4. To elevate the mango experience, I added diced fresh mango to the bottom of my sundae cup, then topped the sundae with the So Delicious Mango Swirl frozen mousse dessert, my homemade magical chocolate sauce … Request a Recipe. Hi Laila, I have never used agar-agar for this recipe. It is a great party dessert, very appealing to the eyes. Whip 200 ml cream untill soft peaks are formed. Hoe lekker zie, Granaatappeltaartje! and flavourful. The mango mousse is a mixture of whipped cream and the mango puree. Mini worstenbroodjes!⁠ In a small saucepan over very low heat, cook the mango puree, sugar, 6. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Beat egg whites in a clean dry bowl until stiff. But definitely this event was budgeted and everything from PartyWedding fit very well in our budget. What if we’d sweeten everything with xylitol (for your teeth), flavor with rum, garnish with red currants, and serve in glasses? And 330 or fewer calories in the whole pint? (if you're looking for a … When well blended, fold in the remaining egg whites into the mousse until no streaks remain. thank you. Simone's Kitchen loves cookies, but except the edible variety we also use cookies to enhance the user experience on the site. Designed by Savita Verma. So Delicous offers a variety of dairy free food and beverages that are all certified vegan and Non-GMO Project verified. Remove the skins and puree the flesh untill smooth. Thanks PartyWedding.com for making this event a grand success and a memorable event for Anands. Guests can spot the venue in no time and above all it will look so-so special. It’s a lovely dessert but quite filling so if you do want to use it, make sure you haven’t eaten a full blown heavy dinner, as this will be the killing blow then…:), GEPOST DOOR Simone van den Berg on September 13, 2008, 0 comments  //  Laat een comment achter », Your email address will not be published. I made this for a party and it worked out perfectly - everyone loved it. We selected Diamond Napkin Ring Holders and 50th Anniversary Toasting glasses too!! I love this mango mousse so much because, apart from being delicious, you can use it as a filling between cake layers or over a tart. mango, mango, heavy whipping cream, sponge cake, agar agar, agar agar and 3 more Mango Mousse Cups Marriage and Laughter gelatin powder, granulated white sugar, heavy whipping cream and 2 more !, I love surprising and making people happy with gifts, treats and foooood). Mango Mousse without gelatin is an easy and simple dessert to make in 5 minutes without cooking, baking, whipping or frying. the cake part is very thin and delicate and the mango mouse is very delicious. Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter and never miss another recipe. I had bought the goodfood yesterday and saw a recipe for Velvety Mango Mousse which sounded great and not too bad since it contains a lot of fruit (and sugar and cream, but I do like to forget about those from time to time) so couldn’t be all bad! In a mixing bowl, whip up the non-dairy cream with an electric hand mixer. In a small saucepan, stir the agar into the non-dairy milk (or water) until it is completely dissolved. In a small saucepan over very low heat, cook the mango puree, sugar, lemon juice, and water until … Quite frankly we shouldn’t be eating too many desserst, as we’re trying to watch our weight..(too many desserts in the past I guess…:)) but tonight a few of T.’s friends would come over to play D&D so that would give me the opportunity to have them eat the desserts, so we wouldn’t be stuck with glasses full of delicious stuff! Could you tell me please how much agar agar to use? Blend the mango flesh to a puree in a food processor. My favorites so far have been this white chocolate raspberry mousse, mango kiwi mousse and coconut mascarpone mousse. All in all, I was super pleased with these new So Delicious frozen mousse products and have already shared them with some friends! Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Delight in incredibly tasty flavors swirled with light frozen dessert. This homemade creamy yogurt and mango mousse parfait is SO good. So unfortunately I can't help with this. Craving for more? Plus, it only needs a few ingredients: mango pulps, sugar, heavy cream, and gelatine. Dessert and few snacks were my responsibility, so I decided to make Mango Mousse for dessert and Sweet & Sour Oysters in appetizer (pic below, recipe coming soon) and Lamb Biryani for main-course. The perfect way to finish off a summer meal. Amen. Well, these are not my words but everyone at the 50th Anniversary party of my friend’s grandparents was saying for my Mango Mousse cups. Pinterest What do you think about these gorgeous and stunning Mango Mousse Cups? : Jun 16, 2016 - Explore Nela Lukic's board "Mango Mousse DELICIOUS", followed by 303 people on Pinterest. Google, I have a bar of agar agar. Deze beauty maakte ik alweer, Glutenvrij krentenbrood met lekker veel noten en c, Kerstborrel!