In a smaller bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, oats, … my favorite dessert, a.k.a. Add the sliced strawberries and the apple chunks to the bowl and toss to coat. We love strawberries around here. My kids pretty much gobble them up before I can even get to them to use in baking. Why because this can be prepared in less than 15 minutes and requires very less effort. Stir in the water; bring to the boil over medium heat. of cinnamon into a bowl. Strawberry Crumble Bars – Vegan and easy. Strawberry Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd and Strawberry Buttercream, Strawberry Scones with Lemon and Poppy Seeds, Strawberry and Cream Overnight French Toast. Juicy strawberries and rhubarbs mixed with sugar and topped with a good crumble make this dessert simply delicious! Sprinkle over the … First with real better and then again with vegan butter and both turned out perfectly!! This delicious fruit crisp comes together in minutes and … It’s like strawberry shortcake in a bar! I’m going to be making this all summer. If you make a fist around the streusel and release your hand - it should form crumbles. October 23, 2020. the lazy man’s pie, a.k.a. As it is with so many crumb bar recipes, the base is also used as a lovely crumb topping. It contains oats and other wholesome ingredients. To make my strawberry crumble bars you will need: Butter or margarine, sugar, egg, flour, rolled oats, vanilla and of course strawberries! https://simple-nourished-living.com/skinny-strawberry-almond-crumble-recipe Use fresh strawberries for an easy summer dessert that is ready in under 1 hour. flour and the 1/4 tsp. Easy Strawberry Bar Recipe This strawberry crumble bar recipe is an easy, one bowl, no mixer recipe […] Put an oven rack in the center of the oven. If you’re feeling a little more adventurous, you can use Strawberry or Peach Ice Cream, but I love the subtle hint of vanilla essence along with the sweet strawberries. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, easy to make, and refined sugar-free. Strawberry Bars with Oatmeal Crumble Topping – These buttery bars are bursting with fresh strawberries!! Make this easy dessert asap! The warm sweet berries with the crispy sweet topping is the best dessert. Spring has sprung and it’s time to make recipes with delicious fruit! It contains oats and other wholesome ingredients. Perfect for a simple on-the-fly treat. Thank you so much Renee! Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble (Crisp) A delicious strawberry rhubarb dessert that’s easy to make and will feed a crowd. lots juicy fresh strawberries piled into a crust and topped with a simple crumble. For full disclosure visit affiliate disclosure. They’re filled with everything to love about a classic strawberry fruit crisp - flavorful strawberries nestled between a buttery brown sugar and oat crust and crumble topping - but in convenient hand held form! Add the 3 tbsp. Years ago when we lived in Minnesota, our next door neighbor had several rhubarb plants. In a large bowl, combine white sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and strawberries. A gorgeous easy strawberry dessert recipe with hardly any preparation, that includes a syrupy sauce that you will want to drink? This strawberry raspberry crumble is the best way to make a fruit crumble dessert. This recipe uses two pounds of fresh strawberries, a … https://www.food.com/recipe/easy-strawberry-crumble-dessert-436396 Vegan Strawberry Crisp. Then crumble the topping over the strawberry layer. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More So good, in fact, I made it TWICE! A delicious baked strawberry dessert that makes excellent use of fresh strawberries! You'll also find approachable and funky entertaining ideas for any space. When the crumble is ready, the topping will be a slight bronze color and will be blushing with pinkish-red juices at the edges. Crumb Topping for Strawberry Crumble Bars. It starts with juicy strawberries, some sweet brown sugar, and a bit of butter. Look for berries that are exceptionally red with no signs of bruises, fuzz or brown spots. Set aside. Sweetened whipped cream is another great option. To make crumble topping: Combine oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, butter and oil in a bowl; work the ingredients together with a fork or your fingers until the mixture is crumbly. Set the dish on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Use fresh strawberries for an easy summer dessert that is ready in under 1 hour. Place strawberry mixture in a buttered 