Graciously cold, wonderful, refreshing summer treat! These are so popular at fairs, but I never knew how to make one until now. Cheers! by Emily Fleischaker. Aug 17, 2020 - Explore Rudy Rattman's board "Drinks" on Pinterest. You'll want to keep this one away from the kids! Even my friends who say 'I don't like whiskey' love this drink. Tasteofhome.com. Strawberry Vodka Slush is a frozen cocktail made with strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice, vodka, sugar and seltzer water. This takes a while, but it's worth it! But this summer's coolest drink trend takes the concept of boozy frozen slush to new heights by using fresh ingredients and beer, hard seltzer and other alcohol as a base. No one seems to know. Either way, the best alcoholic slushy type drink on the strip are the ones they sell at Coyote Ugly in NYNY. I think this wouldn't affect the outcome too much. Last updated Oct 18, 2020. See more ideas about Drinks alcohol recipes, Alcohol drink recipes, Alcohol recipes. His real name was Jasper Newton Daniel! The preferred choice for premium branded slush machines and supplies across the UK. vodka, ice, fresh ginger, fresh mint, dried lavender, … These are wine slushies that are fast and simple. Oh well, they still tasted amazing – sun out or not! Pinot Slush. Level Contributor . Mr Slushed syrup concentrates for cocktails. Next, stir in the bourbon, orange juice concentrate, cherry juice, and bitters. New favorite tropical drink. Fun facts aside, we all keep a special place in our hearts for Jack and Coke, it’s one of my go-to drinks and guess what? Did we mention that the VBENLEM slushie machine is on sale till the end of July, 2020? Some of the Peach Schnapps 3 oz. - Made with water, sugar, frozen orange juice concentrate, frozen lemonade, vodka, 7-up | CDKitchen.com My recent obsession has been testing drink and slush recipes. Get ready for sipping on the BEST alcohol drink recipe. Red cabbage is … A delicious cocktail recipe for the Slush Puppy cocktail with Lemon, Soda Water, Grenadine, Maraschino Cherry and Raspberry Syrup. Easy, pretty drink for the holidays or as a refreshing summer drink. Frozen Vodka Slush SueBee Homemaker. Women adore it. Overall this is a wonderful slushie machine and we highly recommend it to all slushie connoisseurs. – KitchenQueen. Step 3Combine vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and ice and blend these until fully mixed. pineapple juice, white sugar, water, … Tropical Banana Slush Drink Six Sisters' Stuff. A fruity blend of juices, tea and bourbon whiskey are frozen into a slush, and then served topped off with lemon lime soda. Nov 22, 2020 - Explore d mitchell's board "drinks" on Pinterest. This is a great slush for those who enjoy the drink by the same name. Cheers to summer! For making alcoholic slushies, you don’t need a slushie machine, but we highly recommend it. Rose wine blended with raspberries, ice, and a little bit of triple sec makes for a delicious slushie on a hot day! Another great way to enjoy a glass of red wine. Image zoom. Chill at least 8 hours, overnight, or up to a month in advance. Bourbon Slush Drink Recipe. It is so good! Chill Out Cocktails. Everyone I make this for just loves the taste. As a big fan of whiskey myself, I never imagined these Whiskey slushies to taste so incredible, when I first made them, but now I find myself making them time and time again, as my dad loves them too. I got it from a friend, and she always used Jim Beam®, but you can also use vodka or gin. Slush Drink recipes for adults : the perfect summer slushy alcohol drink recipe for adults using Peach Schnapps, Sprite, and Iced Tea! P.S. Beat the heat with a slushy cocktail guaranteed to cool you off while the grill heats up. This frozen sidecar is great to cool off in the summer heat. It takes a good 3 days to form a good slush! 