I know you want me (Want me) Rumba, sí Que ola cata, Que ola omega One-two-three-four Look like King Kong (Woo!) Si e' verdad que tu ere guapa And this how we gon' do it, dale They don't play games Haha It's Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix You know that S 75 Street Brazil? You know I want ya (Want ya; Haha) I Know You Want Me. One, two, three, four You know I want ya (Want ya; Haha) Uno-do'-tres-cuatro. Baby I got cribs, I got condos we can stay One, two, three, four Hahahaha Pit got it locked from goons to the locks, yuh One, two, three, four Haha Its Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix, you know that S 75 Street Brazil? Uno, do', tres, cuatro NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. English translation of lyrics for I Know You Want Me by Pitbull. Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey [Verse 1] And this how we gon do it Jazze Pha) / [Intro: Jazze Pha] / Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! You know I want ya (Want ya) Rumba, sí Si e' verdad que tú ere' guapa yo te vo' a poner gozar I know you want me (want me) I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - lyrics P Pitbull Planet Pit. Uno-do'-tres-cuatro Uno-do'-tres-cuatro (Woooo-ooo!) Well this here is gon' be called "Calle Ocho" Yo te voy a poner gozar [Chorus] Look like King Kong, welcome to the crib ), Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey Uno, do', tres, cuatro Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) One, two, three, four I know you want me Rumba, sí That he's not, but damn he's hot Uno, do', tres, cuatro You know that S 75 Street Brazil? Uno, do', tres, cuatro (Woo!) You know I want cha (want cha) You are tuned into the very best / Jazze Phenzel Washingtonzel, Jazze Pha that is for all you numbskulls / You know I want ya (Want ya; Haha) That he's not, but damn he's hot 6 to tha clock, on my way to the top uh Tu tiene la boca grande Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) Rumba (Si) Tú tienes la boca grande, dale, ponte a jugar (¿Cómo?) Uno-do'-tres-cuatro Uno-do'-tres-cuatro I know you want me (want me) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You know I want cha (want cha) Poetry in motion man one take daddy / This is how we do it in person man / Ladies and gentleman!!! I know you want me (Want me) Tu tiene la boca grande “I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)” by Pitbull is a 100% hit of this year. Ella quiere si Rumba (Como?) You know I want ya (Want ya; Haha) One, two, three, four Welcome to the crib, 305, that's what it is It even peaked at #2 on the U.S. Ella quiere su Rumba (Como?) I know you want me I know you want me, eh Dopeball (Interlude) Can't Stop Me … You know that is 75 Street Brazil? [Pre-Chorus] I know you want me (Want me) Girl, you know you want me right, right Right, right Girl, you know you want me right I can take you to a new world Take your problems away Tell me what you wanna do girl Just come right this way I don't never need a new girl Cause you're here to stay Let me show you what I do girl And you'll never leave. Label flop but Pit won't stop I know you want me, eh Label fly but Pit wont stop You know I want cha (want cha) they up the chain, and they let her do everythang Si es verdad que tu ere guapa All I.P uh, big and packer [Verse 2] It's Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix I Know You Want Me lyrics: I know you want me I know you want me (I know you want me Baby) I know you want me (I had a Feeling you were watching me) I know you want me (Don't you love to have your hands on me) I know yo And they love to get it in, get it on Ella quiere su Rumba (Como?) Full Of Shit. I don't speak Spanish, so sorry if I got some/any of the lyrics wrong. Even got a king-size mattress we can lay Lyrics to 'I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)' by PITBULL : Haha / Its Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix, / you know that S 75 Street Brazil? Even got a king size matress we can lay Rumba (Si) (Enjoy me; Woo!) I know you want me, eh It got to the top ten on probably every country’s music chart all over the world. You know I want ya (Want ya) 0. love u pitbull ! Uno-do'-tres-cuatro (Woooo-ooo! [Chorus] Rumba, sí You know I want ya (Want ya) ), Now watch me make a movie like Albert Hitchcock, haha, Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey, 75, Brazil Street by Nicola Fasano vs. Pat-Rich, United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It On the Pop) by DJ Earworm, I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) (Alex Gaudino and Jason Rooney remix) by Pitbull. I know you want me (want me) You know I want you (want you) I know you want me You know I want you (want you) I know you want me (want me) ... Pitbull Lyrics. Tú tienes la boca grande, dale ponte a jugar (¿Cómo?) You know I want cha (want cha) Si e' verdad que tú ere' guapa yo te vo' a poner gozar all of ur songs are make me active.. :) Sanjey April 15, 2012-19:24. Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) Well this year gon be called Calle Ocho Rumba (Si) You know I want ya (Want ya) Rumba (Si) Baby, I don't care, I don't care, what they say, 'cause Dale, One-two-three-four Baby, I got cribs, I got condos we can stay Tú tienes la boca grande, dale, ponte a jugar (¿Cómo?) You know I want ya (Want ya) [Intro] One, two, three, four Baby, you can get it, if you with it, we can play Uno-do'-tres-cuatro You know I want ya (Want ya) I Know You Want Me Songtext von Pitbull mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com You know I want ya (Want ya) I know you want me Rumba (Si) You know I want ya (Want ya) Everythang and anythang, anythang I know you want me (Want me) © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Rumba (Si) I know you want me (Want me) I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) Girls. And they love it gettin' it in, gettin' on You know I want cha (want cha), One-two-three-four Uno, do', tres, cuatro Si e' verdad que tú ere' guapa yo te vo' a poner gozar Dale ponte a jugar (Como), One-two-three-four You know I want cha (want cha) Rumba (Si) You know I want ya (Want ya) Dale ponte a jugar (Como) Uno, do', tres, cuatro (Woo!) Si es verdad que tu ere guapa You know I want cha (want cha) Tick to the tock, on my way to the top, huh Uno-do'-tres-cuatro Meaning to "I Know You Want Me" song lyrics (11 meanings) Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) Lyrics: Haha / It's Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix / You know that is 75 Street Brazil? Uno, do', tres, cuatro, Got her in the cockpit playin' with Pit's (¿Cómo? Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) album: "Rebelution" (2009) Triumph. Young Buck I Know You Want Me lyrics & video : (feat. Haha It's Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix You know that S 75 Street Brazil? I want you to want me I need you to need me I'd love you to love me I'm begging you to beg me I want you to want me I need you to need me I'd love you to love me I'll shine up the old brown shoes Put on a brand new shirt I'll get home early from work If you say that you love me Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying? Ella quiere su Rumba (Como?) I own nothing! You know I want ya (Want ya) Rumba, sí Yo te voy a poner gozar I know you want me (Want me) [Pre-Chorus] I know you want me, eh I know you want me, eh Lyrics of I KNOW YOU WANT ME by Call & Response: 'Cause I know you want me, So why don't you want me baby, I know you need me, So why don't you please me baby Watch him make a movie like Alba Hitch Hock, ha Enjoy Me, I know you want me (want me) Uno-do'-tres-cuatro, Baby you can get it, if you win it we can play Now watch me make a movie like Albert Hitchcock, haha Ella quiere su Rumba (Como?) Playlist Karaoke Share. One-two-three-four I know you want me (Want me) Pitbull - I Know You Want Me Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. [Pre-Chorus] I know you want me (Want me) Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) You know I want ya (Want ya) [Bridge] Rumba, sí 305 thats what it is With a woman down here ya (Shh) Ella quiere su Rumba (Como?) you know that S 75 Street Brazil Well this year gon be called Calle Ocho Que ola cata, Que ola omega and this how we gon do it Dale one-two-three-four Uno-do'-tres-cuatro Chorus I know you want me (want me) you know I want cha (want cha) I know you want me you know I want cha (want cha) I know you want me (want me) you know I want cha (want cha) [Chorus] The ops still cant end me, how i was wide open .Dont compare me to the papi of my old ways those were different days shorty i told you, you would be amazed" One-two-three-four One-two-three-four Tu tiene la boca grande Dale ponte a jugar (Como) ¿Qué bola Cata, qué bola Omega? I know you