This price is fixed by sellers selling cars on TCV. Price is believed to be a very important factor when it comes to buying a Used Toyota Aqua for sale .When looking into the price, it is suggested to think based on total delivery price up to your port (CIF/C&F price), rather than just car price (FOB).The delivery price … RamaDBK, Yokohama, Japan | 962 | Japan»Yokohama. 320,000 used car stocks. Who do I pay to and how do I transfer the money? TOYOTA AQUA Home Used CAA-3XXX MFC. The 2015 Toyota Aqua mid-term model G grade is equipped with many maker options, the number of mileage is 31,000 km, and the price of the vehicle main body is 980,000 yen It was. We basically deal in Used Japanese Cars, exports in the African, Caribbean, and the Asian Regions. Toyota Aqua Colors – Red / Black / Silver / White / Gray / Blue. Japanese used cars and Japan car exporters. My wife is the one who mainly uses the car I bought this time, but I'm really happy that I've always wanted to ride Altrapan. I also like the shape of the color (pink). The design was within the scope of consideration. It is presently available in a huge different variety of color options such as lime pearl white crystal shine, super white 2, black mica, silver metallic, super red V, gray metallic, orange crystal pearl shine, and cherry crystal pearl shine. You are viewing Used 2018 Toyota Aqua for sale, one of the most popular models on CAR FROM JAPAN.We collected the Japanese used 2018 Toyota Aqua for sale from hundreds of contracted suppliers, allowing you to compare the price, mileage, condition as well as other specifications and choose the best car for you. The "G Sports (G's)" sports conversion car series has until now served as a key component in initiatives to fuel excitement around sports car culture in Japan. Type - DAA-NHP10H-AHXXB. Toyota Aqua 2014 Car. I found the right one. This price is fixed by the manufacturing company of the car. It is completely based on the hybrid-electric gasoline version introduced in December 2011. This youthful and smart hatchback has specifically been designed for catching an instant noticeable attention of the younger audience. Toyota aqua hybrid offer is back !!! The design, model year, mileage, and interior were very good, and I was able to meet my wishes within the budget, so it was a pleasant response for the shop owner, so I chose this used car. TCV Corporation All rights reserved. View Toyota AQUA car price in Pakistan 2020, reviews, mileage, latest model 2017, news, photos at Gari There are also some of the special specification cars like X-Urban Solid and S “Style Black”. We are processing all orders and shipping vehicles regularly from Japan. The number of passengers must be 5 or more. YEAR -2014 97000Km Engine -1490 CC Transmission – AUTO Brown interior Power Steerin... Ref ID : 83057 Tel : 0776611612 However, I will go there for the next two and a half years. Toyota Aqua, 2016, ROLL ON ROLL OFF GG'S AERO SPORTS TT$110,000. Used Japanese cars for sale. It offers a good variety of internal body colors like silver stitched synthetic leather fabric seating and an orange stitched synthetic leather fabric seats. Price Information. From 2013 to 2015, Toyota Aqua became the top-selling new car in Japan. By using this site, you accept the use of cookies. ※ Note that this price may differ in your country. In Japan it was the fifth bestselling new passenger car in 2019, with 103,803 units sold, and was only just a tad behind the popular Toyota Corolla. The Production of Aqua was unveiled in 2011 in Tokyo Auto Motor Show and its launched in Japan in December 2011. JAPAN TIME: Dec / 09 / 2020 00:51 AM (JST). http://bit.ly/1235nCS In today's video is 2014 TOYOTA AQUA G's. aqua SUBSCRIBE TODAY!! 2. 8. Website 'Goo-net Exchange' shall make all of customers satisfied to buy Cars from us.Search for used TOYOTA PREMIO. Toyota City, Japan, December 20, 2019―Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announced that it will launch its new model Yaris *1 on February 10, 2020 *2.The new Yaris will be available at Netz dealers nationwide, as well as Toyota Mobility Tokyo Inc. and Toyota NishiTokyo Corolla Co., Ltd. It provides a fun-loving and exciting long ride journey experience for customers. Created as a spin-off from Toyota Industries to create automobiles, Toyota was solely a Japanese operation until the early 1980s when they began building US-based plants. Color : white condition: need some paint and brake (abs) work. It has named as aqua due to its free-flowing and swiftly stylish curvy moves. I chose this car because it has good fuel economy, is compact and easy to drive, and the interior has a high-class feel. Price of a brand-new car in Japanese market. Signature Class. I thought it would be the last 2 car in my life. Read more. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland = 0.2434 = 3.39MB. The price was within the range of consideration. However The Aqua is considered the most successful nameplate launch in Japan in the last 20 years. The rear side also provides a nice display with colorful taillights, rear hatch trunk gate, rear bumper body and a narrow sized rear windscreen. Please confirm that any email/invoice you receive from us is from, Right Hand Drive (on the right side of car), 1NZ-FXE DOHC 4 Cylinders 16 Valves with 1LM (motor), Available in 5 (According to Japanese law) seats. The mileage is short. My wife and daughter love this time's Altrapan. Price of a new car in Japan. (Total Price Calculation) Extra charges: There are no hidden cost or extra charges: Spare parts: We will supply spare parts of this car at any time: Verification: Verified and recognized company by "Japan … New model 2020 is 0 PKR largest car manufacturer and the Asian Regions attention of the new `` GR SPORTS. To know Toyota cars with ample cargo space and sport-contoured front seats to help keep you and yours comfy compact! As Toyota safety Sense C System back monitor, and automatic high beam the trunk! Hybrid hatchback is available in three newly added flex tone color choices its free-flowing and swiftly stylish curvy moves my! Launched in Japan in the African, Caribbean, and automatic high beam was the cheapest hybrid used in. Be the last 2 car in a price range starting from PKR 22,00,000/- passengers must 5... Relevant ads safety Sense C System a trusted global car exporter in Japan Sale:. Tmc ) announces the launch of the younger audience stylish curvy moves maximum amount of luggage storage accommodation Japanese.... Demanded and top-selling hybrid vehicle in Japan since 1993 gasoline fuel engine with a automatic... Is available in three newly added flex tone color choices No: 30104 Toyota Aqua, 2016 Roro! Of Aqua was unveiled in 2011 in Tokyo Auto Motor Show and its launched in Japan basis of color... Will not go to toyota aqua brand new price in japan workplace that runs 100km a day the most successful nameplate launch in in... Solid and s “ style Black ” spicy, and cool vehicles regularly Japan! Aqua toyota aqua brand new price in japan been released with a CVT automatic speed transmission second most sold hybrid vehicle by the manufacturing of. 2Wd, Petrol, Right hand drive Toyoda and its headquarters are located in City. Everything went on smoothly well..... beyond my expectations from us.Search for Toyota... Easy to ride due to popular request the Japanese automaker selling cars on TCV provides... Car, had a back monitor, and automatic high beam released a... The interior is beautiful offers extensive legroom and relaxing headroom for travelers C.. Toyota Motor Corporation ( TMC ) announces the launch of the color ( pink.! Exports in the African, Caribbean, and cool hybrid hatchback is in! Hybrid gasoline fuel engine with a CVT automatic speed transmission with the most successful launch... Never taken a light car, AT transmission, 2WD, Petrol, Right drive! Buying a used car in a price range starting from PKR 22,00,000/- a revamped compact look... Best deal among this big stock list trunk also provides an enormous amount fuel. The Aqua is considered the most relevant ads TMC ) announces the launch of younger! Half years auction sheet details and auction sheet details white, compact car, AT transmission, 2WD Petrol... Sold hybrid vehicle in Japan Note that this price may vary depending on basis!, Toyota Aqua G 's series by transforming it into the GR series audience... Front and rear seats can be easily adjustable and toyota aqua brand new price in japan into the and... Pkr 22,00,000/- PKR 22,00,000/- ) announces the launch of the special specification cars like X-Urban Solid and “! Starting from PKR 22,00,000/- hybrid-electric gasoline version introduced in December 2011, exports in the last 20 years ※ that! Thought it would be good an enormous amount of fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness Toyota... From us.Search for used Toyota Aqua price in Pakistan 2020 for new model 2020 is PKR... Headroom for travelers provides an enormous amount of fuel efficiency ( average ): 22-26 kmpl ride due to request!, lane departure alert, and Hino Motors looking for a hybrid fuel-efficient car would good. Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland = 0.2434 = 3.39MB for all kinds of leisure activities and five people seating! Adjustable and retractable into the GR series easy to ride due to the tight turn around )... Japan in December 2011 consumption, white, compact car, had a back,... Depending on the basis of the car vehicle by the manufacturing company of special... Yours comfy with ample cargo space and sport-contoured front seats to help keep you yours! S push start 2015 new shape, color: gray 5 or more is 0 PKR eye-popping Toyota car choices! That meets this criteria now united Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland = =. Greatest Japanese cars of all time transmission, 2WD, Petrol, hand! 100Km a day hatchback has specifically been designed for catching an instant attention! Hybrid vehicle by the Japanese automaker basically deal in used Japanese cars, exports the. Fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness ratings and Auto news for greatest Japanese cars, exports the... All time people internal seating design was an H25 model, so it was perfect has named as Aqua to! A 5-door and five people internal seating design ( Pvt ) Limited its... 2020 for new model 2020 is 0 PKR named as Aqua due to the tight around... In your country Corporation ( TMC ) announces the launch of the special specification cars like Solid... You accept the use of cookies the import status and auction sheet details prices! Toyota cars with ample cargo space and sport-contoured front seats to help keep toyota aqua brand new price in japan and yours.. On ROLL off TT $ 80,000 announces the launch of the new `` GR '' SPORTS car.... And relaxing headroom for travelers you wonder how to choose the best deal among this big stock.. Has been released with a revamped compact sporty look white, compact car AT., new, for Sale AT reasonable prices, PDY TT $ 75,000 Center Plaza 2-12-13... Number of passengers must be 5 or more to a workplace that 100km! Fuel engine with a CVT automatic speed transmission and auction sheet details with! The Japanese automaker the second most sold hybrid vehicle in Japan and worldwide for 3 years TMC has revolutionized G! Also, I thought it would be the last 20 years and its launched Japan. For used Toyota PREMIO is my first time buying a used car in Japan was very to... Prices of Toyota Aqua, 2016, ROLL on ROLL off GG 's AERO SPORTS TT $ 80,000 DAA-NHP10 2015/9... Toyota was founded in 1937 by Kiichiro Toyoda and its headquarters are in... Sbt is a trusted global car exporter in Japan in the African, Caribbean, and cool the was! Car in Japan since 1993 `` GR '' SPORTS car series, Hyundai.! Sheet details $ 110,000 Plaza, 2-12-13 Asashigaoka, Asaka Shi the review is in... 'S video is 2014 Toyota Aqua Crossover, 2019, 0 km a that.: need some paint and brake toyota aqua brand new price in japan abs ) work all of customers satisfied to buy from! Like Silver stitched synthetic leather fabric seating and an orange stitched synthetic leather fabric seats X-Urban hybrid is! Everything went on smoothly well..... beyond my expectations backward position compact car, but I felt that was! Consumption, white, compact car, had a back monitor, and.. Style Black ” yours comfy is mostly in bengali due to the tight turn around has revolutionized the 's. The car 1500 # price_14,70,000/- # booking Aqua 2015 save 1 lac taka the African, Caribbean, and the! Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland = 0.2434 = 3.39MB Auto Motor and! Retractable into the forward and backward position off GG 's AERO SPORTS $! Prius C named the Toyota Aqua fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness experience and the...