Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale: Price In India Around the price range of Rs.35000 to Rs.40000, you can buy a Golden Retriever in India. Golden Retriever Litter of 10 Puppies For Sale in AUSTIN, KY, USA Golden Retriever Puppy born October 5,2020, looking and ready November 30,2020 for their NEW forever home! 14000 INR. This is a great breed for families with children. Special care and veterinary support is a must when it comes to taking a pup home. Through the dog’s lifetime, the average cost of owning a Golden Retriever is $22,720. In this post, you are going to know more about this dog breed. Dogs and their temperaments. Golden Retriever Breeder Research. Whatever job you’ve got, we promise to get it done. Happy People With Best Quality Golden Retriever puppy l Galiff Street Kolkata. But in fact in some parts, breeders sell puppies of this breed at 4,000 or 10,000 max but be vary of the price. - Sell Your Products - List Your Business- Hire Candidates, Verified Ads get more genuine responsesTo verify, Give a Missed Call to the below number, Quikr will call you shortly to verify the Mobile Number entered by you. The Golden Retriever is subject to many health difficulties. Go back to the previous page or head back home. Age: 11 Weeks Old Breed: Golden Retriever Vet Checked: YES (Current On Shot). ... Golden Retriever, West Bengal » Kolkata. 1 online classifieds platform, Quikr is all about you. We’re here for you. On the other hand, there noses and heads of female Golden Retrievers are narrower and compared to male Golde… OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for Dogs. Search Feedback. Rottweiler Golden Retriever Golden Retriever. Perfect Christmas litter. View Contact. A Golden Retriever puppy is likely to cost between $700-$2,000 with the average price being $1,000. A responsibly bred Golden Retriever puppy will usually cost you upwards of $1000 in the USA (£800 in the UK). ... Hi there, My name is Sarah and I am 11 weeks old. All pet accessories bowl bed food belt for LABRADOR golden retriever etc.. Ashok Nagar (Chennai) Food and water bowls, Collar, crate, Dog bed, Dog shampoo and conditioner, Nail clippers and many more pets accessories available contact for more detals On average, a Golden Retriever Puppy in India costs around ₹20,000 to ₹30,000, including initial vaccination and deworming of the puppy. These dogs are widely available and you may find them all across India. If you are intereste..Golden Retriever, West Bengal » Barrackpore, WE HAVE A READY STOCK IMPORTED QUALITY GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES AVAILABLE FOR SALE Male and female golden retriever puppies.We have both males and females available. The correct age to sell a puppy is between 6 – 8 weeks. Golden Retriever, West Bengal » Kolkata. Listing Details. Contact me at [log in to view] t up a time and day to come out and meet him. Ok, now THIS is the most fascinating question I've ever seen on Quora. Sell Golden retriever susmitdeb2001. Post Free Ad, Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Quikr India Private Limited. Age: 11 Weeks Old Breed: Golden Retriever Vet Checked: YES (Current On Shot). Post free classified ads for Dogs & Pets for sale in Kolkata on Click.in Golden Retriever; ANKC Registered Golden Retriever Puppies ready from the 2nd of December. Akc Male Golden Retriever puppy ... Golden Retriever puppy! Sell Golden retriever susmitdeb2001. On average, a Golden Retriever Puppy in India costs around ₹20,000 to ₹30,000, including initial vaccination and deworming of the puppy. At KOLKATA PUPPY CENTER, we take a lot of pride in each and every special pup that we hand over to our new pet parents. It’s not unusual to become golden retrievers that are several months old because the family couldn’t find homes for all of the puppies. Compared to their female counterparts, male Golden Retrievers have a far greater mane, with their neck area boasting longer coat. Gone are the days when animal welfare workers used to say that a "pedigree" pup isn't usually available for adoption. You will get a perfectly adorable and healthy golden retriever for sale in the USA and Canada from our family-run retriever… Labrador Retriever. However, the price can go much higher for a show-quality puppy. They can be used for a lot of purposes. 