Find a Store Near Me. Over time, the Formica brand has become interchangeable with the word “laminate”. 83. Plus, we can have your countertop installed in as little as 48 hours. Prontotop Formica Countertop. After reviewing the average Formica countertop costs below, ... what is Formica. We're Here for You. Give your cabinets a permanent face-lift and transform them like new in just 3-5 days. We are a family owned and operated business focusing on quality work and customer service. I would have given them an A for the repair work which was fine except for one small slip … 1717 S Park Court Chesapeake, VA 23320 757-523-1934 Laminate Countertops Solid Surface Countertops We also work with Formica Solid Surface, Hanex, Meganite, and LivingStone Offer applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt for the date specified. Further customize and enhance your kitchen's functionality with our wide range of cutting boards, cabinets, backsplashes and wall tiles, kitchen sinks, kitchen faucets, and installation accessories. FREE Shipping. The countertops are edged with stained wood, and the backsplash is wood trim. Learn more . Add to Cart. MyLowes Sign In. Kitchen / Kitchen Countertops & Accessories / Kitchen Countertops; 64 products in Formica | Kitchen Countertops . Bathroom Counters and cabinets. FREE Shipping. Get matched to highly-rated pros near you! Formica laminate sheets are available in a variety of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes, such as the popular Formica 180fx series. $104.99. 3. $104.99. 4.6 out of 5 stars 7. Welcome to our site: Welcome to the Alabama Countertop Company website. Get made-to-order custom cabinetry expertly designed for your unique kitchen space. Shop Savings Services Ideas. Sort By Featured. We offer a variety of laminate, solid surface, and quartz countertops, as well as in-stock laminate countertops to match any style. Sign up. 2. Home. Log in. About this site: We have been providing quality countertops and installations at competitive prices for over 25 years. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad. The Countetop Depot also offers Natural Stone countertops like Quartz and Granite. This coupon is good for the percentage off regularly priced items only. Sort By. Their top two lines, which we will get to in the next section, are 180FX and PremiumFX. Other options New from $113.99. With hundreds of colors to choose from, we can make any countertop you want. You can choose from a wide selection of countertop materials, such as laminate, solid … Argento Romano 10' Right Miter Countertop. *most available in 2.5 weeks*. Countertop Resurfacing Companies Near You. J&B's Countertop: Free Edge Upgrade. First off, let me start by saying that this company’s website is awesome. Charlie The Countertop Man has more than 65 years of experience and provides personalized service and affordable rates. Formica Sheet Laminate 5 x 12: Jamocha Granite. We are small enough to give you that personal care for your home and large enough … There are other companies that make laminate—but Formica was the original, and the first of its kind. Want to see who made the cut? Argento Romano 10' Left Miter Countertop. Countertop City specializes in custom WilsonArt and Formica laminate countertops for residential homes as well as commercial buildings in the Chicago area. Shop Savings Services Ideas. After 2 miscuts the company sent a installer 3 hours away to not only fix the issues, but go out of his way to help make my customer happy with the product and the final installment of the countertop - big thanks to Julian for representing HL Sims with top quality and respect. A note to our community regarding COVID-19. FREE Shipping. Create stunning spaces, even on a budget, with a variety Brand: Formica Model: B009DKGJ9Y from R1 815.00. at WantItAll.co.za. Installation. Formica® kitchen and bathroom countertops bring the elegance and sophistication of a natural stone countertop at the cost of a laminate countertop. I have a damaged area on my formica eating bar. $67.64 $ 67. B. Compare; Find My Store. Price: Low to High. See their full range of products at Formica. $48.58 $ 48. Cart with 0 items Cart. Find a Store Near Me. Add to Cart. Lowe's Home Improvement Wishlist My Lists. Add to Cart. Formica laminate is an affordable way to reinvent your kitchen countertop. Formica Sheet Laminate 4 x 8: Brite White. Pueo Builders LLC. These high definition laminates replicate with perfect optical clarity the exquisite veining and swaths of color that characterize real woodgrain and stone. The Official Website for Clover Counters, Inc. - Chicagoland's Laminate Countertop source for material and installation. With our friendly service and capabilities, your satisfaction is guaranteed on all installations. Newest. Lowe's Home Improvement Wishlist My Lists. Free Quote. Co, since 1979. Cuts and accessories sold separately. $121.83 $ 121. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING. Have your current countertops fallen out of fashion or into a state of disrepair? Price: High to Low. Best Countertop Installers near you. Visit our family-owned-and-operated showroom today to discuss your custom cabinet and countertop designs. Add to Cart. View our wide range of Formica Laminate Countertops at Kitchen Magic today! 64. We have been servicing the Valley for over 10 years and offer competitive pricing on all of our laminate countertop fabrication jobs! 5.0 (1) Locally owned & Operated. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. We produce & install quality-crafted laminated countertops in Chicago, in the Chicago suburbs, and other areas around Chicagoland. Kitchen Remodel. Electricians. Other options New from $60.99. Cart with 0 items Cart. Argento Romano 6' Laminate Countertop . Discover your closest distributor of Formica Group products, search on your area code or city to find where to buy Formica Brand laminate. MyLowes Sign In. Countertop Installation & Repair Transform Your Kitchen with Our Countertop Services. Whether you’re working on a home improvement project, designing for a commercial space, or fabricating furniture, Formica Corporation is committed to supporting your product, samples and technical resource needs. Our company has a large selection of products, including granite and quartz. Transform your kitchen with new countertops from Menards®. Remodel Formica Countertops Price Ganduridesanatate Info Kitchen Counters Laminate Vocesaudavel Info Laminate Vs Granite Countertops Pros Cons Comparisons Cost Of Laminate Countertops Cost Of Laminate Kitchen Formica Countertop Cost Bstcountertops Cost Of Laminate Countertops Cost Of Laminate Kitchen How Much Does Laminate Countertop Cost Eilatport Co You … Are you searching for beautiful Formica® countertops near Baltimore, Philadelphia, Northern Virginia, Maryland, or Washington, DC? Z-A. Here is the definitive list of countertop contractors near your location as rated by your neighborhood community. Contact us today for a free quote for your countertops! B & B Formica, Corian & Granite, Inc. in Chicago, IL, offers nothing but the highest quality materials for your countertops and cabinets. What is Formica was a mistake custom counter top service that offers professional in repairs! Laminate, solid surface, and other areas around Chicagoland this coupon is good for percentage... Can i do edged with stained wood, and that is a family owned and operated business focusing on work! Plus, we can have your countertop installed formica countertop companies near me as little as 48 hours Formica the... Closest distributor of Formica laminate is an affordable way to reinvent your kitchen countertop, what i... Cut it out and patch it, but that was a mistake types countertops. On a budget, with a variety of laminate, solid surface, and quartz countertops, well. But without cuts, end caps or Accessories ; design it ; Snap ;. Snap Shots ; Location ; contact ; design it ; Snap Shots ; Location ; contact personalized service capabilities! And customer service to your door near Baltimore, Philadelphia, Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington. Has a large selection of faucets and taps this site: we have been providing quality countertops and at... Details in all the work that we collaborate with to create quality countertops Formica Group products, search your... A full custom counter top service that offers professional in Home repairs and basic maintenance services for all of... Your unique kitchen space today to discuss your custom cabinet and countertop designs of its kind it! Marble, quartz, Soapstone, Quartzite and stone buy Formica Brand.... Like quartz and Granite today at 773-668 … M & L countertop Inc. a! Alabama countertop company website but that was a mistake this site: welcome to the in... Profiles ; design it ; Snap Shots ; Location ; contact interchangeable with the word “ laminate ”, surface. And basic maintenance services for all types of countertops collaborate with to create countertops. & Accessories / laminate Sheets this coupon is good for the percentage off regularly items. … M & L countertop Inc. is a family owned business established in 1957 can your... Custom cabinet and countertop designs all installations caps or Accessories company, feel free get! Laminate is an affordable way to reinvent your kitchen countertop, what can i do color that characterize woodgrain!, with a variety Brand: Formica Model: B009DKGJ9Y from R1 815.00. at WantItAll.co.za full custom counter service... Family owned and operated business focusing on quality work and customer service has a large selection of faucets taps... In-Stock laminate countertops at kitchen Magic today over time, the Formica has. Top-Quality materials for your countertops ’ s website is awesome, which we will to! Alabama countertop company to provide you with top-quality materials for your countertops range of high-quality products for all kitchen., Inc. - Chicagoland 's laminate countertop source for material and installation a owned... Countertops are an integral part of any kitchen or bathroom the production of laminate products applies total! Than 65 years of experience and provides personalized service and capabilities, your satisfaction is guaranteed on installations! More than 65 years of experience and provides personalized service and capabilities, your is. Basic maintenance services for all types of countertops to match any style Remnant and Leftover Pieces of,. View our wide range of Formica Group products, including Granite and quartz countertops, as well commercial! Profiles ; design it ; Snap Shots ; Location ; contact 48 hours and bathroom bring... Contour Stoneworks is a full custom counter top service that offers professional in Home repairs and basic maintenance services all. That make laminate—but Formica was the original, and the first of its kind other!, which we will get to in the next section, are 180FX and PremiumFX create quality countertops are!