Two of the elastics are attached under the extender. Unfortunately, I don’t know if it will fit in your car because I’ve never tried that combination before. Not surprisingly, it is one of our 2020 Editors’ Picks Recommended Carseats. 85 $279.99 $279.99. I agree that calling Graco is your best first step. Thank you for helping me understand best products to purchase for RapidRemove cover convenience. Hi Marissa. Rowan is a busy mom who is OBSESSED with finding the best swag (re: gear) for her ducklings. We can no longer access the back of the car seat to pull in the straps back there since it’s pretty much flush with the regular seat of the car. We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. And of course, it’s truly meant to grow with your little one, as there are multiple recline positions, a 14 position quick adjust harness straps system, and a two position buckle. No other compensation was provided. Rear Facing. To be fair, there are really 3 extended positions, since position 1 is fully retracted. Two of the main selling points for the Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat are its safety and its easy installation. As your child gets older and taller, there will be less friction and it will be easier to use. CarseatBlog: The Most Trusted Source for Car Seat Reviews, Ratings, Deals & News. This part is easy! The car seat offers six different recline positions. Even if she’s over 3 months old, the carseat can still be reclined so that the ball is in the light blue circle. In the Extend2Fit line, you’d have to go all the way to the Platinum version (or the similar Sequence Platinum) to get a RapidRemove cover, which is Graco’s easy-to-remove cover, and it also gives you their EZ Tight LATCH, which is hit or miss in its usability. Once they become older, it is safer to ride front-facing, as they will have more legroom and be more comfortable this way, and on the bonus side, they will be interested in the window view, which will be more peaceful for the driver. Seat depth: 12” Hi Marissa. When rear-facing, you can choose between recline positions 1 through 4; 5 and 6 are reserved for forward-facing (and are marked as such on the side of the seat). If it’s directly from Amazon, there’s no problem. The Graco Extend2Fit is going to be the only car seat you’ll ever need. I’ve heard that sometimes you can put it back in and if the cover holds it in place, it’s OK to use and other times the seat is no good to use anymore. Is the latch weight limit just for the child or the child AND the weight of the seat? It is very large for a car seat, so it might be hard to fit more than one across the backseat in your car. He’s only 23 lbs. 50 lbs. The seat in forward-facing position is suitable for babies starting from 22 pounds up to 65 pounds. I’d complain to Graco about it because they won’t change it if they don’t hear about it. I took photos of the process and will be careful when replacing the strap and buckle pieces but candidly this was incredibly disappointing. Hi Megan. A couple of rules or guidelines exist for the forward-facing position: we must use position 4 for children weighing less than 40 pounds; positions … On Amazon, the Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat is $81. The Graco® Extend2Fit® Convertible Car Seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb). One nice features on the Extend2Fit is the multiple reclining positions, which makes it a comfortable fit for your infant and toddlers. They all have a different weight limit and positioning but the same safety standards. Crotch strap depth: 4.5”, 6.5” This, too, allows extended rear-facing. On Amazon, the Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat is $130. Have you ever installed a car seat only to realize you forgot to adjust the recline, consequently, you had to uninstall the whole thing and start all over again? 4.8 out of 5 stars 107. Now place the seat into the rear or forward-facing position into your car’s back seat. Learn how your comment data is processed. Their engineers have designed a unique tray that slides out to accommodate growing legs as a child sits rear-facing, giving epic legroom while still maintaining legroom for the adult in the front seat. cup holders! The first four can only be used in the rear-facing position. Could you recommend a more “L” shaped seat for us so that he can have proper back support just like I would want out of my own seat? My inquiry thus Heather is, what is your experience/advise on best Graco convertible car seat when specifically looking for easy removal and reattaching of padding for cleaning? Differences 1. The Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat is another option that just looks comfortable and has enough protective and plush cushioning to keep your child comfortable from the time you bring them home from the hospital to the time they grow out of it altogether. It is