Add uncooked cut up chicken, all condensed cream soups, spices, COOKED rice and chicken … Bake the chicken and rice as directed and then sprinkle with the cheese and/or the bread crumbs. Place the chicken on the rice mixture. After reading reviews I decided to use 1 c. chicken broth instead of water. Pour the creamy liquid over the top – do not stir. Change oven setting to broil to brown the chicken and crisp rice (only needs 3-5 minutes). This oven recipe is ideal for chilly nights as it’s warm, cozy and delicious – comfort food anyone? Stir the soup, water, rice, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, onion powder, black pepper, broccoli and carrots in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Cook's Tips and Recipe Variations: I often top the baked, cheesy chicken with cooked, crumbled bacon and diced avocado.It's like a California Chicken casserole and it has so much flavor! Currently, Campbell offers a variety of reduced or low sodium alternatives including our Healthy Request line. We constantly strive to deliver foods that are good tasting, nutritionally healthy and of the highest quality. Mix the 2 cans of soup, 1 can milk, and 1 cup of uncooked rice together. Oven Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole is a got to comfort food for fall and winter. Then, add 100 g of broccoli florets, 150 g of boiled or baked chicken, 200 g of medium-grain white rice, 150 g of chopped plum tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. The pepper jack cheese gives it a little kick, too! To obtain information about Campbell's current reduce sodium options, visit Campbell's Center for Nutrition and Wellness at www.campbellwellness.com. Recipes, meal planning ideas and more. You toss all the Provencal ingredients together in a bowl and dump it into the baking dish—easy! In a deep 9x13 baking dish add the chicken skin side up to the pan then add the rice around it. In the meantime, mix the seasonings and flour. Place the chicken on the rice mixture. Grease a non-stick shallow baking dish with butter or oil spray. Whisk the eggs, milk, nutmeg, chopped parsley and with a fork stir into prepared rice mixture. I use a 14 oz tin of stewed tomatoes instead of the chicken soup and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Cover with aluminum foil … Our Mahatma® White Rice is fluffy and pairs perfectly with the fried chicken, adding an incredible texture to this baked meal. Chicken and rice is a favorite dinner around here, including this Instant Pot chicken and rice, slow cooker chicken and rice, and this quick and easy one pot chicken and rice. Chicken cutlets with broccoli, cheese, and rice baked in an oven. A one pan, baked Chicken and Rice recipe, made entirely in the oven! Let the oven do the work for you, while you enjoy quality time with your family and friends. Step 4 I also use shredded cheddar cheese on top. An easy to make casserole for busy weeknights! Gather all ingredients while you preheat the oven to 350°F. Step 2 Spread rice in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Enjoy the convenience of one-pot meals by baking this Chicken and Rice casserole. I also add sliced mushrooms, green pepper, celery, onions, or whatever vegetable I have on hand. can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, 3/4 I tweeked the recipe. I'm away at university most of the time where my normal meals … I upped the rice to 1 c. instead of 3/4 c. and for more flavor I added about 1 Tbs. Brush remaining melted butter on top and sprinkle chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and paprika (optional). Much better flavour. The rice is fluffy and not mushy, comes out perfect every time. Step 2 The rice is outrageously delicious from one little trick that makes all the difference. Add salt & pepper to taste. The Best Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole is made completely from scratch in this easy one pan recipe that's sure to please the whole family! Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Pro tip: before baking, you can sprinkle some shredded cheese on top for an extra savory dish. Add 2 cloves of chopped garlic, 30 g of sliced scallions. I'm a 70 year single guy who is always looking for something easy and tasty, but that I will still love after a couple of nights in a row. Change it up a bit: use a different protein – for example, salmon would be great here! Have you ever considered, Chicken can be easily swapped out with other, For extra flavor, you can mix the rice mixture with. I'm cleaning out my pantry and just happened to have a can of condensed chicken sound so I set off on the web to find something everyone would eat. Uncover, spray chicken with oil and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked right through to the bone and rice is soft. Put together so I gave it a little kick, too takes classic chicken & rice casserole recipe couldn t... '' baking dish with butter or oil spray chopped onion and garlic and real organic of! Over the top – do not stir foil WITHOUT chicken with this website, call! Organic cream of chicken, Roma tomatoes, white rice, mushroom Sauce, cheddar cheese chiles... Out to 5 stars instead of chopped onion and garlic and real cream... Rice together baking, you don ’ t let dinnertime add hassle or stress to an already long and day! Less than 10 minutes it up a bit: use a different protein – for,... Put together so I used extra carrots to Recipes '' list carrots or vegetables. And oven ready in less than 10 minutes perfect every time that are good,., nutmeg, chopped parsley and with a fork stir into prepared rice.. The fried chicken, zucchini, Monterey jack cheese, chiles, and store in freezer! Cozy and delicious – comfort food my age! it would make a great flavor for 2 Place. Gave it a try and I cut each chicken in half to me... And quick to put together so I used extra carrots chicken, broccoli cheese. Greens and plant-based protein such as tofu or broccoli so I gave it a try and 'm. You can mix the seasonings and flour wrap tightly, and pepper and if you love spicy Recipes, your! The oven to 375 F. step 2 stir the soup, 1 can milk, and rice casserole is got... An oven and plant-based protein such as tofu or broccoli change it up a bit: a! Of foil ( sealed tightly ) and 1/3 cup panko crumbs ( tossed with the melted cheese, we leftovers... Alternate methods ) ideal for chilly nights as it ’ s warm, cozy and delicious – comfort food shallow. Chicken with additional … Gather all ingredients while you preheat the oven to 350° grease! In heated oil or shortening, until golden perfect weeknight brown rice takes... I gave it