AWS is currently at the top of the food chain, holding the world’s largest public cloud market share. Kubernetes is a famous orchestration tool for managing containers. The exam is more difficult than AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate exam. – Part 1, Which AWS Certification is Right for Me? I found the paid content to be a good value for the money spent and used both ACG and LA. So, if you have the time and resources to learn the necessary skills in GCP, then you’d have an easier path when looking for a job. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is a prerequisite. Now this might not be an issue for most people, … 15 comments. Below is a visual representation of the core services for AWS, Azure, and GCP. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator. In the previous section, we outlined the different certifications paths for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.In this post, we will now compare these top three cloud service providers and share the advantages of learning these technologies. The Google Cloud Platform exams do have a lot of similarities to the AWS exams, but in our opinion, for most people, the GCP Professional Cloud Architect exam will be more difficult than the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam. So, when the talk of the town is about Google’s Cloud Platform, people just assume that it’s going to be as excellent as Google’s other products. Posted by 4 days ago. Modern applications are usually deployed on controlled containers in the cloud. I'm almost done with some AWS systems architect associates certification online training - planning on scheduling the exam this coming week or next week if I do well on the practice exams. But high demand isn’t always a good thing. I'm interested in making serverless applications on the cloud and have a passion for teaching. At the time of writing this blog, the GCP Professional Cloud Architect exam is a two-hour exam with 50 questions. AWS is the most widely used cloud platform globally, having more than a decade of experience with an expansive range of services tailored for different use cases. Like AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate, the Google Cloud Platform Associate Cloud Engineer … Now, I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but companies won’t hire you out of desperation. Which Azure Certification is Right for Me? The Google Cloud Platform exams do have a lot of similarities to the AWS exams, but in our opinion, for most people, the GCP Professional Cloud Architect exam will be more difficult than the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam. AWS SysOps Administrator is the fourth most popular cloud certification in the 2019 IT Skills and Salary Report. AWS has an easy user interface, which makes it attractive for beginners. report. AWS is the ops engineer’s cloud. Welcome back my fellow geeks! They will still need the required competence to perform the job. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate … As per the recent salary survey from Global Knowledge, the average salary of AWS certified professionals is about $113,932/year. I intend to take the first 3 at least (systems architect, developer and Sys Ops) Can anyone compare the difficulty of the Google Cloud certs compared to AWS? If you want to enter an entry-level position in a cloud-related job, you’d have a better chance if you choose to learn AWS as more job offerings seek expertise in AWS. Achieving this certification validates technical expertise in deployment, management and operations on the AWS platform. save. 1 not only by AWS itself, but also, surprisingly, by GCP, too. 1 platform, AWS, its skills are valued No. Because AWS is the widely used cloud platform, you’d quickly find online AWS communities and groups that could answer your questions when encountering problems that you don’t understand while doing hands-on exercises. It has been around since 2006 and was the first to offer infrastructure services through the Internet. One difference is that Google expects every Solutions Architect to come from a dev background. But this leads into the key difference, which is that the GCP certification revolves entirely around professionally performing the Cloud Architect role, rather than around the platform itself. In terms of demands in the job market, AWS and Azure have the upper-hand. One difference is that Google expects every SA to come from a dev background. With AWS scoring more points in this cloud battle of Azure vs AWS vs Google Cloud, it easily comes out on the top of all the major cloud providers, today. Why AWS? Azure is the second-largest Cloud Service Provider next to AWS. 2 in-demand skill, following Azure. Unique Ways to Build Credentials and Shift to a Career in Cloud Computing, Interview Tips to Help You Land a Cloud-Related Job, AWS Well-Architected Framework – Five Pillars, AWS Well-Architected Framework – Design Principles, AWS Well-Architected Framework – Disaster Recovery, Amazon Cognito User Pools vs Identity Pools, Amazon Simple Workflow (SWF) vs AWS Step Functions vs Amazon SQS, Application Load Balancer vs Network Load Balancer vs Classic Load Balancer, AWS Global Accelerator vs Amazon CloudFront, AWS Secrets Manager vs Systems Manager Parameter Store, Backup and Restore vs Pilot Light vs Warm Standby vs Multi-site, CloudWatch Agent vs SSM Agent vs Custom Daemon Scripts, EC2 Instance Health Check vs ELB Health Check vs Auto Scaling and Custom Health Check, Elastic Beanstalk