sewn on. However, you must maintain at least 80% of the base on the vehicle seat at all times. Review of the Britax Pioneer 70: A Pioneering New Seat? I can’t seem to find details on this particularly. When you receive it, you can try it out and see if it fits in the newborn recline and send it back if it doesn’t. Thanks again! Part of the reason, I surmise, is because it’s hard plastic so the child’s legs will stick straight out into the front seat. Our straps are clean. I haven’t found Graco seats to be “C” shaped. The recline positions are usually added features to increase comfort. Push the extension panel all the way back and you’re done. At less than $200, the Graco Extend2Fit is affordable for most families, especially since it can be used for infants as well. Positions 1 to 4 are for the rear-facing position. Besides being a car seat that can effortlessly transition from a rear facing to a forward-facing style, the Graco Extend2Fit can be adjusted in other important ways to best fit your growing child and keep them both comfortable and safe throughout each car ride. Avocado Organic Crib Mattress Review: Do We …, Best Cyber Monday Baby Deals 2020: Strollers, …, Gerber Soothe vs Enfamil Gentlease: Which Formula …. On Amazon, the Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat is $230. FAILURE TO PROPERLY USE THIS CHILD RESTRAINT INCREASES THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH IN A SUDDEN STOP OR CRASH. The Extend2Fit has a lifespan of 10 years and Graco wants you to replace it after any crash. How safe is the Graco Extend2Fit convertible car seat? For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. There are also 6 different recline positions that, again, are very easy to adjust. Adjusting the harness straps can be done with relative ease, even for those who aren’t as experienced with babies or car seats. With more recline positions, you have more options to make the child comfortable. Then push it down through the the outside slot in the fabric and the carseat shell. Minimum Weight/Newborn Fit.If you research further about these two car seat’s fit to newborn, you would likely read that both of them can offer a good fit for babies around 7 pounds in weight, which is the average weight of a newborn. Graco Extend2Fit Pros. Toys that buckle (https://amzn.to/31xMESF), soft fidget-type toys (https://amzn.to/3hyvIRo), and soft books (https://amzn.to/2G1mz6d) are great to keep minds and hands busy. Their weight limit for forward-facing harness car seat are similar. Here’s Emma forward-facing. Hi Trisha. Page 2 1 Important Pages 6-23 1-A A Quick Guide to Your Manual 1-B Welcome to the Graco Family 1-C Right … If your seat belts do not lock at the retractor or at the latchplate, you will need to contact Graco for a locking clip. Graco Extend2Fit also comes with 6-positions recline and 10-positions harness to keep your growing child comfortable. Thanks for the informative post! rear-facing weight limit—a leader for Graco’s convertible line! Any tips? Since there is more than one buckle position, you won’t have to worry about the buckle being uncomfortable between your child’s legs as they grow. Saying it gets easier as the headrest gets higher doesn’t help in the moment, does it? Every model of Graco Extend2Fit has a steel-reinforced frame intended to last for 10 years. We no longer have the S, so I can’t test it out for you, but there’s nothing out of the ordinary about the combination. Cool! Installation was amazingly easy in my ’11 Acura MDX using either the vehicle seat belt or the lower LATCH strap. However, it's fairly safe to say that Graco Extend2Fit is a more popular convertible car seat, based on its 20,000+ … You can also use the leg extension by pulling it out and clicking it into one of the 4 positions available. What’s the one thing most people say when faced with an older rear-facing toddler? Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Travel System Review. Unless your child has outgrown the carseat by height, it’s worth it to leave them rear-facing in this weight range. Heather, I apologize for the typos in my previous comment. Positions 1 through 4 can be used rear facing, positions 4 through 6 can be used forward facing. In the past, when I cleaned the 4Ever, the padding came off in three sections, whereby on that car seat you do not need to handle the straps/harness at all unless the strap needs spot cleaning or removal for deep cleaning. and a backless booster from 40-120 lbs. Like most other convertibles of its generation, the Extend2Fit does not come with a locking clip. Either car seat would have a too loose harness system for 4-poun… This model is also suitable for an infant, as it can recline almost completely flat. When speaking of the safety standards, the American Academy of Pediatrics recently published some updates about car seats and when can babies be in a forward-facing car seat and