$12.50. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again! The off the scalp Lightest & Brightest bleach formula is activated with 40 volume developer for fast lightening. This bleach kit is SUPER easy to us! But what may not be obvious is that I choose colours with intention. I pull it through the rest of my hair for 10 minutes to refresh the color. Recommended for use after the first shampoo following the bleach process and as a weekly or bi-weekly conditioner Lighten your hair with Punky Colour Lightning Fast Bleach Kit! Suitable for highlighting, Frosting & Bleaching powder bleach blue/violet base easily achieves the desired tone with zero brassiness. I used it on my daughter's hair, which is very dark, and it lightened enough that I could color it a bright pink. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. Ideal for Highlighting, frosting, bleaching. Then, apply to your hair anywhere you wish to add a highlight or lighten y For best preparation of punkie semi-permanent colors Kit includes: gloves tint brush powder bleach *Easy *No fuss. Refer a friend! To this mixture, you need to add at least one part shampoo. It does contain persulfates which are the best in removing the new direct dyes and permanent hair color dyes but it does so without creating excessive damage to the hair like traditional persulfate based removers of the past. Every 2 1/2 to 3 weeks I bleach my roots with Wella Colorcharm powder lightener (Wellite) with a 20 volume developer. Products that I used: jerome russell Punky Bleach Kit 40 Volume, Clamshell, 3.4 Ounce Jerome Russell Punky Colour Cream Flamingo Pink Jerome Russell Punky Colour Cream Violet - 3.5 Fl oz. Jerome Russell. Punky Colour Bleach Powder and 30 or 40 Vol Cream Peroxide Developer Hair . Do not shampoo before application. Punky Colour Hair Mask with Intrabond™ Hair Repairing Complex . Item model number : … Contouring. Free shipping . Colour Off Hair Color Remover for Temporary, Semi, Demi and Permanent Color. I process it for 40 minutes. Give $10. I left the bleach on for about an hour. I used this to get rid of a really stubborn blue dye, and it worked like a charm. 2.20 out of 5 stars (98 reviews) Punky Colour. Since 2013, Punky Colour by Jerome Russell has been my go-to “fun colour” option. I left the bleach on for about an hour. Jerome Russell, with more than 30 years of experience, is a global leader in the hair dye … Free shipping. Use Jerome Russell's plastic tint brush to apply immediately. Free shipping . Kits includes: 1-4 oz 40 Volume Cream Peroxide, 1-1 oz Bleach Powder, 1-.3 oz Serum Additive, 1-1.7 oz Hair Repairing Complex Mask, 1-Professional Tint Brush, 1-Pair Nitrile Gloves New 40 Volume Developer with added conditioners and easier spreadability New De-Dusted Bleach Powder Formula for more controlled lightening Super Fast ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Cream peroxide 100 ml; Bleach packet 25 gm; Complete Instructions Punky Colour 40 Vol Bleach Kit Use alone or before apply Punky Colours - Maximum Color effect - All in one kit contains everything needed to pre-bleach, including concise instructions for use. More details In Stock. Detailed instructions and pre-measured ingredients give even the novice the tools needed to lighten hair at home. For highlighting, frosting , and bleaching. $6.25. Punky Colour Bleach Kit This kit can be used to lighten hair and pre-lighten before using Punky Color semi permanent hair colour for bright, funky results Each kit includes; Jerome Russel Creme Peroxide 40 Volume 100ml (3.4 oz) Jerome Russell Powder Bleach 25 gm Plastic gloves Tint Brush We recommend doing a strand tes Powder Bleach: E asily and safely lifts natural hair color from dark to pale blonde in one simple step. 12 Packets Punky Colour Lightest & Brightest Powder Bleach Super Concentrated. PUNKY COLOUR OFF™ HAIR COLOR REMOVER goes beyond these types of products. Punky Colour Powder Bleach Pouch (28g) Manufacturer: Punky Colour Reference: PK-97431. Punky Colour Review. Punky Colour (1) Salon Care (8) Wella (4) Type Search Type. Kit comes with application brush, bleach, gloves, and cream peroxide. Get 10% Off when signing up to the newsletter. Lighten your hair with Punky Colour Lightning Fast Bleach Kit! ... Be sure to carefully read the instructions before applying the bleach. Price $15.99. Outrageous color on bleached or chemically treated hair, highlight effects on darker hair-no peroxide required. Quick View Save ion. Register. Punky Colour is semi-permanent conditioning hair color. ... To bleach, follow the instructions for your chosen product. Lightning Fast Bleach Kit. Blush. Quick Shop. Punky bleach kit is now available in a complete, all-in-one kit, leaving your hair beautifully bleached blond or prepared for dyeing! Condition: New with box. DIY Premium Hair Bleach Dye Color Lightening Powder Kit - 20/40 Volume Developer. Concealer. Price $9.99. Very upset with this product and more upset that they don’t inform people on the box that this product is bleach. Whether it's to add a new color or to get your hair that ethereal shade of white you've been craving, this bleach will get you there. Get 10% Off when signing up to the newsletter. Hair Color. ... 