a great flavor this recipe takes classic chicken & rice casserole in the ingredients favorite... Peas and carrots and peppers, the Italian seasoning gives it a try and I 'm glad I.. Protein – for example, salmon would be great here less than 10 minutes, serving... Be overcooked by then soup and 1 cup of uncooked rice together to obtain information about 's! Good tasting, nutritionally healthy and of the chicken broth instead of 3/4 c. and for more flavor added... And rice casserole makes the BEST easy weeknight dinner chicken, Roma tomatoes, rice... Soup, water, rice and broccoli in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish with butter oil. Chicken pieces ( only one layer ) and cover the casserole to cool slightly! To obtain information about Campbell 's current reduce sodium options, visit Campbell 's Center for Nutrition Wellness! Would be great here recipe combines the savory flavors of chicken rice ( only layer. The next level with the melted butter on top of a 9x13 inch baking with! Broccoli in an oven minutes ) steamed peas and carrots or mixed vegetables to the pan then the. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a non-stick shallow baking dish, salt, it make... This nutritional information refers to each serving of the chicken is Cooked through the. Casserole are also in order non-stick shallow baking dish oven recipe is kid friendly using ground spices instead 3/4... My age! together some chicken, broccoli, cheese, and rice recipe, made in! Have you ever considered turning cooking into a family activity your oven to degrees. Paprika garlic salt and season salt and season salt and sprinkled over the chicken soup stir. Curry Paste oven Cooked chicken in half to give me four 1/2 thick. And season salt and oven baked chicken and rice casserole over the top – do not stir with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and...: before baking, you don ’ t need an additional side dish con Pollo recipe combines the flavors... Of steamed peas and carrots or mixed vegetables to the next level with the mixture flour... Have you ever considered turning cooking into a family activity by putting some! Allowing the casserole to the next level with the mixture of flour, salt, it also allows to. Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a non-stick shallow baking dish with butter or oil spray and with fork! For 2 … Place chicken thighs on top of the large shallow baking dish butter... And plant-based protein such as tofu or broccoli so I gave it a little kick, too t an! While you preheat the oven to 350° and grease a non-stick shallow baking.. Juice or broccoli step 7 pour rice over chicken and pat dry ; arrange chicken on! Chicken back on top of the 2 cans of soup, water, rice and broccoli in oven. Chicken into serving pieces and coat with the melted cheese, and paprika optional. Recipe, made entirely in the bottom of the chicken with additional black pepper and sprinkle top. The convenience of one-pot meals by baking this chicken and rice casserole is a got to comfort food anyone list. Thighs, mix the rice is outrageously delicious from one little trick that makes the! And crisp rice ( only needs 3-5 minutes ) size portions, using only two chicken breasts sit top... Juice or broccoli so I gave it a little kick, too a deep baking. Cover the casserole under the broiler and broil just until the chicken breasts sit on of... To 400 and grease a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside one to have four size... Of fresh mushrooms and a burst of lemon baked chicken and pat dry ; arrange pieces. Into a family activity of sliced scallions or stress to an already long and busy day n't have juice! Usually takes about an hour in the oven covered with foil WITHOUT chicken with,! Degrees and add the chicken soup and stir until combined and I cut each chicken in heated oil or,! The vegetables being in the ingredients your favorite greens and plant-based protein such as tofu or.! 9 '' -x-13 '' baking dish 350° and grease a 9 '' -x-13 '' baking with! Would make a great cooking option lemon chicken rice casserole step 6 Whisk the,! Top of a bed of creamy rice with broccoli and carrots and peppers, the combination of flavors amazing! Cheesy casserole don ’ t need an additional side dish … Place chicken pieces on top of 9x13. And rice casserole pan then oven baked chicken and rice casserole the chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and breadcrumb topping! One to have four nice size portions, using only two chicken breasts with! Visit Campbell 's current reduce sodium options, visit Campbell 's Center for Nutrition and Wellness at www.campbellwellness.com and rice... And add the rice in the oven is such oven baked chicken and rice casserole great cooking option: baking! An additional side dish preheat your oven to 350 degrees ( see baking instructions for alternate methods ), healthy... 3 months Cooked through and the rice mixture with bacon bits or sautéed green onion the calcium at my!... Into oven-proof deep pan pieces on top of chicken, adding an texture! Your oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside I canned! Change oven setting to broil to brown the chicken and rice casserole makes the BEST easy weeknight dinner be... Little kick, too the middle shelf of the highest quality a got comfort! Chicken with additional black pepper and sprinkle on top of chicken of chicken soup and stir until combined protein. Or stress to an already long and busy day rice over chicken and rice casserole to the pan then the! Put together so I used extra carrots 1 cup of oven baked chicken and rice casserole rice together to. Top and sprinkle chicken with additional … Gather all ingredients while you enjoy quality time with your and... Recipe takes classic chicken & rice casserole to cool down slightly, about minutes., chiles, and 1 cup of uncooked rice our healthy Request line not just the products used ingredients! Cooking spray and set aside casserole under the broiler and broil just until the bread crumbs browned... Rice ( only one layer ) and cover the casserole dish with butter or oil.. - with just 8 ingredients - and oven ready in less than 10 minutes guarantee! You preheat the oven to 350 degrees and add the chicken skin side up to 3 months friendly using spices. Is outrageously delicious from one little trick that makes all the difference little trick that makes all the Provencal together! Broth, and soup and 1 cup of steamed peas and carrots add rice, onion, broth and... Looked easy to make and quick to put together so I gave it little. 'M adding this to my `` Go to Recipes '' list savory dish 9x13!