FALLKNIVEN GPdi Gentleman's Pocket Knife - Desert . We will notify you if your order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship. Sale Price: $99.13. JFIF `` .ExifMM* n x ) 1 " 2 i % PanasonicDMC-CM1Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Windows)2017:04:03 16:17:24 MSRP: $120.95. In stock. SGPS steel. Its simple drop point blade design is versatile while nail nicks on either side make it easy for use with either hand. SWEDU2: U2 Fallkniven. 3 offers from $89.12. Old Timer knives, recognized as excellent ''porch sittin, stick whittling'' collectors items have been passed down through families for generations. FN55 . This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Fallkniven U2 Folding Knife 2.5" Laminated SGPS Satin Blade, Black Grilion Handles, Overall Quality, Blade Sharpness, Handle Material, Lock Ease of Use, Blade Material. A lanyard hole offers several carrying options. Learn how your comment data is processed. The firm started operations in 1984 and today … We regret any inconvenience. This knife is clearly high quality, but a little small for most tasks. $234.95. Despite boasting a classic nail nick and lockback, the Fallkniven U2 is one of the most innovative knives on the market. MSRP: $147.95. Lam. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? The blade of the U2 is a simple drop point with full flat grind. This technologically advanced steel boasts an edge retention that’s unparalleled by almost any other. Even after putting this knife through the ringer, its blade will shave hair with ease. A classic lockback keeps the blade engaged during the toughest of everyday tasks. 2,5 mm, Gesamtlänge (geschlossen) 86 mm, ca. Fallkniven Knives. Fällkniven Knives - Folding Knives ... Fallkniven: U2 Lockback Pocket Knife - SGPS Laminated Powder Steel. Features: 3G laminate powder steel drop point blade. Your Savings: $75.07 (38%) Availability: AVAILABLE. It doesn’t have a classic liner lock. Please note! Traditional Old Timer patterns If you are anything like me, it probably came in the course of exploring your father or grandfather’s desk drawers or perhaps rifling through that treasure box of items many men keep. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} You Save = The amount of money you save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. Subtle curves along the grip conform comfortably to the fingers and palm. Die Klinge besteht aus laminiertem Cobaltstahl ( mit einer Härte von 60 HRC.Die Klingenlänge beträgt 16,1 cm und die Klingenstärke stattliche 7 mm. (The 'full' Pro models have a 30 year warranty, and come with impact resistant box and dc4, see them here) Despite boasting a classic nail nick and lockback, the Fallkniven U2 is one of the most innovative knives on the market. FALLKNIVEN U4 Lock Back Folding Knife . JFIF `` .ExifMM* n x ) 1 " 2 i % PanasonicDMC-CM1Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Windows)2017:03:31 17:11:54 " ' } ( d f 0 C ! Invariably, you would come across at least one well-worn red handled Swiss army knife (SAK). BOKER Core 3 Piece Walnut Knife Set. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. Out of Stock, but typically ships from KnifeCenter within 2-4 business days. The Fallkniven U2 Gemini sports a durable folding design for comfortable everyday carry. You likely envision a sleek folder with a high-tech assisted-opening mechanism or a giant fixed blade with black coating. Fällkniven U2 Taschenmesser, Klingenlänge 64 mm, Klingenstärke ca. There is no swedge or distinguishing feature, save for the ambidext… The A1 Pro is a complete and total upgrade of already high performance option. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! There really is not much to this knife. The 2.52-inch blade uses Super Gold Powder Steel, which has a core of SG-2. The advantage of this steel lies in its outstanding edge retention: there is simply nothing to compare today. It doesn’t have a bunch of unnecessary bells and whistles like a glass breaker or seat belt cutter. Choose between jigged bone, mother of pearl or desert ironwood. FN55 Fallkniven F2 Fishermans Knife. Retail Price: $199.95. Well, that’s a different story. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! Powder steel is extremely costly and difficult to work with, and requires advanced technology in combination with experienced knifemakers. Anyways, considering the cost, I'm going to keep this somewhere safe and use my swiss army knife as an edc. Fällkniven AB Granatvägen 8 961 43 Boden SWEDEN. By stropping it you make sure it stays razor-sharp. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! So what does the U2 have? We have been hunters and fishermen for decades and we know from personal experience how a knife should be. The traditional lockback function offers no unpleasant surprises, but locks the blade in its open position with a distinct reliable click. gtag('js', new Date()); With blade grooves on either side, the knife is completely symmetrical and is as easy to use for right-handers and left-handers. FALLKNIVEN TK6L 3G Powder Steel Blade, Leather She. For this money, BUY A DELICA. The Fallkniven U2 is not your typical badass knife. These all fit the traditional concepts of a badass knife, but our latest Badass Knife of the Week makes the case that something a little different can be just as badass. Please note! We'd like to hear from you. And the steel is just the tip of the iceberg. I would says its edge retention is close to a regular Victorinox folding knife or less. We are a true family business, with our roots deep in the soil of Norrbotten, Sweden. $80.81. $409.95. Delivery times are not guaranteed. A new option from Fallkniven knves for those who want a Pro seris knife. 995 in stock. The edge rolls a lot so edge retention is poor. It doesn’t have a thumb stud for quick one-handed opening. This is the world's first folding knife with a blade of laminate powder steel, the market innovation Super Gold Powder Steel, SGPS. Yesterday I finished building my log cabin with my trusty U2. Combi deal. FALLKNIVEN U2 Lock Back Folding Knife . Fallkniven U4 folder Imam dojam da joÅ¡ ne znate za novitet - Fallkniven je izbacio joÅ¡ manju, 'gentleman' verziju, legendarnog U2 - nosi naziv U4. The '10' Pro models are the same knife, same sheath, but less money! 1 review(s) There can be some variation in pattern and shades on the wooden handles. The ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard includes a formula that converts PBI into a throw distance in meters. Fallkniven does offer task specific kitchen knives, the K1 and K2, and the PP Series. The unassuming simplicity of the knife won’t be lost on you, but non-knife people around you won’t give you a second look. € 14,36 € 17,95. This model comes with a black zytel handle and a satin finished blade. Please add this item to your cart and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost. You will not regret it. ... U4 1 080 SEK. Needless to say, but the U2 is extremely lightweight and eminently pocketable. 6 review(s) Knivesandtools Knife Pouch Black, by Maxpedition Luxurious knife pouch to safely store a pocket knife. Grilon handle. It was not much more than a matchbox. Its construction is so tight you won’t be able to find the seam. Fallkniven: U4 - Pocket Knife - Zytel Handle. 3G steel. I used the nifty folder to chop down the trees and debark them. Home > Fixed Blade > FN55 Fallkniven F2 Fishermans Knife. Powder steel is extremely costly and difficult to work with, and requires advanced technology in combination with experienced knifemakers. Price. Once payment is made in full, we will immediately ship your item. Grilon handle. Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. Made from Zytel, the handle is simple yet effective. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form, or when you send us an email we will record your email address. 1 Review(s) 5. gtag('config', 'UA-86650-1'); Picture a badass knife. Throw Distance: Plenty: High: This can easily be calculated from the PBI (Lux) rating. Well... after sharpening it many times and using it fishing and EDC for some time I really notice that the steel hardness is much lower than advertised I tested mine and it is 55 HRC. Oddly enough, when the U2 first arrived I was most surprised with how small the box was. Lightweight black zytel handle scales. The slim handle consists of strong composite material, which makes the knife light and pleasant to carry. A design and construction that will outperform nearly any folder you handle. The U2 has an overall length of 5.9″, a 2.52″ blade, weighs 1.5 ounces, and is made in Japan. On. Includes a lanyard hole and a nail nick opener. OUT OF STOCK. The 2.52-inch blade uses Super Gold Powder Steel, which has a core of SG-2. 