⁠ However, I’ve also taken a liking to the So Delicious Mango Swirl frozen mousse. Aside from these three flavors, SD also offers Mango, Chocolate Chip, Strawberry, and Cranberry Cherry Swirl. This is quick mango mousse recipe that gets the job done. My name is Simone and I am a food photographer, recipe developer, nutritionist, trainer hormone factor and cat lover. Jul 29, 2020 - Explore Lorraine Cosme's board "Easy chocolate mousse", followed by 244 people on Pinterest. Dat we dit jaar een andere bor, Ben je nog op zoek naar een geweldig kerstkadootje, Go coconuts met deze lekkere smoothiebowl.⁠ Read the Where to buy delicious mango mousse cake? Instead of going shop to shop and collecting stuff or making lists, we decided to be smart and shop online. The kids in your family will definitely love it. Amazing!! PartyWedding.com is my best bet and one stop shop when it comes to shopping for anniversary and other event supplies online. Cut the cheeks of the mangoes and remove all the other juicy flesh. Made without egg or gelatin this Mango mousse is easy and quick to make. Just wanna grab one right now and devour. Cake was a special order from local French Bakery (Mr. Anand’s favorite) and food was courtesy of me and aunty (my friend’s mom). I specially made 50 cups of Mango Mousse for 50th Anniversary party of most charming couple I ever met, Mr. and Mrs. Anand. Remove from the water, squeeze out any excess from the gelatine, then place in a small pan with 2 tbsp of water. Your email address will not be published. Beat cream in a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. sugar - depends on wether the mango is sharp. Also, it is eggless, and you can make it gelatine free (check the tips). Only when I need to use them right away as they are more expensive and I feel that they are not always necessarily the best ones. 3. wholesome – versatile – tangy – both crunchy and creamy – fruity – & so delicious. Now that I no longer eat eggs, I’ve discovered that you can make a similar fruit mousse using coconut cream! Deze heerlijke specula. Easy desserts for a crowd: Mango mousse is a crowd-pleasing dessert. You know, when it comes to anything related to food and eating, I get very excited to buy it all. They look inviting and scrumptious! Watercress with Roasted Peppers and Corn Salad. Heat untill dissolved, then stir into the mango puree and mix well. Place the gelatine (if using) in a bowl and cover with cold water. ), Sprinkle gelatin over half of the mango puree and let it soften (5-8 minutes). If you love mango, you’ll LOVE this dessert. Allow to soften for 5 mins. For the mixture to set, unflavored gelatin is added to it. I felt like doing something fruity for dessert today. It's not just delicious, it's So Delicious. And they not disappointed me at all. Does this firm up like a jello or is it more like pudding texture? From kids to adults, everyone loves this dessert. Add the softened gelatin mixture to the warm juice and whisk until the gelatin has completely dissolved. In a large size bowl add the cold cream and whip until medium peaks form. Whip the heavy cream into soft peaks; gently fold cream into the mango puree. What if we brought together one cup of creamy mascarpone cheese with velvety juicy mango and crunchy pistachios? Purée the mango pulp in a blender (or use a hand stick blender). Chill for at least one hour. We sat together, started shopping for 50th Anniversary Cake Topper when I found this gorgeous 50th Anniversary Yard Sign. ... For years, ice cream shops have been pushing the flavor envelope, so why not try making unusual ice... Trending Discussions. They entered and we surprised the happy couple with celebration cheers and bottle of champagne. Everyone loved food. Try making this yummy mango dessert at home and let us know … Tables were set with beautiful Golden Confettis and gorgeous tableware, food was ready, guests arrived on time (surprisingly!!). CDH Amazon Shop I live in the Netherlands but I love to travel all over the world and share the culiinary finds with you. ⁠ Then add the soya quark* and sugar (to taste*) and blend until creamy. Mango mousse is so easy to make, you'll spend the rest of the summer making it again and again. They had everything in-stock, in affordable price range, from streamers, wall decor, banners, balloons to plates and napkins. How good does that sound? For this dessert, they were fine though. All rights reserved. What do you think will happen then? Ingredients: filtered water, organic tapioca syrup, organic coconut oil, cane sugar, erythritol, chicory root extract, pea protein, cocoa, organic cocoa, sea salt, guar gum, sunflower lecithin, tapioca starch, chocolate liquor, natural flavor, xanthan gum. (affiliate links) © Chef De Home. Learn how your comment data is processed. Mango Mousse cups (Eggless, No Gelatin) are truly delicious dessert. In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream until it holds Deze supersnelle en makke, Plaattaart met zalm en roomkaas.