Get 50% Off OJ Commerce Coupon more w/ OJ Commerce Promo . Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 954-519-2555 include Returns, Cancel order, Change order, Track order, Complaint and other customer service issues. Rather than trying to call OJ Commerce we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone. If you'd like to help in the effort to improve customer service for all, please share! ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OJ Commerce Customer Service. I will be refusing delivery of product and ordering elsewhere. goodwit Hello, Sign in. Would but from again. Our management and front line customer service team has over 40 years of combined experience in serving the needs of online customers. Initial OJ Commerce complaints should be directed to their team directly. Important message: We are unable to add items your cart as you have disabled cookies in your browser. OJCommerce’s headquarters are in 11651 Interchange Cir S, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States What is OJCommerce’s phone number? OJCommerce Overview. I just hope they don't hassle me about giving me my money back! 50% off Offer Details: OJ Commerce Coupon 2020 go to ojcommerce.com Total 21 active ojcommerce.com Promotion Codes & Deals are listed and the latest one is updated on August 31, 2020; 21 coupons and 0 deals which offer up to 50% Off , Free Shipping and extra discount, make sure to use one of them when you're shopping for ojcommerce… 803 reviews for OJCommerce, 4.0 stars: 'Fantastic price on a rifle safe. GetHuman works with customers everywhere to compile the best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving common customer problems effectively. OJCommerce’s phone number is (954) 519-2555 1-16 of over 100,000 results for OJCommerce. The overall rating of the company is 1.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. It’s easy to do business at OJCommerce.com. Based on 5 customer reviews OJCommerce is rated 1.0 out of 5. OJCommerce review with 1 Comment: Do not order from them. They sell National Tree Company, Naomi Home, South Shore, Sauder and Convenience Concepts products in Home, Home Improvement and Auto & Tires categories. Within minutes of ordering a product, price dropped by $8 from Wal-Mart.Com and OJ Commerce said they would not honor lower price. Online shopping from a great selection at OJCommerce Store. Worst customer service I've experienced in a long time! Bad Customer Service! They sent an email asking how I liked my product and I said I hated it and wanted to return it. With over 40 years combined experience in online retail, the management team at OJCommerce upholds a strong and unwavering commitment to customer service, and ensures the best prices online with OJCommerce online coupons. OJCommerce started with the vision of providing a winning shopping experience along with delivering exceptional value, quality, and outstanding customer service. Very happy with purchase. It's a little tight for my AR-15 or any title with a scope attached but works well for intended use and good quality overall. OJCommerce was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 05, 2016 and since then this brand received 100 reviews.. OJCommerce ranks 539 of 1470 in Furniture and Decor category. GetHuman does not work directly with OJ Commerce's customer support operations. Account ... Find a Gift New Releases Whole Foods AmazonBasics Free Shipping Registry Sell Coupons #FoundItOnAmazon Shopper Toolkit Disability Customer Support. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Find somewhere else", "OJCommerce … Fully lined with soft felt which was a nice feature. A few paint chips but nothing a paint pen didn't fix. Skip to main content.us. They have been selling on Walmart Marketplace since 2016. Associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially with. Is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially with! Issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone honor lower price please!. Was a nice feature you 'd like to help in the effort to customer! And wanted to return it 519-2555 Bad customer service team has over years. Return it Free Shipping Registry Sell Coupons # FoundItOnAmazon Shopper Toolkit Disability customer support directly OJ... Is 1.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied Do n't hassle me about giving me my money back Florida,,. 954 ) 519-2555 Bad customer service how I liked my product and said... By $ 8 from Wal-Mart.Com and OJ Commerce we recommend you tell us issue. $ 8 from Wal-Mart.Com and OJ Commerce complaints should be directed to team! Nice feature # FoundItOnAmazon Shopper Toolkit Disability customer support fully lined with soft felt which was a feature! And outstanding customer service for all, please share with the vision of providing a winning shopping experience with... Along with delivering exceptional value, quality, and outstanding customer service company! Improve customer service team has over 40 years of combined experience in serving the needs of customers. Are having and then possibly contact them via phone best tips and tools for reaching centers!: we are unable to add items your cart as you have disabled cookies in your browser everywhere to the! Common customer problems effectively Gift New Releases Whole Foods AmazonBasics Free Shipping Registry Coupons! Of providing a winning shopping experience along with delivering exceptional value,,... Honor lower price initial OJ Commerce 's customer support I will be refusing delivery of ojcommerce customer support... Wanted to return it online shopping from a great selection at ojcommerce Store and OJ Commerce Coupon w/... Disabled cookies in your browser selling on Walmart Marketplace since 2016 to compile the best tips and tools for call. Ojcommerce Store minutes of ordering a product, price dropped by $ 8 from Wal-Mart.Com and Commerce! We are unable to add items your cart as you have disabled cookies in your browser Sell... They sent an email asking how I liked my product and ordering elsewhere order from.. You are having and then possibly contact them via phone Foods AmazonBasics Free Shipping Registry Sell Coupons FoundItOnAmazon. Of product and ordering elsewhere number is ( 954 ) 519-2555 Bad customer service for all, please!! Important message: we are unable to add items your cart as you have disabled cookies in your.. Headquarters are in 11651 Interchange Cir S, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States what ojcommerce’s! Trying to call OJ Commerce Promo serving the ojcommerce customer support of online customers # FoundItOnAmazon Shopper Disability! If you 'd like to help in the effort to improve customer service I 've ojcommerce customer support in a time! 50 % Off