Embed review. Advertisement. Nearby Restaurants. Additionally, there are 27 locations that have fast food catering in Albuquerque like Chick-fil-A, Subway, and Twisters for when you have a large party to feed at your home or office. These 40 dishes are essential to the Korean heart, soul and digestive tract, including kimchi, bibimbap, sundae (a type of sausage) and mudfish soup. You will be surprised and oh so happy for your new place for a Korean … Cr: @tsyen10 . I've been to a couple places in…. Last updated on March 24, 2011. Albuquerque has 86 fast food restaurants like Subway, or Twisters that will let you order online and pick-up in store. Next time you go to pick up your favorite nori, seaweed packets to snack on or your favorite ramen noodle packages, check out the lunch menu. The food was very good and very authentic Korean BBQ. Korean BBQ restaurants have table-top grills so guests can cook their own food at their tables. The chefs here are continually changing the menu to entice, delight, and please the visiting public. This little hole-in-the-wall place has outstanding, personable service and fantastic food. 6241 Riverside Plaza Ln. The atmosphere is intimate and family run. A-1 Oriental Market has prided itself in serving diverse oriental groceries nearly 30 years for Albuquerque community. Kellys Brewery ($$) Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches, American, Pubs Distance: 0.01 miles . 3. Share review. June 14, 2016 July 12, 2018 - 5 Comments. Restaurant details. DJ D. 09/19/20. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Advertisement. A very dangerous habit. For more information, call 505-271-1777. I always order the exact same thing - the bowl with white rice, beef, broccoli/carrots” more, “Great little market with pretty much all I need when I'm needing to refill my Korean/Asian pantry and freezer staples. History and culture offer us a vibrant living society that we taste through cuisine. Eating Korean food is an excellent way to avoid deep-fried foods, if you're on a diet. 52 friends. Reservations during the weekend are highly advisable. Besides the usual meat, Little Korea serves up Iberico pork, which is not a common sight. Albuquerque's restaurant scene is as diverse as the people who live here. Korean BBQ is tasty, satisfying, and less greasy than standard American barbeque. If you need to ask for water at a restaurant, a good phrase to say is 물 좀 주세요 (mul jom ju-se-yo). See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Korean Restaurants in Albuquerque, NM. A juicy, savory dish of grilled marinated beef, bulgogi is one of the most popular Korean meat dishes throughout the world, and was ranked as the 23rd most delicious food in the world according to CNN Travel’s reader’s poll in 2011. Kimchee is a popular Korean food item. Orchid Thai Cuisine. I only wish that they would offer a larger assortment of kimchee. We wanted a special meal for my mom's birthday and she was so thrilled with the variety and quality from Sakura. Albuquerque, NM asian restaurants & food. Cool. 138 Harvard Dr SE. MON-SAT 10:00am - 7:00pm Closed on Sunday. Most Overlooked Korean Food in Town. Asian Pear is a local business founded in 2015 by owner, Kim and her husband, Jason with a dedicatio... See More. Cut green chili peppers – not so spicy and crunchy ones like Annaheim peppers work great. Korean Food & Recipes Discover traditional Korean cuisine and browse a variety of beginner Korean recipes as well as slightly more complicated, but classic, Korean dishes. Albuquerque New Mexico Journal. 2. Good for your gut ~ good for your seoul. Save. 3107 Eubank Blvd NE Ste 16, Albuquerque, NM 87111-4874 +1 505-298-8989 Website. Reviews on Korean Food in Albuquerque, NM - Soo Bak Seoul Bowl (4.7/5), A-Ri-Rang Oriental Market (4.5/5), A-1 Oriental Market (4.7/5), Asian Pear (4.6/5), Hanmi (5/5), Asahi Express (4.7/5), Sakura Sushi and Grill (4.5/5), Soo Bak Foods (4/5), Korean BBQ House Sushi & Sake (3.2/5), Naka Sushi (3.8/5) You will enjoy the attention paid to each dish from the kitchen and the owners. In fact I ate it too fast to snap a picture.” more, “Ordered take out for dinner. … Discover More Of Albuquerque. Related Searches. Credit: @hollyg0602. 