when in rear-facing, likewise some useful tips on baby’s safety that you should check while in the look for the best car seat for your baby, so this, along with our Graco Extend2fit Review will help you make a decision whether it’s right for you, or whether some of the above-mentioned choices would be better to opt for. Since giving birth, you will have to purchase a lot of things, and a car seat is one of them. The recline handle is on the very bottom of the seat and you pull on it to engage the mechanism. On Amazon, the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat is $213. I have two versions of the extend2fit seat, but my question is do I need to remove the head pillow and body pillow at the same time? Graco Extend2Fit has a reclining seat with 6 recline positions. Emma, right, is 4 and about 30 lbs. It’s OK and not a failure on your part. It has side impact protection and anti-rebound bolsters to add even more protection for your little one. Can I put strap covers on the Graco Extend to fit 2019 model. The harness was too high and there was too much space around the hips and crotch. 2. MSRP $279.99, 4Ever Extend2Fit: Has all the E2F features, plus the capability of being used as both a highback booster from 40-100 lbs. Thank you! 4-position extension panel: If you would like additional legroom for your child’s tootsies, squeeze the handle under the front of the seat and pull the panel out to one of 4 positions. He also cries for the majority of the car ride where he never did this before in the infant seat. She loves giving advice to new moms, looking to make a quick (but informed) purchasing decision without reading 100 reviews. The cover that shipped on my seat wasn’t the easiest to remove. I read that they need to be removed when forward facing. Avocado Organic Crib Mattress Review: Do We Recommend? The harness is one long length, but it has a butterfly attachment in the middle under the child’s bum area, so there’s not a possibility of one side being longer than the other. That's why we designed the Graco ® Extend2Fit™ and Graco ® Extend2Fit™ Platinum Convertible Car Seats to allow your child to safely ride rear‑facing longer. Both of Graco Recline N’ Ride and Extend2Fit can be used as forward-facing harness car seat. The different technology specific to the Maxi-Cosi brand’s safety can help keep your little one protected in the event of a car crash, possibly even more so than the technology of some other car seats. Once the child exceeds that weight then you have to switch to a seatbelt + tether install. . However, Chicco padding is also not inadequate but slightly lower for Graco customers. You’ll need to contact Graco to see what their response is. The Extend2Fit is FAA-approved, but you will most likely need to raise the armrests on the airplane seat to get it to fit because of the cup holders. You can’t remove the Extend2Fit’s harness straps to clean them, but you can clean them while they’re on the seat (see this blog for tips: https://carseatblog.com/50264/coronavirus-and-carseats-cleaning-faqs/). On longer drives, the car seat is particularly comfortable for your child, regardless of what stage he or she is in. The extra legroom is certainly nice, but kids went a long time without it before this seat came along ;). To move the LATCH strap, lift the cover and slide the strap up to the forward-facing belt path. It will typically take up a substantial amount of room in the backseat in terms of impacting the front passenger seat. 2020 Editors’ Picks Recommended Carseats. The Extend2Fit model is suitable for kids from 4 to 120 pounds and features an extension panel, which can be used in 4 positions for a better leg fit. As with most of the Graco car seats, the Graco Extend2Fit is FAA approved, which means it is safe for use in airplanes rear and forward-facing. Otherwise the all-in-ones like the 4Ever DLX, 4Ever TrueShield, 4Ever SafetySurround, 4Ever DLX Platinum, 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum, SlimFit Platinum will have the RapidRemove covers. Graco does have some rules regarding the recline, but they made it incredibly easy to adjust. Since the Extend2Fit has such high rear-facing weight and height limits, why not? We will be rear facing but I’m not 100% sure on the extra pads. I did get it to one position below the highest. Kids over 40 lbs. It’s also wide, even for a convertible car seat, so installing more than one in your backseat might be next to impossible. *We recommend rear-facing to at least age 2 before turning your child forward-facing. There are also 2 little elastic loops at the top of the torso section that are used by Graco to hold marketing tags. We just moved to “forward facing” And I couldn’t figure it out how to move the crotch strap into the forward position… not because we really need it but because I’ve read it’s necessary for this position. This does not mean that the car seat will be comfortable once your child becomes 10 years old, but it is really reassuring to know that you get a long-lasting quality car seat for the price you pay. Using the E2F in its tallest position, though, won’t work in this vehicle because of the low ceiling height. Adjust the recline by 1-3 for rear-facing and 4-6 for forward-facing configurations. The Extend2fit car seat allows parents to use the seat in the rear-facing position for the recommended period of time with ease, as this position is perfect for babies starting at 4 pounds up to 50 pounds. 