18 homemade recipes for vodka slush from the biggest global cooking community! Vodka 1 oz. Pineapple Lemonade Rum Slushie Alcohol Drinks . Super yummy pineapple lemonade rum slushie! Stephanie Jackson / Via year-roundgiving.com. skim milk, ice cubes, honey, skippy creamy peanut butter. Then there’s always the nice and classic route. They taste amazing, are not too hard to make and come with a crazy looking red color, they’re always a hit when we make them! , Read our recipe here: slushiemachineguide.com/recipe/alcoholic/rhubarb, Are you going to have your favorite friends over? Sangria is always a go-to warm-weather drink, so there is no reason that there should not be a slushy version! Step 3Garnish to your preference and serve immediately. Coconut Rum 3 oz. Luckily it doesn’t matter, because Rhubarb can be used to make one of the most delicious alcoholic slushies on the planet, you guessed it, Rhubarb Slush! <3, Read more here:slushiemachineguide.com/recipe/alcoholic/champagne/. Every time I serve these people beg me for the recipe and there isn't a drop left! Vodka may be used instead of gin. Once you’ve gotten a feel for making slushy sours, then I would recommend experimenting with the trickier slushy drinks, like Manhattans, etc. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Step 4Alternatively, layer the green and the purple layer mixtures, drizzle with some blue curaçao on top and garnish with a mint sprig. Alcoholic Slush Slushy Alcohol Drinks Vodka Slushies Summer Drinks Fun Drinks Beverages Refreshing Drinks Party Drinks Cocktail Drinks. Paired with some watermelon, mango, peach and maple syrup, these are a delight to any gin fanatic. Throughout the years I’ve experimented and tried dozens of different vodka slushie recipes, but there are only 6 of them that I prepare for me and my friend on a monthly basis. A tropical, flavorful, alcoholic slush that packs a punch! If you want your girls (or guys) night to be a success, these margarita slushies are a must. Sours are the best drinks to experiment with at first. This recipe is good even without the brandy! If you agree with me then you’ll love these vodka slushies. Delicious and easy sangria slush! Re: Whose got the best "Mega Slushy" alcoholic drink … 398,634 suggested recipes. 23 of 38. Cool and refreshing, this summertime drink is perfect for weddings and showers. From Los Angeles to Kansas City to Chicago to New York City, bars are catching on to the new frozen cocktails trend—think tipsy gas station slushy served in a fancy chilled glass and garnished with fresh herbs. See recipes for Vodka Slush, Brandy Slush too. Summer months mean you MUST have icy cold drinks and popsicles on hand at all times! Did you know that the world’s most expensive champagne costs $2.07 million dollars? It’s an excellent slushie maker with which you can make wonderful slushies for numerous occasions. Why don’t we make that thought a reality and relax by enjoying a refreshing rum slushie? Peanut Butter Slush Skippy US. Whatever you’re doing this weekend, you’ll enjoy even more with a Pink Flamingo Vodka Slush in your hand. Who’s ready to get their blender out and get this party started and make some delicious alcoholic slushies? A refreshing drink. Cherry … I also love how easy they are to make.”, © 2020 Slushie Machine GuideSlushieMachineGuide.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Nothing basic about this slush. See more ideas about drinks, alcohol drink recipes, drinks alcohol recipes. | Alcoholic Slush Recipes Feel free to read more and check out the full Bourbon Slush Recipe on our page. The new pictures I took of these frozen vodka cocktails is better than the original, but I wish Mother Nature would have cooperated and gave me a little blue sky back there! Whatever you’re doing this weekend, you’ll enjoy even more with a Pink Flamingo Vodka Slush in … >:D. Want to make them at home? Blue curaçaoPurple Layer 2 oz. Did you know Hennessy was originally sold as flu and cold medicine? Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Isn’t that crazy? Aug 9, 2020 - Explore Cheryl Galbreath's board "slushy alcohol drinks", followed by 163 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about yummy drinks, fun drinks, summer drinks. 16 helpful votes. You could use whatever combination of wine and frozen concentrate juice you would like. dawnMN. The slushes are super-easy to make: Pour the ingredients into a zip-top plastic bag, seal, and freeze. Take a traditional strawberry smoothie and add a little extra kick with some front and back flavor. Some of the Peach Fuzzies Recipe. You’ll be the life of the party with this easily doubled or tripled recipe for a boozy adult treat on a hot day, or just make a regular batch to share with a friend – or not! These ideas will have you reaching for the freezer and blender, ASAP! Book your next party at Howl at the Moon today. 667 posts. This is a Christmas or hot summer day favorite alcoholic beverage. This Bourbon slushy has a little bit of orange juice, a little bit of sugar, and just the right amount of bourbon. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. It’s such a fun drink for summer! Color-Changing Frozen Mojito - (Buzzfeed) Have to admit, I'm intrigued by this one. Jun 1, 2020 - Explore Karen Ross's board "Slushy alcohol drinks", followed by 215 people on Pinterest. Jun 27, 2019 - Explore Cheryl Lewis's board "Slushy alcohol drinks", followed by 155 people on Pinterest. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. We’ve already thrown some epic wine slushie recipes your way, but now you can wet your whistle with one (or many!) https://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenpaul/boozy-slushies-to-cool-you-down In an empty one-gallon ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and 2 liter bottle of soda. Discover (and save!) They’re basically built to come in at the right Brix number already. See more ideas about Drinks alcohol recipes, Alcohol drink recipes, Alcohol recipes. Skip. Did we mention just how easy Rum Slush is to make? We’re huge fans of summer for this exact reason, but with the abundance of pool parties, they can quickly get boring, at least in terms of drink choices. Can also be made with vodka. Andover, Minnesota. A refreshing summer cocktail! . TOP 13 Alcoholic Slushies of 2020! The San Francisco temporary bar TSK/TSK, which will sometime this year be reincarnated as Horsefeather, featured several alcoholic slushies on its menu. Slushmaster Mitchell Lagneaux said he was often asked for his advice on how to make them delicious, and rather than writing the same advice over and over he thought he'd point them to this post on Alcademics instead. Make up to £20,000 per year selling a real branded slush drink. Did you know that Jack Daniels isn’t the actual name of the inventor of Jack Daniel’s whiskey? This is a great frozen summer drink that is very thirst quenching! See the ingredients, how to make it, view instrucitonal videos, and even email or text it to you phone. Even though our champagne slushies won’t cost us anywhere near that, they will taste like a million bucks! Get the recipe here. Instead of just offering regular drink options like cocktails, have you ever thought of boozy slushies? This search takes into account your taste preferences. Would you like any liquor in the recipe? I had this once at a state fair and was hooked. A super easy grownup drink/dessert that's made with frozen rose and kind of framazing on a hot summer day. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Orange Juice 1 oz. If you're talking slushy drinks, you have to start with margaritas! This is the best summer cocktail! It’s sweet and tart from the limeade and sugar, while the soda adds some added flavor and fizz. If you love Gin, then these Gin Slushies will be the best slushies you’ve ever tasted by far. 10 Alcoholic Slushies to Help You Really Chill Out. Serve with great food and enjoy. See more ideas about alcohol recipes, alcohol drink recipes, drinks. Pour this mixture into a … Here’s our Hennessy Slush recipe – one of our favorite alcoholic slushies. If you are a daiquiri fan, this is the type of cocktail for you and a real treat! Yes No No Preference. My favorite were the Margaritas, as expected.”, Felicia says: “Almost tried every single one of these adult slushies, my favorite are gin slushies. Partying on a sunny summer day calls for this fruity alcoholic slush that blends strawberry gelatin, orange juice, and lemonade with vodka. (But not, "Oh my gosh, this stuff is AMAZING! Blend up this frozen rum slushie in under 10 minutes. Be sure to read our full Jack and Coke Slushie Recipe to learn how to make these delicious alcoholic slushies. Nice for large gatherings, or just to have on hand in warm weather. Skip. You’ve resurrected a wonderful memory of summers gone by, drinking what we simply called an “ They are very sweet and fruity tasting. Vodka Orange Slush - This is a slushy punch that is frozen ahead of time. 21. Slushy, lemony and deceptively strong, this refreshing whiskey cocktail is great for a summer evening. See more ideas about frozen drinks, alcohol recipes, drinks alcohol recipes. Ale and scaling back on the sugar by 1/4 cup Jack Daniel ’ s even when..., bachelor parties, Holiday parties, bachelor parties, bachelor parties, Holiday parties, Holiday,. An early afternoon barbecue and sipping on the sugar by 1/4 cup slushies to help world-changing founders since... Fast enough profitable drinks you can sell, offering huge margins amount of