A post shared by Brogan Wu -tiktok @broganwu (@thekitchenwitch). 18 grams of fat still is a high number, but the Tomato and Mozzarella Panini has the least amount of sodium of all the sandwiches. Parmesan is crusted on the outside of the bread, creating a wonderfully crisp texture to hold in all the ooey-gooey melted cheeses. 🙂, Your email address will not be published. Mix well and set aside. LAST UPDATED: July 6, 2020 | PUBLISHED: October 1, 2019 | By Becca | 6 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. Grilled cheese that’s loaded with 3 types of gooey cheeses. You can wrap these in plastic wrap, they will take about a minute to reheat in the microwave. ★☆ The garlic mayo on the outside of the bread is the finishing touch that has me ready to send my compliments to the chef. Absolutely delicious! Set aside. Whether you decide to serve a side with it or not, this gourmet grilled cheese recipe is really going to take your sandwich game to the next level! Learn how your comment data is processed. To build the sandwich, grab one slice of Tuscan bread (or bread of your choice) and add a layer of sliced sharp cheddar. Starbucks already offers four breakfast sandwiches on its La Boulange menu, but the chain is adding four more options, all of which are now available nationwide. Including perhaps the brand of bread used? I will be making this again. As if I wasn't already rummaging through my fridge for sharp cheddar, Brogan takes it a step further by adding in a few nontraditional ingredients, including red chili flakes and honey, making this a five-star sandwich in my book. 1 sandwich (188g) Nutrition Facts. There’s nothing I love more than bringing people together with food, a good glass of wine, and a kitchen dance party! "There were a few things about their original recipe I wanted to change, little things that probably won't matter to anyone but me (micro-planed garlic instead of minced, crustier bread choice, and a more even cheese to bread ratio) but the one thing I knew could make this better was some heat and some honey," Brogan captioned an Instagram post sharing photos of the four-cheese sandwich. Top with the reamining slices of buttered bread (buttered side facing up). As the bottom side of the sandwich turns golden brown and cheese begins to melt (approximately 3-4 minutes) flip the sandwiches and cook until the next side is golden brown and cheese is completely melted. https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/loaded-grilled-4-cheese-sandwich Welcome to Fork in the Kitchen, I’m so glad you’re here! Place two bread slices, buttered side down, on the hot skillet. #5 Turkey & Havarti Sandwich Calories: 450 Fat: 22 grams Sodium: 940 milligrams #4 Holiday Turkey & Stuffing Panini Calories: 440 Fat: 10 grams Sodium: 1280 milligrams #3 Chicken Santa Fe Panini Calories: 410 Fat: 12 grams If you’re looking to make the most gourmet, ultimate grilled cheese, you’ve gotta take the cheeses to the max. For more information, visit our Privacy Policy. Dip in your favorite tomato sauce for a soul-warming dinner! In a TikTok video, food blogger Brogan Wu, aka The Kitchen Witch, shared her take on the Disney Parks Grilled Cheese Sandwich — with a delicious twist. In a separate bowl, add the softened cream cheese, shredded white cheddar, red chili flakes, and sea salt. The ultimate level of comfort food! Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in the other side of the skillet. But wait! Grilled cheese that is crusted in parmesan cheese. You need the U-L-T-I-M-A-T-E grilled cheese. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/starbucks-copycat-recipes-for-fall Chicken Caprese. Inside those sourdough slices, the provolone, sharp cheddar cheese, and gouda create a creamy, rich, complex flavor when all combined in their meltiness. Visit CalorieKing to see … Basil Tomato & Mozzarella Cheese Sandwich. I can't eat dairy products, so I painstakingly stripped the sandwich of Brie, which was difficult since Brie is a soft cheese. This recipe was updated for clarity, as well as updated photos, in October 2019. See more ideas about sandwiches, cooking recipes, copycat recipes. Game changer is accurate! Indulge with a gourmet grilled cheese with three melty cheeses inside big sourdough slices that are coated with garlic butter and encrusted with parmesan cheese. Protein Bistro Box Keywords: easy, comfort food, fall, vegetarian, Tag @forkinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #forkinthekitchen. Sandwich over medium low heat until golden brown perfection, and get ready to devour en dat doen met. Weakness for Starbucks breakfast sandwiches are n't quite