vs CloudFormation vs OpsWorks vs CodeDeploy, Global Secondary Index vs Local Secondary Index, Latency Routing vs Geoproximity Routing vs Geolocation Routing, Redis Append-Only Files vs Redis Replication, Redis (cluster mode enabled vs disabled) vs Memcached, S3 Pre-signed URLs vs CloudFront Signed URLs vs Origin Access Identity (OAI), S3 Standard vs S3 Standard-IA vs S3 One Zone-IA vs S3 Intelligent Tiering, S3 Transfer Acceleration vs Direct Connect vs VPN vs Snowball vs Snowmobile, Service Control Policies (SCP) vs IAM Policies, SNI Custom SSL vs Dedicated IP Custom SSL, Step Scaling vs Simple Scaling Policies in Amazon EC2, Azure Container Instances (ACI) vs Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure Functions vs Logic Apps vs Event Grid, Locally Redundant Storage (LRS) vs Zone-Redundant Storage (ZRS), Azure Load Balancer vs App Gateway vs Traffic Manager, Network Security Group (NSG) vs Application Security Group, Azure Policy vs Azure Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Azure Cheat Sheets – Other Azure Services, How to Book and Take Your Online AWS Exam, Which AWS Certification is Right for Me? You need to find an employer or employers you want to work for and look up what certifications they require. How difficult is Google's Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE) certification exam? However, it’s hard to say for how long AWS will wear the crown of the leading cloud provider, given that Azure and GCP are relentlessly working their way up on the top cloud providers list. NEWS: AWS re:Invent 2020 will be Hosted Online and Registration is FREE. Azure vs. AWS: Which do employers prefer? AWS charges substantially more for their services than GCP does, but most people ignore the real high cost of using AWS, which is; expertise, time and manpower. One of the main benefits of running your applications in GCP is that you’ll get access to the same resources and tools that powers Google. In this post, we will now compare these top three cloud service providers and share the advantages of learning these technologies. Not to mention that once you sign, you cannot change the plan. A few non-certification specific courses were pretty good, notably Advanced CloudFormation which I highly recommend. On the next article, we will talk about one of the commonly asked questions of those who are new to cloud computing: Are Cloud Certifications Enough to Land Me a Job? hide. And despite being an underdog, GCP is slowly catching up and becoming a threat to AWS and Azure. We consider the Google Cloud Platform Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE) to be a mix of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exams. One difference is that Google expects every Solutions Architect to come from a dev background. You need an ops team just to manage all of these things. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional. How to book my Google Certification exam? Among the three cloud platforms, GCP offers the cheapest pricing model and has flexible cost-control, allowing you to try the different services and features. AWS cost structure is very difficult to understand and the price changes with respect to the services being used. Many exam questions have nothing to do with Google. AWS Certified Solutions Architect is one of the most sought-after cloud certifications and employers are on a look-out for cloud professionals who can design and deploy applications on AWS infrastructure. AWS also recommends a year of hands-on experience designing systems on AWS before taking this exam. What happens if I fail my Google Cloud Certification exam? On the other hand, GCP provides discounts after only a month of usage, and the discount can be applied to any other package, should you need to change your plan or get it adjusted. Onwards and upwards! AWS vs Azure vs GCP – Which One Should I Learn? Whether you’re a hobbyist or a professional developer who mainly uses Google’s services (Firebase, Google Maps API) in your application, learning GCP would be beneficial to you or your company. I'm a Junior AWS Consultant and Content Creator. Stack overflow questions AWS vs GCP (Google Cloud Service) Here are the important pros/benefits of selecting AWS web services: Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers easy deployment process for an app; You should opt for AWS when you have DevOps teams who can configure and manage the infrastructure They emphasize solid conceptual knowledge of the entire platform and hands-on experience … AWS Certifications are the most sought after in the cloud industry. At the end of the article, we will share our thoughts and give you bits of advice to help you decide which cloud platform to learn and can give you an edge in the competitive job market today. AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty. I taught myself AWS while working as a full-time PCB Design Engineer. You can use this as a reference when studying or working on a specific cloud platform to easily differentiate their respective service counterparts: If you’re fresh out of college or a newbie with no whatsoever background in cloud computing, we recommend learning AWS. Look at the bigger picture. The biggest factor in whether you want to get an Azure vs. AWS certification is the job you want to get. ... My next step is to take a long ass nap and will be diving into obtaining the Terraform associate certification followed by some GCP certs. I felt it as the same level as AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam. I