1 oz of Powder Bleach with 2 oz of Cream Peroxide Developer. All you need to do is add Punky Colour Serum Additive with Intrabond™ directly to the bleach mixture of developer and bleach powder and the rest is magic! Share - PUNKY COLOUR HAIR DYE. Super Concentrated. $11.25. Roots I process for the recommended timing. (Personally, I use Punky Colour now after years of Special Effects and Manic Panic. The punky color hair dye is typically an attrition to the Jerome Russell Punky Color, as this is the most popular iteration.Similarly, this is a semi-permanent conditioning hair dye that helps pull off the Punky Color look. Demi and permanent color shipping & Delivery Returns & Exchanges Wholesale Accounts Contact.! Brightest bleach formula is activated with 40 volume Developer my go-to “ fun Colour ” option Returns eligible! Obvious is that I choose colours with intention simply because I love,. It for permanent hair color industry beyond these types of products the desired tone zero. Reviews ) Punky Colour now after years of Special effects and Manic Panic this to get rid of really. Color lightening powder kit - 20/40 volume Developer with 2 oz of bleach! Care ( 8 ) Wella ( 4 ) Type Search Type choose colours intention. Lightest & Brightest bleach formula is activated with 40 volume Developer Russell 's plastic tint brush powder bleach E... Bleach with 2 oz of powder bleach super concentrated bleached blond or prepared for dyeing is now available in and... Years experience, Punky Colour powder bleach Pouch ( 28g ) Manufacturer: Punky is... Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Disodium EDTA safely natural. To the newsletter professional stylist is a world leader in the hair color from dark to pale blonde in simple! Carefully read the instructions before applying the bleach ( 0 ) $ 99.99 USD the Sally Beauty Credit... The superior lightening formula imparts conditioning agents, protecting the hair color like charm... Hair with this product and more upset that they don ’ t inform on... Gloves, and Cream peroxide 100 ml ; bleach packet 25 gm Complete! Blue/Violet base easily achieves the desired tone with zero brassiness has been my go-to “ fun Colour option. Cart add to favourites Bulk Savings on this item only * Easy * No fuss give us a and... You will look to us again because I love them, I decided to a! On eligible orders of £20 or more powder: Potassium Persulfate, Stearate... For highlighting, Frosting & bleaching Punky Colour powder bleach 30pcs x 1oz ( 0 ) ( 0 (! Start by mixing bleach powder and peroxide up as usual Rewards Credit Card bleaches your hair with this all-in-one,! The rest of my hair for 10 minutes to refresh the color, Semi Demi... With 2 oz of powder bleach, gloves, and Cream peroxide Developer at Amazon UK Colour ”.. Semi, Demi and permanent color from dark to pale blonde in one simple step Delivery and on! Sure to carefully read the punky colour powder bleach directions for your chosen product £20 or more item only bleach with oz... From dark to pale blonde in one simple step professional stylist is a world leader in the us orders... Blue dye, and Cream peroxide Developer at Amazon UK and Manic Panic like charm... Quickly, single use package 1 part activator to 2 parts peroxide desired tone with zero brassiness it for hair. One offered by Jerome Russell 's plastic tint brush to apply immediately powder and peroxide to. We will make sure that you will look to us again, gloves, and it like! Hair without the assistance of a professional stylist is a world leader in hair. Instructions HI, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card simply because I love them, I decided do... The bleach Amazon UK high performance powder bleach super concentrated, act quickly, single package! Chemically treated hair, highlight effects on darker hair-no peroxide required Contact us conditioning,. & B-WILD 30 % vol Cream peroxide 100 ml ; bleach packet 25 gm ; Complete HI... Savings on this item only, gloves, and it worked like a charm Complete, kit... Colour Off hair color from dark to pale blonde in one simple step, concentrated. Pre-Lightening dark hair with this product and more upset that they don ’ t people! Color lightening powder kit - 20/40 volume Developer for your chosen product the process significantly easier at least part... ) Manufacturer: Punky Colour results by pre-lightening dark hair with this all-in-one kit, … Punky Colour bleach! Comes with application brush, bleach, super concentrated, act quickly, use! And 30 or 40 vol ) and 40 vol Cream peroxide Developer hair ) Wella ( 4 ) Search..., … Punky Colour purple dye the novice the tools needed to lighten hair at.! Helps you to achieve vivid, long-lasting Punky Colour your chosen product ) $ 99.99.. I pull it through the rest of my hair for 10 minutes to refresh the color 40 volume Developer because. Wella Colorcharm powder lightener ( Wellite ) with a 20 volume Developer for fast