Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue, Glasgow: See 364 unbiased reviews of Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #197 of 2,221 restaurants in Glasgow. Great food and cocktails. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Prices remain excellent, cocktails second to none, down to earth and reliable staff and cracking food menu! Are children welcome? Slouch, Glasgow. Page transparency See More. Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue: Ok place - See 364 traveller reviews, 50 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. more. Page created – 29 March 2016 . Impressum. Get directions. New wave alternative rock from the south side of Glasgow. 203 205 Bath Street, Glasgow, UK. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The staff are...More, Had food and drinks in here. o. Crear cuenta nueva. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Log på Facebook for at starte med at dele og komme i kontakt med dine venner, din familie og folk, du kender. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue 33,995 were here. You can't use this feature at the moment. 33 923 oli täällä. Kegged beer sticks with some old favourites, while the bottled options offer the most rarefied treasures from the likes of Beavertown, Goose Island, Weihenstephan and Flying Dog. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Iniciar sesión. Serves Finger Food, Pizza, Burger, American. Iniciar sesión. Ver más de Slouch Glasgow en Facebook. Known for Live music and a fantastic food and drinks menu. For those evenings when kicking-out time comes too soon, here we round up our favourite late-opening bars in Glasgow so you can carry on the fun into the wee small hours. Not Now. Zomato uses cookies to enhance user experience. Asked for a pink gin and was given a regular gin, when asked about tit they just said it was just a different type of gin than the...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Slouch; Slouch. It's a 8 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Bar category in Glasgow. 33,993 were here. 34,006 were here. Create New Account . You can't use this feature at the moment. Publicación reciente de la página. Great place. considering dinner Friday night, Hotels near Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Hotels near The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, Restaurants near Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue, Eastern European Restaurants for Lunch in Glasgow, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Glasgow, Mexican Restaurants for Special Occasions in Glasgow, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Glasgow, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Merchant City. Hours 12:00 - 22:00. Tiki Bar & Kitsch Inn. View 309 reviews. September 28 at 9:41 AM. Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 203 Bath Street 200 Yards from The Kings Theatre, Glasgow G2 4HZ Scotland, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. 33 995 użytkowników tu było. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue While there are live bands or DJs rocking the joint most nights of the week, Slouch is no one hit wonder when it comes to providing good food. Both were up for a laugh. Slouch Bar Bath Street, City Centre Menu - View the Menu for Slouch Bar Glasgow on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Slouch Bar menu and prices. Given that Slouch has received a clutch of awards, such as ‘best late night operator’, they could be forgiven for getting carried away with themselves. Surprised how quiet it was with us the only customers eating. Live music pub in Glasgow city centre. Located in City Centre, Glasgow. The pub is very nice and cosy with fantastic seating and drinks Menu. 2,207 Followers, 1,498 Following, 923 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Slouch Glasgow (@slouchglasgow) SLOUCH International music producer / artist Bar. This late-night bar with music on its mind manages to be both popular and eclectic, with market and late night menus. Serves Finger Food, Pizza, Burger, American. 33 928 oli täällä. Ver más de Slouch Glasgow en Facebook. Firewater offers Funk, Punk Rock’n’Roll and Disco in two rooms, under one roof since 2001. Páginas relacionadas. ABOUT FIREWATER, GLASGOW. Cost £40 for two people (approx. Slouch Glasgow. 4.3. A welcome surprise and fab food portions! Alan is one of… 10 de octubre a las 07:11. No future events currently found at Slouch in Glasgow (View past events).Check out the similar venues below or view events in Glasgow. Learn More . Firewater, Glasgow. 203-205 Bath Street (200Yds from The Kings Theatre, Glasgow +44 1412215518. Ver más de Slouch Glasgow en Facebook. 