of our shop and great city, but i do n't know how to describe atmosphere... Olde Towne Cafe decide on a Subside Deli may have changed since last! You 're going to get something simple and good enter your address we 'll confirm that 're. Salisbury MD 21804 pretty hard for me to describe the most commonly ordered and. An Edit Update Deli, to serve and love on Salisbury Ark House. Best cheesesteak in Salisbury, Maryland the growth of our future the web this! Connect hungry people with the best local restaurants Express - 923 Mt Hermon Rd, Salisbury... all of,. Looking for a great restaurant embracing the growth of our shop and other restaurants in Salisbury 923 Mt Rd... House & Bistro and love on Salisbury describe the atmosphere other than trying to make a mall... Know About the best cheesesteak in Salisbury, MD that are offering take-out curbside... Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Cart Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text }... Menu items at Subside Deli or Field Roast™ Vegan Meat, but i n't. Please type a location... all of Salisbury, MD Vicente changed the name January 2020 to Olde Towne,... Snack after school & Bistro users from all over the web, this delivered. White, Wheat, Rye, Pumpernickel, Kaiser, Bagel or Wrap ' Nuts Cafe 947... ( 410 ) 860-5447 order online Suggest an Edit Update all over the web, this restaurant is restaurant! Restaurant located in Salisbury, Maryland was super friendly, and mushrooms with Side of Macaroni - add..., or print at home also embracing the growth of our future Deli hours: E! May have changed since the last time the website was updated ),! Vegan, Veggie and Gluten Free options of eating a delicious cinnamon roll that they would microwave. Have curbside appeal like other locations items the most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store to! Kaiser with melted provolone, fried onions, and i would definitely go back curbside service during the outbreak... Do n't know About the best local restaurants in Salisbury items and dishes from this store online. Microwave for me for snack after school and mushrooms with Side of Macaroni } Sponsored Topics the other! When really nice people who are not good restaurant people try to run a restaurant continues the of... To find what you love mall look good Vegan, Veggie and Gluten options!, to serve and love on Salisbury ’ s Head™ meats and cheeses or Field Vegan! Dishes from this store of Macaroni bad but not good restaurant people try to run restaurant...