We are currently not serving afternoon tea. Our Afternoon Tea is served from 3-5pm on a daily basis, with the last reservations at 4.45pm. Located in the heart of Soho, The Ivy Soho Brasserie offers something for everyone, with an all-day contemporary British menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches and afternoon tea. We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. We are currently not serving afternoon tea. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Located in the heart of Salt Lake City, and situated right next door to sister restaurant The Ivy, Varley is a craft cocktail bar and lounge for the downtown executive, urban local, and out-of-town guest seeking an innovative approach to high-end cocktail culture without all the pretense. The Ivy Victoria’s all-encompassing menu features modern British classics and international inspired dishes for those looking to enjoy breakfast, elevenses, weekend brunch, lunch, cocktails and dinner from dawn until dusk. BREAKFAST. Located in Canada Square Park in Canary Wharf, The Ivy in the Park is open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, including set menus. Located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, London. We have a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and a drinks menu featuring much loved cocktails, including some classic favourites served with a twist. I wish to receive your emails * Mandatory fields. IvyHarrogate. Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 11:00pm; Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays: 9:00am-11:00pm; CALL: 01223 344 044. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. Located on the bustling Winchester High Street, The Ivy Winchester Brasserie offers something for everyone, with an all-day contemporary British menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches and afternoon tea. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. 1. TheIvyManchester. The extensive menus at The Ivy Kensington Brasserie have been created by The Ivy Collection’s Executive Chef, Sean Burbidge, and are designed to offer an eclectic mix of modern British comfort food and international dishes. With something for everyone, The Ivy Cobham Brasserie offers an all-day menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches and afternoon tea. There is also a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and an exclusive drinks menu specially created by our talented bar team. The Ivy Temple Row, Birmingham 67-71 Temple Row, Birmingham, B2 5LS. The all-day British brasserie offers an all-encompassing menu. Step inside, and this whimsical little space really will make you feel like you've been transported right into a fairy tale. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. IvyMarlowGarden. The serving staff were exceptional, always at hand if we wanted to ask for anything and would regularly swing by to refill our water glasses and check if we wanted fresh tea. Festive Season. Close to many of the city's most famous landmarks, transport links and points of interest! Located on Cobham High street in Surrey. Submit. I wish to receive your emails * Mandatory fields. Located in the heart of Kensington, London, The Ivy Kensington Brasserie serves breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Located on the south bank of the River Thames with stunning views, The Ivy Tower Bridge offers a restaurant, bar, private dining room and terrace for al fresco dining. Book a table. The Ivy Royal Tunbridge Wells offers for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. CALL: 01628 902 777. The brasserie includes a restaurant, central bar and private dining. The all-day restaurant menu ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner and includes light snacks and sandwiches. Please note the restaurant is temporarily closed from Thursday, 5 November for four weeks. I wish to receive your emails * Mandatory fields. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, including set menus. There is also a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and an exclusive drinks menu specially created by our bartender, including some classic favourites with a twist and new creations. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. TheIvyWinchester. Book a table. We have a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and a drinks menu featuring much loved cocktails, including […] You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email you receive or by clicking the link on our website. And I didn't want to tell you. Monday - Friday : 9am-11pm; Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 9am-11pm ; CONTACT US . IvyCheltenham. Located in the heart of Clifton village, the extensive menus at The Ivy Clifton Brasserie have been created by The Ivy Collection’s Executive Chef, Sean Burbidge, and are designed to offer an eclectic mix of modern British comfort food and international dishes. Submit. Situated in the heart of Harrogate on Parliament Street, The Ivy Harrogate offers something for everyone with seasonal menus that feature modern British dishes, international inspired plates and Ivy classics. The brasserie includes a restaurant, central bar and private dining. The Ivy … Find a table. We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. THE IVY OXFORD BRASSERIE. ... Ivy Café, Richmond, 9-11 Hill St, Richmond, TW9 1SX . We have a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and a drinks menu featuring much loved cocktails, including […] Reserve a table . Located in the historic, listed building on Vicar Lane in the heart of Leeds, The Ivy Victoria Quarter offers something for everyone, with an all-day contemporary British menu. From afternoon tea to an intimate dinner for two or simply a bottle of something delicious, our inimitable service and vibrant surroundings create a touch of Ivy magic every time. The Ivy Castle View will offer sophisticated and friendly all-day dining to local residents and visitors alike. The food itself was pleasant, but it was the setting, presentation and the service that made it something special. Our seasonal dishes range from morning until night to include lunch and afternoon tea, light bites, dinner and weekend brunch, ensuring there is something for every occasion. The Ivy Clifton Brasserie 42-44 Caledonia Place Clifton Bristol BS8 4DN. 9:00am - 11:00am. Sign up to our newsletter. Book a table. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. For a magical afternoon, head to Ivy Garden Tea Room in Albany. Afternoon tea in Harrogate – The Ivy Harrogate Brasserie. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. For further detail on our data policy and protection. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. There is also a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and an exclusive drinks menu specially created by our … 24 reviews of Castle Creek Inn "Ok, this is my little secret. Submit. IvyCliftonBrass. With something for everyone, The Ivy Cardiff has an all-day brasserie-style menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches, cocktails and afternoon tea. Submit. CALL: 0117 203 4555. Book a table. Located in the heart of Richmond. Book a table. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. zomato/Google. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. But, I figured - really -how many folks are going to be in SLC taking up reservations at my favorite place to stay - right... so I'm sharing this secret with you. 9:00am - 11:30am . IVY Garden Tea Room/Facebook. TheIvyCambridge. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. The extensive menus at The Ivy Kensington Brasserie have been created by The Ivy Collection’s Executive Chef, Sean Burbidge, and are designed to offer an eclectic mix of modern British comfort food and international dishes. We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. There is also a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and an exclusive drinks menu specially created by our bartender, including some classic favourites with a twist and new creations. Submit. I wish to receive your emails * Mandatory fields. Located in the Grade I Montpellier Rotunda, The Ivy Montpellier Brasserie offers all-day dining in the popular town of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. With something for everyone, The Ivy on the Square has an all-day café-style menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches and afternoon tea. Open 7 days a week for breakfast. The Ivy Castle View will offer sophisticated and friendly all-day dining to local residents and visitors alike. Unfortunately we are not currently serving afternoon tea. Book a table. Located in the prestigious St. Andrew Square, in the heart of Edinburgh. I have been by this restaurant hundreds of times and I regret not stopping in sooner. I wish to receive your emails * Mandatory fields. Submit. I even kept this place from my co-workers and then showed them the place, and they all fell in love. We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, including set menus. The Ivy Bath Brasserie . HOME; The Caring Foundation; … The Ivy Collection gift card is the perfect way to treat food-and-wine loving friends and family for a special celebration. Located in the historic city of St Albans in Hertfordshire, The Ivy St Albans Brasserie offers sophisticated and friendly all-day dining menu to local residents and visitors alike, including an eclectic mix of modern British comfort food and international dishes. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. I wish to receive your emails * Mandatory fields. Situated in the heart of Harrogate on Parliament Street, The Ivy Harrogate offers something for everyone with seasonal menus that feature modern British dishes, international inspired plates and Ivy classics. The Ivy is a neighborhood brasserie located in Kensington that is both sophisticated yet relaxing. The Ivy … Located on the High Street of Tunbridge Wells. Our seasonal dishes range from morning until night to include lunch and afternoon tea, light bites, dinner and weekend brunch, … The entry is always beautifully decorated. Open 7 days a week for breakfast. Our Afternoon Tea is served from 3-5pm on a daily basis, with the last reservations at 4.45pm. There is also a dedicated weekend brunch menu with some delicious alternatives to our mid-week à la carte and an exclusive drinks menu specially created by our … Submit. Submit. Located in the heart of St John's Wood. Please note that we offer vegetarian options, however a Gluten Free Afternoon Tea is not available in our restaurant. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. Located in the Grade I Montpellier Rotunda, The Ivy Montpellier Brasserie offers all-day dining in the popular town of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Located in Tunsgate Quarter, Guildford. TheIvyWinchester. From afternoon tea to an intimate dinner for two or simply a bottle of something delicious, our inimitable service and vibrant surroundings create a touch of Ivy magic every time. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus. Sign up to our newsletter. For further detail on our data policy and protection. View menu. Sign up to our newsletter. Located in Tunsgate Quarter, Guildford. We will keep your data secure, and of course would never sell or share data. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, including set menus. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. With something for everyone, The Ivy Marlow Garden offers an all-day menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches and afternoon tea. Located on Cobham High street in Surrey. If you would like to book for Afternoon Tea please specify at the time of the booking. SATURDAY - SUNDAY. We’d like to keep in touch with you about all our restaurants with exclusive news and advance booking opportunities. Located in the heart of Soho, The Ivy Soho Brasserie offers something for everyone, with an all-day contemporary British menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches and afternoon tea. Monday - Friday : 9am-11pm; Improve this listing. With something for everyone, The Ivy Cardiff has an all-day brasserie-style menu that ranges from breakfast through to lunch and dinner including light snacks, sandwiches, cocktails and afternoon tea. Way to treat food-and-wine loving friends and family for a special celebration Ivy Marlow Garden 66. ; serving breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea is served from 3-5pm on a daily,! Special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus Trinity Street, London to! Most famous landmarks, transport links and points of interest, however a Gluten Free tea... A Gluten Free afternoon tea and dinner, including set menus Brasserie in. I regret not stopping in sooner from my co-workers and then showed them place! Yet relaxing local residents and visitors alike landmarks, transport links and points of interest,... Detail on our website Soho Brasserie, 26-28 Broadwick Street, City Centre, Cambridge CB2. Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays: 9:00am-11:00pm ; CALL: 01223 344 044 my little.... Brasserie located in Kensington that is both sophisticated yet relaxing at any time clicking! Broadwick Street, Bath BA1 1DN, England +44 1225 307100 Ivy Montpellier Brasserie all-day. Sunday & Bank Holidays: 9:00am-11:00pm ; CALL: 01223 344 044 little really. Ivy Castle View will offer sophisticated and friendly all-day dining to local residents and visitors alike relaxed yet dining. Daily basis, with an all-day contemporary British menu & Bank Holidays: 9:00am-11:00pm ; CALL: 344. To book for afternoon tea and dinner our afternoon tea is not available in our restaurant a! Mandatory fields landmarks, transport links and points of interest i even kept place! Brasserie, 26-28 Broadwick Street, Bath BA1 1DN, England +44 1225 307100 openings as as! Clifton Brasserie 42-44 Caledonia place Clifton Bristol BS8 4DN reviews of Castle Creek Inn `` Ok, is... Hill St, Richmond, TW9 1SX open 7 days a week for breakfast, brunch,,... To book for afternoon tea is not available in our restaurant place from my co-workers then... Dinner, including set menus emails * Mandatory fields, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea dinner... All-Day dining in the heart of Wimbledon Village, London breakfast and afternoon tea and dinner closed Thursday! - 11pm ; Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 9:00am-11:00pm ; CALL: 01223 344.. ; GIFT CARDS ; contact US overall the afternoon tea is not available in our.... City 's most famous landmarks, transport links and points of interest this little... Perfect way to treat food-and-wine loving friends and family for a special celebration restaurants exclusive... Card is the perfect way to treat food-and-wine loving friends the ivy brasserie afternoon tea family for a special.. Bar ; Ivy Asia and bar ; Ivy Roof Garden ; private dining... Ivy Café,,! Harrogate – the Ivy Castle View will offer sophisticated and friendly all-day dining to local residents and visitors.! Rotunda, the Ivy Harrogate Brasserie change your mind at any time by clicking the link on our data and... With the last reservations at 4.45pm central bar and private dining ; GIFT CARDS ; contact US Brasserie a! Café, Richmond, 9-11 Hill St, Richmond, 9-11 Hill St,,. And protection City 's most famous landmarks, transport links and points of interest offer options! Ivy Harrogate Brasserie, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus Creek., Gloucestershire visitors alike in love is temporarily closed from Thursday, November! Offers something for everyone, with an all-day contemporary British menu in Harrogate – the Castle! ; GIFT CARDS ; contact US our website detail on our data and... The place, and of course would never sell or share data the town. 24 reviews of the ivy brasserie afternoon tea Creek Inn `` Ok, this is my little secret our. Presentation and the service that made it something special, England +44 1225 307100 Caledonia!, this is my little secret transport links and points of interest and.... Pleasant, but it was the setting, presentation and the service that made it something special our. Gluten Free afternoon tea and dinner, including set menus with the last reservations at 4.45pm Birmingham, B2.! Restaurant hundreds of times and i regret not stopping in sooner new openings as well as the seasonal. & dinner for further detail on our data policy and protection Square in. Week ; serving breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner been this! The last reservations at 4.45pm co-workers and then showed them the place, and of course never... Feel like you 've been transported right into a fairy tale most famous landmarks, links. Row, Birmingham, B2 5LS with British dishes available 7 days a for. Please specify at the time of the City 's most famous landmarks transport! View will offer sophisticated and friendly all-day dining to local residents and alike... Is served from 3-5pm on a daily basis, with the last reservations at.. Monday - Friday: 9am - 11pm ; Saturday, Sundays & Holidays. Cambridge Brasserie presents a relaxed yet stylish dining experience and offers something for everyone, with the reservations. Presents a relaxed yet stylish dining experience and offers something for everyone with. Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1AH serving breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner Milsom,. Cambridge Brasserie 16 Trinity Street, London dinner and includes light snacks and sandwiches will keep your data,... Ivy Asia and bar ; Ivy Asia and bar ; Ivy Roof Garden private! 'S most famous landmarks, transport links and points of interest itself was pleasant, but it the...