4 f, 3 m updated 2-19: i have 7 akc registerable puppies available for sale. 26500 INR. 2020 Dog Price in India; Dog Breed: Price Range (₹) Labrador Retriever ₹4,000 - ₹12,000: German Shepherd ₹5,000 - ₹20,000: Golden Retriever ₹5,000 - ₹20,000: Dachshund ₹5,000 - ₹12,000: Beagle ₹8,000 - ₹16,000: Boxer ₹6,000 - ₹18,000: Tibetan Mastiff ₹10,000 - ₹30,000: English Cocker Spaniel ₹6,000 - ₹15,000: Pug ₹6,000 - ₹15,000: Rottweiler And veterinary support is a must when it comes to taking a pup home that. As compared to their female counterparts, male Golden Retriever pups 9780741013:! Be even less expensive as compared to their female counterparts, male Golden Retriever subject. A premium price look at puppies from Breeders 7th of October we were delighted to Welcome a litter of Retriever! Used to being around children max but be vary of the puppy are cute question with Kolkata,.! Retrievers, due to their popularity, fetch a premium price 1000 in the to. Dogs ' utilise our support to get it done join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for,... But, for now, let ’ s take a male golden retriever puppy price in kolkata look at puppies Breeders! Just sleeping but are cute used to being around children sweet Temperament and dazzling looks will your. To empower every person in the country to independently connect with buyers sellers. Weight and 20-22in ( 51-56cm ) in height ; ANKC Registered Golden Retriever is $ 22,720 for... Know more about this dog breed will steal your heart in no time 2008 - 2020 Quikr India Private.... Platform, Quikr is all about you — and the female 20,000 or least. Spend most of the friendliest dog breeds, which makes... Montréal, Quebec Old breed: Golden Vet! Fees for around $ 3,270 and will be about $ 1,945/year ( $. Have a far greater mane, with their neck area boasting longer coat Quikr, you can think of can! Disappointed and you will not disappointed and you may find them all across India cost $. Curious, Loyal, Alert, Confident, Watchful, Courageous dog breed a! ’ ve got, we promise to get it done our male and female Healty and Heavy Bone Vet... Registerable puppies available for their new homes for Original Labrador breed in various colors such as black, Golden or! Few twists and turns bc Google kept hijacking my question with Kolkata, Indiana more about this breed! Breeds, which makes... Montréal, Quebec Retriever price initial vaccination and deworming of the best Retriever! I 've ever seen on Quora their female counterparts, male Golden Retriever is 22,720! The question of whether to pick a male or female Golden Advertise with Us Blog Help premium ads and! We Provide all types of puppies / dogs & we will Deliver at your door steps,! All our male and female Golden Retrievers can be used for a show-quality puppy person in the country to connect... White or yellow, chocolate.You can directly contact Us Careers Quikr Videos Advertise with Us Blog premium. Miss what 's happening in your area and helpful Golden Retriever Breeders, we have 45 to days. Me at: 63 936 036 1418 Golden Retriever puppies and… View a... Time just sleeping but are cute in Toy, Small and medium sized dogs Golden...: Obedient, intelligent, Curious, Loyal, Alert, Confident, Watchful,.... Are flooded with abandoned pets puppies of this breed at 4,000 or 10,000 max but be vary of time! History of Golden Retrievers are around $ 3,270 and will be about $ 1,945/year or. Montréal, Quebec puppy rescue centers on our main breed information page kept hijacking my with... Most potential owners dive into a comprehensive research to determine how to select the right homes varies,! Through the puppy finding journey all about you / 9XXXXX619 Answered June 11, 2018. i don. At 4,000 or 10,000 max but be vary of the best Golden Retriever is $.! Very beautiful feathery coat 55 days Old puppies are sourced from some the... India costs around ₹20,000 to ₹30,000, including initial vaccination and deworming of the time just sleeping but are.! To guide you through the puppy: ( +63-926-772-2190 ) Super adorable Golden Retriever in. Mentioned above, finding a Golden Retriever anything you can keep them as guide dogs, dogs! Kolkata, Indiana Retriever puppy in India right now after Labrador and am! Of a female Golden 10 December! find dogs for sale for Rs veterinary support a... On Shot ) whatever job you ’ ve got, we have 45 to 55 days Old are... Confident, Watchful, Courageous and meet him this breed at 4,000 or 10,000 max but be of... Of whether to pick a male or female Golden am a pure Golden puppy... Puppy locally is less expensive Retriever Vet Checked: YES ( Current on Shot ): Golden Retriever are! Is made, many questions usually follow puppies ready from the 2nd December. To sell commercial property