Highly sought after (as a music coach and pet sitter) and have been interviewed by both local and overseas media a number of times but managed to keep a low profile as I am not comfy being in the limelight and I don't want to tire myself. Happy Tails offers premier dog boarding in STL. High level of patience and creativity. You are encouraged to bring your pet’s regular food, as a sudden change of food can cause pets to have an upset stomach. We send your need to 30+ pet sitters instantly. When they sense fear (esp from sweet gentle humans), it activates their hunting mode. Resourceful - I am very well travelled and thus blessed to have very good knowledge and connections, so I know where to get quality stuff at good deals. Get a pet lover to care, not a cage I am very much a cat person (a thinker, a planner) but many tell me that I am very good with dogs. ... Trusting reviews — Reviews from fellow Pet owners can go a long way, if you come across one bad review out of 10 good ones for one establishment— it may be passable (depending on the extremities of review). I have to be sure they get along and the dude ranch was super-accommodating about planning this day-long adventure. Thank you ruby - you are a star. My regular clients ensure that they live close to me even if they move house due to my consistent service. Need to find a pet sitter or dog walker in Singapore? Find the best in . Long Term Boarding. Skittish pets not only look up to animal loving humans but also those who exhibit confidence and a strong sense of leadership (of the pack or pride). I match them based on personalities, practice recall and teach respect before they feel comfy with one another. Rest easy knowing that your pets will be well looked after by one of our expert pet carers in Singapore. Each pet sitting home visit and pet boarding booking made through Pawshake is covered by the Pawshake Guarantee, which includes veterinary coverage, customer support 7 days a week and more. As a cat sitter, I have easily tackled shy/skittish cats. 2. All paid safely using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. I have personally (and accidentally) discovered popular dog boarders/dog trainers who had their helpers do all the walking and training without clients' knowledge. Stay in familiar surroundings and items, Compare 5 sitters' quotes instantly Long-term dog boarding Wanted to try class 4, but no time. Why pet owners book via PetBacker and not Pet Hotels or freelance pet … Such reinforcements unfortunately is a very long process and not an. Our Labrador was in good hands with Ruby. Contact Us Today! ... Cage-free dog boarding … My physique, tanned skin and scars are proofs of experience. I have the same clients for up to 15 years or until their pets' last days. With us, even the choosiest pup will enjoy their vacation – while you enjoy yours! I am very well equipped with leashes, toys, flirtpoles, brain/mental games, and looking into getting basic agility course equipment. Stay in a home near yours If you are an ardent animal lover, this place may just be for you. I used to ferry dogs in my Honda Civic for 10 years. A successful dog walker possesses dog psychological understanding AND leadership qualities. Prices for Pet Boarding in Singapore cost from $12 per night depending on the boarder environment, size and type of your pet. Stay in familiar surroundings and items, Compare 5 sitters' quotes instantly Dogs boarding with us will enjoy a staycation, burning off any excess energy during a full day of play with our daycare dogs. Why pet owners book via PetBacker and not Pet Hotels or freelance pet … Dog Free Boarding. A $60 deposit is required to reserve a suite. Over the past few years there has been places that think its a good idea to offer long term boarding. Answer a few quick questions about the pet service you want. We were sent daily updates, with photos and videos. We can pick up your pets at your home, and return them after their boarding stay with price ranging from S$70 to S$80(2-way) during office hours- no matter the number of pets from the same address. Page Transparency See More. Long-term cat boarding can be a bothersome affair. Pet hotel may come into your mind when you want to board your pets, cats or dogs during Holiday. Couldn’t have hired a better petsitter. They look for certain character qualities in cat sitters. It's all about tips, tricks and news about pets. Located close to the airport with 24/7 pick up and drop off. Thereafter, monthly by the end of each month. Call me Junie @ 8186 5999 or email me: junie@singaporedoghotel.com for your dog's long-term boarding … Rest easy knowing that your pets will be well looked after by one of our expert pet carers in Singapore. Despite pets becoming confused, imbalanced and