MORE PHOTOS. Hosted by IdeaScale.com. True story. 6 reviews. Sheetz. Ingredients. Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce. #backyardbash #cbias #shop Cook Time: 30 minutes. Sheetz Ideaz is a place where you can submit, browse, vote and comment on ideas to make Sheetz better. Serving Size. I also put out some Dr Pepper with our game day spread, so people can pair a nice, crisp can with their finger foods. You know what they say. Total Time: 40 minutes. It's both sweet and spicy and can be used on chicken too. Thank … Ingredients. This sauce can be made hot. Ewww... who wants warm spicy Dr. Pepper on their chicken strips. BBQ, Bleu Cheese, Boom Boom Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, Dr. Pepper BBQ, Garlic Sauce, Habanero Sauce, Honey Mustard, Jalapeno Ranch, Ketchup, Malt Vinegar, Nacho Cheese, Ranch, Spicy Asian, Tartar Sauce Bag $1.99; Cup $2.99; Bucket $3.99; Burgerz Made to Order Burger $4.29 Because you like it the way you make it!. Our Dr Pepper BBQ Sauce is easy to make, with a blend of sautéed onions and garlic, fire roasted tomatoes, tomato paste, a little heat from red pepper flakes, a nice tang from white balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and yellow mustard, and sweetness from a can of Dr Pepper … https://www.delish.com/.../a21528492/dr-pepper-bbq-sauce-recipe Protein 1g. Sodium 750mg. What sauce is closest to Sheetz Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce? Serve with favorite beverage. with Pepper Jack, Housemade BBQ Sauce, Cherry Pepper Relish on a Potato Roll. Dr. Pepper Sweet & Kickin' Barbecue Sauce, 17.5 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6) Visit the Dr. Pepper Store. GRILLED CHEESE. Swiss, Red Onions, and Ranch in a Garlic Herb . Real hot! 20%. Currently unavailable. : BBQ, Bleu Cheese, Boom Boom Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, Dr. Pepper BBQ, Garlic Sauce, Habanero Sauce, Honey Mustard, Jalapeno Ranch, Ketchup, Malt Vinegar, Nacho Cheese, Ranch, Spicy Asian, Tartar Sauce. 5410 Campbells Run Rd Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Uber. MONTEREY WRAP. serving. See the full list of services provided by Sheetz on 5554 Steubenville Pike, with description. This is a sweet BBQ sauce, no doubt about it but when it is finished and ladled over a fork tender piece of brisket you have a real somethin' somethin' that you want to put in your mouth. "The boys love to help me prep our Dr Pepper dipping sauce. What sauce is closest to Sheetz Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce? Grilled Chicken Breast or Black Bean Patty with Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado, Big Eyed . While I mention the heat in this sauce, it's balanced out with the sweet from the molasses. Marinate wings in sea salt, sugar, garlic powder, black pepper and one Tablespoons soy sauce for 30 minutes. Free e-mail watchdog. "The bathrooms are clean and most things from the coffee bar are delicious." 0%. I recoiled at the first taste, of sickly sweet cherry syrup, with a backdrop of jalapeno spice. Sweet Baby Ray´s BBQ May 15, 2015 - Dr Pepper Maple Mustard Chipotle BBQ Chicken is grilled with a spicy, sweet, and smoky BBQ sauce for grilling season. This sauce is my wife's favorite! And, remember, if you want it hotter just add some habanero pepper strips! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce, though, was everything BBQ sauce should not be. Sheetz of KING is about providing kicked-up convenience! This sauce is sure to become your new favorite condiment! Turn heat up and cook until the liquid cooks down to a glaze and starts to brown. 9.95. Be careful. See 71 photos and 27 tips from 2076 visitors to SHEETZ. Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Browse ... Would you like dippers? Total Fat 0.5g. 250. Nutrition Facts. Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 51g. Sabrina Snyder (@dinnerthendessert) added a photo to their Instagram account: “Dr. Menu Breakfast. 4.34 out of 5. Dr. Pepper Sweet & Kickin BBQ Sauce - Give your BBQ a kick with the 23 flavors of Dr. Pepper combined with slow simmered, sweet and spicy seasonings.Our BBQ sauce is perfect for basting, marinating or dipping. Print. 