10942 FB users likes Slouch Glasgow, set it to 13 position in Likes Rating for Glasgow in Bar category 33.990 har været her. Log In. Love this pub <3, I popped in here on a work trip to kill some time and for a bite to eat. Posted by Eatsfoodsleepshappy on February 14, 2017 February 14, 2017. Log In. Came through to Glasgow with some friends for drinks on a Tuesday, Glasgow is quite quiet on a Tuesday and we where recommended this location for after 12am drinks. Fancy winning a meal for 2? Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person £ 8 - 19. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Tel: 0141 221 5518 Email [email protected] Hire Slouch FREE! 34.002 waren hier. With a music policy that leans heavy on the side of jazz, blues and rock 'n' roll, Slouch is haven of great live music almost every night. Maggie May's. Popular hours. Wings that were dry. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. See more of Firewater, Glasgow on Facebook. We have several areas available to reserve for parties up to 30 people. The Tearooms @ The Butterfly and the PigBath Street, Glasgow, Enjoy 12 cans for £20 (RRP £29.40) + free UK delivery, A subscription box with a difference — take £6 off a vegan lifestyle or beauty box, Make huge savings on your first order from Naked Wines, Not quite, but you can get brews for less with these discounts…, The best ingredients delivered directly to you – and now save 10% on your first month. Yet they provide a well-chosen menu alongside a seemingly endless supply of drinks options at a very reasonable price until 3am, seven days a week. Sections of this page. 33 923 oli täällä. o. Crear cuenta nueva. Create New Account. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue 568 likes. Located in City Centre, Glasgow. Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue, Glasgow: See 364 unbiased reviews of Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #197 of 2,221 restaurants in Glasgow. Ver más de Slouch Glasgow en Facebook. A laid back bar and kitchen on Bath Street, Slouch is a popular hangout in Glasgow City Centre. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Slouch Bar Menu. Live music leads the way with numerous genres and styles, from their Tuesday late-night jazz sessions to their rock ’n’ roll weekenders. Slouch Glasgow. JIM SAYS: I’m obsessed with the re-runs of 80s Top Of The Pops shows on BBC Four. Just drop us an email at [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you. The 2019/20 edition of The List's Eating & Drinking Guide is out now – only £5.95 (+p&p). Not Now. Call +44 141 221 5518. 33 968 personas han estado aquí. Good atmosphere, good selection of beers on tap. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Learn More . Email or phone: Password: Forgotten account? o. Crear cuenta nueva. Create New Account. Every second basement entrance along Bath Street is some form of club or bar, the majority of them tacky with terrible drinks but Slouch is one of the exceptions. Known for Live music and a fantastic food and drinks menu. New wave alternative rock from the south side of Glasgow. Restaurant menu. Slouch Glasgow - 203 205 Bath Street, G2 4HZ Glasgow, Reino Unido - Ha calificado 4.3 según 309 opiniones "My first time in Slouch! Rated 3.0/5. Would not recommend, food not good burnt chicken. Will definitely be back. You can try again later. Really cosy atmosphere with good music. 2,207 Followers, 1,498 Following, 923 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Slouch Glasgow (@slouchglasgow) Forgotten account? Log In. Slouch, n.º 72 entre los pubs y bares de Glasgow: 1982 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. A leading source of entertainment listings since 1985. Dance club & nightclub in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Food was fast and tasted so good! Definitely worth a visit. Community See all. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Slouch Bar in Glasgow, Scotland 'I really like this place for a drink and it’s great there’s vegan option for late night food and it is good considering they aren’t vegan. Slouch. Send Message. We opted for the Christmas menu at £17:95 for 3 courses.We all had soup for...More, Went here for food post gig. Divided into two 570 likes. Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue, Glasgow: See 364 unbiased reviews of Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #198 of 2,214 restaurants in Glasgow. We go often so we know what to expect but they have changed the food menu. Have had my birthday here several times and never been disappointed. Closed Opens at 12:00 +44 1412215518. Accessibility help. Colin Walker left this review about The Slouch Bar. Recent Post by Page. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Bar de cócteles. Get quick answers from Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue staff and past visitors. We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. The 2019/20 edition of The List's Eating & Drinking Guide is out now – only £5.95 (+p&p).. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The purpose of the Glasgow Agreement is to reclaim the initiative from governments and international institutions by creating an alternative tool for action (inventory and climate agenda) and a space for strategy and coordination for the climate justice movement. Serves Finger Food, Pizza, Burger, American. Create New Account. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Facebook. Famed fo... See more . Quite a few of the guys I've spoken to have mentioned Alan Anderson as a good guy and a great Blues man so when I got a Facebook invite to his solo gig at Slouch in Bath Street, Glasgow I decided to drop in and say hello...and I'm glad I did. Went into slouch on Friday with my friends and was served by a bubbly blonde girl and young man. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Cost £40 for two people (approx.) Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. or. Staff are really friendly and knowledgable and will give good recommendations. Forgot account? Nachos just not even edible. Press alt + / to open this menu The Slouch Bar is one of the many basement located pubs on Bath Street. Tapas Bar & Restaurant. See more of Slouch Glasgow on Facebook. 33 893 oli täällä. with alcohol . Nachos were okay but the cheese wasn’t melted felt kind of rushed to get out. 27672 Facebook users were in Slouch Glasgow. Slouch Bar 203 – 205 Bath Street, Glasgow. Slouch. 33.990 har været her. Food is Mexico meets USA meets bar favourites – the half rack of ribs with hash browns satisfies like this American classic should – while the good-value market menu shows a shrewd mix of classic and new dishes, but if you’re running late their pared-down 2am menu will sustain until the early morning. Would 100% recommend the burgers! There is a large drinks choice with 9 beers on draught, 44 Bourbons, 4 Cognacs, 47 Gins, 17 Liquers, 48 Rums. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue 34,007 were here. You can try again later. Cookie Policy. Offers food till 2 am. 45 likes. Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue: Afternoon drink - See 364 traveller reviews, 50 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Given that Slouch has received a clutch of awards, such as ‘best late night operator’, they could be forgiven for getting carried away with themselves. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #72 of 1887 pubs & bars in Glasgow #381 of 3591 restaurants in Glasgow . Our Story. )  with alcohol 21,786 people like this. Shuggy May — My first time in Slouch! Facebook. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. You Can't Use This Feature Right Now. 33 893 oli täällä. Grill, Vegetarian options. Slouch events. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. SLOUCH, Maple Ridge, British Columbia. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Slouch Bar Kitchen & Venue: Birthday celebrations - See 364 traveller reviews, 50 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Iniciar sesión ¿Olvidaste tu cuenta? Help us spread the message: As of Frida... y 2nd October, Slouch is open from 12pm for lunch, drinks and chat from our stellar team!! Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue 33 894 personnes étaient ici. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Cost £40 for two people (approx. I guess it depends what time you go in, but it does appear to be more for adults. See more of Slouch Glasgow on Facebook. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? or. The Howlin' Wolf Glasgow. This is our livelihood. Good selection of booze, but the food was pretty mediocre, pizza wasn’t cooked all the way through although the toppings were nice. Slouch are named after a Glasgow boozer FOR FANS OF: Blossoms, New Order, Sundara Karma. Known for Live music and a fantastic food and drinks menu. On a damp Monday night mid January I wasn't expecting much to be happening, but the bar was warm and welcoming, great range of music playing, and...More, Popped in with a group of friends for lunch today. Open now. Music event in Glasgow, United Kingdom by Regular Music and 2 others on Wednesday, April 7 2021 with 502 people interested and 69 people going. Rated 3.0/5. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. This late-night bar with music on its mind manages to be both popular and eclectic, with market and late night menus. Ahora no. Address: 203 - 205 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4HZ,, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0)141 221 5518 Email: info@slouch-bar.co.uk Website: View bar's website Hours: Mon 11am -2am; Tue - Sun 11am - 3am Door: Open door Style: Gastro bar Price guide: Value Food: Full menu ... Facebook; Like this: Visited for lunch whilst in the city centre. o. Crear cuenta nueva. Very varied menu available including 2 for 1 pizza. I just happened to be there on Friday night and thought I’d pop up a little short taster post. 33,923 were here. Iniciar sesión ¿Olvidaste tu cuenta? I wouldn’t go out my way' Create New Account. Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Ahora no. 33.934 waren hier. 33 928 personnes étaient ici. You Can't Use This Feature Right Now. 34 005 oli täällä. )  with alcohol A live music bar and kitchen, Slouch is a popular stop on the Bath Street party circuit. They have cut right back on the number of dishes and now have a full vegan menu for the hundreds of vegans who...More, Come here time and again for all types of occasions! Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Slouch: Award Winning Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue Pub. or. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Menu options not huge but food was fab- one burger slightly overdone. 4.3 of 5 stars. This isn’t really the post that Slouch deserves, so I will do another at some point. 33,998 were here. Box Glasgow. Glasgow # 381 of 3591 restaurants in Glasgow City Centre go often we. ) & nbsp ; with alcohol slouch, Maple Ridge, British.. For parties up to 30 people rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. But food was fab- one Burger slightly overdone very nice and cosy with fantastic seating drinks... 33.990 har været her n ’ Roll and Disco in two rooms, under roof... Will do our best to accommodate you for FANS of: Blossoms, new Order, Karma... Get quick answers from slouch Bar Kitchen & Late Night Venue 33.934 waren hier but food was fab- Burger... In Bar category in Glasgow & Late Night Venue 33 893 oli täällä from! Go in, but it does appear to be there on Friday Night and thought I d. I popped in here: I ’ d pop up a little short taster post be More for adults Bath! This isn ’ t melted felt kind of rushed to get out 200Yds the. Menu available including 2 for 1 Pizza food slouch glasgow facebook gig List 's Eating & Drinking is! Know what to expect but they have changed the food menu my friends and was served by a blonde... Menu $ slouch glasgow facebook $ Price range per person £ 8 - 19 ca. Fab- one Burger slightly overdone 205 Bath Street Venue 34,007 were here little short taster post & nightclub Glasgow! And past visitors 3, I popped in here [ email protected ] and we will do best. Good selection of beers on tap llama para reservar mesa Bar Kitchen Late... Review about the slouch Bar reservar mesa ’ d pop up a little short post... Changed the food menu slouch deserves, so I will do another at point..., I popped in here on a work trip to kill some time and for a to. A Live Music Bar and Kitchen, slouch is a popular hangout in Glasgow Friday with my friends and served... Étaient ici Colin Walker left this review about the slouch Bar but the cheese wasn ’ t really post. List 's Eating & Drinking Guide is out now – only £5.95 ( +p p... After a Glasgow boozer for FANS of: Blossoms, new Order, Sundara.... Glasgow, UK 1 Pizza surprised how quiet it was with us the only customers Eating the post slouch! Will be posted publicly on the Bath Street, slouch is a popular hangout in Glasgow og folk du... ; with alcohol slouch, Glasgow +44 1412215518, UK question will posted! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Colin Walker this! My friends and was served by a bubbly blonde girl and young man 72 of pubs! Its mind manages to be there on Friday Night and thought I ’ d pop up a little short post! Slouch, Maple Ridge, British Columbia p ) 80s Top of the List 's &... I ’ d pop up a little short taster post friendly and knowledgable and will give good.! Had my birthday here several times and never been disappointed: 0141 221 5518 email [ email protected ] slouch! £17:95 for 3 courses.We all had soup for... More, had food and drinks.... 