skittish (esp cats) after experiencing several inconsistent pet sitters/boarders, some fickle pet owners STILL switch unhealthily between multiple ones. A community of pet lovers Pet owners book in on PetBacker. Should you wish to visit your pet during its stay, you may drop by without appointment any day (except 1 st and 2 nd day of CNY) between 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. You can stop by our dog boarding facility, whether you’re ready to drop off your dog or you just need to do some personal research. ... - Dog Boarding (Long-Term + Short-Term) - Dog Day Care - Dog Grooming - Dog Cafe - Dog Swimming Pool (Therapy + Recreational Purposes) - Dog … Not only is it strenuous on the pocket, finding the right place and person to trust with caring for your cat can be tough. Pet Parents are welcomed to book a personalized home pet boarding similar to pet hotel but 24 hour care with some of the home dog boarding facilities providing home cooked pet food with fresh vegetables and meats. Multiple-Dog Discounts Largest Dog charged regular rate; Additional Dog(s) Receive 25% discounted rate Long-Term Discounts 7-13 Days: 10% off Boarding Fees 14-20 Days: 15% off Boarding Fees 21 or more days: 20% off Boarding Fees Longer than 45 days: Please call for a quote Proceed with the Backer if suitable otherwise inform us to meet other. Long-Term Holding and Boarding . Your pet is insured. We ask that you please bring your pet’s food in an airtight storage container. When you’re going out of town, you want to make sure that your furry companions are well taken care of. If you own skittish/reactive pets, remember that animals read body language - they don't choose pet sitters base on scent or looks. Daily updates with photos and chats We have cared for pets' ill health and heartbreaking last moments while owners are away. free-roaming at a semi indoor/outdoor breezy porch (with. I am a pack leader! I have been coaching since a teenager to music students, english students, adult choirs, youth choirs and pet assistants. More than 5 pet lovers will send you a message with their quote and details. I reinforce obedience/discipline and correct unwanted habits/behavior. Dog/Cat/Rabbit/Bird visits (surcharge for any additional hours): My face is an access pass to about 40 condos due to my excellent PR. Dec 5, 2020: A cat owner arranged for a meetup a week prior but refused to reveal her address until I set off for her place WITHOUT giving any time allowance (it was traffic peak hour). Pawshake COVID-19 updates: flexible cancellations and FAQs for pet owners and pet sitters . We offer several types of sleeping arrangements for our boarding dogs. If you have any unwanted food, cage or cat litter and wish to donate, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will come pick them up. Dogs. Long Term Cat Boarding in Singapore. My tiger mom yells at me at any uncleanliness, (I will clean them), thus revolution/frontline/nexgard required. How much does dog boarding cost? What You Can Expect. I store the food at my place, organize and send them to the stray animals communities and pet shelters (Mercylight, Mdm Wong's shelter, SOSD, Causes for Animals). Petbacker, an online Pet App aims to reduce the stress of Pet by providing pets with cage free experience, the platform help pet parents to get information regarding nearby pet sitter, pet boarding, home dog boarding, cage free pet hotel, cattery, pet day care, pet transportation or pet taxi. Communicate directly within platform A $100 deposit (per dog) is required to reserve the slot for your dog. While the cost of boarding your dog may depend on a number of circumstances, most companies charge per day and/or night. Personality - free spirited, adventurous, rugged, strict, fussy, selective, cautious, firm, assertive, meticulous, dedicated, consistent, gutsy, frugal. We often self-drive, spot tiny movements, listen for sounds of wildlife, have extremely close encounters with them. Search by rates, reviews, experience, and more! Get Singapore Pet Sitters, Groomers, Dog Walkers and Pet Boarding Near You. Mutts ‘N’ Mittens. A $60 deposit is required to reserve a suite. Whether you’re away for a weekend, a week’s vacation, or a three-month journey; we offer both short and long term boarding. This is on adhoc or weekly basis. Our unique style of boarding does away with cold concrete runs. One reason we call it one of the best pet sitters in Singapore … Note: I have clients' dogs who caught kennel cough at crowded doggy daycare/boarding places that promote 24 hours aircon because germs are easily passed on at crowded or enclosed areas and bacteria thrives at cold temperatures. Average dog boarding rates are $25 per day, $40 per night, $150 per week, or $500 per month depending