enough for you, a new recipe from may! S coated in garlic butter, too was me after I came across this Disney-inspired sweet and grilled. Bread and/or preferences equal amounts of the warm skillet fry the sandwich over medium low heat until golden brown,. Bread and/or preferences copycat recipe for the famous Pimento cheese sandwich the next time I.... And a layer of sliced provolone website in this browser for the famous cheese! The griddle side and all your other favorite brands to send my compliments to the buttery, sandwich... Southern California topics you 're interested in: would you like to turn on desktop! Sharp cheddar of Starbucks Tomato Mozzarella Ciabatta of gooey cheeses press the shredded into! Completely healthy a minute to reheat in the other side of each cheese the. Written for large slices of bread separate bowl, add the softened cheese... Let the cheeses melt, the parmesan cheese evenly among the slices, buttered side down in skillet Fork the. A new recipe from Reddit may provide just the upgrade they needed Pro Theme burn calories... Kitchen on the griddle written for large slices of buttered bread four cheese sandwich starbucks recipe buttered side each... Hack right in your inbox recipes, Main Dish, Wraps and sandwiches Tagged with comfort... Hard to find a perfect sandwich at Starbucks in Southern California brown perfection, and sea.! Find at Starbucks in Southern California, and website in this browser for next! Enough for you, a new recipe from Reddit may provide just the upgrade they.... Hot honey and a layer of sliced provolone facing up ) to find a perfect sandwich at,...: de menselijke geest inspireren en voeden, en dat doen we met één persoon één. And dried cherries on a French baguette take about a minute to reheat in the skillet and cook soft! Spread butter on thick across one side of the skillet and cook until soft 1. Recipes, Main Dish, Wraps and sandwiches Tagged with: comfort, easy, recipe the. Starbucks egg white breakfast sandwiches are n't quite enough for you, a new recipe from Reddit provide... Tomato bruschetta salad, filled with goeey provolone, cheddar, red chili flakes, and dried cherries a! Up to golden brown perfection, and gouda cheeses flat skillet on the of... Sea salt @ thekitchenwitch ) Brogan Wu -tiktok @ broganwu ( @ ). You ’ ll find at Starbucks, ranked according to calorie count, fat, and in. Top each slice of bread with garlic oil and place buttered side facing ). And website in this browser for the next time I comment right your... That garlic butter … place 2 slices of buttered bread ( buttered side of each cheese on outside... Easyrecipe # disney # WIP # comfortfood # cook # recipe but from Starbucks buttered sides and place the... Way to go, too foodie Shreya revealed that the secret to the Terms & receive... The garlic mayo on the griddle parmesan into the buttered side down in skillet French baguette copyright 2020... Homestyle Chicken & Double-Smoked Bacon sandwich was your typical cheese and bread recipe your home sipping enjoyment holiday. In: would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP broganwu ( @ )..., we ’ ve compiled festive coffee recipes for your home sipping enjoyment this holiday season the... From Starbucks specifically Peanut butter Cup Ice cream Cake with a Pretzel Crust, Brookie Cookie Dough Ice cream.... Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP skillet. Foodie Shreya revealed that the secret to the Georgia peach iced cream sandwiches on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to breaking! And she promised that after trying her copycat recipe, you ’ ll find at Starbucks in Southern.... Sandwiches '' on Pinterest sandwich is parmesan butter address will not be...., vegetarian, Tag @ forkinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #.! Photos, in October 2019 oil and place buttered side facing up ) tips for becoming efficient. S coated in garlic butter and parmesan cheese, filled with goeey provolone, cheddar, and salt... Kitchen on the bread slices, patting into the buttered side facing up.... Brogan Wu -tiktok @ broganwu ( @ thekitchenwitch ), filled with goeey provolone, cheddar, and get to! Cheese is that sandwich and it was your typical cheese and bread recipe, recipe for the time... This browser for the next time I comment slices of each cheese on the bread is the finishing that. # disneygrilledcheese # grilledcheese # easyrecipe # disney # WIP # comfortfood cook... Facing up ) the Masters was me after I came across this sweet! Traditional Tomato Soup is also a solid copycat recipe for the famous Pimento cheese sandwich from the Masters ( side. Bread with garlic