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes. https://www.food.com/recipe/fresh-strawberry-crumble-127196 Stir in the … of cinnamon into a bowl. Strawberry crumble. Scatter over strawberry mixture. Honestly? Juicy strawberries and rhubarbs mixed with sugar and topped with a good crumble make this dessert simply delicious! Our Favorite Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble… Easy, fresh and flavorful these Strawberry Crumble Bars are a fun and simple dessert that are filled with sweet strawberry flavors and a crumble topping. Strawberry Crumble … Strawberry Crumble Pie is the ultimate summer dessert, i.e. Soft, juicy, crisp, crunchy – it’s everything you want in a desert during the spring and summer. It all begins with your crust and topping. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas mark 4. Tip the fruit mixture into an ovenproof dish, scraping in all the thickened juices. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble is an easy dessert recipe with a sweet and tart filling and buttery, crispy crumble topping. Work in the butter with your hands, until large moist clumps form. Simply wrap tightly with plastic wrap and store for up to 4 days in the fridge. Make the most of this season’s sweetest fruit and whip up this easy fresh strawberry crumble. Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble (Crisp) A delicious strawberry rhubarb dessert that’s easy to make and will feed a crowd. my favorite dessert, a.k.a. You may also love our strawberry pancakes. I find summer fruit always makes amazing baked goods, so I whipped up a grain-free, naturally sweetened, paleo strawberry crumble. Serve warm with vanilla icecream or whipped cream. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 8-inch … sugar, the 2 tbsp. Easy homemade strawberry jam crumble bars. The sweet and juicy strawberries are calling your name. They are vegan, easy to make and great for breakfast or snack at school/work. **This recipe was originally published May 25, 2016 and updated April 20, 2020** Perfect fuss free recipe for a simple strawberry dessert. We love strawberries around here. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. flour and the 1/4 tsp. Strawberries start to pop up at Farmer’s Markets around May, but they’re easily available throughout the spring and summer season at Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods or your local grocery store. Easy, fresh and flavorful these Strawberry Crumble Bars are a fun and simple dessert that are filled with sweet strawberry flavors and a crumble topping. It’s like strawberry shortcake in a bar! Out of all the summer berries, I think strawberries are my favorite. Step … I’m so happy it turned out delicious for you and amazing that you tried it with vegan butter as well! Recipe developer, photographer and creator of The College Housewife. A buttery crumb topping goes on the bottom and the top of these easy Strawberry Crumb Bars. They’re filled with everything to love about a classic strawberry fruit crisp – flavorful strawberries nestled between a buttery brown sugar and oat crust and crumble … Delicious strawberry crumb bars which are fruity, sweet, and soft! Core, peel and slice the apples, and chop into chunks. Stir in the cranberry (or apple) juice until the mixture is evenly moistened. Spring has sprung and it’s time to make recipes with delicious fruit! I highly recommend serving this warm with vanilla icecream. Roasted Strawberry Crumble with Cointreau – this is a quick & easy dessert of juicy, syrupy strawberries topped with a buttery crumble. spoon into four 250 millilitre individual ovenproof dishes. A buttery crumb topping goes on the bottom and the top of these easy Strawberry Crumb Bars. sugar, the 2 tbsp. Simply: I can’t think of a more delicious way to enjoy sweet and bubbly baked strawberry crisp than with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. To rewarm, place a serving in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it in the microwave in 30-second increments until bubbly and warmed through. Just make sure to cool the crumble for 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to settle. Fresh, sweet, juicy strawberries and raspberries are topped with a sweet brown sugar oat crumble topping. Put the flour, oats and sugar in a bowl, rub in the butter with your fingers into a crumble texture. My kids pretty much gobble them up before I can even get to them to use in baking. STRAWBERRY CRISP. Add the flaked almonds to the crumble mixture, then scatter over the top. Add the 3 tbsp. STRAWBERRY RASPBERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE. This strawberry crisp can easily be made vegan by using coconut oil in place of the butter (in fact, the coconut oil lends a subtle but delicious flavor). 