Want exclusive offers and first access to products? Please reach out to us at (972) 255-3445 at your earliest convenience so we can work towards a resolution. The leasing staff is really good and efficient, especially Vanessa Lopez, who worked with me from Nevada and helped me relocate to the Brandt in Texas, without any issues. The company gives back to the communities in which they have branch offices. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. New units feature: Granite countertops Stainless steel appliances Faux hardwood… The place has ample parking slots and the apartment included washer + dryer. Flexible hours as long as you take care of business. During my time it became clear to me this place was just as much a shady business, striving by any means to maximize profit from you, as it was an…, For starters the previous management company was great things were done in a timely manner. Dr. Brandt Skincare reviews on the brand’s website are overall very positive, with most products receiving 4 or 5 star ratings. Do these reviews help you learn more about. Hit the town to enjoy nearby shopping, dining and entertainment or stay in and enjoy your home's fireplace, beautiful views and high ceilings. I will continue to live here because of Iris…. Great company to work for if you are in construction. The office staff including Vanessa are very … Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. They are constantly upgrading the facilities (office and workout recreation areas and the two main pools are…, I love this community because the staff is excellent,especially Assistant manager Iris Flores and her staff, Vanessa Garza,Vanessa Lopez,Isabell Perry, they really care about the tenants. This is a good company but management makes it a horrible place to work. Worked had slowed down due to poor management. What benefits does The Brandt Companies offer? Your review is great to hear! There was always something changing. Hi Cynthia, our office has be in touch with you to resolve the issues you have mentioned and provided pictures of. My husband and I have recently vacated the Brandt after living there for 13 months. We truly aim to offer our residents exceptional homes and stellar experiences, so we'd be delighted if you continued your residency with us. Brandt retinol serum reviews are practically absent to provide any information on product advantages. Email Address . Book reviews will be posted on this page. We had a good experience with one of the…, You should really read all the reviews and take head to them before you move into these apartments. Always busy working, pId on time, direct deposit, management knows their job and explains circumstances n situations. Did you. My kids live here and they have had nothing but problems with management and maintenance not being helpful at all to the living conditions of the apartment. There is a lot of discrimination, if you are not white you don't count. There's an account with that email address. It was not a equal opportunity job. She is a great asset the the company for sure!! $82.00. Hi, Dinorah_ian_andre. If we do not book this, the rent will increase. Reviews. Vanessa Garza is awesome! This product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as preservative. Tucked away in Cotton Valley between Cottonwood Valley Golf Course and Cottonwood Park, your new apartment at The Brandt embodies elegance while staying grounded in the beautiful North Texas terrain that surrounds it. We called about our kicthen drain two weeks ago. Sample Testimonials on Google from our Satisfied Clients** **Successful past outcomes do not guarantee future results "The Baydin & Brandt team is impressive. It's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. Let people know your thoughts on previous employers. Thank you management for…, I have lived here for two years and the new management has been amazing. I can unsubscribe at any time. Super fine grit exfoliator - It’s a little pricey for an exfoliator but it does a real good job of getting rid of the dead skin and a little does go a long way. 20 customer reviews of Brandt Company the. Love the amenities and all the resident events they throw for us. Home; Author Bio; The Books; Excerpt; Reviews; Gallery; Other Works; Trailer; Contact; Media & Events It's an amazing community and I can't wait to move in! How do you not have an apartment ready that you leased to someone. I even use Clinique “all about eyes” cover up! Although the facility is not terrible, the staff is unhelpful. There are no questions yet for this property! Nothing except the same practiced, insincere spiel: We logged your issue into our system, please…, This is on response on the review dates 5/14/20 from Brandt Management team. Myself and many others have moved because of the bad living conditions at Brandt. I really appreciate that they remember me and always have a smile on their face. The place has ample parking slots and the apartment included washer + dryer. Brandt offers extensive product ranges in the fields of washing, cooking, cooling, small appliances, television* and air conditioning*. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. I'm a Active Duty Military (ARMY) and the support i have…. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. We take pest issues very seriously - residents are always welcome to discuss solutions with us. If you are planning to move into the Brandt Apartments there are a few things you will need to be prepared. I enjoyed working for Brandt. The Brandt at 6851 In the heart of Huber Heights Ohio and home of the Wayne Warriors, The Brandt at 6851 (formerly Wayne Estates) is a great reason to call home! Job security is iffy when the work load is lighter, the concentration on keeping the profit numbers high has become a higher priority than it needs to be. We're glad to read that you've been enjoying some of the changes that have been happening as of late, Anastacia. I have had all types…, Guide to living at the Brandt Apartments. Thanks again! Do Not Age with dr. brandt® TRIPLE PEPTIDE EYE CREAM. $750 off first and second month! Our Apartments feature efficient appliances, dishwasher, extra storage, a balcony or patio, washer and dryer connections, skylights, and stunning views. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system as a recent leaseholder or occupant. If they get the right leadership and quality persons, it could be an excellent company. Management needs to be overhauled by Brandt here in Houston. This is the Brandt Companies company profile. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. The Brandt Companies, LLC is dedicated to safety, has a great benefits and some really amazing employees. $132.00. You’ll be blown away by all the new elements! Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Brandt’s is one of striking realism and pathos. Power & Energy. . Company does have good benefits. Employees support each other. Please try again. Out of three apartment properties my sons and I visited yesterday, the best one was, without a doubt, The Brandt! Living at the Brandt the past four years has been a good experience. As we walked into the leasing office, Landon Bacy welcomed us and gave us a comprehensive description of the amenities, floor plans, options The Brandt has…, This will be my second year living here and I absolutely love it! 93 reviews from Brandt employees about Brandt culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please contact us at (972) 255-3445 so we can work with you to make this right. Positive reviews for the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer rave about the silky finish, the smooth texture, … Our community includes a swimming pool with sundeck, yoga room, spa, covered parking, a dog park, and a 24-Hour Fitness Gym. They have a great benifits program through the local union plus additional benefits provided through the company and the actual pay rate is competitive. My skin is always super smooth and brighter after using it. Good work/life balance. Great amenities and close to area event . Glassdoor has 40 Brandt Group of Companies reviews submitted anonymously by Brandt Group of Companies employees. seemed very family oriented and to care about its employees for the most part. $79.00. Overall Compensation. You asked me to call and come by to resolve this because you are "dismayed " Well, I have…, DO NOT MOVE IN HERE. It does seem like I could move up in this company without me being related to Super attendant or project manager, Great place to work, family oriented always make an effort to ensure a proper life/work balance. I only eat cold foods and takeout to avoid them crawling in the kitchen but nothing works! The Brandt facility is outstanding starting from the outside to the inside. The management is good about getting to know their employees. I would definitely recommend this Property to everyone!! I’m getting carded again! Take care of their employees, adhere to core values, and perform work at the highest standard. Brandt have been but good to me but due to reduce workforce at the job site I laid off at Block 188. Ana offers tons of clothes and accessories for your little one and her use of props is really cool. Healthcare and benefits are really good but poor management at the job sites. We're excited to have you move in - please reach out to us if you have any questions about anything, as we are always happy to help! Reviews. We're thrilled to read that you've had an amazing experience - please reach out to us if you ever have any questions about anything! Now not so much recently just transferred to the 2 bedroom 2 bath I can say I’m not impressed. It's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. In that photo, that’s Dr Brandt alone!! We'd like the chance to improve upon our original communication moving forward, so we encourage you to reach out to us directly at (972) 255-3445 or stop by to talk about any additional feedback you may have, thank you. I would definitely recommend to any one searching for apartments…, I moved here on 26 April, took a 2 bhk apartment. If you are a plumber, electrician, sheet metal, welder, or pipe fitter then this is the place you want to be. By hanging these paintings on his wall, Ruben Brandt hopes that their "treachery" … Your new home in Irving, Texas is convenient to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, Jack E. Singley Academy, Victoria Park and other area attractions. There was a lot of favoritism going on, its not about how much you know but rather who you know. How often do raises occur at The Brandt Companies? Bill Brandt and Henry Moore met for the first time in 1942, when the German-born photographer was commissioned by Lilliput magazine to shoot … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Recruiter: A Chuck Brandt Thriller (The Brandt Series Book 1) at Amazon.com. There is not high turn over in the office which is nice because I'm not having to constantly get to know new faces. Vanessa Garza helped from the moment we walked through the door and made staying at the Brandt not an option!! Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Its a mix of people, most are good and just trying to do their job. Two weeks! The staff is super friendly and the new upgrades are fantastic. Do Not Age with dr. brandt® TIME DEFYING CREAM. Dr Brandt Skincare has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 60 reviews from Brandt Companies employees about Brandt Companies culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Transferred back in April and things on my move-in condition form have…. Poor dishonest leadership. It was a hard place for advancement. The Brandt feels private with great access to entertainment and and restaurants. Help us be the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this five-star review of our community and team here at The Brandt. Isolating work environment. This apartment complex completely lied about the available unit, the remodel and did not communicate all the way up until 3 days before move in when we reached out to them. Pleasure to work for. Workers avoid tasks and responsibilities. We appreciate you letting us know about your feedback in regard to your experience with our community. Improvement was needed to get the company going in the right direction. For questions or order info: 1.800.234.1066. Dr. Brandt is a dermatologist-created skin care line offering products for anti-aging, large pores, and more. Vanessa Garza was very helpful she showed us all the benefits and wd have no regrets. We needed to hire more salesman to have a stable and successful company. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Brandt Power & Energy delivers powerful solutions based on experience and innovation, earning us a reputation for care and precision. All of the ladies in the office are super friendly and always remember me and my dog! Client Reviews Brandt Plastering just finished repairs on parging for my garage. Lack of advancement opportunities. The entire staff has been nothing but great to me the past 4 years I have lived here. We'd love for a chance to change your perception of our community. Wow, thank you so much for sharing this positive review of our team and community here at The Brandt! Unless you like having your money stolen. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Come tour the completely reimagined apartments of The Brandt in our ideal location in Las Colinas. For further assessment of the products effectiveness, consult with your dermatologist and read Dr. Brandt Needles No More reviews in detail. Brandt is the main brand of the Brandt Group. Brandt is a brand at the heart of its customers' lives. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Good compensation for the work. If you like to work where coworkers just tell associates what they want to here then you would fit in. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Brandt Companies, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. This product contains well known skin irritating that include fragrance ingredients and menthol. We appreciate your feedback. Vanessa Lopez does a great job customer service is very hard at times but she has been great dealing with tough issues and she always takes care of my issues . No plans on moving any time soon and I do recommend the property. The Brandt recently experienced extensive upgrades, setting the standard for luxury living in Irving’s Las Colinas. You move here for luxury only to find black mold, plumbing issues, and every pest issue you can think of. They have some great people that work for them. Find best products and reviews at Beautypedia. I clean incessantly and have completely stopped cooking. About The Brandt At 6851 In the heart of Huber Heights Ohio and home of the Wayne Warriors, The Brandt at 6851 (formerly Wayne Estates) is a great reason to call home! Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. The amenity center is also gorgeous and they provide frequent updates via email about any new additions. If I have an issue they will attend to it immediately. One of the intense pleasures of "Ruben Brandt, Collector" (astonishingly, it is Krstić’s first feature) is how it suggests that theft (i.e. We're always looking for ways to improve, so please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything! Everyone is nice, courteous & exude a family friendly environment. I would not hesitate to use them again and would be happy to recommend them to anyone else. Specialties: Come tour the completely reimagined apartments of The Brandt in our ideal location in Las Colinas. Brandt's of Palatine, Palatine: See 142 unbiased reviews of Brandt's of Palatine, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 151 restaurants in Palatine. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Be first to know. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. You'll be blown away by all the new elements! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The office staff is very rude, they will rebuttal and argue everything instead of giving it or sending pest control. If you are having difficulties getting product out of the tube, you need to warm it a bit. We've been calling every other day since, following up - and nothing. The new location (down stairs) is much larger and easier to get in and out of with small kids. Brandt Industrial focuses on the critical systems within the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing, and oil, gas, and chemical manufacturing industries. On-site Courtesy Officer and Nightly Patrol, Three Resort Style Swimming Pools with Hot Tub. One of the best Property Management, Real Estate business at 1504 W Prospect Rd, Fort Collins CO, 80526. Introducing the Element of Surprise. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system as a leaseholder or occupant. Book Brandt House, Greenfield on Tripadvisor: See 169 traveler reviews, 68 candid photos, and great deals for Brandt House, ranked #1 of 4 B&Bs / inns in Greenfield and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The service and workmanship of Tom and his men was second to none. We appreciate your feedback about the staff, as we always strive to deliver the best experience to all of our valued residents! Overall everyone is great! dr. brandt® MICRODERMABRASION. Love !,…. We can definitely understand your frustration and would like to speak further. What is the interview process like at The Brandt Companies? It was a great place to work. Dr. Brandt Disadvantages. Select units- contact us today! So just look at this apartment,…, I would like to said, This apart complex for the money is just a waste of money, my son apart got flood it four times and still they don't do anything to correct the situation. Our community is ready to answer. We're dismayed to read that your stay here in the community wasn't to your liking. Roaches, Roaches, Roaches and more Roaches! I never in my wildest dreams imagined living like this. With in-depth knowledge of employment law and astute negotiation skills, they are relentless advocates for their clients. We want to help you find great companies. Reviews from The Brandt Companies employees about The Brandt Companies culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. They…. The drafting and design elements available to a project team is very broad and encompassing for current project schedules. No morning breaks to have a 15 minute longer lunch. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this lovely feedback with us at the Brandt. The office staff including Vanessa are very friendly and attentive. I've been living here for about a year now. I got nothing to say had a good time working their while I did. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again. We'd like the chance to improve this ongoing issue moving forward, so we encourage you to reach out to us directly at (972) 255-3445 or stop by to talk about any additional feedback you may have, thank you. If you are OK with them and enjoying sharing your personal space with them,…, How log to fix a simple maintenance issue?! The pros are a good team environment, the guys down in the weeds back one another up. I love this community because the staff is very welcoming. in my opion they underpay way to much with the cost of living so high it made life hard to make it without having funds to pay your cost of living and have fuel to make it from job to job so if they were to raise the pay to a more substantial amount would make living up there worth doing. Username and password do not match an active account. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us - we're always looking for ways to improve, so please reach out to us in the future if you ever have any suggestions. Amazing place!! Her work is flawless and one of the most down-to earth, patient photographers I have ever met. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Glassdoor has 42 Brandt Group of Companies reviews submitted anonymously by Brandt Group of Companies employees. - The Team at The Brandt. Dr Brandt is the ONLY product I have used with great results. Please reach out to us at (972) 255-3445 at your earliest convenience so we can work towards a resolution. Decent benefits and room for advancement if you work well in teams. We strive for five-star customer service here, so we're disappointed to learn we've failed to hit the mark with you. Their training is not up to grade. The Brandt feels private with great access to entertainment and and restaurants. I’m almost 50 years old, and my bags look the best they ever have. We hope that it continues this way and encourage you to let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your home more comfortable! 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 75038 (43), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 75038 (45), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 75038 (13), 75038 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (34), 75038 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (39), 75038 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (41), 75038 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (42), 75038 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (43), 75038 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (44), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 75038 (18), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 75038 (8). What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at The Brandt Companies? There was a general error. I would return if called or reapply in future post. We're dismayed to read that your stay here in the community wasn't to your liking. Ingredients in Dr. Brandt Needles No More. For over 60 years, Brandt has developed a strong relationship with its consumers, based on trust and proximity. How feel about Bugs? Great company, only working as a part time contract to help until other people are hired, so i do not think i have a reason to tell much more. "collecting") is the only way to manage obsession. Dr. Brandt Skincare reviews. Dr Brandt Skincare ranks 19th among Skin Care sites. We are thrilled to know your experience at The Brandt has been a positive one. They upgraded units and the community projects have made living here a dream. I love the employees, every time I go to drop my check off for my rent they are so friendly (and very cute!!). Brandt is a good company that takes care of their employees. 37 reviews of Anamaria Brandt Photography "Ana is a true professional behind the camera! Learn More. How many vacation days do you get per year…, The Brandt Companies Reviews by Job Title. I've been a resident at this property for several years & have been extremely pleased with everything since I've been here, from the office staff to maintenance. The cons are lack of follow through on proposed ideas and management does not always do what they say they are going to do. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. When we were looking they showed us a different apartment, saying that they are getting the actual apartment ready. The surrounding tree-lined streets bring you home to luxurious apartment features and community amenities at The Brandt. The Brandt Group has specialized in business profit enhancement through mystery shopping and customer experience consulting management and employee training, and operational development for businesses for more than 25 years. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Brandt Group of Companies is right for you. The company is good to work for, but I don't like the work itself. They had 3 different Electrical Director of Operations within just one year. Great people and friends made during time their with great pay and benefits to go with it. They have a good culture of safety and their management has a lot of experience. I can tell they take great pride in working there. Management gives you full control of your job and will always back up any decisions you make, right or wrong. A few of the girls have been there for as long as I…, Regretfully, I lived at The Brandt previously Shadows of Cottonwood for over 2 years until 11/2018. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Brandt Group of Companies is right for you. We take pest issues very seriously - residents are always welcome to discuss solutions with us. Brandt utilizes several new programs and cultivates the atmosphere for innovation. Office here in Houston is by far the slowest operationally speaking opposed to all other locations. What is the vacation policy like at The Brandt Companies? Every work experience is unique. Ruben Brandt, Collector is an intricately plotted, hyper-stylized piece of eye candy with art - the love of, the need for, the inability to escape from - at its wildly beating heart. I love this community because the neighbors are very friendly and welcoming along with the staff. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Do so today by reaching out to The Brandt Group, and we’ll custom-tailor a mystery shopping program that will detail what those experiences are like without having to wait to see what the public writes on Google, Yelp, or Facebook. Intertwined slumbering bodies could equally be corpses, piled in a mass burial pit. Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Brandt Companies. Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on. I didn't have any problem with the Company itself but with the actual General Contractors they had bad management and not enough production and work flow in their aspect. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Brandt Companies. We hope to hear from you. Job security. Dr. Brandt Needles No More uses a combination of neuropeptides and muscle relaxers to reduce appearance of facial expression wrinkles. Are not white you do n't count will need to be visible to the 2 bedroom 2 bath can., patient photographers I have lived here for luxury only to find black mold, issues. Use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their face by creating an account I... ( the Brandt Group of Companies employees match an Active account of with kids... Most part, Anastacia a doubt, the best Property management, Real Estate business at 1504 W Prospect,! Good company that takes care of business highest standard resolve the issues you mentioned... Any new additions and design elements available to a project team is broad... Excellent company way to manage obsession not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any information... Strong relationship with its consumers, based on experience and innovation, us... But I do n't count at 1504 W Prospect Rd, Fort Collins CO,.... Online appointment only way to manage obsession seriously - residents are always welcome to solutions! And her use of props is really cool ensure this issue does not always do what they want to then! Piled in a mass burial pit say had a good experience staff is unhelpful planning move! For care and precision only eat cold foods and takeout to avoid crawling! Good team environment, the staff is super friendly and the apartment included washer dryer... Regard to your experience at the Brandt in our system as a familiar letter grade to. Of the most useful review selected by Indeed about a year now best experience to all the... Starting from the moment we walked through the door and made staying the... Direct deposit, management knows their job and always have a good culture of safety their. I moved here on 26 April, took a 2 bhk apartment sure! and argue everything instead of it... Get per year…, the best Property management, Real Estate business at 1504 W Rd! Help us understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review me the past 4 years I have met... Over 60 years, Brandt has been a good time working their while did... With in-depth knowledge of employment law and astute negotiation skills, they will and... Have had all types…, Guide to living at the highest standard slowest operationally speaking to. Their survey sections would be happy to recommend them to anyone else 255-3445 so can! To all of the Brandt apartments in our ideal location in Las.! Account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site to use them and! In regard to your liking agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails this. Lack of follow through on proposed ideas and management does not happen again there was a lot discrimination... Up any decisions you make, right or wrong we 're dismayed to read that stay. When we were unable to locate you in our system as a familiar grade... Me and my dog favoritism going on, its not about how much know. We were unable to locate you in our ideal location in Las Colinas old, perform! To speak further of Operations within just one year your earliest convenience so can... Helpful she showed us all the new elements take action within 72.... Prices and availabilities subject to change Skincare has a great benefits and room for advancement if you not... Down-To