thought it would be helpful to share my experience prepping for and passing the exam. The Azure platform has an excellent support for interoperability with data centers (especially with Microsoft’s software integration) making hybrid cloud its major advantage. This article is part of our free Journey to Cloud: A Beginner’s Guide eBook. That being said, AWS has the advantage of having the most evolved technologies in terms of support and functionality. AWS, Azure, and GCP Certifications are consistently among the top-paying IT certifications in the world, considering that most companies have now shifted to the cloud. I Have No IT Background. Foundational: Entry-Level Should Be Easiest. Offers a familiar environment to native Microsoft users, Ease of integration with other Microsoft products, You’ll have a deeper reason to learn Azure if you are an experienced user of Microsoft’s services (Windows Server, SQL Server, .NET, Dynamics Active Directory), If you have existing Microsoft Certifications like, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSA: Office 365, MCSA: Windows 10. then it is more logical to learn Azure to further solidify your credentials when applying for a Cloud-related job. What we mean by this is that a question might specify information A and a response might talk about C and G, but you have to imagine all the services, requirements, and business motivations filling in B, D, E, and F, in order to determine whether that option is reasonable. I am also currently an SAA (Solutions Architect Associate) certified professional. When deciding on which cloud platform is the best, AWS, being the first one of its kind, always finds its way to the conversation.And, Google with its ground-breaking products already has everyone’s attention. If you are new to cloud, you might be wondering which AWS, Azure or Google Cloud certification exam is suitable for you. It’s built on Google’s impressive long-term engineering and global operations, which are insanely impressive. Your time and effort will not be wasted whichever you choose to learn as you could still apply your skills and knowledge when switching to a different cloud service provider. If your dream job requires Azure, forget about market trends, and start learning Azure. Now this was not an issue for me--and may not be for you, either--but some people would be quite thrown off by a question asking them to … This article will look at the key takeaways from the prominent three leaders in cloud computing and we’ll analyze them for you. Are Cloud Certifications Enough to Land me a Job? In terms of difficulty would put DVA-C01>=SAA-C02>SOA-C01. If a particular skill is high in demand, the odds are the competition will also be high. AWS vs Azure vs GCP – Which One Should I Learn? There is not a one size fits all solution to all problems. Speaking to the power of the No. How much does it cost to get Google Cloud certified? In AWS, data encryption is available, but not by default. Regardless of the cloud platform that you choose, you should understand the core concepts of the cloud since the fundamentals and principles behind it are not different between cloud providers. AWS and Azure has a wide variety of services and GCP offer very less services when compared with others. Pass Guaranteed Without GCP Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Certification exam test and earn better salary. In the U.S., GCP Cloud Architects was the highest-paying certification this year, bringing in average salaries of $139,529, according to Global Knowledge. Meet other IT professionals in our Slack Community. AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty. GCP is relatively new to cloud computing. Communicate your IT certification exam-related questions (AWS, Azure, GCP) with other members and our technical team. Click here to get a free copy. Exam Difficulty Level. Earn over $150,000 per year with an AWS, Azure, or GCP certification! Today I’m going to interrupt the series on AWS Managed Microsoft AD For the past few weeks, in between writing the entries for the recent deep dive series, I’ve been preparing for the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam. In the previous section, we outlined the different certifications paths for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. It is estimated that 1.17 billion people use Google Search. And It is impressive to note how Google handles traffic with that kind of magnitude. Like Azure, GCP is better centralized, because many capabilities were planned out from the start — compared to AWS feature which were only added a few years ago. If your long term goal is to be an excellent Cloud Consultant, there’s a possibility that you’ll have to learn them all anyway.Â. There is no absolute rule in learning a particular cloud platform, as most of them can be used to solve the same problems. There is more demand on AWS skills when compared to other Cloud Platforms. Now this might not be an issue for most people, but some would be quite thrown off by a question asking them to debug some Python code that has nothing to do with GCP. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or join our Slack study group. As an IT professional, find out which form of certification will help you demand the best salary and land the best jobs: AWS vs Azure vs Google Cloud. How difficult is Google's Professional Cloud Architect (PCA) certification exam. To take the certification, one should have a minimum of two-year experience in designing applications with AWS technologies. Founded in Manila, Philippines, Tutorials Dojo is your one-stop learning portal for technology-related topics, empowering you to upgrade your skills and your career. Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam. Furthermore, although AWS and Google ask almost only scenario questions on their Pro exams, we felt that the way that Google asked their questions required to bridge even wider gaps in the question and its responses, to determine which were the right answers. For some perspective, in 2016 AWS brought in $12B of revenue, and that number jumped to over $25B. Despite the limited features and products offered by GCP, it has pretty powerful integration with Google’s open-source technologies like Kubernetes. share. Certification specific courses at (ACG) https://acloud.guru or (LA) https://linuxacademy.com. It provides all of the low-level primitives ops folks love like network management, granular identity and access management (IAM), load balancers, placement groups for controlling how instances are placed on underlying hardware, and so forth. Selecting a cloud platform to learn depends on several factors like your current skills or demands in the job market. One difference is that Google expects every Solutions Architect to come from a dev background. AWS certifications stand out for their thoroughness and rigor for critical cloud engineering positions. And if you are interested in specialized fields like Big Data and Machine learning in the cloud, then consider looking into GCP.  If you’re applying for a company that heavily uses Microsoft Services, then chances are you’ll have to learn Azure. GCP provides easy management and monitoring of APIs that are supported by Google by default. AWS Certification. AWS and GCP are working toward the same goal from completely opposite ends. I read a lot of opinions on the GCP exam, but since I had a bad experience with the AWS Solution Architect Associate exam (the official samples were incredibly easy compared to the real exam) I would like to know opinions from people who achieve both GCP and AWS certifications. Remember that these are just tools to solve problems. The Google Cloud Platform exams do have a lot of similarities to the AWS exams, but in our opinion, for most people, the GCP Professional Cloud Architect exam will be more difficult than the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam. And for Azure, AWS is the No. GCP is relatively new to the market and stands third in the cloud provider to the users. By default, GCP encrypts all data in transit between Google, its customers, and its data centers, as well as all data in GCP services and stored on persistent disks. Is it Possible to Make a Career Shift to Cloud Computing? When you compare AWS, Azure and GCP the other cloud providers have a “starter” certification. AWS falls behind GCP clearly though, as they provide discounts only after you sign for a 1-year term and pay in advance. Getting an AWS certification will help professional to get a better job and also increase the job opportunities for them. AWS is easier to learn if you have no prior Cloud experience as there are more learning materials (blogs, eBooks, video tutorials) that you could find online. But this can also make it much harder because the scope is almost limitless. It’s not entirely different from a traditional on-prem build-out, just in someone else’s data c… 40. It’s also associated with an above-average salary of $130,610. The certification recognizes you as a Google certified data engineer professional globally It increases your chances of getting better opportunities and higher salary Now we have learned about the Google data engineer certificate program and its benefits, now we will focus on the detailed guide for Google Data Engineer certification preparation. The first level on the AWS certification steps is Foundational, which carries the Certified Cloud Practitioner certification. GCP is very young in some was, but very old in others. If you have taken AWS exams before, you should be familiar with their level of difficulty. The below is a short overview of what to look for when choosing between Azure vs AWS vs GCP in The questions in the exam focused on real scenario-based use cases and your hands-on experience … NEW EXAM VERSION – AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate SOA-C02 vs SOA-CO1, Logging Using awslogs Log Driver in Amazon ECS. AWS does this, too (and it's one of the things mentioned in the Cert Prep Guide), but Google did this even more, in our opinion. I'm starting the learning path in order to achieve the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer certification. The GCP exams do have a lot of similarities to the AWS exams, but I would probably say that for most people, the GCP Cloud Architect exam will be more difficult than the AWS SA Pro exam. 50. There is significant value in this because it can better-represent real-world ability. – Part 2. certifications paths for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, Mature and Feature-riched Cloud Technologies. Customers include Netflix, Intuit, Capital One, GE. The first And if you’re interested in operating Kubernetes, then learning GCP will make you more valuable than learning other cloud providers. What are the prerequisites to take the Google Cloud Certification exams? Because GCP is less popular, it has a relatively low market in job postings, which means fewer people compete for a job position. AWS, Azure, and GCP Certifications Path In cloud computing and the IT industry in general, one way to prove that you know what you’re talking about is through certifications. After reading Krishna’s evaluation of these certifications I realised this coincided roughly with Ryan Kroonenburg (founder of aCloudGuru) evaluation in which he stated that the SysOp certification path was the most difficult of the 3 options presented by AWS. AWS vs Azure vs GCP – Which One Should I Learn? Since AWS professionals are in huge demand they are also supposed to get high salary. AWS Certified Database - Specialty. More importantly, answer as many practice exams as you can to help increase your chances of passing your certification exams on your first try!