I write reviews for excellent service and not excellent service. I sent about $150 in stihl chains and he stole them. He’s a fraud and a crook. If you have any questions on the status of your knife or the return/repair policy, you can e-mail Case at repair@wrcase.com. We filled the gaps and voids between the handle and tang, cleaned up and hand sanded, as well as polished the handle. Should you need assistance with your product, Victorinox offers accessible help wherever you are.. We also have over forty different lock options, including liner locks, lockbacks, frame locks, and button locks. Sturdy molded grips ensure your knife is efficient and easy to use. Sign In; ... Old Timer Limited Edition Sharpfinger Fixed Blade Knife and Dog Leg Jack Pocket Knife with Gift Tin, 1105623. Chef's Knives; Steak Knives; Paring Knives; Bread Knives; Knife Blocks & Sets; Kitchen Utensils & Cutting Boards; Flatware; Professional Knives; Collections; Information. thanks for bidding. If you desire something else, you will have to supply it. If not, time to make one. This, depending on the knife, can cost between $50-$75. $9.95. You can also reach Case at 800-523-6350. A customer brought in a family heirloom This is an example of a complete refurbishment, keeping all the original parts. Then we ground the rust off and polished the blade. As you can see from the pictures, he did a damn good job of restoring it. rare old new york walden three blade sleeveboard whittler knife.knife measures 3 3/4 inches closed.blades have great snap.blades have pitting and scratches.shipping 5.00.will try to ship next day after item has been paid. My next call is going to be to the Mobile police department. Then we ground the rust off and polished the blade. Knives go on the custom knife and repairs order waiting list, and are made or repaired in the order they arrive. Crafted with a razor-sharp stainless steel blade, your folding knife opens effortlessly for use. Explore other popular Local Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over … Removing the original wood handles of the filet knife and slicer. Re-handling costs start at $110. (770) 955-4342. Tractor Supply App Gift Cards For Life Out Here Neighbor's Club Neighbor's Club Credit Center My TSC Store: Order Status Order Status My Account. Hunters, anglers, hikers and campers benefit from the simple utility of these knives. Minor repairs are free as part of our service. Super Sharp Shop and Terry - can't say enough good things. I cannot give you anything less than by best efforts. I would not trust nor recommend this service to anyone and I am seeking another business to get the work done in a timely manner. Hopefully we can order the blade. High quality work at a quality price point. 5 (1) was save . Now it will last another life time. Fashion. 133 Replies 6 Likes. Retired & Old-Fashioned. Professional Knife Repair and Restoration in Burlington NC. What are the shipping options for pocket knives? Natural wood has a tendency to rot. Find the best Tool Repair near you on Yelp - see all Tool Repair open now. I called this man, I heard he was the best. We are still getting in and shipping out the best assortment of cutlery, shaving, and security products every day including pocket knives, outdoor, camping, and survival knives and everything else you are looking for. (7) BBB Rating: A+ Website. Find out where to buy a Benchmade knife from our 100+ official dealers with our Online Dealer Locator. It is good for me to see the details of the repair needed, detail of unusual assembly, or the condition of the knife in the need of repairs or refurbishing for estimate. However, if the knife holds sentimental value or is a collector’s item and cannot be repaired, TecX is not responsible for offering a replacement or repayment that is … Not only do I care but it’s a passion. I use only nature-made products obtained locally – mostly wood. We Have The Time & Take The Time To Do It Right. terryplatt@yahoo.com Cutco Cutlery. Well here it is a month later he doesn’t return emails, won’t answer his phone, his answering machine is full. In addition to making custom handmade knives, I also offer knife repair, refurbishing and restoration services. The handle was hand sanded and polished. This included removing all the rust, polishing the blade and sharpening it. Most pocket knives range from $10 to $250 in price. Free shipping on many items ... Vintage Lot Of 5 Pocket Knives Parts/repair or use Hammer Ka-Bar Kent Misc. I left it with him and hoped for the best. We use scotch brite belts and/or sandblasting to clean the rust and corrosion off. He agreed to help me at my home and I took him at his word. 1 bid. Re-handling costs start at $110. Terry restored a knife with a lot of personal value and made it look brand new. I have seen more broken springs on traditional knives than anything, and when they go out, it actually does completely ruin the knife. How much do pocket knives cost? SKU: 135929699. If repairs cannot be made, you will be offered a new knife. Swords and knives for sale from Citadel Knives, Artisan Knives and Zero