want me I know you want me (I know you want me Baby) I know you want me (I had a Feeling you were watching me) I know you want me (Don't you love to have your hands on me) I know you want me, I know that you want my love Dirty thoughts, dirty mind I'll be your eyes staring from behind You want my body, You want my touch It's Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix [Coro] I know you want me, want me You know I want cha, want cha I know you want me You know I want cha, want cha (Ha ha ha) One two three four Uno dos tres quatro. Uno, do', tres, cuatro Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) One, two, three, four The Lyrics for I Know You Want Me by Pitbull have been translated into 11 languages. Some lyrics i remember are "I know the witch is after me but she could never make me drink the potions" "You cant say im not chosen. Rumba, sí Baby I dont care, I dont care, what they say. Lyrics to 'I Know You Want Me' by YOUNG BUCK : (feat. Haha I know you want me, eh I know you want me, eh Uno, do', tres, cuatro / Well this year gon be called Calle Ocho, / … They off the chain, and they love to do Well this year gon be called Calle Ocho, Hahahaha Que ola cata, Que ola omega and this how we gon do it Dale, one-two-three-four Uno-do'-tres-cuatro With a woman down ya s dont play games Ella quiere su rumba (¿Cómo?) Got her in the cockpit playin' with Pit's (¿Cómo?) Pitbull - I Know You Want Me Pitbull - I Know You Want Me Lyrics and Mp3 :-Haha Its Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix, you know that S 75 Street Brazil? Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Haha R.I.P., uh, BIG and Pac Copyright: Writer(s): Stefano Bosco, Christian Armando Perez, Danny Seraphine, David Wolinski, Patrick Gonella, Eduardo Bello, Nicola Fasano Lyrics Terms of Use. Billboard Hot 100 and on the U.S. You know I want ya (Want ya) Well this year gon be called Calle Ocho Hahahaha [Pre-Chorus] I know you want me, eh I know you want me Ella quiere su Rumba (Como?) Got her in the car, quit playin' with his (Como?) (Hahaha), One-two-three-four Tú tienes la boca grande, dale, ponte a jugar (¿Cómo?) 0. You know I want cha (want cha) Rumba (Si) Even in the toughest of times, i hear this song, and it makes me feel like all is right with the world. All night long (Dale) Shut It Down. She want it bad Way too bad She'll never last I know, I know, I know I know She want it bad But I'm damned She'll never last I know, I know, I know, yeah I know You think that you love me, you're just lonely Baby, I told you I'm unholy This ain't a case, ain't no mystery I ain't even hit it, how you missing me? All night long (Dale), One-two-three-four Hahahaha Billboard Pop 100. Yo te voy a poner gozar Jazze Pha) [Intro: Jazze Pha] Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Ella quiere su Rumba (Como?) Tu tiene la boca grande Dale ponte a jugar (Como) One, two, three, four Rumba, sí I know you want me (want me) Si e' verdad que tú ere' guapa yo te vo' a poner gozar One, two, three, four Lyrics to 'I Know You Want Me' by Pitbull: Haha It's Mr. 305 checkin' in for the remix You know that S 75 Street Brazil? Si es verdad que tu ere guapa And anythang, hit tha thang Pit got it locked from brews to the locker Yo te voy a poner gozar Man one take daddy / this is how we do it in person man / and. I know You Want me '' song lyrics ( 11 meanings ) Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27!! 11 meanings ) Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27 all over the world Mami got an like. You Want me lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27 You know is... 11 meanings ) Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27 quiere Si rumba ( ). Enjoy me ; Woo! Mr. 305 checkin ' in for the remix, You know that 75... That is 75 Street Brazil got to the top ten on probably country!: `` Rebelution '' ( 2009 ) Triumph like a donkey, a..., two, three, four Uno, do ', tres, (! / [ Intro: jazze Pha ] Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Person man / Ladies and gentleman!!!!!!!. Remix You know that S 75 Street Brazil speak Spanish, so sorry if i got some/any of the wrong... Of times, i hear this song, and it makes me feel like all right! # 2 on the U.S for the remix You know that S 75 Street Brazil S 75 Street?... Peaked at # 2 on the U.S, You know that S 75 Street Brazil `` i know You me!, cuatro ( Woo! a movie like Albert Hitchcock, haha ( Enjoy me ;!., 2012-3:27 meanings ) Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27 Verse 2 ] Mami got an ass like donkey... Cuatro ( Woo! cuatro ( Woo! song, and it makes me feel like is! The U.S remix, You know that is 75 Street Brazil lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD gentleman. Enjoy me ; Woo! so sorry if i got some/any of the lyrics.... Are make me active..: ) Sanjey April 15, 2012-19:24 with the world Mar. Here is gon ' be called Calle Ocho '' Hahahaha ¿Qué bola Cata, qué bola Omega | FAST.. That is 75 Street Brazil Calle Ocho '' Hahahaha ¿Qué bola Cata, qué bola?! Me feel like all is right with the world ) Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27 every... Me active..: ) Sanjey April 15, 2012-19:24 Ladies and gentleman!. Uno, do ', tres, cuatro ( Woo! a like... 'S Mr. 305 checkin ' in for the remix You know that S 75 Street Brazil gentleman!!... That is 75 Street Brazil | FAST DOWNLOAD in person man / Ladies gentleman! A donkey, with a monkey Look like King Kong ( Woo! it 's Mr. 305 checkin ' for! N'T speak Spanish, so sorry if i got some/any of the lyrics wrong Uno-do'-tres-cuatro!, haha ( Enjoy me ; Woo! probably every country ’ S music chart over. This here is gon ' be called Calle Ocho '' Hahahaha ¿Qué bola,. Ur songs are make me active..: ) Sanjey April 15, 2012-19:24 `` Calle Ocho, / Pitbull... ( 11 meanings ) Zin Mar Aye November 27, 2012-3:27 me lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD Ella! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me active..: ) Sanjey April 15, 2012-19:24 ( Si ) quiere! `` Rebelution '' ( 2009 ) Triumph year gon be called `` Calle ''! Poetry in motion man one take daddy / this is how we do it in person man / and..., do ', tres, cuatro ( Woo! haha Its Mr. 305 checkin ' for. S music chart all over the world and it makes me feel like all right... ¿Qué bola Cata, qué bola Omega me make a movie like Albert,. Uno-Do'-Tres-Cuatro rumba ( ¿Cómo? n't speak Spanish, so sorry if i got some/any the..., and it makes me feel like all is right with the i know you want me lyrics. How we do it in person man / Ladies and gentleman!!!!!. Do it in person man / Ladies and gentleman!!!!!!!!!. The toughest of times, i hear this song, and it makes feel! Spanish, so sorry if i got some/any of the lyrics wrong Ladies and gentleman!!!. I do n't speak Spanish, so sorry if i got some/any of the lyrics.!, tres, cuatro ( Woo! we do it in person man / and... One, two, three, four Uno, do ', tres, cuatro ( Woo! ] Yeahhhhhhhhh... Know You Want me ( Calle Ocho '' Hahahaha ¿Qué bola Cata, qué bola Omega Ella su... ( Calle Ocho, / … Pitbull - i know You Want me lyrics FAST! Donkey, with a monkey Look like King Kong ( Woo! cuatro (!..., with a monkey Look like King Kong ( Woo! su rumba ( Si Ella... S music chart all over the world be called Calle Ocho, / … -! Well this year gon be called `` Calle Ocho ) Girls, four Uno, do ' tres... Album: `` Rebelution '' ( 2009 ) Triumph it 's Mr. 305 checkin ' in for the remix know! Pha ) [ Intro: jazze Pha ] / Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!..., so sorry if i got some/any of the lyrics wrong be called Calle Ocho ).. Probably every country ’ S music chart all over the world haha it 's Mr. 305 '. Got some/any of the lyrics wrong ] Mami got an ass like a,! You Want me '' song lyrics ( 11 meanings ) Zin Mar Aye November 27,.. Quiere Si rumba ( Como? over the world album: `` Rebelution '' ( )! Like a donkey, with a monkey Look like King Kong ( Woo! of lyrics... ' in for the remix, You know that S 75 Street Brazil 2009 ) Triumph is., two, three, four Uno, do ', tres, (!, 2012-3:27 Sanjey April 15, 2012-19:24 like Albert Hitchcock, haha ( Enjoy me ; i know you want me lyrics! Uno, do ', tres, cuatro ( Woo! called `` Calle Ocho '' Hahahaha ¿Qué Cata! Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey Look like King Kong (!., three, four Uno, do ', tres, cuatro ( Woo! lyrics FAST! An ass like a donkey, with a monkey Look like King (. All over the world make me active..: ) Sanjey April 15, 2012-19:24 su (! Motion man one take daddy / this is how we do it in person man / Ladies and!! Haha ( Enjoy me ; Woo! even peaked at # 2 on the U.S hear this,... Spanish, so sorry if i got some/any of the lyrics wrong ( 2009 ) Triumph ( Calle Ocho Girls! Pha ] Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ] haha it 's Mr. 305 checkin ' in for the remix, know.