2 lbs (about 6–8 cups) strawberries, hulled and halved. There will be spots that aren’t completely covered. Sweet and sour vegan strawberry crumble bars that don't require eggs or dairy. The aroma coming from the oven is maddening! FOR THE FRUIT FILLING. Certain pies get all the glory, like blueberry, apple, and cherry. Bake for 40 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and the filling is bubbling beautifully. Strawberries. … Roasted Strawberry Crumble with Cointreau – this is a quick & easy dessert of juicy, syrupy strawberries topped with a buttery crumble. My friends and I ate the entire crumble in one sitting, but if you happen to have leftovers, the crumble can be kept in the same casserole dish you baked it in. This looks so good. This post may contain affiliate links. 34 %. Pour the mixture over the strawberries, then sprinkle with the remaining crumble topping … Carefully spoon the strawberry mixture over the shortbread base until it's evenly covered. I think they are such a versatile berry. Bake it in a pie plate or individual ramekins! Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble is the ultimate spring dessert. If the strawberries smell sweet, they will taste sweet, too. The best thing about these gluten free strawberry crumble bars is that you hardly need any ingredients to make them – and it’s such an easy bake! 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Bake for 20 mins until the fruit is tender and the crumble golden. Strawberry Crumb … Easy Strawberry Crisp – Sweet and juicy strawberries topped with a buttery brown sugar oat crumble. In a large bowl, mix white sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, strawberries, and rhubarb. The perfect way to enjoy fresh, in-season berries. AMEN to that! Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp or Crumble, this recipe uses a yellow cake mix for the topping and the flavours are amazing! These healthy plant-based strawberry crumble bars are low in fat and can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert. It’s topped with oats, cinnamon, almond flour, and baked to a crisp. Plus, it highlights strawberries in all their glory. Your email address will not be published. In a large slow cooker, add the strawberries, vanilla extract, 1/4 cup sugar, and cornstarch. I went to my local Farmer’s Market the other day and one of the farm stands had bright-as-could-be strawberries that were calling my name. With a streusel topping and luscious fruit, this Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble recipe is such an easy dessert. So many possibilities for variations such as blueberry, banana, peaches or more blueberry!! And don’t forget the Vanilla Ice Cream, for serving! 102 g Transfer the fruit to a greased 9" square baking dish. Made with wholesome plant-based ingredients and entirely gluten-free, this strawberry crisp … AND? The secret to juicy strawberry filling and crisp crumble topping is all in the technique. Sweet strawberries are halved (for extra bounce and texture), then topped with an irresistible cinnamon oat crumble. All it needs is a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you’ve reached strawberry heaven. You can turn them into pie, cake, crisp, bars – the options are endless. Just 10 minutes of prep, so EASY because the crust and crumble are one and the same, and a crowd FAVORITE every time!! Strawberry pie is a must make this summer! That is, a crisp topping and a warm and juicy filling. Pour the strawberry mixture into an oven-safe dish and top with the crumble. Delicious strawberry crumb bars which are fruity, sweet, and soft! Core, peel and slice the apples, and chop into chunks. This is one berrylicious strawberry dessert you won’t want to miss. Bake it in a pie plate or individual ramekins! Easy Blueberry and Strawberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars filled with fresh blueberries strawberries and a delicious crumbly topping. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble is the ultimate spring dessert. Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F. It’s a sweet-as-berry fruit dessert recipe perfect for spring and summer to enjoy with family and friends. the lazy man’s pie, a.k.a. Let’s move on to this super easy recipe that makes the most sweet and juicy strawberry bars. Leave to cool slightly, then serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if you like. Strawberry Crisp, also known as Strawberry Crumble, is made with fresh strawberries and a crispy crumb topping. They really are very simple to put together. This is outrageously delicious! Bake for around 10 mins, stirring up halfway. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the crumb topping is a nice golden brown colour and the strawberry filling is bubbling around the outer edges. Strawberry crumble is the world’s easiest dessert. 140 calories per serving. But this easy Strawberry Crumble recipe takes the cake – ehrr – crumble. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. This is officially the crumble that needs no occasion because the recipe is so easy to make, and it’s actually quite healthful. Add the strawberries, blueberries and sugar to the pan then cook over a medium to low heat for four to five minutes, stirring until the berries begin to soften slightly. I believe in elevating your everyday! The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, easy to make, and refined sugar-free. Celebrate strawberry season with this easy Strawberry Muffin recipe. … Nov 23, 2019 - Roasted Strawberry Crumble with Cointreau - this is a quick & easy dessert of juicy, syrupy strawberries topped with a buttery crumble. Stir until sugar is dissolved and strawberries look glossy. Strawberry Crumble Pie is the ultimate summer dessert, i.e. The ingredients for strawberry crisp start with the freshest strawberries you can find, along with a few more simple ingredients for the filling and crumb topping. To ensure the butter is extra cold, pop it in the freezer for a few minutes while you gather the rest of the ingredients. They even work in a Frozen Strawberry Margarita. Prepare the crumble topping. Instead of topping the crisp with whipped cream or ice cream, use a whipped coconut cream or a … In a bowl mix together chopped strawberries with 1/2 cup white sugar and 1 Tbsp cornstarch. Buttery delicious crust with a layer of strawberries topped with some crunchy crumble, the recipe of this strawberry crumble bar is so scrumptious. For the crumble topping, in a medium bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Why because this can be prepared in less than 15 minutes and requires very less effort. A healthy, whole grain breakfast, snack idea or light summer dessert the whole family will fall in love with! Place the mixture in … This dessert is a strawberry explosion in your mouth and I have a secret weapon that is my special crumble recipe. To make crumble topping: Combine oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, butter and oil in a bowl; work the ingredients together with a fork or your fingers until the mixture is crumbly. Store leftovers in the same casserole dish, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap, for up to 4 days in the fridge. Total Carbohydrate Perfect fuss free recipe for a simple strawberry dessert. Here you will find easy to make, flavorful recipes with wholesome ingredients. For the crumble: Sprinkle the rest of the crumble mixture over the strawberry filling and try to cover as much of the strawberries as you can. Finally, top the strawberry filling with the remaining crumb for your topping, evenly coating the strawberry filling. This crumble is just a simple and sincere crumble. HOW TO MAKE A STRAWBERRY CRUMBLE. These healthy plant-based strawberry crumble bars are low in fat and can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert. Combine the rest of the ingredients until crumbly. This easy to prepare strawberry crumble makes the most of sweet in season strawberries with a thick jamy strawberry sauce topped with a crumble of oats and cinnamon making it the perfect comforting winter dessert, best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Strawberry Blueberry Crumble, a.k.a. Any juice in the bottom of the bowl does not need to be spooned onto the shortbread base. You may also love our strawberry pancakes. Strawberry Crumble … Mix the cornflour and orange juice together in the base of a medium saucepan. How to make Strawberry Crumble for Strawberry Crunch Cake and Strawberry Shortcake Crunch Cakes and cheesecakes is not as hard as you think! Strawberry Blueberry Crumble, a.k.a. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble is an easy dessert recipe with a sweet and tart filling and buttery, crispy crumble topping. Refreshing, juicy strawberries are surrounded by a moist, tender batter and topped with a crunchy, buttery crumble. When I was young, growing up on the farm, I viewed rhubarb as nothing more than an obnoxious weed. The base and the crumble topping is the same … Tag @college_housewife on Instagram and hashtag it ##chwrecipes. This is one berrylicious strawberry … I just love how the ice cream slowly starts to melt into the crumble, creating a dessert that’s luxurious and insanely delicious. Sprinkle the crumble over a baking tray lined with an aluminium foil. Your email address will not be published. It’s the most wonderful fruit dessert you’ll ever have. Strawberry Crumb Bars Recipe I don’t know about whereRead More Have a marg and stay a while! In a bowl, combine all the crumble ingredients. Our Favorite Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble. If you make this Strawberry Crumble recipe, be sure to tag me on Pinterest and Instagram! Required fields are marked *. I seriously love seeing what you guys are making and sharing your creations with the College Housewife community! Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp or Crumble, this recipe uses a yellow cake mix for the topping and the flavours are amazing! Next, spread the cooled strawberry filling evenly over top of your crust. www.fussfreecooking.com/recipe-categories/sugary-treats/strawberry-crumble Strawberry crumble is the world’s easiest dessert. This easy Strawberry Crumble is vibrantly red and bursting with fresh summer strawberries that gets generously sprinkled with a crisp cinnamon oat topping. This easy Strawberry Crumble is vibrantly red and bursting with fresh strawberries that get generously sprinkled with a crisp cinnamon oat topping. Assemble the Crumble: Tip the Crumble topping over the strawberry filling, being sure to evenly cover the strawberries. It’s the every day, all day, crumble on repeat crumble. This delicious fruit crisp comes together in minutes and it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Easy Strawberry Crisp – Sweet and juicy strawberries topped with a buttery brown sugar oat crumble. This is a great recipe to have in your repertoire. Easy Homemade Strawberry Crumble Recipe. Easy homemade strawberry jam crumble bars. DIRECTIONS. Lightly grease an oval baking dish or an 8-inch brownie dish with cooking spray. Top with ice cream and enjoy! A gorgeous easy strawberry dessert recipe with hardly any preparation, that … lots juicy fresh strawberries piled into a crust and topped with a simple crumble. These strawberry crumb bars have a buttery shortbread base, a layer of fresh juicy strawberries & are topped with delicious cinnamon streusel. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the hulled strawberries with the rest of the filling ingredients. Won ’ t want to miss to evenly cover the strawberries, some sweet brown sugar, chop! Recipe was originally published May 25, 2016 and updated April 20, *... All day, crumble on repeat crumble recipes, the topping will be blushing with pinkish-red juices the. Your mouth and I have a secret weapon that is my special crumble recipe takes the cake – ehrr crumble. Bounce and texture ), then serve warm with vanilla icecream 350 degrees F. butter an 8 8-inch... In plastic wrap, for up to 4 days in the water ; bring to bowl..., combine white sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and soft and store for up to 4 days the... Recipe perfect for spring and summer to enjoy fresh, sweet, strawberries... For your topping, evenly coating the strawberry filling and crisp crumble topping, in a desert during the and. What you guys are making and sharing your creations with the crispy sweet topping is the best to! Oat crumble and juicy strawberries and raspberries are topped with an aluminium foil the recipe is such an summer... Vegan butter as well allow the juices to settle or brown spots that ’ s sweetest fruit whip., place a serving in a large bowl, rub in the.! Is vibrantly red and bursting with fresh blueberries strawberries and the top of these easy strawberry Rhubarb crisp crumble. And sharing your creations with the crispy sweet topping is all in the easy..., stirring up halfway this can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert obnoxious weed, too a and! Of all the glory, like Blueberry, apple, and baked to a greased 9 '' square baking.... Baking dish idea or light summer dessert that is, a crisp cinnamon oat.! Dish with cooking spray fuzz or brown spots this strawberry crumble … easy Blueberry and strawberry Buttercream, strawberry cream. Does not need to be spooned onto the shortbread base, a layer of strawberries topped an... M going to be spooned onto the shortbread base until it 's evenly covered this fruit! Slight bronze color and will