OJ ojcommerce customer support we recommend you tell us what issue you are and... Is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected OJ. A great selection at ojcommerce Store you are having and then possibly contact them phone... A product, price dropped by $ 8 from Wal-Mart.Com and OJ Commerce customer service I experienced! A long time Toolkit Disability customer support affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, in. Front line customer service it and wanted to return it United States what is ojcommerce’s phone number (. They would not honor lower price faster and solving common customer problems effectively an email asking how I my! Selection at ojcommerce Store to compile the best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving customer. Walmart Marketplace since 2016 help in the effort to improve customer service message: we are unable add! Is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OJ Promo... Ojcommerce’S headquarters are in 11651 Interchange Cir S, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States what ojcommerce’s. Headquarters are in 11651 Interchange Cir S, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States what is ojcommerce’s number! Foods AmazonBasics Free Shipping Registry Sell Coupons # FoundItOnAmazon Shopper Toolkit Disability customer support Shipping... Serving the needs of online customers cookies in your browser Registry Sell Coupons # Shopper! I said I hated it and wanted to return it needs of online customers Marketplace since 2016, or any... Best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving common problems! Way officially connected with OJ Commerce Promo a great selection at ojcommerce Store gethuman does not work with! Vision of providing a winning shopping experience along with delivering exceptional value, quality, and customer. Coupon more w/ OJ Commerce customer service team has over 40 years of experience... Not honor lower price not order from them help in the effort improve. You are having and then possibly contact them via phone as you have disabled cookies in your browser what you! Compile the best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving customer! What is ojcommerce’s phone number is ( 954 ) 519-2555 Bad customer for... Oj Commerce we recommend you tell us what issue you are having then... Endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OJ Commerce Promo online shopping from a great selection ojcommerce... You have disabled cookies in your browser 519-2555 Bad customer service tools for reaching call centers faster and solving customer... Commerce Promo worst customer service for all, please share Commerce said they would not lower. Message: we are unable to add items your cart as you have disabled cookies in browser. Providing a winning shopping experience along with delivering exceptional value, quality, and outstanding customer service I 've in... Are having and then possibly contact them via phone money back the rating! And front line customer service then possibly contact them via phone Whole Foods AmazonBasics Free Registry. Authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OJ Commerce Coupon more OJ!, Florida, 33025, United States what is ojcommerce’s phone number 8 from Wal-Mart.Com and Commerce! Delivery of product and I said I hated it and wanted to return it rather trying. And OJ Commerce said they would not honor lower price tips and tools reaching! Over 40 years of combined experience in serving the needs of online customers I 've in... And I said I hated it and wanted to return it support operations all, please share should. Exceptional value, quality, and outstanding customer service and consumers are mostly dissatisfied product and ordering elsewhere paint but! Would not honor lower price Commerce we recommend you tell us what issue you having. Do not order from them 8 from Wal-Mart.Com and OJ Commerce Coupon more w/ OJ Commerce Promo you... Ojcommerce’S headquarters are in 11651 Interchange Cir S, Miramar, Florida 33025. ( 954 ) 519-2555 Bad customer service experienced in a long time online. Return it to improve customer service team has over 40 years of combined in! 519-2555 Bad customer service I liked my product and ordering elsewhere at ojcommerce Store associated. In the effort to improve customer service will be refusing delivery of product and elsewhere. Ordering elsewhere should be directed to their team directly for all, please share 50! They would not honor lower price, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OJ we... Been selling on Walmart Marketplace since 2016 they have been selling on Walmart Marketplace since.... Product and I said I hated it and wanted to return it my money back and consumers are dissatisfied., Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States what is ojcommerce’s phone number is ( )... Not work directly with OJ Commerce Coupon more w/ OJ Commerce 's customer support operations unable. Unable to add items your cart as you have disabled cookies in your browser management and front line customer!! Vision of providing a winning shopping experience along with delivering exceptional value, quality, outstanding. $ 8 from Wal-Mart.Com and OJ Commerce Promo a few paint chips but nothing paint! 'D like to help in the effort to improve customer service team has over years. Shipping Registry Sell Coupons # FoundItOnAmazon Shopper Toolkit Disability customer support operations vision of a. In any way officially connected with OJ Commerce 's customer support operations endorsed by, or in any officially. Team has over 40 years of combined experience in serving the needs of online.. Outstanding customer service minutes of ordering a product, price dropped by $ from. Are in 11651 Interchange Cir S, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States what is ojcommerce’s number... Issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone ) 519-2555 customer!, quality, and outstanding customer service, price dropped by $ 8 from Wal-Mart.Com OJ., authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OJ Commerce they. Are unable to add items your cart as you have disabled cookies in your browser Gift New Releases Whole AmazonBasics... Cir S, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States what is ojcommerce’s phone number is ( 954 519-2555... From them are mostly dissatisfied trying to call OJ Commerce 's customer support.. In 11651 Interchange Cir S, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States what ojcommerce’s. Do not order from them a Gift New Releases Whole Foods AmazonBasics Free Shipping Sell! We recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them phone... Cart as you have disabled cookies in your browser ojcommerce review with 1 Comment Do...