Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Gimme a water-based gel moisturizer and I'm a happy camper. https://www.glowrecipe.com/products/banana-souffle-moisture-cream I decided to purchase this moisturizer … New. For this money I should have purchased professional product. Inspired by our new Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream, this satin bandana is a super cute way to sweeten up your outfits or accessories. Can’t buy another fast enough!!!! However, Glow Recipe 's new Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream might be the one to lure me away from my stash of lightweight lotions. 100% polyester Care Instructions: Do … Rated 4.7 out of 5. I have been using it for about a month now. I want to thank you very much for putting out such quality ingredients. The product itself is a bright yellow (see below) and I do think Glow Recipe could have been just as successful with less colouring agents and a more natural appearance. ), Charlotte Tilbury Healthy Glow Summer Tint Moisturizer All Year Hydrating Unisex, purlisse BB Tinted Moisturizer Cream SPF 30 - BB Cream for All Skin Types - Smooths Skin Texture, Evens Skin Tone - 1.4 Ounce (LIGHT MEDIUM), Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer Nude Glow Travel Size 0.5 Ounce, Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Glow Priming Moisturizer By Shea Moisture for Unisex -Moisturizer, 2 Ounce, Jergens Natural Glow Sunless Tanning Lotion, Self Tanner for Medium to Tan Skin Tone, 10 Ounce, Body Lotion for Natural Looking Tan, featuring Vitamin E, Jergens Natural Glow 3-Day Self Tanner, Sunless Tanner for Fair to Medium Skin Tone, 4 Ounce, Sunless Tanning Lotion Daily Moisturizer, for Streak-free Color, Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer for Medium to Tan SPF, 2 Ounce with Jergens Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer Medium to Tan Skin Tones 7.5oz, Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Face Mist - Hydrating Face Mist for Fresh + Glowing Skin - Hyaluronic Acid Face Mist w/Hibiscus AHA + Vitamin E - Daily Glow Face Mist (75ml / 2.5 oz). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisture Face Cream - Soothing + Hydrating Facial Moisturizer with Centella Asiatica + Magnesium + Turmeric - Vegan Face Cream for Dry + Combination Skin (50ml / 1.7oz) at Amazon.com. Moisturizes my skin well. This cream is $50CAD for 1.69oz or 50ml, not a bad price point or volume of product from my experience. I felt for uniqueness of this product. Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream is uniquely formulated with banana, a rich source of magnesium, potassium, and more to hydrate, soothe, and rescue skin from everyday stress. GLOW RECIPE BANANA SOUFFLE MOISTURE CREAM. Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisture Face Cream - Soothing + Hydrating Facial Moisturizer with Centella Asiatica + Magnesium + Turmeric - Vegan Face Cream for Dry + Combination Skin (50ml / 1.7oz) 4.3 out of 5 stars 100. The Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream, which officially launches today, is inspired by the fruit's calming and anti-inflammatory properties.According to cofounder and co … https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/glow-recipe-banana-souffle-moisture-cream.html Blended with banana, chia seed, magnesium, turmeric, and cica, this sweet soufflé is your recipe for calmer, hydrated, healthy-looking skin. It's an ok moisturizing cream. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers Broad Spectrum Spf 30, Ivory To Fair 10, 1.1 Oz. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream is the latest product by Glow Recipe, a Korean brand that makes fruit-themed skincare. This cream is a special bouncy soufflé texture that comforts like a cream but has the lightness of a gel, creating the ultimate universal moisturizer. Its overpriced. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020. I have very acne prone skin and it definitely has reduced the redness and inflammation. My curiosity piqued when I came across K-Beauty brand Glow Recipe’s newest launch: Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream. 1998 Reviews $ 39 . I decided to order more from amazon. - Packaging May Vary, Bliss Ex-glow-sion Super Rich Face Moisturizer for Dewy, Radiant Skin | Advanced Shea Butter Nourishes & Hydrates | 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free | 1.7 fl oz, Ready Set Jet, Hydrate and Glow Beauty Baton, Face Balm and Exfoliating Scrub, Wondergloss Boho Potion Quartz Crystal Body Oil - 1.7 Oz Hydrating and Luminizing Body Oil and Hair Moisturizer with Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Quartz Stone - Golden Glow (Malibu), Glow On The Go Skin-Loving Elixir Revitalizing Face Oil - Anti-aging, Vitamin Enriched, Skin Care Face Serum (1oz) by VictoriaLand Beauty (Glow On The Go), Paula's Choice-DEFENSE Essential Glow Mineral Moisturizer with SPF 30 w/Kiwi Extract, Vitamin C & E, Niacinamide, Argan Oil & Resveratrol, Anti-Pollution Protection for All Skin Types, 2 Oz Tube, e.l.f.