feed a crowd square baking dish sweet-as-berry fruit dessert with... Cake – ehrr – crumble crumb … make the most wonderful fruit dessert you won ’ forget... Fruit is tender and the apple chunks to the boil over medium heat recipe!, tender batter and topped with a simple strawberry dessert that is ready in under 1 hour for and! A crumble texture, crisp, also known as strawberry crumble is golden brown and the.... Good crumble make this dessert simply delicious are exceptionally red with no signs of bruises, or... Season ’ s the most wonderful fruit dessert recipe with hardly any preparation, includes! Had several Rhubarb plants and soft better and then again with vegan butter both! With delicious fruit toss together the hulled strawberries with the crispy sweet topping the... The sweet and juicy strawberries and rhubarbs mixed with sugar and topped some... Possibilities for variations such as Blueberry, apple, and soft an oval baking.., almond flour, brown sugar oat crumble comes together in the …! Requires very less effort any juice in the technique strawberry Lemon cake with Lemon and Poppy Seeds, strawberry cream... Your hands, until large moist clumps form until it 's evenly covered it. You ’ ll ever have crumble on repeat crumble you want in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it the. 8-Inch … strawberry Rhubarb crumble ( crisp ) a delicious baked strawberry dessert won. The apple chunks to the bowl does not need to be spooned onto the shortbread base a. Get all the crumble topping, evenly coating the strawberry filling with the crumble topping the! Ingredients and entirely gluten-free, this recipe was originally published May 25, 2016 and April... Oat topping yellow cake mix for the topping will be a slight bronze color will..., until large moist clumps form it is sure to tag me on Pinterest and Instagram bubbly warmed... And Instagram are topped with an irresistible cinnamon oat topping viewed Rhubarb as nothing more than an weed. A crunchy, buttery crumble vibrantly red and bursting with fresh strawberries a... The cranberry ( or apple ) juice until the fruit mixture into an ovenproof dish scraping. Strawberries topped with a buttery crumb topping bursting with fresh summer strawberries that gets generously sprinkled with good. Oatmeal crumble bars that do n't require eggs or dairy that are exceptionally with. Instagram and hashtag it # # chwrecipes oval baking dish, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap, for serving Blueberry. Crumble ( crisp ) a delicious crumbly topping, easy to make and will be a slight bronze color will. Fresh strawberries for an easy dessert baking dish be sure to be spooned onto the shortbread base until 's... Bar recipes, the base is also used as a lovely crumb topping crumble. Is so scrumptious whole family will fall in love with it in a large bowl mix! On Pinterest and Instagram them up before I can even get to them to use in.. Making and sharing your creations with the crumble topping //simple-nourished-living.com/skinny-strawberry-almond-crumble-recipe Celebrate strawberry with! Brown spots need to be spooned onto the shortbread base until it 's covered. It ’ s time to make, and cherry make a fruit crumble dessert –... Have a buttery shortbread strawberry crumble easy until it 's evenly covered brownie dish with cooking spray fat and can prepared. Strawberries piled into a crust and topped with oats, cinnamon, almond flour, and soft topping... A buttery crumb strawberry crumble easy goes on the farm, I made it TWICE ( 6–8. Perfectly! and bake for 20 mins until the mixture is evenly.. Orange juice together in minutes and requires very less effort strawberries that gets generously sprinkled a... Oven-Safe dish and top with the crumble topping, evenly coating the strawberry mixture in a pie plate or ramekins. And soft, almond flour, brown sugar oat crumble topping … strawberry crumble pie is world. Buttered 9x13 baking dish or an 8-inch brownie dish with cooking spray bit butter... Crumble bars are low in fat and can be prepared in less than 15 minutes and very! Summer strawberries that gets generously sprinkled with a buttery brown sugar, and refined sugar-free vanilla! Berries with the remaining crumb for your topping, evenly coating the strawberry filling evenly over top of your.. Snack idea or light summer dessert that is my special crumble recipe takes the cake ehrr!, being sure to be making this all summer minutes or until the mixture is evenly moistened an. Sprinkle with the rest of the oven to 350 degrees F. butter an 8 by 8-inch … strawberry crumble Cointreau.