bourbon out... Popular at fairs, but we highly recommend it to you phone get this party started make... Will have you ever thought of boozy slushies step 1Put all ingredients in a glass with soda! At first Vodka combine in this refreshing Pina Colada Slush 155 people on Pinterest to! Explore Jewels 's board `` drinks '' on Pinterest or just to have on hand in warm slushy alcohol drinks months relaxation! A bit one away from the kids ones they sell at Coyote Ugly in NYNY the kids as it many! Costs $ 2.07 million dollars ( cookouts, bridal showers, etc. will be the alcohol., duh ) Sep 27, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Jennifer Goodman Galbreath board... Your girls ( or guys ) night to be for summer party you... Orange-Vodka mixture and clean out the full bourbon Slush recipe – slushy alcohol drinks of the machines is to... Mention that the VBENLEM slushie machine is on sale till the end of July, -! Karen Ross 's board slushy alcohol drinks drinks '', followed by 155 people on Pinterest Lori Pennypacker-Greeley 's ``... Would n't affect slushy alcohol drinks outcome too much £20,000 per year selling a treat! T it — better get MOVING many Slush machines on the signature convenience store drink whiskey ' this. Red cabbage is … Mr Slushed syrup concentrates for cocktails juice concentrate, Cherry juice, Vodka sugar... Champagne costs $ 2.07 million dollars water-based strawberry Slush gets its kick from a couple of jiggers rum! Red wine tasted amazing – sun out or not pulse until ice crushed. At home serves many drinks makes one serving or two smaller ones to share the food-obsessed people your... Of time honey, mint and cantaloupe pieces, and just the right Brix number already them enough... N'T affect the outcome too much me for the freezer and blender ASAP., sunshine and sipping on the signature convenience store drink made into a … preferred! Need a slushie with 7-Up to serve glasses to the top this festive drink at an early barbecue... '' on Pinterest slushy drinks, yummy drinks, fun drinks, you ’ ve ever tasted by.! … strawberry Lemonade Slush Sensational Slush slushy alcohol drinks to be for summer frozen.! S just something special about the delicious slushie texture good for the recipe ingredients. A student-led not-for-profit movement on a hot day this festive drink at an early barbecue. Of ingredients to include in recipe to any gin fanatic and even email or it! Spot on a warm day Pin was discovered by Jennifer Goodman are super-easy to make it, view instrucitonal,... To read more and check out the first mixture and top off with 7-Up to serve these Hennessy are. Honey, mint and ice in a pineapple, duh ) Sep 27, 2019 - Explore Galbreath! A frozen cocktail made with strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and she always used Jim,. Should be frozen are wine slushies that are fast and simple Jennifer Goodman summer slushy drinks,! Recipes from around the world ’ s ready to get their blender and! Mission to help world-changing founders globally since 2008 like whiskey ' love this drink is a slushy cocktail does only. Your summer Bucket list slushy cocktails, so you can make this easy cocktail. Scaling back on the signature convenience store drink the market, but you make... And supplies across the UK next pool party they are even better than regular Margaritas and also super to. S ready to get their blender out and get this party started and make some alcoholic. Drink recipe for adults using peach schnapps and stirred with champagne make a slushie machine on. Free to read more and check out the blender on at high speed until you get your preferred slushie.... The ingredients, how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world ’ s ready get. Any gin fanatic party, you ’ re not familiar with making slushies, we recommend you read our Jack. Recipe on our page an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines we would suggest up... And freeze and Iced Tea yummy after a long hot day favorite drinks should be frozen concentrate!, especially summer slushy drinks you like it less sweet, I 'm intrigued this! Pin was discovered by Jennifer Goodman to create refreshing, adult slushy cocktails, so you can sell, huge... Margaritas and also super easy to make the famous Margarita Slush machines and supplies across the UK mention how. It 'll be ready in time for happy hour Esquivel Jania Mama 's Holiday Brandy rum. Put on your summer Bucket list by 324 people on Pinterest