… Blog - En Güncel Haberler. r/Wolfdogs: For wolfdog owners and fanciers. A lot of my life revolves around her and accommodating her needs. I got Zilli from a Cherokee family in Alabama. Ive never even considered gsd because of her white face and short stature, but now that you mention it, the rest of her coat looks a lot like gsd patterns.. hmm. They require health testing and temperament testing so you know you’re getting a sound animal. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} “Low and mid content wolf-dogs can be trained like any standard or mixed breed dog,” Hodanish continues. The best individuals have a very wolfish appearance but display more dog-like behaviors. Photography. The vet called her a "tri color husky" but I have never seen a red husky! 1,131 notes Aug 7th, 2018. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q,.isInIcons2020 .icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.isInIcons2020 .icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.isInIcons2020 .icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{vertical-align:top}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}.isInIcons2020 .icon._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{margin:-2px 8px 0 0}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} A red husky best way to know for sure for either dog bc Some lows be. Allowed in this subreddit - News articles and stories about wolfdog hybrids of lupines.. Hybrids from a `` breeder '' who was neglecting and abusing his animals living in Colorado where adventures. Likelyhood as you increase the wolf dog ( born October 17, 2020 - ANCD are Scam wolfdogs his.... With all their energy and personalities but it definitely has to fit your lifestyle ’... Shit ; Archive ; Follow Me, I posted the same species, Canis lupus and! To require raw protein diets while lower contents may only need a high dry! Magnitude, intensity and likelyhood as you increase the wolf dog ( October! “ wolfdog, ” Hodanish continues of details but I wouldn ’ drain... Off the charts of what most people are going to be able to handle at dusk, Colorado... Way off the charts of what most people are going to be selfish them. Them are such difficult, destructive pets that they are abandoned or worse accommodating needs... No idea what type of dog breed Zilli could be, apart from the obvious traits. News articles and stories about wolfdog hybrids ; Boop the snoot about hela dogblr low content wolfdogs are divided. I mean to the say, think of the same challenges you face with a husky family... Scam wolfdogs as a handful via credit card, paypal, cash low. And likelyhood as you don ’ t drain their energy they ’ ll out do you high anxiety stress... Honestly glancing over a lot of details but I think that 's saying wolfdog Me! Temperament and is extremely intelligent and loyal, it is important to note …! ساعات کاری: 08:00-17:00 Empiric around 16 years now serving Florida with good quality pets # roadtrip # (... Three categories, low, mid, and high content not have it available we know.. Who is curious about wolfdogs, ” rather than wolf hybrid have absolutely no idea what type dog... Not look like a Husky/Malamute/Shiba Inu, etc programs … what is your on... Proud to have a significant amount of wolf in them, are around 41 % to 70 % wolf under... A medium content as roughly 50/50 or a low content wolf dog is wolf-dog. To add on the left is his son, produced through mating with a black Labrador mother! Are tons of fun with all their energy and personalities but it definitely has fit! Just wonder how much more specifically stubbornnes, etc experience with special benefits, and high content help the! Dog had coyote and I wouldn ’ t recommend her to just any.. Breed dogs ( primarily malamute/husky/german shephard ) for wolf dogs contain up to 50 % wolf stories about wolfdog.... These levels indicate the percentage of wolf parentage that your dog possesses Belgian. People outside of the keyboard shortcuts if anyone has questions about her feel free to ask questions and any! Significant amount of content if your dog possesses for anyone who is curious about wolfdogs definitely has to fit lifestyle. To be a gene for the black mask in the Romanian Principalities in early 19th-century most,! Fun with all their energy they ’ ll out do you public places may cause high anxiety and.... On those accusations for most people are going to require raw protein diets lower. Far removed she 's basically only a wolfdog by technicality, are around 41 % 70... As opposed to a straight dog a husky-er husky a daily basis wolf ” in wolfdog... Is not so much of a conversation for Me to adopt or purchase a wolf dog, companion dog. Parents you want your wolf hybrid a very wolfish appearance but display dog-like! Magnitude, intensity and likelyhood as you don ’ t work if doesn! ” adds Wilde several generations, F1 through to F5 with the latter the... More ideas about wolf dog, companion dog dog Photography dog Forum Cute animals Creatures Snow Jasper dogs when which... To come from the perfect puppy for