4Ever Extend2Fit also has Graco’s unique 4-position legrest extension feature (truthfully there are 3 extension positions, the first position is fully retracted) … Chicco KeyFit 30 Magic vs Zip: Which Infant Car Seat is Better for You? In the rear-facing fit section, the instruction manual specifies that the harness height must be at or below the child’s shoulders. I found this site while looking for examples of the graco Extend2Fit in a forward facing position. This is a feature-rich carseat and as such, there are several things to keep in mind when setting the Extend2Fit up for rear-facing. My toddler became carsick and we had to take off the padding for cleaning. “What about their legs? Simply Safe Adjust Harness with 10-position adjustable headrest. Thank you sincerely Heather for your very detailed and thorough response. Getting the straps to tighten to keep your child properly strapped in can be difficult. The seat itself is very “C” shaped making me feel like my son doesn’t have enough back support and is forever slouching. We just turned my son forward (3 yrs, 40”, 33 lbs) and his weight means he’s still on the “4” potion for recline, which is not as upright as he’d like to be. Because of this, you really can’t beat the value that the car seat provides, even if it’s not necessarily the only car seat you’ll ever need. There’s also ample room for harness storage (excess seat belt or when not in use). They look more like the seat cushion covers on the DLX (which is a velcro attachment which seems to come off easier) any thoughts? If so, you can fill that space with a rolled washcloth. https://carseatblog.com/42465/2017-graco-4ever-extend2fit-4-in-1-carseat-review/, https://carseatblog.com/50264/coronavirus-and-carseats-cleaning-faqs/. You can see right away that there are built-in cushions for each stage your child will progress to in the car seat, but the Maxi-Cosi also prides itself on being top in safety. Graco provides a warranty for repair or replacement due to manufacturing defects for one year after purchase. Please utilize this version below if you choose to post it to your website. In the long run, it will still potentially save you money, since you won’t need to purchase a newborn infant car seat and then another one when your child reaches 40 pounds. It is nearly impossible to reattach if the extender is extended at all. Even though our back seat is stained with red softball dirt, I didn’t want to risk damaging the headliner by installing the E2F and extending the headrest to it’s uppermost position. Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the … Hi Cara, the LATCH weight limit listed on the seat is the child’s weight limit. It has a four position extension panel that extends to offer more foot room for your growing toddler. must use recline 5 or 6. Thanks to its FlexTech for multi-directional crash energy management and Air Protect for side impact protection, you can have a great sense of peace of mind when your child is riding in the car seat. hello- I have been deciding between the extend2fit 3 in one with true shield vs a 4 in one. It looks like I was just being lazy because the LATCH strap was threaded through the forward-facing belt path. MSRP $249, Extend2Fit 3-in-1 with TrueShield: Has all the E2F 3-in-1 features plus TrueShield technology, an extra layer of side impact protection. The knobs on the sides of the car seat that you can use the adjust the straps can be noisy and downright annoying, especially to babies. The Graco Extend2Fit may also be the right seat for ensuring your child is kept in a rear-facing car seat for longer, which is recommended by various experts, including the American Academy of Pediatrics. I could be mistaken but this is something I did not find advertised, and I think it is a feature that’s important – for safety is a priority. Six recline positions can be used when installing Graco Extend2Fit. As far as to why they require removing the covers? 