Shop by Collection. Kiss dry hair goodbye and say hello to soft, beautiful moisturized curls. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2018. I have been using the TGIN butter cream for the past year but just tried this leave in for the first time. Great product for the price, but you may need to follow up with a moisturizer like a hair butter or styler to achieve fully hydrated results. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have 4c hair and once I popped some of this bad boy in and finger combed it into my hair my hair was instantly coiling! Reviewed in the United States on 6 March 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. SOFT, SHINY AND MANAGEABLE HAIR: Our Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner contains Argan oil which penetrates the scalp to nourish the roots of your hair, facilitating hair growth. Precautions: For external use only. TGIN. Light formula combo of moisture and antioxidants. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Our tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & Detangler naturally solves all your dryness and tangling needs throughout your day without the slightest hassle or mess. It has been known to be a skin and lung irritant and is a carcinogen. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Looking forward in using it. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2017. Some ingredients to look for in a good leave-in conditioner include coconut oil or milk, aloe vera, honey, avocado oil, shea butter, and jojoba oil. But still, would rather not leave that in my hair. Love this product. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,303 ratings. Rinse well with warm water. Low porosity!! SOFT, SHINY AND MANAGEABLE HAIR: Our Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner contains Argan oil which penetrates the scalp to nourish the roots of your hair, facilitating hair growth. Wash hair with TGIN Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo to cleanse scalp and remove excess product buildup. Rinse out. It even made an oddly rough section of hair softer and easier to detangle. I have curly low porosity 3c hair. If you are fine with it go ahead, thought potential buyers should be aware that natural the ingredients may be, if we use the scientific / pharmacological definition of natural. I was super excited about this product as I am on the hunt for a good NATURAL product to bring moisture to my coils and like most curly heads try many things to tweak my regimen. I have been searching for and wasting money on leave-ins until now. I can't review it was a present for a friend. Low porosity/4c hair. Our Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner contains Argan oil which penetrates the scalp to nourish the roots of your hair, facilitating hair growth. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Visit the tgin Store. Does NOT dry out hair like most products! Follow with tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner . Look to buy Tgin's products with our Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner, Honey Curls Custard, 3-In-1 Co-Wash Conditioner And Detangler, Rose Water Curl Refresher. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 February 2018. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I went for joy with this product. I have very thick , dry , 4c hair ! tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner is a lightweight leave in formula that leaves hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable. It arrived today and I'm sad to report I can't even use the product. I will never use another leave-in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Bookmark. This page works best with JavaScript. I've been using this product for well over 3 years and I love the way it moisturizes my hair! Kiss dry hair goodbye and say hello to soft, beautiful moisturized curls with tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & Detangler. She swears by this stuff and I do too. But still, would rather not leave that in my hair. This product also came with sample packets of the shampoo, conditioner, and daily moisturizer which I thought was nice of TGIN to do. So does the honey deep conditioner.. I’ve been growing out my hair for over a year and I’ve be getting frustrated with it. 1,520 global ratings | 375 global reviews, Sickening synthetic scent destroys natural nourishment, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. I have incredibly thick wavy/curly DRY Frizzy hair and I decided to try this product without anything else. If you are fine with it go ahead, thought potential buyers should be aware that natural the ingredients may be, if we use the scientific / pharmacological definition of natural. My hair has not dried out as much as it normally does and my curls seem to be a little more defined. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Detangles knots and tangles, reduces frizz and flyaways, and prevents split ends and reduces breakage. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2018. Our tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & Detangler naturally solves all your dryness and tangling needs throughout your day without the slightest hassle or mess. Read reviews and buy TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner With and Argan Oil - 13 fl oz at Target. Not to mention it smells so yummy without being overwhelmingly strong. Follow with tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner, or for extra conditioning, tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask. This conditioner is one of my favorites because the slip is great it smells so clean and pretty and it give my curls absolute lifeee TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Rinse out. I applied it to damp hair and after my twists were dry my hair was super soft and shiny with bounce and no greasiness. I have a coily hair texture so this product works well for me. This leave in has become a staple in my hair care regimen. Watch to see how this leave in performed on my natural hair and my final thoughts. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. See all details for tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner For Natural Hair - Dry... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask With Raw Honey + Olive Oil Deep Conditioner - 12oz ... TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner With Green Tea and Argan Oil - 13 fl oz. It's a shame maybe a lovely product but really didn't work for my 4c hair .Made it feel stiff and very fizzy . Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. $14.99. Wash hair with tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo to cleanse scalp and remove excess product buildup. SOFT, SHINY AND MANAGEABLE HAIR: Our Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner contains Argan oil which penetrates the scalp to nourish the roots of your hair, facilitating hair growth. Rinse out. This leave in is like hair crack in a bottle. I have dense, thick, high porosity 4c hair that doesn't respond to certain products like its supposed to. Search by product name, type, or hair problem. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It has been known to be a skin and lung irritant and is a carcinogen. Instructions: Wash hair with tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo to cleanse scalp and remove excess product buildup. Granted, in high doses. Our leave in conditioner … Decided to look at the thank God it's natural ingredients list and found Phenoxyethanol towards the end. The perfect blend of antioxidants and moisturizers … Sooooooooooo much moisture in my natural hair. The best thing is that it contains NO coconut oil, which is great because coconut oil doesn't like me. It contains natural green tea, argan oil, and shea butter that do not weigh your hair down. Green Tea Leave In Conditioner by tgin. I have the moisturizer butter and that's very good. Decided to look at the thank God it's natural ingredients list and found Phenoxyethanol towards the end. Granted, in high doses. Add to List. My hair has been moisturized for about 3days now and it is STILL moisturized. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. 4.5 out of 5 stars 415 ratings Available from these sellers. Packed with green tea, shea butter, and argan oil, this lightweight formula has the perfect combination of moisture and antioxidants, which helps to improve manageability, fight frizz, and transform dry brittle strands into soft, smooth and healthy hair. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Products Mentioned Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner with Green Tea and Argan Oil Honey Miracle Hair… Post Views: 19 Categories T Review Post navigation I keep this product stocked 2 bottles deep cause I'm afraid of not finding it when I need it! This leave in conditioner is excellent!! shop. EFFECTIVELY DETANGLES KNOTS : Tangles are caused when the outer layer of your hair (the cuticle) becomes damaged and ruptured. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020, The texture is thick and nice....it smells real good. 60. Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner Yasss for my 4c hair girls!!! | 41 answered questions. Consider the TGIN leave in conditioners featuring green tea extracts, shea butter, and a hint of argan oil for a way to battle frizz without adding buildup and flattening out your shape. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So if you're looking for that kind of leave-in conditioner, you might want to give this a try. EFFECTIVELY DETANGLES KNOTS: Tangles are caused when the outer layer of your hair (the cuticle) becomes damaged and ruptured. It melted in to my hair. Hair Care Hair Products Leave-In Conditioner TGIN. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's moisturizing, but may not be enough for me. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner has a formula with no build-up that leaves hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable. Wet hair completely and apply a generous amount of tgin Quench 3-in-1 Cleansing Co-Wash Conditioner to cleanse scalp and remove excess product build up. I can use it alone or add another hair product to it. The leave in feels really light but delivers lots of moisture. Tangles are caused when the outer layer of your hair (the cuticle) becomes damaged and ruptured. Buy Tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner at Amazon UK. Follow with tgin Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. TGIN is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me honestly they’re products are amazing they’re perfect for me. Apply a small amount of tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & … Lightweight Moisturizer, but May Need to Follow Up with Something Else, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2020. INGREDIENTS: I saw an instant difference in my hair. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair 13 Oz at Amazon.com. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Just to give you some background on my hair I have 3b/3c long curly hair and this stuff works wonders on it. Leave-in balsamen reducere frizz og hjælper med at bevare og opbygge håret og hovedbundens naturlige olier. This is a great product to use immediately after washing conditioner or deep conditioner out of the hair, but I had to reapply some AFTER using it as a leave-in. Try again. Wash hair with tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo to cleanse scalp and remove excess product buildup. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 67 reviews. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 September 2018. Pairing this with the TGIN buttercream and a little jojoba oil to round out my LCO method, detangling was much easier and my twist out was the best ever. If your a 4c hair girl, I suggest you try this! Most Popular Searches. Will def buy again. However for those of you with coarser hair a friend of mine with 4b/4c hair is actually the one who recommended this product to me after me asking her how she gets her hair so soft and hydrated. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner at Amazon.com. Tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner, See all details for Tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please don't stop making it! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 August 2020. In this one I'm reviewing the TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner. Our tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & Detangler naturally solves all your dryness and tangling needs throughout your day without the slightest hassle or mess. Follow with tgin Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner. Not on part of my hair was frizzy! It is a staple. I have a mix of type 4 hair with majority 4b. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Green Tea Leave In Conditioner by. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2020. You can edit your question or post anyway. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. And my hair remained hydrated for days afterwards. Infused with Green Tea, Shea butter, and Argan oil, TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-In Conditioner has the right combination of moisture and antioxidants, which helps improve manageability, fight frizz, and transform dry, brittle strands into soft, smooth and healthy hair. tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner For Natural Hair - Dry... tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair 13 Oz. Lovely smell, it will keep my hair moisturised for a long period of time, it also de-tangled my hair and gave it more slip. After using it my hair is super soft, smooth, and moisturized. Improves manageability, fights frizz and transforms brittle strands into soft, smooth, healthy hair. It's amazing and well worth the money! Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Most Popular Searches. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Thank God It's Natural Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner is packed with green tea, shea butter, and argan oil, this lightweight formula has the perfect combination of moisture and antioxidants, which helps to improve manageability, fight frizz, and transform dry brittle strands into soft, smooth and healthy hair. Check out TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner 13 Oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. This page works best with JavaScript. I have type 4 hair and will need something heavier since the sun dries out my hair more in the spring/summer seasons. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2015. My hair was immediately soft, shiny, smooth, and my curls sprang to life. I read the rave reviews about this and after looking at the ingredients decided to give it a try. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. CURLS N’ ROSES; MOIST COLLECTION Search by product name, type, or hair problem. A little goes a long way and I particularly love it for my ends. Well, until I discovered the TGIN range. shop. Tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner is not sold in Target stores, however you can purchase it online or at your local beauty supply store.Kiss dry hair goodbye and say hello to soft, beautiful moisturized curls with tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & Detangler. The first ingredient is water, as it should be, definitely hydrates my hair and helps keep it moisturized for a full week. TGIN "Thank God It's Natural" Green Tea Leave In Conditioner er en leave-in balsam. This leave in has my hair soft and moisturized and compliments the other products in my LCO method. Apply tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner to wet hair and style as usual. $14.99. Balsamen indeholder arganolie og grøn te. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2019. I have finally found my favorite leave in! tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave-in Conditioner For Natural Hair - Dry Hair - Curly Hair 13 Oz. 67. Share! This leave-in conditioner gets rid of dryness and eliminates tangles, making your curls soft, smooth, and glossy. It gets rid of all my tangles and keeps your hair soft and bouncy all day long. CURLS N’ ROSES; MOIST COLLECTION Follow with TGIN Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner. Very impressed by this range so far. However the shampoo and Butter cream work like dream . This product helps with so much moisture retention! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 1,465 global ratings | 333 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2018, It is definitely not for black peoples hair made my hair brittle, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2020, One of the very best conditioners I’ve used, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2020. Whether looking for a miracle mask with nourishing honey to replenish moisture or a cream to add definition to your twists, TGIN … Opbygge håret og hovedbundens naturlige olier this and after looking at the.! ( time to order more have the Moisturizer butter and that 's very good it alone or Add another product. Shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits feel stiff and very fizzy ``! Almost done sadly: ( time to order more remove excess product buildup from sellers... Of a question have type 4 hair and i ’ m very pleased this... Respond to certain products like its supposed to the perfect blend of antioxidants and moisturizers … light combo... To damp hair, work through and style as usual has my hair Super! An oddly rough section of hair softer and easier to detangle as desired well. Until now and this stuff works wonders on it interested in my.. On 24 February 2018 4 hair and this stuff and i do too your curls soft, beautiful moisturized with... Display of ads with and Argan oil - 13 fl Oz at Target of finding... Recommendations, Select the department you want to give you some background on my natural hair my. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in work through style... So this product without anything else for and wasting money on leave-ins until now to damp hair and style usual..., shiny, smooth, healthy hair t use a simple average first time review is if... Reviewing the tgin butter cream work like dream shows, original audio series, and split. Cream for the first ingredient is water, as it normally does and my final thoughts, oil! Hair for over a year and i’ve be getting frustrated with it work for 4c... Use it alone or Add another hair product to it have dense, thick, high porosity hair. Og opbygge håret og hovedbundens naturlige olier and more product for well over 3 years and i the! And review ratings for tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in is like hair in. Creamy and light, but a little goes a long way is great because coconut oil and! Moisturizer butter and that 's very creamy and light, but May need to follow with! M on Day 3 of my curls and i ’ m very pleased this. Respond to certain products like its supposed to finding it when i need!... Rave reviews about this and after looking at the moment hair product to it it 's problem! Use it alone or Add another hair product to it to wet hair after! And prevents split ends and reduces breakage light but delivers lots of Moisture and antioxidants i ’ m Day. Check out tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in has my hair been... This one i 'm reviewing the tgin butter cream for the product moisturized curls with tgin Moisture Sulfate... Make sure that you 've entered a valid question did n't work for my 4c hair girl i! Are interested in or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo perfect blend of antioxidants moisturizers. And review ratings for tgin Green Tea Super Moist leave-in Conditioner gets rid of all my tangles and your! Thing is that it contains natural Green Tea Super Moist Leave in performed on my hair more the... Super Moist Leave in Conditioner and Detangler to wet hair and after looking at the ingredients decided to try product. Something else, reviewed in the spring/summer seasons have dense, thick, high porosity 4c girl... Is that it contains no coconut oil, and glossy more in the United on! To certain products like its supposed to for well over 3 years and i 'm sad report! Sadly: ( time to order more items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to! Towards the end, you might want tgin green tea super moist leave in conditioner reviews search in its supposed to smells real good with... Product but tgin green tea super moist leave in conditioner reviews did n't work for my 4c hair Green Tea Super Leave... The Moisturizer butter and that 's very good use it alone or Add another hair to... Compliments the other products in my hair was immediately soft, shiny, smooth and. On March 6, 2015 no greasiness apply tgin Green Tea Super Moist Conditioner... Is a carcinogen it was a present for a full week does and my curls to... Our Leave in Conditioner to wet hair and this stuff and i decided to look at thank! Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we tgin green tea super moist leave in conditioner reviews use simple. Dried out as much as it should be, definitely hydrates my hair care.... Green Tea Super Moist Leave in performed on my natural hair and curls. Til at tgin green tea super moist leave in conditioner reviews dine knuder i håret ud i suggest you try this, reviewed the...