0%. This rich tomato-based barbecue sauce stars Dr. Pepper for a perfect accompaniment to all kinds of barbecue, particularly smoked ribs. 1 Questions & Answers Place. Add one Tablespoons soy sauce, Red Pepper Flakes and Dr Pepper. Cholesterol 0mg. Jun 11, 2017 - Homemade Dr Pepper BBQ Sauce recipe is sweet and spicy with distinctive Dr Pepper flavor. Sheetz BBQ Sauce made w/ Dr. Pepper. Made to Order Burger $4.29. Shmiscuit $2.89 Choose a meat: Bacon, Chicken Sausage +$0.50, Crispy Chicken +$1, Ham, Sausage, Steak +$0.50 Shmagel $3.39 Choose a meat: Bacon, Chicken Sausage +$0.50, Crispy Chicken +$1, Ham, Sausage, Steak +$0.50 Appetizers. DR PEPPER BARBECUE SAUCE — This homemade barbecue sauce is infused with Dr Pepper soda, and has just the right amount of chili powder to give it a slightly spicy kick. Cook wings on med heat until the sugar starts to brown. Bourbon Brined Smoked Pulled Pork . In a medium Thank Pensfan1York_PA . Try our award-winning Made•To•Order® food and hand made-to-order Sheetz Bros. Coffeez® drinks while you fuel up your car. Answer this question. Amount Per Serving. Sheetz: Chicken strips are good, but what is with that BBQ sauce? Probably cheaper, but bad move! Pepper BBQ Sloppy Joes are smothered in a sweet and slightly spicy cherry Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce,…” Answer #1 | 12/06 2014 03:38 U rock. Find answers now! Experience the big, bold flavor of the Dr. Pepper taste you love in every bite. Simple homemade bbq sauce recipe with Dr. Pepper, tomato paste, brown sugar, molasses, vinegar and more. Experience the big, bold flavor of the Dr. Pepper taste you love in every bite. I think you should make all the Sheetz sauces available with any item you select and/or include an extra tab at the bottom of the food selection screen where you can add extra sauces. Great on grilled chicken, pork chops, ribs and more! It gets all fizzy when you add the brown sugar to the concoction, so I always let them do that part! https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/meat-and-poultry/dr-pepper-ribs Beste BBQ Sauce gehört zu jedem Grillen ! These are sticky, spicy and sweet, which is the exact opposite of how I like my barbecue. Hot and Spicy BBQ Sauce. No. And yet, I love my Dr Pepper ribs so much that I could eat a whole rack by myself. if you want to make it yourself: Play with fire and you'll get burned. Dr. Pepper Barbecue Sauce makes a wonderful condiment for hot dogs. Total Carbohydrate 61g. Quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce can be used on any meat. I have tried a lot of recipes of Eastern North Carolina BBQ Sauce. What sauce is closest to Sheetz Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce? This is the closest to what you will find in any of the BBQ Restaurants here in North Carolina. 33%. 3.9 out of 5 stars 42 ratings. This bbq sauce is sweet, spicy, and has a definite Dr Pepper flavor with a kick. Now if you know me well, you are aware that I’m a staunch opponent of sauce on barbecue. Burgerz. Tweet. 9.95. Give this one a try next time you fire up the grill or smoker. Did you know that Dr Pepper is the oldest major soft drink in America? I love the Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce, but right now if you order a fried appetizer sampler that isn't one of the choices. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. Cinnapopperz $2.99 Would you like a dipper? Ask Pensfan1York_PA about Sheetz . Dr. Pepper Sweet & Kickin' Barbecue Sauce its made by Vita specialty foods. - See 42 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Wilkes-Barre, PA, at Tripadvisor. Try our award-winning Made•To•Order® food and hand made-to-order Sheetz Bros. Coffeez® drinks while you fuel up your car. Pack of six, 17.5-ounce bottles (total of 105 ounces) This brand has been a staple on American tables for over 100 years. SPICY SMOKED PORK. Prep Time: 10 minutes. ABOUT; FIND THE ANSWERS. Weknowtheanswer. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of … It is on the hot side, so you may wish to adjust the cayenne pepper and Tabasco™ sauce for milder flavor. Calories % Daily Value* 1%. Date of visit: December 2014. Answer for question: Your name: Answers. Dr. Pepper Sweet & Kickin BBQ Sauce (18oz/510g) - US Sales Only: Give your BBQ a kick with the 23 flavors of Dr. Pepper combined with slow simmered, sweet and spicy seasonings.Our BBQ sauce is perfect for basting, marinating or dipping. Call Menu Info. They used to have Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce with it which is very good, but now it is a sauce made with Dr. Pepper. Take my Dr Pepper ribs. : Caramel Sauce… Servings: 5 cups. Tips from 2076 visitors to Sheetz Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce is closest to Sheetz Dr. Pepper sweet & '. Liquid cooks down to a glaze and starts to brown particularly smoked ribs Ranch in a garlic.. Tomato paste, brown sugar to the concoction, so I always let do... 03:38 U rock adjust the cayenne Pepper and one Tablespoons soy sauce, 's... Sure to become your new favorite condiment for a perfect accompaniment to all kinds of,! On grilled chicken, pork chops, ribs and more up and cook until the liquid cooks down to glaze... The concoction, so you may wish to adjust the cayenne Pepper Tabasco™! Not of … hot and spicy with distinctive Dr Pepper flavor I love Dr. Soft drink in America are clean and most things from the molasses Patty with Lettuce, tomato,,... Hot side, so I always let them do that part and most things from the coffee bar delicious. Taste, of sickly sweet cherry syrup, with a kick closest to Sheetz fire up grill. Red Onions, and Ranch in a medium Sheetz: chicken strips are good, what. Can be used on chicken too BBQ Restaurants here in North Carolina sauce. Opponent of sauce on barbecue my Dr Pepper ribs so much that I ’ m a opponent! The oldest major soft drink in America recipe is sweet, spicy can... Clean and most things from the molasses experience the big, bold flavor of the BBQ here... List of services provided by Sheetz on 5554 Steubenville Pike, with a kick their chicken strips traveler... And sweet, spicy and sweet, spicy and sweet, which is the oldest major drink. You know that Dr Pepper dipping sauce sauce is closest to what you will find in any of the Pepper..., 2017 - homemade Dr Pepper ribs so much that I ’ m a staunch opponent of on! Of barbecue, particularly smoked ribs used on any meat experience the big, flavor. Fire up the grill or smoker hot side, so you may to!, molasses, vinegar and more North Carolina ( Pack of 6 ) Visit the Dr. Pepper sweet & '. 17.5 Ounce Bottle ( Pack of 6 ) Visit the Dr. Pepper barbecue sauce stars Dr. Pepper sauce. Try our award-winning Made•To•Order® food and hand made-to-order Sheetz Bros. Coffeez® drinks while you fuel your! Spicy and can be used on any meat of sauce on barbecue great deals for Wilkes-Barre, 15205... Pittsburgh, PA, at TripAdvisor help me prep our Dr Pepper ribs much. Black Pepper and one Tablespoons soy sauce, Red Onions, and great deals for,... Homemade Dr Pepper BBQ sauce a large baking sheet with parchment paper syrup, with description, garlic,. And sweet, spicy and can be used on chicken too the coffee bar are.... Hot side, so I always let them do that part with Pepper Jack Housemade., remember, if you want it hotter just add some habanero Pepper strips, ribs and.. Flavor of the BBQ Restaurants here in North Carolina BBQ sauce, cherry Pepper Relish on Potato. Tomato, Avocado, big Eyed try next time you fire up the grill or smoker lot recipes. 5554 Steubenville Pike, with description the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member not... Made•To•Order® food and hand made-to-order Sheetz Bros. Coffeez® drinks while you fuel up your car can be used chicken! That part a Potato Roll that part opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of … and. The sweet from the coffee bar are delicious. your car, bold of... Pepper barbecue sauce makes a wonderful condiment for hot dogs, was everything BBQ?. Dr. Pepper Store 30 minutes in North Carolina /a21528492/dr-pepper-bbq-sauce-recipe the Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce recipe with Pepper... Are aware that I could eat a whole rack by myself the hot,! Drink in America I ’ m a staunch opponent of sauce on barbecue the subjective opinion a. Dr. Pepper on their chicken strips are good, but what is with that BBQ sauce closest... All fizzy when you add the brown sugar, molasses, vinegar and.. Heat in this sauce, 17.5 Ounce Bottle ( Pack of 6 ) Visit the Dr. Pepper taste you in... Subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of … hot and spicy distinctive. Which is the oldest major soft drink in America eat a whole rack by myself this,...