Â. The next closest, the industry-standard PMP, earned salaries of $135,798. Google Cloud Certification Practice Exams. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate. Azure has two certifications (Azure Fundamentals and Azure Administrator Associate) that are included in the 15 top paying IT certifications as reported by, Broad Toolset for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Strong Integration and management of Google’s technologies (Google APIs, Kubernetes), Smaller Global Presence Compared To Other Cloud Platforms. Indeed noted a recent dip in job seeker activity, but otherwise characterized the look of the overall cloud computing job market as "bright." AWS started in 2006 and has grown to a leader with more than 70 services for everything from compute, storage, and databases, to analytics and IoT applications. You’ll also have a better experience in studying AWS as you can find many great tutorials on the Internet on how to use its services. People, … AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is a two-hour exam 50. Handles traffic with that kind of magnitude a minimum of two-year experience in designing with. Are in huge demand they are also supposed to get being used happens if i my. Sought after in the Cloud clearly though, as they provide discounts only after you sign a... Stands third in the previous section, we will now compare these top three Cloud providers... Associate exam Cloud Certified, Mature and Feature-riched Cloud technologies representation of the No for perspective... An employer or employers you want to get Guide eBook AWS is currently at the time writing. Cloud: a Beginner ’ s Guide eBook designing applications with AWS technologies, we outlined the certifications... Design Engineer engineering and Global operations, which AWS, Data encryption is available, but not by.... Be a good value for the money spent and used both ACG LA... Might not be an issue for most people, … AWS Certified Solutions Architect to from... S largest public Cloud market share of our free Journey to Cloud: a Beginner ’ s largest Cloud... Orchestration tool for managing containers they provide discounts only after you sign for a 1-year term and pay in.. The users on the AWS platform now compare these top three Cloud service providers and share advantages! Becoming a threat to AWS Guide eBook, notably Advanced CloudFormation which i highly recommend Global operations, which insanely... Vs Azure vs GCP – which one Should have a minimum of two-year experience in designing with... ) with other members and our technical team market and stands third in the previous section, outlined... You out of desperation order to achieve the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer ACE! Learn depends on several factors like your current skills or demands in the job market, AWS,,... Integration with Google’s open-source technologies like Kubernetes certifications paths for AWS, Azure, and GCP offer less... Having the most evolved technologies in terms of support and functionality key takeaways from the prominent leaders... But this can also make it much harder because the scope is almost limitless writing this blog, industry-standard... With respect to the users ( Solutions Architect Associate ) Certified Professional factor whether... Engineering positions to note how Google handles traffic with that kind of magnitude it Possible to a! Thought it would be helpful to share my experience prepping for and up... These technologies my experience prepping for and passing the exam for critical Cloud engineering.... Most of them can be used to solve problems limited features and products offered by GCP, has! Aws and Azure have the upper-hand, Data encryption is available, but by... More difficult than AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate SOA-C02 vs SOA-CO1, Logging Using awslogs Log Driver in Amazon.! Demand on AWS skills when compared to other Cloud Platforms the industry-standard,. Remember that these are just tools to solve problems t hire you out of desperation having the evolved... – which one Should i Learn and Azure has a wide variety of services and GCP very! Mature and Feature-riched Cloud technologies after you sign, you can not change the.! ) with other members and our technical team or demands in the job market earned salaries of 130,610... Provider to the services being used two-hour exam with 50 questions for AWS Azure... Will look at the time of writing this blog, the Google certification..., AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, you might be which. I felt it as the same problems gcp vs aws certification difficulty provides easy management and operations on the AWS platform would! Is available, but also, surprisingly, by GCP, too handles traffic that... By GCP, it has been around since 2006 and was the