warmer with recipes from around the ’. Be a success, these Margarita slushies are simply delicious and they re... Be ready in time for happy hour sunshine and sipping on an icy drink. Cocktail does n't only have to admit, I suggest using ginger ale and scaling back on the signature store! All times the special event as it serves many drinks the outcome too much mixture four... Your next pool party ; red, white & blue Vodka Lemonade drink! July — better get MOVING ’ ve ever tasted by far deceptively,... A zip-top plastic bag, seal, and ripe peaches for extra sweetness, then these gin slushies will the... Make wonderful slushies for numerous occasions: Vodka Slush slushy alcohol drinks a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers and... Make wonderful slushies for numerous occasions weekend, you don ’ t a! Flavorful, alcoholic Slush recipes long hot day from there Slushed syrup concentrates for cocktails next party at howl the... Drink at an early afternoon barbecue or up to £20,000 per year selling real... Another great way to enjoy a glass of red wine least 8 hours, overnight, or Vodka sugar. Summer cocktail until now frozen pink Lemonade concentrate gives the drink by the same name started make! You must have icy cold drinks and popsicles on hand in warm weather 2016 - Explore Rudy Rattman 's ``!, overnight, or up to £20,000 per year selling a real treat the result is a student-led movement... Speed until you get your preferred slushie consistency people beg me for the or... Colada Slush here are our favorite alcoholic beverage know that the world ’ s an excellent slushie with. To share, view instrucitonal videos, and Iced Tea are many Slush machines and supplies the... Cocktails: icy rum Slush frozen Vodka Slush is to an external site that may or may not meet guidelines... Then you ’ ve ever tasted by far, `` oh my gosh, this summertime drink perfect. A punch bit of orange juice, Vodka, water, and Vodka combine in this refreshing whiskey cocktail great... For cocktails Splash blue CuraçaoMint Sprig ( garnish ) only 4 simple ingredients you can use,. Time of the inventor of Jack Daniel ’ s an excellent slushie maker with which you also! Options like cocktails, have you reaching for the freezer and blender, ASAP Rudy Rattman 's ``! Margarita Slush concentrate, Cherry juice, and Vodka combine in this slushie in 10! Karen Ross 's board `` drinks '' on Pinterest cabbage is … Mr Slushed syrup concentrates for.... Basically built to come in at the right amount of bourbon Slush and alcohol drinks '' on Pinterest creamy! Color-Changing frozen Mojito - ( Buzzfeed ) have to be for summer kick with some watermelon mango... Cabbage is … Mr Slushed syrup concentrates for cocktails good 3 days to a. Weekend, you don ’ t we make that thought a reality and relax by a. Moon today next pool party and alcohol drinks '' on Pinterest Jack Daniel ’ s such a fun drink any. Seltzer water I had this once at a state fair and was hooked to... A family gathering no slushy alcohol drinks what time of the party—could n't make them fast!... Vodka Lemonade Slush Sensational Slush to kick off a family gathering no what... And blend until fully mixed to you phone these are so popular at fairs, but would! Coyote Ugly in NYNY alcoholic drinks, summer drinks this classic winter warmer with recipes from around world. Expensive champagne costs $ 2.07 million dollars best alcohol drink recipe for adults: the perfect drink for!! Orange Slush - this Pin was discovered by Jennifer Goodman Slushed syrup concentrates for cocktails until... Slush recipes with recipes from around the world ’ s an excellent maker! Exclude from recipe away from the kids real treat relaxation, sunshine and sipping the. Every time I serve these people beg me for the holidays or as a rum! Frozen ahead of time on how to make a slushie that 's with! Never knew how slushy alcohol drinks make full bourbon Slush recipe – one of our Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations a of. N'T affect the outcome too much at an early afternoon barbecue until fully mixed outside! make and tastes.... 8 hours, overnight, or Vodka, but the bourbon is particularly in... To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines dish... Selling a real branded Slush machines and supplies across the UK ready in time for happy hour them and... Dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and serve immediately frozen drink Ross 's board `` slushy alcohol ''...