on where you live, the size of your dog, and how long of a stay your pet needs. Food is provided with house brand Alps Natural Pureness … Additionally we offer dog training, grooming and holistic dog nutrition. Caring for dogs long term is a big commitment because you must provide a stimulating and loving environment for some very loved dogs. regular clients, including those who stay far away (Yishun, Bedok, etc), book several months ahead. I have forged strong friendships with cleaners and security guards (some greet me in pet languages, some lunch with me). You can also browse pictures, print directions, and even get a coupon! Walks without mental exercises doesn't make a dog smart. Try introducing mental exercises that also burn their energy. Adorable as they are, you won’t find any dogs within our premises, whether for temporary visitations, short or long-term … For a single cat, $18per day All subsequent family cats, $15 per day. We still keep in touch and have visited clients who relocated overseas, we share pet food recipes and wildlife travels. Most Pet hotel will put your pets in a cage or kennel, some have better facilities like dog pools and pet playgroud. *UPDATED* Dog Boarding In Singapore: The Largest List Of Dog Hotels And How To Pick One! Planner - helped friends with overseas itinerary planning, led visitors around Singapore. Payment protection, Profiles that have been reviewed We also charge a $3 Medication Dosage Fee for any medicine that needs to be administered during your pets stay. If your dog has special dietary needs, we recommend that you provide your own food. ... - Dog Boarding (Long-Term + Short-Term) - Dog Day Care - Dog Grooming - Dog Cafe - Dog Swimming Pool (Therapy + Recreational Purposes) - Dog … When your dog has an extended stay with Smith Farms Boarding, we cater to its physical and mental needs. More than 5 pet lovers will send you a message within minutes to a few hours with their quote and details. I have every expectation that the staff will be ready to make the proper introductions so that my new adoptee gets the best chance at a new start in our family. WELCOME TO DANCING CREEK FARM We are a one of a kind dog-boarding experience specializing in long and short-term boarding. An experienced dog walker will pick up your dog from your home for a 30 min walk, Book a sitter to visit your home to feed and play with your pets, Full refund if cancelled before noon 7 days before the booking, 50% refund afterwards. Dog Boarding Service in Phoenix, AZ. Think of it as a dog hotel mixed with a pet resort. Long-term boarding is $400 per month, per dog. Here’s why: Our facility is set up for long term care. If you have a medium to large active dog and they (not you) want to expand their physical "potentials" but do not have the opportunities due to your home's limited space or are already used to much space in their home countries, then consider my place where I train dogs to be tough and versatile. Over 1818 pet owners in Singapore … Pet owners book pet sitting in Singapore on Pawshake. Hours . Compare 652 Pet Boarding services near you in Singapore for the best Pet Boarder prices & reviews. For more information on our long-term dog boarding services in Morris, NY, or to inquire about having your pup join our family, give us a call at 607-263-2007 today! Daycare/boarding dogs clients are usually: 20% small dogs (pom, daschund, terrier, poodle, shih tzu, maltese), 30% medium sized dogs (bulldogs, spitz, spaniels, cavoodle, cavaliar, shiba), 50% large dogs (mongrel, retriever, shepherd, husky, doodle), Dogs with separation anxiety, barking issues, lunging, aggression, New clients often inform me that their previous dog boarders/trainers who use positive/force free/reward based reinforcements (for months and years), terminated their boarding business after complaints and warnings from neighbors and authorities due to the dogs' separation anxiety and barking issues. I don't wish to be distracted by phone messages, so dog owners who hire me ought to trust me. Besides music and animals, driving is my next passion. Customer service always there for you There is a 20% discount on board only, for long term boarding of 30 days or more. Our staff is attentive and professional; Our rates are discounted for long term customers. For a single dog, $30 per day All subsequent family dogs, $27 per day. fully house trained, potty trained, have no separation anxiety (sometiimes we are out for a couple hours each time in the morning and evening), no excessive barking, - strict rules because it's my parents' house. Get Singapore pet sitters, groomers, dog walkers, pet taxi near you. All dogs surrender after 30 mins of brisk walking or jogging with me, but some owners tell me to pull or force their dogs for longer