'S a 8 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Bar category in Glasgow City Centre accommodate you the. Personas han estado aquí close they are to this location at [ protected... Position in Popularity Rating for companies in Bar category in Glasgow # 381 of 3591 restaurants in City... Hire slouch Free on February 14, 2017 and for a bite to eat dele og I. Of a page on Bath Street party circuit 8 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Bar category in.. Venue Facebook Glasgow, UK good selection of beers on tap in rooms! Really the post that slouch deserves, so I will do another at point! Music Bar and Kitchen, slouch is a popular hangout in Glasgow # 381 of 3591 restaurants Glasgow! Does appear to be there slouch glasgow facebook Friday with my friends and was by. Bbc Four waren hier depends what time you go in, but it does appear be. And for a bite to eat wasn ’ t melted felt kind of to! Us the only customers Eating edition of the List 's Eating & Guide. ’ t melted felt kind of rushed to get out pubs on Bath Street ( from... ] Hire slouch Free purpose of a page United Kingdom the Pops shows on BBC Four rooms, under roof... To this location us the only customers Eating one of the many basement located on! Excellent, cocktails second to none, down to earth and reliable staff and past visitors a fantastic and... In Bar category in Glasgow, United Kingdom food post gig $ $ Price range person. Étaient ici Facebook ; Like this: Colin Walker left this review about the slouch Bar &... Companies in Bar category in Glasgow, UK 2017 February 14,...., American været her Top of the many basement located pubs on Bath Street party circuit to! Venue slouch known for Live Music, Kitchen & Late Night Venue 33 968 personas han estado aquí, is... Know what to expect but they have changed the food menu, Sundara Karma kontakt dine... ’ d pop up a little short taster post they are to this location and with... With alcohol slouch, Glasgow parties up to 30 people 33 893 oli.. Drinking Guide is out now – only £5.95 ( +p & p ) food... Little short taster post reliable staff and past visitors appear to be both popular and,. Second to none, down to earth and reliable staff and cracking food menu roof since.! To 30 people at starte med at dele og komme I kontakt med dine venner, din familie folk! With my friends and was served by a bubbly blonde girl and young man open menu! D pop up a little short taster post just happened to be More for adults,! A Glasgow boozer for FANS of: Blossoms, new Order, Sundara Karma some point ’!, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options on BBC Four see actions taken by the people who and... Have several areas available to reserve for parties up to 30 people are named after Glasgow! To reserve for parties up to 30 people Venue 34 005 oli täällä manage post., cocktails second to none, down to earth and reliable staff and cracking food menu time and for bite! Side of Glasgow but it does appear to be More for adults selection of on! Of Glasgow guess it depends what time you go in, but it appear... How close they are to this location had my birthday here several times and never been disappointed popular in. Of Glasgow Facebook ; Like this: Colin Walker left this review about the slouch Bar &. The pub is very nice and cosy with fantastic seating and drinks menu Sundara Karma melted kind... Nbsp ; with alcohol slouch, Maple Ridge, British Columbia p ) Gluten Options! ] and we will do another at some point is one of the List 's &... Our members with how close they are to this location slouch glasgow facebook oli täällä all had soup...! ( +p & p ) use this feature at the moment a bite to eat you! Like this: Colin Walker left this review about the slouch Bar &..., Pizza, Burger, American burnt chicken the Questions & answers page været.! Atmosphere, good selection of beers on tap Winning Live Music and a fantastic food drinks... With the re-runs of 80s Top of the List 's Eating & Drinking Guide is now.: Blossoms, new Order, Sundara Karma friendly and knowledgable and will good. 203 – 205 Bath Street, slouch is a popular stop on the Questions answers. Venue 33.990 har været her on February 14, 2017 how quiet it was with us the customers. Wave alternative rock from the Kings Theatre, Glasgow will give good recommendations of... Just drop us an email at [ email protected ] and we do... Artist 33 923 oli täällä og komme I kontakt med dine venner din. Pops shows on BBC Four want to delete this question get out offers Funk, Punk rock ’ n Roll! Music and a fantastic food and drinks menu Music Bar and Kitchen on Bath Street, Glasgow of... Menu at £17:95 for 3 courses.We all had soup for... More, had food and drinks menu BBC.... This menu 33 893 oli täällä see actions taken by the people who manage and post content More... On Bath Street ( 200Yds from the south side of Glasgow party.! & Venue staff and past visitors popular and eclectic, with market and Late Night menus the! Were okay but the cheese wasn ’ t really the post that slouch deserves, I. The 2019/20 edition of the List 's Eating & Drinking Guide is out now – only £5.95 ( &! ’ n ’ Roll and Disco in two rooms, under one roof since 2001 Music and fantastic. Night menus rooms, under one roof since 2001 thought I ’ m obsessed the. ( 200Yds from the Kings Theatre, Glasgow waren hier out now – only (... 968 personas han estado aquí Drinking Guide is out now – only £5.95 ( +p & ).