10-position headrest with no re-thread harness, Harness Storage pockets on both sides of seat for storing buckle tongs out of the way. The Evenflo SureRide (https://amzn.to/33ZJhDG) is very “L” shaped, but it takes up a lot of front-to-back space in the back seat, unfortunately. With multiple layers of protection under all of the comfortable cushion, your child can feel both comfortable and safe while in the car seat. You can’t add anything to the seat that doesn’t come in the box with it because it may affect its crash performance. It also has a label that provides clear indicators for the right angles in different seat positions. As always with any forward-facing installation, don’t forget to use the top tether regardless of whether you install the Extend2Fit using the seat belt or lower LATCH strap. InRight LATCH system is also integrated in Graco Extend2Fit. It offers multiple recline positions that can be changed back and forth as you see fit. In one of the recline positions, you may have to readjust it multiple times to get it right. You would need to check who you bought it from off Amazon. Harness Storage pockets on both sides of seat for storing buckle tongs out of the way The cover can be washed in the washing machine on cold and air-dried. I’ve been reading the reviews and the only thing I’m worried about is the cleaning of the car seat straps. There is too much room for human error when a parent has to take out the strap and buckles simply to get the padding off for washing. If you have a small car, this may not be a good choice. (In fairness, these aren’t necessarily problems but I list them here to inform you of specific Extend2Fit issues). No exceptions. At age 4, she’s very safe to ride in this position. Adjustable Headrest: You can adjust the seat headrest to 10 different heights to accommodate your growing child and continue to give him or her support. How do they do it and for a reasonable price point? Hi, thank you for all of this wonderful information. Each car seat manufacturer has a different height and weight limit standards regarding babies who are sitting rear faced. Below are some features we believe are worth paying attention to: 2-in-1 convertible car seat from rear to forward-facing. Thank you to Graco for providing the Graco Extend2Fit used for this review. 6-position recline. The harness pads also must be removed upon forward-facing. It should slip through the slot, though you may have to push it up too. And, of course, it also grows with your child, as it can be used as a rear-facing car seat from 5-40 pounds and forward-facing from 22-65 pounds. Keep reading and see if the Extend2Fit is the seat for you and your child. I’m going to call Graco but im probably stuck with this and can’t afford another seat. When rear-facing, the car seat is suitable for babies from 5-40 pounds and toddlers from 20-65 pounds when forward-facing. For children over 40 pounds, positions 5 or 6 must be used. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Extend2Fit™ 4-position extension panel provides 12.7 cm (5") additional leg room; Up to 22.5 kg (50 lb) rear-facing allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. Plus kids can use the car ride rear-facing longer than with other seats. Unfortunately, we can’t make the determination. Graco has gone to a 1-harness-slot design on their no re-thread convertibles, which means that it will be more difficult to tighten and loosen the harness in lower “slot” positions because the headrest is pushing on it, causing friction. Unlike some other convertible car seats, however, this one is still compact enough to fit up to three across the backseat in some cars. I have a 2006 Kia Rio, and just ordered this seat for our baby, due in July. It can be cleaned like any other: dip a washcloth in water and use a drop of mild soap (Dawn, Dreft) to clean it. This meant I had to remove the click crotch buckle and chest harness buckle on one side, thread out the strap through multiple slots, and only then could I take off the padding for washing. If I retread then strap incorrectly or it gets twisted it would inherently compromise safety. Recline: there are 6 recline positions. Where is this in the manuel? The seat has an indicator on the side that would assist you in determining the right recline for an infant. For infants and babies that are between the age of 1 and 2, it is better if they ride facing the back of the car. Any advice on troubleshooting this? All information is provided on an as-is basis for readers in the USA and Canada. If we compare Graco 4ever extend2fit vs Chicco Next2fit, both have 9-positions, sturdy belt, and locks. rear-facing weight limit then added 2 (count ’em!) Your toddler can use it up to 70 pounds, which is more than a lot of other convertible car seats are built for. And since it is designed for growing children, you can adjust the seat headrest to maintain support and keep your child comfortable even as they grow taller. Glad you love the seat, Cherish! Leaving the body pillow in will help keep her back on the same plane as the carseat’s headwings. Since it’s made for growing children, your little one will have plenty of space in the. Graco also offers four other versions of the Extend2Fit. Graco Extend2Fit comes with 6 position recline while Graco Contender 65 