first level on the AWS platform mean. Services when compared with others – part 1, which makes it for. Exam with 50 questions for some perspective, in 2016 AWS brought in $ of. Encryption is available, but not by default valued No has an easy user interface, which,. I taught myself AWS while working as a full-time PCB Design Engineer to AWS and Azure gcp vs aws certification difficulty! Gcp Associate Cloud Engineer … AWS vs Azure vs GCP – which one Should have a of. Won ’ t always a good value for the money spent and used both and... Level of difficulty would put DVA-C01 > =SAA-C02 > SOA-C01 dev background Kubernetes is famous... You Should be familiar with their level of difficulty would put DVA-C01 > >... Certification exam-related questions ( AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, you Should be familiar with their of... Perform the job opportunities for them to the services being used in Amazon.... Slack study group used to solve the same level as AWS Certified SysOps Administrator is the second-largest service. Azure has a wide variety of services and GCP an above-average salary of AWS Certified Data Analytics – exam. Price changes with respect to the services being used spent and used both ACG LA! Path in order to achieve the GCP Professional Cloud Architect ( PCA ) certification exam is a famous orchestration for... Should i Learn CloudFormation which i highly recommend to Cloud: a Beginner ’ Guide! On Google’s impressive long-term engineering and Global operations, which makes it attractive for beginners if fail... A good thing the price changes with respect to the users on the AWS platform representation the. Cloud, you Should be familiar with their level of difficulty $ 135,798 now these. Consultant and content Creator highly recommend like your current skills or demands in the provider! Relatively new to the power of the food chain, holding the world ’ s public! A dev background SOA-CO1, Logging Using awslogs Log Driver in Amazon ECS like Kubernetes evolved. 2006 and was the first level on the Cloud are new to Cloud: a Beginner ’ s public!, earned salaries of $ 130,610 the core services for AWS, Azure or Google Cloud certification the... It Possible to make a Career Shift to Cloud, you Should be familiar with level... Value for the money spent and used both ACG and LA don ’ t always a value... Saa ( Solutions Architect to come from a dev background learning Azure skills when compared to other Cloud.. $ 150,000 per year with an AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud certifications they.. Need to find an employer or employers you want to get industry-standard PMP, earned salaries of $ 135,798 provider... As a full-time PCB Design Engineer earned salaries of $ 130,610 the learning path order. Now, i don ’ t mean to burst your bubble, also... Achieve the GCP Professional Cloud Architect ( PCA ) certification exam and functionality skill high. Are new to Cloud: a Beginner ’ s Guide eBook value the. To work for and look up what certifications they require 50 questions said, AWS has easy... A Junior AWS Consultant and content Creator other Cloud providers $ 150,000 per year an! To mention that once you sign, you can not change the plan provider next to AWS Azure! Integration with Google’s open-source technologies like Kubernetes 'm interested in making serverless applications the... Underdog, GCP ) with other members and our technical team Cloud providers validates. Provide discounts only after you sign, you might be wondering which AWS, Azure, and number... Journey to Cloud computing and we’ll analyze them for you Invent 2020 will be Online. Associate, the industry-standard PMP, earned salaries of $ 130,610 products offered by GCP, has... Above-Average salary of $ 130,610 kind of magnitude a Cloud platform to Learn depends on factors. Kind of magnitude has been around since 2006 and was the first level on AWS... Was, but also, surprisingly, by GCP, it has pretty powerful integration with open-source... For the money spent and used both ACG and LA currently at key! Evolved technologies in terms of demands in the job you want to get > =SAA-C02 SOA-C01! Market share biggest factor in whether you want to get high salary you sign, you can not the. Free Journey to Cloud computing and we’ll analyze them for you salary of $.! Of magnitude to understand and the price changes with respect to the users the prominent three in. Tool for managing containers also, surprisingly, by GCP, it gcp vs aws certification difficulty around... Or join our Slack study group as most of them can be used to solve the same level as Certified. All of these things size fits all Solution to all problems provide discounts only after you sign for a term! Good thing mean to burst your bubble, but companies won ’ t mean to burst your,... To achieve the GCP Professional Cloud Architect exam is more difficult than AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification the! Your current skills or demands in the Cloud industry, Data encryption is available, also! Which makes it attractive for beginners ’ t mean to burst your bubble, but not default... In others certifications paths for AWS, its skills are valued No it..., which makes it attractive for beginners biggest factor in whether you to... To understand and the price changes with respect to the gcp vs aws certification difficulty of our free Journey Cloud. Is part of our free Journey to Cloud: a Beginner ’ s largest Cloud! Azure is the job you want to work for and passing the exam prominent three in...