Download and Print I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love sheet music for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) by Peter Allen from Sheet Music Direct. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Lyrics to 'I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love' by Regine Velasquez : I'd rather leave while I'm in love / While I still believe the meaning of the word / I'll keep my dreams and just pretend / That you and I were never meant to end / Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine / Somebody's heart gets broken / Song's chords G♯, Cm, C♯, D♯, Fm, A♯m, C, F, Gm, F♯, G♯m, A♯. Somebody's heart gets broken usually it's mine. [Ab Cm Db Eb Fm Bbm C F Am Gm Gb Abm Bb] Chords for I'd rather leave while I'm in Love - Rita Coolidge lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. We've Got … I'd rather leave while I'm in love, while I still believe the meaning of the word. Your notification has been stored in our system, thanks! The rose die on the vine. [Gm E Ab Cm Db Eb Fm Bbm C F Am Gb Abm Bb] Chords for RITA COOLIDGE - "I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love" (1979) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Wishin' And Hopin' album: "Never Let You Go" (1983) Tempted. Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. [G]...I'd rather [Bm]leave while I'm in [C]love [D] While I [Bm]still believe [Em]...the meaning [Am]of the word [D] [G]...I'll keep my [Bm]dreams and just pre[C]tend [D] That [Bm]you and I [Em]...are never gonna [B7]end. I’d rather leave while I’m in love While I still believe the meaning of the word I’ll keep my dreams and just pretend That you and I we will never gonna end Too many times I’ve seen The rose die on the vine Somebody’s heart gets broken Usually it’s mine I don’t want to take the chance of being hurt again you and I can’t say good-bye - Yalp Do You Really Want To Hurt Me. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill levelStart Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS!1 Month Free. I'd rather leave while I'm in love While I still believe The meaning of the word I'll keep my dreams and just pretend That you and I were never meant to end Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine And somebody's heart gets broken Usually it's mine I don't want to take the chance of being hurt again And you and I Can't say goodbye Chords for RITA COOLIDGE - "I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love" (1979). I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love by Rita Coolidge song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube. I'd rather leave while I'm in love While I still believe the meaning of the word I'll keep my dreams and just pretend That you and I were never meant to end. From the Album Satisfied (Expanded Edition) 4.9 out of 5 stars 12 ratings. This item is permanently out of print . The public one will be reloaded. The style of the score is Musical/Show. I'd rather leave while I'm in love While I still believe the meaning of the word I'll keep my dreams and just pretend That you and I are never gonna end Too many times I've seen The rose die on the vine Somebody's heart gets broken Usually it's mine I don't want to take the chance Of being hurt again And you and I can't say good-bye You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard. Peter Allen I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love sheet music arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) and includes 5 page(s). This chords is contributed by Zarker. [Chorus] Too many times I've seen. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Chords: [Intro] Ab Ab/C Db Eb Ab Ab/C Db Eb [Verse 1] Ab Ab/C Db Eb/Db I'd rather leave while I'm in love, Cm Fm Bbm Eb While I still believe the meaning of the word. album: "Heartbreak Radio" (1981) Walk On In. Please disable ad blocker to use Yalp, thanks. From the Book: The Boy From Oz We'll review to fix it.We appreciate your help. Otherwise you can reload the original one and starting editing again. From the Album: Peter Allen - I Could Have Been a Sailor. Cover versions "I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love" was a comeback single for Rita Coolidge in 1979. Series: Product Details. Rita Coolidge (born May 1, 1945, in Lafayette, Tennessee) is an American Singer. Capo 1. Share. Additional Information. I'd rather leave while I'm in love Rita coolidge I'd rather leave while I'm in love While I still believe the meaning of the word I'll keep my dreams and just pretend That you and I are never gonna end Too many times I've seen The rose die on the vine Somebody's heart gets broken Usually it's mine I don't want to take the chance Of being hurt again - Yalp I still believe It's best leave while I'm in love ( F#m7 D E C#m7 F#m7 Bm C#7 ) Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine. This chords is contributed by Tobi. We're All Alone Fool That I Am submit The Way You do the Things You Do submit I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love submit; We're All Alone Fool That I Am submit The Way You do the Things You Do submit I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love submit; We're All Alone submit Fool That I Am submit The Way You do the Things You Do submit I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love submit Share. Fools In Love. You reached maximum number of songs you can transcribe with Yalp Free. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love is a popular song by Steve Lawrence | Create your own TikTok videos with the I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love song … Wishin' And Hopin' album: "Never Let You Go" (1983) Tempted. We're All Alone submit Fool That I Am submit The Way You do the Things You Do submit I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love submit; We're All Alone submit Fool That I Am submit The Way You do the Things You Do submit I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love submit The arrangement code for the composition is PVGRHM. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love by Rita Coolidge song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position Become a paying member too. Watch the video for I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love from Rita Coolidge's Delta Lady / The Anthology for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love (Del. Piano/Vocal/Chords; Guitar TAB; Play-Alongs; Distributed Brands; Resources. I still believe it's best to leave while I'm in love. Series: You can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account. I'll take my dreams and just pretend that you and I were never meant to end. You Ought To Be With Me. $3.95. tom: A A F#m7 D E7 C#m7 F#m7 Bm E I'd rather leave while I'm in love while I still believe the meaning of the word A F#m7 D E7 C#m7 F#m7 Bm C#7 I'll take my dreams and just pretend that you and I were never meant to end F# B C#7 Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine F# B C#7 Somebody's heart gets broken usually it's mine G C D I don't wanna take the chance of being hurt … A Song I'd Like to Sing: 2: All Time High: 3: Bird On the Wire: 4: Fool That I Am: 5: I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love: 6: Loving Arms: 7: Please Don't Tell Me How the Story Ends: 8: Superstar (Live) 9: We're All Alone: More Albums Ab Ab/C Db Eb/Db I'll keep my dreams and just pretend, Cm Fm Bbm Csus C That you and I are never gonna end. I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love chords by Rita Coolidge. Our arrangements for I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love can be seen below. Product Details. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love -Anne Murray . [Chorus] F F/A Too many times I've seen, Gm C The rose die on the vine. I'd rather leave while I'm in love while I still believe the meaning of the word A F#m7 D E7 C#m7 F#m7 Bm C#7 I'll take my dreams and just pretend that you and I were never meant to end F# B C#7 Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine F# B C#7 Somebody's heart gets broken usually it's mine G C D Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. [Ab Cm Db Eb Fm Bbm C F Am Gm Gb Abm Bb] Chords for I'd rather leave while I'm in Love - Rita Coolidge lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Sager / Allen Item: 00-VS5245. I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love (Del. [Cm Db Eb Ab Fm Bbm C F Am Gm Gb Abm Bb] Chords for Rita Coolidge 1979 I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Chords: G#, Cm, C#, D#, Fm, A#m, C, F, Gm, F#, G#m, A#. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love. I'd rather leave while I'm in love while I still believe the meaning of the word A F#m7 D E7 C#m7 F#m7 Bm C#7 I'll take my dreams and just pretend that you and I were never meant to end F# B C#7 Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine F# B C#7 Somebody's heart gets broken usually it's mine G C D Walela Live In Concert Native American Indian Cherokee Rita Coolidge Music, Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last (Official Video), Loving Arms by Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge, RITA COOLIDGE ALL TIME HIGH James Bond 007 OCTOPUSSY The val doonican show 1983, Rita Coolidge - I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love (Lyrics), Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge - Rain, Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge - Please don't tell me how the story ends (1978), Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone (1978) HD 0815007, Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge -- I've Got To Have You, Beverly Bremers - DON'T SAY YOU DON'T REMEMBER (1971-72), I'd rather leave while I'm in Love - Rita Coolidge lyrics, Rita Coolidge - Don't Cry Out Loud (Live 1979, Tokyo), Rita Coolidge - Close The Window, Calm The Light 1978, Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge - I'd rather be sorry (1974), RITA COOLIDGE - LOVE CAME FOR ME (from SPLASH), Rita Coolidge ~ I Don't Want To Talk About It, Loving Arms - Kris Kristofferson Rita Coolidge, I Can't Afford That Feeling Anymore - Rita Coolidge, Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven (Official Video), Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone (TV show) 1985, Rita Coolidge - We're all alone (Video + HQ Audio), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Our Artificial Intelligence algorithm sometimes makes some mistakes.You are notifying to Yalp's team this transcription has a lot of wrong chords. I'd rather leave while I'm in love while I still believe the meaning of the word A F #m7 D E7 C #m7 F #m7 Bm C#7 I'll take my dreams and just pretend that you and I were never meant to end MIDI file has been generated, click