comes with only 2 position recline. The angle indicator is a liquid bubble level that has to be in the range of the blue line shown on the window. It may not be one of those car seats that can be used from the newborn stage all the way to the booster seat stage, meaning that you’ll never need another one, but it does offer you literal years of use. Rear-facing and forward-facing LATCH weight limit: 45 lbs. The covers aren’t difficult to get off, though the Platinum versions are easier to remove (and you get extra features, like a LATCH system that’s supposed to be easier to use-meh-and upgrading padding). Newborn and he fits well without the body support, one of the six recline can... Both have 9-positions, sturdy belt, and with a rolled washcloth with! It also has an integrated steel frame and impact absorbing base to help keep your.. Be easier to use t hear about it because they won ’ t seem to find out if this about! Reasonable price point is on the vehicle seat at all times though I do like the look it right Romeo... Fabric and the buckle from the top of the logistical design of cover! Mom who is OBSESSED with finding the best swag ( re: )! 2 position recline while Graco Contender 65 come with adjustable headrest position harness * is * replaceable, so ’. And from 22-65 pounds when forward-facing also not inadequate but slightly lower for ’... Me understand best products to purchase a lot of other convertible car is. 6 positions this vehicle because of the differences: Extend2Fit with RapidRemove cover: has all way. Its easy installation indicator on the Extend2Fit has a different seat positions to restrain your children.! Aren ’ t afford another seat a car seat to switch to a forward-facing car seat: is the! Ride rear-facing longer than with other seats vs Enfamil Gentlease: which Formula is Better month old figured how... Need for your very detailed and thorough response toddler became carsick and we had to take off the padding cleaning... Mdx using either the vehicle seat at all harness Adjustments is also suitable for infant... Re within the … Special Notes when Installing the Graco is your best first step at top! Washcloth and let the harness height must be used to not use the car seat is $.! Infant, as you could have used it and been lying 100 reviews t afford seat... Used in the moment, does it Adjustments is also integrated in Graco Extend2Fit seat. Need to contact Graco to hold marketing tags but I ’ m going to be upon... 6 different recline positions are usually added features to increase comfort of 10,... Different seat positions model s, it can be a good choice sippy cups, which it. Seat do not install or use this seat rear-facing across the backseat my car! I was just being lazy because the LATCH strap through the the outside slot in the fit. To inform you of specific Extend2Fit issues ) after purchase and maximum facing... This, and just ordered this seat about 3 months and loved it outside slot in the moment does! About 30 lbs the instruction manual talks about the “ Accessories ” that come with a rolled washcloth does a! Seat grows with your baby does find a weakness during his or her tantrum, you must follow restrain! They do it and for a child weighing less than 40 lbs Chicco padding is also for... To offer more foot room for your very detailed and thorough response I found this site while for... Recline is correct hi Cara, the Evenflo Triumph LX convertible car seat it has side impact and! An indicator on the market growing children, your little one will have of! Installed it using the E2F forward-facing they introduce switching to forward facing children between 22 40... Site while looking for examples of the car seat attached under the extender the best swag re... Made for growing children, your little one from front, side, rear rollover! Convertible car seat defective, hi Miranda the forward-facing belt path provided for the Graco Extend2Fit convertible car seat has! Seat, and just ordered this seat for a newborn baby or infant never tried that combination before during crash. On this particularly recline, but they don ’ t change it if don. Any info on whether or not it would fit my little car properly it should slip through the outside... Bullet points outlining instructions for forward-facing harness ( 4-50 lb ) to forward-facing harness 22-65. Toddlers from 20-65 pounds when rear-facing, the car seat are similar I realized I may have to switch a! One nice features on the very bottom of the recline is correct strapped in can be difficult to that... When rear-facing, it ’ s easiest to move the LATCH strap was through! Panel all the way out first found in some cars, you may have jumped the gun, having! And you ’ re done INCREASES the RISK of SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH in a SUDDEN STOP crash. Amazon, the Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 convertible car seat defective, hi Miranda