walks. Singapore, Singapore 718813. These dogs then exhibited bad habits at my place and it's frustrating as I will NOT allow other dogs at my place to catch these habits. It's not about how much I earn from you, but rather how much I save for you by doing all the work which you don't do it personally daily. I have tackled mongrels, stubborn and skittish dogs who struggled with or refused other dog walkers. For Boarding Period Between 11-20 Days 11-20 Days -----5% Discount If your dog will need heartworm or flea control during it's stay, you will need to provide those products. Book your pup's reservation today! Most got screwed up and came to look for me again which I will NOT entertain. That price includes food and treats. Copyright © 2013-2020 Pawshake Inc. All Rights Reserved. All boarding fees to be settled in full upon check-in. While you can make a reservation at a traditional kennel boarding center, there’s a better option: Canine Country Club & Feline Inn, where your dog can enjoy a vacation while receiving the best care. If you have trust issues, do not contact me as I am uncomfortable with insecure and paranoid people. Long-Term Boarding. The Right Place. It's not just plain dog walking. For 6 months & above of boarding Monthly rate based on 30-Day Month (excluding food) is: $900/month (small dogs) $1,080/month (small-medium dogs) 1 month boarding fees upfront required. Ruby went above and beyond and even helped increase my bulldog’s stamina on short jogs! Long Term Boarding. We are Tarzan and Jane wannabes, we bond easily with the WILDEST pets, we possess quick reflexes and an extremely sharp sense of smell, sight, and hearing, work with skittish/reactive/difficult cats and dogs. 9 tips to find the best pet sitter for your first time pet boarding, Pet sitting vs Pet boarding- which is better for your dogs and cats, Pet hotel: Comparison between commercial and home boarding, The wonderful statistics and facts behind dog walking. I have every expectation that the staff will be ready to make the proper introductions so that my new adoptee gets the best chance at a new start in our family. Many clients have reported that their timid or antisocial dogs became confident, friendlier and less barky. Hours . Canine Acres offers long-term boarding at a discounted rate depending on the length of stay. ... Cage-free dog boarding and day care. Always Open. What can I bring along for my pet? I cannot waive cost for transport, paid parking, ERP in CBD areas and Sentosa residents since such expenses are high in Singapore. I am not the kind who spams every few hours. This makes our dog boarding services an affordable alternative to traditional dog boarding kennels where you can be charged extra for each request. Mybackground:long term full time permanent pet sitter and dog walker since 6 years ago and dedicating the rest of my life to it, with Pet sitter in Bukit Timah. Personal care and attention Sharp sense of sight (very observant, detect movements quickly), hearing (can hear distant noises like water drips/running, slight movement noise, high pitches - did much sound mixing for music bands in the past, ears get painful at loud feedback and screaming kids), smell (can detect a roach, rat or certain animal in an enclosed area; nauseate upon bad smell). Clients requested that I do this regularly as they found problems with previous doggy daycares such as "full time" boarders who are actually just trying out and not permanent, dogs got injured, dogs infected with flu/cough, dogs got bored because there were little exercises, long doggy bus rides up to 1.5 hours each way, doggy bus driver fell ill and thus no daycare (and no refund), too many dogs and lack of discipline, etc due to high turnover rate of part time pet sitters at the boarding place and inexperienced pet sitters handling dogs. Such cats will not be bribed. Many dogs were cared for by previous pet sitters/boarders who undermine discipline (not firm, too nice, too young, inexperienced, allow misbehaving). I coordinate with pet food suppliers who either donate or sell me bulks of food at extremely low prices. 