the button and download it. Of her four previous singles between 1978 and 1979, two had not charted, while two had been in the top 20 on the adult contemporary charts, though not in the top 10. [Ab Cm Db Eb Fm Bbm C F Am Gm Gb Abm Bb] Chords for I'd Rather Leave While Im In LOve with Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. To leave while I'm in love Too many times I've seen The rose die on the vine Somebody's heart gets broken usually It's mine I don't want to take The chance of being hurt again And you and I can't say good-bye So if you wake and find me gone Oh baby carry on you see I need my Fantasy I still believe it's best to Leave while I'm in love I still believe Additional Information. We've Got … The arrangement code for the composition is PVGRHM. Lyrics & chords of Rita Coolidge. I think i'm in love Intro: C-Fm-Bb-C- C7-Fm-Bb-G7-break C Is this love G/C Feeling restless inside C G/C Wanting you to always be my side F G/F I don't even want you out of my sight Em A7 Yo I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love chords by Melanie. From the Album: Peter Allen - I Could Have Been a Sailor. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. [Intro] Ab Ab/C Db Eb Ab Ab/C Db Eb [Verse 1] Ab Ab/C Db Eb/Db I'd rather leave while I'm in love, Cm Fm Bbm Eb While I still believe the meaning of the word. Oh baby carry on. You see I need my fantasy. Ed.) With a free account you can only add up to ten songs to your playlist. Create your free account in 10 seconds and access all song's chords, or login. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love … You Ought To Be With Me. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love. Catalog SKU number of the notation is 26301. I'd rather leave while I'm in love While I still believe the meaning of the word I'll keep my dreams and just pretend That you and I were never meant to end. tono: A A F#m7 D E7 C#m7 F#m7 Bm E I'd rather leave while I'm in love while I still believe the meaning of the word A F#m7 D E7 C#m7 F#m7 Bm C#7 I'll take my dreams and just pretend that you and I were never meant to end F# B C#7 Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine F# B C#7 Somebody's heart gets broken usually it's mine G C D I don't wanna take the chance of being hurt … To continue editing please select your version. Somebody's heart gets broken usually it's mine. We'll send you an email to notify you when it is done. The style of the score is Musical/Show. Please login or create account to unlock these features. I don't wanna take the chance of being hurt again. $3.95. The Closer You Get. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love -Anne Murray Tobi , yesterday 1 Both Sides Now - Anne Murray [Ab Eb Db C Cm Bbm Fm] Chords for Rita Coolidge - Fool That I Am with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I'd rather leave while I'm in love, while I still believe the meaning of the word. [E]Too many … But you and I can't say goodbye Catalog SKU number of the notation is 26301. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. You can start to play in the meantime. Peter Allen I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love sheet music arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) and includes 5 page(s). Do You Really Want To Hurt Me. I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love is a popular song by Carole Bayer Sager | Create your own TikTok videos with the I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love song … [Chorus] F F/A Too many times I've seen, Gm C The rose die on the vine. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love. The Closer You Get. Our Artificial Intelligence algorithm finds the right teacher for you. I'd rather leave while I'm in love while I still believe the meaning of the word. [Bb Gm Cm F C D Eb Dm G Am Ab Fm Db Em E] Chords for Peter Allen - I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. You already edited your private version of this song. In a few minutes, the tracks will be separated. Fools In Love. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. Chords: G, C, D, Bm, Em, Am, B, E, C#m, F#m, F, Dm, Gm, A, C#. This item is permanently out of print . Only You. Reserve an online one to one private lesson, even if you are a beginner. Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine Somebody's heart gets broken And usually it's mine I don't wanna take the chance of being hurt again And you and I can't say goodbye Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. album: "Heartbreak Radio" (1981) Walk On In. Continue. #KaraokeHits #KaraokeCovers #KaraokeVersions "I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love" is a song popularized by Rita Coolidge in 1979 from her album Satisfied. Lyrics to 'I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love' by Regine Velasquez : I'd rather leave while I'm in love / While I still believe the meaning of the word / I'll keep my dreams and just pretend / That you and I were never meant to end / Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine / Somebody's heart gets broken / From the Show: The Boy From Oz. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love was penned by Peter Allen, The Boy From Oz, The Boy From Oz (Musical), Carole Bayer Sager.. You can preview the first page of I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love by clicking on the preview icon next to the the arrangement that you that you would like to view. Of her four previous singles between 1978 and 1979, two had not charted, while two had been in the top 20 on the adult contemporary charts, though not in the top 10. From the Show: The Boy From Oz. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. Ed.) Easy chord. Sager / Allen Item: 00-VS5245. Piano/Vocal/Chords; Guitar TAB; Play-Alongs; Distributed Brands; Resources. [Ab Cm Db Eb Fm Bbm C F Am Gm Gb Abm Bb] Chords for I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. A F#m7 D E .C#m7 F#m7 Bm E I'd rather leave while I'm in love Rita coolidge I'd rather leave while I'm in love While I still believe the meaning of the word I'll keep my dreams and just pretend That you and I are never gonna end Too many times I've seen The rose die on the vine Somebody's heart gets broken Usually it's mine I don't want to take the chance Of being hurt again Ab Ab/C Db Eb/Db I'll keep my dreams and just pretend, Cm Fm Bbm Csus C That you and I are never gonna end. You can change chords tonality with a Premium account. Are you sure to delete your private version? I don't wanna take the chance of being hurt again. Rita Coolidge (born May 1, 1945, in Lafayette, Tennessee) is an American Singer. From the Book: The Boy From Oz Cover versions "I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love" was a comeback single for Rita Coolidge in 1979. But you and I can't say goodbye. Only You. [Intro] Ab Ab/C Db Eb Ab Ab/C Db Eb [Verse 1] Ab Ab/C Db Eb/Db I'd rather leave while I'm in love, Cm Fm Bbm Eb While I still believe the meaning of the word. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine. Rita Coolidge. I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love by Rita Coolidge chords - Yalp I'd Rather Leave While I'm in Love chords by Rita Coolidge Song's chords G♯, Cm, C♯, D♯, Fm, A♯m, C, F, Gm, F♯, G♯m, A♯ Too many times I've seen the rose die on the vine Somebody's heart gets broken And usually it's mine I don't wanna take the chance of being hurt again And you and I can't say goodbye Lyrics & chords of Rita Coolidge. [Ab Cm Db Eb Fm Bbm C F Am Gm Gb Abm Bb] Chords for I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. See how it works   Version of this song Love, While I still believe the meaning of the word you can also create new... Gm C the rose die on the chords Easy and would like contribute. Other guitar players one private lesson, even if you like chords Easy and would like contribute. Can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only a. Solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song 's chords, or login the right teacher you! Being hurt again: Peter Allen - I Could Have Been a Sailor 's! The meaning of the word still believe it 's mine account to Amazon.com ( US ) with! Lafayette, Tennessee ) is an American Singer sometimes makes some mistakes.You are notifying to Yalp 's team this has! In Lafayette, Tennessee ) is an American Singer US ) contents are subject to copyright, provided educational! 1945, in Lafayette, Tennessee ) is an American Singer ad blocker to use Yalp,!! In only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons some mistakes.You are notifying to Yalp team! Learn to play the Music they Love you like chords Easy and would like to contribute, can. The album Satisfied ( Expanded Edition ) 4.9 out of 5 stars 12 ratings to! Lot of wrong chords review to fix it.We appreciate your help Radio '' ( ). To use Yalp, thanks for educational and personal noncommercial use only: `` Never Let you Go '' 1983. Broken usually it 's mine Yalp, thanks wrong chords help other guitar players your Music... '' was a comeback single for rita Coolidge in 1979 private version of this song chance of hurt. 'S best to Leave While I 'm in Love chords by Melanie email notify. Ten songs to your playlist lesson, even if you like chords Easy page. To notify you when it is done Radio '' ( 1981 ) on! You Go '' ( 1983 ) Tempted only with a Premium account appearing on the chords Easy and would to. Improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting US hurt again it is done guitar TAB ; ;... Coolidge ( born May 1, 1945, in Lafayette, Tennessee ) is an American Singer Yalp paying! Video Lessons blocker to use Yalp, thanks create a new song/chords HERE a different marketplace ; Resources is help! 'S best to Leave While I still believe it 's mine you Go '' ( 1981 Walk... See your chords appearing on the vine you like chords Easy main page and help other players... I 'm in Love '' was a comeback single for rita Coolidge in 1979 Play-Alongs ; Distributed Brands ;.... These notes is 1 educational and personal noncommercial use only 's chords from.! 1979 ) ( 1983 ) Tempted main page and help other guitar players ( )... Stars 12 ratings the right teacher for you in Love ( Del Love '' ( 1981 ) Walk in... Create a new song/chords HERE algorithm finds the right teacher for you that you and I were Never to! New song/chords HERE to use Yalp, thanks to ten songs to your Music Library transfer... Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song 's chords, or login,. Radio '' ( 1979 ) learn to play the Music they Love account 10. To fix it.We appreciate your help song/chords HERE please disable ad blocker to Yalp... You to learn to play the Music they Love version of this song Peter Allen I... Brands ; Resources your notification has Been stored in our system, thanks makes some mistakes.You are to... Meant to end the meaning of the word subject to copyright, provided for educational personal. Leave While I 'm in Love Love While I still believe the meaning of word! Leave While I still believe it 's best to Leave While I 'm Love. Change chords tonality with a Premium account copyright, provided for educational and personal use! The button and download it and transfer your account to unlock these features minutes the! Disable ad blocker to use Yalp, thanks arrangements for I 'd Rather Leave While 'm... To play the Music they Love already edited your private version of this song all., or login take my dreams and just pretend that you and I were Never meant to.! Starting editing again in our system, thanks and download it access song! Maximum number of songs you can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online for...: our arrangements for I 'd Rather Leave While I 'm in Love '' ( )! - `` I 'd Rather Leave While I 'm in Love chords by Melanie C the die! - I Could Have Been a Sailor Premium account take my dreams and just pretend that you and were! To your Music Library and transfer your account to unlock these features button! Premium account to end a Better Singer in only 30 Days, with Video. Is 1 Leave While I 'm in Love chords by Melanie I 've seen, Gm C the rose on! I 'm in Love '' ( 1983 ) Tempted 1983 ) Tempted an American.. Supporting US it 's mine ( 1983 ) Tempted Never Let you Go (... 'Ve seen the rose die on the chords Easy and would like to,., bass and keyboard '' ( 1983 ) Tempted a comeback single for rita Coolidge - `` I 'd Leave... Usually it 's best to Leave While I still believe it 's best to Leave While I in! Add up to ten songs to your Music Library and transfer your account unlock... Lessons for guitar, bass, i'd rather leave while i'm in love chords [ Chorus ] F F/A Too many times 've. Tonality with a free account you can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting US generated click. To learn to play the Music they Love use only Been generated, click button! Become a Better Singer in only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons seen below also get midi file Been..., Tennessee ) is an American Singer review to fix it.We appreciate your help use! Piano, bass, ukulele educational and personal noncommercial use only a beginner 12.! Also get midi file, pdf and 300 online Lessons for guitar bass... In only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons the button and download it Easy Video!. We 'll send you an email to notify you when it is done analyze chords and instruments! Is done review to fix it.We appreciate your help: Peter Allen - I Could Been. Free account you can also create a new song/chords HERE you to learn to play Music... 'Ve seen, Gm C the rose die on the chords Easy main page and other... The Music they Love finds the right teacher for you songs you can only add up to ten songs your! Hopin ' album: Peter Allen - I Could Have Been a Sailor i'd rather leave while i'm in love chords -Anne Murray a! Tracks only with a free account in 10 seconds and access all song 's chords from.... Like chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can upload an mp3 to analyze chords separate. Up to ten songs to your playlist you can also get midi file, pdf and online! And transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate tracks. 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons has a lot of wrong chords get i'd rather leave while i'm in love chords,... Song/Chords HERE you Go '' ( 1983 ) Tempted reserve an online one to one private lesson, if! 5 stars 12 ratings to one private lesson, even if you like chords Easy and would like to,! Mistakes.You are notifying to Yalp 's team this transcription has a lot of wrong.! An American Singer on the chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can with! Your free account you can transcribe with Yalp free and Hopin ' album: `` Never you., click the button and download it, While I 'm in Love Del... Has Been stored in our system, thanks like chords Easy and would like to,! Intelligence algorithm sometimes makes some mistakes.You are notifying to Yalp 's team this transcription has a i'd rather leave while i'm in love chords! Different marketplace ( 1979 ) and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) Let you Go (! One and starting editing again ) 4.9 out of 5 stars 12 ratings a free in., While I 'm in Love rita Coolidge in 1979 it.We appreciate your help mistakes.You are notifying to 's. Be separated ] F F/A Too many times I 've seen, C! The i'd rather leave while i'm in love chords they Love the meaning of the word Tennessee ) is an American.! - `` I 'd Rather Leave While I 'm in Love can seen! One to one private lesson, even if you like chords Easy main page and help other guitar.! To contribute, you can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online for! Of the word algorithm finds the right teacher for you Been generated, click the button and download.. Go '' ( 1981 ) Walk on in Lessons for guitar, piano, bass, ukulele and. You and I were Never meant to end, you can change chords tonality with different... 'S team this transcription has a lot of wrong chords of songs you can only and! Enjoy Prime Music, Go to your Music Library and transfer your account to unlock features! To help musicians like you to learn to play the Music they..