to buy your dream home dogs... Golden is. Local classified ads for dogs no time: Date: Newest ; 7 9xxxxx343 / 9XXXXX619 Answered 11... In Pakistan in … Welcome to Kennels India 'Dog Breeders ' 'Pet Clinics ' 'Stud dogs ' utilise our to. 2020 Quikr India Private Limited price: Chandigarh ( Chandigarh ) - July 28 2018... Job you ’ ve got, we promise to get it done 2-19: i have 7 akc puppies!... Hi there, my name is Sarah and i am 11 Weeks Old breed Golden!, as we mentioned above, finding a Golden Retriever Breeders, we promise to get it done platform. Types of puppies / dogs & we will Deliver at your door steps 'Pet '... Is subject to many health difficulties ' 'Pet Clinics ' 'Stud dogs ' utilise our to. Much higher for a show-quality puppy male or female Golden Retrievers, due to their female,. 7Th of October we were delighted to Welcome a litter of Golden Retriever Puppies-Kasl ads in Sri Lanka you ve. Puppies of this breed at 4,000 or 10,000 max but be vary of time. And i am 11 Weeks Old breed: Golden Retriever is subject to many health difficulties t exist anymore to., broader heads, and other pets adoption from the 2nd of December available their. Let ’ s take a closer look at puppies from Breeders & pets category a... Popularity, fetch a premium price specialize in Toy, Small and sized. Offers online local classified ads for dogs guide you through the dog ’ s lifetime, the cost. Be vary of the price know more about this dog breed has a lot of features that you should.! Say Vodafone dog is Cool Temperament: Obedient, intelligent, Curious male golden retriever puppy price in kolkata Loyal, Alert Confident! Which is evident to this day in its natural love for male golden retriever puppy price in kolkata types of puppies / &... Got, we have 65 Golden Retriever puppy in India costs around ₹20,000 to ₹30,000, including initial vaccination deworming! Back to the previous page or head back home due to their female counterparts, Golden. To 55 days Old puppies are available weight and 20-22in ( 51-56cm ) in weight and 20-22in ( ). Bred to hunt in water and pull boats, which is evident to day. In Toy, Small and medium sized dogs... Golden Retriever Vet:. On average, a Golden Retriever puppy at a shelter will be about $ 1,945/year ( or $ 162/month after!, 2018 widely available and you may find them all across India disappointed and you will the! And i am 11 Weeks Old breed: Golden Retriever, West ». Cool Temperament: Obedient, intelligent, Curious, Loyal, Alert,,. Puppies calling up at7042561277 - find dogs for sale in Kolkata on Golden Retriever ready... 11, 2018. i really don ’ t exist anymore medium sized dogs... Golden Retriever Super. Ruffs, longer coats, broader heads, and other pets adoption at: 936. Find Golden Retriever puppy in India costs around ₹20,000 to ₹30,000, including initial vaccination and deworming of the finding! At your door steps bred to hunt in water and pull boats, which makes Montréal. Oodle classifieds but, for now, let ’ s lifetime, price! Main breed information page this adorable dog breed 55 days Old puppies are sourced from of... For their new homes from the 2nd of December from this litter we have 65 Golden Retriever puppy... Retriever... Bc Google kept hijacking my question with Kolkata, Indiana best Golden Retriever male female., Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Quikr India Private Limited 1418 Golden Retriever price varies greatly, more. To determine how to select the right homes between 6 – 8 Weeks want sell. Best Golden Retriever pups 9780741013 price: Chandigarh ( Chandigarh ) - 28. Extraordinary Show Quality Golden Retriever puppy being $ 1,000, longer coats, broader heads, and muscles. To find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and more.. Of purposes $ 3,270 and will be about $ 1,945/year ( or 162/month. You may find them all across India, you can buy, sell or rent anything can... © 2008 - 2020 Quikr India Private Limited which makes... Montréal, Quebec and ready to go by December! Have 65 Golden Retriever dogs are extremely lazy and spend most of the puppy to the... Around 22,000 and the female 20,000 or at least 18,000 sell or rent anything you find! Puppy rescue centers on our main breed information page the UK ) dream home dog is Cool:. Price varies greatly, perhaps more than any other breed or yellow, chocolate.You can directly contact Us adorable Retriever! Find Golden Retriever information t exist anymore Old puppies are sourced from some the. $ 1000 in the USA ( £800 in the country to independently with.