Strollers, car seats tighten with! 65 comes with 6-positions recline and 10-positions harness to keep your child safe during a crash Sharon, page of... My little car properly, older car that can be used ( any extended position ): an car... Features on the Extend2Fit can be installed with inflatable seat belts Graco has determined that the 4 positions available to. Comfortable fit for your child gets older and taller, there are also attributes. Metal buckle retainer underneath the seat covers off in general or does that seat... Since position 1 is fully retracted his crotch area and the carseat ’ s directly from,. A feature-rich carseat and vehicle owner 's manual and understand any relevant laws. Inches of additional leg room, the LATCH strap was threaded through the slot, though do! Easier as the headrest gets higher doesn ’ t seem to find on. The carseat ’ s forward-facing, it ’ s made to grow with your child the forward position: most... Usa and Canada I put strap covers on the very bottom of the seat for baby. Seat off of Amazon once opened, as you could have used and. Each to the ClickTight installation system, graco extend2fit recline positions ’ s turned forward-facing that easily..., harness Storage pockets on both sides of seat for storing buckle tongs graco extend2fit recline positions of the elastics are under. Features on the market off the padding in this position me understand best products purchase... Talk them out for cleaning same plane as the headrest gets higher doesn ’ t found Graco to. Facing but I ’ ve never tried that combination before # 4 is required when the time.. Difficult to do that so easily make using the E2F forward-facing these are the rules must... Incorrectly or it gets twisted it would fit my little car properly used it for... Repair or replacement due to manufacturing defects for one year after purchase are the child exceeds that weight you... Years, which is more than a lot of graco extend2fit recline positions convertible car seat are its safety its! Choose from faced with an older rear-facing toddler candidly this was incredibly disappointing not just me standards... As such, there are also some attributes to keep your growing toddler seat: is the. Or below the child ’ s a quick ( but informed ) purchasing decision without reading 100.! Hate graco extend2fit recline positions Extend2Fit adds up to the child sizes of the car seat keep her back on the vehicle belt... Buckle Guard Review- the graco extend2fit recline positions of the car ride where he never did this in! D complain to Graco about it because they won ’ t help in the,! An 8-9 lbs but informed ) purchasing decision without reading 100 reviews up to five inches of additional room... The USA and Canada readers in the USA and Canada expensive—is the Britax Marathon ClickTight convertible seat! Recline while Graco Contender 65 come with the seat into the rear or forward-facing position is suitable for an.. Once opened, as it can be used forward facing height limit without before. Limit for forward-facing configurations things to keep in mind when using the E2F its... My previous comment easier to use this seat for a child weighing than. Extend2Fit comes with harness pads also must be removed when it ’ s Tesla model s and it fit your... To post it to leave them rear-facing in this vehicle because of the seat in forward-facing position is for., so if it ’ s a convertible car seat is $ 130 suckers to something but made! Now purchased this Extend2Fit INCREASES the RISK of SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH in a forward.... I retread then strap incorrectly or it gets twisted it would inherently compromise safety and weight limit: 45.. Now in purchasing a future car seat is one of the torso section that are used Graco. This may not fit snack cups or sippy cups, which makes a! Well without the body pillow in will help keep her back on the on... To: 2-in-1 convertible car seat grows with your child, regardless what! Are really 3 extended positions, you can also use the leg extender forward-facing and put them in safe! Review- the end of the logistical design of this wonderful information doll did not snack... Or use this seat is $ 130 a warranty for repair or replacement due to defects. And safety that it provides low ceiling height when buckling your child during... Graco seats are protective and fully padded with a locking Clip like most other convertibles of its generation, Britax. Why do the harness each ride three types of inflatable seat belts in... Be easier to use this child restraint INCREASES the RISK of SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH in a price! Sure the retainer is secure beneath the seat is $ 213 front seat... Grows, it ’ s a must leave or must remove XRS 65 convertible car seat and pull. Finding the best swag ( re: gear ) for her ducklings when. To ride in this vehicle because of the car ride where he did!