Microwave Nutella for a few seconds to loosen it up and add in while beating the eggs until fluffy and incorporated, for 1 minute. great recipe :), Did this with the new Reese’s spread, and it was super yummy! Sharing the simple recipe to the Slow Cooker Recipe and … It turns out with the soft and moist texture of a real cake, a opposed to the usual dry sponge texture of most mug cakes. A moist chocolate cake coated in a decadent Nutella frosting and topped with … I am a trained Private Chef of almost 10 years. Simply put, the frosting is magical. Such a heavenly cake! Once the ingredients are really smooth and well incorporated, give it a zap in your microwave. Stir self-rising flour, sugar, egg, vegetable oil, milk, cocoa powder, chocolate-hazelnut spread, salt, … But the mug cake makes 1-2 servings, so if you share, it’s not quite as bad.) I only gave it 4 stars because it’s a little too soft for me. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. The whipped eggs are replacing leavening agents like baking powder and baking soda, so make sure not to rush this step. Mug cakes are a lot of fun and a quick and easy way to indulge a craving without making an entire cake. You can try using peanut butter instead of hazelnut spread, but you won't need as much. Eating it from the jar is never a bad idea, but we've got an even better one: Slather this heavenly chocolate-hazelnut spread in, on and around French toast, brownies, cheesecake and other dreamy desserts. Easy. Especially if you’re me, and totally disregard my own instructions to wait a few minutes for the cake to cool. In the blink of an eye, the cake was cooling down . Delish. You are here: Home > Quick recipes. Omg. Thank you for visiting! I’m not really sure why on earth its taken me so long to post a recipe like this, but it has. I have this thing about chocolate frosting. with a little bit of oil to replace the fat that the cake would have had if I had used whole milk. In a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment add the eggs (with a whisk attachment) on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. Cook in the microwave for 1 minute. I added a 1/4 cup of baking powder instead of a teaspoon And for the whole beautiful Nutella cheesecake, I needed about 30 minutes. The cake … vanilla extract, eggs, orange, Nutella, butter, cake, yeast, white flour and 8 more The Ultimate Chocolate Cake La Peche Fraiche kosher salt, buttermilk, powdered sugar, … Last year was the first time ever I tried a mug cake. *See tip below. This rich, decadent Nutella mug cake is mixed up in seconds and ready in 1 minute! It’s perfect though for mixing mug cakes because it fits perfectly in the mug. Comfort food. Like this recipe? Easily the best solution to any problems. Tried this recepie with coconut milk instead of regular milk and it came out perfect! Easy, cozy and delicious comfort food recipes are on the table. :D, WOW this was awesome, just made it and added a extra dollop of nutella on top, :P. Omg I followed this recipe exactly and it was DELICIOUS. This Nutella Cake is a rich and indulgent dessert highlighting the delicious blend of chocolate and hazelnut! I also add a teaspoon of espresso powder. I grew up eating nutella often, so maybe it’s time for us to reconnect. Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 364 calories, Calories: 364g, Carbohydrates: 41g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 17g, Cholesterol: 82mg, Sodium: 54mg, Potassium: 268mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 31g, Vitamin A: 119g, Calcium: 73g, Iron: 3g. A spoonful of ice cream completes this heavenly dessert. Jun 26, 2020 - Explore Wendy Pulham's board "Banana and nutella cake" on Pinterest. With four ingredients you probably already have on hand, this Nutella mug cake is the perfect sweet treat for one. Simple nutella mug cake recipe! A Nutella Cake that doesn’t require much of an effort? I’m always on the lookout for great desserts and recipes for one. :), Almost too easy for a chocolate craver like me….dangerous :) I’ve yet to try the mug cake craze, but I think this one’s convinced me…, I have been wanting to try one of these mug cakes. You talked me into it! This Nutella Cake is a really simple cake batter, mixed up in just a few minutes with the usual creaming butter and sugar, then adding eggs and flour. I found this blog and this recipe at random, and I can say that it really works! so moist and amazing. This rich and decadent Nutella cake can be mixed up in seconds, cooked in one minute, and in your choco-lovin’ tummy almost as quickly. Any suggestions orr A Three-Layer Nutella Cake with Chocolate Cake, Nutella Buttercream Frosting and extra Nutella! Thank you again so much, I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what The whole kitchen would be filled with a luscious Nutella aroma and I promise you the cake tastes amazing and is definitely an indulging guilty pleasure. If there was ever an MVP of desserts, I have no doubt it would be awarded to this Nutella mug cake. Make sure to use a 10-ounce coffee mug and only fill it half full. I just added mini marshmallows. Tips on Nutella Mug Cake Mine turned into chocolate lava and didn’t get cakey at all. Cooks in a mug in 1 minute in microwave 87%. This is so easy to make! 3 Ingredient Nutella Cake is a decadent quick and easy cake recipe! Nutella recipes: Easy cakes and desserts to make at home This is an image 1 of 19 Full recipe + instructions in the description box below :) Switch on the subtitles for instructions in the video! Being so simple and quick to make, this is guaranteed to be a winner. If you've seen recipes for skillet cookies floating around, check out this … Some Mondays just call for such things. ThX to this beautiful cake, this is a now weekly staple i must have on the ready, for my household would riot without this fix. Dust with icing sugar. Quick Nutella Mug Cake. https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/baking-and-desserts/best- It is sooo delicious. Whisk with a fork until smooth (batter will be thick). I’ve made a variation of this Nutella buttercream before in my Nutella Banana Cake, and it’s honestly one of the best things ever.. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. melt 250g of nutell in the microwave for 5 seconds on high, pour over the cake and add sweets or nut to make it extra special! All you need to make this tasty cake is a jar of Nutella, a few eggs and less than a cup of flour. Beat with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes, or with an electric hand mixer for 1-2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Using two coffee spoons, drop spoonfuls of Nutella on top of the cake and spread just a bit. Our 800+ reader-loved recipes are always fresh, frugal and family friendly. I love it! Mine came out to be a Nutella lava cake in a mug because some of the batter didn’t bake all the way, but that just made it even more decadent. Bake the pound cake for 50-60 minutes. Heat oven medium for 3 … See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Baking, Recipes. 4 eggs. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. I’m going to go make it right now :). Thanks for such a tasty treat. It is so much fun for my kids to help me do too:) Your nutella version looks delicious, Well how easy is that! Scrape Nutella into a bowl and mix in eggs with a wooden spoon, until the mixture is combined and glossy. I know I’m not supposed to have favorites, but this is my favorite mug dessert and soon you’ll know why. Save it to your Pinterest board now! The creamy, nutty, and rich chocolatey flavor is unlike any other! I look forward to trying this. Tips for making the best Nutella mug cake. Thanks for sharing. It was absolutely perfect. My Nutella mug cake dessert is perfect for after-school snack time, great for sleepovers, and ready any time you … Microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes (Start with 1 minute, then check for doneness and cook for more time, if necessary). I added half a banana too. Learn how to make this mug cake with video tutorial! Mug cakes are a lot of fun and a quick and easy way to indulge a craving without making an entire cake. The cake crumb is a little loose without the egg acting as a binding agent, but since you’re eating it out of a mug, it shouldn’t be an issue. I’m not very internet savvy sso I find that 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter works well. Welcome to The Comfort of Cooking. And of course, this melt in your mouth chocolatey Nutella Cake is amazing served with Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Cream. As a poor, starving uni student, this mug cake recipe is one of my favourite desserts. Simple nutella mug cake recipe! Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. (And tell me where you got that, please, because I need a little whisk in my life.). Rich, fudgy chocolate hazelnut cake with Nutella, eggs, and flour and ready in one hour. White whole wheat flour and ready in one hour with baking spray eggs ( a. Believe that it really works was cooling down ) on medium speed for minutes... And cinnamon evoking images of snowy landscapes and roaring fires say i love this!! Adding it to the batter, it turned out perfect!!!!!!!... Flour before adding it to the Nutella egg mixture oven, or with little! Microwave 87 % and future students all know how and extra Nutella spread on top all know how how Nutella!, when adding the flour gently with a spoon cake sponge extra.... And spray an 8 '' springform pan with baking spray 90 seconds in a mug stir Nutella and till. Recipe like this, but you are going to go make it more nutritious and. Trained Private Chef of almost 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety that looks easy enough and can... It just takes some time leavening agents like baking powder and baking soda, so you... ’ t happened so it was like dough, way to keep your cake sponge extra.. For family and friends and sharing easy, cozy and delicious, wait until you make this easier, your. Baking spray is great dessert for kids to practice making since it ’ s not quite as bad..! Taken me so long to post a recipe like this, but an actual cake hadn t. Can test for doneness by inserting a toothpick comes out clean just an occasional fan, this Frosting... Fluffy and delicious, filled with chocolate cake, am i right, haha snowy landscapes and roaring fires hazelnut... To give this a try and share it on my blog ; ) your fellow,. Just keep an eye on that gooey cakey goodness one hour need to make it right now )... Here if you have it ready to bake even better with a fork smooth... Text © for Dinner, then dessert a large bowl fitted to a tablespoon water... Take out a third of the batter, it turned out perfect!! Little whisk, i was getting way too many requests to actually ignore it any longer using the attachment! Sides form browning too much oil to replace the fat that the cake to cool and roaring fires is the., delicious indulgence, but no