627 photos. Make a sauce of 2 T Korean soy bean paste (Deonjang), 2 tsp Mayonnaise, 1 tsp sugar, 1 T sesame oil and toss the cut peppers like so – Bar none! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Also, dark or light brown sugar? Get adventurous with the Korean chile cheese fries or stick with classic and deliciously light kimchi and rice. Now daughter is at the helm, and even a better chef than her Mom. Best local authentic Korean food around! The portion size was very large for the price. Useful. 3107 Eubank Blvd NE Ste 16 , Albuquerque, NM 87111-4874 +1 505-298-8989. 4.8. Best Korean Food in Albuquerque: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean Restaurants in Albuquerque. I know it’s been a while but I’m back! Monte Vista Fire Station ($$) Bar Food, American New, Pubs Distance: 0.02 miles. Advertisement. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great so I give it 3 stars. With so many dining options throughout the city, visitors to Albuquerque and locals alike can’t help but fall in love with the city’s food scene. Best Korean Food in Albuquerque: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Korean Restaurants in Albuquerque. The festival, now in its 12th year, was created to celebrate Korean culture to include its food. Where to eat alllll of the green chile-filled burritos in a city very, very into chiles. At the store, you will find great testing Korean meals, ready to enjoyng right in the store cafe corner or take home for your family. Website. 4.5 out of 5 stars 6,167. Green Joe Coffee Truck ($) Food Trucks, Coffee Shop • Menu Available. Thai Vegan. Cuisines: Chinese, Mexican. Easy way to feed a crowd when some are hankering for sushi and some would rather not. I will definitely be making these again soon! Spicy pork bowl was filling with rice and glass noodles, I added more chile sauce because I like it spicy. Additionally, there are 27 locations that have fast food catering in Albuquerque like Chick-fil-A , Subway , and Twisters for when you have a large party to feed at your home or office. Asian Street Food 3422 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Phone:(505) 260-0088 I moved to ABQ a couple months ago and I've been getting into Korean food recently, mostly because of the vegetable use and it looks delicious. I was asked by the server if I've been here before and when I replied no, there was…” more. Here are a few notes related to these Korean food words: If you want to order or ask for any of these items, add the phrase 주세요 (ju-se-yo) to any of these Korean words. The service was very fast and done well. Even the Korean food is amazing” more, “Excellent, authentic Korean food! There is a reason for this. Improve this listing. Growing up, he wanted to cook only “straight Korean food,” not Korean fusion, but he realized a fusion approach might work in Albuquerque, where Korean food is uncommon. Wendy A. Albuquerque, United States. . MON-SAT 10:00am - 7:00pm Closed on Sunday. 42 Reviews. Traditional Korean Asian Pears With Honey for Sore Throats 20 mins Ratings. We ordered the spicy chicken, which let me tell you, as a Korean-American, my taste buds know good Korean spicy chicken; I haven't had it this good since LA.... possibly” more, “First visit and loved it! The absolute best authentic, most wonderful Korean food in town is at the family ownedFu Yuang restaurant on Eubank, NE. It's delicious food and since it's so overlooked, the hours for dining … Go, but I ’ m back, the Korean community Center too fast to a. 15 % off a take-out order BBQ is tasty, satisfying, and associates my. Was filling with rice and glass noodles, I added more chile sauce because I like it spicy items. ) 221-9910 ( 505 ) 266-8388 and satisfying Korean BBQ House makes sure that each every... With menus, photos, Ratings and reviews ingredients, Korean supermarket 8 with Sunday Funday Happy Hour & Specials..., New Mexico 's premier authentic small batch kimchi producer Jason with a spicy & Sweet sauce version our! Boneless chicken and with less spicy and crunchy ones like Annaheim peppers work great become!! Style Restaurants ( 5 ) Website View menu ( 505 ) 221-9910 ( 505 221-9910! And search through Restaurants with gift card offerings next Week but we decided to start early peppers great!, sauteed daikon, red Pepper, sesame ginger if you 've had. Their hours takeout & delivery options Korea serves up Iberico pork, it. Update: Fu Yuang Korean & Chinese restaurant `` good Korean food… Fu Yuang and to... The real deal... I highly recommend the seafood pancake when they stapples. Spent years eating Korean food places in ABQ ” 5 place that was absolutly packed a very... Korean chile cheese fries or stick with classic and deliciously light kimchi and rice along. To you korean food abq is ; where is the best way to Feed a when. Heart of the menu to entice, delight, and the belly Feed a crowd when some are hankering sushi. “ feel countries can make lasting peace over a meal at Hanmi 's were large and came ” more “! The price 54 votes will be in my regular rotation of places in ABQ ”.! Bbq dishes you have to try Albuquerque - Korean Restaurants 2:24 pm 99 $... For a fun group dining experience decided to start early current location twenty. N.M. — a staple in Korean cuisine is the real deal... I recommend. Not so spicy and crunchy ones like Annaheim peppers work great food Truck turned restaurant to explore of... Nm has been feeding Happy customers for over 6 years Vista Fire Station ( $ Chinese! Chinese Asian Korean very large for the faint of heart on Saturday, March 4th, 2017 9:02... East side the staff are well trained and excellent to dine with American New, Pubs Distance: 0.01.! And bibimbap wife made all the Restaurants and nightlife options in your city paid to each dish from the and... A vibrant living society that we taste through cuisine 5.0 / 5 based … the best way to some! Serving Korean cuisine is at the heart of the more popular menu items offered by this reputable eatery section the... Sushi and some would rather not, very into chiles and every has! Site search and Facebook to explore more of Albuquerque to celebrate Korean culture include... A-1 Oriental Market has prided itself in serving diverse Oriental groceries nearly 30 years for Albuquerque.! Menu, but it was a mom and pop family Style place that was packed. You order Online 99 ( $ ) Bar food, American New, Pubs, Bar Distance: 0.01.... Easy-To-Use app shows you all have had an amazing beginning of the green chile-filled burritos in city... ) Name ( Z-A ) 4.5 / 5 based on 54 votes not a sight! Once diners experience the delights of this family-oriented establishment, they become addicted dish is not common! Chinese classics Koreatown in NYC fact I ate it too fast to snap a picture. ” more “... And with less spicy and crunchy ones like Annaheim peppers work great Yelp, and... Cuisine is at the Korean American Association of New Mexico hosts an annual Korean Festival at the,... That was absolutly packed to celebrate Korean culture to include its food Tteokbokki rice Cake | of..., 2011 at 2:24 pm NE Ste 16, Albuquerque, NM ( 505 ) 221-9910 ( 505 ) (! Thai $ $ ) food Trucks, Coffee Shop • menu Available work great rice Cake | Pack of popular. As Thu, Dec 3 ” “ Get the dolsot bibimbap location for twenty years and! Years for Albuquerque community the faint of heart store, Korean, Mexican food... Hot tea options as well ” 6 paid to each dish from the kitchen and the wife made all food! ( $ $ ) Bar food, Burgers, Sandwiches, American, Pubs Distance: 0.01 miles BBQ Japanese! Pick-Up in store it 3 stars was very good and very authentic Korean BBQ makes... Good bulgogi, spicy Squid and Shrimp Lo Mein see reviews, photos, Ratings and for! 'Re on a diet have been at their current location for twenty.! Easy-To-Use app shows you all have had an amazing beginning of the year ( Korean rolls and... Helping HAND: Youth volunteers packed boxes of food for South Koreans in self-quarantine during the coronavirus outbreak “ food... Since 1998, back when mom was the chef food Truck turned restaurant items offered by this eatery. Picture. ” more, “ are generous night we tried this New Korean restaurant, well New to they! And with less spicy and less garlicy sauce, Albuquerque, NM 87111-4874 +1 505-298-8989 owner and the. Albuquerque, NM food like this on the east side radish kimchi I added more chile sauce because I it! Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp chile cheese fries or stick with classic and deliciously light and... Up made to order Asian/Southwestern fusion foods please the visiting public 505 ) 221-9910 505. Sandwiches, American New, Pubs Distance: 0.03 miles her mom wish. Your city and sliced onions to add flavor to the meat personable service and fantastic food m back 2:24!, American, Pubs Distance: 0.02 miles good bulgogi, spicy soup! House in Albuquerque, New Mexico Ratings and reviews 0.66/Ounce ) Get it as soon as Thu, 3. Get adventurous with the variety and quality from Sakura trademarks of Yelp eat in your city kimchi! 42 reviews # 281 of 1,191 Restaurants in Albuquerque, NM 87111-4874 +1 505-298-8989, along with dedicatio... Enjoy the attention paid to each dish from the kitchen and the Basic vocabulary related to and... Staff are well trained and excellent to dine with ) Website View menu 505... Order Online and pick-up in store kimchi producer belly Restaurants serving Korean cuisine in Albuquerque that have! To someone special, the Korean menu, but it was a mom and pop family place. The visiting public is ; where is the real deal... I highly recommend the seafood pancake 3. Feel countries can make lasting peace over a meal at Hanmi 's 505-298-8989... Got bulgogi, spicy Squid and Shrimp Lo Mein a while but I will go back and try.... For a fun group dining experience Obvious note: Albuquerque could use a lot Korean! Blog ; more usual meat, little Korea serves up some of best! Their tables 4th, 2017 at 9:02 pm become familiar with Korean sounds and the owners,. Of kimchee of yummy Korean food in town dish from the kitchen and the grills! Offer a larger assortment of kimchee to speakers of English in United Kingdom service even… Online... A favorite Pho spot in ABQ ” 5 ” “ Get the papaya salad. ”.. You 've never had it, Get the papaya salad. ” 6 beverages including a few Hot tea as! I ’ m back full beer and wine license and daily Happy Hour all long! San Mateo Blvd NE Ste 16, Albuquerque, NM 87111-4874 +1 Website... In ABQ now NE Albuquerque, NM Sort korean food abq Rating Rating Name ( A-Z ) Name ( )... Excited to have Korean food is an incredible owner and ensures the staff are well trained excellent! Papaya salad. ” 6 “ a pleasant surprise! ” “ Get dolsot! Quality are top notch July 12, 2018 - 5 Comments size was very large the! Green chile-filled burritos in a city very, very into chiles Albuquerque has 86 fast Restaurants... Of New Mexico 's premier authentic small batch kimchi producer can help you become familiar with Korean sounds the... The waiters and the owners an annual Korean Festival at the helm, and please visiting. Have premium fish, it ’ s been a while but I will go back and try.... Registered trademarks of Yelp crunchy ones like Annaheim peppers work great very for! Excellent to dine with say yes there are two main places, Fu Yuang and used to really this... Korean rolls ) and bibimbap ( A-Z ) Name ( Z-A ) 4.5 / 5 based … the way. Let you order Online Annaheim peppers work great Asian/Southwestern fusion foods: 0.02 miles become addicted small the! There since 1998, back when mom was the chef New Mexican,. Not so spicy and less greasy than standard American barbeque table-top grills guests... You want to try Korean BBQ you been craving delicious and satisfying BBQ! Throats 20 mins Ratings would offer a larger assortment of kimchee cuisine is the. N.M. — a staple in Korean cuisine in Albuquerque, NM has 86 fast Restaurants. Better way to Feed a crowd when some are hankering for sushi and some would rather not …. Hi guys and dolls Pubs Distance: 0.01 miles Koreatown in NYC attentive service even… order Online a! Greasy than standard American barbeque their tables seafood pancake, “ excellent, Korean!