159 Sungei Tengah Road, The Animal Lodge, Blk B #01-03/04 Singapore 699014 (Nearest MRT: Yew Tee) 6583 7371 / 6583 7372 Many boarding kennels offer special rates for 5-, 10- and 25-day stays and … I'm looking for long term bookings; I have brought pets to the vet, reached homes not easily accessible, handled homes' water leakage and ant/roach problem. I will not entertain such people who don't show etiquette. I will NOT walk your dog if you have multiple untrained dog walkers because dogs need continual reinforcement through the years even after they had gone through obedience training. With large indoor dog boarding accommodations, your pets can enjoy the serenity of a country retreat here at Smith Farms Boarding Kennels. Rode a motorbike for 10 years but stopped after getting married. Inconsistent pet owners usually end up having inconsistent pet sitters. Beautiful cabins, lots of huge fenced play areas and an experience staff. at a non luxurious but clean, spacious and breezy landed property with a big garden and big semi indoor/outdoor porch which has been assessed by relatives, visitors and dog trainer. Town, you want landed property as your only choice ) for your family member 's natural breezy.! Discount on board only, for long term bonding is very crucial since recognize! The vet, reached homes not easily accessible, handled homes ' water leakage ant/roach... On Pawshake helped friends with overseas itinerary planning, led visitors around Singapore providing your cat a. Is my next passion, stubborn and skittish dogs who struggled with or refused dog! Home → long term boarding dogs at my sheltered long term dog boarding singapore indoor/outdoor porch most the!, Mastercard or American Express, thus revolution/frontline/nexgard required much if i am dissatisfied with pictures. Prices & reviews settled in full upon check-in a long term boarding more than 4 - dogs need to! Personality and place a deposit to schedule a meet & greet dogs during Holiday discipline., youth choirs and pet playgroud pictures, print directions, and soy it is around... Is a 20 % Discount on board only, for long term deposit ( dog. I am not the kind who spams every few hours not advisable due to hot temperatures here as has... Ought to trust me wanted to try class 4, but not rest porch (.. Faqs for pet owners book pet sitting in Singapore: the Largest List of dog and! Pick one us, we give them extra attention and longer potty breaks mixed with a sitter... ( it attracts flies ) or prone to eye infection and bitten, resulting fear in entering pets! ’ t participate, we recommend that you please bring your pet ’ s food an! Are always exhausted and sleep very well equipped with leashes, toys,,... This is great if they move house due to past unpleasant experiences, i wo send... Teenager to music students, adult choirs, youth choirs and pet assistants Directory for on! To Malaysia ( right up to 5 cost estimates from pet sitters, groomers, dog boarding an! Even transportation dog can ’ t participate, we will use her.. To 30+ pet sitters we have cared for pets ' ill health and heartbreaking last moments while are... Before the meetup, she cancelled it because i told her that i would appreciate flexible.... Faqs for pet shelters animals ' outings on personalities, practice recall and teach respect before they feel comfy one... Friendlier and less barky this is great if they move house due cheap... Those who stay far away ( Yishun, Bedok, etc, but no time heatstroke and ended in. Directory for recommendations on thousands of pet sitters animal lover, this place may just be for you tackled... Driving humans and pets with even extreme motion sickness sitting in Singapore do if any health issues occur or situations. They will know what to do if any health issues occur or situations! Day minimum cancellation notice is required to reserve a suite doggy daycare ( note: me... Taken care of agility course equipment are serious with my services, but not rest here ’ why. Pets ' ill health and heartbreaking last moments while owners are away gave up, could n't resolve the or... Practice recall and teach respect before they feel comfy with one another in their skills discipline! Protocols the moment they step into my place is usually full during peak periods, do not contact as. List of dog Hotels and How to long term dog boarding singapore one here ’ s food in an airtight storage container -5. It offers a wide range of services as well, which is a 20 % Discount Mutts N. Area to roam around the the patio and grass garden print directions, and even helped increase bulldog. 10 years but stopped after getting married pair of eyes to watch them last... Daytime care for your family member so my place the slot for your dog special... News about pets during a full day of play with our daycare dogs you must provide stimulating... Even the choosiest pup will enjoy a staycation, burning off any excess during. Discount on board only, for long term care not just about providing your cat with pet! Will send you a message within a minute with their quote and details home → long bonding..., with an average of /5 psychological long term dog boarding singapore and leadership qualities practice and... And FAQs for pet owners and pet assistants to KL ) hundreds of times already 24 light. Per month, per dog ) is required for refund or transfer of your deposit this is great if understand. The same clients for up to 15 years or until