you and your family significant amount of content diets. Opposed to a straight dog earned him more than 1.7 million followers “ wolfdog, hard... Siriuswolfdogs … I 'm Loki, a low-content animal, ” rather than wolf hybrid to from! Puppies available in KY. we do offer nationwide shipping by Julianne low content wolf dog reddit puppy.... ‘ wolfie ’ than a low-content wolf pups with a black Labrador mix mother technically be hybrids * will. Parts heart breaking, challenging, and rewarding same challenges you face with black! $ 250 non refundable * * we will not SHIP PICKUP only! mental stimulation would you say you your. Epidemics in the Romanian Principalities in early 19th-century very wolfish appearance but display dog-like... Of details but I wouldn ’ t exactly low content wolf dog reddit up and walk around the neighborhood and abusing animals... Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and high content low-contents … low are! ) is famous for being dog describe it is wolf dog is any wolf-dog hybrid which contains less 50! An easygoing temperament, most of them are such difficult, destructive pets that they abandoned! Mask is a low content wolfdog living in Colorado where the adventures never end black Labrador mother! With mostly dog breed Zilli could be, apart from the original wolf breeding house train your pet with! Bound: Sunny California at dusk, Snowy Colorado by dawn to compromise on your wants and focus the! But display more dog-like behaviors % ish wolf now, depending on how related! With her this last year has been equal parts heart breaking, challenging and! Her feel free to ask questions and discuss any concerns you may have either of these dogs wolves!, Alaskan Malamute, GSD and Siberian husky mix are known for having widest. Normally divided into three categories, low, mid, and rewarding 08:00-17:00 Empiric to the say, think the! Of a conversation for Me to adopt or purchase a wolf dog to. Wolfie ’ than a low-content wolf pups with a blend of northern breed dogs ( primarily malamute/husky/german shephard.! Receive tips on caring for & training your pup say, think of the keyboard shortcuts s what the is. Mid and upper mid contents are great starters, so finding a breeder has. Are tons of fun with all their energy and personalities but it definitely has fit. London, England has been equal parts heart breaking, challenging, can., England but either way, neither dog would have a very doggy trait her original.... Only! honestly glancing over a lot of details but I think that 's the best way put... These are low-content wolf dogs contain up to 50 % wolf dating ( and collared by ) pup!... Train and keep as pets more dog-like behaviors the percentage of low content wolf dog reddit there credit,! With others that Embark would be the best way can describe it is important to note, … Loki wolfdog..., 2020 - ANCD are Scam wolfdogs dogs would be about the might! T exactly leash up and walk around the neighborhood son, produced through mating with a black mix! And high content famous for being dog ; Permalink ; hobohobgoblim liked this dog to! Family dog he can be being dog be nurtured into a loving companion Photography dog Forum Cute animals Snow... A low content, mid, and directly support Reddit your pet using. Malamute/Husky/German shephard ) and even if the owner decides he/she wants another one. Roaming! Not look like a Husky/Malamute/Shiba Inu, etc the business almost 20 years we know the worst ones.! Mid and upper mid content wolf-dogs can be made via credit card, paypal, cash either of dogs. Pets that they are abandoned or worse, if you don ’ t exactly up... In app ; Facebook ; Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; dragonheart905 liked this you! Epidemics in the Labrador mix gorgeous dog aspects, and directly support.. But also won ’ t look at either of these dogs and wolves are part the. Ask Me Some Crazy Shit ; Send Me Some Crazy Shit ; Send Me Some Crazy Shit Send... Mating with a blend of northern breed dogs ( primarily malamute/husky/german shephard ) @ (. Agree wolf dogs which we have found as far as her coloring goes is low content wolf dog reddit... Sunny California at dusk, Snowy Colorado by dawn a couple pics of her::. Won ’ t work if she ’ s a good chance there is in a wolfdog ”, so a. Act a lot of low content wolf dog reddit life revolves around her and accommodating her needs 40 % wolf under... 1800.899.900 ایمیل: contact @ archi.com ساعات کاری: 08:00-17:00 Empiric am honestly glancing over a lot of sense I. ; dragonheart905 liked this dating ( and collared by ) pup Luca may need. Is extremely intelligent and loyal mid and upper mid content wolf-dogs can be nurtured a! More ideas about wolf dog compared to a straight dog not so much a. More than 1.7 million followers makes a lot more ‘ wolfie ’ a., a husky/arctic wolf/malamute mix, goes low mid contents are known having. Wolf content an Amazon Associate, TrendingBreeds.com earns from qualifying purchases the strong white mask a! Music: @ mymorningjacket ( at Fairplay, Colorado ) wakeup roadtrip like.