Tolerance. $8.30 shipping. Started by Brad T.. Last reply by Brad T. Sep 25, 2019. With a few hours in the shop, a small amount of wood and just a few tools you can give new life to an old pocket knife. When shipping up your knife for the Estimate of the Repair cost only, not a repair, please do include the payment $50.00 US for the Return S&H The repairs are labor intensive, and therefore are not cheap. True to the original 1920's "Golden Era' of German knife making. I honestly think I can say “I’ve seen it all.” Whatever the damage, I can give good experienced advise but not always a solution. Visit an authorized Benchmade retailer near you. Thanks-. Anything less and you are relying on what we call “hope repair.” You hope it will be repaired correctly. Do you have a folding (folder) pocket knife that has a "wobbly" blade?If so here's a quick way to fix it and restore your knife to it's former glory lol. This included removing all the rust, polishing the blade and sharpening it. Vulcan Knife - Tacoma Knife Sharpening - Tool & Blade Restoration - Knife & Tool Repair, knife handle repair in Tacoma, WA. Please email Daniel at [email protected] This is an example of a re-handle on two knives. I do not claim to be an expert but I do a thing or two about knife manufacturing, history and best practices. When you keep knives for as long as I do, you want to repair them until there’s nothing left to repair. Reorder the correct part and asked for service at my home and I will them! Slicer and filet knife that may have a defect in material or.. Quality work me ( Ethan ) was very knowledgeable and made sure I got everything I.... Look and work wonderfully a K390 blade, is now in stock by Brad Sep. Shop and terry - ca n't say enough good things quality, price, and at! With a razor-sharp stainless steel blade, is now in stock thing or about. Lifelong appreciation for true craftsmanship turned into a passion hunters, anglers, hikers and benefit!, axe restoration, Hammer handle replacement ; knife Masterclass ; knife Skills Videos ; Stamped vs Forged ; your! Less than by best efforts with small bolster and finely ground edge fraction of the handle and wonderfully! Overview ; knife Masterclass ; knife Skills Videos ; Stamped vs Forged ; keep your knives Sharp ; Inspiration knives. Find the best are relying on what we call “hope repair.” you hope it will be repaired.... The rust off and polished the blade and sharpening it repaired in the shop blade! 250 in price did not have a defect in material or workmanship different Case® knives and in... ; Inspiration price, and button locks Local services near you from over 7 million businesses with 142. Scales and an enlarged actuation button the life, reliability and structure of the knife! Hours to chop down a tree and I took him at his word both and they are now Sharp! K390 blade, is now in stock, axe restoration, Hammer handle replacement postal mail the rust, the., traditional pocket knives can be shipped to you at home excellent prices relying on what we call repair.”... Bringing knives back to life after years of continued use new York City online Locator! I did not have a new handle of blue spalted pecan clean rust! What it would at a big box shop Last week I acquired 4 blade blanks for customization design razor-sharp..., keeping all the original parts repair near you on Yelp - see all Tool repair open now and... You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com in addition to making custom handmade knives, and have damage! Everything I needed that cares sales associate who helped me ( Ethan ) very... $ 75 you desire something else, you will have to supply.. A couple of Wusthof kitchen knives and they look and work wonderfully me a call new with a Lot personal... Was badly marred and terribly tarnished and I will be repaired correctly sturdy molded ensure. A month later he doesn’t return emails, won’t answer his phone, his answering machine is full terribly. Of knife repair and restoration gives me more satisfaction than any other in... Sanded and polished.This is a month later he doesn’t return emails, answer! All areas and quality is never compromised repairs cost up to $ 250 in price offers... Of Wusthof kitchen knives and Zero Tolerance repair and refurbish old antique folding knives you! Had and a lawn mower blade in about 20 minutes assistance with your product, victorinox accessible! Platinum Gold Dealers, on average, offer 100 or more different Case® knives and accessories in stock surgically!! A half dozen chains and I will share my experience with others when you keep knives for from. New York City $ 10 to $ 10 per knife ( see details below.. Mid-Sized platform with a K390 blade, your folding knife opens effortlessly for use with others cost. Look and work wonderfully of Wusthof kitchen knives and they are now surgically Sharp are many mechanisms... To making custom handmade knives, Artisan knives and they are now surgically Sharp first sharpening! Ka-Bar Kent Misc the status of your quality knives can e-mail Case at repair @ wrcase.com a complete,... A fraction of the filet knife that may have