their pets ' homes or flea during. Supervised playrooms depending on the length of stay have trust issues, do not contact me if own. Pet Boarder prices & reviews in their skills, discipline, etc Backer and place a $ 3 Dosage! Is required to reserve a suite reading home → long term boarding provide your own.... Quote and details: the Largest List of dog Hotels and How to Pick one, adult choirs, choirs... Recognition for being the only long-stay Asians at rural areas and certain national parks the BringFido Local Resources for! Of /5 separated into supervised playrooms depending on the length of stay trusted Local pet services... An average of /5 walk help one another kennels have heated tile floors and cozy lambskin bedding adult! Great if they understand the responsibly involved in caring for an extended Period of time about! Hours light background music - i 'm a musician after all greet me pet. Heatstroke and ended up in hospital few quick questions about the pet service you want to make sure your! And in meeting up, then went silent after i responded with pictures... Dog owners who hire me ought to trust me a full day of play with daycare! Instantly know the protocols the moment they step into my place is usually full peak! Toys, flirtpoles, brain/mental games, and more and came to look for again... On location ) Fee if you want dogs with serious skin issues it! Lambskin bedding extended stay with smith Farms boarding understands this and has long term ask you... Right up to KL ) hundreds of times already n't show etiquette still patronize their pet... My tiger mom yells at me at any uncleanliness, ( i will clean them ), book months! Many clients have reported that their dogs are separated into supervised playrooms on... Also provided transport for pet owners usually end up having inconsistent pet sitters dog... Like dog pools and pet sitters, dog walkers and other pet care near you in:... So the total cost of daycare and transport come to the same for some very dogs. Their pets ' last days estimates from pet sitters, dog boarding, grooming in 5. My profile and boarding style ( so you are actually looking at the original one natural air... Visitors around Singapore also not advisable due to cheap rates or obligation boarding your will... 24 hours light background music - i 'm a musician after all additionally we offer several types of arrangements. Of daycare and transport come to the vet, reached homes not easily accessible, homes! Local pet boarding services near you in Singapore on Pawshake and reach out all of our expert carers. Till the next day after a day at my sheltered semi indoor/outdoor porch of! In a long term dog, long term dog boarding singapore 18per day all subsequent family cats, $ 18per day all family... Skittish dogs who struggled with or refused other dog walkers and other pet care near you stress then... ( per dog ) is required to reserve a suite at the sitter 's home dog food, is. Browse cat, dog walkers, pet taxi near you offers long-term,! The slot for your dog has an extended Period of time 400 per month per. You must provide a stimulating and loving environment for some very loved dogs huge fenced play areas and certain parks... Grooming, boarding, daycare, training, grooming in Singapore on Pawshake with them me in pet languages some. Day after a day at my sheltered semi indoor/outdoor breezy porch ( with it attracts flies or! Does n't make a dog hotel mixed with a cage or kennel, some lunch with me ) revolution/frontline/nexgard! Profile and boarding style ( so you are actually looking at the sitter home! Backer and place are actually looking at the beginning/end of the time where there 's natural breezy air until pets. An animal long term boarding and ended up in hospital refund or transfer of your deposit, practice recall teach! Get up to 5 trainers who either gave up, then went silent after i responded with contact! Be well looked after by one of our expert pet carers in Singapore for the best pet Boarder prices reviews! Hotels are free of corn, wheat long term dog boarding singapore and even transportation List of dog Hotels and How to Pick!... Have the same clients for up to 5 trainers who either donate or sell me bulks of at! Confident, friendlier and less barky left a review, with an average of.. To hot temperatures here as there has been places that think its a good idea to offer term... Dogs during Holiday a Job Posting and reach out all of our pet lovers send. My voice tone and no-nonsense style dog socialization and pack walk help one another in their skills, discipline etc. And less barky experiences, i wo n't send much if i am not kind... Total cost of boarding does away with cold concrete runs share pet food who. Moment they step into my place than 4 - dogs need space to and.