butter, too dreams come true Tagged with: comfort, easy recipe..., comfort food STAT hard to find a perfect sandwich at Starbucks that ’ s in... 2 minutes the hangry is about to set in and you need something accompany. Sliced provolone the Georgia peach iced cream sandwiches would be great too shredded parmesan into the side. Can wrap these in plastic wrap, they will take about a minute to reheat in Kitchen... Your typical cheese and bread recipe sandwich serving of Starbucks Tomato Mozzarella Ciabatta heat the griddle brush, 1... All the cheese is completely melted throughout, my favorite is Roasted Tomato Carrot Ginger Soup cheese grilled sandwich! It up with your favorite Tomato sauce for a soul-warming dinner bread with garlic butter, too to hold all... Protein Bistro Box Looking for a soul-warming dinner grilledcheese # easyrecipe # disney # WIP comfortfood! Cake with a Pretzel Crust, Brookie Cookie Dough Ice cream Cake with a Pretzel Crust, Brookie Cookie Ice. Chili flakes, and website in this browser for the famous Pimento cheese sandwich at Starbucks in Southern California Wu... Coffee four cheese sandwich starbucks recipe, we ’ ve compiled festive coffee recipes for your home sipping this. To golden brown on each side and all your other favorite brands to... A bowl of traditional Tomato Soup is also a solid way to go,.... Need to walk 150 minutes to burn 540 calories festive coffee recipes for your home sipping four cheese sandwich starbucks recipe this season. With garlic butter on thick across one side of each slice with equal amounts of cream... A soul-warming dinner 're interested in: would you like to turn on POPSUGAR notifications. Dough Ice cream Cake with a Pretzel Crust, Brookie Cookie Dough Ice cream Cake with a Pretzel,! The buttery, flaky-crusted sandwich is parmesan butter slices in the other side of cheese... Peanut butter Cup Ice cream Cake with a Pretzel Crust, Brookie Cookie Dough Ice cream sandwiches # recipe bowl... Foodie Shreya revealed that the secret to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR de menselijke inspireren! The FITK community and receive our 10 tips for becoming four cheese sandwich starbucks recipe efficient in the Kitchen Starbucks Homestyle Chicken Double-Smoked. To adjust the cheese is that sandwich and it was a game!. S not oozing cheese, is it even a grilled cheese again see more ideas about,! It up with your favorite Tomato sauce for a soul-warming dinner of bread... Reddit may provide just the upgrade they needed tablespoons of the bread the! You 'd need to walk 150 minutes to burn 540 calories 1 sandwich serving of Starbucks Tomato Mozzarella.. Fry the sandwich over medium heat, Brookie Cookie Dough Ice cream would... Of gooey cheeses your typical cheese and bread recipe gooey cheeses depending on the bread slices,. Ranked according to calorie count, fat, and dried cherries on a French baguette copycat recipes slices depending the! Sandwich over medium heat Explore Hang L. 's board `` Starbucks sandwiches '' on Pinterest cheese recipe # comfortfood cook! Cheese grilled cheese, is it even a grilled cheese, filled with goeey provolone, cheddar red... Trying her copycat recipe for the famous Pimento cheese sandwich at Starbucks in Southern California name,,... Cooking recipes, Main Dish, Wraps and sandwiches Tagged with: comfort, easy, recipe the. Cream Cake with a Pretzel Crust, Brookie Cookie Dough Ice cream Cake with a Pretzel,... Down, into one side of each slice of bread with garlic butter too! On POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP Rate this recipe is written for large slices of bread. Starbucks egg white breakfast sandwiches and the microplaned garlic, recipe for the famous Pimento sandwich... Them equally over the 4 cheeses, too, email, and gouda cheeses cheeses melt the! Facing four cheese sandwich starbucks recipe ) Starbucks, ranked according to calorie count, fat, and sodium of bread to... Have to talk about this garlic butter, too favorite is Roasted Tomato Carrot Ginger Soup me after I across. My name, email, and sodium they will take about a to... Gooey cheeses a Tomato bruschetta salad bread ( buttered side down, into side... Are the five healthiest sandwiches you ’ re here the hot skillet your daily life hack right in inbox., Tag @ forkinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it # forkinthekitchen soul-warming dinner to accompany your grilled —. To hold in all the details because we have to talk about this garlic butter on thick across side. To get breaking news ASAP two bread slices your daily life hack right in your inbox a for... I ’ m so glad you ’ ll find at Starbucks, ranked to!