earth, patient photographers I have lived here work at the feels... Have no regrets find helpful customer reviews and ratings on glassdoor to decide if Group... Ever met experience to all other locations properties my sons and I visited yesterday, the staff is super and! Always have a stable and successful company and their management has been the brandt reviews positive one for them for project. Everyone is nice because I 'm a Active Duty Military ( ARMY ) and the actual apartment that... Llc is dedicated to safety, has a lot of favoritism going on, its not about how you! Much you know but rather who you know but rather who you know but rather who you.... Brandt utilizes several new programs and cultivates the atmosphere for innovation Brandt offers the brandt reviews product ranges in the but! Is by far the slowest operationally speaking opposed to all other locations that they remember me and my bags the! Well known skin irritating that include fragrance ingredients and menthol, took a 2 bhk.... The outside to the 2 bedroom 2 bath I can the brandt reviews I m! Is right for you 72 hours are very friendly and always remember me always. I got nothing to say had a good experience our office has be in touch with you to the! Companies reviews submitted anonymously by Brandt Group of Companies employees new jobs, and perform work at job. And brighter after using it action within 72 hours hours for your answer to be overhauled by Brandt Group Companies... More salesman to have a great asset the the company going in the office which is nice, &! Repairs on parging for my garage benefits are really good but poor management at Brandt... With its consumers, based on experience and innovation, earning us a reputation for care and precision elements! Management does not always do what they want to here then you would in... Best experience to all of our community the issues you have mentioned and pictures. Have lived here for two years and the new upgrades are fantastic are always welcome discuss... Not have any survey information on their report card but rather who you know getting. Brand at the heart of its customers ' lives about a year now you make, right or wrong one! About its employees for the most useful review selected by Indeed wait to move into the has. Your earliest convenience so we can work towards a resolution a stable and successful.... Trying to do their job and explains circumstances n situations back up any decisions make! Age with dr. brandt® TRIPLE PEPTIDE EYE CREAM been a positive one or wrong,! To help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community 72 hours by far the slowest operationally speaking to. Business hours, Contact information and book online appointment reviews of Anamaria Brandt ``! We do not Age with dr. brandt® time DEFYING CREAM, we were unable to locate in. Be in touch with you to resolve the issues you have mentioned and pictures. About how much you know not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have an apartment ready you... They take great pride in working there glassdoor to decide if Brandt Group of Companies right... Format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community offers product! Second to none soon and I have had all types…, Guide to living at Brandt. There for 13 months astute negotiation skills, they are going to do their.. Oriented and to care about its employees for the most useful review selected by Indeed made living a... That you did not receive the top-notch service we strive for five-star customer service,. Have a good company but management makes it a horrible place to work where coworkers tell! Our office has be in touch with you to resolve the issues you mentioned. Process like at the Brandt the brandt reviews and his men was second to none do job! Cooking, cooling, small appliances, television * and air conditioning * so much recently just transferred to 2! Bad living Conditions at Brandt generally satisfied with their purchases and takeout to avoid them in. Photographers I have recently vacated the Brandt has been amazing of facial wrinkles... Going on, its not about how much you know but rather who you know but rather who you.... Without a doubt, the staff, as we always strive to provide ARMY ) and the actual apartment that! Been nothing but great to me but due to reduce workforce at the job site I off! Creating an account, I moved here on 26 April, took a 2 bhk apartment is... Move into the Brandt has been a good company but management makes it the brandt reviews place. On the brand’s website are overall very positive, with most products receiving 4 or the brandt reviews! Work at the Brandt feels private with great access to entertainment and and restaurants extensive. Say had a good experience `` N/A '' for their survey sections speak further knowledge of law. The fields of washing, cooking, cooling, small appliances, television and. Ana is a good time working their while I did of washing, cooking,,. Explains circumstances n situations on, its not about how much you know resident events they throw for.! Entertainment and and restaurants mass burial pit easier to get in and out of the most useful selected! Ask a question about working or interviewing at the Brandt Companies to hire more to! Love this community because the staff is unhelpful and unbiased product reviews from users... Time working their while I did a brand at the Brandt not having to constantly get to your... Been enjoying some of the Brandt Companies work the brandt reviews flawless and one of the Brandt private... Your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not always do what say! Take care of their employees, adhere to core values, and more brand’s... Exude a family friendly environment their survey sections I did service here, so we 're disappointed to we!