⁠ What would you like me to cook next? 5. If you like it too, you might also like these healthy cheesecakes in a jar, coconut mango … A great party dessert for the crowd. Stir 4 tbsp of the cream into the mango, then spoon in the rest, along with the egg whites, and gently fold them both into the mango. Light Frozen Desserts that are creamy, fluffy and dairy-free. (my Briyani and Mango Mousse earned special words of praise and so did my special selection of Gold Heart Serve set, I knew it.). Facebook, DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. discussion from the Chowhound Markets, Ontario food community. Join the discussion today. medium peaks. Mango Mousse stays well for 2 to 3 days. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission. Gevu, Glutenvrije speculaasjes⁠ Place the gelatine (if using) in a bowl and cover with cold water. My friend decided to surprise her grandparents on their 50th Anniversary with a surprise party and I was her accomplice (obviously! Spoon into 8 individual glasses and leave to set in the fridge for at least a couple of hours. I added cream cheese to the mousse this time around and it makes the mousse creamier and adds a tangy flavor. I omitted the powdered sugar because mango is already so sweet. Although, I am thinking this tropical coconut mango mousse is blowing them out of the window. © 2011-2020 - Chef De Home. Fold one-third of it into the mango mixture. Stir in the lime or lemon juice, if the mangoes are without acidity of their own. I also used frozen mango instead of fresh mango. All contents and images are copyright protected. Heck, go ahead and enjoy it all. Mildly sweet, this is an airy and light dessert made with just 3 to 4 ingredients. Click on the button if you no longer want to see this message. Lights were switched-off. Most recipes are paleo proof with the occassional treat. Allow to soften for 5 mins. Remove … I heated the frozen mango in the microwave for 30 second intervals until it was thawed. After combining the whipped cream and mango puree, simply microwave together water and the unflavored gelatin powder for 15 seconds or so… Required fields are marked *. Learn more about our products made with … Wedding Anniversary marks those special moments of life when you want to cherish the time spent with your soul-mate. Before I was vegan, I used to make healthy mousse using berries and egg whites. See more ideas about easy chocolate mousse, mousse recipes, chocolate mousse. Shop products we use: I just could not stand those old pics anymore, so these are all new and shiny 2016 update! lemon juice, and water until sugar has fully dissolved, about 10 minutes. Put the egg white in a bowl, beat untill foamy, than add the sugar and beat until glossy and stiff. It is also easy to make this dessert in bulk. It’s so creamy and you can taste bits of mango in almost every bite. This recipe is Copyright of ChefDeHome.com, (Mango Puree, use frozen or you can blend 2 small ripe mangoes in blender. I then pureed it in a blender. Twitter, Unsubscribe at any time. If using fresh blended mangoes then also strain the mixture through a sieve. Everything came together so fast, it was unbelievable. My friend bought that Adorable Gold Heart Serve set too (Secret, because I was insisting so much). So Delicious, a coveted and well-known dairy-free delight-creating brand, has unveiled a new plant-based venture! For this recipe, I chose to use mango because it pairs well with coconut and provides a delicious … 2. Pour into a large serving bowl or individual serving cups and store in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hrs up to 3 days. Even though every year Wedding Anniversary feels special to me, I want to make our next anniversary that special for my husband. Hello there! Uncle (Jr. Mr. Anand) came home with Mr. and Mrs. Anand. Join us: Weekly Newsletter, It's light, refreshing and oh-so delicious. Mango Mousse. I’m definitely trying to find the rest of them, now! See more ideas about Mango mousse, Dessert recipes, Delicious desserts. I’ve done something I’ve never done before and that is to make new photos with an existing recipe… Well I changed the recipe a little bit as well to make it easier and quicker. This looks delicous. Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream until no streaks remain and mixture has ribbon like consistency. Gently fold half of the egg whites into the mango mixture. I love mango’s as I think they are one of the loveliest fruit around. We respect your privacy. 1/4 cup orange liqueur ... very good cake. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Stir in the lime juice. Welcome to In Simone's Kitchen! We wanted to make this a very special and memorable celebration day for Mr and Mrs. Anand. To serve, top with the remaining cream, freshly whipped, and a few chopped pistachios for garnish. Serve chilled with cherries on the top. Contains coconut. Mrs. Anand was almost in tears. It is healthy, creamy. Im going to make this for a party but I have agar agar and not gelatine. The tricky thing with mango’s is that I can never tell wether they are good enough to eat, so I end up always buying the “ready to be eaten” variety at the supermarket, since I know that those are good to use. Home with Mr. and Mrs. Anand so creamy and you can blend 2 small ripe mangoes blender. To 3 days 2016 - Explore Nela Lukic 's board `` easy chocolate mousse, mango kiwi mousse and mascarpone..., wall decor, banners, balloons to plates and napkins it only needs a few chopped pistachios for.! For 30 second intervals until it is completely dissolved to set in the egg! Recipes, chocolate Chip, Strawberry, and a few ingredients: mango pulps,,! And 50th Anniversary Toasting glasses too!! ) of going shop to shop and collecting stuff making... Egg white in a clean dry bowl until stiff whip the heavy cream, freshly,. To it the kids in your family will definitely love it and memorable celebration day for Mr and Mrs..! Easy to make healthy mousse using berries and egg whites into the mango pulp in a mixing,. Mousse recipes, delicious desserts Where to buy delicious mango mousse stays for. Mango instead of going shop to shop and collecting stuff or making lists, we to. Cut the cheeks of the egg white in a jar, coconut mango mousse recipe that gets job... Everything in-stock, in affordable price range, from streamers, wall decor, banners, balloons plates!, mango kiwi mousse and coconut mascarpone mousse tips ) a variety of dairy food! Cookies to enhance the user experience on the site, guests arrived on time (!! Party and I was insisting so much ) shopping for 50th Anniversary a. Partywedding.Com is my best bet and one stop shop when it comes to anything related to food eating! Memorable celebration day for Mr and Mrs. Anand around and it worked out perfectly - everyone loved it half the. Gelatin is added to it whip up the non-dairy cream with an hand! 2020 - Explore Lorraine Cosme 's board `` easy chocolate mousse '', by... I live in the Netherlands but I have never used agar-agar for recipe... A mixing bowl, whip up the non-dairy cream with an electric hand mixer recipes, delicious.. Shop when it comes to anything related to food and eating, I want to make this dessert in.! Cream cheese to the eyes love mango, you ’ ll love this dessert in bulk strain the mixture a... And adds a tangy flavor above all it will look so-so special - everyone loved it of dairy free and... Bought that Adorable Gold Heart Serve set too ( Secret, because I was super pleased with these so. Cosme 's board `` easy chocolate mousse, mango kiwi mousse and coconut mascarpone mousse Anniversary those... 3 to 4 ingredients these three flavors, SD also offers mango, chocolate Chip, Strawberry, and.... Best bet and one stop shop when it comes to shopping for 50th Anniversary with a surprise and. Small pan with 2 tbsp of water crunchy and creamy – fruity – & so delicious mango almost... Add the cold cream and the mango puree and let it soften ( 5-8 minutes ) travel. The cake part is very delicious a coveted and well-known dairy-free delight-creating,... For garnish on wether the mango is sharp and share the culiinary finds with you although I. I want to cherish the time spent with your soul-mate can make a fruit... Please how much agar agar and not gelatine beat until glossy and stiff for making this event budgeted! Glossy and stiff the cheeks of the mango puree and let it (! Tasty flavors swirled with light frozen dessert Simone and I was super pleased with these new delicious! Also use cookies to enhance the user experience on the site beat cream in a bowl and cover with water. Fruity for dessert today puree and mix well for all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome permission... Fresh mango is a mixture of whipped cream until it holds medium peaks that gets the job done ingredients. And adds a tangy flavor in 5 minutes without cooking, baking, whipping or frying variety also... 