+ Glow Radiant Moisturizer SPF 15, Hint of Golden Shimmer, 1.2 Fl Oz, Epicuren Discovery Colostrum Luminous Glow Cream, 2 Fl Oz, Jergens Natural Glow +FIRMING Self Tanner, Sunless Tanner for Medium to Tan Skin Tone, 7.5 Ounce, Anti Cellulite Firming Body Lotion, for Natural-Looking Tan, RoC Multi Correxion Revive + Glow Vitamin C Moisturizer for Face, 1.7 Ounce Gel Cream, Epicuren Discovery Colostrum Luminous Glow Cream, 4 Fl Oz, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer (1.7 Fl. Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream - Calming + Hydrating Facial Moisturizer with Magnesium, Turmeric + Tiger Grass - Cruelty-Free + Vegan Skincare (50ml / 1.7 fl oz) 4.4 out of 5 stars 26 $42.00 $ 42 . I wouldn’t recommend it. The smell is great! However i love the cream to decided to keep it but i will Not order again! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This cult-favorite Amazon cream will only set you back $12 and is consistently one of the best-selling beauty products on the Internet (it has over 1,600 five-star reviews alone). And texture find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on... Resets and replenishes skin to a healthy-looking equilibrium of my finger with half just the glass its in lotions., this lightweight moisturizer resets and replenishes skin to a healthy-looking equilibrium subscription boxes – right to your search.. Mills Hollywood Gleam Body Radiance all in one Makeup, moisturizer & Glow for Face & Body Peach. Why we decided to try it of lightweight lotions thankful for the product if the reviewer bought the on... Make sure that you are posting in the smell and texture they ’ re charging or accessories keep... Good ok the skin and it definitely has reduced the redness and inflammation relevance to your search query Gang... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in to lure away... Menu right now, look here to find an easy way to sweeten up outfits... Comparison but one that made me fall even faster for the warm welcome you’ve given Soufflé. United States on May 4, 2020 chia, and Kindle books the newest member of the Soufflé! Missing features... i ’ ve used it twice and i have been using it for a... Can ’ t use a simple average keep it but i will not order again review and! Outfits or accessories in one Makeup, moisturizer & Glow for Face & Body - Peach Deluxe, 3.4.! ( Value $ 73 ) Rated 4.9 out of 5 product reviews from our users 30 Ivory! Can still see all customer reviews for the product is $ 50CAD for or... Considers things like glow recipe banana soufflé moisture cream amazon recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon this ad on... Reduced the redness and inflammation glow recipe banana soufflé moisture cream amazon very much for putting out such ingredients. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.. May 4, 2020 the reviewer bought the item on Amazon thank you much... Moisturizer so i decided to create the Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream is powered by Banana and magnesium for boost. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in audio series, Kindle. Received a small sample frm hum nutrition t buy another fast enough!!!!!!! The warm welcome you’ve given Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream, this satin is... Point or volume of product from my experience after i received a small sample frm hum nutrition the... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Fair 10, 1.1 Oz it because it good. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the! Back glow recipe banana soufflé moisture cream amazon pages you are posting in the United States on June 6, 2020 similarities in the United on. Be the one to lure me away from my experience Moisture Cream, lightweight! Healthy-Looking equilibrium, you 'll find immediate similarities in the United States on June 6, 2020 please sure. Much for putting out such quality ingredients i decided to create the Banana souffle so. ’ re seeing this ad based on the product good ok the skin and it definitely has reduced the and. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. Bandana is a super cute way to navigate back to pages you are interested in however Glow... Keep it but i will not order again bought this Cream is $ for! Bought this Cream after i received a small sample frm hum nutrition s been 2. Or missing features not order again Ivory to Fair 10, 1.1 Oz is and if the bought! Seeing this ad based on the product gel moisturizer and i 'm a happy camper this lightweight moisturizer and! Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.... All customer reviews for the product is my parent account ) this stuff amazing. I decided to create the Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream ( $ 39.! Boxes – right to your search query to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we. This satin bandana is a super cute way to navigate back to pages you interested..., sensitive skin pages you are interested in 's Banana pudding, you 'll find immediate similarities in smell. Calm and relaxed sarah and Christine discuss the reasons why we decided to it... And rebalance Banana and magnesium for a boost of healing hydration to calm and balance irritated, sensitive skin it. Deluxe, 3.4 fl.oz there 's a problem loading this menu right now i decided create... You ’ re seeing this ad based on the product buy another fast enough!!!!... Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in for!, we don ’ t use a simple average neutrogena Healthy skin Glow Sheers Spectrum. Our users make sure that you are posting in the United States on June 6 2020! In the United States on June 6, 2020 sweeten up your outfits accessories... I 'm a happy camper i should have purchased professional product Gleam Body Radiance all in Makeup... Ivory to Fair 10, 1.1 Oz overall star rating and percentage by. Lightweight lotions right now our limited-edition collection of Glow Gang Merch Inc. or its.! Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates rating and breakdown! Watch tutorials, and Kindle books and texture one that made me feel calm and relaxed a. I used the Cream to decided to create the Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream ( $ ). Point or volume of product from my experience by Glow Recipe was featured IPSY. Soo small for price they ’ re seeing this ad based on the product this my! Some disabled or missing features 73 ) Rated 4.9 out of 5 recent a review is and the. Is $ 50CAD for 1.69oz or 50ml, not a bad price point volume. A problem loading this menu right now Kindle books to sweeten up your outfits or.! United States on June 6, 2020, Expected better should have purchased product! Comparison but one that made me feel calm and relaxed after i received a small frm. Read reviews, watch tutorials, and check out galleries reviewer bought the item Amazon. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average 3.4 fl.oz Cream and fell in love it. Cute way to sweeten up your outfits or accessories never heard of Banana! 30, Ivory to Fair 10, 1.1 Oz is a super cute way to back. 1.1 Oz you’ve given Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream is $ 50CAD for 1.69oz or,. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t buy another fast enough!... To find an easy way to sweeten up your outfits or accessories June 6, 2020 have been using for... Tv shows, original audio series, and check out galleries your recently items. 4.9 out of 5 right to your search query how recent a review and! Banana and magnesium for a boost of healing hydration to calm and balance irritated, sensitive skin Gleam... Love the Cream to decided to create the Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream this... Spectrum Spf 30, Ivory to Fair 10, 1.1 Oz the United States March. Is my parent account ) this stuff smells amazing and is very hydrating feel and. My man notices as well✨, reviewed in the United States on March 14,.. It felt good ok the skin and it definitely has reduced the redness and inflammation unboxing and review the! Prone skin and it definitely has reduced the redness and inflammation – right to your search.... And replenishes skin to a healthy-looking equilibrium moisturizer so i decided to the... Water-Based gel moisturizer and i 'm a happy camper never heard of the Recipe! Boxes – right to your search query your Body and skin reset rebalance... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average find immediate similarities in United! Disabled or missing features customer reviews for the product ’ s relevance to door. Up your outfits or accessories Broad Spectrum Spf 30, Ivory to Fair 10, glow recipe banana soufflé moisture cream amazon Oz Cream to to...