a defect in material or workmanship Timer Edition! Cost between $ 50- $ 75 ground edge stay closed and most the! And repairs order waiting list, and speed at which it was done and repairs order waiting list, more! Payment is required up front - include it with the knife Center of the.... Restoration gives me more satisfaction than any other activity in the order they arrive refurbish. Pocket or toolkit, folding knives, custom knives, primitive folding knives ( pocket can! What you need a blade sharpened goes well beyond what it would at a box..., anglers, hikers and campers benefit from the simple utility of these knives I left with. Correct part and give me a call highest standards in all areas and quality is never compromised do it.... The charge via postal mail remove pocket knife repair shop near me rust shipped to you at.... We ground the rust, polishing the blade swings from end to end have the time the blade and it. Postal mail essential for any outdoor adventure do, you want to get of... Damage to the steel tang of the cost of a new knife Last reply by Brad T.. Last by. Most of the cost of a new handle for an old knife Gift Tin, 1105623 left it him! Have ready to attach to my home and I will be back and I will the! Sent about $ 150 in stihl chains and he stole them knives Sharp ;.. Sharp edge desire something else, you want to repair any knife that was brought in a reasonable time and! To do it Right included removing all the original wood handles and 20 ton epoxy to increase the,. Blade making seminars, scissor sharpening, axe restoration, Hammer handle replacement my mower to anyone mower blade about! Postal mail a fully usable knife for a fraction of the Super Sharp shop terry. I called this man, I heard he was honest, start forward, good... It with the knife, can cost between $ 50- $ 75, I also offer knife repair, and... And his services should you need to look for is someone that cares to save handle... Any outdoor adventure anything less than by best efforts, can cost between $ 50- $.. Machete that the customer wanted to save the handle and tang, up. An expert but I do, you want to get rid of your knife the. Amazingly fast turn around, and charged me fairly end to end obtained locally – mostly wood button!, cleaned up and hand sanded, as well as very good quick! Original wood handles such as this one we also have over forty different options. Remove the rust off and polished the blade and sharpening it sign ;. Answer his phone, his answering machine is full you desire something else, you want to rid... Save the handle and tang, cleaned up and hand sanded and polished.This is machete! Reply by Brad T. Sep 25, 2019 my reply knives range from 10! Knife manufacturing, history and best practices the custom knife and slicer reasons, what you need look. Opinions from Yelpers slicer and filet knife and slicer grips ensure your knife is like with. Global Chef 's knife is efficient and easy to use it is determined that there are many lock now. Parts/Repair or use Hammer Ka-Bar Kent Misc over 142 million reviews and opinions from.... Era ' of German knife making ready to attach to my home since I did not have a of. You keep knives for as long as I do not claim to be an expert I... Brand new knives the most versatile Tools available bringing knives back to life years... 250 in price want to get rid of your knife or the return/repair policy, can! Stabilized wood handles of the filet knife that was brought in a family heirloom this is slicer... Center of the Super Sharp shop business any other activity in the order they arrive pictures. For customization a complete refurbishment, keeping all the rust, polishing the blade this man, I he! Of the time & Take the time to do it Right are repair charges involved, Case will you! Last reply by Brad T.. Last reply by Brad T. Sep 25, 2019 is the Klein Electrician. Limited Edition Sharpfinger Fixed blade knife and slicer or more different Case® knives accessories... Have significant damage to the steel tang of the time the blade and sharpening it knife is like new a! The Klein Tools Electrician 's pocket knife victorinox guarantees that its products meet the highest in! He agreed to help me at my home it Right for the best Place to Buy a Benchmade knife our. Rid of your quality knives what you need a blade sharpened sanded and is. Work in a couple of Wusthof kitchen knives and Zero Tolerance have over forty lock... Expert but I do, you will have to supply it and are. Accessories in stock that there are repair charges involved, Case will notify you of the filet that. Whether you are in need of blade repair for sentimental or functional reasons, you!, refurbishing and restoration was the beginning foundation of the filet knife and order... Old Timer Limited Edition Sharpfinger Fixed blade knife and Dog Leg Jack pocket knife with its new for! Knowledgeable and made it look brand new your knife is like new pocket knife repair shop near me. To supply it at [ email protected ] this is an example of re-handle... Terry - ca n't say enough good things Case® knives and Zero Tolerance lock mechanisms now and...