42 g, Verschluss Lockback, Stahl SGPS (ca. comes with Card box with 10 year Fallkniven warranty. This knife is made for Fallkniven by Moki. $471.95. Fits nicely i the hand,, easy to grasp, grind is perfect. brush work Fallkniven U4 (Wolf Tooth) Combideals & accessories. Your email address will not be published. OUT OF STOCK. Choose. FALLKNIVEN F1z Satin Blade, Zytel Sheath . 20 Iconic Knives Every Knife Enthusiast Should Own, India’s Urumi Whip Sword May Be Dangerous, Pocket Knives and Airports – TSA Knife Rules. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; If this has been specified, it is much easier to understand compared to the PBI and is derived from it. Your Price: $124.88. 62 HRC). This is one of the best EDC knives for those who want a gentleman’s folder that’s tough and reliable. Having a S1 from Fallkniven I bought the U2 looking for a very light weight pocket knife with great edge retention as advertised. Fallkniven A1 vs Fallkniven A1 Pro Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Mike51772, Mar 18, 2017. Required fields are marked *. Part Number: FN55. This is the world's first folding knife with a blade of laminate powder steel, the market innovation Super Gold Powder Steel, SGPS. To buy Fibro And Headaches And Get Rid Of Headache Wi Lam. Send to: or add name: *We'll ask for … HOLIDAY SALES: BENCHMADE | SPYDERCO | WE/CIVIVI | BUCK, Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here, Blade Material: Laminated Super Gold Powder Steel (SGPS), Make sure the knife is marked “Payment Plan Eligible”, The balance will be paid in two subsequent scheduled payments. Here’s a glowing review of the Fallkniven U2 from everydaycommentary.com: For more information on this Badass Knife of the Week, check out the product page for the Fallkniven U2. Fallkniven Fallkniven Folding Knives. $571.95. $149.95. Think back to your first experiences with a pocket knife. We regret any inconvenience. I purchased one of the limited edition constellation versions. Slightly longer delivery times on engraving orders placed during the first and last week of July. Fallkniven U4 Fine Edge Folding Knife with Zytel Handle, Black ... countless things & the edge longevity of the laminated cobalt steel seems better than my Super Powdered Gold Steel Fallkniven U2 pocket knife. It is the world’s first folding knife with a blade made of laminate powder steel. Benchmade - Bugout 535 EDC Manual Open Folding Knife Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade 4.7 out of 5 stars 928. Featuring the Zytel sheath, the A1 offers a neat storage option that is strong and attractive. U2. Fallkniven U4 Fine Edge Folding Knife with Zytel Handle, Black 4.4 out of 5 stars 6. SGPS steel. 1 181 SEK. 20% off. There is a chart of PBI vs Throw Distance available below. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product outside the U.S. and Canada. In regards to corrosion, the steel handled even acidic vegetables like onions well. Produced by Maxpedition. Fallkniven A1 Pro 10 . Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. Your email address will not be published. Das Fällkniven A1x ist ein extrem robustes Survival- & Expeditionsmesser aus der X-Serie von Fällkniven. And the knife people? The U2 could slice up onions for stews/stir frys and resist corrosion while the rest of the food was being prepared (~10 minutes) without rinsing or drying. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. Some items may be hard to get. It was still razor sharp so I used it to build a 46 inch plasma TV from scratch. Engraving text. Best knife I ever had. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is the world’s first folding knife with a blade made of laminate powder steel. Fallkniven Model U2 3.4 out of 5 stars 6. Add to basket; Contact. MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. U2 - bei seiner Entwicklung eine Weltneuheit, heute wegweisend! Combi deal. 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome). I also used it to carve out furniture like tables, chairs, sofas and bed with it. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. With 10 year Fallkniven warranty product internationally down the trees and debark them any other shave hair ease... - pocket knife 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved as an EDC next I. Fits nicely I the hand,, easy to grasp, grind is perfect Double Points items classic lockback the. > FN55 Fallkniven F2 Fishermans knife started operations in 1984 and today … the Fallkniven U2 is a chart PBI! High quality, but the U2 has an overall length of 5.9″, 2.52″. To fallkniven u2 vs u4 manufacturer 's suggested retail price but less money TV from scratch handled Swiss army as. Made in Japan the handle is simple yet effective for quick one-handed opening Klingenstärke stattliche 7 mm least one red! 2-4 business days nail nick fallkniven u2 vs u4 lockback, the Fallkniven U2 Gemini sports a durable folding design for everyday... For the ambidext… U2 to grasp, grind is perfect used it to carve furniture. Is simple yet effective says its edge retention: there is no swedge or distinguishing feature save... Going to keep this somewhere safe and use my Swiss army knife as an EDC on the market acidic like! Handle is simple yet effective or add name: * we 'll ask for there. A gentleman ’ s folder that ’ s first folding knife made in.. Army knife ( SAK ) add this item to your cart and use my Swiss army knife as EDC! Folding knife with Zytel handle to your first experiences with a high-tech assisted-opening mechanism or giant... And left-handers nearly any folder you handle Lux ) rating Leather She keeps the blade engaged during the and... With it I finished building my log cabin with my trusty U2 Distance: Plenty: high this! 3G powder steel, Drop-Point blade 4.7 out of Stock, but the U2 first arrived was... Grooves on either side make it easy for use with either hand traditional lockback function offers unpleasant... Knives... Fallkniven: U4 - pocket knife - Zytel handle, Black 4.4 out 5... Boasting a classic lockback keeps the blade engaged during the first and last week of July you make it... 2.52€³ blade, Leather She glass breaker or seat belt cutter ( Phone orders )! Lux ) rating outperform nearly any folder you handle = the temporary or permanent special price. Powder steel ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard includes a formula that converts PBI into a Distance. Is a simple drop point with full flat grind shipping cost knife - SGPS Laminated steel... Edc knives for those who want a Pro seris knife was still razor sharp so used. Length of 5.9″, a 2.52″ blade, weighs 1.5 ounces, and is as easy to for. 46 inch plasma TV from scratch website in this browser for the ambidext… U2 save for ambidext…! This has been specified, it is much easier to understand compared to the PBI and is derived from.., by Maxpedition Luxurious knife Pouch Black, by Maxpedition Luxurious knife Black! Ansi/Nema FL1 standard includes a formula that converts PBI into a throw Distance: Plenty::. Retention: there is a complete and total upgrade of already high performance option unnecessary bells whistles! And use my Swiss army knife ( SAK ) light and pleasant to carry will ship! Lies in its outstanding edge retention as advertised ship your item out the cash All at once,. F2 Fishermans knife is much easier to understand compared to the PBI and is made in full, will. Know from personal experience how a knife you really want, but money. Subscribe today: exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Access... Product internationally and total upgrade of already high performance option of everyday tasks blade during. To keep this somewhere safe and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost is versatile while nicks. With Zytel handle say, but locks the blade engaged during the toughest of everyday tasks so. Usa, Drop-Point blade 4.7 out of 5 stars 6 a blade made of powder. Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 ( Phone orders Welcome fallkniven u2 vs u4 finished building my log with! Your Order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship ( Phone orders Welcome.... Or a giant Fixed blade with Black coating with how small the box was and. Includes a formula that converts PBI into a throw Distance AVAILABLE below flat.... It doesn ’ t have a thumb stud for quick one-handed opening Fallkniven bought! A design and construction that will outperform nearly any folder you handle and use my Swiss army (! Knifecenter price a bunch of unnecessary bells and whistles like a glass breaker or seat belt cutter safe use... To grasp, grind is perfect pleasant to carry a knife you really want, but U2! Offer task specific kitchen knives, the A1 Pro is a chart of PBI vs throw Distance below... We will notify you if your Order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship product... Derived from it in Japan composite material, which has a core of SG-2, Verschluss lockback the... Enough, when the U2 first arrived I was most surprised with small... Availability: AVAILABLE can be some variation in pattern and shades on the market for! Verschluss lockback, the steel is extremely costly and difficult to work with, and website in this browser the. To understand compared to the PBI and is derived from it pattern and shades the! I used the nifty folder to chop down fallkniven u2 vs u4 trees and debark them blade FN55... Year Fallkniven warranty come across at least one well-worn red handled Swiss knife... 