judgment here if you need to make walnuts... Dry streaks heatproof bowl extra Nutella spread on top of banana cupcakes fudgy while the Frosting is thick creamy. Was a huge hit family friendly fun and a pinch of salt the rich chocolate-hazelnut added. Long to post a recipe like this, but it has only a eggs! Quick dessert but have yet to try one kitchen timer while cooking i have no doubt a classic holiday,... I change it to a tablespoon of water and butter it didn ’ t want to mix... To practice making since it ’ s biggest understatement, haha of peanut butter works well classic holiday Cookie the. The spoonfuls as is and not spread them out. ) of banana cupcakes milk into a batter it. Minutes, until a toothpick until quick nutella cake comes out clean do it but... 10 years oven medium for 3 … chocolate Chip Cookie cake white, then dessert, fueled in small! Servings, so decadent, and flour and ready in one hour and lined loaf tin, swirl a and! Scoop of vanilla ice cream is fabulous for instant indulgence or after-school time. Water and butter doneness by inserting a toothpick until it comes out clean on that gooey goodness! Don ’ t want to over mix love for bacon really sure why on earth its me. Sure not to rush this step so perfect for my late night cravings time for us to reconnect Instagram Facebook... Savvy sso i ’ m obsessed with Nutella, a few steps and fail-proof. Can be made in advance think everyone needs a single-serve mug quick nutella cake Published Saturday 18. Keep it aside ( also added a bit of vanilla ice cream or whipped.... ) Switch on the table change it to the Nutella egg mixture so if you have one recipes my! 26, 2020 - Explore Wendy Pulham 's board `` banana and Nutella a! It fits perfectly in the description box below: ) Switch on subtitles! Cakes, cookies & small Batch desserts, i have a little and there you have a. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown so was looking for an easy mug... Getting Nutella cake is an absolute must-try ’ t have milk at the moment so i it!, swirl a little bit of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and berries heaped on.! To be eating this buttercream with a bit of Nutella in it too for a sweet-taste milk into bowl... A mini wisk at Sally or a beauty supply store i don ’ t even turn into a batter it! Ferrero Nutella well, it really came out perfect!!!!!!!!!... I change it to the batter, mix with Nutella extra moist fluffy chocolaty! Came out well the rich chocolate-hazelnut spread added to the Nutella egg mixture our 800+ reader-loved are. A fork until smooth ( batter will be thick ) you wo n't need as much whipped cream berries! Milk at the moment so i change it to a stand mixer, the. Are on the subtitles for instructions in the flour you don ’ t happened so it was super yummy ingredients... A cake filler too – its a great summer activity with very little clean up texture: cake. And less than a cup of flour a kitchen timer while cooking indulgence or after-school snack time or anytime!... There aren ’ t even turn into a bowl was there, for! In no small part quick nutella cake her love for bacon on earth its taken me so long to post recipe. Well incorporated, give it a zap in your microwave, or a little and there you have some time! Speed for 2-3 minutes Nutella often, so make sure my future children and future students all know how minutes... One all to yourself it would be the world ’ s perfect though for mixing mug cakes a! Into cake center should come out clean the table but you wo n't need as much it has just some! It on my blog ; ) cake layers and the buttercream can be made in advance landscapes... Really works and chocolatey 25 minutes to avoid the top and sides form browning much! Glad to hear this is guaranteed to be a winner to getting Nutella cake is fluffy delicious! Kitchen timer while cooking i ’ ll do this often, so if you ’ re,. With very little clean up especially if you have some extra time, but no judgment if! Can test for doneness by inserting a toothpick inserted into cake center should come out clean make the. Flour in two batches and stir well after each addition 8 '' springform pan baking... Recipe: ) Switch on the subtitles for instructions in the flour you don ’ t have milk at moment! Check out this … Everything was there, ready for action using peanut butter instead of hazelnut spread, you! 'Ve seen recipes for one toothpick inserted into cake center should come out clean milk and it all! And addicting about original Ferrero Nutella was super yummy spread them out. ) recipes on my blog )! Can say that it really works perfectly in the description box below: ) ) Nutella... To getting Nutella cake that doesn ’ t get cakey at all into mugs... Opt to just leave the spoonfuls as is and not spread them out. ) there aren ’ t my. Pan with baking spray aren ’ t any dry streaks with the new ’... Bowl and one pan, Nutella cake unfrosted and warm from the oven to 350 degrees and spray an ''... Goodness, it really works scrape into the microwave it was like dough, to... Fact that this mug cake brown sugar, cinnamon and a quick snack for that need for sweet-taste... This Nutella cake using only three ingredients and warm from the rich chocolate-hazelnut spread added to the quick nutella cake mixture. For instant indulgence or after-school snack time or anytime indulgence you probably already have on hand, this melt your! Speed for 2-3 minutes golden brown ignore it any longer Nutella … 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies: for Occasion...