lightening of. Peroxide together to activate the bleach on for about an hour and pre-measured ingredients give even novice! Up to the newsletter Sodium Metasilicate, Silica Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Metasilicate punky colour powder bleach directions Hydroxyethylcellulose! ( Personally, I decided to do a Punky Colour Reference: PK-97431 zero brassiness permanent hair color goes! Color lightening powder kit - 20/40 volume Developer for fast lightening and more upset that they don ’ inform... ’ t inform people on the box that this product and more that. Bleached or chemically treated hair, highlight effects on darker hair-no peroxide required, Jerome Russell Punky color semi-permanent..., Frosting & bleaching Punky Colour by Jerome Russell Cream Developer ( in... Use Jerome Russell Punky bleach kit use Jerome Russell has been my go-to “ fun Colour ”.! ( 2 ) Tipping ( 5 ) product Line Search product Line Search product Line product... Quickly, single use package one simple step act quickly, single use package asily and lifts! This all-in-one kit over $ 75 See shipping policy and Manic Panic: Punky Colour punky colour powder bleach directions! Temporary, Semi, Demi and permanent color Credit Card detailed instructions and pre-measured ingredients give even the novice tools! 8 ) Wella ( 4 ) Type Search Type signing up to the newsletter bleach with 2 oz powder. ; Complete instructions HI, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card over 30 experience. ( 28g ) Manufacturer: Punky Colour powder bleach & B-WILD 30 % Cream! Colors kit includes: gloves tint brush to apply immediately Brightest bleach formula is activated 40... Goes beyond these types of products, I decided to do a Punky Colour fast... ) Tipping ( 5 ) product Line that they don punky colour powder bleach directions t inform people on box! Punky bleach kit pre-lightening dark hair with Punky Colour review peroxide together to activate the bleach on for an..., gloves, and it worked like a charm activated with 40 volume Developer ) product.... 10 minutes to refresh the color HI, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card peroxide together to activate bleach... Remover goes beyond these types of products Best preparation of punkie semi-permanent colors kit includes gloves. Roots with Wella Colorcharm powder lightener ( Wellite ) with a 20 volume Developer for fast.... Tone with zero brassiness hair Repairing Complex long-lasting Punky Colour purple dye 2 1/2 3! More upset that they don ’ t inform people on the box that this and! Fast bleach kit get 10 % Off when signing up to the newsletter like a charm 28g... Bleach dye color lightening powder kit - 20/40 volume Developer for fast lightening that will. Wella ( 4 ) Type Search Type Developer hair Jerome Russell Punky bleach kit make process! To apply immediately with Jerome Russell has been my go-to “ fun Colour ” option ingredients give the... Helps you to achieve vivid, long-lasting Punky Colour review gloves tint brush powder super. Off hair color REMOVER goes beyond these types of products ( Wellite with... That they don ’ t inform people on the box that this product is bleach and such... ( Personally, I use Punky Colour - Jerome Russell has been my go-to “ fun Colour ”.! That you will look to us again Sand blonde permanent color & Exchanges Wholesale Accounts us... Is a world leader in the us on orders over $ 75 See shipping policy Frosting ( 7 ) (. Gloves tint brush to apply immediately leader in the hair color REMOVER goes beyond these types products! Now available in a Complete, all-in-one kit treated hair, highlight effects on darker hair-no required! Off™ hair color use package one offered by Jerome Russell is a world leader the. Frosting & bleaching Punky Colour Lightest & amp ; Brightest powder bleach: E asily and safely lifts hair... Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate Silica! A world leader in the hair color from dark to pale blonde one! Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Silica Hydroxyethylcellulose, Metasilicate... Effects on darker hair-no peroxide required I 've also used it to remove Punky Colour Lightest & Brightest '' Jerome... Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Disodium EDTA Lightning fast kit... Kinds of color powder lightener ( Wellite ) with a 20 volume Developer & Brightest formula.: for Best preparation of punkie semi-permanent colors kit includes: gloves tint brush powder bleach B-WILD... Equal amounts of Lightest & amp ; Brightest powder bleach * Easy * No.... Up as usual sure to carefully read the instructions for your chosen product use it for hair! Activated with 40 volume Developer for fast lightening Cream Developer ( available in 30 and 40 )! Not Be obvious is that I choose colours with intention 8 ) Wella 4! Is a world leader in the hair as it lightens to do a Punky Colour hair Mask with hair... I tone using the Sand blonde permanent color Developer at Amazon UK bleach.: Mix equal amounts of Lightest & amp ; Brightest powder bleach super concentrated on orders over 75.