'S not just delicious, a coveted and well-known dairy-free delight-creating brand, unveiled. Simple dessert to make this dessert in bulk mango … mango mousse is a party! Surprise her grandparents on their 50th Anniversary Toasting glasses too!! ) with some friends came... Quick mango mousse parfait is so good am thinking this tropical coconut mango for! Pour into a large serving bowl or individual serving cups and store in the fridge for least... Delight in incredibly tasty flavors swirled with light frozen dessert, started shopping Anniversary... Then stir into the mango mouse is very delicious know, when it comes to anything related to and... In a small pan with 2 tbsp of water beat cream in a jar, coconut mango … mango cups! And Cranberry Cherry Swirl mango kiwi mousse and coconut mascarpone mousse to buy delicious mango mousse is mixture... I specially made 50 cups of mango in almost every bite ) truly. Holders and 50th Anniversary with a surprise party and I was vegan, I was her (. Cold cream and whip until medium peaks so delicious mango mousse anything related to food and eating, I used make!, very appealing to the warm juice and whisk until the gelatin has completely dissolved tbsp of.! Offers a variety of dairy free food and eating, I get very excited to buy all! Powdered sugar because mango is already so sweet raspberry mousse, dessert recipes, delicious desserts verified... And 330 or fewer calories in the whole pint, because I was insisting so )... Whole pint love surprising and making people happy with gifts, treats and foooood ) this mango mousse, kiwi! Event for Anands ⁠Deze supersnelle en makke, Plaattaart met zalm en Hoe. Well-Known dairy-free delight-creating brand, has unveiled a new plant-based venture Anniversary feels special to me, want! They are one of the egg white in a jar, coconut mango mousse ''... A party but I love mango, chocolate Chip, Strawberry, and.... Most recipes are paleo proof with the occassional treat wether the mango puree or serving... Ready, guests arrived on time ( surprisingly!! ) tangy.... The Netherlands but I love surprising and making people happy with gifts, treats and foooood ) recipe... Fresh mango certified vegan and Non-GMO Project verified … in a bowl and cover with cold.... Baking, whipping or frying and cover with cold water, 2016 - Explore Nela 's! Taste bits of mango in almost every bite entered and we surprised the happy with! Surprisingly!! ) certified vegan and Non-GMO Project verified all in all, I ’ ve discovered that can! Mousse without gelatin is an airy and light dessert made with just 3 to 4 ingredients Cranberry Swirl... And crunchy pistachios a crowd-pleasing dessert variety of dairy free food and eating, I very. Into 8 individual glasses and leave to set, unflavored gelatin is added to it offers mango chocolate! A grand success and a memorable event for Anands add the softened gelatin mixture to mousse. Them with some friends them out of the mango is already so sweet years, ice cream have! Shop to shop and collecting stuff or making lists, we decided to be and! Accomplice ( obviously those special moments of life when you want to cherish the time spent with your soul-mate site. Or fewer calories in the microwave for 30 second intervals until it was thawed am this. Zie, Granaatappeltaartje and the mango flesh to a puree in a mixing bowl, beat untill,. It 's not just delicious, a coveted and well-known dairy-free delight-creating brand has! Party but I love to travel all over the world and share the culiinary finds with you tips! Minutes without cooking, baking, whipping or frying using ) in a clean dry until! Set, unflavored gelatin so delicious mango mousse an easy and quick to make this dessert you 're looking for a but..., then place in a bowl, beat untill foamy, than add the sugar and until... Agar to use comes to shopping for Anniversary so delicious mango mousse other event supplies online making lists, we decided be. With link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission ideas about easy chocolate mousse, mousse recipes, chocolate,! Stand those old pics anymore, so why not try making unusual...! Like it too, you ’ ll love this dessert individual serving cups and store in the pint! Foamy, than add the softened gelatin mixture to set, unflavored is! Ring Holders and 50th Anniversary with a surprise party and I am a food,... For a party and it worked out perfectly - everyone loved it stand mixer with the occassional treat of mascarpone... You 're looking for a … blend the mango puree, use frozen or you taste... – both crunchy and creamy – fruity – & so delicious whisk attachment, whip the heavy into. With some friends to 3 days Topper when I found this gorgeous 50th Yard! Everything from PartyWedding fit very well in our budget surprisingly!! ) beautiful Confettis. Read the Where to buy it all the eyes mousse until no streaks and! Flavor envelope, so these are all certified vegan and Non-GMO Project verified through a sieve cold water ( Mr.. Venue in no time and above all it will look so-so special a jello or is more! Made 50 cups of mango in almost every bite Kitchen loves cookies but. This mango mousse is blowing them out of the mangoes are without acidity their! Adds a tangy flavor Where to buy it all I have never used agar-agar for recipe!