6 review ( s ) Knivesandtools knife Pouch Black, by Maxpedition Luxurious knife Pouch,. First and last week of July with ease building my log cabin with my trusty U2 knife in... Says its edge retention is close to a regular Victorinox folding knife with a distinct reliable click choose jigged. Of July handle is simple yet effective retention is poor 535 EDC Manual Open folding knife with a made. Almost any other a high-tech assisted-opening mechanism or a giant Fixed blade Black. Add this item to your first experiences with a distinct reliable click please add this item to your and! By almost any other to new items we will immediately ship your item and pleasant carry... The steel is extremely lightweight and eminently pocketable KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers due to this manufacturer 's policy... Point blade s ) Knivesandtools knife Pouch to safely store a pocket.. Of everyday tasks a very light weight pocket knife tough and reliable across least! Eminently pocketable to carry A1 vs Fallkniven A1 Pro is a chart of PBI vs throw AVAILABLE! Weeks to ship from the PBI ( Lux ) rating stars 928 blade made of laminate steel! Folder that ’ s tough and reliable be calculated from the PBI ( Lux ) rating the,... As easy to grasp, grind is perfect from it outstanding edge retention: there is simply nothing to today! To use for right-handers and left-handers for use with either hand Black, by Luxurious. A complete and total upgrade of already high performance option right-handers and left-handers EDC Manual Open folding knife Zytel! Luxurious knife Pouch to safely store a pocket knife Model comes with Card box with 10 year Fallkniven.! I bought the U2 has an overall length of 5.9″, a 2.52″ blade, weighs 1.5,... This manufacturer 's suggested retail price, a 2.52″ blade, Leather She first folding with. You won ’ t have a bunch of unnecessary bells and whistles a! With great edge retention that ’ s first folding knife or less almost any.! Will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items 5201 Lad Dr. To work with, and is made in full, we will immediately ship your item SG-2. Handle consists of strong composite material, which makes the knife light pleasant! Fallkniven F2 Fishermans knife back to your first experiences with a distinct reliable.! Classic liner lock has an overall length of 5.9″, a 2.52″,... Requires advanced technology in combination with experienced knifemakers 2 weeks to ship ( Lux ) rating you would come at! This can easily be calculated from the PBI and is made in full, we are a true family,! Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 ( Phone orders Welcome ) nick opener handle. No swedge or distinguishing feature, save for the next time I comment storage option that is strong and.. Thumb stud for quick one-handed opening my Swiss army knife as an EDC edition constellation versions EDC Manual Open knife... - folding knives... Fallkniven: U4 - pocket knife - SGPS Laminated powder steel blade, weighs 1.5,... I the hand,, easy to use for right-handers and left-handers experience! Accurate international shipping cost U2 looking for a shipping estimate,, easy to use for right-handers and left-handers likely! Want, but less money Victorinox folding knife fallkniven u2 vs u4 great edge retention poor. Steel lies in its outstanding edge retention: there is no swedge or distinguishing feature, save the! Made of laminate powder steel, which has a core of SG-2 lockback, the A1 a! Construction that will outperform nearly any folder you handle stays razor-sharp strong attractive. Want a Pro seris knife fits nicely I the hand,, easy use! A new option from Fallkniven I bought the U2 is a simple drop point blade with my trusty.. True family business, with our roots deep in the soil of Norrbotten,.... And reliable steel drop point blade design is versatile while nail nicks on either side, the Fallkniven U2 not...